Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Garner Goes To Church

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 16, 2020 6:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2018 10:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2018 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2018 10:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2018 10:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2018 10:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2018 11:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2018 11:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2018 11:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2018 11:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2018 11:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2018 11:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2018 11:06 PM

Why??

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2018 11:08 PM

I couldn't figure out why I hated her. Now I know.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2018 11:13 PM

You have too much free time on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2018 11:21 PM

If it brings her peace, then who cares?

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2018 11:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2018 11:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2018 11:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2018 11:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2018 11:32 PM

I'm glad she's getting Ben to go to church. I know it's not a popular opinion on DL, but in his particular case, I think he needs the structure in his life. I think he loves his kids, and depends on Jennifer. He doesn't need to be dating Playboy models (or whatever he was dating) when he has small children, and has struggled so badly with sobriety. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2018 12:48 AM

But isn't it a private matter? Why ensure that it is photographed every week?

by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2018 12:49 AM

r22, structure for an addict can come from any number of other directions rather than religion. Or even more banal--church. It's where people go to avoid reality once a week.

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2018 3:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2018 8:24 PM

So we’ve become a society that finds a family going to church interesting? I understand she’s a celebrity, but it doesn’t make her trips to church worth photographing. May as well rock up and take a photo of my mother turning up at St Joseph’s every Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2018 8:30 PM

It's just the right-wing rag Daily Mail selling its shit paper.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2018 8:35 PM

Jesus the DM is literally stalking those poor children. That’s got to affect their tender minds. All those cameras and thugs shouting at them.

This is so sick and depraved. Leave those kids alone!

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2018 8:45 PM

Is nothing sacred to these republican thugs?

People should be able to at least worship in peace. Especially the young children. Sickening.

DM deserves a boycott. I am not clicking on these sick links. They don’t work half the time anyway. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2018 8:47 PM

I could be 100% wrong, but somehow I think it's part of the PR campaign.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2018 9:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2018 9:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2018 9:56 PM

Agreed R28 tough for the kiddos but even though Jenny dearie is not St Angie as such, my thought is entirely with R30 - it's GREAT PR for her cinematic demographic branding fer damn sure ensuring career longevity appeal to and for the MAGA and flyover viewers and crowd. JG sells safe. So vanilla peachy white bread picket fence and wholesome and 'noble' martyrdom too WRT Ben she shores it all up further - she quite -possibly gets off on the whole public virtue signal - she's got a PR agent quid pro quo in the DM.

Well done OP in showing the date calendar set of the whole business!

I have never liked her sour duck face lips and face and persona - so slappable!- ever since I read Kevin Smith describing her precious prissiness on-set when filming 'Catch and Release'-it confirmed all that her appearance and demeanor had always be-tokened for me.

It's clicks online not forestry rags these days for the DM R27 - and I too loathe how their links either crash or, more often are loaded with involuntary further forced page views for yet more revenue headed their way.

The revenue must be grand though - they always seem to secure the best and often earliest most comprehensive scandal disaster and gossip pix.

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2018 9:14 AM

I like Jennifer Garner as a light tabloid personality. Seriously. But I've never really cared for her as an actress. Her real strength lies in being a constant, bland, stable, unifying force along all strands of tabloid entertainment news. She's like an even more vanilla SJP (who at least does the modern version of wacky fashionista with the pleasant kids and obliging beard) and I appreciate that about her.

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2018 9:20 AM

R30, Correct, definitely PR campaign to improve Ben's public image. Once had a conversation with a frau who went on and on about how much she admired family-oriented Jennifer Garner, and how happy she was that someone in Hollywood was a regular church goer with the same values. When I tried to tell her that Jennifer was the moral paragon of virtue she was claiming to be, the frau quickly walked away.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2018 9:39 AM

R33, So many fraus still believe St Angie is the ideal UN rescuer/paragon that she portrays herself to be in the paps. Gave up trying to talk sense into them.

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2018 9:45 AM

Churchies? This isn’t the fifties. Churches are filled with frauds thieves and pedos. Churchies are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2018 10:18 AM

I don't see anything wrong with this. Jennifer is the strong parent. Ben is struggling. She's trying to provide some structure for their family. He willingly attends church with her. If he didn't have her, trying to keep his head above water, he'd probably be dead by now.

My ex-BF once showed up, grabbed my hand, and took me to my local parish church, and shoved me inside. I'm Catholic, and he's AME. The whole incident is sort of a blur, but I think he saved my life. It was sort of a sink or swim moment. He's a petite little guy, so just realizing that he overpowered me to do that makes me realize how much that guy actually loves me. We got to talk for a bit yesterday, and we had a very sweet, affectionate talk. I can't imagine loving anyone else like that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2018 11:05 AM

Yes R37 ! - and indeed since before the Borgias!

But the optics still work. Politicians, the Military and Royals and their broods know this innately.

Attendance performed and paraded aside from whatever the personal depth of Belief for those involved is only part of the equation. Always the optics speak to Establishment Power Class Respectability Community and has ongoing message spin Factor too often deliberately employed by Institutions and individuals.

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2018 11:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2018 11:33 AM

I’m not a regular churchgoer as an adult but recently went to church with my neighbors at their invitation because they were moving away after many years of living next door.

When did people start dressing for church like they were going to run errands or attend a basketball game? Leas than half were dressed nicely, but the rest were just a bunch of slobs and not even fit to go to work in most offices in this country. I also noticed several people with their Starbucks cups in the sanctuary, which I thought was beyond the pale. You’re not going to show a little more solemnity and respect by putting on your best to go worship your God then I question the depth of your faith.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2018 11:35 AM

Exactly, R41. You nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2018 11:41 AM

She goes to church? Wow...

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2018 12:23 PM

No matter how many times she goes to church, that boy kid still looks like Matt Damon...

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2018 12:34 PM

Why does "dresses nice" equal "better Christian," though?

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2018 12:46 PM

She’s such a social climber. Loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2018 12:48 PM

R45, why do you think church is on Sunday? God set apart a special day, which you are supposed to keep holy by doing no work... except getting ready for and attending church. American Christians have it easy, back in Jesus’s day he had to go to a special public bath just outside the temple.

You are supposed to give your best to God. Reference the story of Mary and Martha, sisters of Lazarus, and the jar of expensive oil. with which Mary anointed Jesus’s feet.

Jesus also tells his followers that he doesn’t like people to phone it in, or as he put it, “be either hot or cold, if you’re lukewarm, I’ll spit you out.”

by Anonymousreply 47November 6, 2018 2:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 11, 2018 11:46 PM

I could not put my finger on it, but r34 describes my exact feelings for Jennifer Garner. I like her. She knows her role in the grand scheme of Hollywood and plays it well.

Jennifer knows these bitches will show up for the umpteenth time to take photos of her and kids doing the most mundane activities, and she is so un-bothered. As a matter of fact, I think it is her strategy to keep her name out there just enough so she can get work.

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2018 12:03 AM

Her sanctimonious holier-than-thou attitude is such bullshit.I don't buy her innocent act for one second. She might have cleaned up after having the kids but I bet she was doing body shots and snorting blow off his cock before they came along.

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2018 12:27 AM

Jennifer Garner has saved Ben's ass. Seriously. Why criticize her? She's a good Mom, and she was a good wife. If you don't think church is worth going to, then don't go. She and her children have some structure in their lives, which is difficult considering the chaos that Ben has brought. Ben has trusted her to save his sad ass. I haven't been to church in years, but I honestly have never felt like criticizing anyone who did. I get lost with some of the negative comments here.

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2018 12:32 AM

For people who claim they don't like the attention of the public eye, they sure do make a spectacle of every fucking thing they do. #Shameless

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2018 12:37 AM

98% of Hollywood attends synagogue every weekend. Why aren't there photos of that?

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2018 2:29 AM

pathetic, poor thing needs a crutch in life

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2018 2:34 AM

I find her to be one of the least offensive people in Hollywood. Why do yall hate her so much, what did she do? Do you feel she ruined Affleck?

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2018 2:41 AM

Who do they think they're fooling? Mess!!!

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2018 3:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2018 3:23 AM

OP, can you at least tell us the denomination? I'm assuming Catholic, since Ben is from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2018 4:52 AM

Did anyone notice R57 link says Jennifer Aniston? Haha

As for going to church, there is nothing wrong with it and it's nobody's business. However, its very obvious that Jennifer calls the paps or expects them to be there. Reese Witherspoon goes to church too, I believe, but you don't see week by week snaps of her. Celebrities can keep a low profile if they really want to. Jennifer Garner doesn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2018 5:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2018 11:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2018 10:48 PM

LOL i love that Affleck colors his beard and hair for church but lay off the ink my man.

I saw him two months ago on Montana and he's COMPLETELY white without the hair paint and should rock a salt and pepper thing. He looks like he walked out of a fun fair with that dark tint.

by Anonymousreply 62December 9, 2018 11:29 PM

I think it's great that they go to church. Good for them.

Especially being in Hollywood, so people need to go to church. Tinsel town is full of messed up people.

by Anonymousreply 63December 9, 2018 11:36 PM

The idea of Ben "Faust" Affleck walking in to pray every Sunday to God and his son Jesus Christ is worthy of a new Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2018 7:17 PM

She knows that Scientology is waiting around every Hollywood corner to hook another wealthy idiot into their clutches. Christianity isn't it's the people shouting from rooftops about "God's word' that are the problem. False profits ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2018 7:19 PM

Profits?

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2018 7:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 17, 2018 11:01 PM

She does seem to be about as wholesome as they get in Hollywood. Which isn't saying much, of course.

by Anonymousreply 68December 17, 2018 11:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2019 10:38 PM

Wow Ben's gotten fat

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2019 10:43 PM

Undisputed Queen of the Frauen

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2019 10:57 PM

Does she pray for me?

Doesn't seem like it.

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2019 10:58 PM

Shocking that Ben cheated on this right and left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2019 11:01 PM

[quote]98% of Hollywood attends synagogue every weekend. Why aren't there photos of that?

It's bad for business.

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2019 11:28 PM

Garner is Methodist, for the poster who asked above.

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2019 11:30 PM

I'm sorry but when I hear that someone is a churchgoer I'm IMMEDIATELY turned off

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]Methodist

Methodists are Baptists who can read.

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2019 11:47 PM

This may be my favorite thread yet.

by Anonymousreply 78January 21, 2019 1:24 AM

lol r77. You sound like my late Episcopalian grandmother. She thought Baptists were hillbillies.

by Anonymousreply 79January 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Oh please Jennifer Garner sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune she's about as Christian as Woody Allen is.

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2019 3:47 AM

Methodists aren't nearly as bad as Baptists. Some of them are actually liberal like Episcopalians and Presbyterians. Loved how the Methodist Church trashed Jeff Sessions.

by Anonymousreply 81January 26, 2019 5:35 PM

I don’t even know where one would BUY clothing like that, except Goodwill.

Talbot’s? Chico’s? That is some frumpy clothing. I get it, she isn’t a sexy ho mom like Kim Kardashian. But there’s a happy medium. She’s too young and attractive to be a total nun. She could look to Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Aniston and see how to dress like a stylish woman without looking like a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 82January 26, 2019 6:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2019 12:51 AM

They dress like such slobs.

by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2019 12:59 AM

Their oldest daughter needs to wear more appropriate clothing for church. Who lets their little slut is bear her midriff like that? I guess Daddy can't say anything to her as his last girlfriend was naked in Playboy and only a few years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2019 1:07 AM

The daughter's style has really deteriorated since the divorce. You can tell, because there is a years-long chronicle of her churchwear in the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2019 1:09 AM

I always suspected the oldest daughter might have some sort of an issue.

by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2019 1:09 AM

You should never ever trust a woman who spends more time on her appearance than her children. She’s dressed appropriately and the kids look like ragamuffins.

She was 32 and pregnant when they got married. That is NOT the game a conservative Christian girl plays.

by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2019 1:09 AM

I'm the poster who was wondering about her denomination. Thank you, R75, for the response.

R77 and R79 made me smile. I grew up in a hard-core Baptist family and community, and can confirm that they are barely-literate and rabidly homophobic. They resented the classier and better-educated Methodists, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians.

by Anonymousreply 89February 4, 2019 1:10 AM

R34 nailed it. Years ago during the worst of the Lohan/Hilton/Britney gossip messes, it was cozy and somehow recharging to see pap shots of the Afflecks going for ice cream with their children.

by Anonymousreply 90February 4, 2019 1:12 AM

Those happy family pap shots were carefully orchestrated for the press to generate positive press for them. Ben used his kids to get himself an Oscar. Behind the scenes it was clearly much different. Ben slept with half of LA during their marriage while Jen numbed herself with arts and crafts and pushing out more puppies.

by Anonymousreply 91February 4, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]She was 32 and pregnant when they got married. That is NOT the game a conservative Christian girl plays.

He had ended his engagement to JLo and probably wouldn't have proposed for a long time, if at all. Garner knew the only way that she would get him to commit to her was if she got knocked up. It worked. What it took her 13 years to learn however, was that people who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Ben Affleck was no prize.

by Anonymousreply 92February 4, 2019 1:17 AM

Affleck was a drunken slob 15-20 years ago, just like now. I guess it was for the $$$ and prestige that Garner chased him, because as a person he's certainly no prize and never has been.

by Anonymousreply 93February 4, 2019 1:44 AM

He isn't a prize, but he kept her relevant. She would have disappeared after Alias if she wasn't married to him. I never bought her goody two shoe image. She traded up and up and up until she reached the highest rung, Ben.

by Anonymousreply 94February 4, 2019 1:50 AM

This thread should be soaked in gasoline and burned to the ground with all of you fraus trapped, yelping in regressive misogynist crabs in a barrel i'm-a-cool-mom judgment within it. You're all revolting.

by Anonymousreply 95February 4, 2019 1:52 AM

She's STILL using him to stay relevant. I've said it before: being Mrs. Ben Affleck was the last decent role she got.

by Anonymousreply 96February 4, 2019 2:01 AM

You don't see pictures of Hollywood Jews in synagogues because they do not call the paps.

And anyway, they only attend on Yom Kippur.

by Anonymousreply 97February 4, 2019 1:40 PM

But she sucks cock in Temple.

by Anonymousreply 98February 4, 2019 7:20 PM

Publicly crying again about the paps that she calls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 6, 2019 11:31 PM

Affleck was already a big star (and a raging alcoholic) when Garner met him. She knew exactly what the deal was. She knew they'd get followed by paps everywhere they went and Ben would be shitfaced most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 100February 6, 2019 11:34 PM

R15 same. Jen and Ben are rage inducing.

by Anonymousreply 101February 6, 2019 11:35 PM

I despise both of them, but I really detest that fake fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 102February 7, 2019 12:12 AM

What r102 said. I don’t buy her fake act for a second.

by Anonymousreply 103February 7, 2019 2:25 AM

Thoughts on the new boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 7, 2019 2:29 AM

R100 Affleck's career was in a total slump when they met. He was no A lister. He'd always been more a tabloid fixture than movie star. Garner's career was in fact in better shape back then.

by Anonymousreply 105February 7, 2019 2:35 AM

Affleck still had a much bigger career than Garner, who was a tv actress. He also had mad connections.

by Anonymousreply 106February 7, 2019 2:41 AM

He is a permanent A-lister, R105. She was at her peak, but overall he was still considered a bigger star than she was. Without him she would have dropped off the radar a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 107February 7, 2019 9:42 AM

[quote]Affleck's career was in a total slump when they met. He was no A lister. He'd always been more a tabloid fixture than movie star. Garner's career was in fact in better shape back then.

RME, Ben was an Oscar winner. She was never bigger than he was.

by Anonymousreply 108February 7, 2019 8:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 11, 2019 1:15 AM

But she didn't skip the pap stroll. She made sure those photogs knew where to find her this morning.

by Anonymousreply 110February 11, 2019 1:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 14, 2019 11:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2019 1:40 AM

R111 from some angles her new bf looks like her ex Michael Vartan.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2019 2:49 AM

She’s from West Virginia, so she comes by it honestly...

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2019 3:23 AM

Did she pay for the paps to travel to Montana to capture these new pics? I wouldn't be surprised if they traveled on her private jet with her, like her own little press corps.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2019 1:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 24, 2019 11:56 PM

I don't really like Ben, but he looks good in those pictures. Apparently he is back with Shookus.

by Anonymousreply 117February 25, 2019 12:19 AM

[quote]Apparently he is back with Shookus.

That must be why Garner looks depressed lately. She's also put on a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2019 8:31 PM

I think she is a total hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2019 8:33 PM

I'm not religious, but I think it's disrespectful that she brings her kids to church dressed like homeless children

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2019 8:48 PM

[quote] Apparently he is back with Shookus

Then Ben will be off the wagon soon

by Anonymousreply 121February 26, 2019 8:49 PM

R120, yeah, could it kill her to comb the kids’ hair and get them to put on a clean shirt and closed toe shoes?

by Anonymousreply 122February 26, 2019 9:00 PM

It's good to give basic sensible religious training. Even if you're not particularly religious, it will help in kids growth in the cultural community.

by Anonymousreply 123February 26, 2019 9:04 PM

"Jennifer Garner Goes To The opening Of An Envelope!"

... and tips off paparazzi about it.

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2019 9:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 4, 2019 10:12 PM

She hasn't gained weight. She shouldn't be jealous of Shookus, her new bf is much hotter than Affleck. Although in that candid at the restaurant, he looked very disconnected.

by Anonymousreply 126March 4, 2019 10:16 PM

The lip-less Burger toad isn't more attractive than Ben.

by Anonymousreply 127March 4, 2019 11:49 PM

Even lip-less, the new guy is better looking than Affleck. I thought Ben was looking better, but seeing his red carpet pictures, he's not.

by Anonymousreply 128March 5, 2019 3:58 PM

The new BF is only hotter because he's in shape, unlike Ben who has full on old dad body now. Other than that the new BF is pretty plain.

by Anonymousreply 129March 5, 2019 4:40 PM

[quote]Even lip-less, the new guy is better looking than Affleck. I thought Ben was looking better, but seeing his red carpet pictures, he's not.

Okay Jen, calm down. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 130March 5, 2019 4:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 11, 2019 12:24 AM

I vote to ban the Daily Mail. The tabloid gossip is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 132March 11, 2019 12:29 AM

It's easy enough to mock her for going to church regularly, but she's saved Ben's life, even after they separated. That makes me respect her, and respect that she loves her family, even when they've disappointed her. It broke my heart to see Ben being shipped off to rehab, in tears, one more time.

by Anonymousreply 133March 11, 2019 12:38 AM

R133 = Frau

by Anonymousreply 134March 11, 2019 1:42 AM

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away her memory

Life is short, but this time it was bigger

Than the strength he had to get up off his knees

We found him with his face down in the pillow

With a note that said, 'I'll love her till I die.'

And when we buried him beneath the willow

The angels sang a whiskey lullaby...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 11, 2019 2:12 AM

And posting song lyrics is just a selfish form of mass murder, r135 hitler.

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2019 2:15 AM

R134, I already posted that I'm a gay alcoholic. I know what it's like, and I've also been rescued. You don't need to be a frau to have been defeated in life, and needed to be helped. My ex-BF has been through hell with me. I appreciate the people who look after us drunks, when we probably don't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2019 2:17 AM

Co-dependent enabling. Garner has a martyr complex, who is she if she's not his long-suffering wife and savior? No one.

by Anonymousreply 138March 11, 2019 2:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 25, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]Affleck was a drunken slob 15-20 years ago, just like now. I guess it was for the $$$ and prestige that Garner chased him, because as a person he's certainly no prize and never has been.

God forbid anyone in Hollywood should ever fall in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 140March 25, 2019 10:49 AM

She fell in love with his status and the status that she acquired from being his wife and mother to his children that they parade around. To this day it's still the only reason she's relevant.

Reading the Bible in the nail salon? I can see why he left her.

by Anonymousreply 141March 25, 2019 5:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2019 4:47 PM

Matthew 6.5-6

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2019 5:00 PM

They need better Sunday go to meetin' duds.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2019 9:22 PM

Jennifer, Jesus will not be able to restitch that hymen.

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2019 9:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 15, 2019 12:50 AM

Did they go to the kiddy diddling church AKA The Catholic one?

by Anonymousreply 147April 15, 2019 12:52 AM

One of the weirdest threads on DL

by Anonymousreply 148April 15, 2019 12:57 AM

She’s like Meghan Markle: if a stylist is choosing her clothing, she looks great. Left to her own devices, it always goes a little sideways. I can see what she’s going for (basically, Madewell), but everything looks so dowdy and ill-fitting on her. She has a decent figure, too. It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 149April 15, 2019 1:00 AM

Thank you, r148!

by Anonymousreply 150April 15, 2019 1:02 AM

Her career is in the shitter. Calling paps on her pathetic church strolls is all she has left.

by Anonymousreply 151April 15, 2019 1:11 AM

I can't decide who's been the worst post-divorce publicity whore: Garner or Angelina Jolie. They won't leave the house without photographers in tow.

by Anonymousreply 152April 15, 2019 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2019 1:25 AM

She is looking fancy, well at least for Jennifer! She needs a stylist, stat!

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2019 1:39 AM

That daughter is ugly. Bless her heart!

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2019 1:41 AM

For years, Jennifer has been one of the most papp'd celebrities I've ever seen. Why is this?

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2019 3:03 AM

Because she calls them, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 157April 22, 2019 4:33 AM

Yeah, I have always thought she calls the papps. Even the biggest stars can disappear when they want to. Jennifer and Ben haven't done much noteworthy as of late, yet there are always pictures of them. It's the only way Jennifer has stayed relevant for years.

They don't have the best looking kids.

by Anonymousreply 158April 22, 2019 4:48 AM

Ok, so she calls them. Why do they keep showing up? It's not like a photo of her is rare or anything. Where's the value?

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2019 1:37 PM

That's the mystery! I noticed over a year ago that she appears every Sunday in the Daily Mail. I wonder if it's a deal to keep some story involving Ben out of the press? Or maybe she's inexplicably popular with Daily Mail readers? Whatever the case, there is nothing accidental about it.

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2019 1:40 PM

That little boy of theirs looks like he’s gonna be HOT in a few years!!

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2019 1:45 PM

i bet she gets papp'd because the rags decided this is the pic they want when ben falls off the wagon again. or is found belly up. "last week, he was visiting church with his real family, and now he's dead". also, she'll be a major part of whatever piece is done on him when he goes james dean.

by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2019 2:40 PM

Why does Hillary Duff get photographed so much? Who is checking for her? She and Garner are relevant only in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2019 4:43 PM

[quote] Garner said while testifying before the California State Assembly Committee on Public Safety last month that, while she chose by way of her career to have a "public life," her three children with Ben Affleck are "private citizens."

[quote] "They're beautiful and sweet and innocent, and I don't want a gang of shouting, arguing, lawbreaking photographers who camp out everywhere we are all day, every day, to continue traumatizing my kids," the Dallas Buyers Club star said.

I don't understand how she lobbied for this paparazzi deterrent law (passed in 2013) then calls the paparazzi herself to take going-to-church photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2019 5:09 PM

Are you daft? It's all part of her brand.

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2019 5:36 PM

She's the Frau To End All Frauen. I bet she's a Mean Girl extraordinaire. I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2019 11:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 28, 2019 10:53 PM

She's a fat, pot-bellied frau now.

by Anonymousreply 168April 28, 2019 10:57 PM

Pregnant with twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 28, 2019 11:01 PM

They have such a bizarre relationship, akin to Chris Martin and G. Paltrow. Why bother to divorce if they do everything together anyway? Her new boyfriend is fine with all this?

by Anonymousreply 170April 29, 2019 12:11 AM

If the blind items are to be believed, she is already married to a new guy and they will announce it next month.

by Anonymousreply 171April 29, 2019 12:12 AM

Ben's titties are bigger than Jen's.

by Anonymousreply 172April 29, 2019 12:22 AM

Wasn't there some rumors she was going to the fertility clinic to have a kid with her new dick? Might explain the sudden fullness about her.

by Anonymousreply 173April 29, 2019 12:27 AM

Divorce? Does this woman what the bible says about divorce? She's damned to hell, she is.

by Anonymousreply 174April 29, 2019 12:27 AM

I doubt she's pregnant or trying. The tabloids have pegged her as pregnant for years. She has a stomach. Don't think she is married to the other guy either. She is always with Ben, when does she did the time to hang with the new guy? He must be one tolerant man.

by Anonymousreply 175April 29, 2019 12:29 AM

She is not going to get married - she will lose her alimony and the new guy is not very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 176April 29, 2019 12:31 AM

I wonder if she still lets flabby bitchtits Affleck fuck her from time to time? I imagine she's self-conscious with that pot belly. Her new guy is extremely fit, imagine getting naked in front of that?

by Anonymousreply 177April 29, 2019 12:34 AM

hahahahahahah full-on fat fundie frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2019 9:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 6, 2019 4:31 AM

Why is she dressed like an elementary school teacher from the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 180May 6, 2019 11:09 AM

[quote] Jennifer Garner continues to harmoniously co-parent with ex Ben Affleck as they are spotted going to church together

You can bet she isn't Angelina Jolie. Jolie wouldn't harmoniously co-parent if her life depended on it. Props to Jennifer. This is how you continue to raise children with your former spouse.

No idea if she calls the paps or not but why would she have to if she attends the same service every Sunday? Is she the only celeb that goes to that church?

by Anonymousreply 181May 6, 2019 11:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 27, 2019 3:38 AM

She should have her kids taken away from her for exposing them to such sickness.

by Anonymousreply 183May 27, 2019 4:23 AM

Paying some photog $100 bucks a week for a story bound to get at least half a million impressions is worth it.

One weekend they will have the “last photo of Ben’s family before he died”.

by Anonymousreply 184May 27, 2019 4:27 AM

They all were photographed at the son's baseball game. Ben has a very puffy, red face--obviously drinking again. The DM has pics of him with his ass crack hanging out. The pot belly and the boobs are out in full force.

by Anonymousreply 185May 27, 2019 5:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 27, 2019 5:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 27, 2019 5:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 27, 2019 5:28 AM

I've never liked Garner. She has small, mean, retarded looking eyes.

by Anonymousreply 189May 27, 2019 5:30 AM

They simply GLEAM with avarice.

by Anonymousreply 190May 27, 2019 6:13 AM

I sure hope that bitch Jen goes to church today.

by Anonymousreply 191June 2, 2019 2:47 PM

R189, r190, love you. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2019 3:38 PM

For all the people clucking about how the kids dress, the way they look does kind of indicate that they're all basically rolling out of bed & going to church - like typically kids when parents force them to go to church (and most kids don't willingly go to church after a certain age) - rather than dolling them up for their Sunday morning date with the paps. So they're typical kids, probably annoyed with their mother for making them go when their dad would just let them stay home & watch TV. Organized religions isn't for everyone, but when done correctly, it does give people a sense of something more important than themselves, which I imagine is good for kids with everything money can buy.

I agree that Jen & the kids are likely the rock that keeps Ben from a downward spiral from which he'd never recover, so good on her playing that role even though she has no obligation to do so. The older daughter is pretty - she looks just like Jen 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 193June 2, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote]when their dad would just let them stay home & watch TV

Wut? Ben Affleck uses the church pap strolls just as much as Jen does.

The older daughter has Jen's massive ears, which is so unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 194June 2, 2019 4:06 PM

At least one of these kids is destined to end up a drunk narcissist like Daddy Ben. My money's on the middle child Seraphina. She seems to spend a lot of time in therapy, the little psycho.

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2019 4:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 2, 2019 4:44 PM

So I've been waiting all day - did Jen go to church or not? It is the LORD'S DAY, you know!

by Anonymousreply 197June 2, 2019 8:24 PM

Church update for June 2, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 2, 2019 9:33 PM

There needs to be a thread about Angelina Jolie taking her kids shopping. Every fucking day there are new pictures of her shopping with her brats.

by Anonymousreply 199June 2, 2019 10:34 PM

R193 is not a Protestant.

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2019 12:06 AM

Ben looks like a neutered dog. All he needs is a cone of shame.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2019 1:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2019 1:27 AM

That photo at r196. He looks like Mandy Patinkin. Mandy Patinkin’s older brother. Wow.

What the hell did he do to his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2019 1:33 AM

I wonder where she buys those awful clothes. Even the shit at Talbots has a style. This is like she time-traveled.

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2019 1:34 AM

I'm guessing she looks like this intentionally so as not to put off the other parishioners (at least I hope); aside from this oddball thread, I'm a bit surprised there is really that much interest in the press with the Family Affleck. I guess I can only assume they are on some unofficial Ben Death Watch and that he's still hauling his bloated ass to church (and wearing pants) is a sign that he hasn't completely gone off the deep end. Otherwise, why do to the paps really care that much? He basically seems to be laying low and not embarrassing himself. Surely there is a Jackson somewhere doing something crazy and/or illegal that they could cover.

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2019 9:16 PM

one of those pics will be the "last time he was seen with his family" shot and some pap will get rich

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2019 9:57 PM

He hauls his bloated ass to church because he knows that the Daily Fail will buy the pics and the frauen who frequent the site will see it. It is all about PR and image for him. He has never gone to church alone, he is always with family members.

The paps clearly care a great deal. They photograph Garner every single day doing the gym stroll and the school run. Every. single. day. Not all of those pics end up on tabloid sites-- I think her by herself is starting to wane in popularity-- but all of them at church still sells, apparently. Why are people so obsessed with them? Who knows... neither one has even a modicum of talent, she's an idiot and he looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 207June 3, 2019 10:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 10, 2019 12:17 AM

[quote] The paps clearly care a great deal.

Jennifer obviously arranges the shots. I don't think the demand is so great, but the photos serve some purpose. My theory is that she gives these photos to the Daily Mail in exchange for something-- likely a promise not to run an embarassing story about her or Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 209June 10, 2019 12:18 AM

Jennifer is so incredibly phony. I can't believe more people don't see through the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 210June 10, 2019 5:12 AM

She's an actress - of course she's phony! I'm kind of amused at her efforts drag everyone to church, even her bloated, hung over ex, while does her best imitation of a PTA frump. I feel bad for the kids, but I guess they could do worse - they could have Angelina for a mother.

by Anonymousreply 211June 10, 2019 11:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 16, 2019 5:21 PM

The mom of three's other daughter, Violet, didn't come along for the family trip. She shares her kids with ex-husband, Ben Affleck, 46....Garner had a nanny tag along for the outing that was administered by a park VIP helping the family cut the lines and get in more ride time.

Love the subtle shade of this article: - didn't bring the oldest kid (probably home doing shots with Daddy!) - Had to bring the nanny along for two school aged kids! - Used VIP access to cut the lines! (which pretty much anyone can do if you pay enough). - She wore her hair in a messy ponytail and had her sunglasses on throughout the day. (didn't brush her hair & wore sunglasses - likely hung over) - While Affleck wasn't present during this family outing.. (guess who's off the wagon!)

Because God works in mysterious ways, he encouraged the DM to write a less than flattering article about Jen to let her know He wasn't pleased!

by Anonymousreply 213June 16, 2019 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 16, 2019 7:48 PM

It is Father's Day so where is Jen's gushing post about love-of-her-life Ben and his amazing father skills? Where is the happy family church stroll?

by Anonymousreply 215June 16, 2019 8:16 PM

She snubbed him on both counts: didn't mention Father's Day on her IG and didn't go to church with him and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 216June 18, 2019 12:45 AM

Ben’s was a joke in Hollywood after several flops and the whole J Lo craziness. Jennifer helped rehab his image and stuck it out until he was back on top. She actually put her career aside to help his. This makes me think it was more of a contract marriage. I do think she is a good friend to him and a stabilizing influence. Good for her to do something stable for her kids and for him like go to church, kids events, etc

by Anonymousreply 217June 18, 2019 2:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 23, 2019 9:09 PM

Not to worry christian soldiers - they went to church!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 23, 2019 9:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 24, 2019 3:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 24, 2019 3:29 AM

What the hell kind of jacket is Ben wearing? Tiny lapels. Buttons up high, no buttons down low.

by Anonymousreply 222June 24, 2019 3:46 AM

What's with the church? That's truly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 223June 24, 2019 12:44 PM

This feels like a pap stroll for them. Ben looks like he's wearing a corset to keep his stomach in and Jen is doing the whole non-threatening suburban mom thing

by Anonymousreply 224June 24, 2019 1:12 PM

For as much as Jen Garner works out, she has the gut of a Trump tard in a flyover state. Why doesn't she go to a surgeon and get that fat sucked out? She has a goddamn pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 225June 24, 2019 6:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 30, 2019 11:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 7, 2019 10:45 PM

They're wearing jeans & long shirts in LA? It's been hot ASF here on the East Coast!

by Anonymousreply 228July 7, 2019 11:44 PM

Nothin' new - Jackie, JFK, and the kids off to church in Palm Beach, March 1963

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229July 8, 2019 12:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 14, 2019 10:03 PM

I still think Ben Affleck is one of the hottest things walking the planet. I like him as an actor, too. I thought he was a great Batman.

by Anonymousreply 231July 14, 2019 10:07 PM

R231, I agree. I try to focus on the characters he plays rather than BA the person because I think he's probably as big a jerk as everybody says he is. I resisted that disappointment for a long time, but the evidence keeps piling up, and even a fan has to bow to the truth eventually. But he is super-sexy; he has been since forever and is all the more so now, with his dad bod and graying beard.

by Anonymousreply 232July 14, 2019 10:15 PM

R229, yes, people dressed much better back then, although I'm pretty sure if the Obamas were going to church during his terms in office, he would have worn a suit and she a dress or suit. When you're the First Family, it's sort of expected even today, right?

Anyway, note the lace mantilla Jackie's wearing in lieu of a hat. Hat-wearing was dying fast because those carefully teased, sprayed hairdos of the early 60s were not hat-friendly. Even Jackie's pillboxes were designed to kind of sit on top of the bouffant 'do rather than crush it.

by Anonymousreply 233July 14, 2019 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 21, 2019 9:40 PM

R200, nor Episcopalian. My father and mother would have none of that. We had uniforms for school, play clothes we put on after school and church clothes. We were middle class, so maybe wealthy people don't bother? I distinctly remember, Hillary Clinton saying, she was brought up with the same three kinds of clothing. Maybe just Hollywood people?

by Anonymousreply 235July 22, 2019 12:27 AM

R200, nor Episcopalian. My father and mother would have none of that. We had uniforms for school, play clothes we put on after school and church clothes. We were middle class, so maybe wealthy people don't bother? I distinctly remember, Hillary Clinton saying, she was brought up with the same three kinds of clothing. Maybe just Hollywood people?

by Anonymousreply 236July 22, 2019 12:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 29, 2019 3:02 AM

Not only did she not go to church, I don't think she's been papped since last week; is there some sort of Beverly Hills wellness check for people who normally go on pap strolls practically every day but have suddenly disappeared?

by Anonymousreply 238July 29, 2019 10:52 PM

Jennifer did not go to church AGAIN. I am most displeased and am considering my options.

by Anonymousreply 239August 5, 2019 2:58 AM

I'm sorry that I only just discovered this thread existed. Lol'd multiple times.

Oh and Ben Affleck: still a douche.

by Anonymousreply 240August 5, 2019 3:41 AM

Jennifer did not go to church AGAIN. I am most displeased and am considering my options.

Lucky for Jen, God's in-box was likely full with all the "thoughts and prayers" for the latest round of gun victims, but if we can go one week without a mass shooting or another racist Dump rally, Jen should be worried!

by Anonymousreply 241August 5, 2019 8:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2019 1:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 18, 2019 8:57 PM

I wonder if the older girl is "special"; Jen & Ben are always hugging her & holding her hand while the younger two (especially the girl) seemed embarrassed by both of them.

by Anonymousreply 244August 18, 2019 10:02 PM

From AGC:

[quote] This A- list actress is known for her movies and a back in the day television show. The thing is though, she is on your television screen multiple times a day for an entirely different reason. Anyway, she always talks smack about paps, but she is the one who stole away the pap of the permanent A list mostly movie actress with an Oscar. Our A- lister uses the pap several times each week. Jennifer Garner/Reese Witherspoon

I told you Jennifer Garner is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 245August 19, 2019 8:22 AM

OP is a loser for posting all those videos

no one wants to watch videos, except possibly 5 yr olds

by Anonymousreply 246August 19, 2019 9:12 AM

Yes, I watched every one of those videos and expected you to watch them too! I did NOT post them to illustrate the fact that every Sunday for years, Jennifer Garner has paid some paparazzi to follow her to church.

by Anonymousreply 247August 19, 2019 11:11 AM

Jen is exceptionally badly dressed for a movie star. However, my main interest is Ben Affleck’s hair. It changes all the time except that it always looks dodgy. My theory is bald many years ago; wigged up for his films; but also had a transplant in recent times.

by Anonymousreply 248August 19, 2019 11:43 AM

If you honestly think Jennifer Garner would need to pay paparazzi for her pic you clearly don't know a thing about the celebrity photo market. There's a huuuuuge market for this particular woman's domesticity whether it's going to a farmers market or to a kids soccer game. Paps know she's a secure meal ticket no matter how uneventful her day is which is why they wait at her Church.

by Anonymousreply 249August 19, 2019 12:14 PM

However, my main interest is Ben Affleck’s hair. It changes all the time except that it always looks dodgy.

I have to admit, I'm fascinating by his hair, which looks very old-mannish - not so much that its gray, but it seems to stick up in every direction like he literally just rolled out of bed - and the fact that for a very wealthy guy, he doesn't look like he consistently wears clean clothes

by Anonymousreply 250August 20, 2019 2:28 PM

Jennifer teaches you bitches some West Virginia slang

She done pretty damn well coming from West VA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 20, 2019 2:49 PM

OP is a loser and also CLEARLY a frau. Go watch Pioneer Woman or something, bitch. No one cares about Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 252August 20, 2019 4:01 PM

No church again this week!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 25, 2019 9:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 25, 2019 10:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 26, 2019 12:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 1, 2019 11:42 PM

Sigh...no update this week on Ben's Stained and Dirty T-shirt collection!

Well. at least I hope the kids are home doing what they want - eating donuts and watching TV

by Anonymousreply 257September 2, 2019 8:36 AM

Praise the lord - Jen's back at church!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 8, 2019 8:38 PM

Shouldn’t she try and cash in on all this pious holiness? Otherwise what’s it all for?

by Anonymousreply 259September 8, 2019 8:44 PM

For her soul.... r259

by Anonymousreply 260September 8, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote] Shouldn’t she try and cash in on all this pious holiness? Otherwise what’s it all for?

Here's what it's all for. Jennifer Garner, 2019 People mag's "Most Beautiful."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 8, 2019 8:54 PM

Why does she spend all this money on PR? I just don't get it. Also: I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 262September 8, 2019 9:06 PM

I loved her scene in Love, Simon.

by Anonymousreply 263September 8, 2019 9:08 PM

R259, maybe she just loves Jesus and is living to please Him. Ya know, being a true Christian.

by Anonymousreply 264September 8, 2019 9:12 PM

I feel like she’s going to have a spontaneous ascension into heaven. Just lift off one day, straight up, like Iron Man.

by Anonymousreply 265September 9, 2019 10:26 AM

^ that would make my sick bitch titties start to jiggle!

by Anonymousreply 266September 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 15, 2019 9:26 PM

Thank you R267 for doing the Lord's work and staying on top of the Jennifer Garner Church Watch! Glad to see LA's own child of God didn't show up at church with wet hair, wearing an old t-shirt and drinking Starbucks again.

by Anonymousreply 268September 15, 2019 9:46 PM

I love this thread. It lets me see what I’m missing and the times I do go, I can see if all anyone’s still talking about is my tittays.

by Anonymousreply 269September 15, 2019 10:28 PM

She looked rather nice today, more pulled together than usual. Cute sundress and bag.

by Anonymousreply 270September 16, 2019 1:08 AM

LMAO wtf is she wearing? Clearly has no gay men in her life or she'd never look that atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 271September 16, 2019 3:19 AM

R271, no gays or anyone else. You almost never see her with anyone except maybe her publicist. No girlfriends, no sitting chatting with other mums outside school or at sports. The dress is somewhat less sloppy than her usual fare, but it’s something a hippie would wear to a Sunday market whilst buying home made soap. Fark.

by Anonymousreply 272September 16, 2019 3:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 22, 2019 9:32 PM

Where was Sister Bennifer Karen, Mother Superior of Our Lady of Sorrows?

by Anonymousreply 274September 22, 2019 10:32 PM

I’m not happy! It’s like you only come here for an image reboot

by Anonymousreply 275September 24, 2019 8:19 AM

I think god has already weighed in on this very subject:

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward.

by Anonymousreply 276September 24, 2019 7:58 PM

R276 Ben and Jen in the church and Casey with his street Jesus look

by Anonymousreply 277September 25, 2019 7:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2019 7:20 PM

They have the cutest son.

by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2019 7:36 PM

The older daughter has the Bible cunt's butch strut. The younger daughter looks like she hates life and is going to start drinking in high school like daddy. These kids are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2019 8:02 PM

R279 the son is cute because of his Damon-ness. The middle daughter does look scowly like Daddy. And the eldest daughter is weird, does she have some kind of issue/condition?

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2019 11:09 PM

Her mid section looks huge in that cardigan and leggings ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 282September 30, 2019 2:21 AM

She's developed a huge pot belly just like her obese mother. She's built like Spongebob.

by Anonymousreply 283October 3, 2019 4:38 PM

It's shameful the way her kids dress for church. Very disrespectful

by Anonymousreply 284October 3, 2019 6:20 PM

Any sightings of Sister Felecia?

by Anonymousreply 285October 6, 2019 6:47 PM

She and Ben MUST call the paparazzi. There's no way that people/paparazzi would wait around in Brentwood to watch her go to church. Or is her assistant taking these stupid videos of her walking SOOO slowly to the car and lingering in front of the camera when she knows she's being recorded? Other more famous people live in that neighborhood and are able to go to Starbucks/church/meetings and don't get recorded ALL THE TIME.

by Anonymousreply 286October 6, 2019 6:56 PM

Of course they call. They've been staging these pap strolls for years. Remember their farmer's market strolls? There was one every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 287October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Ummmm that church gets other stars

by Anonymousreply 288October 6, 2019 7:04 PM

Nah, they're the only famous people who go to that church.

by Anonymousreply 289October 6, 2019 7:07 PM

I love Ben at his new weight. I'd love be curled up against his 6'4" frame, feeling his arms wrapped around me, far away from that succubus Jennifer. I feel like he'd be okay being with a guy as long as it was discreet.

I think he's probably jealous of the "friendship" between Matt and Thor, and would probably be happy to have a younger, fit guy to keep him company now that he's single.

So yes, Jen Garner calls the paps but I love seeing Ben and his sexy beard.

by Anonymousreply 290October 6, 2019 7:08 PM

R290 you sound delusional

by Anonymousreply 291October 6, 2019 7:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 6, 2019 8:48 PM

Are girls still “stuffing” their bras??

by Anonymousreply 293October 6, 2019 9:17 PM

Ah, you beat me to it R292; though Ben & The Middle One aren't present - hopefully at his house, watching cartoons & eating donuts. Ben must be laying low after appearing very Dan Connor-esque in his plaid shirt

by Anonymousreply 294October 6, 2019 9:39 PM

They have the cutest little boy.

by Anonymousreply 295October 6, 2019 9:43 PM

[quote] Ah, you beat me to it

Of course I beat you to it. My duty to report on Jennifer Garner's church walk is the one thing that gets me out of bed on Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 296October 6, 2019 9:56 PM

Those kids are ugly and have bad genes. Which one will go to rehab first? I'm guessing the middle child.

by Anonymousreply 297October 6, 2019 10:10 PM

Did she get implants recently? Looking very busty in the pics from today. Or simply put on a few extra pounds. Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 298October 7, 2019 5:06 AM

Pounds and padded bra, I think. She looks guttish and grumpier than ever in recent pics.

by Anonymousreply 299October 7, 2019 5:12 AM

Frumpier though she is also grumpy looking a lot, too.

by Anonymousreply 300October 7, 2019 5:24 AM

I like her outfit. Very nice and ladylike for church.

by Anonymousreply 301October 7, 2019 6:30 AM

She's put on a solid 10-15lbs recently.

by Anonymousreply 302October 7, 2019 4:28 PM

I don't think she went to church today. BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 303October 14, 2019 12:13 AM

Did she go to Church today? I thought she went to Brentwood Presbyterian? Is that true?

Wearing super high heels to Church is certainly a choice. Those look better suited to the nightclub.

by Anonymousreply 304October 14, 2019 12:26 AM

I think she's out of town. Ben's been papped out with all three kids by himself the past few days.

by Anonymousreply 305October 14, 2019 12:28 AM

She's Methodist.

by Anonymousreply 306October 14, 2019 4:52 AM

R305 and not looking like he’s lovin’ it

by Anonymousreply 307October 14, 2019 11:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 20, 2019 9:45 PM

Praise the lord! Now, if she'd just do something with that hair....

by Anonymousreply 309October 20, 2019 10:44 PM

I’m sure their kids are nice/great people—on a separate note, I feel bad for the daughter that she’s getting her dad’s height :( (She’s almost taller than mom at only 13!)

by Anonymousreply 310October 20, 2019 11:25 PM

R310 = Fake frau concern. No one wants to be short. Age 13 is when girls hit puberty, as you know.

by Anonymousreply 311October 21, 2019 3:19 PM

R311 the tall isn’t the worst of it. I feel bad about her beady mud crab eyes and Klingon forehead from her Mum.

by Anonymousreply 312October 22, 2019 2:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 23, 2019 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 23, 2019 1:07 AM

Butch.

by Anonymousreply 315October 23, 2019 3:20 AM

Wears pants a lot. Dresses like Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 316October 23, 2019 1:50 PM

You people know nothing about personal branding. Jen has been very clever to lean in to her "mummy style". It says she's too busy being a hands on mother for the mirror. Those ugly skirts have carved out a niche untapped market for her. Her baby food business is built on those skirts. Her career as a 40 something is founded on those skirts. Go see how many IG followers she has. Plus when she does glam, it's such a departure that she always makes the news.

Genius branding.

by Anonymousreply 317October 26, 2019 7:09 AM

She has a pitiful number of IG followers considering how much time and effort she puts into it, and it's all she has left. The other Jens have left her in the dust.

Jennifer Garner: 7.5 million followers

Jennifer Aniston: 16.7 million followers

Jennifer Lopez: 103 million followers (lol)

by Anonymousreply 318October 26, 2019 3:12 PM

Aniston joined IG last week and has twice the followers (with only 5 posts!). Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 319October 26, 2019 3:15 PM

Jennifer Aniston actually was America's Girl Next Door which Garner tried her darndest to be.

by Anonymousreply 320October 26, 2019 4:10 PM

Jennifer Aniston actually was America's Girl Next Door which Garner tried her darndest to be.

by Anonymousreply 321October 26, 2019 4:10 PM

Yes, but does Jennifer Aniston go to church? I think not! Say what you will about JG, but she's parlayed her minimal talents and wholesome good looks into a lucrative career for herself. For some women, have a fat alkie ex like Ben would drag them down, but her handling of him makes her look like a saint & Parent of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 322October 26, 2019 5:24 PM

Nah, it made her look like a pathetic doormat who clung to a bloated, cheating alkie for 13 years only to end up divorced and single at 45.

by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2019 5:37 PM

Jennifer Aniston is the star of the most popular sitcom ever which also happens to be enjoying a resurgence on streaming. She's also one third of the most talked about divorce in history. Her personal brand is strong.

In contrast, Garner was in a mid-tier TV show 20 years ago that simply hasn't maintained it's fan base. The fact that we even still say her name is testament to how effective her personal branding has been I meam can you name the girl from Dollhouse? How many people know the name of the girls in Buffy?

by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2019 5:43 PM

Jennifer Aniston is the star of the most popular sitcom ever which also happens to be enjoying a resurgence on streaming. She's also one third of the most talked about divorce in history. Her personal brand is strong.

In contrast, Garner was in a mid-tier TV show 20 years ago that simply hasn't maintained it's fan base. The fact that we even still say her name is testament to how effective her personal branding has been I meam can you name the girl from Dollhouse? How many people know the name of the girls in Buffy?

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2019 5:43 PM

Only big-hipped, frizzy-haired fraus think that Jennifer Garner is anything great. She's their queen.

by Anonymousreply 326October 26, 2019 5:45 PM

She doesn't even get the third tier press that she used to. The Daily Fail used to manufacture nothing-articles about her for every pap stroll but now she just gets lumped in with Ben's stories. Once the mommy stuff fades (and it will because her kids are getting older), she won't be remembered at all. In 50 years, people won't know her for anything except the one who got left, like Debbie Reynolds. She's already a has-been actress. At best, she'll slink over to Hallmark and start making that dreck. That's right in line with her ~Good Christian~ bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 327October 26, 2019 5:51 PM

Also, Jlo is precisely the reason she leaned into the minivan aesthetic. Bennifer 1.0 was a massive deal and there was a real risk that Garner would spend the rest of her tabloid life having her glam being compared to Jlos. By abandoning the mirror she sent the message that she wasnt in that game. And guess what? In the process she captured the audience that was already put off by Jlos glamour and didn't buy she was still "from the block".

Once again, Garner has been really smart to go niche in her personal branding.

by Anonymousreply 328October 26, 2019 5:52 PM

No one important is checking for her. Directors don't know her, she's aged out of rom coms. IG is all she has and she can't even break 10 million followers. She's so small time it is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 329October 26, 2019 5:54 PM

J Lo is probably going to get nominated for an Oscar this year, something that ol' Garner couldn't manage to do even when they were handing nominations out like candy for Dallas Buyers Club.

by Anonymousreply 330October 26, 2019 5:57 PM

R327 Are you insane? Debbie Reynolds was still a household name when she died. I personally didn't even know that Liz Taylor drama was a big deal until I heard Debbie hilariously tell the story. And honestly, I'd rather Debbie to Liz. I don't know why the eldergays hopped on Lizs dick. She was such a dull little whore. Debbie was what I imagine the word "broad" meant.

by Anonymousreply 331October 26, 2019 6:01 PM

Jennifer Garner's niche = white female Trump voters. She's SO SMART, WHAT A GENIUS!111! Who cares about getting memorable, prime acting work when you can have the loving admiration of the high-class red states?

by Anonymousreply 332October 26, 2019 6:02 PM

You're right, the Debbie Reynolds comparison wasn't accurate. Debbie got an Oscar nod at least. No year will ever be weak enough for Jennifer Garner to get in.

by Anonymousreply 333October 26, 2019 6:04 PM

[quote] Not Garner at church, but at a style event

Wrong thread for that! Start your own Jennifer Garner Goes to Style Events thread!

by Anonymousreply 334October 26, 2019 6:12 PM

Jlo is on full PR blitz for that supporting Oscar for sure. Planting Oscar buzz rumors for that middling ho movie was obvious. And then dropping that old bitchy article to get it out of the way early in the game. Benny Medina is hard at work.

She'll get the nomination but she'll only win if there isn't a real contender from a woman of color in one of the actress categories. And let me remind you that Awkwafina and Lupita are both in play for 2020. Awkwafina is especially sitting pretty because Hollywood will want to clink glasses with the Asian market. Plus thinks a better movie, nobody thinks a stripper film is edgy or insightful in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 335October 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Jlo is on full PR blitz for that supporting Oscar for sure. Planting Oscar buzz rumors for that middling ho movie was obvious. And then dropping that old bitchy article to get it out of the way early in the game. Benny Medina is hard at work.

She'll get the nomination but she'll only win if there isn't a real contender from a woman of color in one of the actress categories. And let me remind you that Awkwafina and Lupita are both in play for 2020. Awkwafina is especially sitting pretty because Hollywood will want to clink glasses with the Asian market. Plus thinks a better movie, nobody thinks a stripper film is edgy or insightful in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 336October 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Garner unlike Jlo has publicly declared she's anti Trump on multiple occasions. Jlo is basically a white Latino who hits the bronzer hard for street cred. I bet you she ticks the white race box every time. Like how 6ix9ine ticked that white box after a year of using the N word like he's black. Notice she's more than happy to play white characters. Wasn't she Italian in Gligli? Jlo is that "all lives matter" bitch who never ever speaks on minority issues for fear of upsetting her white fans. In fact didnt she literally say that shit? So yeah, on the issue of being on the right side of history.... I go with Garner again.

by Anonymousreply 337October 26, 2019 6:27 PM

Personally I loved Garner's film Peppermint. It (accurately) showed those dirty, bad hombre Mexicans for who and what they really are! That is a true American film. We should all do what Jen does in the movie: find all those Mexicans and gun them down.

by Anonymousreply 338October 26, 2019 6:40 PM

Garner campaigns for Democrats in her home state of WV.

by Anonymousreply 339October 26, 2019 6:49 PM

Jen Garner makes racist tropes movies for the Trump crowd.

by Anonymousreply 340October 26, 2019 6:58 PM

Garner's in tight with greedy "Democrats" WV Senator Joe Manchin and his daughter Heather Bresch, the CEO of Mylan Corp, makers of EpiPen who raised the price 400% whilst giving herself an $18MM salary.

by Anonymousreply 341October 26, 2019 7:04 PM

Also, her branding was mistaken - her target audience doesn’t buy bespoke baby food, can’t go to movies without a sitter, and eschews the mainstream media.. It would only work if she churned out Christian movies.

Only we keep her relevant, and it’s through mockery. Poor old gal.

by Anonymousreply 342October 26, 2019 7:06 PM

7.5 million followers on Ig is HUGE for someone like Garner, who is middle-aged, a former tv star who only does the odd B-list movie projects, and whose main claim to fame is being the long-suffering ex of a now-washed up male movie star.

One good tv mini-series or tv role and she's back on the A-list.

by Anonymousreply 343October 27, 2019 1:03 AM

It's not, actually, considering how hard she has her PR team plot, scheme and plant stories about her 7 days a week. She struggles for each and every follower though, huh? lol

by Anonymousreply 344October 27, 2019 1:15 AM

That bitch would go to the opening of a Piggly Wiggly if she could get papped by some second rate tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 345October 27, 2019 1:21 AM

Her fan base are quite literally the biggest consumers of celebrity news, dummies. She doesn't need to plot for coverage.

by Anonymousreply 346October 27, 2019 12:51 PM

The organic baby food company is the opposite of bespoke. Where did you even get that? It's one of the few organic brands on WIC. (WIC is the federal nutrition program for poor infants). It's sold at Walmart for fucks sakes. In terms of brand synergy, this is a perfect business for her.

by Anonymousreply 347October 27, 2019 1:05 PM

bRaNd SyNeRgY bitches!!!!1111!!

by Anonymousreply 348October 27, 2019 3:34 PM

That's why she actually divorced Ben Affleck: his drinking, pill-popping and fucking the nanny was not ~ON BRAND~

by Anonymousreply 349October 27, 2019 4:07 PM

R348 You learn some new words there, dear?

by Anonymousreply 350October 27, 2019 4:33 PM

What does the King James Bible say about brand synergy?

by Anonymousreply 351October 27, 2019 5:14 PM

Thou shalt make shrewd enterprise. Deutronomy 3:17

by Anonymousreply 352October 27, 2019 5:50 PM

Waiting for today's pap stroll. Will one or more of the kids be in tears? Will Jen put a protective arm around them, guarding them from the photographers that she calls?

by Anonymousreply 353October 27, 2019 7:58 PM

Their father was caught sloshed out of his mind last night. She wont need to call anyone, the price tag on their first pics will double each passing day. She should absolutely mama bear that shit. Those first pics must be as "life as usual" as possible. Those kids are lucky to have one sensible parent at least.

by Anonymousreply 354October 27, 2019 8:50 PM

Mommy using them as pawns in the press =/= sensible. If she had any sense, she'd move them away from prying eyes. But then she couldn't be Hollywood's Mama Bear if people can't see her. What a cunt. She's going straight to hell.

by Anonymousreply 355October 27, 2019 8:54 PM

You are one bitter cunt. Did the woman queef on your man or something?

Perhaps she's trying to teach her kids that irritations are mitigated by perspective. That with privilege comes sacrifice. That running from circumstance isn't a solution. Anyway, as for today's news, you could hide those kids on the apalchian trail but the media will eventually find them. They're high value targets, period. The correct strategy today is to guide the narrative back to normalcy ASAP. I don't have to worry that this is what she'll do.

by Anonymousreply 356October 27, 2019 9:35 PM

You are one bitter cunt. Did the woman queef on your man or something?

Perhaps she's trying to teach her kids that irritations are mitigated by perspective. That with privilege comes sacrifice. That running from circumstance isn't a solution. Anyway, as for today's news, you could hide those kids on the apalchian trail but the media will eventually find them. They're high value targets, period. The correct strategy today is to guide the narrative back to normalcy ASAP. I don't have to worry that this is what she'll do.

by Anonymousreply 357October 27, 2019 9:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 27, 2019 9:36 PM

This is so ABC-TV

by Anonymousreply 359October 27, 2019 9:40 PM

R356 Jen Garner, is that you? There are plenty of celebs who live in LA and do not get photographed daily. That they can't go anywhere is a lie that Garner tells herself so she can feel better about her famewhoring. This fake bitch had only herself and her own celebrity status in mind when she birthed three kids with this addict and cheater, and when she trots her kids out in front of photogs that she has on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 360October 27, 2019 9:41 PM

These kids will grow up to either be drinkers themselves or handcuff themselves to addicts, just like Daddy and Mommy Dearest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361October 27, 2019 9:43 PM

She is a cheater. She goes to church...probably to produce a clean cut image.

by Anonymousreply 362October 27, 2019 9:47 PM

I wonder how much she is paying Daily Mail?

by Anonymousreply 363October 27, 2019 9:48 PM

My theory is that she does this in exchange for a promise from the Daily Mail not to run some embarassing story about her and Ben. The photos must get decent enough hits because they've run almost every damn week for years now.

by Anonymousreply 364October 27, 2019 10:05 PM

R364 that's a very real possibility. But I don't even think its that complicated. She has a steady routine and her fanbase is prime tabloid reading territory. Plus her pic will sell regardless how mundane it is. What pap wouldn't make a beeline

by Anonymousreply 365October 27, 2019 10:09 PM

R361 They always look miserable with their dad. They seem perfectly well adjusted with their mum. As long as Bens genes don't prevail, they'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 366October 27, 2019 10:12 PM

R361 They always look miserable with their dad. They seem perfectly well adjusted with their mum. As long as Bens genes don't prevail, they'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 367October 27, 2019 10:12 PM

R366 not as miserable as Ben looks with them. I can’t just hear him justifying his pisswreck night to her: “I’ve had those kids and been photographed for weeks on the run now, I need a break!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 368October 27, 2019 10:14 PM

R360 Yeah bitch, it's me. JENNIFER YO MAMA GARNER. I took time out of a shitty day to come argue with you because you are that special.

by Anonymousreply 369October 27, 2019 10:15 PM

R360 Yeah bitch, it's me. JENNIFER YO MAMA GARNER. I took time out of a shitty day to come argue with you because you are that special.

by Anonymousreply 370October 27, 2019 10:15 PM

Fuck her holier than thou self.

by Anonymousreply 371October 27, 2019 10:17 PM

Well, we know you don't work, Jen. What else do you have to do but sit around and google yourself and Ben? The nannies are doing all the work.

by Anonymousreply 372October 27, 2019 10:18 PM

Hi Jen! Long time hater here. Fuck you Jen! Ok, bye!

by Anonymousreply 373October 27, 2019 10:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 27, 2019 11:47 PM

Ben is hot. When he's on a bender, he's sloppy hot. When he's sober, he's suburban dad hot. Say what you like in the context of movie star good looks, but in real life, he would turn heads ... toward his dick.

by Anonymousreply 375October 27, 2019 11:51 PM

Ben got laid last night. Of course he's in a good mood. Then without a care in world, he waltzed over to the Doormat's house and let her cook him a meal and rub his feet.

by Anonymousreply 376October 28, 2019 12:02 AM

Shapewear Central. Still mooby. Moobs and Moods: the Ben Affleck Biopic

by Anonymousreply 377October 28, 2019 2:08 AM

OP will know the answer to this: has Jen Garner's front door area ever been photographed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378October 28, 2019 2:31 AM

Maybe she hasn’t been out much so they are taking it to her? Or maybe they were hoping to capture post drunk Ben rage from Jen

by Anonymousreply 379October 28, 2019 2:40 AM

Nah. She arranged this to help him, like she helped him when his groping/MeToo scandal happened, and she brought the kids out for froyo with him. Enabling behavior.

by Anonymousreply 380October 28, 2019 2:46 AM

It’s not enabling, it’s her kids’ wealth at stake here. She isn’t going to land another big fish. She needs him to make money.

by Anonymousreply 381October 28, 2019 3:06 AM

It's not enabling, it's mitigating the harm on her kids. Children don't benefit from watching their dad humiliated in the media. Plus it's not like she had to take them to a gutter he refused to leave, he showed up the next day. Thats a good sign he isn't fully lost again. He's still in there.

Where there's proof of contrition, the goal after a relapse is to get back on track asap.

by Anonymousreply 382October 28, 2019 6:08 AM

It's not enabling, it's mitigating the harm on her kids. Children don't benefit from watching their dad humiliated in the media. Plus it's not like she had to take them to a gutter he refused to leave, he showed up the next day. Thats a good sign he isn't fully lost again. He's still in there.

Where there's proof of contrition, the goal after a relapse is to get back on track asap.

by Anonymousreply 383October 28, 2019 6:08 AM

For all her "help" he hasn't improved one iota. He's right back to where he started. Nothing she's done has helped him whatsoever and last night was proof of it. She's his second mother and at 47 years old, that's pathetic.

The paps were laughing at him in that TMZ video. That's how far he's fallen.

by Anonymousreply 384October 28, 2019 6:17 AM

R382 he’s lost. In the pics of them getting coffee BEFORE the drunken party, he looks tired, old and wasted. I think he’s probably been dabbling and thinking he had control and lost it at the party. What a fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 385October 29, 2019 4:49 AM

He is alive, hasnt been to jail, hasnt gambled away his home and still has a career. As destructive as Ben Affleck is, I'm positive we could not say that were it not for Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 386October 29, 2019 9:56 AM

He is alive, hasnt been to jail, hasnt gambled away his home and still has a career. As destructive as Ben Affleck is, I'm positive we could not say that were it not for Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 387October 29, 2019 9:56 AM

Zzzz how dramatic. Frau Garner is keeping him alive!!111!! When Ben spiraled after Shookus dumped him the last time, he was probably close to actually hitting rock bottom. Had that been allowed to happen, he might have gotten himself the help that he needed and maybe rehab would have actually worked. But the Bible cunt showed up with her lawyer and her Bible and dragged him off before he was ready to go. Unsurprisingly he didn't take it seriously and spent most of his time at rehab at his own home, banging the Playmate. Garner is a codependent enabler who needs Al anon. She needs to ask herself why she feels the need to be the one to ~save him. Ben has his mother, brother and friends in town. He's not alone.

by Anonymousreply 388October 29, 2019 3:43 PM

Oh the legend of the "rock bottom". People die over this stupid armchair psychology. How does anybody in the 21st century still in good conscience push this nonsense? It's been shown over and over in studies that Increasing psychological pain without providing a healthy release valve for them actually DRIVES the addiction. The drug/alcohol provides relief so you run to it.

You must be one of these fraus who kicked out your kid at 16 and wonders why he hasn't hit "rock bottom" after ten years. It's because you threw him out bitch. By all means protect your emotions and your property but fuck off with the sadistic self serving "rock bottom" pseudoscience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389October 29, 2019 6:21 PM

LOL. Okay. Well the point is, it's a waste of time for someone to go to rehab before they are truly ready to be sober. Ultimatums DO NOT work. Guilt trips don't work. Nothing works for someone who ultimately isn't ready.

by Anonymousreply 390October 29, 2019 6:51 PM

Again with the dangerous myths. Why don't you research before you post disproven bs. Believe it or not the majority of people end up in rehab reluctantly, sent there by court order or ultimatums. And the studies show there's no difference in sobriety outcomes between that group and the group who request it. Haven't you ever been forced to do something and then over time forgotten you didn't want to be there? A long enough emersive stay forces them to make peace with where they are. The resistance fades by which point the physical symptoms are being brought under control. Then the influence of their peers in treatment kicks in. Within a few weeks they're usually mentally at par with patients who chose to be there.

by Anonymousreply 391October 29, 2019 7:13 PM

A lot of TL;DR in the Affleck/Garner threads.

by Anonymousreply 392October 29, 2019 8:52 PM

Ben loves to gamble and drink he will probably die an early broke death.

by Anonymousreply 393October 29, 2019 8:56 PM

The last time Ben was forced into rehab (when Frau dragged him), he got special privileges to spend hours away from the treatment center every day so he could "work out" and eat meals at home. It was obvious that he was just going through the motions. So whatever you're desperate to project onto him the fact remains, he's still drinking. Rehab didn't work. The end.

by Anonymousreply 394October 29, 2019 9:11 PM

Ignorance is so tiresome. Rehab is not an instant panacea. The vast majority of addicts will relapse, so measuring success by that is beyond stupid. And more than stupid.....yes you guessed it....it's dangerous. Of course the dream is that it works instantly and there are never ever relapses but the better measure of success is how fast you bounce back WHEN you lapse. Measuring these expectations is quite literally the first session for family members at every rehab. Educate your dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 395October 30, 2019 4:45 AM

A_34242

by Anonymousreply 396October 30, 2019 5:43 AM

At church today in a denim skirt straight out of Michelle Duggar's wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 397November 3, 2019 6:43 PM

Was Benjamin there? She never looks happier than when he’s messed up and trailing behind her with his tail between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 398November 3, 2019 7:47 PM

Good for her. She is a great ambassador for Christ and has surely inspired many a celebrity gossip to reconnect with their God. May the Lord shower her with many blessings and a godly man to plumb the depths of her puss.

by Anonymousreply 399November 3, 2019 8:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400November 3, 2019 8:23 PM

Daily Mail is such a fucking flop. Their three kids aren't in the car. I see only the younger daughter and then some other random kid. As much as those kids are featured on their shit site, you'd think they could at least get that much right.

by Anonymousreply 401November 3, 2019 8:25 PM

R398 Nah, he wasn't. He's supposed to start filming that "erotic thriller" in NOLA soon, we may get a small break from his drunken stumblings.

by Anonymousreply 402November 3, 2019 9:39 PM

You think he will dry out in New Orleans? Lol. What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 403November 3, 2019 10:09 PM

R402 I suspect the stumbling will intensify, but be better hidden since it’s not LA. The budding romance will blow up when he bangs some ho on set. He’ll become the A grade piss and party head New Orleans turns most anyone into.

by Anonymousreply 404November 4, 2019 12:02 AM

R403 The paps aren't in NOLA, ya fucking dumbass

by Anonymousreply 405November 4, 2019 1:43 AM

Paps can pack a camera and get on an airplane if the price is right.

by Anonymousreply 406November 4, 2019 1:46 AM

Lies. They won't even go to Anaheim to get Disney pics unless they are paid by the celebs to do so.

by Anonymousreply 407November 4, 2019 2:29 AM

R405 See there's this little device that our half the planet happen to have on their person at all times that can take photographs. And guess what, they no longer need traditional distribution channels, just a social media account. Did you just awake from 1993?

by Anonymousreply 408November 4, 2019 3:51 AM

Also who the fuck told you there are no paps in NOLA? A somewhat suggestive photo of Ben starts at 5K and easily runs into 6 figures. There's no hiding this fuck and especially not in NOLA

by Anonymousreply 409November 4, 2019 4:00 AM

Okay ya dumb cunt, we will anxiously await your pap and blurry cellphone pics of Ben Affleck drinking in NOLA. Calm the fuck down and change your tampon.

by Anonymousreply 410November 4, 2019 4:15 AM

R410 Calm yourself, darling. Maybe your breathing exercises will help?

by Anonymousreply 411November 4, 2019 4:27 AM

R410 Calm yourself, darling. Maybe your breathing exercises will help?

by Anonymousreply 412November 4, 2019 4:28 AM

So, the adultress from West Virginia is pretty good at making a scene. How very Southern of her.

by Anonymousreply 413November 4, 2019 4:34 AM

Damn. The time portal from 1993 opened again, didn't it.

by Anonymousreply 414November 4, 2019 4:45 AM

For such an accomplished adultress, Jennifer Garner's churchy sojourns are pretty damn funny. She left husband Scott Foley and took up Michael Vartan, then trashed both of them for the bottomless pit of alcoholism to breed with Ben Affleck. The girl, with her nasty need to capture Hollywood, just gave her kids the worst genes she could have imagined. Be careful what you fuck for, Jen. Ben's just an idiot encumbrance, but your children by his genes are for life, regardless of how much you go to church beseeching you Jesus for something.

by Anonymousreply 415November 4, 2019 4:54 AM

^your Jesus

by Anonymousreply 416November 4, 2019 8:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 4, 2019 11:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418November 10, 2019 10:33 PM

How much does she get paid for those Neutrogena wrinkle repair and Capital One commercials? She STAYS on my TV

by Anonymousreply 419November 10, 2019 11:37 PM

R419 a few million each

by Anonymousreply 420November 10, 2019 11:42 PM

Oh, dear. She really needs a girdle - sorry, "body shaper" - in that outfit. Or is it just way the sweater is bunched up in the front?

by Anonymousreply 421November 10, 2019 11:51 PM

Why did she let her daughter wear pajamas to church? I find that most displeasing.

by Anonymousreply 422November 11, 2019 1:20 AM

I'm going to need proof that this basic old bitch is making "a few million each" for her commercials because, nah.

by Anonymousreply 423November 11, 2019 1:51 PM

R423 Why you bitter miserable cunt! What has her age got to do with anything?Commercial salaries are determined by Q rating and Jennifer has one of the highest in the industry. By the way Nielsen has her a number 4 in the most liked celebrity endorsers. See link attached. Now go fix your edges, you dusty bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 11, 2019 7:20 PM

R423 Why you bitter miserable cunt! What has her age got to do with anything?Commercial salaries are determined by Q rating and Jennifer has one of the highest in the industry. By the way Nielsen has her a number 4 in the most liked celebrity endorsers. See link attached. Now go fix your edges, you dusty bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 11, 2019 7:20 PM

Thanks R418 for the church update. You're doing the Lord's work!

by Anonymousreply 426November 11, 2019 8:24 PM

R425, that was from 2015- Liam Neeson was number one. I wonder if that still holds... anything recent?

by Anonymousreply 427November 11, 2019 9:50 PM

She still makes millions on endorsements. She’s a big name.

by Anonymousreply 428November 11, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote]Oh, dear. She really needs a girdle - sorry, "body shaper" - in that outfit. Or is it just way the sweater is bunched up in the front?

She has a pot belly that is morphing into an actual spare tire. She has a bad midsection, it's pure fat. It's never ab day in her middle-aged world.

by Anonymousreply 429November 12, 2019 1:18 AM

You fucking heifer, Jennifer Garner at 46 is in better shape than you've ever been. And she manages to do it while raising three children and caring for her retarded ex husband. This viciously mean posts are why nobody here likes you, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 430November 12, 2019 2:49 AM

Fucking Hell, R430, change your tampon. She has a slew of nannies raising those kids, don’t fool yourself otherwise. She also has ample time to work out and ample money for surgery for her midsection. She isn’t caring for her retarded ex going by his recent state of affairs. So stop making out like she’s some suburban housewife who just doesn’t have any Me time because everyone else comes first. She’s not. She is a Midwest Frau, like her mother, whose build she has, but she has the time and money to change that. As for shapewear, her tits look smoother in that picture, so either she’s not smoothing her gut or whatever she’s using is no match for her girthiness.

by Anonymousreply 431November 12, 2019 3:48 AM

Why would you want to make fun of someone’s religion? It’s personal and is comforting in life to have a spiritual path that one walks. I, who had been too proud and skeptical to truly embrace my Christianity, have been greatly enriched these past few years after finally dropping my pride and deciding to get baptized and follow Christ. I have not found a wiser guide to follow. And that is what I call myself - a Christ Follower rather than Christian, as I believe Evangelicals have hijacked and perverted true Christianity. I concentrate on the first four books of the New Testament.

by Anonymousreply 432November 12, 2019 3:58 AM

R432 because Jennifer’s church going appears to have more to do with image rehabbing than connecting with JC.

by Anonymousreply 433November 12, 2019 4:09 AM

Flabby, manly bitch who looks like Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 434November 12, 2019 4:32 AM

R431 When I change my tampons is none of your business you vulgar bitch. So what if she has help. Did the potato that birthed you raise you all by itself? It takes a village to raise a child, Susan. But you wouldn't know since that bout of chlamydia took your womanhood, you pathetic childless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 435November 12, 2019 6:18 AM

R435 You are hilarious. How high is your Frautrage level that you’d so aggressively defend a celebrity. As for your assessment of me, gutbustingly funny and wildly incorrect. Fuck off Frauswife. Go back to baking whatever you found on your hero Jennifer’s Instagram this week.

by Anonymousreply 436November 12, 2019 8:43 AM

I'm mortified by my posts earlier, R436. The hubby has been fucking his new secretary, the kids are really acting up and that PTA bitch Janet has been telling everyone that I've been abusing my son's Adderral prescription. So sorry. Can you forgive me?

by Anonymousreply 437November 12, 2019 10:35 AM

Of course R437 You poor thing! You tell your husband to get lost. You go gurrrrrrrrl. All is forgiven if you split the Adderral with me and we take a super cute selfie in front of the Live Laugh Love’s on your mantel. With Snapchat filters of course. Squee!!!

by Anonymousreply 438November 12, 2019 10:47 AM

I knew you would understand. That's why I love you, Sue. xoxo

by Anonymousreply 439November 12, 2019 1:03 PM

R436 Ignore the lunatic Jen Garner frau-stan. She got banned from celebitchy and Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 440November 13, 2019 3:56 PM

It's very hurtful to talk about people like they're not even there R440. I did get banned on those sites and its very mean of you to air out my business like that. Luckily, Jennifer has just posted on Instagram and her delightful positivity always lifts my spirits

by Anonymousreply 441November 13, 2019 4:36 PM

She’s going to be spanned to high heaven tomorrow, after last weeks debacle.

by Anonymousreply 442November 17, 2019 1:15 AM

She’s going to be spanxed to high heaven tomorrow, after last week’s debacle!

by Anonymousreply 443November 17, 2019 1:16 AM

^Beware: cars in your rear view mirror may be wider than they seem.

by Anonymousreply 444November 17, 2019 1:32 AM

No church this week? Bitch is slipping

by Anonymousreply 445November 19, 2019 9:06 AM

She's doing your work Lord. She's out trying to bring back a lost alcoholic sheep back to you, oh great shepherd.

by Anonymousreply 446November 19, 2019 10:03 AM

R446 I appreciate her persistence but I don’t want that washed up cunt back in the fold. Who do you think sent the latest young 15 minute famer and booze his way? No backsies on that train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 447November 19, 2019 10:10 AM

R418, her daughter looks like an escapee from a religious cult. Jesus, get her a stylist or send her to West Virginia, stat.

by Anonymousreply 448November 19, 2019 11:53 AM

How is her Mom Frump chic working for her financially? She doesn't sell Southern nick nacks like Reese or produce her own prestige dramas like Nicole or Margot or Charlize. Hell, she doesn't sell dusters on QVC like Lisa Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 449November 19, 2019 11:54 AM

R418 You can just tell she doesn't shave or wax that bush. You can always tell when a woman ain't giving up no coochie. She probably has pubes halfway down her thighs.

by Anonymousreply 450November 19, 2019 1:15 PM

R447 Bitch, you know you need her star power to keep your little earthly project going. Your latest sales men, Bieber and Kanye, are only attracting fellow egomaniacal mental cases and if you want to retain the only demo that actually attends and tithes, aka mums, you need Jennifer Garner. Get it together, God!

by Anonymousreply 451November 19, 2019 1:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452November 24, 2019 5:26 PM

Yuck. She looks gross... R452

by Anonymousreply 453November 24, 2019 6:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 24, 2019 9:57 PM

Hilarious how she takes security guards to church to see her pap friends. YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT, JEN.

by Anonymousreply 455November 24, 2019 10:45 PM

Prayer Circle Alert - no wonder Ben hasn't been observing the sabbath - he's got a new sidepiece!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 24, 2019 11:06 PM

So now Gossip Cop is going to post here in a pitiful attempt to get traffic to their site?

by Anonymousreply 457November 24, 2019 11:08 PM

R452 that face and neck lookin’ olllllllld.

by Anonymousreply 458November 25, 2019 2:18 AM

Susan why do you choose to be such a jealous bitch? Yes I know it hurt when that high school football team made you wear that bag over your head because they kept losing their hard ons but that's no reason to take it out on Jennifer. Take your antidepressants fish.

by Anonymousreply 459November 25, 2019 6:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460November 25, 2019 7:39 AM

I admire Jennifer and her devotion to Ben and their children. I have never mocked her. I've been the 'Ben' in my own relationship, but I'm not famous. My BF has been the person who has saved me, again and again. He's obviously been sick of it, but he's never abandoned me. Thanksgiving is coming up, and it's going to be hard, since he always sees his family over Thanksgiving, and the stores are all closed.

by Anonymousreply 461November 25, 2019 8:05 AM

R460, is that the eldest daughter!? She looks so much better!!!!

by Anonymousreply 462November 25, 2019 3:09 PM

R462 Because Jennifer is 47 and the child is 12. Go join Susan in the retards corner.

by Anonymousreply 463November 26, 2019 4:20 AM

R463 you sweaty fucking mongoloid. Learn to read. She means she looks better than in recent photos. Not that she looks younger than her mother.

by Anonymousreply 464November 26, 2019 5:16 AM

Who the fuck is Susan?

by Anonymousreply 465November 26, 2019 5:21 AM

R465 hi, I was just paged. I’m Susan, how can I help you?

by Anonymousreply 466November 26, 2019 5:24 AM

R463 Lmao ^

by Anonymousreply 467November 26, 2019 5:25 AM

R464 just because my eyes are a little closely spaced doesn't mean I'm a mongoloid. It's not my fault I took after my paternal grandma. I got some Gold Bond today to tame the sweating, thank you for letting me know.

by Anonymousreply 468November 28, 2019 3:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469November 30, 2019 6:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 30, 2019 6:40 PM

Boozers ruin family holidays? Why next we will learn that water is wet!

by Anonymousreply 471November 30, 2019 11:43 PM

Boozers ruin family holidays? Why next we will learn that water is wet!

by Anonymousreply 472November 30, 2019 11:43 PM

Yeah, I still don't understand this attachment. They are divorced, which means other than organizing custody issues, they go their own ways. This is a weirder situation than Goops. No way does Jennifer have a serious boyfriend. If she did, this would not be going on.

by Anonymousreply 473November 30, 2019 11:45 PM

He is an alcoholic and the kids are minors. I think she is trying to protect them.

I believe his parents were in the photos of the trip to the movies, they may be visiting for the holidays.

Ben appears to have gotten trashed and caused a scene during the holiday meal. Who could have seen that one coming?

by Anonymousreply 474November 30, 2019 11:49 PM

He was just recorded literally falling down in the street, after several trips to rehab. Of course she is trying to manage him, lest it fall to the kids or they come to harm while in his erm, care.

But for his $ he is a Skid Row bum at this point.

To act like they are equally responsible, stable adults and that the children would be safeguarded and nurtured equally by both is quite funny. And sad.

The older kid should be in some kind of support group. The kids are likely to become addicts or marry them or both. Sad. She does not really have any good cards to play except to try to shield them a bit, if he is not in their lives they will romanticize him and if they are alone with him they could come to harm in a DUI. They will copy him or her, act out or try to manage drunks, which never works anyway. But for the kids I think she would have nothing to do with him. Seems to be trying to make the best of a bad situation.

by Anonymousreply 475November 30, 2019 11:54 PM

Then why divorce him? Why not stay until the kids are out of the house? They have enough money to have a minder/nanny whenever he is with them. She could go to court and restrict his access. I get the feeling he doesn't even want to be around the kids all that much and she pushes it. This scenario they have going doesn't make sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 476December 1, 2019 12:00 AM

Oh come on. Those kids are rich beyond belief, attractive, he ain’t Charlie Sheen- they’ll be fine. Seriously. Alcoholic parents are not a goddamn life sentence.

by Anonymousreply 477December 1, 2019 12:42 AM

What happy childhood memories they will have of Thanksgiving, eh?

He is such an asshole.

Did he have an awful childhood too? If so, his parents being on hand for holidays might be a bridge too far. Goop and Jenny dodged a cannonball. Bet they both had nicer Thanksgivings and their kids got to eat with no screaming.

No wonder Ben looks so big, it is the calories and booze bloat. Has he ever actually been sober? Is he the one who does not stay at rehab 24/7 but who waltzes in and out to bang Playboy models and purportedly work out (bottle lifts) at home? If that is him he likely has not been sober in years.

by Anonymousreply 478December 1, 2019 1:11 AM

Ben's father was a lousy drunk that their mother enabled until the dad left the family and locked himself up in some military-style rehab out west, never returning. The dad left, the mother didn't throw him out. Casey explained it all in detail in a podcast he appeared on back when he was promoting Manchester By the Sea. Casey said that their mother's biggest problem was that "she loves addicts." Ben and Casey were exposed to all kinds of drunk insanity. Their dad suffered alcoholic seizures, took them to bars, etc. Their mother seemingly never prevented any of it.

Ben went out and found himself a woman like his own mother, a codependent enabler who will never, ever allow him to hit rock bottom. She has to be the one to always save him. She gets her sense of purpose and validation from being the one who props him up. Even though she's nothing more than a nanny and occasional cook to him now, he's a user and he still thinks that the old 'happy (co)parenting family' photos get good press. (They don't.) This cycle will repeat forever unless she grows a spine or he finds her replacement. The latter is much more likely than the former. I heard that Jen's never-seen boyfriend was/is cheating on her.

The Santa Barbara hotel pics are odd. X17 speculated that the kids were with a nanny in another car, but who knows? The big fight happened on Friday outside of Ben's house, and she was driving his car. X17 said that Jen had some of the kids' possessions with her. Maybe Ben's mother drove the kids (seems cruel to ask a goddamn nanny to work Thanksgiving weekend) and Ben was too drunk to drive himself. You know what I'd say if that were the case? Keep your ass at home or find an Uber. BUT like I said: codependent. She feels powerful being the one to do this.

by Anonymousreply 479December 1, 2019 2:16 AM

Why would they all be driving all the way up to Santa Barbara? Both Ben and Casey have large homes capable of housing both their parents over the holidays, separately. They wouldn't be in a hotel and wouldn't be way up the coast, out of the way like that. That's a couple of hrs from LA.

Why not drive Ben home, over to his house a short drive away? Why was he avoiding his own house?

by Anonymousreply 480December 1, 2019 2:56 AM

R480, Santa Barbara has some exclusive, private centers (?rehab).

“Remote Hotel”——>Rehab?

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 481December 1, 2019 3:12 AM

The photo agency specifically mentioned "the Miramar resort" in Santa Barbara -- the Rosewood Miramar Beach resort in Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 482December 1, 2019 3:38 AM

R479 What podcast was that? I'm calling bullshit. I heard Caseys podcast interviews with both Dax and Maron where he discussed the addictions in his family (both interviewers are themselves recovering addicts) and he was effusive about his mother raised them. She had them in AA family support therapy as kids and kept them busy auditioning for small local acting parts which is quite a fete for a single working parent. Neither Ben nor Casey started going off while in her house. Theirs seems to be a consequence of both biology and easy access.

What I find fascinating is how sociopathic women try to whip the few good ones into line. Kicking out an hardcore addict won't trigger "rock bottom" and you know it. He'll just end up on the street and likely dead in a short while. Then you have traumatised kids who hate you forever. It seems like Afflecks mum got it right. Their father did make a turn.

by Anonymousreply 483December 1, 2019 6:04 AM

Women have pride and vanity too, don’t forget.

by Anonymousreply 484December 1, 2019 2:10 PM

This thread has become a frau's support group. I am most displeased.

by Anonymousreply 485December 1, 2019 2:13 PM

Stay out of this God. I'll handle these miserable bitches trying to erase a father who has a disease. He's not even absent, he's just ill and working on it. Just imagine if you had nutted the Christ into one of their cunts.

by Anonymousreply 486December 1, 2019 2:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 1, 2019 9:58 PM

Some people do private detox in hotels. He certainly has the $.

by Anonymousreply 488December 1, 2019 10:13 PM

Some people do private detox in hotels. He certainly has the $.

by Anonymousreply 489December 1, 2019 10:13 PM

All that money but no willpower to stay sober and little interest in life without drugs/alcohol/gambling.

Poor Benny! /s/

by Anonymousreply 490December 2, 2019 12:19 AM

All that money but no willpower to stay sober and little interest in life without drugs/alcohol/gambling.

Poor Benny! /s/

by Anonymousreply 491December 2, 2019 12:19 AM

Jennifer Garner is a smart woman and her own parents are stable and wonderful. She may love her children dearly, but the worst decision of her life was creating offspring with Affleck as the father.

by Anonymousreply 492December 2, 2019 1:39 AM

Its Hollywood, she could do muuuuch worse. Bens sins were at least always known unlike someone like Brad Pitt who was an undercover offender. He isn't abusive ala Johnny Depp. And he seems to content to let her lead unlike most straight men. Whatever. She's the best thing to happen to him, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 493December 2, 2019 3:02 AM

Its Hollywood, she could do muuuuch worse. Bens sins were at least always known unlike someone like Brad Pitt who was an undercover offender. He isn't abusive ala Johnny Depp. And he seems to content to let her lead unlike most straight men. Whatever. She's the best thing to happen to him, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 494December 2, 2019 3:02 AM

Jesus, Mary and Joseph- who is the Jenn Stan who keeps posting their inane defenses twice!? Who are you?! I enjoy the massive schadenfreude release of this thread, but your constant idiosyncratic retorts about how great that Hillbilly bore is really kills the moment for me.

by Anonymousreply 495December 2, 2019 3:48 PM

You are welcome R495

by Anonymousreply 496December 2, 2019 4:02 PM

You are welcome R495

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 2, 2019 4:04 PM

Die, bitch

by Anonymousreply 498December 3, 2019 7:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 3, 2019 11:02 PM

Co-parenting three kids who are headed towards years of therapy, with their bloated, excuse-generating father would turn anyone into a hag, R499.

by Anonymousreply 500December 3, 2019 11:57 PM

Poor thing was FORCED to handcuff herself to a loser with a drug, alcohol and stripper problem for 15 years and then forced again to have not one, not two, but three kids with him. Call 911, this is a grave injustice that this helpless woman should be sidled with problems such as these.

by Anonymousreply 501December 4, 2019 1:51 AM

She's a lovely 47 year old person. Jealousy is the ugliest trait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 4, 2019 2:35 AM

Yeah I thought R499 was Kate Middleton at first glance. Not bad, Jenn Garn.

by Anonymousreply 503December 4, 2019 5:56 PM

Ben needs a younger guy (mid-30s) to keep him grounded and focused, stopping him from thinking about gambling and drinking all the time. If he had a in-shape, younger guy to pound every night and who could provide a kind, listening ear to his issues (instead of mercilessly needling him until the point of insanity like JGarn), he wouldn't be such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 504December 6, 2019 4:20 PM

It's a good thing he isn't gay. He would be deep in the tina lifestyle and probably gamble his actual asshole away. Being gay requires a self control that Ben just doesn't have.

by Anonymousreply 505December 6, 2019 4:31 PM

Anyone would drink excessively if they had to live with her and her frau bullshit 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 506December 6, 2019 7:07 PM

Gays: I am sorry to report that Jennifer did not go to church this weekend. Rest assured, I will deal with her this week.

by Anonymousreply 507December 8, 2019 10:45 PM

R506 He isn’t worthy to lick her boots.

by Anonymousreply 508December 9, 2019 1:51 AM

Its good you finally realised she's your greatest recruitment asset, God. We should talk commissions.

by Anonymousreply 509December 9, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]He isn’t worthy to lick her boots.

Eh? Frau Garner disagrees. She eagerly wipes Ben's ass to this day.

by Anonymousreply 510December 11, 2019 2:11 AM

She treats a sick man who happens to be the father of her children with compassion and forgiveness. I know those two words are like kryptonite to a narcissist so I do apologise for mortally wounding your blackened soul r510.

by Anonymousreply 511December 11, 2019 3:23 AM

She called the paps when she took him to rehab armed with her Bible. She’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 512December 11, 2019 4:16 PM

Bitch is looking like a FTM transition these days.

by Anonymousreply 513December 11, 2019 4:40 PM

To the narcissistic cow at R512, the paparazzi had been camped outside his house for weeks. They literally had photos from that location every freaking day including that time he took delivery of a box of liquor and the countless times he drove out of there with that Sexton girl.

Garner is one of the few reasonable gashes left. I'll be damned if bitter fraus turn her into an Angelina-Jolie-my-kids-don't-need-a-dad type.

by Anonymousreply 514December 11, 2019 7:23 PM

R513 Your menopause doesn't justify your cuntitude. Jennifer is lovely. Accept and move on.

by Anonymousreply 515December 11, 2019 7:26 PM

R513 Your menopause doesn't justify your cuntitude. Jennifer is lovely. Accept and move on.

by Anonymousreply 516December 11, 2019 7:26 PM

She should not be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 517December 11, 2019 7:41 PM

She should not be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 518December 11, 2019 7:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 15, 2019 7:57 PM

Fat pot-bellied frau.

by Anonymousreply 520December 15, 2019 9:16 PM

Every other time I scroll through the discussion topics, I come across this thread. All I think is why is Jennifer Garner spending so much time in church? Is she the new Loretta Young?

by Anonymousreply 521December 15, 2019 9:26 PM

Jennifer Garner is extremely butch. She has the neck of a pro wrestler. I’d like to see her take up MMA and take on Fallon Fox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 16, 2019 12:38 AM

It is my sad duty to report that for a SECOND week in a row, Jennifer Garner did NOT go to church.

by Anonymousreply 523December 29, 2019 10:16 PM

You do the Lords work r523. We were wondering where St. Jennifer of Garner had been over these glorious holidays.

by Anonymousreply 524December 29, 2019 11:02 PM

I still think Ben is hot as hell in his slightly bigger state. I'd love to be cuddled up against him at night. I have a feeling he would not have a problem with a male FWB as long as the FWB was discreet.

by Anonymousreply 525January 3, 2020 11:59 PM

It's the first Sunday of the new year; did Jennifer and family Affleck attend service this morning?

by Anonymousreply 526January 5, 2020 2:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 5, 2020 11:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528January 5, 2020 11:28 PM

I am confident that Jen will go to church tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 529January 12, 2020 1:36 AM

She'll probably go with her hair still wet and the kids will definitely be dressed like homeless children

by Anonymousreply 530January 12, 2020 1:40 AM

Ben never interacts with his children. He just stares vaguely menacingly into the cameras.

I always thought the most important thing to him was being seen as a heterosexual family man.

by Anonymousreply 531January 12, 2020 2:09 AM

Sigh; no church update this week from DM! I think they're in such tizzy over the Harkles, they've lost sight of what's really important!

by Anonymousreply 532January 12, 2020 8:35 PM

How's about you worry about your own spiritual fate? An exorcism to extract your jealousy demon or at least a nice raw gangbang with the Church elders will do wonders for your attitudes

by Anonymousreply 533January 12, 2020 10:24 PM

I suspect that Affleck is in inpatient rehab and that's why they've been missing their weekly pap walk into church.

by Anonymousreply 534January 13, 2020 10:41 AM

^he is in New Orleans filming a movie, God. You really should have known, being that you're supposed to be all knowing....

by Anonymousreply 535January 13, 2020 4:14 PM

I'm not stalkery, but I wanna know which church JGar goes to? I thought it was the Brentwood Presbyterian?

Anyway, Batfleck needs a cute, mid-30s blonde twink to snuggle up with at night. I know that's what he needs.

JGar's HBO show "Camping" was unceremoniously cancelled, but saw a pic where she was filming something else? I loved Alias and would love a reboot of that with her as Syd.

by Anonymousreply 536January 14, 2020 11:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537January 19, 2020 6:01 PM

They attend a Methodist church in PP.

by Anonymousreply 538January 20, 2020 3:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 20, 2020 6:51 PM

Wow. Did she have work done? Jen now looks like the actress who played Marcia Brady.

by Anonymousreply 540January 20, 2020 8:30 PM

She's a great mother and role model for her children. She has single-handedly provided the stability and love her children need, and that includes taking them to church. Ben ..... Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 541January 20, 2020 8:48 PM

Alright, but how about her porch decor? Loud parties and country music?! Spill, frau, spill!!!

by Anonymousreply 542January 20, 2020 9:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 26, 2020 5:27 PM

She seems cool and is a good neighbor...but I want to know if she calls the photographers or if they really stalk her.

by Anonymousreply 544January 27, 2020 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545February 2, 2020 10:42 PM

They have not gone to church for two weeks. But look: Ben today is in Page Six blabbing about Jennifer Garner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 18, 2020 9:46 PM

They have not gone to church for two weeks. But look: Ben today is in Page Six blabbing about Jennifer Garner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547February 18, 2020 9:46 PM

The kids are still dressed like homeless children who live on the streets

by Anonymousreply 548February 18, 2020 10:07 PM

She seems like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 549February 18, 2020 10:59 PM

I assure you: she's NOT, r549. I am most concerned that she's been missing church for that very reason.

by Anonymousreply 550February 18, 2020 11:01 PM

If Jennifer keeps this up, we may have to delay our plans for a "Jennifer Garner Goes To Church Part II" thread

by Anonymousreply 551February 18, 2020 11:23 PM

Maybe she just got sick of all the sanctimonious bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 552February 18, 2020 11:26 PM

R546 the first pic in the article in The New Yorker gave me a giggle. Trying to be all smouldering with his shirt riding up, but really only succeeds in flashing his gut. The article is pretty meh and is just a vehicle to weave him talking about being a piss wreck into promotion for his upcoming movie about being a piss wreck. I also giggled at him saying the divorce is his biggest regret. Not the womanizing or any of his other shit behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 553February 19, 2020 7:48 PM

TOTAL FRAU-BAIT article!

by Anonymousreply 554February 20, 2020 12:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555February 22, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote]She and Ben have nicely coordinated their return to the Daily Mail after a brief hiatus. I wonder what their motive is?

He has a shitty movie coming out

by Anonymousreply 556February 22, 2020 5:04 PM

He's talking about her in the press which naturally raises the paps urgency to get new pics of her. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 557February 23, 2020 3:44 AM

He's talking about her in the press which naturally raises the paps urgency to get new pics of her. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 558February 23, 2020 3:44 AM

If Jennifer Garner doesn't go to church, is there even a God anymore?

by Anonymousreply 559February 23, 2020 3:50 AM

There hasn't been urgency to get a photo of Jennifer fucking Garner in 15 years. There's nothing spontaneous or unscripted about anything she or Ben says or does.

by Anonymousreply 560February 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561February 26, 2020 11:09 PM

She's a controlling Mommy (Affleck has a virgin/whore complex and probably Mommy issues, too) and he was a dumbass to have kids with her. But he did so now he's stuck with her for life.

by Anonymousreply 562February 27, 2020 8:36 AM

She pulled the goalie- married 3 months pregnant, not sure he wanted this with her.

You get what you pay for.

by Anonymousreply 563February 27, 2020 11:06 AM

She's fucking delightful on IG and the only people who disagree are femboys who spend their days dreaming of an Affleck dicking. Best thing he ever did was attach himself to her.

by Anonymousreply 564February 28, 2020 3:03 PM

Are you on drugs? She made a toddler snowman craft the other day on IG (Shit yes I checked it out), her youngest Is like 8. She’s insane. An insane frau whose mommy bullshit years are over, is almost 50 and can’t accept it- it’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 565February 28, 2020 3:35 PM

"Aaaah, nostaligic crafting is sooooy childish". What are you, 12? Pathetic. Whats on your IG, you slamming meth and getting fisted???

by Anonymousreply 566February 29, 2020 2:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 1, 2020 1:24 AM

R587, oh my, God- those Youdamned phonies! I’ve never seen a video of the stroll and kinda assumed they were stalked. They’re part and parcel- they could’ve picked those kids up in a car totally privately but no, they’re sauntering down the street with them for all to see. I am stupidly shocked. Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 568March 1, 2020 1:31 PM

Fuck off, why should they and their kids be confined to darting in and out of buildings like rats. Clearly, they're being snapped long lens here and your hateful jealous ass still found a way to hate.

by Anonymousreply 569March 1, 2020 6:21 PM

Incredibly, Jennifer Garner did NOT appear even ONCE in the Daily Mail today. There is still time, and I hope for the good of her soul that she did the right thing today.

On the other hand, there are six stories about another Jennifer-- Jennifer Lopez. It doesn't matter to me one way or another, because Jennifer Lopez for sure is going to HELL.

by Anonymousreply 570March 1, 2020 11:56 PM

How does Jennifer Garner compare to Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 571March 2, 2020 12:05 AM

Matt is an overrrated closeted bottom who shamelessly drags his family to Australia everytime he craves a good Hemsworth dicking. Jen is a delightful angel who brightens my day with her fun pretend cooking show and her dedication to organic child nutrition. That's how they compare.

by Anonymousreply 572March 2, 2020 9:13 AM

[quote] Matt is an overrrated closeted bottom

Why bottom?

by Anonymousreply 573March 3, 2020 3:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 5, 2020 10:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 5, 2020 10:20 AM

Thanks for this update. We really should keep track.

by Anonymousreply 576March 5, 2020 11:40 AM

So they go to Church, you bitch. They don't go to Church, you bitch. Well, you are just a bitchy MacBitch aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 577March 6, 2020 10:16 AM

So they go to Church, you bitch. They don't go to Church, you bitch. Well, you are just a bitchy MacBitch aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 578March 6, 2020 10:16 AM

Science, Bitch @r578. Prayer and contemplation as they relate to Ben’s titties require examination via press.

by Anonymousreply 579March 6, 2020 2:02 PM

Oooh she better get to praying that little Cuban doesn’t start popping out inheritance depleters.

by Anonymousreply 580March 7, 2020 11:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 8, 2020 11:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 8, 2020 11:42 PM

She gave up church for Lent. Such a humble child!

by Anonymousreply 583March 9, 2020 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 10, 2020 1:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585March 10, 2020 1:49 AM

Ana is the sexiest woman he's ever managed to land. Maybe she idolized him from his Armageddon days or something. His looks are so shot now, he's very lucky that she's slumming it with him for the time being. Personally I'm amused by this pairing. I suspect she'll dump him at the first sign of a relapse and he'll spiral once again.

Maybe Jen Garner realized that Jesus couldn't bring her a husband or good acting gigs so she gave it up. Prayer is for suckers.

by Anonymousreply 586March 10, 2020 9:52 PM

I don't believe for a minute those two are in a relationship. It reeks of PR setup.

by Anonymousreply 587March 10, 2020 9:56 PM

[quote]I don't believe for a minute those two are in a relationship. It reeks of PR setup.

You reek of ...frau. Delusional frau.

She is his exact physical type. It's hardly a reach to see that they are fucking on the regular. PS: Ben will never, ever fuck you, R587. Accept it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 588March 10, 2020 9:59 PM

R586, most guys require some T&A to qualify as “sexiest”. Not pasty dough legs, mosquito bites and Miley Cyrus face.

He had Jenny from the Block era J-Lo, Emily Rata, Blake Lively on her come up- this one is... unique. But maybe that means it’s real!

by Anonymousreply 589March 10, 2020 10:00 PM

He's 47, fat and gross. She's 30ish, young and cute. He's world famous. She's unknown. Like clockwork, the Daily Mail runs a story about the pair every week. They are starring in a movie together. There's nothing frauish about pointing out this is an unlikely pairing.

by Anonymousreply 590March 10, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote]most guys require some T&A to qualify as “sexiest”. Not pasty dough legs, mosquito bites and Miley Cyrus face.

You post like a heterosexual woman. Ana de Armas is sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 591March 10, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote] She's unknown.

To you. That's what happens when you only see Disney movies with your kids in whatever shithole flyover state you reside in. She's been everywhere over the last few years. (You're clearly a FRAU. Don't you have your own fucking boards? Go back to the Daily Mail comments section.)

by Anonymousreply 592March 10, 2020 10:03 PM

I haven't seen a Disney movie since the fucking 90s. I have no kids and I am no frau. You are the one who wants to believe they are a couple. Therefore, you are the frau.

by Anonymousreply 593March 10, 2020 10:13 PM

He's definitely not committed a single fucking bit to staying sober. Every program tells an addict to not enter into a relationship their first year of being sober. And here's ben out chasing new pussy not even 6 months sober

His poor kids. He's such a shit dad. He's only around his kids when he has a project coming out. The rest of the time he's holed up getting his drink on and banging skanks

by Anonymousreply 594March 11, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]You are the one who wants to believe they are a couple. Therefore, you are the frau.

What kind of FEMALE "logic" is this? You sound more and more like a frau with each post. I can see the Rae Dunn pottery collection from here.

by Anonymousreply 595March 11, 2020 1:44 AM

Will OP bravely update us on the Jen Jesus relationship on a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 596March 11, 2020 4:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 14, 2020 6:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 15, 2020 10:17 PM

Jen still calls the paps, they just don't care. Ana pics at Ben's house get more $$$ than Jesus Frau Garner doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 599March 15, 2020 10:45 PM

What R599 is kind of true. If he's now with a hot young actress, interest in Jen will wane. I don't care for either, but he is the more famous of the two. Jennifer is more known as his babysitter/ex-wife these days. I do think she 100% calls the paps too.

by Anonymousreply 600March 16, 2020 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!