Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Garner Goes To Church

A thread dedicated to the Daily Mail's faithful chronicle of Jennifer Garner dragging her children to church.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner attend church with kids on Sunday

Exes Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were spotted Sunday in Los Angeles attending their usual church services with their three children.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Sunday at 4:27 PM

October 8

Jennifer Garner looks elated after finalizing divorce from Ben Affleck

The 46-year-old Peppermint actress wore dark workout clothes with her blonde friend in Los Angeles as she smiled from ear to ear and walked with a spring in her step.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2018

September 30

Ben Affleck emerges from rehab for family outing

The family looked to be in good spirits as they made their way to the service in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. This comes the day after he was seen stopping by her home

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2018

September 16

Jennifer Garner covers up her gym-honed figure as she heads to church

She transformed her figure from mom bod to fighting fit for her new action movie Peppermint.

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2018

September 9

Jennifer Garner takes Ben Affleck's mom to church while he is in rehab

Jennifer Garner took a break from the whirlwind promotional tour for her new film to spend Sunday with her children and ex-mother-in-law at church while Ben completes rehab.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2018

October 21-- Ben, where is Jen?

Ben Affleck smiles as he spends a casual Sunday solo at Church

Ben Affleck has re-prioritized his life now that he's finally completed a 40-day stint in rehab and finalized his divorce from Jennifer Garner. The actor was spotted Sunday heading to church. 

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2018

September 4

Jennifer Garner cuts a casual chic figure in cardigan and jeans

On Tuesday, Jennifer Garner continued to show why she is one of America's most popular mom's as she cut a casual chic figure in a navy cardigan while picking her kids up from school.

by Anonymousreply 610/28/2018

August 12

Jennifer Garner dons star-spangled dress for church with her kids

The 46-year-old Golden Globe winner was raised in a strict Methodist household in West Virginia

by Anonymousreply 710/28/2018

August 19

Jennifer Garner is all smiles after ex Ben Affleck dates Playboy model

The 46-year-old actress, who shares three children with the actor, was all smiles as she stepped out to church in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 810/28/2018

August 26

Jennifer Garner takes daughters to church after 'divorce settlement'

She is said to have arrived at a divorce settlement with Ben Affleck, whom she was seen driving to rehab Wednesday evening. And Jennifer Garner took comfort in her faith on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 910/28/2018

July 29

Jennifer Garner wears flirty frock for Sunday church service with kids

Jennifer Garner stunned in a flirty frock and stylish sweater for her Sunday church service with her children in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 1010/28/2018

July 22

Jennifer Garner wears chic skirt for Sunday church services in LA

The 46-year-old actress donned a monochrome ensemble complete with a black shirt and white skirt as she entered the place of worship with her family.

by Anonymousreply 1110/28/2018

June 3

Jennifer Garner, 46, has wet hair as she rushes to church

Jennifer Garner arrived late for a church service in Pacific Palisades, California Sunday. The busy mom, sporting wet hair, was caught jogging in the side door of her place of worship.

by Anonymousreply 1210/28/2018

June 14

Jen and Ben Affleck reunite at daughter Violet's elementary graduation

The 45-year-old actor and 46-year-old actress were spotted in attendance for the elementary school graduation of their daughter Violet in Santa Monica on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 1310/28/2018

Why??

by Anonymousreply 1410/28/2018

I couldn't figure out why I hated her. Now I know.

by Anonymousreply 1510/28/2018

You have too much free time on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 1610/28/2018

If it brings her peace, then who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2018

May 20

Ben Affleck kisses daughter Seraphina as he takes his kids to church

Ben Affleck was seen taking two of his kids, Seraphina and Samuel, to Sunday service. The actor was seen kissing his 9-year-old daughter on the head as the family left church.

by Anonymousreply 1810/28/2018

May 5

Ben Affleck takes son Samuel, six, to his baseball game

Ben Affleck was enjoying some family time at the weekend, stepping out to his six-year-old son Samuel's baseball game of a Saturday. The grizzled 45-year-old was snapped wearing a salmon T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2018

April 8

Jennifer Garner and her ex Ben Affleck take their children to church 

They are a family that prays together even though they can't stay together. The couple were spotted out with Violet, 12, Seraphina, nine and Sam, six, at church in Pacific Palisades on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 2010/28/2018

April 15

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck take their children to church

Many celebrities fled Los Angeles and set off to Coachella this weekend. But Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck stayed in town and were pap-snapped taking their children to church this Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 2110/28/2018

I'm glad she's getting Ben to go to church. I know it's not a popular opinion on DL, but in his particular case, I think he needs the structure in his life. I think he loves his kids, and depends on Jennifer. He doesn't need to be dating Playboy models (or whatever he was dating) when he has small children, and has struggled so badly with sobriety. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2210/28/2018

But isn't it a private matter? Why ensure that it is photographed every week?

by Anonymousreply 2310/28/2018

r22, structure for an addict can come from any number of other directions rather than religion. Or even more banal--church. It's where people go to avoid reality once a week.

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2018

November 4

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are happy exes as they head to church

It seems divorce has been the making of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2511/04/2018

So we’ve become a society that finds a family going to church interesting? I understand she’s a celebrity, but it doesn’t make her trips to church worth photographing. May as well rock up and take a photo of my mother turning up at St Joseph’s every Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 2611/04/2018

It's just the right-wing rag Daily Mail selling its shit paper.

by Anonymousreply 2711/04/2018

Jesus the DM is literally stalking those poor children. That’s got to affect their tender minds. All those cameras and thugs shouting at them.

This is so sick and depraved. Leave those kids alone!

by Anonymousreply 2811/04/2018

Is nothing sacred to these republican thugs?

People should be able to at least worship in peace. Especially the young children. Sickening.

DM deserves a boycott. I am not clicking on these sick links. They don’t work half the time anyway. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 2911/04/2018

I could be 100% wrong, but somehow I think it's part of the PR campaign.

by Anonymousreply 3011/04/2018

March 18

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck touch heads at church

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were seen together on Sunday. The exes looked like they were getting along well as they seemingly touched heads while tending to son Samuel.

by Anonymousreply 3111/04/2018

April 8

Jennifer Garner and her ex Ben Affleck take their children to church 

They are a family that prays together even though they can't stay together. The couple were spotted out with Violet, 12, Seraphina, nine and Sam, six, at church in Pacific Palisades on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 3211/04/2018

Agreed R28 tough for the kiddos but even though Jenny dearie is not St Angie as such, my thought is entirely with R30 - it's GREAT PR for her cinematic demographic branding fer damn sure ensuring career longevity appeal to and for the MAGA and flyover viewers and crowd. JG sells safe. So vanilla peachy white bread picket fence and wholesome and 'noble' martyrdom too WRT Ben she shores it all up further - she quite -possibly gets off on the whole public virtue signal - she's got a PR agent quid pro quo in the DM.

Well done OP in showing the date calendar set of the whole business!

I have never liked her sour duck face lips and face and persona - so slappable!- ever since I read Kevin Smith describing her precious prissiness on-set when filming 'Catch and Release'-it confirmed all that her appearance and demeanor had always be-tokened for me.

It's clicks online not forestry rags these days for the DM R27 - and I too loathe how their links either crash or, more often are loaded with involuntary further forced page views for yet more revenue headed their way.

The revenue must be grand though - they always seem to secure the best and often earliest most comprehensive scandal disaster and gossip pix.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2018

I like Jennifer Garner as a light tabloid personality. Seriously. But I've never really cared for her as an actress. Her real strength lies in being a constant, bland, stable, unifying force along all strands of tabloid entertainment news. She's like an even more vanilla SJP (who at least does the modern version of wacky fashionista with the pleasant kids and obliging beard) and I appreciate that about her.

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2018

R30, Correct, definitely PR campaign to improve Ben's public image. Once had a conversation with a frau who went on and on about how much she admired family-oriented Jennifer Garner, and how happy she was that someone in Hollywood was a regular church goer with the same values. When I tried to tell her that Jennifer was the moral paragon of virtue she was claiming to be, the frau quickly walked away.

by Anonymousreply 3511/05/2018

R33, So many fraus still believe St Angie is the ideal UN rescuer/paragon that she portrays herself to be in the paps. Gave up trying to talk sense into them.

by Anonymousreply 3611/05/2018

Churchies? This isn’t the fifties. Churches are filled with frauds thieves and pedos. Churchies are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2018

I don't see anything wrong with this. Jennifer is the strong parent. Ben is struggling. She's trying to provide some structure for their family. He willingly attends church with her. If he didn't have her, trying to keep his head above water, he'd probably be dead by now.

My ex-BF once showed up, grabbed my hand, and took me to my local parish church, and shoved me inside. I'm Catholic, and he's AME. The whole incident is sort of a blur, but I think he saved my life. It was sort of a sink or swim moment. He's a petite little guy, so just realizing that he overpowered me to do that makes me realize how much that guy actually loves me. We got to talk for a bit yesterday, and we had a very sweet, affectionate talk. I can't imagine loving anyone else like that.

by Anonymousreply 3811/05/2018

Yes R37 ! - and indeed since before the Borgias!

But the optics still work. Politicians, the Military and Royals and their broods know this innately.

Attendance performed and paraded aside from whatever the personal depth of Belief for those involved is only part of the equation. Always the optics speak to Establishment Power Class Respectability Community and has ongoing message spin Factor too often deliberately employed by Institutions and individuals.

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2018

Glad to see the family dressed up for church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4011/05/2018

I’m not a regular churchgoer as an adult but recently went to church with my neighbors at their invitation because they were moving away after many years of living next door.

When did people start dressing for church like they were going to run errands or attend a basketball game? Leas than half were dressed nicely, but the rest were just a bunch of slobs and not even fit to go to work in most offices in this country. I also noticed several people with their Starbucks cups in the sanctuary, which I thought was beyond the pale. You’re not going to show a little more solemnity and respect by putting on your best to go worship your God then I question the depth of your faith.

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2018

Exactly, R41. You nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 4211/05/2018

She goes to church? Wow...

by Anonymousreply 4311/05/2018

No matter how many times she goes to church, that boy kid still looks like Matt Damon...

by Anonymousreply 4411/05/2018

Why does "dresses nice" equal "better Christian," though?

by Anonymousreply 4511/05/2018

She’s such a social climber. Loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 4611/05/2018

R45, why do you think church is on Sunday? God set apart a special day, which you are supposed to keep holy by doing no work... except getting ready for and attending church. American Christians have it easy, back in Jesus’s day he had to go to a special public bath just outside the temple.

You are supposed to give your best to God. Reference the story of Mary and Martha, sisters of Lazarus, and the jar of expensive oil. with which Mary anointed Jesus’s feet.

Jesus also tells his followers that he doesn’t like people to phone it in, or as he put it, “be either hot or cold, if you’re lukewarm, I’ll spit you out.”

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2018

YES SHE WENT TO CHURCH TODAY!

Jennifer Garner attends church after date night with beau John Miller

This sighting comes just two days after Garner enjoyed her first public date night with new beau John Miller. The couple have been dating for 'six months' according to Us Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 4811/11/2018

I could not put my finger on it, but r34 describes my exact feelings for Jennifer Garner. I like her. She knows her role in the grand scheme of Hollywood and plays it well.

Jennifer knows these bitches will show up for the umpteenth time to take photos of her and kids doing the most mundane activities, and she is so un-bothered. As a matter of fact, I think it is her strategy to keep her name out there just enough so she can get work.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2018

Her sanctimonious holier-than-thou attitude is such bullshit.I don't buy her innocent act for one second. She might have cleaned up after having the kids but I bet she was doing body shots and snorting blow off his cock before they came along.

by Anonymousreply 5011/11/2018

Jennifer Garner has saved Ben's ass. Seriously. Why criticize her? She's a good Mom, and she was a good wife. If you don't think church is worth going to, then don't go. She and her children have some structure in their lives, which is difficult considering the chaos that Ben has brought. Ben has trusted her to save his sad ass. I haven't been to church in years, but I honestly have never felt like criticizing anyone who did. I get lost with some of the negative comments here.

by Anonymousreply 5111/11/2018

For people who claim they don't like the attention of the public eye, they sure do make a spectacle of every fucking thing they do. #Shameless

by Anonymousreply 5211/11/2018

98% of Hollywood attends synagogue every weekend. Why aren't there photos of that?

by Anonymousreply 5311/11/2018

pathetic, poor thing needs a crutch in life

by Anonymousreply 5411/11/2018

I find her to be one of the least offensive people in Hollywood. Why do yall hate her so much, what did she do? Do you feel she ruined Affleck?

by Anonymousreply 5511/11/2018

Who do they think they're fooling? Mess!!!

by Anonymousreply 5611/11/2018

This marks the second weekend in a row that Jennifer did NOT go to church. It appears that she and Ben are "in a good place" and do stuff together all the time.

Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck are 'in a good place'

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck remain dedicated to co-parenting and it is going well, a source told People. The insider, which the outlet refers to as 'a friend of the couple,' gave insight into the family.

by Anonymousreply 5711/25/2018

OP, can you at least tell us the denomination? I'm assuming Catholic, since Ben is from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 5811/25/2018

Did anyone notice R57 link says Jennifer Aniston? Haha

As for going to church, there is nothing wrong with it and it's nobody's business. However, its very obvious that Jennifer calls the paps or expects them to be there. Reese Witherspoon goes to church too, I believe, but you don't see week by week snaps of her. Celebrities can keep a low profile if they really want to. Jennifer Garner doesn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 5911/25/2018

[quote] Jennifer Garner skips Sunday church for a trip to the trampoline park as she treats eldest daughter Violet for her 13th birthday

What kind of bullshit excuse is that? I am not amused.

Jennifer Garner goes to trampoline park for daughter Violet's birthday

The 46-year-old actress was all smiles as she chatting to a gal pal, along with her three children, at Skyzone in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 6012/02/2018

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck amicably co-parent as they arrive with the kids for church

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck arrive separately with kids for church

The 46-year-old actor arrived with their three children, before Jen - also 46 - rocked up separately for the same service in Pacific Palisades, California

by Anonymousreply 6112/09/2018

LOL i love that Affleck colors his beard and hair for church but lay off the ink my man.

I saw him two months ago on Montana and he's COMPLETELY white without the hair paint and should rock a salt and pepper thing. He looks like he walked out of a fun fair with that dark tint.

by Anonymousreply 6212/09/2018

I think it's great that they go to church. Good for them.

Especially being in Hollywood, so people need to go to church. Tinsel town is full of messed up people.

by Anonymousreply 6312/09/2018

The idea of Ben "Faust" Affleck walking in to pray every Sunday to God and his son Jesus Christ is worthy of a new Netflix series.

by Anonymousreply 6412/10/2018

She knows that Scientology is waiting around every Hollywood corner to hook another wealthy idiot into their clutches. Christianity isn't it's the people shouting from rooftops about "God's word' that are the problem. False profits ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 6512/10/2018

Profits?

by Anonymousreply 6612/10/2018

It is my sad duty to inform you that Jennifer Garner did NOT go to church yesterday. Instead, please enjoy this piece on Ryan Gosling, who did daddy duty on the day of our lord.

Ryan Gosling on daddy duty! The actor takes his two daughters out

The First Man actor was seen taking out the two daughters - Esmeralda Amada, four, and Amada Lee, two - he shared with actress Eva Mendes to an early morning breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 6712/17/2018

She does seem to be about as wholesome as they get in Hollywood. Which isn't saying much, of course.

by Anonymousreply 6812/17/2018

It's been a few weeks, but she's BACK AT CHURCH!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are seen together at church in LA

She starred in the 2016 Christian drama Miracles From Heaven. And Jennifer Garner had her eye on the divine when she was spotted this Sunday heading off to church in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 6901/20/2019

Wow Ben's gotten fat

by Anonymousreply 7001/20/2019

Undisputed Queen of the Frauen

by Anonymousreply 7101/20/2019

Does she pray for me?

Doesn't seem like it.

by Anonymousreply 7201/20/2019

Shocking that Ben cheated on this right and left.

Imgur
by Anonymousreply 7301/20/2019

[quote]98% of Hollywood attends synagogue every weekend. Why aren't there photos of that?

It's bad for business.

by Anonymousreply 7401/20/2019

Garner is Methodist, for the poster who asked above.

by Anonymousreply 7501/20/2019

I'm sorry but when I hear that someone is a churchgoer I'm IMMEDIATELY turned off

by Anonymousreply 7601/20/2019

[quote]Methodist

Methodists are Baptists who can read.

by Anonymousreply 7701/20/2019

This may be my favorite thread yet.

by Anonymousreply 7801/20/2019

lol r77. You sound like my late Episcopalian grandmother. She thought Baptists were hillbillies.

by Anonymousreply 7901/20/2019

Oh please Jennifer Garner sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune she's about as Christian as Woody Allen is.

by Anonymousreply 8001/20/2019

Methodists aren't nearly as bad as Baptists. Some of them are actually liberal like Episcopalians and Presbyterians. Loved how the Methodist Church trashed Jeff Sessions.

by Anonymousreply 8101/26/2019

I don’t even know where one would BUY clothing like that, except Goodwill.

Talbot’s? Chico’s? That is some frumpy clothing. I get it, she isn’t a sexy ho mom like Kim Kardashian. But there’s a happy medium. She’s too young and attractive to be a total nun. She could look to Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Aniston and see how to dress like a stylish woman without looking like a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 8201/26/2019

Jennifer Garner continues to harmoniously co-parent with ex Ben Affleck as they are spotted going to church together

Jennifer Garner continues to harmoniously co-parent with Ben Affleck

The 46-year-old actress looked ready for spring in a petal-pink skirt, as she arrived at church in Pacific Palisades, California, on Sunday

by Anonymousreply 8302/03/2019

They dress like such slobs.

by Anonymousreply 8402/03/2019

Their oldest daughter needs to wear more appropriate clothing for church. Who lets their little slut is bear her midriff like that? I guess Daddy can't say anything to her as his last girlfriend was naked in Playboy and only a few years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 8502/03/2019

The daughter's style has really deteriorated since the divorce. You can tell, because there is a years-long chronicle of her churchwear in the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 8602/03/2019

I always suspected the oldest daughter might have some sort of an issue.

by Anonymousreply 8702/03/2019

You should never ever trust a woman who spends more time on her appearance than her children. She’s dressed appropriately and the kids look like ragamuffins.

She was 32 and pregnant when they got married. That is NOT the game a conservative Christian girl plays.

by Anonymousreply 8802/03/2019

I'm the poster who was wondering about her denomination. Thank you, R75, for the response.

R77 and R79 made me smile. I grew up in a hard-core Baptist family and community, and can confirm that they are barely-literate and rabidly homophobic. They resented the classier and better-educated Methodists, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians.

by Anonymousreply 8902/03/2019

R34 nailed it. Years ago during the worst of the Lohan/Hilton/Britney gossip messes, it was cozy and somehow recharging to see pap shots of the Afflecks going for ice cream with their children.

by Anonymousreply 9002/03/2019

Those happy family pap shots were carefully orchestrated for the press to generate positive press for them. Ben used his kids to get himself an Oscar. Behind the scenes it was clearly much different. Ben slept with half of LA during their marriage while Jen numbed herself with arts and crafts and pushing out more puppies.

by Anonymousreply 9102/03/2019

[quote]She was 32 and pregnant when they got married. That is NOT the game a conservative Christian girl plays.

He had ended his engagement to JLo and probably wouldn't have proposed for a long time, if at all. Garner knew the only way that she would get him to commit to her was if she got knocked up. It worked. What it took her 13 years to learn however, was that people who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Ben Affleck was no prize.

by Anonymousreply 9202/03/2019

Affleck was a drunken slob 15-20 years ago, just like now. I guess it was for the $$$ and prestige that Garner chased him, because as a person he's certainly no prize and never has been.

by Anonymousreply 9302/03/2019

He isn't a prize, but he kept her relevant. She would have disappeared after Alias if she wasn't married to him. I never bought her goody two shoe image. She traded up and up and up until she reached the highest rung, Ben.

by Anonymousreply 9402/03/2019

This thread should be soaked in gasoline and burned to the ground with all of you fraus trapped, yelping in regressive misogynist crabs in a barrel i'm-a-cool-mom judgment within it. You're all revolting.

by Anonymousreply 9502/03/2019

She's STILL using him to stay relevant. I've said it before: being Mrs. Ben Affleck was the last decent role she got.

by Anonymousreply 9602/03/2019

You don't see pictures of Hollywood Jews in synagogues because they do not call the paps.

And anyway, they only attend on Yom Kippur.

by Anonymousreply 9702/04/2019

But she sucks cock in Temple.

by Anonymousreply 9802/04/2019

Publicly crying again about the paps that she calls.

Jennifer Garner Recalls Being ‘Surrounded By Paparazzi’ While Married to Ben Affleck

Here's what Jennifer wrote...

by Anonymousreply 9902/06/2019

Affleck was already a big star (and a raging alcoholic) when Garner met him. She knew exactly what the deal was. She knew they'd get followed by paps everywhere they went and Ben would be shitfaced most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 10002/06/2019

R15 same. Jen and Ben are rage inducing.

by Anonymousreply 10102/06/2019

I despise both of them, but I really detest that fake fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10202/06/2019

What r102 said. I don’t buy her fake act for a second.

by Anonymousreply 10302/06/2019

Thoughts on the new boyfriend?

Jennifer Garner's New Guy, Burger Chain CEO John Miller: Everything to Know

"They are casually dating, but it's not serious," a source tells PEOPLE of actress Jennifer Garner and her new boyfriend, California businessman John Miller

by Anonymousreply 10402/06/2019

R100 Affleck's career was in a total slump when they met. He was no A lister. He'd always been more a tabloid fixture than movie star. Garner's career was in fact in better shape back then.

by Anonymousreply 10502/06/2019

Affleck still had a much bigger career than Garner, who was a tv actress. He also had mad connections.

by Anonymousreply 10602/06/2019

He is a permanent A-lister, R105. She was at her peak, but overall he was still considered a bigger star than she was. Without him she would have dropped off the radar a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 10702/07/2019

[quote]Affleck's career was in a total slump when they met. He was no A lister. He'd always been more a tabloid fixture than movie star. Garner's career was in fact in better shape back then.

RME, Ben was an Oscar winner. She was never bigger than he was.

by Anonymousreply 10802/07/2019

Bitch skipped church. God is NOT amused.

Jennifer Garner completes 5km fun run with her kids 

Jennifer Garner struggled to wipe the smile off her face when she completed a 5km fun run with her kids on Sunday morning.

by Anonymousreply 10902/10/2019

But she didn't skip the pap stroll. She made sure those photogs knew where to find her this morning.

by Anonymousreply 11002/10/2019

Hired the photogs to catch her "passionate" hug with her boyfriend...

Jennifer Garner and John Miller in each other's arms

The lovebirds were arm in arm during a warm hug at the Farm Shop in LA's Brentwood Country Mart mall where they had a breakfast date. They have been dating for many months.

by Anonymousreply 11102/14/2019

Skipped church again.

Jennifer Garner holidays with kids in Montana near Yellowstone

Jennifer Garner could be seen enjoying the company of family and friends this weekend while holidaying in the countryside.

by Anonymousreply 11202/17/2019

R111 from some angles her new bf looks like her ex Michael Vartan.

by Anonymousreply 11302/17/2019

She’s from West Virginia, so she comes by it honestly...

by Anonymousreply 11402/17/2019

Did she pay for the paps to travel to Montana to capture these new pics? I wouldn't be surprised if they traveled on her private jet with her, like her own little press corps.

by Anonymousreply 11502/18/2019

This weekend Jennifer had herself photographed at a wedding.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are joined by their kids for a wedding

Ben Affleck enjoyed a family day Saturday, with the 46-year-old actor attending a wedding with ex-wife Jennifer Garner and two of the couple's children.

by Anonymousreply 11602/24/2019

I don't really like Ben, but he looks good in those pictures. Apparently he is back with Shookus.

by Anonymousreply 11702/24/2019

[quote]Apparently he is back with Shookus.

That must be why Garner looks depressed lately. She's also put on a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 11802/26/2019

I think she is a total hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 11902/26/2019

I'm not religious, but I think it's disrespectful that she brings her kids to church dressed like homeless children

by Anonymousreply 12002/26/2019

[quote] Apparently he is back with Shookus

Then Ben will be off the wagon soon

by Anonymousreply 12102/26/2019

R120, yeah, could it kill her to comb the kids’ hair and get them to put on a clean shirt and closed toe shoes?

by Anonymousreply 12202/26/2019

It's good to give basic sensible religious training. Even if you're not particularly religious, it will help in kids growth in the cultural community.

by Anonymousreply 12302/26/2019

"Jennifer Garner Goes To The opening Of An Envelope!"

... and tips off paparazzi about it.

by Anonymousreply 12402/26/2019

Bitch apparently skipped church this week. Fortunately, the paparazzi just happened to be camped out in front of her son's school, and snapped a photo of her this morning.

Jennifer Garner enjoys a walk with son Samuel in LA

The 46-year-old actress kept warm in a chic grey coat as she held onto her son's hand just hours after ex-husband Ben Affleck admitted that he still loves her and she's 'a great mom' their children.

by Anonymousreply 12503/04/2019

She hasn't gained weight. She shouldn't be jealous of Shookus, her new bf is much hotter than Affleck. Although in that candid at the restaurant, he looked very disconnected.

by Anonymousreply 12603/04/2019

The lip-less Burger toad isn't more attractive than Ben.

by Anonymousreply 12703/04/2019

Even lip-less, the new guy is better looking than Affleck. I thought Ben was looking better, but seeing his red carpet pictures, he's not.

by Anonymousreply 12803/05/2019

The new BF is only hotter because he's in shape, unlike Ben who has full on old dad body now. Other than that the new BF is pretty plain.

by Anonymousreply 12903/05/2019

[quote]Even lip-less, the new guy is better looking than Affleck. I thought Ben was looking better, but seeing his red carpet pictures, he's not.

Okay Jen, calm down. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 13003/05/2019

Bitch went to church.

Jennifer Garner dons casual ensemble to church in luxe LA suburb

The Houston native wore her brown mane parted and down with black sunglasses on the chilly morning in the well-heeled Southern California suburb.

by Anonymousreply 13103/10/2019

I vote to ban the Daily Mail. The tabloid gossip is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 13203/10/2019

It's easy enough to mock her for going to church regularly, but she's saved Ben's life, even after they separated. That makes me respect her, and respect that she loves her family, even when they've disappointed her. It broke my heart to see Ben being shipped off to rehab, in tears, one more time.

by Anonymousreply 13303/10/2019

R133 = Frau

by Anonymousreply 13403/10/2019

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away her memory

Life is short, but this time it was bigger

Than the strength he had to get up off his knees

We found him with his face down in the pillow

With a note that said, 'I'll love her till I die.'

And when we buried him beneath the willow

The angels sang a whiskey lullaby...

Brad Paisley - Whiskey Lullaby ft. Alison Krauss (Official Video)

Brad Paisley's official music video for 'Whiskey Lullaby' (with Intro) featuring Alison Krauss. Click to listen to Brad Paisley on Spotify: http://smarturl.i...

by Anonymousreply 13503/10/2019

And posting song lyrics is just a selfish form of mass murder, r135 hitler.

by Anonymousreply 13603/10/2019

R134, I already posted that I'm a gay alcoholic. I know what it's like, and I've also been rescued. You don't need to be a frau to have been defeated in life, and needed to be helped. My ex-BF has been through hell with me. I appreciate the people who look after us drunks, when we probably don't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 13703/10/2019

Co-dependent enabling. Garner has a martyr complex, who is she if she's not his long-suffering wife and savior? No one.

by Anonymousreply 13803/10/2019

Bitch DID NOT go to church this week. But, she found time for Jesus at the nail salon:

[quote] The actress was spotted reading the Bible while waiting at a nail salon, while Boston native Affleck was seen clutching a Los Angeles Dodgers hat.

Jennifer Garner hits the nail salon while Ben Affleck goes to a game

Jennifer Garner got her Saturday started right by taking care of her nails, while her ex-husband Ben Affleck took their three kids to son Samuel's baseball game.

by Anonymousreply 13903/25/2019

[quote]Affleck was a drunken slob 15-20 years ago, just like now. I guess it was for the $$$ and prestige that Garner chased him, because as a person he's certainly no prize and never has been.

God forbid anyone in Hollywood should ever fall in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 14003/25/2019

She fell in love with his status and the status that she acquired from being his wife and mother to his children that they parade around. To this day it's still the only reason she's relevant.

Reading the Bible in the nail salon? I can see why he left her.

by Anonymousreply 14103/25/2019

Yep. She went to church.

Jennifer Garner in denim dress as she heads to LA church with the kids

Jennifer Garner looked southern belle cool in button-down denim dress for church with her kids on Sunday in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 14204/08/2019

Matthew 6.5-6

by Anonymousreply 14304/08/2019

They need better Sunday go to meetin' duds.

by Anonymousreply 14404/08/2019

Jennifer, Jesus will not be able to restitch that hymen.

by Anonymousreply 14504/08/2019

[quote] Ben Affleck brings eldest daughter Violet to church on Palm Sunday... after 'splitting' from Lindsay Shookus for second time

No Jen this week.

Ben Affleck brings eldest daughter Violet to church on Palm Sunday

Ben Affleck was glimpsed on Palm Sunday bringing his 13-year-old eldest daughter Violet to church in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 14604/14/2019

Did they go to the kiddy diddling church AKA The Catholic one?

by Anonymousreply 14704/14/2019

One of the weirdest threads on DL

by Anonymousreply 14804/14/2019

She’s like Meghan Markle: if a stylist is choosing her clothing, she looks great. Left to her own devices, it always goes a little sideways. I can see what she’s going for (basically, Madewell), but everything looks so dowdy and ill-fitting on her. She has a decent figure, too. It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 14904/14/2019

Thank you, r148!

by Anonymousreply 15004/14/2019

Her career is in the shitter. Calling paps on her pathetic church strolls is all she has left.

by Anonymousreply 15104/14/2019

I can't decide who's been the worst post-divorce publicity whore: Garner or Angelina Jolie. They won't leave the house without photographers in tow.

by Anonymousreply 15204/14/2019

In case you were wondering... yes, she went to church.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner head to Easter service with their kids

Ahead of the session, the 46-year-old actor was spotted picking up some coffee with his youngest child, son Samuel, seven.

by Anonymousreply 15304/21/2019

She is looking fancy, well at least for Jennifer! She needs a stylist, stat!

by Anonymousreply 15404/21/2019

That daughter is ugly. Bless her heart!

by Anonymousreply 15504/21/2019

For years, Jennifer has been one of the most papp'd celebrities I've ever seen. Why is this?

by Anonymousreply 15604/21/2019

Because she calls them, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 15704/21/2019

Yeah, I have always thought she calls the papps. Even the biggest stars can disappear when they want to. Jennifer and Ben haven't done much noteworthy as of late, yet there are always pictures of them. It's the only way Jennifer has stayed relevant for years.

They don't have the best looking kids.

by Anonymousreply 15804/21/2019

Ok, so she calls them. Why do they keep showing up? It's not like a photo of her is rare or anything. Where's the value?

by Anonymousreply 15904/22/2019

That's the mystery! I noticed over a year ago that she appears every Sunday in the Daily Mail. I wonder if it's a deal to keep some story involving Ben out of the press? Or maybe she's inexplicably popular with Daily Mail readers? Whatever the case, there is nothing accidental about it.

by Anonymousreply 16004/22/2019

That little boy of theirs looks like he’s gonna be HOT in a few years!!

by Anonymousreply 16104/22/2019

i bet she gets papp'd because the rags decided this is the pic they want when ben falls off the wagon again. or is found belly up. "last week, he was visiting church with his real family, and now he's dead". also, she'll be a major part of whatever piece is done on him when he goes james dean.

by Anonymousreply 16204/22/2019

Why does Hillary Duff get photographed so much? Who is checking for her? She and Garner are relevant only in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 16304/22/2019

[quote] Garner said while testifying before the California State Assembly Committee on Public Safety last month that, while she chose by way of her career to have a "public life," her three children with Ben Affleck are "private citizens."

[quote] "They're beautiful and sweet and innocent, and I don't want a gang of shouting, arguing, lawbreaking photographers who camp out everywhere we are all day, every day, to continue traumatizing my kids," the Dallas Buyers Club star said.

I don't understand how she lobbied for this paparazzi deterrent law (passed in 2013) then calls the paparazzi herself to take going-to-church photos.

Halle-Supported Paparazzi-Deterrent Bill Passes in California

Gov. Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 606 into law today in California, increasing the penalties for photographers if they're caught harassing celebrities' children

by Anonymousreply 16404/22/2019

Are you daft? It's all part of her brand.

by Anonymousreply 16504/22/2019

She's the Frau To End All Frauen. I bet she's a Mean Girl extraordinaire. I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 16604/22/2019

Bitch is still at it.

Jennifer Garner looks cheery heading to church with Ben Affleck in LA

Jen, 47, sported a chic black sweater with a printed skirt while Ben rocked his signature black leather bomber jacket while following their children into their place of worship.

by Anonymousreply 16704/28/2019

She's a fat, pot-bellied frau now.

by Anonymousreply 16804/28/2019

Pregnant with twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16904/28/2019

They have such a bizarre relationship, akin to Chris Martin and G. Paltrow. Why bother to divorce if they do everything together anyway? Her new boyfriend is fine with all this?

by Anonymousreply 17004/28/2019

If the blind items are to be believed, she is already married to a new guy and they will announce it next month.

by Anonymousreply 17104/28/2019

Ben's titties are bigger than Jen's.

by Anonymousreply 17204/28/2019

Wasn't there some rumors she was going to the fertility clinic to have a kid with her new dick? Might explain the sudden fullness about her.

by Anonymousreply 17304/28/2019

Divorce? Does this woman what the bible says about divorce? She's damned to hell, she is.

by Anonymousreply 17404/28/2019

I doubt she's pregnant or trying. The tabloids have pegged her as pregnant for years. She has a stomach. Don't think she is married to the other guy either. She is always with Ben, when does she did the time to hang with the new guy? He must be one tolerant man.

by Anonymousreply 17504/28/2019

She is not going to get married - she will lose her alimony and the new guy is not very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 17604/28/2019

I wonder if she still lets flabby bitchtits Affleck fuck her from time to time? I imagine she's self-conscious with that pot belly. Her new guy is extremely fit, imagine getting naked in front of that?

by Anonymousreply 17704/28/2019

hahahahahahah full-on fat fundie frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17805/05/2019

Yes she went to church.

Jennifer Garner steps out for Sunday church service with son Samuel

Jennifer Garner showcased her chic style when she stepped out for her weekly church service with her son, Samuel, seven, on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 17905/05/2019

Why is she dressed like an elementary school teacher from the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 18005/06/2019

[quote] Jennifer Garner continues to harmoniously co-parent with ex Ben Affleck as they are spotted going to church together

You can bet she isn't Angelina Jolie. Jolie wouldn't harmoniously co-parent if her life depended on it. Props to Jennifer. This is how you continue to raise children with your former spouse.

No idea if she calls the paps or not but why would she have to if she attends the same service every Sunday? Is she the only celeb that goes to that church?

by Anonymousreply 18105/06/2019

It is my sad duty to inform you that Jennifer Garner did NOT go to church today. Instead of our weekly photo of Jen, please enjoy this snap of a Russian whore with some Chinaman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18205/26/2019

She should have her kids taken away from her for exposing them to such sickness.

by Anonymousreply 18305/26/2019

Paying some photog $100 bucks a week for a story bound to get at least half a million impressions is worth it.

One weekend they will have the “last photo of Ben’s family before he died”.

by Anonymousreply 18405/26/2019

They all were photographed at the son's baseball game. Ben has a very puffy, red face--obviously drinking again. The DM has pics of him with his ass crack hanging out. The pot belly and the boobs are out in full force.

by Anonymousreply 18505/26/2019
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18605/26/2019
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18705/26/2019

Needs rehab and a diet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18805/26/2019

I've never liked Garner. She has small, mean, retarded looking eyes.

by Anonymousreply 18905/26/2019

They simply GLEAM with avarice.

by Anonymousreply 19005/26/2019

I sure hope that bitch Jen goes to church today.

by Anonymousreply 19106/02/2019

R189, r190, love you. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 19206/02/2019

For all the people clucking about how the kids dress, the way they look does kind of indicate that they're all basically rolling out of bed & going to church - like typically kids when parents force them to go to church (and most kids don't willingly go to church after a certain age) - rather than dolling them up for their Sunday morning date with the paps. So they're typical kids, probably annoyed with their mother for making them go when their dad would just let them stay home & watch TV. Organized religions isn't for everyone, but when done correctly, it does give people a sense of something more important than themselves, which I imagine is good for kids with everything money can buy.

I agree that Jen & the kids are likely the rock that keeps Ben from a downward spiral from which he'd never recover, so good on her playing that role even though she has no obligation to do so. The older daughter is pretty - she looks just like Jen 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 19306/02/2019

[quote]when their dad would just let them stay home & watch TV

Wut? Ben Affleck uses the church pap strolls just as much as Jen does.

The older daughter has Jen's massive ears, which is so unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 19406/02/2019

At least one of these kids is destined to end up a drunk narcissist like Daddy Ben. My money's on the middle child Seraphina. She seems to spend a lot of time in therapy, the little psycho.

by Anonymousreply 19506/02/2019
Ben Affleck???????? on Instagram: “@benaffleck @alpha_tony_ #benaffleck ????????????????????????”

69 Likes, 5 Comments - Ben Affleck???????? (@bruce_wayne_1572) on Instagram: “@benaffleck @alpha_tony_ #benaffleck ????????????????????????”

by Anonymousreply 19606/02/2019

So I've been waiting all day - did Jen go to church or not? It is the LORD'S DAY, you know!

by Anonymousreply 19706/02/2019

Church update for June 2, 2019

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Bring Baskets to Church With the Family

See more inside...

by Anonymousreply 19806/02/2019

There needs to be a thread about Angelina Jolie taking her kids shopping. Every fucking day there are new pictures of her shopping with her brats.

by Anonymousreply 19906/02/2019

R193 is not a Protestant.

by Anonymousreply 20006/02/2019

Ben looks like a neutered dog. All he needs is a cone of shame.

by Anonymousreply 20106/02/2019

Yes they went to church! Thank you r198 for stepping up to the plate.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck take their children to church in LA

They finalized their divorce in October 2018, but have excelled at co-parenting. And Jennifer Garner, 47, and Ben Affleck, 46, proved on trend as they took their kids to church in Los Angeles on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 20206/02/2019

That photo at r196. He looks like Mandy Patinkin. Mandy Patinkin’s older brother. Wow.

What the hell did he do to his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 20306/02/2019

I wonder where she buys those awful clothes. Even the shit at Talbots has a style. This is like she time-traveled.

by Anonymousreply 20406/02/2019

I'm guessing she looks like this intentionally so as not to put off the other parishioners (at least I hope); aside from this oddball thread, I'm a bit surprised there is really that much interest in the press with the Family Affleck. I guess I can only assume they are on some unofficial Ben Death Watch and that he's still hauling his bloated ass to church (and wearing pants) is a sign that he hasn't completely gone off the deep end. Otherwise, why do to the paps really care that much? He basically seems to be laying low and not embarrassing himself. Surely there is a Jackson somewhere doing something crazy and/or illegal that they could cover.

by Anonymousreply 20506/03/2019

one of those pics will be the "last time he was seen with his family" shot and some pap will get rich

by Anonymousreply 20606/03/2019

He hauls his bloated ass to church because he knows that the Daily Fail will buy the pics and the frauen who frequent the site will see it. It is all about PR and image for him. He has never gone to church alone, he is always with family members.

The paps clearly care a great deal. They photograph Garner every single day doing the gym stroll and the school run. Every. single. day. Not all of those pics end up on tabloid sites-- I think her by herself is starting to wane in popularity-- but all of them at church still sells, apparently. Why are people so obsessed with them? Who knows... neither one has even a modicum of talent, she's an idiot and he looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 20706/03/2019

Church.

Jennifer Gardner has the force with her on her way into church

Not only is she she an actress and mom but she is using the force on her weekends. Jennifer Gardner arrived to church in Brentwood with her family and a light saber in hand.

by Anonymousreply 20806/09/2019

[quote] The paps clearly care a great deal.

Jennifer obviously arranges the shots. I don't think the demand is so great, but the photos serve some purpose. My theory is that she gives these photos to the Daily Mail in exchange for something-- likely a promise not to run an embarassing story about her or Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 20906/09/2019

Jennifer is so incredibly phony. I can't believe more people don't see through the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21006/09/2019

She's an actress - of course she's phony! I'm kind of amused at her efforts drag everyone to church, even her bloated, hung over ex, while does her best imitation of a PTA frump. I feel bad for the kids, but I guess they could do worse - they could have Angelina for a mother.

by Anonymousreply 21106/10/2019

It is Sunday so the Daily Mail presents Jen in action. Only today, she is not at church.

Jennifer Garner has a blast at Disneyland with two of her kids

On screen, she's known as Jenna Rink from 13 Going on 30. But to her kids, Jennifer Garner is mom of the year after a fun-filled trip to Disneyland. The actress brought along two of her three kids.

by Anonymousreply 21206/16/2019

The mom of three's other daughter, Violet, didn't come along for the family trip. She shares her kids with ex-husband, Ben Affleck, 46....Garner had a nanny tag along for the outing that was administered by a park VIP helping the family cut the lines and get in more ride time.

Love the subtle shade of this article: - didn't bring the oldest kid (probably home doing shots with Daddy!) - Had to bring the nanny along for two school aged kids! - Used VIP access to cut the lines! (which pretty much anyone can do if you pay enough). - She wore her hair in a messy ponytail and had her sunglasses on throughout the day. (didn't brush her hair & wore sunglasses - likely hung over) - While Affleck wasn't present during this family outing.. (guess who's off the wagon!)

Because God works in mysterious ways, he encouraged the DM to write a less than flattering article about Jen to let her know He wasn't pleased!

by Anonymousreply 21306/16/2019

Every so often, the Daily Mail will print something like the Jack in the Box run, though. So Jennifer Garner does not have complete power over the "stories."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21406/16/2019

It is Father's Day so where is Jen's gushing post about love-of-her-life Ben and his amazing father skills? Where is the happy family church stroll?

by Anonymousreply 21506/16/2019

She snubbed him on both counts: didn't mention Father's Day on her IG and didn't go to church with him and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 21606/17/2019

Ben’s was a joke in Hollywood after several flops and the whole J Lo craziness. Jennifer helped rehab his image and stuck it out until he was back on top. She actually put her career aside to help his. This makes me think it was more of a contract marriage. I do think she is a good friend to him and a stabilizing influence. Good for her to do something stable for her kids and for him like go to church, kids events, etc

by Anonymousreply 21706/17/2019

Bitch had time for a hike but no word yet on whether she went to church.

Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon go hiking together in LA

They're both stars known for their killer acting chops and wholesome smiles. And on Saturday, Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon proved they also stay fit similarly when spotted hiking in LA.

by Anonymousreply 21806/23/2019

Not to worry christian soldiers - they went to church!

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Get Stopped By A Fan While Arriving To Church With The Kids 6.23.19

#BenAffleck & #JenniferGarner Get Stopped By A Fan While Arriving To Church With The Kids 6.23.19 - TheHollywoodFix.com SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel & Follow Us ...

by Anonymousreply 21906/23/2019

Ben Affleck sports salt and pepper beard for church with Jen

Video: Ben Affleck sports salt and pepper beard for church with Jen | Daily Mail Online

Ben Affleck sports salt and pepper beard for church with Jennifer Garner and their kids. Jennifer opts for a more colorful attire in a pink dress with blue floral patterns.

by Anonymousreply 22006/23/2019

There are two separate Daily Mail stories about Jennifer Garner going to church today:

[quote] Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner reunite in their Sunday best to attend church with their kids in Los Angeles

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner reunite to attend church 

They were married in 2005, then divorced in 2018. But on Sunday, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner proved that some traditions can stand the test of time when they were spotted at church.

by Anonymousreply 22106/23/2019

What the hell kind of jacket is Ben wearing? Tiny lapels. Buttons up high, no buttons down low.

by Anonymousreply 22206/23/2019

What's with the church? That's truly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 22306/24/2019

This feels like a pap stroll for them. Ben looks like he's wearing a corset to keep his stomach in and Jen is doing the whole non-threatening suburban mom thing

by Anonymousreply 22406/24/2019

For as much as Jen Garner works out, she has the gut of a Trump tard in a flyover state. Why doesn't she go to a surgeon and get that fat sucked out? She has a goddamn pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 22506/24/2019

More of DM's continuing coverage of Ben/Jen going to church....

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are close exes as they meet for church

The former couple were spotted in Brentwood, California, as they joined their children for the service

by Anonymousreply 22606/30/2019

Ben and the kids escape Jen's clutches today and eat donuts.

Ben Affleck treats his children to a donut run in Los Angeles

Ben Affleck treated his two youngest children, Seraphina, 10, and Samuel, seven, to a trip to Dunkin' Donuts on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 22707/07/2019

They're wearing jeans & long shirts in LA? It's been hot ASF here on the East Coast!

by Anonymousreply 22807/07/2019

Nothin' new - Jackie, JFK, and the kids off to church in Palm Beach, March 1963

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22907/07/2019

Second weekend in a row bitch skips church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23007/14/2019

I still think Ben Affleck is one of the hottest things walking the planet. I like him as an actor, too. I thought he was a great Batman.

by Anonymousreply 23107/14/2019

R231, I agree. I try to focus on the characters he plays rather than BA the person because I think he's probably as big a jerk as everybody says he is. I resisted that disappointment for a long time, but the evidence keeps piling up, and even a fan has to bow to the truth eventually. But he is super-sexy; he has been since forever and is all the more so now, with his dad bod and graying beard.

by Anonymousreply 23207/14/2019

R229, yes, people dressed much better back then, although I'm pretty sure if the Obamas were going to church during his terms in office, he would have worn a suit and she a dress or suit. When you're the First Family, it's sort of expected even today, right?

Anyway, note the lace mantilla Jackie's wearing in lieu of a hat. Hat-wearing was dying fast because those carefully teased, sprayed hairdos of the early 60s were not hat-friendly. Even Jackie's pillboxes were designed to kind of sit on top of the bouffant 'do rather than crush it.

by Anonymousreply 23307/14/2019

Jennifer Garner is glowing as she steps out in her Sunday best for solo church service in Pacific Palisades

Jennifer Garner steps out in her Sunday best for solo church service

Jennifer Garner was glowing as she stepped out in her Sunday best for a church session without her family in Pacific Palisades.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Sunday at 1:40 PM

R200, nor Episcopalian. My father and mother would have none of that. We had uniforms for school, play clothes we put on after school and church clothes. We were middle class, so maybe wealthy people don't bother? I distinctly remember, Hillary Clinton saying, she was brought up with the same three kinds of clothing. Maybe just Hollywood people?

by Anonymousreply 235Last Sunday at 4:27 PM

R200, nor Episcopalian. My father and mother would have none of that. We had uniforms for school, play clothes we put on after school and church clothes. We were middle class, so maybe wealthy people don't bother? I distinctly remember, Hillary Clinton saying, she was brought up with the same three kinds of clothing. Maybe just Hollywood people?

by Anonymousreply 236Last Sunday at 4:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!