Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mobility Mary

Hilarious 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 10, 2021 2:13 AM

These names are killing me. Especially Permit Patty 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2018 11:32 PM

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2018 11:34 PM

Oh My God

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2018 11:41 PM

So this is the mindset of a handicapped Trump suporter. Everything is scary, she can’t see the dangerous paths ahead, and even the few times her anger is justified she comes off as annoying.

Forgetting her potential politics, she is a human that is invisible to the world around here and it’s incredibaly sad. I have mixed feeling about this video and don’t wish this mental state on anyone, besides Trump himself and his adult family.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2018 11:50 PM

The woman with the dog was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2018 11:52 PM

One blood sugar spike away from her final roll.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2018 11:57 PM

Good G-d, she lives to be outraged.

2018 personified.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2018 11:57 PM

The woman with the dogs off leash made me angry.

That said, thanks OP, I've found a new hobby :)

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2018 11:58 PM

r5 I assume, based on the guy in the black SUV’s reaction, that she has MAGA shit on her which is a part of the reason that people give zero fake about her crazy ass.

This looks like LA, same type of reaction to an Obama hat in parts of Alabama. Oh wait, they rarely have sidewalks and public transportation so she would have to stay home and suffer.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2018 11:59 PM

She'd be a great theme park ride operator for excitable pearl clutchers.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2018 12:05 AM

Made my night.

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2018 12:13 AM

She drives like a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2018 12:30 AM

Lives to be outraged. Probably wouldn’t need the scooter if she’d get some exercise.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2018 12:31 AM

OP is a troll

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2018 12:36 AM

I quit watching halfway through. I got bored after several minutes of the same thing.....her following a woman with a dog and bellowing for her to move. Did it get any better? That said, as annoying and entitled as Mobility Mary acted, she was not wrong about the dogs off leash or the psycho cunt who refused to get out of her way.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2018 12:49 AM

"The woman with the dog was a cunt."

The woman with the two off-leash dogs was wrong . But the woman with one leashed dog was totally within her rights. She has the right of way and doesn't have to move herself and her dog all the way off the sidewalk because the fat cunt on the mobility scooter wants to go faster. If Mobility Mary could ask politely, I'm sure most people would move. But she'd rather make screaming demands and be denied so she can play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2018 12:51 AM

While Mary of course seems unhinged, I do think there were some real examples of downright assholedness among others: the cunt with the dog who wouldn't step off the sidewalk momentarily for Mary to pass by, and the wizened black bitch who wouldn't move a foot so that Mary could go onto the sidewalk. Are people really that nasty?

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2018 12:51 AM

R17, why should the woman with the dog step all the way off the sidewalk because Mobility Mary screamed at her? There's no reason to reward her rude screaming by just getting out of her way.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2018 12:58 AM

C.O.W. = Cunt On Wheels

How does she think she has the right to ride her scotter out in traffic, then getting all upset about cars and buses passing her!

So entitled and demanding. Her attitude eclipses anyone else she encounters.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2018 1:00 AM

[quote]She has the right of way and doesn't have to move herself and her dog all the way off the sidewalk because the fat cunt on the mobility scooter wants to go faster.

Ah, okay. Now we're clear. The real reason she doesn't deserve common courtesy is because she's FAT. So, if a hot "fit" guy was zooming along the sidewalk on a bike behind the Ms. Cunty and her dog, she would be expected to move, right?

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2018 1:06 AM

I love how feisty the people she's harassing are. Here in Europe everyone would mindlessly obey her commands, but the people in this video actually stood up to her cuntery. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2018 1:13 AM

Why do black people have to be SO nasty ? Regardless of Mary's nuttiness,shes an old woman who obviously isnt well mentally or physically. Would she annoy me?Absolutely . Would I be nasty or curse her? Absolutely not. I wonder if she had been black if the black folks would have been so rude and disrespectful. Not being racist,genuinely wondering.

by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Fuck off, concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2018 1:25 AM

I hate how rude people have become and for no reason other than to have an excuse to be hostile. Mobility Mary is annoying for sure, but she obviously has mental problems. It would have been MUCH easier for those bitches to move aside and let her pass. They went out of their way to be assholes.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2018 1:25 AM

[quote]I wonder if she had been black if the black folks would have been so rude and disrespectful. Not being racist,genuinely wondering.

No they would not. But don't single them out. Everyone is rude and selfish these days. It's pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Maybe the other people have mental problems too?

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2018 1:27 AM

^^Sorry--I meant they would have been just as rude black or white. It doesn't matter. No one feels any obligation to show older people respect or compassion in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2018 1:28 AM

^ She was so fucking obnoxious. I almost cheered when that black guy leapt out of his vehicle at the drive-thru to let her know her shit was going to stop right there.

I wondered about the woman walking the dog. Wouldn’t it have been easier to step aside for one minute as opposed to hearing MM bleating incessantly?

by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote]She was so fucking obnoxious. I almost cheered when that black guy leapt out of his vehicle at the drive-thru to let her know her shit was going to stop right there.

Yes, let's all cheer for an able bodied young man showing hostility and disrespect to an older, disabled woman.....in front of his children.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2018 1:31 AM

I know this woman!!!! She used to love round the corner from my old job. Yes, she’s whacky as fuck, she has a parrot (Cockatoo I think) with some grand name like Lady Arabella Huntley. She is also missing a foot. I won’t give her real name, but she is a good person, but completely crazy when she’s on her mobility scooter!

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2018 1:41 AM

Cunt can probably walk just fine....

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2018 1:44 AM

I wonder if she’s a fixture in these people’s lives and they’re just over her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2018 1:45 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2018 1:48 AM

This is why I just can't get behind the sjw public humiliation movement. Alot of it is just targeting people who are mentally "off " or socially vulnerable. I've yet to hear a logical explanation as for why exactly that's worse than bullying based on ethnicity. I live in a diverse area where rudeness is the norm and I'm going to be honest, I see shit behavior from people of ALL demographics in public. I suspect that alot of these altercations aren't as straightforward as people want to believe . I won't judge someone on a 30 second video without knowing what came before.

by Anonymousreply 34October 25, 2018 1:55 AM

No 22 - your people taught us well to spot a con person, don't care how crippled they are. And you need to fuck off with your "concern" you racist cunt.

And I hope every black person that you have obviously pissed off in life ( I mean how else do you think Black people per se are cunty? See the benefit of the doubt that I have given you there?) carries on using their correct gut instinct on your arse ( no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 35October 25, 2018 1:57 AM

R30 wow, twitter activists are truly courageous. What's more powerful and privileged than a middle aged, mentally ill disabled woman? Stuff like this pushes me further and further away from the left, and I am not a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 36October 25, 2018 1:58 AM

so sick of this mentality that some sorts of discrimination aren't as bad as others. Respect and decency is a two way street ,there is no reason they could not have given her a little leeway.

by Anonymousreply 37October 25, 2018 2:01 AM

"Ah, okay. Now we're clear. The real reason she doesn't deserve common courtesy is because she's FAT. So, if a hot "fit" guy was zooming along the sidewalk on a bike behind the Ms. Cunty and her dog, she would be expected to move, right??"

No, the real reason people don't move out of her way is because she starts screaming demands with entitlement rather than asking politely like a normal person. If a hot fit guy was that nasty, people wouldn't get out of his way either.

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2018 2:04 AM

She does have a heart though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2018 2:06 AM

R37, you're totally right that respect and decency are a two way street. Mary started each interaction with people with screams of nasty entitlement. Why would the others respond by 'giving her a little leeway'. She gives negativity and receives in kind.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2018 2:06 AM

The lady with the two dogs off leash was a passive aggressive bitch. It’s not other people’s responsibility to be passified by the owner’s assurances that the dogs “aren’t gonna hurt you.”

The lady with the dog on a leash was fine - when she was off to the side at the intersection and told Mary to go around, Mary replied “I can’t get close to your dog.” So she was expecting the woman to not only step off the sidewalk, but WAY OFF the sidewalk so she could motor past at faster than pedestrian speeds. Nonsense. A sidewalk doesn’t become a speedway just because one is on a motorized device. Same for bicyclists who ride their bikes on sidewalks.

by Anonymousreply 41October 25, 2018 2:09 AM

R40 why wasn't the animal leashed? She is a physically disabled woman and if that animal bit her she would be completely vulnerable

by Anonymousreply 42October 25, 2018 2:09 AM

R35 Listen Cunty,I worked customer service for 22 long fucking years and I dealt with 1000s,if not 10s of 1000s of black people during that time. 75% of the time when someone started screaming and acting out,they were BLACK. Thats just the reality of my life experience. I dont assume every black person I meet is an asshole because of it,but it does seem they are prone to throwing shit fits in public. How thats whitey's fault Im sure you can explain. How you can justify a young man screaming curse words and hurling verbal abuse at a nutty old lady on a fucking mobility scooter is beyond me. No matter how much she might have deserved it,hes still supposed to be setting an example for his kids. So THEY are going to grow up thinking its okay to scream and curse at people you dont agree with because slavery ,right ?

by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2018 2:12 AM

R42, people above have pointed out that the woman with the unleashed dog was in the wrong. But the others such as the woman with the leashed dog were screamed at just the same. Mobility Mary screamed at all of them with her demands. Why would they just acquiesce to her entitlement?

by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2018 2:12 AM

[quote]Why would they just acquiesce to her entitlement?

Care to pose this same question to other groups of entitled crybabies and perpetual victims?

by Anonymousreply 45October 25, 2018 2:19 AM

Like Trump voters, R45? Sure.

by Anonymousreply 46October 25, 2018 2:20 AM

That crackpot tries to engage every single person she crosses paths with but she only seems to have one set of social skills - whining, victimhood, and a really pathetic sort of indignation. She must be incredibly lonely, but it’s easy to see why none of the people in that video want to interact with her at all. The lady with the dogs off leash was her equal in cuntitude, though.

by Anonymousreply 47October 25, 2018 2:24 AM

Mobility Mary: The Adventure Continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 25, 2018 3:06 AM

If only she’d be flattened by a bus

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2018 3:16 AM

Why is she just randomly riding around?

by Anonymousreply 50October 25, 2018 3:30 AM

Does her Youtube channel get much ad revenue? Taking a header off a hillside would bring in a few million views.

by Anonymousreply 51October 25, 2018 3:34 AM

I love how the guy in the second video flatly informs her that's she's insane.

by Anonymousreply 52October 25, 2018 3:35 AM

The video should be titled "The Death of Empathy."

by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2018 3:43 AM

r53 Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2018 3:48 AM

Mobility Mary sounds really bitchy and bossy like she expects everyone to automatically clear the way for her.

She needs a keeper not a mobile device to dangerously drive around on.

by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2018 3:50 AM

It should be called Let’s be deliberately provoking and obnoxious from a scooter.

She went out of her way to provoke that last guy in the second video.

by Anonymousreply 56October 25, 2018 3:51 AM

I wouldn't know about the second video. I shut it off half way through.

Yeah, the woman is pathetic. The woman is annoying.

Her misery is a real laugh riot.

by Anonymousreply 57October 25, 2018 3:56 AM

I thought this was a stunt. Why would she have a camera on her filming all the time?

by Anonymousreply 58October 25, 2018 4:34 AM

BINGO! R58

by Anonymousreply 59October 25, 2018 2:23 PM

Hilarious? Entertaining? I guess I missed those parts.

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2018 2:48 PM

The lady with the dog likely has run into Mobility Mary before and refuses to take her shit again

by Anonymousreply 61October 25, 2018 3:08 PM

Her voice is shrill and obnoxious, but her requests to get passed aren’t unreasonable.

The ones that engage without moving aside baffle me.

Just step aside in silence - you wouldn’t even have to acknowledge her beyond that if you didn’t want to.

by Anonymousreply 62October 25, 2018 4:32 PM

Could be actors.

by Anonymousreply 63October 25, 2018 4:35 PM

Why does this person have a go pro with her? Is this a put on or is she trying to start shit for a law suit? In my state sidewalks are for pedestrians only. All other wheeled traffic is in the road and must give right of way to pedestrians. Cyclists must yield to walkers, cars yield to cyclists, etc.

My feeling is the neighbors know her well and are aware of her shit and tired of it. Notice no one was very sympathetic? It’s not because they’re rude, it’s because they are sick of her shit and her trying to make everyone else accede to her whims. She wants the neighborhood to revolve around her and her disability.

by Anonymousreply 64October 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Sidewalks are for pedestrians. She can't walk so uses a scooter to supplement her as a pedestrian. She is still a pedestrian. Tough shit that the lady with the dog won't let her past, she's a pedestrian too. Scooter lady goes out in search of controversy. Get in line bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65October 25, 2018 4:45 PM

Fuck you, OP. Mental illness and desperation are hilarious. Fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 66October 25, 2018 4:48 PM

She has such a victim mentality. Oh woe is me! I have to turn around because there is stuff in the way. She lives to be a martyr and she needs a caretaker.

by Anonymousreply 67October 25, 2018 4:50 PM

She's the perfect old lady drama queen for DL., she makes a mountain out of a mole hill.

by Anonymousreply 68October 25, 2018 4:56 PM

[quote]…But the others such as the woman with the leashed dog were screamed at just the same. Mobility Mary screamed at all of them with her demands. Why would they just acquiesce to her entitlement?

Go back and look at the clip again. At 2:03, when Mary first encounters the lady with the leashed dog, she asks NICELY—at least two-times—for the lady to move over so she (Mary) could pass. The dog lady then totally cunts out.

While Mary is, of course, an obvious wackjob, I do feel very sorry for her in the dog lady confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 69October 25, 2018 4:58 PM

I hear folks about the dog walking lady possibly being rude, but did Mobility Mary ever actually get close enough to even pass her?

by Anonymousreply 70October 25, 2018 5:30 PM

Mary's crime is sounding like Shelley Winters.

by Anonymousreply 71October 25, 2018 5:39 PM

welcome to the world of the left wing social media mob. They are just as bad and lacking in decency as the old school right wing mob. Meet the new boss, same as the old one. The woman with the pet off leash is a cunt. People are complicated, I'm sick of this juvenile mentality that you can tell who's at fault in an altercation just by looking at skin color. I mean how much "power " does an aged,low income disabled woman really have? It was wrong when conservatives do it, but it's wrong when liberals go that route as well. Can you imagine the outrage if ANY other demographic was being exclusively targeted for public shaming videos and being given little nicknames based on their ethnicity? And you better believe that other groups absolutely act out in public. Don't bullshit me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 72October 25, 2018 5:42 PM

Only one gender and ethnicity is the target of nicknames lately: White females.

by Anonymousreply 73October 25, 2018 5:44 PM

R73 exactly, and frankly that's a little disturbing to me. White women certainly can and do behave badly in public. But so do all other groups and I don't believe for a second that they are over represented in terms of public acting out. This scapegoating of a single group is never OK and historically leads to bad things. The left has become way too comfortable with scapegoating "safe" targets whether it's white women or gay men and it is not a healthy route to go down. If we are going to go that route, then let's turn the camera on everyone, not a designated group.

by Anonymousreply 74October 25, 2018 6:02 PM

I used to work right off of Pico.

by Anonymousreply 75October 25, 2018 6:10 PM

R72... She's the one with the GoPro and at one point in the first video she's says that she's putting this on YT. BTW, I'm yet laughed at her or called her names.

I'm a full-time caregiver for an elderly family member who is blind and unable to walk. The only "arguments" that she and I get into revolve around her "I don't want to be a bother" passive/aggressive meekness and my general inability to read minds. If she were out and about on her own with a scooter, I can absolutely guarantee that she wouldn't be getting into any of the misadventures that this obnoxious bi-...er… genteel disabled lady seems to be having. Some people just create drama wherever they go.

by Anonymousreply 76October 25, 2018 7:03 PM

She creates this drama. Dog walking woman was rude, but I wonder if she’s encountered her before? Plus at no point was sh ever close enough to pass her. The woman was walking at a brisk pace, and havin a mobility scooter doesn’t give you a pass to travel at the highest possible speed, so she can just slow the fuck down if she so terrified of dogs.

by Anonymousreply 77October 25, 2018 7:17 PM

She screams out to the guy fiddling with his bike at the highway on ramp to move from 30+ feet away. She’s no where near him but she’s demanding that he move. Then she scolds him when he moves and gestures he to go, like it’s his fault and he can control traffic patterns and walk signals. Then she pleads with the woman walking by to help her cross! I feel for the disabled and work with many, but the emphasis is always on doing for ones self and not being a burden, be capable, etc. “Mary” here seems to think it’s her right to boss others around and do what she tells them to do, and that the whole world should literally “step to the side!” when they see here coming.

She sounds deeply unhappy. I have no sympathy, though.

by Anonymousreply 78October 25, 2018 7:22 PM

The black guy at Taco Bell bringing up Truml umprompted, and her not answering that, makes me believe she has MAGA or Trump shot displayed somewhere.

If she does indeed visibly support Trump, and goes tooling around L.A. at high speeds barking at everyone to do her bidding or obey the law, she deserves every bit of scorn and ridicule possible.

by Anonymousreply 79October 25, 2018 7:32 PM

Jesus,I hope none of you bitches will ever be old,lonely,disabled and mentally ill .Oh wait,Im on DL so that ship has sailed.

by Anonymousreply 80October 25, 2018 7:34 PM

R80 I know right. Frankly though I don't understand why making fun of disabled people is somehow righteous while bullying people because of ethnicity is the ultimate wrong. Don't get me wrong they are BOTH bad, but I am sick of this mentality that one is OK.

by Anonymousreply 81October 25, 2018 7:37 PM

I think she enjoys harassing people she has a ton of YouTube videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 25, 2018 7:50 PM

Excuse me? People 40 feet away from me? Would you PLEASE make room for my scooter AND my considerable mental issues? I need to really floor this baby the whole way down the sidewalk so I can record myself bitching about that scooter parked at the next intersection. I’m on my way to Whole Foods to police the 18 foot wide handicapped thru-way, in case someone is standing with their shopping cart 6 inches within the blue lines. Oh my god, you have a DOG!?!? UNBELIEVABLE.

Why won’t anyone HELP ME?!?!? What is WRONG WITH YOU, YOU IDIOOOOT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 83October 25, 2018 7:51 PM

I love you r71.

by Anonymousreply 84October 25, 2018 8:04 PM

OH MY GODDDD!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 85October 25, 2018 8:10 PM

I don't drive but why was this unhinged self-absorbed woman, Mobility Mary, driving so fast on a mobility scooter?! Most of the people she was screaming were 20-30 feet away from her. She was 'driving' like she was Mario Andretti!

WHY was this nut-job even purposely filming this? She damn well knew she was going to put it on YouTube, she screeched that several times.

MM had better watch out Mitch McConnell doesn't take away her disability cart, he's now going after SS and Medicare, disability benefits can't be far behind!

by Anonymousreply 86October 25, 2018 8:18 PM

She seems to spend a good deal of time at Whole Foods. I used to work at WFM and can say that strangely, those stores seem to attract "colorful" people. I think it's because the staff are trained to be so nice and patient with everyone. No other retailers would put up with her shit.

by Anonymousreply 87October 25, 2018 8:21 PM

It will end in tears for our Mobility Mary.

by Anonymousreply 88October 25, 2018 8:34 PM

[R88]

I agree. Somebody is going to plow into her at one of those highway crossings eventually.

by Anonymousreply 89October 25, 2018 9:50 PM

She is known in her neighborhood, considered crazy, big troublemker.

by Anonymousreply 90October 25, 2018 9:58 PM

That scooter gonna get stolen.

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2018 10:10 PM

How old is this Trumpster Turd? She sounds about 80.

I have a neighbor with MS, he uses a mobility scooter. This man doesn't whine, doesn't expect the sea to part for him. He's extremely independent. He got MS a few years after his wife passed away. He's extremely independent. Both his adult children live in another state, he doesn't even have a home aide. Most people don't have half the courage and independence this man has.

When I watch clips like this Mobilty Mary schmuck, my blood boils. 30-40 feet away from people and she's screeching that they need to move for her?! She's not even polite or normal about any of it. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2018 10:11 PM

I want a scooter like that.

by Anonymousreply 93October 25, 2018 10:11 PM

If you can't afford one, just bust up both your hips.

by Anonymousreply 94October 25, 2018 10:40 PM

"I CANT GET PAST YOU PLEASE GO TO THE SIDE"

Meanwhile, that bitch has ALL THE ROOM IN THE WORLD TO EASILY GO RIGHT PAST THE PERSON SHE'S WHINING TO! In most of her videos she clearly had enough room to pass the people she was screaming at. What a piece of shit person she is.

Has this cretin ever been assaulted? She deserves to be!

It's clear this hot mess has no life, no friends, nothing. Harassing people is her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2018 11:01 PM

If only Mobility Mary lived in Russia; the drivers there would've put her out of her misery years ago.

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2018 11:03 PM

Scratches from unleashed dogs, huh? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

The “scratches” she has are probably from her 50 cats and 20 birds. I can imagine what her home looks like!

Is she actually disabled? I wonder if she really needs that scooter or does she 'need' it because she's 300 pounds?

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2018 11:04 PM

I’m sure she’s a fat Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2018 11:12 PM

Mobility Mary should have slapped the girl with the dog.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2018 11:22 PM

Why is this woman shouting " EXCUSE ME" a full block away as she races up behind pedestrians?

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. WHAT IS THE RUSH?

There was a woman in my old neighborhood who was similarly aggressive about her rights as a disabled person who also used a mobility scooter. Aggressively zooming along the streets with a German Shepard attached to the scooter- the German Shepard had an open wound on its leg and was ultimately replaced by another dog who looked as miserable as his predecessor but had no visible wounds.

The rights of the animals were insignificant compared to her rights to run down pedestrians and shout abuse at others she deemed to be obstructing her path.

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2018 11:45 PM

fake

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2018 11:47 PM

She has the go pro because she’s been hit by cars on several occasions.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2018 11:51 PM

So... Why is it only one demographic that's being targeted for internet shaming videos? So is it now acceptable to go videotape other groups of people acting badly and then give them stereotypical names based on their Ethnicity? And could the videos be titled things like Angry Ahmed? Or Whiny Juanita? That's completely fine now right? Or is it only white and female who can be publicly denigrated? Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2018 11:53 PM

[quote] She has the right of way and doesn't have to move herself and her dog all the way off the sidewalk

“All the way off”? A couple steps to the right or left is not “all the way off the sidewalk”. It’s amusing if people go out for exercise - and yet can’t make a couple of extra steps to let an older person go by. Taking a few steps for only a short while is so trivial it shouldn’t even be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2018 11:53 PM

What's this annoying lunatic's REAL deal? It seems she basically she just drives around with a camera attached to her scooter looking for problems.

She must want these daily confrontations, so she can garner attention because she has no life or friends. These stupid confrontations, which she causes, must give her life some meaning.

Who the fuck takes a mobility scooter near a fucking HIGHWAY?

She sure doesn't come across as someone I'd be sympathetic towards. I've never had a physical altercation with anyone in my life, but she might be the first person I wouldn't have a problem punching square in the face!

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Anyone take any videos of this crazy old bat?

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Some grackles should divebomb and shit all over her.

by Anonymousreply 107October 26, 2018 12:03 AM

fk-you-both-woman-flips-out-over-a-25-mph-speed-limit/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 26, 2018 12:05 AM

Typical white trash deplorable @R108. Not a surprise.

Trump has emboldened ALL these fucking lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 109October 26, 2018 12:18 AM

Personally, I think Mary is great. Can’t wait for more of her vids.

by Anonymousreply 110October 26, 2018 12:20 AM

[quote]Personally, I think Mary is great. Can’t wait for more of her vids.

Great to make fun of and laugh at. Not "great" in real life. Imagine having to entertain her nonsense everyday? Most people wouldn't put up with that sort of whiny bullshit on a daily basis.

Where does that freak live?

by Anonymousreply 111October 26, 2018 12:29 AM

I like difficult people.

by Anonymousreply 112October 26, 2018 12:31 AM

Looks like she is infamous in her neighborhood and people have had enough of her.

by Anonymousreply 113October 26, 2018 12:34 AM

Like you, r113?

by Anonymousreply 114October 26, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote]I like difficult people.

Sounds like you have issues or an awful lot of time on your hands. Most people have overly full busy lives, not extra time to entertain the lunacy of others.

I have three freelance art accounts and I'm my elderly mom's caregiver. She's more mobile that MM! She lives alone, yet I do all her shopping and accompany her to her docs appointments. She's mentally fine but has the usual issues of the elderly, she has failing eyesight and her hearing is also going, otherwise, I'd rather deal with my mom's problems than the self-made problems of a, likely, obese lazy woman who probably doesn't even need that damn scooter.

Someone posted under one of MM's You Tube vids that she's not even old, just fat and lazy. I believe it! Fuck her and her self-made bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 115October 26, 2018 12:39 AM

This thread is useless without photos!

by Anonymousreply 116October 26, 2018 12:40 AM

Love mobility Mary!

by Anonymousreply 117October 26, 2018 12:42 AM

I see the trolls are out in full force tonight.

Thread closed!

by Anonymousreply 118October 26, 2018 12:43 AM

eat my ass!

by Anonymousreply 119October 26, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote] I've never had a physical altercation with anyone in my life, but she might be the first person I wouldn't have a problem punching square in the face!

Be careful, R105. Since you have no real fighting experience, you might miss and end up hurting yourself. Or she might punch you back and harder than your first amateur punch attempt.

by Anonymousreply 120October 26, 2018 12:45 AM

She’s back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2018 12:49 AM

I'm surprised someone hasn't shot the San Diego bull dyke.

by Anonymousreply 122October 26, 2018 12:51 AM

I watched the full video - hoping that someone would run her over

Does that make me a bad person?

by Anonymousreply 123October 26, 2018 12:53 AM

Is Mary posting these videos to YouTube under those titles? Is she trying to brand herself?

by Anonymousreply 124October 26, 2018 12:56 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 125October 26, 2018 12:56 AM

She lives in Mar Vista, CA, r111.

by Anonymousreply 126October 26, 2018 12:57 AM

The bitch travels through West LA, Pico Area to Mar Vista, Culver City, and Westminster. She really gets around.

by Anonymousreply 127October 26, 2018 1:01 AM

That scooter must have one powerful battery.

by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2018 1:02 AM

Mobility Mary is my idol!

by Anonymousreply 129October 26, 2018 1:05 AM

Help me DL - what is a good response when someone (like the lady in the video who doesn’t put leashes on her dogs) is in the wrong but then tries to flip it and gives you the passive aggressive “have a great day/Halloween” and “you seem like a wonderful person”? I act like that sort of thing doesn’t bother me but inside I’m fuming 😤 How can I respond in a way that shuts them down without letting them know that they got to me?

by Anonymousreply 130October 26, 2018 1:05 AM

she is supposed to get around, scooters allow disabled persons the independence they need.but is it necessary to run down and harass pedestrians walking their dogs or to scream at the non-infirm?

by Anonymousreply 131October 26, 2018 1:06 AM

Let’s worship her! Come on queens, rally!

by Anonymousreply 132October 26, 2018 1:07 AM

[quote]It will end in tears for our Mobility Mary.

We can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 133October 26, 2018 1:15 AM

An article on Mobility Mary. She's a great one to talk about breaking laws, since it looks like she does the same on her long distance jaunts, using regular roadways. The disability scooters are off-road vehicles.

She doesn't always freak at dogs walking near her either, as shown in some of her other videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 26, 2018 1:18 AM

I'm looking forward t the video which ends with get becoming one big......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 26, 2018 1:21 AM

[quote]Be careful, [R105]. Since you have no real fighting experience, you might miss and end up hurting yourself. Or she might punch you back and harder than your first amateur punch attempt.

Have you beat someone up, if so, are you proud of it? You post isn't funny at all. I never said I didn't know how to throw a punch, that I was never in a fight, I'm sure the majority of normal people have never been in a fist fight, you moron. America sure is one violent country.

This woman is an annoying snowflake, the worst kind of hypocritical Trumpster. She surely must have Trump stickers all over her scooter. That guy in the yellow top and shorts, the man who got out this truck, mentioned it. I'm glad he told her off.

Being disabled, if she actually is, doesn't give this looney woman the right to trash talk others.

btw, why is she on a ROAD with her scooter? That's illegal! This lunatic needs to be fined and that scooter taken away from her!

by Anonymousreply 136October 26, 2018 1:24 AM

I think Mobility Mary has scootered her sorry ass over to The DL. R114, MARY! is that you?

by Anonymousreply 137October 26, 2018 1:35 AM

I hope mobility Mary beats the shit out of someone or runs over someone

by Anonymousreply 138October 26, 2018 1:37 AM

I'd enjoy seeing this mental case deal with a place like Rikers. She would not last one minute!

They'd wipe than whiney "OH MY GOOOOODDDD!" out of her ugly mouth.

I picture her looking like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 26, 2018 1:43 AM

R137 is a sad excuse!

by Anonymousreply 140October 26, 2018 1:43 AM

I'm not a mean person (yes, I know I'm on DL). The disabled people I know are generally rather unassuming people, who face down some difficult circumstances to get through life. They're NOT entitled assholes, speed-racing on scooters, practically threatening to run people down. This old bitch is just that: a bitch. What is her disability? Is she just a great big, fat person, who doesn't feel like walking? If so, I see dozens of people like that every day at my local supermarket. I would secretly like to tip their scooters over, and watch them scuttle like crabs to get upright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 26, 2018 1:51 AM

My crotch stinks

by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 1:54 AM

I don't understand why she doesn't just drive a car. She clearly has command of her senses and damn good reflexes if she can maneuver that scooter at high speeds like she does.

by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 1:55 AM

"Moron", R136? You're too emotionally triggered over this trivial issue. And you lack reading comprehension. You confessed you've never been in a physical altercation - which means that you have zero experience of physical confrontation in a street setting. Whether you "know" how to throw a punch in theory / in your head is irrelevant - if you have zero experience, you're an amateur. I wasn't trying to be "funny", I simply said you should be careful and not expect it to go the easy-breezy, fairytale-perfect way you planned it in your head. It often gets messy and blows back in your face.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 1:56 AM

I wonder what she would do if she came upon another mobility user ahead of her on the sidewalk who wasn't moving as fast as she was. Would she demand that person get off the sidewalk so she could pass, or just slow her ass down and keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 2:00 AM

Her name is Linda. In one of the videos (she's at Trader Joe's), the guy making way for her calls her "Linda" a few times.

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 2:03 AM

R145 good point

R144 has been in a lot of rumbles

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2018 2:30 AM

Not a lot, R147, but enough to be wise enough not to fantasise about starting one.

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]"Moron", [R136]? You're too emotionally triggered over this trivial issue. And you lack reading comprehension. You confessed you've never been in a physical altercation - which means that you have zero experience of physical confrontation in a street setting. Whether you "know" how to throw a punch in theory / in your head is irrelevant - if you have zero experience, you're an amateur. I wasn't trying to be "funny", I simply said you should be careful and not expect it to go the easy-breezy, fairytale-perfect way you planned it in your head. It often gets messy and blows back in your face.

You seem to have the reading comprehension problem. I said I've never had a physical confrontation with a stranger. What makes you think I've never fought in a boxing gym? I have a professional boxer in my family. You know nothing about me. A handful of posts, then some DL troll swears they 'know' someone. Typical.

Yet you made a juvenile joke that some obese cranky old fool in a mobility scooter might punch me out. You sure were trying to be "funny" yet epically failed, as most DL trolls usually do. Yeah dude, you go fuck yourself.

DL is filled with amateur armchair psychiatrists and tons of annoying trolls.

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2018 3:26 AM

A trip to the hardware store with Mobility Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 26, 2018 4:22 AM

[quote]I wonder what she would do if she came upon another mobility user ahead of her on the sidewalk who wasn't moving as fast as she was. Would she demand that person get off the sidewalk so she could pass, or just slow her ass down and keep her mouth shut.

Linda would probably shut off her Go-Pro camera and get into some type of altercation with the other mobility user! Wouldn't it be great if the other person had their own camera set up!

Mobility Mary seems to be itching for arguments every day of her life. She reminds me of those people who got into fast food joints, buy one cup of coffee, proceed to sit there for hours, then get angry when some customers who actually bought a bunch of food need the table One Cup Georgie been commandeering for 3+ hours.

by Anonymousreply 151October 26, 2018 5:27 AM

Would we all love Mobility Mary if she was an outraged eldergay on a scooter looking for drama, and reprimanding the neighborhood? I think shes insane, but funny. As a poster up-thread mentioned, she sounds like Shelley Winters.

by Anonymousreply 152October 26, 2018 5:38 AM

Why does she need to go to the back of the hardware store? She's not going in. Can't she park her scooter out front instead of making people go to the back door?

by Anonymousreply 153October 26, 2018 5:47 AM

[quote]Would we all love Mobility Mary if she was an outraged eldergay on a scooter looking for drama, and reprimanding the neighborhood? I think shes insane, but funny. As a poster up-thread mentioned, she sounds like Shelley Winters.

This woman doesn't even try to be funny, charming or an actual curmudgeon, she just yells, whines and demands! She's an adult toddler, par for the course in these times of Trump.

Perhaps if she was't so mean spirited, rude and entitled, I could be more compassionate, as it stands now, I hope she gets hits by a truck. Her being on highway in a mobility scooter is illegal. No one is calling her on that?

by Anonymousreply 154October 26, 2018 5:50 AM

[quote]Why does she need to go to the back of the hardware store? She's not going in. Can't she park her scooter out front instead of making people go to the back door?

It appears she does this because she's a nasty entitled crone who is always out looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 155October 26, 2018 5:53 AM

linda could have used her cellphone to call the store to request access while in the parking lot rather than make a scene and drag passerbys into her drama

by Anonymousreply 156October 26, 2018 7:03 AM

She does this shit on purpose. Here she drives into the path of an oncoming vehicle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 26, 2018 7:51 AM

Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 158October 26, 2018 8:10 AM

[quote]She does this shit on purpose. Here she drives into the path of an oncoming vehicle.

What an insane crazy bitch! What the hell is so important that this mentally disturbed woman must be out at night on her damn scooter? It seems as if she has all the time in the world to shop during the day.

Her You Tube videos prove she's been in the wrong many times, she should be heavily fined, especially for harassing others and using her scooter on a highway, which is illegal. She has no business using a mobility scooter on a highway, she should be fined for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 159October 26, 2018 8:40 AM

It begs the question why is this woman filming all of this anyway? Is it like her hobby to be a cunt to everyone? I agree with whoever said upthread that politeness is a two way street. Aren't these monikers like mobile Mary reserved to white on black racism?

by Anonymousreply 160October 26, 2018 9:28 AM

fake

by Anonymousreply 161October 26, 2018 10:08 AM

I had the same thought, R156. She could also probably order whatever she bought/needed there online and have it delivered to her house.

Does she ever say WHY she needs to zoom all over town all the time? Where the fuck is she going when she’s berating strangers from 30 feet away to move so she can zip past them at high speed? She clearly doesn’t work. It seems like the whole point of her life is to create drama, play the victim and demand attention and “help.” Her mental issues are her only real disability.

by Anonymousreply 162October 26, 2018 1:14 PM

Is she getting money from YouTube viewership?

by Anonymousreply 163October 26, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote] You seem to have the reading comprehension problem. I said I've never had a physical confrontation with a stranger.

No, R149, you have an acute memory problem, since you can’t even remember your own words. You wrote: “I've never had a physical altercation with ANYONE in my life”. Not “with a stranger” as you now claim in a weak revisionist attempt – but “with ANYONE”.

[quote] What makes you think I've never fought in a boxing gym? I have a professional boxer in my family. You know nothing about me. A handful of posts, then some DL troll swears they 'know' someone. Typical.

Again, you lack reading comprehension skills. I wrote: “You have zero experience of physical confrontation in a street setting.” This was based on your own admission, so it's bizarre that you're so touchy about this. No one cares about your irrelevant safe-environment “gym” experience. It’s like a ‘mountain-climber’ claiming he can climb mountains when he only ever did it inside a safe-environment “gym” and never even stepped foot on a mountain. Or a ‘surfer’ who only ever tried it on a surf machine and never in the unpredictable sea.

And your overly defensive child-like boast about having some “boxer” in your family is laughable. You’re not that person, so your tangential story is irrelevant.

The reason why you write like a laughable amateur and not a real martial arts trainee is because the first thing you learn as part of that culture is self-control when outside, instead of pathetically fantasising about attempting to hit random strangers on the street. Your mentality is not the mentality of a real, experienced martial arts person. It’s one of a wannabe amateur with a fragile ego.

[quote] Yet you made a juvenile joke that some obese cranky old fool in a mobility scooter might punch me out.

It wasn’t a joke. If you seriously believe a street skirmish will always go your way and that you’ll never get hurt, then you suffer from delusions of grandeur. People, even older ones, can get very pugnacious if angry and under attack. And street fights get messy and there are no rules like in your precious “gym” – if the person is under severe stress, they might poke your eyes or bite off some of your skin or hit you back with smthg hard or metallic in their hand.

[quote] Yeah dude, you go fuck yourself.

Your reaction is again bizarrely over-emotional and triggered. I’m sorry I accidentally hurt your fragile ego. Go back to watching Karate Kid and Schwarzenegger Hollywood movies and fantasising about beating up strangers as a silly ego boost for yourself, despite not having any actual real-world experience of how messy it often gets.

by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2018 1:22 PM

I could see this on a "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode. Ok... This Mary is very annoying, but really.... some people couldn't let her pass, being stubborn... like the young woman with the dog? The other woman on the curb, speaking on her cell.. couldn't move a few inches? Everyone is so entitled and self absorbed today. It's a funny video, yet sad in the commentary of the world today.

by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2018 1:47 PM

MARY!.. Ms. Mary... had to say it.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2018 1:55 PM

This bitch is hilarious. "Oh, my Gaaaawd…."

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2018 1:57 PM

Someone should film HER. Turnabout is fair play and I want to see what she looks like. She clearly travels the same routes regularly so it wouldn’t be hard to catch her in action.

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2018 4:51 PM

Move the fuck out of my way and do it pronto. And if can't I roll my speed cart into your store, you will obediently fetch my order without hesitation! You are all my slaves!

by Anonymousreply 169October 26, 2018 6:01 PM

[quote]R30 I know this woman!!!! She used to love round the corner from my old job.

She’s a STREET hooker ? ?

by Anonymousreply 170October 26, 2018 6:23 PM

She cracks me up. This is borderline Saturday Night Live skit material. All you'd need to do is dial her up just a tad.

by Anonymousreply 171October 26, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]R65 Sidewalks are for pedestrians.

In L.A. bicycles can be on sidewalks. It especially makes sense there because there’s so few pedestrians.

by Anonymousreply 172October 26, 2018 6:28 PM

[quote]R77 She creates this drama.

Regardless of who was in the right, the obvious thing for Mary to do was zip over to the other side of the street.

When you see problems, go AROUND them. Don’t extend the agony for 20 blocks.

by Anonymousreply 173October 26, 2018 6:32 PM

[quote]Your reaction is again bizarrely over-emotional and triggered. I’m sorry I accidentally hurt your fragile ego. Go back to watching Karate Kid and Schwarzenegger Hollywood movies and fantasising about beating up strangers as a silly ego boost for yourself, despite not having any actual real-world experience of how messy it often gets.

I've never seen The Karate Kid and I'm sure no 'Ahnold' fan. If anyone is going off the deep end, it's you, you seem to feel the need to continue arguing and have the last word. Pathetic.

I simply stated I'd punch this annoying old fat fool of a woman, because like YOU, she's that damn annoying! I never said punching this bitch would give my ego a "boost" Me punching her would have NOTHING to do with ego, but more about her level of non-stop annoyance. What the fuck is wrong with YOU?

R164, you come across as unhinged, you clearly have way too much time on your hands. You seem like the same troll who enters every thread and starts to argue about EVERYTHING.

You did post your enjoyed "difficult people" and, Quelle Surprise, you ARE a difficult person!

No one needs to read your fucking novel about schooling people about fist fights. Talk about immature.

by Anonymousreply 174October 26, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote]I watched the full video - hoping that someone would run her over

I'd settle for someone pointing out that she's just a fat lazy slug hiding behind the "disabled" banner.

by Anonymousreply 175October 26, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote]The reason why you write like a laughable amateur and not a real martial arts trainee is because the first thing you learn as part of that culture is self-control when outside, instead of pathetically fantasising about attempting to hit random strangers on the street. Your mentality is not the mentality of a real, experienced martial arts person. It’s one of a wannabe amateur with a fragile ego.

Again, I NEVER said I was "martial arts trainee", stop projecting your utter bullshit on me.

Boxing training occasionally with my relative, who is a boxer, sure doesn't make me a martial arts trainee, let alone, a boxer! It's exercise for me and my partner. I said I knew how to fight but never had a pubic altercation with anyone. What about that can't you comprehend?

I also never said I'd randomly hit a stranger, I said Mobility Mary would be the first person I'd get into a fight with because she's that grating. That's specific, not random, moron.

You really do have reading comprehension problems! Go take out your frustrations on someone else. Your air of superiority is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 176October 26, 2018 9:11 PM

This woman is clearly mentally ill. I think that's her actual disability. She's probably in the mobility cart because she's obese.

She shows her insanity in the video where she started arguing with a man who was talking to someone in what she claimed was the disability zone in a store's parking lot. This crazy bitch wasn't even in a car, the man wasn't taking up a car space she needed! She had all the room in the world to go past the man. There weren't even any parked cars she had to pass, the lot was almost empty in that area.

The man was simply standing there with a shopping cart while talking to someone. Then this loon threatened to call the police on him. Who creates daily drama from nothing? This is a person with a mental illness.

Why hasn't anyone called the police on her?

by Anonymousreply 177October 26, 2018 9:19 PM

[R177]

Someone posted earlier Mary is obese and missing a foot.

by Anonymousreply 178October 26, 2018 9:32 PM

I wonder if her foot was amputated due to diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 179October 26, 2018 9:43 PM

Maybe she's disabled because she got hit by a truck while taking her scooter out on the open road.

by Anonymousreply 180October 26, 2018 9:46 PM

[R179]

It wouldn't surprise me if she's diabetic.

by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote]Someone posted earlier Mary is obese and missing a foot.

Besides missing a foot, she's missing more than a few marbles.

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2018 10:02 PM

R180 That must have happened when she tried to run the truck off the road with her scooter.

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2018 10:09 PM

[quote]When you see problems, go AROUND them. Don’t extend the agony for 20 blocks.

It's obvious this loon goes out of her way to create drama. Mary was clearly harassing the woman with the dog, she trailed the woman for blocks screaming at her. She was literally one full block away, yet was continuously screaming at the woman. She needs to be in a mental ward.

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote]t's obvious this loon goes out of her way to create drama. Mary was clearly harassing the woman with the dog, she trailed the woman for blocks screaming at her.

If she didn't do this she wouldn't have enough content to upload to YouTube. She has about 130 videos where she harasses people from her chair.

by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2018 10:21 PM

"Only one gender and ethnicity is the target of nicknames lately: White females."

Basically.

It's a way for people to bond in shared bullying, but tell themselves they're not bullies.

by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2018 10:24 PM

She sounds like Patton Oswald's imitation of a scooter-bearing morbidly obese person. Skip to 1:16 to hear it (though the story won't make total sense).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2018 10:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2018 10:33 PM

[quote]It's a way for people to bond in shared bullying, but tell themselves they're not bullies.

Are you serious? These loony white women should be harassed, they've been calling the cops on POC who were simply going through their daily lives. Who the hell wastes precious police time reporting a young kid selling water so she can go on a trip?!

Face facts, most white people are entitled. Especially in small towns and formerly all white neighborhoods, where they see POC and foreigners as 'invaders'. Trump's presidency has emboldened these disgusting racists.

These crazy white women need to get a freaking hobby. Notice how most of these complaining white woman all look the same?

by Anonymousreply 189October 26, 2018 10:36 PM

Listen, I’m Op, and I fucking worship Mobility Mary. I think all of her videos are extremely entertaining and her style is subdued in its hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 190October 26, 2018 10:44 PM

Oh my God!

by Anonymousreply 191October 26, 2018 10:51 PM

The video looked as if, in certain areas, she was traveling across dangerous traffic situations. That dark underpass certainly didn't look safe.

If this is a factual portrayal, she needs to search for an alternative in getting to the store. She needs to check into delivery, see if there is available a community service for transport of the disabled, or get help from relatives, friends, and neighbors if any of them are willing or able. Perhaps she needs assisted living. Am not saying she needs to relinquish her independence, but she needs to avoid traffic risks.

Her interpersonal skills are certainly not refined, but that's unlikely to change.

by Anonymousreply 192October 26, 2018 10:53 PM

My favorite was “Mary forced to wait for traffic light.” Oh my God!

by Anonymousreply 193October 26, 2018 10:57 PM

I know.... classic!

by Anonymousreply 194October 26, 2018 11:03 PM

[quote]If this is a factual portrayal, she needs to search for an alternative in getting to the store. She needs to check into delivery, see if there is available a community service for transport of the disabled, or get help from relatives, friends, and neighbors if any of them are willing or able. Perhaps she needs assisted living. Am not saying she needs to relinquish her independence, but she needs to avoid traffic risks.

In NYC, there's a service called Access-A-Ride. For the cost of a subway/bus ride, Access-A-Ride will take a disabled person, or an elderly person, anywhere they need to go. There must be some type of similar service in CA where she supposedly lives. Friends or family? With her awful demeanor, do you think she has any?!

This woman clearly enjoys harassing people, take away her ability to harass and her meltdowns will likely be much worse.

by Anonymousreply 195October 26, 2018 11:04 PM

Poor Mary has to cross the street because there is no sidewalk on her side. Oh my God!

by Anonymousreply 196October 26, 2018 11:10 PM

She’s constantly SHOCKEDthat cars don’t look out for pedestrians (let alone motorized pedestrians) in crosswalks in a city where there are hardly ever any pedestrians. We should get Mary to NYC. She’ll fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 197October 26, 2018 11:15 PM

"OH MY GAAAWWWWD!" What an annoying sounding voice!

I'm surprised this loon isn't also looking at her cell while commandeering that damn scooter!

Right now, her multitasking consists of driving that scooter at high speed, making sure her Go-Pro is working and harassing innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 198October 26, 2018 11:22 PM

Must she always whine and speak like she's on the verge of bursting out in tears at every little inconvenience she encounters in daily life?

by Anonymousreply 199October 26, 2018 11:39 PM

[quote]She cracks me up. This is borderline Saturday Night Live skit material. All you'd need to do is dial her up just a tad.

[italic]MadTV[/italic] beat [italic]SNL[/italic] to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 27, 2018 12:09 AM

I have a super cool idea! Let's turn the camera on every demographic who behaves badly in public and give them ethnically based nicknames. That's acceptable right? Because this totally isn't about bullying a "safe " target right? What would the reaction be I wonder if there were a series of videos focusing on the behavior of one and ONLY one demographic who were NOT white, middle aged females? And they were nicknamed something stereotypical. That's OK, just to be clear? And don't bullshit me that only one demographic behaves badly in public.

by Anonymousreply 201October 27, 2018 12:15 AM

Mobility Mary - make my day!

by Anonymousreply 202October 27, 2018 12:25 AM

Unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 203October 27, 2018 12:42 AM

For many years when I would go downtown in my city,there was this poor deranged woman that everyone called "Got a penny" . She wore a mans suit (the same one for god knows how long) and you could smell her from a block away. She had matted crazy hair and layers of dirt to the point you could barely tell she was white. She would walk up to people and aggressively ask "Got a penny" and if you didnt she'd cuss you for filth ! I always made it a point to have a penny for her (she'd never take more than one for some reason) and I always spoke nicely to her. One day I was feeling very blue about something,and as I was sitting there waiting on the bus she walks up to me,and in a sweet gentle voice she hands me a penny and says "itll get better honey" and walks away. Moral of my story? Be kind,even to people that are nuts. It cost nothing to make Mary feel "seen",wich is all her drama is.She wants to feel like shes visible.

by Anonymousreply 204October 27, 2018 12:47 AM

R204 very true, thanks for posting. It's amazing how even in this day and age, it is socially acceptable to villainize and laugh at the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 205October 27, 2018 12:51 AM

I’m sure this crazy lady is known in the neighborhood and the neighbors are tired of her.

by Anonymousreply 206October 27, 2018 12:59 AM

And why have so many decided she is mentally ill? She's overbearing, abrasive and rude but appears fully functional.

She's good at manipulating people, articulate, pretty adept at going as fast as possible (when people get out of her right of way). She has to be reasonably capable to get her videos, do whatever editing she likes and post on YouTube.

She has a point, occasionally, about the needs of handicapped folks being by-passed, but her methods sure are lacking.

I also wonder, with her night travels, how well her mobility scooter is lit, has reflectors, if she even wears a reflective vest for safety. It's not like drivers can anticipate there might be someone zipping around on a mobility cart at night.

by Anonymousreply 207October 27, 2018 1:19 AM

In one of the videos, you get a glimpse of the scooter's shadow. It looks pretty big and decked out. You can hear bottles clanging. I wonder if she collects bottles and gets money for them. Is that still done anymore?

by Anonymousreply 208October 27, 2018 1:30 AM

I hope someone shoves a butcher knife into her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 209October 27, 2018 1:51 AM

in most every city in the country disabled people who are mobility impaired deal with constant obstructions, lack of access issues, and general hell getting about. I have to wonder if Linda has been through it so much in her life she just quit giving a crap about what others thought long ago and just tells it like it is, at least in her mind.

by Anonymousreply 210October 27, 2018 2:11 AM

I remember that MadTV sketch, it was hysterical.

I have a feeling if SNL did a skit on this woman, she'd love every minute of it. She's obviously looking for attention. Being parodied on a sketch comedy show would be the type of fame she's been looking for.

Linda Lead Foot puts her absurd videos on YouTube, how could she not be looking for attention and notoriety?

by Anonymousreply 211October 27, 2018 2:18 AM

[quote]I hope someone shoves a butcher knife into her cunt.

Oh my gawd!

by Anonymousreply 212October 27, 2018 2:35 AM

[quote]I also wonder, with her night travels, how well her mobility scooter is lit, has reflectors, if she even wears a reflective vest for safety. It's not like drivers can anticipate there might be someone zipping around on a mobility cart at night.

I already asked this upthread, what's so important that she needs to be out at night? Nothing. She appears to have all the time in the world to run her errands during the day. Is she out clubbing or something?!

For those of you saying this woman doesn't have more than a few screws loose, simply observe her behavior. She obviously has sociopathic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 213October 27, 2018 2:53 AM

Completely uncalled for R209. FF.

by Anonymousreply 214October 27, 2018 3:52 AM

R204 you should be a contributor to the next edition of Chicken Soup for the Soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 27, 2018 3:56 AM

[quote]R201 Because this totally isn't about bullying a "safe " target right?

You can’t bully the evil.

If this lady didn’t vomit her dissatisfaction and neurosis over all in her path, people would treat her kindly. Because people actually have compassion for the incapacitated....but she turns them right off.

by Anonymousreply 216October 27, 2018 4:41 AM

She does sound like Shelly Winters. Her approach is rude. I wouldn’t say she’s mentally ill based on this video. At one point, she was driving on the damn highway in the bike lane! Although she has a right to do so, she probably should limit how often she’s using the cart at night.

by Anonymousreply 217October 27, 2018 4:46 AM

Is she driving a Jazzy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 27, 2018 5:06 AM

Some of her behaviour is ridiculous, but she's clearly mentally iill, not to mention obviously terrified of dogs.

The incident at the end of the second video, where the guy calls her insane, makes me think she's autistic, with her obsession with rules and the law. Autism would also explain both her terrible voice and her total retardation when it comes to crossing streets.

I feel bad for her, but I can understand getting pissed off at her.

by Anonymousreply 219October 27, 2018 6:57 AM

In short, the world will be a better place when she dies.

by Anonymousreply 220October 27, 2018 7:41 AM

Let's face facts: MOBILITY MARY IS A STAR!

by Anonymousreply 221October 27, 2018 10:40 AM

I have a relative who’s just like this. The whining and victim hood is never ending. If this was in Puerto Rico instead of Cali, I’d be sure it was her!

by Anonymousreply 222October 27, 2018 10:44 AM

R201 Mary turned the camera on herself, and she uploads it to YouTube. She’d be devastated if she wasn’t getting the attention, so save your faux outrage.

by Anonymousreply 223October 27, 2018 10:47 AM

R221: She [bold]is[/bold ]big...it's the [bold]sidewalks[/bold] that got small!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 27, 2018 10:47 AM

R219 she isn’t “clearly “ mentally ill, you’re all making assumptions. And she most certainly is not afraid of dogs, because she has been near dogs without reacting with fear in her videos. If you’re afraid of dogs, the fear doesn’t come and go randomly.

by Anonymousreply 225October 27, 2018 10:57 AM

What an entitled cunt. She's an asshole, and she IS clearly mentally ill.

I hope she gets a flat tire and no one will help her.

by Anonymousreply 226October 27, 2018 11:02 AM

She has over 100 videos on YouTube I'm sure she has harassed everyone within 20 blocks of where she lives.

by Anonymousreply 227October 27, 2018 11:13 AM

go mobility mary go! you're my idol!

by Anonymousreply 228October 27, 2018 11:18 AM

“I hope she gets a flat tire and no one will help her.”

Yeah, she’s not the mentally ill one, YOU clearly are.

by Anonymousreply 229October 27, 2018 11:21 AM

She loves animals so she's okay by me.. She has a thumb ring. I don't think she's all that old. Old women don't wear thumb rings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 27, 2018 11:39 AM

She sure is wasting a lot of water in a state that can least afford to have water wasted.

by Anonymousreply 231October 27, 2018 11:40 AM

Yes they do r230. I’ve seen them. By the way, hitler was fond of animals, and they of him. He owned a German shepherd named Blondie.

by Anonymousreply 232October 27, 2018 11:42 AM

No. Not old. Her hands have no wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 233October 27, 2018 11:45 AM

I think she's probably in her 50's, & somewhat overweight from the lack of physical ability to exercise. I agree, her arms and hands are not those of an old woman.

by Anonymousreply 234October 27, 2018 11:48 AM

[quote] I hope she gets a flat tire and no one will help her.

Let me guess. You've been gay bashed many times, haven't you. Anyone with that much malicious hatred in them as you seem to have is a danger to society.

by Anonymousreply 235October 27, 2018 11:50 AM

Mobility Asshole

by Anonymousreply 236October 27, 2018 12:16 PM

50s ISold.

by Anonymousreply 237October 27, 2018 12:16 PM

50s *IS old

by Anonymousreply 238October 27, 2018 12:17 PM

80s is old

by Anonymousreply 239October 27, 2018 12:17 PM

No, 80s is ancient. It’s almost dead.

by Anonymousreply 240October 27, 2018 12:22 PM

Oh my god... 50s is old too be wearing halter tops or dating 22 year olds. It’s not “too old to wear a thumb ring!”

by Anonymousreply 241October 27, 2018 12:31 PM

It’s like she’s auditioning for a Johnny Knoxville show or something.

by Anonymousreply 242October 27, 2018 2:54 PM

Mobility Mary is a professional victim. The fact that she has a camera mounted on her scooter just proves she's out to videotape herself being victimized, even when she's not.

Christ, she was hundreds of feet from the woman walking her dog - there was no reason for the woman to get out of the way; Mary wasn't even near her! But she sure as hell tried to catch up with her so she could pretend to be a woman wronged, didn't she? Something tells me the woman with the dog has encountered Mary before and was not just not having any of her shit.

I loved it when Mary scooted into the Taco Bell drive-thru to present her latest victimization episode and the guy in the SUV wasn't having it, either. Man, did she back up quickly and get outta there!

Oh, my gaaaawwwwwd!

by Anonymousreply 243October 27, 2018 4:27 PM

[quote]I loved it when Mary scooted into the Taco Bell drive-thru to present her latest victimization episode and the guy in the SUV wasn't having it, either. Man, did she back up quickly and get outta there!

I laughed at this one - she’s used to badgering people who are simply trying to ignore the histrionic nutjob on the scooter, but when she attempts to harass a guy getting lunch for his kids who’s having none of it, her act goes thin real fast.

by Anonymousreply 244October 27, 2018 7:39 PM

She had no business being in a busy street with that scooter.

by Anonymousreply 245October 27, 2018 7:42 PM

R245 Exactly. And the guy at Taco Bell was letting her know it. That's when she skedaddled.

There's a woman similar to Mary where I live. I've seen her rolling down the street in her little mobility scooter, screaming at people from hundreds of feet away, "Excuse me! You need to move! I need that space so I can cross the street!" Most people just roll their eyes at her; they know her game.

by Anonymousreply 246October 27, 2018 9:00 PM

And the bullshit with her being afraid of dogs. If she was truly afraid, she'd hang back and be quiet until they passed by. Instead, she intentionally screams out, knowing that'll get the dogs excited and draw them to her, which allows her to continue her fake "Oh, my gaaawwwwd!" shit.

Like the one guy with the dog said, "You're not helping the situation."

by Anonymousreply 247October 27, 2018 9:07 PM

[quote]Anyone with that much malicious hatred in them as you seem to have is a danger to society.

This from the person who earlier posted "I'm surprised someone hasn't shot the San Diego bull dyke."

by Anonymousreply 248October 27, 2018 9:10 PM

And when she came upon the sidewalk that was blocked with all the junk and homeless encampment stuff and she starts her crying jag.

Like she couldn't see that shit on the sidewalk from hundreds of feet away. She could have easily taken another route, but instead, she rolls right up to it and starts "Oh, my Gaaawd-ing" over the horrible, awful situation she's found herself in.

She's nothing but an obnoxious troublemaker.

by Anonymousreply 249October 27, 2018 9:11 PM

She needs a hug... lol.

by Anonymousreply 250October 27, 2018 9:24 PM

Twink trashes Mobility Mary with logic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 27, 2018 9:28 PM

Are we certain this isn’t performance art? MM will probably turn out to be Andy Kaufman hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 252October 27, 2018 9:34 PM

Trust me there are worse old white women in mobility scooters than Mobility Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 27, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote] This from the person who earlier posted "I'm surprised someone hasn't shot the San Diego bull dyke."

There's a big difference in wondering how something hasn't happened to someone and wishing something would happen to someone.

by Anonymousreply 254October 27, 2018 9:42 PM

A caravan of scooters...now, that's a caravan I'd be afraid. All that yelling and whining in unison.

by Anonymousreply 255October 27, 2018 9:44 PM

A caravan of scooters coming from Mexico.....Thousands of scooters approaching our border......Imagine the chaos that would cause!

by Anonymousreply 256October 27, 2018 9:53 PM

R253 I love the way she's suddenly able to get out of her scooter, stand upright, and walk!

by Anonymousreply 257October 27, 2018 10:42 PM

That's actually not all that unusual. Plenty of people who have to use mobility aids are able to walk short distances.

by Anonymousreply 258October 28, 2018 2:01 AM

Maybe she has the camera on her scooter for proof in case she's ever struck by anyone. She seems to be mortally terrified of every vehicle that comes anywhere near her.

by Anonymousreply 259October 28, 2018 2:15 AM

I desperately want to see what this woman looks like in the worst way. How has no one posted it yet?

by Anonymousreply 260October 28, 2018 2:23 AM

I think it’s better if we never see what she looks like. She’s like Carlton the doorman...or Tim Allen’s neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 261October 28, 2018 2:28 AM

R260....me too! Someone needs to go capture her on camera, doing her shit!

by Anonymousreply 262October 28, 2018 2:39 AM

She sounds like Shelley Winters, she might actually look like her too!

by Anonymousreply 263October 28, 2018 2:46 AM

In one of her videos you can see her reflection in the glass doors. It’s poor resolution and her facial features can’t really be made out, but the reflection is clear enough to see that she’s a person of size.

by Anonymousreply 264October 28, 2018 2:56 AM

I don’t believe this is real. It’s a parody. No way.

by Anonymousreply 265October 28, 2018 3:01 AM

Maybe one of dogs that woman let run free on the sidewalk slipped into mobility mary's house one night and chewed off her foot while she slept.

by Anonymousreply 266October 28, 2018 3:05 AM

Is she for realsies?

by Anonymousreply 267October 28, 2018 3:08 AM

I don’t buy it R267. She’s a YouTuber.

by Anonymousreply 268October 28, 2018 3:28 AM

Fake. OP is a YouTube troll

by Anonymousreply 269October 28, 2018 3:43 AM

#mobilitymary

She's a star!!!

by Anonymousreply 270October 28, 2018 11:02 AM

Let’s all start yelling, “oh my gawwwwd” at every inconvenience.

Never mind - most of us already do.

by Anonymousreply 271October 28, 2018 11:16 AM

she's popular and is rumored to get getting a weekly tv show on trutv.

by Anonymousreply 272October 28, 2018 11:18 AM

Ha-ha... Love it when the woman with the German Shepherd starts barking.

by Anonymousreply 273October 28, 2018 12:34 PM

She has the voice of a heavy person.

by Anonymousreply 274October 28, 2018 1:04 PM

She’s going to end up dead, surprising absolutely no one.

by Anonymousreply 275October 28, 2018 1:15 PM

Could her voice be any more unpleasant?

by Anonymousreply 276October 28, 2018 1:33 PM

Oh Mary...just drive in the street and end your miserable cunt of a life. Nobody will miss you or your shrill voice

by Anonymousreply 277October 28, 2018 1:45 PM

It has to be a prank, right? Is she showing off LA's bad driving or is she a straight up George Zimmerman type? Though honestly I don't love how people interact with her exactly. Everyone's either 'chillout, lady' or I'm not giving you an inch, let's FIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 278October 28, 2018 1:46 PM

The video of this poor woman on her mobility scooter found it's way to my feed. I must say that any empathy one might have for the plight of her handicapped journey is quickly quashed by her clueless abrasion.

I get no jollies from her peculiar predicament. For that my go-to faves are the nutty cockatoo adventures.

by Anonymousreply 279October 28, 2018 1:51 PM

Larry David vibe to this

by Anonymousreply 280October 28, 2018 2:08 PM

Looking at my own parents. They're not like this.. but it's hard to get older, assuming Mary is older. People don't get that it's harder and harder still to navigate getting around. Laughing, but maybe this is close to home!

by Anonymousreply 281October 28, 2018 2:14 PM

I had an encounter today with Mobility Mary's cousin. She was coming up behind me in the very wide aisle at the back of the grocery store and screeched, "Don't run into me!" I gave her side eye and kept moving. "I said, don't run into me!" I turned and said, "You're behind me. Don't run into ME!" "Oh, you're one of those people who always has to be right." So I stopped, walked up to her, and quietly said into her ear, "Listen, lady. Take your bullshit and shove it up your ass." I walked away while she stood there looking around desperately for somebody -- anybody -- to console her.

by Anonymousreply 282October 28, 2018 8:30 PM

MM seems desparate for human interaction and it doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 283October 28, 2018 9:02 PM

Well played, R282!

by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Mobility Mary doesn't want more interaction with people. She wants less.

by Anonymousreply 285October 28, 2018 11:12 PM

She feeds on negative interaction. That’s what makes her so hateable.

She lives to be offended and incensed.

by Anonymousreply 286October 29, 2018 12:17 AM

I think a lot of people can relate to Mary. That is why her videos are so popular.

by Anonymousreply 287October 29, 2018 12:22 AM

[quote]Mobility Mary doesn't want more interaction with people. She wants less.

Why would you assume that? MM is the person who instantly becomes confrontational with every person she's filmed. She was screeching at the woman with the dog, a woman who was literally a full city block in front of MM. Yet there MM was screaming like a banshee that the woman should immediately move, so Lead Foot Linda could then speed down the block as if she was racing in Nascar!

This woman is completely bonkers. It's apparent she's always looking for human contact. Good or bad, it's still contact for her.

by Anonymousreply 288October 29, 2018 12:50 AM

[quote]R221 Let's face facts: MOBILITY MARY IS A STAR!

Helen Lawson tried to get the rights to her story for YEARS.

The workshop version went through many title changes and rewrites. When I saw it in Detroit before it closed, It was called MARE: ON A TEAR!

[italic](“With a tear in my tear / I see there’s a stair...”)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 29, 2018 12:51 AM

MM thinks she is SS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 29, 2018 8:33 AM

For Ms. Mobility.

Michael Jordan has a message for you. Do heed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291October 29, 2018 9:09 AM

Mobility Mary’s pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 292October 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Mobility MARY is a DL icon!!!

by Anonymousreply 293October 29, 2018 9:53 AM

It sure does R292. Not as bad as a Kellyanne's pussy but getting close...

by Anonymousreply 294October 29, 2018 10:01 AM

Can you imagine getting a whiff of Mobility Mary’s nasty old snatch???? Just the thought of it gives me the dry heaves.

by Anonymousreply 295October 29, 2018 10:33 AM

R295 why would you be thinking about it?

by Anonymousreply 296October 29, 2018 10:36 AM

I just woke up. Couldn't wait to check out all of the hot Mobility Mary gossip this morning!

by Anonymousreply 297October 29, 2018 10:46 AM

How many DLers will become Mobility Marys?

by Anonymousreply 298October 29, 2018 11:06 AM

r298, how many DLers already are Mobility Marys? Probably lots.

by Anonymousreply 299October 29, 2018 12:55 PM

Will most of you be wearing a Mobility Mary t-shirt to the NYC DL Halloween meet-up?

Some of the DL artists out there need to whip up those t-shirts immediately!

Just silkscreen a photo of Shelley Winters with a cartoon bubble screeching "OOOOH MYYY GAAAWWDDD!" on the front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 29, 2018 8:37 PM

I want to befriend her.

by Anonymousreply 301October 29, 2018 9:42 PM

R295 You just had to bring that up.

by Anonymousreply 302October 29, 2018 9:49 PM

Freaks like this woman 'like' her. They feel they can relate to her vile corrosive attitude because they're exactly like her.

Normal rational people know she's completely unhinged and looking for constant attention. If she was normal, she wouldn't purposely be filming her encounters then posting them online. She's extremely calculating as well as being disturbed. People can be both.

Some just laugh at her, they find her entertaining. While others want her to get hit by a car, perhaps lose her other foot.

by Anonymousreply 303October 29, 2018 9:51 PM

A TV station in the area could interview her. But that may not be safe for her. It would be entertaining with the right questions..

by Anonymousreply 304October 29, 2018 9:53 PM

Mobility Mary: What do you do with your free time? "I finger my pussy while I think about ways I can be big bitch to people on my scooter".

by Anonymousreply 305October 29, 2018 10:03 PM

To prove how insane she is, she also posts videos of her birds taking a shit. I think she also has a few cats.

If she can't get around easily, how can she maintain and keep any pets?! Taking care of pets takes a fair amount of money and work.

by Anonymousreply 306October 29, 2018 10:13 PM

there is nothin wrong with making videos of birds shittin'.

by Anonymousreply 307October 29, 2018 10:15 PM

I want to smell Mobility Mary’s pussy. Does anyone else think that it stinks?

by Anonymousreply 308October 29, 2018 10:32 PM

No you don't, R308.

by Anonymousreply 309October 29, 2018 11:14 PM

Ma'ams and sirs, excuse me. Excuse me. You're all ABLEISTS!!

by Anonymousreply 310October 29, 2018 11:19 PM

Going to Whole Foods? A GoPro. Time to harass people instead of looking through dumpsters for food. Clearly disability payments are too high.

by Anonymousreply 311October 29, 2018 11:24 PM

Where's Laura Bush when you need her?

by Anonymousreply 312October 29, 2018 11:48 PM

Laura? Oh my gawd! Meet the mobility Bushes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 30, 2018 12:03 AM

LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 314October 30, 2018 12:21 AM

Isn't this California? Maybe MM needs to watch out for Caitlyn driving while applying makeup.

by Anonymousreply 315October 30, 2018 1:17 AM

If any of you live in LA, “Mary” will be at the next Mar Vista Art Walk. She’s always there, and you won’t be able to miss her.

by Anonymousreply 316October 31, 2018 1:38 AM

Oh, Imma take care of this ho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 31, 2018 2:40 AM

Even dogs side eye Mobility Mary.

Every living thing has got her number!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 31, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]If she can't get around easily, how can she maintain and keep any pets?! Taking care of pets takes a fair amount of money and work.

Cats don't take a lot of work. Especially if she lets them outside to use the bathroom ;)

She probably has a small walker she uses in her apartment.

by Anonymousreply 319October 31, 2018 6:01 AM

Has she killed anyone yet with her scooter?

by Anonymousreply 320November 3, 2018 4:56 AM

God help me, but I would love to see Mobility Mary Goes to the Airport.

by Anonymousreply 321November 3, 2018 5:21 AM

lol r321.

by Anonymousreply 322November 3, 2018 11:14 AM

Her neighbors reaction when she's speeding down the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323November 3, 2018 11:38 AM

R321 I can just see her trying to blast her way through security and with her wheelchair hollering, Excuse me please....!!

by Anonymousreply 324November 3, 2018 11:41 AM

do you think she ever finger bangs herself?

by Anonymousreply 325November 3, 2018 11:44 AM

R323, that's not the neighbors, that's MM herself! It's a morning shot, before she's put on her wig and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 326November 3, 2018 12:00 PM

R326, Gollum is way too skinny to be MM.

I imagine she probably looks more like Little Lotta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327November 3, 2018 12:14 PM

Last night before sleep I said a prayer to wish that Mobility Mary finds this thread.

by Anonymousreply 328November 3, 2018 6:47 PM

I think Mobility Mary is a star. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 329November 4, 2018 11:12 AM

R329 She's a legend in her own mind, and yours.

by Anonymousreply 330November 4, 2018 11:15 AM

Youtubers are stars in 2018. Get with it, r330.

by Anonymousreply 331November 4, 2018 11:22 AM

She’s a true star, maybe even a legend. The fact that she shuns her admirers only adds to her mystique.

by Anonymousreply 332November 5, 2018 1:02 AM

So this lady goes around with a camera attached to her scoot that she posts on YouTube? The character is clearly performance art, purposely being an annoying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 333November 5, 2018 4:19 AM

I bet that she has the crabs. And a smelly pussy.

by Anonymousreply 334November 5, 2018 10:02 AM

I wonder if she needs a manager? I'd do it. I have an MBA.

by Anonymousreply 335November 5, 2018 10:55 AM

Who is filming this, is it Mary? Is she filming herself to prove how unaccomodating people are?

by Anonymousreply 336November 5, 2018 10:55 AM

yes she has a cam on her scooter.

by Anonymousreply 337November 5, 2018 11:03 AM

She films it because she worries that, in Trump's America, there are always so many pretenders to the throne of evil, ugly, crazy cunt. She wants to insure that her place is secure.

by Anonymousreply 338November 5, 2018 11:08 AM

Her name is Linda apparently.

by Anonymousreply 339November 5, 2018 2:27 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 340November 5, 2018 2:29 PM

[quote]Does her pussy stink?

Those who have gotten a whiff of it as she blows by them say her pussy smells like Sen-Sen.

by Anonymousreply 341November 5, 2018 5:36 PM

[quote]R332 She’s a true star, maybe even a legend. The fact that she shuns her admirers only adds to her mystique.

She’s the Greta Garbo of the disabled community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 5, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote]She’s the Greta Garbo of the disabled community.

She wishes that was the case! There is no glamour attached to this freak!

She's probably a huge fat turd of a 'human'. Probably weighs about 300+ pounds and reeks of shit and piss.

by Anonymousreply 343November 5, 2018 9:42 PM

like you, r343? you know a lot about it.

by Anonymousreply 344November 5, 2018 10:59 PM

[quote]like you, [R343]? you know a lot about it.

Wow, what a great comeback! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I read about this annoying turd somewhere else, she's not exactly slim or mysterious. She sure can't be compared to the great Garbo!

Why encourage a disturbed annoying woman who is looking for some type of fame? MM deserves no accolades.

I know a person with MS who uses a scooter, this man sure hasn't attached a Go-Pro to it, nor does he scream at strangers to get out of his way. He's a normal and decent person who unfortunately has to deal with a very serious illness. This man doesn't blame the world for his illness or expect special treatment.

MM is missing a foot, you do have to wonder if she is the reason she lost her foot. Diabetes due to eating garbage? A car accident she caused?

by Anonymousreply 345November 5, 2018 11:31 PM

I do think it’s funny when that lady with the dog won’t get out of her way, and flips her off

[italic]Welcome to the REAL WORLD, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 346November 6, 2018 2:24 AM

[quote] yes she has a cam on her scooter.

Yes, she is a ham on a scooter.

by Anonymousreply 347November 6, 2018 2:28 AM

[quote]I do think it’s funny when that lady with the dog won’t get out of her way, and flips her off

That was ridiculous, the woman with the dog appeared to be nearly one full block away from this mental case. Yet Linda The Loon was screeching as if the woman was two feet in front of her and actually blocking her way.

It's obvious this lunatic goes out of her way to annoy people, otherwise why would have attached a Go-Pro to her scooter? This must be her life.

Linda is lucky all that woman did was flip her off, she could have flipped her off that damn scooter.

by Anonymousreply 348November 6, 2018 2:32 AM

This goes to show ya, being needy and feeling sorry for yourself are unattractive qualities... including when the person has legitimate needs and deserves sympathy and empathy.

by Anonymousreply 349November 6, 2018 2:33 AM

OK the Taco Bell she had a fight with the black guy at is in Mar Vista. What kind of neighbourhood is that?

by Anonymousreply 350November 6, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote] What kind of neighbourhood is that?

We don't have any goddamned "neighbourhoods" here in California, R350.

by Anonymousreply 351November 6, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]This goes to show ya, being needy and feeling sorry for yourself are unattractive qualities... including when the person has legitimate needs and deserves sympathy and empathy.

You post makes little sense. There would be no problem if Linda Lead Foot had legitimate needs and deserves sympathy, yet this woman is grating, she's the person who clearly wants to start arguments.

Have you watched her videos? In most of the clips she's the one being abrasive, screaming and demanding. She's the one whining and literally trailing people.

One video stood out. In a huge empty parking lot she harassed man standing with a shopping cart who was talking to a woman. Linda went on and on that the man was in the handicapped zone. Linda had all the room in the world to maneuver her scooter, the lot was empty! IIRC, she, once again, threatened to call the police.

How can one have sympathy for a person who is always in the wrong?!

by Anonymousreply 352November 6, 2018 5:33 AM

She should wash her twat once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 353November 6, 2018 7:18 AM

"Hey Linda, how about shaving that thang?!"

by Anonymousreply 354November 6, 2018 10:01 AM

I wonder if she rides her scooter to Watts?

by Anonymousreply 355November 6, 2018 11:29 AM

[quote] One video stood out. In a huge empty parking lot she harassed man standing with a shopping cart who was talking to a woman. Linda went on and on that the man was in the handicapped zone. Linda had all the room in the world to maneuver her scooter, the lot was empty! IIRC, she, once again, threatened to call the police.

I had to laugh when the guy she was lambasting, who'd been relatively nice to her, finally had enough and just said "you're insane".

by Anonymousreply 356November 6, 2018 11:32 AM

[quote]I had to laugh when the guy she was lambasting, who'd been relatively nice to her, finally had enough and just said "you're insane".

She is insane. One day she'll come across some people who aren't very nice or accommodating. They'll give her a taste of her own medicine and perhaps much worse!

by Anonymousreply 357November 6, 2018 12:29 PM

In the video with the girl walking her dog, MM could have easily have passed her on the empty street. She drives her fucking scooter on dangerous, busy roadways, but when it's a quiet street with no traffic, she's suddenly confined to the sidewalk?

by Anonymousreply 358November 6, 2018 3:17 PM

Has anyone parodied her yet?

by Anonymousreply 359November 7, 2018 2:03 AM

Her voice is so soothing.

by Anonymousreply 360November 7, 2018 2:42 AM

I can see why she's upset, if she has to deal with constant obstacles on a daily basis. The only time she annoyed me was when she bitched out the lady who nearly hit her with the car. The lady stopped to apologize, and she seemed to be genuinely remorseful. The person using the wheelchair should have accepted the apology and hoped that the driver learned from it.

The lady walking the dog was actually taunting the woman in the wheelchair. It would have taken just a second to move the fuck out of the way...why not just do it. A one-second step could have saved the woman in the wheelchair five or ten minutes.

Then the woman towards the end couldn't move over another foot out of the damn way. I'd bet that if the wheelchair would have bumped her--or even grazed that woman's knee--she'd have lost her shit.

by Anonymousreply 361November 7, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote]Her voice is so soothing.

Yeah, riiiight! 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Someone needs to make an alarm using her grating 'Shelley-Winters-After-a-Bottle-of-Gin' voice!

by Anonymousreply 362November 7, 2018 3:28 AM

EXCUUUUSEMEEEESIRRRR!!!

by Anonymousreply 363November 11, 2018 5:59 PM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Motormouth Maybelle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364November 12, 2018 1:10 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marilyn Manson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365November 12, 2018 1:49 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marilyn McCoo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 12, 2018 1:56 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Moms Mabley:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367November 12, 2018 2:14 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Magic Mike???!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 12, 2018 2:17 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Malcolm McDowell:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 12, 2018 2:33 AM

Oh, look, the OCD troll showed up.

by Anonymousreply 370November 12, 2018 2:39 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Michael Moore:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 12, 2018 2:39 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Mitch McConnell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 12, 2018 2:51 AM

Think she’d ride her scooter through gunfire in Compton?

by Anonymousreply 373November 12, 2018 2:57 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Melissa McCarthy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 12, 2018 3:06 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marilyn Monroe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375November 12, 2018 3:11 AM

Thank god it finally went to bed.

by Anonymousreply 376November 12, 2018 4:58 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Mike Meyers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377November 12, 2018 5:56 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Michael Myers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 12, 2018 5:59 AM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marla Maples?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 12, 2018 10:26 AM

I see Matt the Loon found this thread.

by Anonymousreply 380November 12, 2018 10:28 AM

I've been bitten several times!!!

by Anonymousreply 381November 12, 2018 12:31 PM

Mobility Mary's favorite movie is Mamma Mia.

by Anonymousreply 382November 12, 2018 12:33 PM

Mobility Mary’s nephew has learned how to deal with her BS:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383November 12, 2018 2:50 PM

R380 my thought as soon as I saw the spamming of stupid shit. We must have triggered Matt, the poor mentally ill SOB.

by Anonymousreply 384November 12, 2018 3:00 PM

[After her scooter speeds out of control into a ditch]. "You see, Mr. Scott? In the water I'm a very skinny lady."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385November 12, 2018 5:06 PM

I resent the comparison, R385.

by Anonymousreply 386November 12, 2018 5:46 PM

[quote]This is why I just can't get behind the sjw public humiliation movement. Alot of it is just targeting people who are mentally "off " or socially vulnerable. I've yet to hear a logical explanation as for why exactly that's worse than bullying based on ethnicity. I live in a diverse area where rudeness is the norm and I'm going to be honest, I see shit behavior from people of ALL demographics in public. I suspect that alot of these altercations aren't as straightforward as people want to believe . I won't judge someone on a 30 second video without knowing what came before.

THIS. One hundred times THIS.

by Anonymousreply 387November 12, 2018 8:51 PM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Meghan Markle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388November 12, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]Thread Closed!

No closing, I want to read the rest of the comments.

by Anonymousreply 389November 12, 2018 11:33 PM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Miss Ross?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390November 12, 2018 11:37 PM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Miss Manners:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391November 13, 2018 2:05 AM

It appears we've run out of things to say about Mobility Mary.

by Anonymousreply 392November 13, 2018 6:26 PM

Knock yourself out, R392 . . .

by Anonymousreply 393November 13, 2018 6:51 PM

OH MY GOD! Mobility Mary is DEAD!!

I'll be right back with the article about Linda/Mary!

by Anonymousreply 394November 13, 2018 7:05 PM

Say it ain’t so, R394!!!

by Anonymousreply 395November 13, 2018 7:56 PM

Cunt with a camera

by Anonymousreply 396November 13, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote]Say it ain’t so, [R394]!!!

It apparently AIN'T so. There is no mention of MM's demise anywhere on the Internet—and you know her Reddit fans would be wetting themselves right now, and they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 397November 13, 2018 10:58 PM

What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marlee Matlin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398November 14, 2018 2:50 AM

May the Good Lord protect our MOBILITY MARY!

She needs time to redeem herself.

by Anonymousreply 399November 14, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote]What would happen if Mobility Mary ran into Marlee Matlin?

Marlee would sign: "GO FUCK YOURSELF MOBILITY MARY" and if would go right over Linda's empty head!

by Anonymousreply 400November 14, 2018 4:59 AM

"It's BBQ Becky, MM is at it again...get down here pronto!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 14, 2018 7:06 AM

This video has one of the most astute comments: "I love how she tries to suck every innocent passerby into her private Hell."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402November 14, 2018 7:25 AM

She travels at quite a clip

by Anonymousreply 403November 14, 2018 10:53 AM

[quote]This video has one of the most astute comments: "I love how she tries to suck every innocent passerby into her private Hell."

What a fucking crazy bitch! It wasn't enough that the guys moved the sofa so she could move, she had to try and engage them in her tedious litany of complaints.

Honestly, fuck this insane bitch!

by Anonymousreply 404November 14, 2018 12:45 PM

She has just under 3,400 subscribers and some of her videos have 25K views on YouTube is she making any money off of YT yet?

by Anonymousreply 405November 14, 2018 2:36 PM

R405 the account at R402 isn't actually MM, it's just a user who saved and compiled all of her vids hence the name "The Ghost of Mobility Mary." The real MM either deleted her account or set it to private when she started receiving too much attention (I think after someone posted her vids on Reddit).

by Anonymousreply 406November 14, 2018 2:48 PM

R402 I love how she says she sometimes has to go "miles out of her way" when she comes across obstructions. Really, Mary? Miles? More like feet.

by Anonymousreply 407November 15, 2018 1:36 AM

In one of the videos, she claims to be "visually impaired."

Then what is she doing driving in the middle of the street with the Taco Bell guy?

by Anonymousreply 408November 15, 2018 1:40 AM

Can anyone post a picture of what she looks like?

by Anonymousreply 409November 15, 2018 1:53 AM

She sounds like Shelley Winters, I wonder if she actually looks like SH in her declining years.

I do picture Linda as obese. We already have some idea of her rancid personality, but have no idea about her looks.

It's assumed she's obese and messy looking. Like some deplorable at a Trump Nazi Rally, the type who has rolled out of bed, then went directly to hear Agent Orange rant for an hour of so.

Besides, anyone who takes videos of their bird crapping and posts them, cannot be all there.

by Anonymousreply 410November 16, 2018 12:38 AM

I love walking around LA so these are super fun

by Anonymousreply 411November 16, 2018 12:42 AM

R411 - Do you recognize any of the locales? Have you ever run into MM?

by Anonymousreply 412November 16, 2018 1:14 AM

R407 I know! Totally ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 413November 16, 2018 1:23 AM

Does Mary need a walk-in tub to help soothe her mobility issues?

by Anonymousreply 414November 16, 2018 2:20 AM

no but i do r414.

by Anonymousreply 415November 18, 2018 12:32 PM

I don't get why everyone thinks she is a Trump supporter? She clearly is poor and lives on disability, so it makes sense that she is a Democrat(if she votes at all.) Plus she doesn't sound like a Bible thumper,,,they don't tend to say "Oh my god" over and over.

It's gotten to the point that everyone who is unpleasant is deemed to be a Repub here. There actually are some very unpleasant Dems also.

by Anonymousreply 416November 18, 2018 1:01 PM

when dude hops out of his car at the taco bell drivethru, he shouts ' youre not donald trump'! , leading some to conclude her scooter, or her person is decked out with maga shit.

by Anonymousreply 417November 18, 2018 1:51 PM

^ I thought he said “I’m not Donald trump,” which I took to mean he isn’t made of money so she shouldn’t waste her time trying to connive a lawsuit against him .... if that was his take, it’s a much more reasonable assumption of her motives than what they actually appear to be IE following people around to bother them because it soothes her loneliness and allows her to interact despite her anxiety

by Anonymousreply 418November 18, 2018 2:47 PM

Sadly, R416, these are the very people who vote Republican, because they're too ignorant to realize it's the Democrats who can help them.

by Anonymousreply 419November 18, 2018 3:09 PM

R417 I agree. I bet she had on a MAGA cap or something else that identified her as a Trump humper, and that's why the guy said what he said to her.

by Anonymousreply 420November 18, 2018 3:10 PM

Okay, thanks for Trumpsplaining the situation to me ^^^^. I could not make it through the entire video so I was unaware of her run in with someone who referenced Trump.

by Anonymousreply 421November 18, 2018 10:04 PM

[quote]I don't get why everyone thinks she is a Trump supporter? She clearly is poor and lives on disability, so it makes sense that she is a Democrat(if she votes at all.) Plus she doesn't sound like a Bible thumper,,,they don't tend to say "Oh my god" over and over.

As R419 said, so many of those poor uneducated people on disability and opioids are exactly the types who vote for Trump! His party sure ins't going to help them!

Where the hell have you been the past few years? Have you seen exactly who attends Trump's bloviating Nazi rallies?!

Trump has those ignorant clueless morons by the balls and pussies!

by Anonymousreply 422November 19, 2018 1:01 AM

Mary is exactly the type of person to vote for Trump. She’s entitled, mentally ill, and has a raging victim complex. Of course she’s voting against her self-interests, but so do most Trump supporters and Republican voters. They have a major disconnect between the benefits they receive, and the Republican calls to cut programs “to the poor,” because they believe 1) that they are not “the poor,” and 2) that those programs are really just “giveaways” to black and brown people. So, yeah, not at all thrown by the idea that she’s a visible and proud Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 423November 19, 2018 4:57 PM

My only hesitation about the trump angle is the fact she is motoring around Mar Vista. I haven’t been there in about 7 years, but I don’t recall that being maga territory

by Anonymousreply 424November 19, 2018 9:45 PM

[quote]My only hesitation about the trump angle is the fact she is motoring around Mar Vista. I haven’t been there in about 7 years, but I don’t recall that being maga territory

Don't know much about CA, I do have relatives in Thousand Oaks and LA. Could be this woman lives in some sort of subsidized housing situation. Is there subsidized housing in Mar Vista?

by Anonymousreply 425November 20, 2018 6:48 AM

That Mobility Mary is almost as fast as a Datalounge Mary! moving from thread to thread, feeling outrage.

by Anonymousreply 426November 20, 2018 7:33 AM

Someone needs to contact her and tell her about datalounge and this thread.

by Anonymousreply 427November 20, 2018 7:39 AM

^^^**. Oh my GAHHHDDDDD

by Anonymousreply 428November 20, 2018 8:15 AM

Look MAGAts can live anywhere. You do need some money to afford Mar Vista, although I suppose if you've been living there for25 years or longer in the same place, you might have gotten in when things weren't so bad. But Mar Vista is adjacent to places like Westwood, Brentwood, Marina Del Rey, even Culver City is expensive now.

And sometimes, with money comes MAGA attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 429November 20, 2018 8:50 AM

I doubt the crazy old bat has a bunch of trump stickers on her mobility scooter, lol, don’t u think someone else would’ve mentioned it? Like for example the guy in WF parking lot who told her she is insane

by Anonymousreply 430November 20, 2018 11:16 AM

Who said she had “a bunch” of anything, moron? She could have a MAGA hat or some other thing that she only wears or displays sporadically.

by Anonymousreply 431November 20, 2018 11:35 AM

R430 it was a Taco bell drive thru where she was called a Maga Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 432November 20, 2018 12:35 PM

I read this thread frequently for the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 433September 17, 2019 1:30 PM

This was a classic.

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 434September 17, 2019 1:35 PM

She now posts on a different account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 10, 2021 2:10 AM

Her crankiness is understandable. She has had her pussy eaten in decades

by Anonymousreply 436June 10, 2021 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!