Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated In Front Of Her With Consent

This article caught my eye while I was reading about Reese and Jennifer's new show for Apple TV.

Silverman, appearing today on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show, suggested that the absence of a power differential between her and C.K. precluded the behavior from being abusive. The incidents occurred early in the careers of the longtime friends. “I don’t know if I’m going to regret saying this,” Silverman told Stern. “I’ve known Louis forever. I’m not making excuses for him, so please don’t take this that way. We are peers. We are equals. When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F*ck yeah, I want to see that!’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2018 12:40 AM

Do you REALLY believe we aren't already discussing this?

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2018 12:25 AM

OH MY GOD I AM SO DISGUSTED BY THE IDEA OF EITHER OF THESE CREEPS HAVING ANY FORM OF SEX. SHUT THE FUCK UP, OP!!!!!! THIS IS THE FOURTH FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2018 12:28 AM

Previously on the DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2018 12:34 AM

I'm sorry to say but I like thicc ginger daddies. How hung is CK?

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2018 12:36 AM

So many threads about this topic

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2018 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!