Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

l'idylle divine

by Anonymousreply 600November 3, 2018 7:24 PM

blind is up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 4:15 PM

I give BG blinds more credit than CDAN blinds, they have more detail!

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 4:21 PM

This is pretty funny. Elizabeth liked this post that pointed out that Timmy and Lily both liked her pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 4:31 PM

she also responded to a troll on her other post where lily commented saying "jealousy isn't a good look on you"

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 4:35 PM

Oh my lord, Elizabeth Chambers is too goddamn much. Whether or not those kids are actually dating... why does she think this is a sane thing to do?? It’s even more absurd if the relationship is fake. She does not need to onset herself in every damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 4:38 PM

*insert herself

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 4:38 PM

Pedo and retard fangurrl thread.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 4:42 PM

Lol Elizabeth is more excited about this relationship than her own...

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 4:50 PM

Lmao what's her deal. I'm still convinced, at least in part, she's just happy Tim's too busy with Lily to keep giving Armie heart eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 5:16 PM

Hammer in New York how long ago?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 5:18 PM

The pic his friend posted is from last night.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 5:21 PM

Haha I can totally see that happening R9.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 5:23 PM

I think she just cannot chill when she sees a way to make something about her, like it’s a compulsion. I actually think she’s probably a very nice woman, genuinely. Just also completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 5:35 PM

I get the impression that she takes credit, at least in part, for getting them together.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 5:41 PM

If they are *actually* together (which I still pretty much doubt) I’m sure she takes total credit. If this is a PR stunt, she’s just being really fucking extra. Which seems totally possible to me.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 5:44 PM

there's a thread for the Stepford wife already. She smells attention and starts salivating.

Anyway, so Timothee is back in New York. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 5:45 PM

For more lovey dovey pics with the beard perhaps? I hope we don’t get anymore of those for awhile *cringe* but I think that might be wishful thinking lol.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 5:48 PM

Eh, not that strange. Meetings, personal obligations, romantic walks in the rain, all kinds of reasons. He lives here after all, and it’s like a 2-3 hour trip.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 5:48 PM

I just thought he would be filming LW this week.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 5:49 PM

R19 he’s likely not on the schedule every day. The fact that it’s not a huge part and he’s relatively close to home gives them a fair amount of flexibility w/r/t shooting his scenes. If they had to, like, fly him to London or something it would be different.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 5:51 PM

Must be. Still I thought they would concentrate on his scenes for a week or two since he hasn't been on set much. The fact that he was in Boston yesterday makes me think he was shooting over the weekend, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 5:54 PM

Eh, it’s usually some epic calculus of balancing tons of different actors’ schedules and financial considerations and access to locations and god knows what else. Shooting all his material at once is only really possible if all those other factors sync up - or if he has enough clout to demand they build the schedule around him, which I doubt he does beyond leveraging some time to accommodate his BB promotion.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 6:02 PM

Yes, I get that. The whole thing about the LW schedule has just been a little unclear. He said he was to start shooting this week, the Ellen interview cancelled last week cause apparently it interfered with the shooting, and now he being back in New York. Maybe plans were changed I guess.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 6:22 PM

I assume he cancelled Ellen bc he was burned out and needed to recover before going to Boston rather than cramming in yet another trip to LA. But his agent isn’t gonna say that bc “scheduling conflicts” sounds a lot better than “our client is about to drop dead from exhaustion.”

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 6:26 PM

Yes, but that's just speculation.

We'll see if he gets spotted in NY soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 6:35 PM

As always, 99% of all of this is just speculation

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 7:07 PM

He always in and out of nyc even when he has places to be , it's where his family , friends and home is I'm sure he's travelling back to Boston soon enough,armie being there is definitely unrelated but I bet the charmies think they are hooking up right now haha

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 7:21 PM

I was actually looking forward to reading a blind about this but that one is clearly made up after looking at the articles which is annoying... He wouldn't need a beard even if he was gay ...

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 7:23 PM

GAY Merkin/Beard.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 7:33 PM

He needs to be seen dating, straight, gay, bi or asexual, he needs to date, otherwise roles as Dune will not come his way. He has to show he is alpha not beta to the smarmy producers that think in those terms.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 7:36 PM

Hope there are candids from LW soon. Maybe he will tape for Ellen when he goes to LA for the HFA

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 7:36 PM

@r30 ...what? He got the role in dune in like may before all this... And sexual fluidity is big atm! also those 'swarmy producers' aren't going to be an issue for Timmy he's that high in demand

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 7:43 PM

This is still PR, and no, Timothee has not proof anything at BO, that's what he needs exposure and a bigger following.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 7:48 PM

Yes, he got Dune, and those are the roles he wants, grandiose movies with good directors, but if he wants the protagonist role, those producers are the problem. He is relatively unknown to the larger public, that might be ok with fluidity, but nobody has told Hollywood yet. He is in demand, but not as much as I would like him to be... still doesn't get the parts he wanted sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 7:49 PM

Gay or straight, part of what I find so annoying about this whole business is this NEED to have a significant other as evidence of... what, exactly? Why do people think it’s fishy that he hasn’t had a *known* girlfriend in several years? I’m not even talking about image-driven film execs wanting more tabloid exposure for him — and I’d guess his SM following is probably below what his reps wish it were by now, it hasn’t grown in a while. But all sorts treat his longterm single status as though it’s somehow odd. Honestly with someone as blatantly career driven and busy as Tim in the last few years, it doesn’t seem odd to me at all. And he’s come across as a bit jittery about love and dating in some of the things he’s said in interviews, but that’s just my interpretation. And again, I don’t think even that is particularly weird.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 7:58 PM

^^^ I agree with this

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 8:01 PM

The last heartthrob with potential to be huge that came out completely destroyed his career. Stay in the closet Timmy Tim.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 8:12 PM

R37 who? Just curious

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 8:13 PM

"The two appeared engaged in a serious makeout session recently – though potentially not as epic as Chalamet's lip locking with Armie Hammer on the set of "Call Me By Your Name"

Lol at the completely gratuitous mention of Timothee and Armie kissing on set, rather than their actual characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 8:21 PM

Rupert Everett. Matt Damon's example as to why actors should not get out of the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 8:23 PM

R40 ah. A very different era, but I’m not of the opinion ours is so enlightened that Tim being gay wouldn’t matter, despite what some of his superfans think. But I’m also not of the opinion that Tim is gay.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 8:25 PM

Well, a different era and yet he is the precedent people use to this day, why coming out is not good. He tried and failed. Why risk it. This kid could be anything, but they are trying too hard to sell him as an heterosexual. Something fishy here.

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 8:28 PM

R42 oh for sure, hollywood convention is way behind pop culture at large about masculinity and sexuality. But I think that’s why they’re trying to push Tim as heterosexual... not bc he’s not, but bc ppl demand irrefutable proof that he IS.

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 8:35 PM

I was just going to say that R43. I really don’t think he’s gay. I don’t think he’s hiding anything but yeah it’s a shame that Hollywood thinks this way.

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 8:37 PM

Well I doubt this kid is straight. If they are trying so hard there is usually something to hide or divert. Closeted to me.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 8:39 PM

R45 the thing theyre deflecting is that he’s a not-particularly-masculine guy who got famous for playing a gay character. Regardless of what the truth actually is, the level of institutional homophobia in hwood is such that they need to course-correct based on that alone.

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 8:44 PM

There is a new sighting of them together today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 8:50 PM

All this is not if he is gay or not, but to link him to a woman. He has been so busy and is an ambitious man, so not dating is not really surprising, but being single is not seen as "normal", especially since he is considered "fey" so he has to be seen with a girl. If he is gay or not, who cares. Rupert Everett is a crying shame, beauty and talent.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 8:51 PM

Well, I hope maybe the paps weren't called this time or it's going to be a bit much with the amount of pics we've been getting.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 8:52 PM

The only thing those two do is get coffee lol

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 8:53 PM

I wonder when the photoshoot will be released. This week, next week?

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 8:56 PM

Chalamander!!!! Timmy please it is damaging you so much. Fried chiken and kisses, as straight as a roundabout, kisses not as passionate as with Armie.. a disaster darling. If you are really dating, please order a takeaway and stay at home for a while.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 8:58 PM

For months no sightings, now all of a sudden a pic a day. This guy who in the past kept private life hidden knows how to move around without being seen, so all of this seems like for show whether it is or isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 9:09 PM

He is cute and yes as straight as a roundabout.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 9:10 PM

I don't think he's gay. Im still of the opinion he is probably bi or simply doesnt care about a label and I do buy him being interested in girls. Maybe even Lily. The showmance is stupid but maybe he does like her.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 9:14 PM

R53 well, in all fairness, there is nothing he can do to avoid being seen these days other than literally not leave his apartment. And if they ARE really dating, he’d probably rather just throw up his hands and deal with being spotted occasionally by gossipy fans than sneak around at the dead of night. Eventually the latter becomes too much of a pain in the ass.

Pap shots like the ones we’ve been getting are on the other hand 100% deliberate. So the more we get (as opposed to just random SM sightings) the faker this looks.

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 9:14 PM

Girls of all kind must have been jumping on him for months yet he has only shown interest in the one with the big surname. Pr or not, that´s what stinks for me.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 9:26 PM

Well, Timmy was never going to date a nobody or some homely looking girl, imo. I remember discussions in old threads where people were saying they can see him end up dating Saoirse or someone artsy, lowkey like that. And I just had to laugh because it was just super obvious to me that there was NO WAY Timmy was ever going to date anyone other than an "it girl/model type," regardless of whether it's fake or not. I genuinely think those are the types of girls he would be into (assuming he's into girls).

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 9:29 PM

Don't worry he won't be jumping on girls unless there is a contract.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 9:29 PM

R57 oh come now! I’m sure she’s a lovely girl with many fascinating and brilliant qualities.

But for real, If it’s just PR, she makes all kinds of sense.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2018 9:30 PM

Going by the way he kisses and hugs her not much interest there at all either. Gee I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2018 9:31 PM

R57 100% agreed, it's not a good look at all. Makes him seem calculating.

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 9:35 PM

Timmy has always struck me as extremely calculating, from the way he presents himself to the things he says in interviews to yes, the girl he’s chosen to date. But you kinda have to be that way to make it in this business so whatever. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 9:38 PM

Seriously he needs to put a brake on this shitfest or it will drag him down and quick. Does he want to become a joke? Even the media is lowkey shading this lame pr stunt ffs.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 9:43 PM

He can't stop it, it's a contract, the beard needs movies. Plus he can fuck his boyfriend in dl win-win.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 9:46 PM

He is gay and this is a beard contract he signed a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Oh I'm sure r65 and the bearding will last at least until the King comes out. However he can decide to slow things down a little it to make it more believable.

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2018 9:50 PM

R67 for sure! Most people think this is PR now.

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2018 9:57 PM

Seriously regardless of whether it’s bearding or just regular exposure-boosting, if they don’t make it way more low key, only the most naive teen fans won’t call bullshit. Even if they ARE dating no one will believe it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2018 9:59 PM

I’m surprised BG hasn’t released their blind yet

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2018 10:01 PM

Yup this was set up months ago and yes it was going to be with someone like LRD. Expecting this to play out til Feb/March when he goes to shoot Dune.

-R56 He just recently said in an interview that he could put a cap on and move around the city unnoticed Yes it,s possible he’s not as big as people here think.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2018 10:02 PM

R56 I’m on the fence about how true that is. I’m sure he doesn’t get spotted all the time but ppl have been tweeting his whereabouts pretty regularly since the oscars, and there’s a lot more heat on him than there was even just several weeks ago when he gave that interview. And he’s living in a part of town where people will be extra inclined to notice him, bc it’s young and hip and full of college students. He’s not gonna get spotted every second, obviously, but he’s no longer in a position to actually prevent it unless he’s willing to go to trouble over it.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2018 10:11 PM

I don’t get what’s the rush with all these pics? Why are they pushing this so hard lol. I think the more they stage all this the more it looks obvious that it’s PR. They should cool it down

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2018 10:18 PM

Even people with big following on twitter are making fun of this. Hope he has a meeting with Brian ASAP

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 10:25 PM

The charmie in me wants a sighting asap of Tim with Armie.

To make it seem more het they could plan a double date: Armie and Liz with Tim and Lily. It would be da bomb!

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 10:35 PM

Everyone is going on about Lily being homely, however, how many people can claim to be Chanel models.

She's a classy, international rich kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 10:37 PM

Why bring up Rupert Everett, when Ezra Miller (i.e., someone of Timmy's generation, as opposed to his dad's generation's) came out as bi and still got a starring role in a superhero film?

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2018 10:49 PM

R75 lmao I kind of want the same. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I'm hoping for that hilarious double date. I really hope it happens. Dear Elizabeth will probably transmit it live on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2018 10:54 PM

Oops, that "wHY" in the byline was just a mishap. I'm not that vexed by the question, haha.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2018 10:57 PM

-R76 Lily is not ugly she’s just cute but at 5’4 feet her being a model it’s laughable. Only Chanel is using her and that’s because of her mother. After four bombs is fair to say as an actress she sucks. She’s a high school dropout having lead a very sheltered young life it’s hard to think what these two intellectually have in common, sexually OK. If Timmy is into girls if not just for PR he could do much better.

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2018 11:02 PM

LRD is cute enough, she’s just very basic. And that combined with the totally cheesy, unoriginal tabloid routine makes him seem more basic. Maybe that’s better for trying to push him in middle America, but... le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2018 11:07 PM

[quote]Dear Elizabeth will probably transmit it live on Instagram.

Nah those days are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2018 11:32 PM

She is the hardest looking 19 year old I have ever seen. She could easily pass for double her age. She's got Chanel work because of her parents Not for great beauty or captivating style or personality

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2018 1:46 AM

Did he seriously delete his kid cudi fanboy insta stories after like 2 seconds?

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2018 2:08 AM

Yeah she isn’t ugly by any means but cmon she totally got the Chanel job bc of her parents. Same with the movie roles. She is not a good actress

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2018 2:08 AM

He always deletes his Instagram stories right after. It’s so weird

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2018 2:09 AM

Maybe he thought he was posting on his secret kid cudi stan account

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2018 2:15 AM

Im convinced he does this when he’s high. Posts weird shit and then 10 min later gets all like “uhhhhhhhh was that weird am I weird this is weird help I’m weird” and then deletes it.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2018 2:25 AM

^^^LOL TRUE TRUE

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2018 5:53 AM

That person who posted on Twitter that they saw Lrd and Timmy at the coffee shop deleted their tweet lol

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2018 6:57 AM

@r90 They must have been getting a lot of messages from Timothees fans but think about it they even misspelled his name on purpose because they didn't like him so the attention likely got annoying and that's why they deleted it

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2018 10:16 AM

-R92 Or it was complete BS and they were called on it. If you know who he/they are you would likely try to take picture.

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2018 11:10 AM

Nah I think that sighting was legit. People don’t always care to take pics, like when that girl saw them at 1am and people were convinced it was Lily with her “real” boyfriend, lol. Someone else saw them walking around yesterday as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2018 11:53 AM

Throw a mocha? WTF? Timmy it is time you Netflix and chill with LRD, it is not looking good going out.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2018 12:11 PM

Yeah the idea that everyone would try to take a pic isn’t true. You wouldnt necessarily be fast enough for one and I personally think it’s a pretty creepy thing to do. I wouldn’t. I bet the sitings are legit... question is whether there will wind up being pap picks or whether they are, in fact, walking around together for the hell of it like ppl who are actually dating do.

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2018 12:37 PM

I won't be surprised in the least if we get more pap pics on Friday when the movie expands again. Whether they'll be from this week or last week is another thing.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2018 12:42 PM

Of course they are walking around the city together like normal human beings, they have to live their lives.

And the girl saying she could have thrown her mocha at him probably only meant that she was so close to them she could have, not that she would have.

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2018 1:45 PM

no lol I think some native New Yorkers or even students of nyu just genuinely don't like him due to his 'overexposure' but it's not a big deal and it's not like she actually threw anything at him haha

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2018 3:05 PM

Ah Tim. Problem with this pr stunt - regardless of whether or not they’re actually dating - is the middle school silliness of it is probably going to destroy his urban cool kid image a bit, at least for a while. And he seems very into his urban cool kid image. And it’s definitely what attracted a fairly large portion of his fanbase. Can’t have it all ways at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2018 3:20 PM

R96 that’s a good point. I forgot that BB was getting even more releases. Yeah I’m betting we’re getting a new batch of pics on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2018 3:28 PM

Has most of what little buzz there was about BB already died off? I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 101October 24, 2018 3:32 PM

I think the buzz for BB has been replaced by buzz for Lilothée.

by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2018 3:40 PM

There is zero buzz for BB here in Chicago where it opened Friday

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2018 5:10 PM

-R99 His urban cool vibe is what did set him apart from typical white rich kid....dating LRD also kills the vibe she is sooo plain boring white rich girl who his friend set him up with. She makes him boring.

by Anonymousreply 104October 24, 2018 5:15 PM

Yeah I mean he never even was a rich kid, his upbringing was totally NYC middle class, just educated and cultured and interesting. I mean if this is all real and they like each other than good on them, but the public handling of it blands him down a lot. Not in the least bc as rich fashion kids go my god, LRD has boring style.

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2018 5:35 PM

Better that than being fey. She was the easiest beard they could find. And yes, she is a beard. He can't find a better girl to date cause he is not interested.

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2018 5:37 PM

Yeah she is a beard. I’m not buying into any of this at all. I feel like we will get a new set of pics of them from when they were hanging yesterday on Friday when the film expands even more. This is all so predictable and lame. But really, he should cool it after this because it’s starting to look comical.

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2018 6:03 PM

How do we know this is not real? Just saying......Why not respect people's lives and choices? We don't know them; it could very well be that Tim is crazy about her. No matter what we think.

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2018 6:22 PM

I hope he is crazy about her, but please stop calling the paps and do the most cringeworthy posing. The daylight ones were ok, but the kissing under the rain were not. Just enjoy her company and if her people call the paps, just say no.

by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2018 6:26 PM

Why not? He has the right to. It goes with the territory; when you are a film star, your dalliances and love life in general are reported on.

My guess is that he wants to start enjoying that kind of lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2018 6:36 PM

It only looks comical to us because we've been paying too much attention to it. For most people this is just two up and coming pretty, young and straight celebrities dating and being caught by the paps during their cute little dates.

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2018 6:41 PM

R76 Please!! She's a plain Jane!! Full force nepotism!! Maybe Ok in the fly-over states but just a bald border hydrocephalus fat-ass in Paris.

R106 Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2018 6:43 PM

R108 well people in here have different opinions. Some think they are real and some are not buying it. We are all just stating our opinions because we are free to do that. Also, I agree I think the general public will just see his pictures with lily and not think too much but I will say that I have noticed several people commenting on the fact that it looks awkward. That could be chalked up to different reasons though.

by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2018 6:50 PM

I just read an article that where Timmy says he got down to 113 pounds and he’s 5’10. First, I always thought he was 6feet lol and second, damn he’s tiny

by Anonymousreply 114October 24, 2018 6:51 PM

Yeah people need to give it a rest with the model stuff, she's stubby and not particularly pretty either. Then again it's not like he gaf what she looks like anyway.

by Anonymousreply 115October 24, 2018 6:54 PM

Still waiting for the I Love LRD tee-shirt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 24, 2018 7:18 PM

-R110 he has a right but either he’s phony now or in the past when he appeared and said he was a private person.

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2018 7:40 PM

R112 looking at these pics, Lily unfortunately was born with short, thick, stumpy legs with a tendency to develop cankles. Presently, her upper body (esp her arms) are still very thin, but compared to her arms, her legs look huge/swollen. Esp in those pics where she was wearing the short white dress and red flats. It is as if her upper and lower bodies belong to two different people. It took her to be on a scary anorexic weight just to get her legs to look slimmer. Just curious to know if there is a way to have slimmer calves, without having to lose such drastic weight as to look anorexic? Exercise (but won't exercise make muscles bigger)? Will liposuction work in this case?

by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2018 7:49 PM

@R112

Calm down, dear

by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2018 8:01 PM

If you're that interested maybe you should start a Lily Rose Depp Weight thread? Personally have zero interest in reading about her body parts and how to "fix" then.

by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2018 8:01 PM

R116 Well, even if Timmy and Lily go down the level of Swift-Hiddleston craziness (ie Timmy will suddenly wear an "I love LRD" tank top), I think it will still look realistic for them to do such crazy stuff, as both of them are still very young (they actually both still look like very young teens) that they can get away with these antics. They can blame youth as their excuse. What was Hiddleston's excuse? LOL

by Anonymousreply 121October 24, 2018 8:10 PM

R120 okie dokie!

by Anonymousreply 122October 24, 2018 8:14 PM

R118 Damn. It’s comments like these that give people ED. She has a lovely body. Her legs aren’t thin but shapely. It’s a body type many women have.

by Anonymousreply 123October 24, 2018 8:31 PM

R123 thank you for restoring some normality to this thread

by Anonymousreply 124October 24, 2018 8:47 PM

Her legs aren't shapely at all. They are just big.

by Anonymousreply 125October 24, 2018 9:00 PM

She is cute from across the street but close up she has a hard ass face

by Anonymousreply 126October 24, 2018 9:03 PM

[quote] “They looked at me and said, ‘No one wants to fuck the gay guy, they want to go shopping with him, so we’re going to have to figure this out.’ It turned into this situation where I’d get calls and they’d say, ‘You still need to butch it up’. I literally had to change everything about myself at that point, otherwise I was never gonna make it.

This is from actor Garrett Clayton but I'm sure this is what Tim is being told.

by Anonymousreply 127October 24, 2018 9:35 PM

lol her legs are not big, wtf. she looks healthy, which is GOOD considering her past eating disorder

by Anonymousreply 128October 24, 2018 9:36 PM

R127 Yes other gay guy. Just let Timothee beard for a couple of years in peace.

by Anonymousreply 129October 24, 2018 9:39 PM

r127

I hadn't even noticed until now that Garrett Clayton had come out.

by Anonymousreply 130October 24, 2018 10:29 PM

Her legs are big as in out of proportion. Cankles are the opposite of having shapely legs.

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2018 10:54 PM

Mahershala Ali now leads the contenders for Oscar BSA in the goldderby website. Actually, he and Timmy have the same 4-1 odds, but Ali now has more of the experts' and editors' votes. TC used to hold a very big lead in this category, but it has been declining quite rapidly while the rest of his fellow actors' has just increased steadily. I understand that it is still very early in the game, but what do you think of Timmy's chances now of actually winning?

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2018 11:07 PM

He is not winning!

by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2018 11:12 PM

R131 Cankles. What an odious word. I suppose it is a matter of taste, but her lovely legs are shapely to me and probably most straight men. I doubt Tim cares, regardless of his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2018 11:21 PM

They're not shapely at all !!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2018 11:43 PM

Yes! They! Are!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 136October 25, 2018 12:29 AM

Please make a separate thread for that girl's body parts and your feelings about them if you're so obsessed with them.

by Anonymousreply 137October 25, 2018 12:55 AM

Yeah I really don’t see him winning. But still, it’s very impressive that he’s not even 25 and he will be a two time Academy award nominee if he gets nominated which I think he will be. Maybe they should have released Bb a little later in the year?

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2018 1:01 AM

In fact, please someone open a thread for everyone obsessed with both Lily and Elizabeth's bodies because frankly I couldn't care less and while I do enjoy certain level of bitchiness, Armie's thread and Tim's thread regularly getting spammed with people complaining about Elizabeth skinny ass legs and Lily's fat ones is getting boring.

by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2018 1:02 AM

R139 It's the internalized misogyny of some of the people here. I say internalized, because the people obsessed with criticizing Elizabeth's and Lily's bodies are not gay men. As if. We'd rather talk about Timmy's tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2018 1:19 AM

Misogyny on DL? How could that be? I refuse to believe you!

by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2018 1:24 AM

Errrrr women can sure be evil shits to each other but gay men slag on women’s appearances, and cruelly, all the time and on this website constantly. There’s always enough misogyny to go around.

by Anonymousreply 142October 25, 2018 3:26 AM

INTERNALIZED misogyny is in full bloom on this thread. Let's not fall into whataboutism by pointing out that this site overall is misogynist. Of course it is. It still doesn't excuse the constant take down of Elizabeth and Lily in this and the Armie Hammer thread.

by Anonymousreply 143October 25, 2018 3:47 AM

Most gay men aren't interested in Timmy's tight hole or in anything about him other than his career, least of all here where the ideal of male beauty is much more masculine, which is why these threads are always full of girls. And DL users, mostly gay men, have bitched about Mrs. H since before this site was invaded by hysterical women obsessed with CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 144October 25, 2018 3:59 AM

R144 no nothing excuses it. It’s vile. I’m not sure why it’s assumed its only coming from women, though.

by Anonymousreply 145October 25, 2018 4:02 AM

Open your thread about misogyny, and those obsessed with the beard's legs open a thread for them or stop shit posting.

by Anonymousreply 146October 25, 2018 4:14 AM

my only comment on all that is that lilyrose has recovered from an eating disorder and that makes those who are obsessed with insulting her legs, even worse. remember is she only 5"3 so they appear bigger in photos when in actuality she's tiny in person

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2018 9:38 AM

Interesting Instagram story of Virgil abloh (lv / off white) kind of using pics of Timmy to promo his new bag haha

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2018 12:19 PM

Well anyway... a couple of new pap shots of LRD taken I assume on Tues, bc that’s the only day it’s been warm enough to not wear a coat, and no TC in them thus far. And yeah, let’s shut up about her body, it’s pretty sick. It’s not like there’s nothing else to snark about in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2018 12:56 PM

Pics of her without Timmy doesn't mean much, she has her own life and friends outside of him in New York already

by Anonymousreply 150October 25, 2018 1:19 PM

Does she really have to call the paps every time she goes out?

by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2018 1:25 PM

I have a feeling she doesn't always cuz sometimes they catch her at her worst

by Anonymousreply 152October 25, 2018 1:31 PM

she knows when she being photographed...she a smoker thats a big NO for me!

by Anonymousreply 153October 25, 2018 1:36 PM

R150 obviously. But ppl were predicting there would be pics of them soon, and someone on twitter claimed to see them that day. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 154October 25, 2018 1:39 PM

LRD on the new cover of V Mag w an interview. She is definitely in the middle of a campaign to launch an acting career right now. The TC / LRD publicity dynamic is very textbook.

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2018 2:24 PM

R155 Lol really? That's almost embarrassingly predictable.

by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2018 2:32 PM

R156 yup. To her credit she comes across very chill and sane in the interview, and she reads! But yeah, I keep wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt (ie they’re actually dating and just taking some professional advantage), but the more it plays out the more it’s just... too perfectly orchestrated. Esp since this interview was clearly given months ago.

by Anonymousreply 157October 25, 2018 2:40 PM

I wonder what role she's preparing for next year.

by Anonymousreply 158October 25, 2018 2:50 PM

Interview was post tiff , not that long ago , maybe Timmy doesn't need PR but she did

by Anonymousreply 159October 25, 2018 2:54 PM

Elizabag

by Anonymousreply 160October 25, 2018 2:57 PM

@r160 what?

by Anonymousreply 161October 25, 2018 2:59 PM

This is textbook bearding.

by Anonymousreply 162October 25, 2018 3:07 PM

R159 he needs it too but for different reasons. It’s the whole leading man / aspiring starlet pairing. Someone posted an article about that sort of thing a couple of threads ago and they are checking off all the “showmance” boxes a little too neatly. If they are actually dating, it’s QUITE coincidental how perfectly it all lines up for them.

by Anonymousreply 163October 25, 2018 3:07 PM

^^^^ anyway I have literally never thought he was gay (maybe bi) but it’s almost making me wonder. Though straight actors do get into PR relationships all the time.

by Anonymousreply 164October 25, 2018 3:09 PM

That v mag has nothing to do with Timmy it's her furthering her career

by Anonymousreply 165October 25, 2018 3:19 PM

What he gained from this? The hetero label. What did she? the opportunity to raise her profile. I am sure the many parallels with a bearding contract are pure coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 166October 25, 2018 3:20 PM

To anyone who has the slightest clue how fauxmances work and knows anything about Timmy it's obvious what this is. Timmy gets to look straight and live his private life however he wants and she gets the exposure she craves. Win-win for all, if they don't go overboard turning them into a joke that is.

by Anonymousreply 167October 25, 2018 3:21 PM

Thinking Timmy is gay is so funny, so much evidence of him being interested in women pre-fame and yet y'all are still this delusional , he could be bi obvi but gay? Hahahah

by Anonymousreply 168October 25, 2018 3:25 PM

R165 her furthering her career has a LOT to do with TC, bc he gets her tons of additional exposure, which she also needs to further her career. Interviews like this are one part of an overall PR strategy, her relationship with TC is another part. Different pieces of a package. Same with what he’s in the middle of right now - she’s one part of a multi-layered exposure strategy to raise his profile overall. That’s how PR works, in any industry.

by Anonymousreply 169October 25, 2018 3:29 PM

r168 so much evidence, where exactly? Don't come at me with twitter bs, thanks. No one said he's 100% gay but this shit makes him look straight and have you read the Vulture? Seems like he needs to be seen with a girl for sure.

by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2018 3:30 PM

Also surprise surprise, the day that Vulture article was published they dropped the week old photoshoots. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2018 3:38 PM

Yeah I mentioned it an older thread. The fact that photos of them together started coming out literally the day after that article that put him in the same category as a closeted gay actor is a pretty interesting coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2018 3:58 PM

Right it was the day after, my bad. Time difference is a bitch,

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2018 4:30 PM

lmao as if anyone with even half a brain thought that vulture piece was making points... Hahahaha , the only people who liked it were those teen stans that have no thought processing ability

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2018 5:07 PM

Did anyone actually like it though? All fans I've seen talking about it have criticized it for its backyards views in gender roles.

by Anonymousreply 175October 25, 2018 5:15 PM

Jake G is proud of you Timmy Tim, the whole bearding establishment salutes you.

by Anonymousreply 176October 25, 2018 5:18 PM

@r175 One of timothees worst Instagram fan accounts got very mad at the decider piece that criticised it so they must have agreed with the original vulture one, as did quite a few choice idiots on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 177October 25, 2018 5:23 PM

R176 this is so random but I actually know a woman who had a thing with jake g when I was living in LA. Years ago. No way i can prove that to y’all obviously, but it’s true. The irony being that she wound up marrying a woman.

by Anonymousreply 178October 25, 2018 5:33 PM

r174 if you had half a functioning brain you'd realize that article is important because it tells a lot about how the studio execs see him. It's for them and the general public they do this badly thought out stunt. They couldn't gaf about stans who will kiss his ass no matter who he "dates". Stans aren't the ones that fill up the theaters, look at BB's box office.

by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2018 5:33 PM

@r179 omg bb box office is shit because the film is not because Timmy isn't bringing people in.. He's likely the reason it hasn't completely flopped yet and everyone knows it

by Anonymousreply 180October 25, 2018 5:39 PM

r180 the point is, he doesn't yet have the star power fans claim. He may have lots of stans, did that impact the box office in a significant way? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 181October 25, 2018 5:43 PM

R181 But it did?? The first weekend did much better than anticipated thanks to his fans selling out theaters. That led to a bunch of articles talking about it again driving more promo for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 182October 25, 2018 5:54 PM

r182 not really, They predicted somewhere between $50,000 - $65.000 and it ended up doing less than $55,000. Anyway the averages for opening weekend this year have been poor compared to last year that's why it was one of the best. The numbers are okay, nothing to write home about. I wasn't expecting better and he'll still be nominated, fans just need to be realistic tho.

by Anonymousreply 183October 25, 2018 6:03 PM

The Vulture article was rage inducing because it stating how things are run in HW. The Decider article was a good rebuttal to the HW industry, not the Vulture article. But most Timmy stans are 12 year-old and most love Lily. He still is not popular enough to carry a film, not that there are many actors that can do that today. The industry has changed, but they still do not realise.

by Anonymousreply 184October 25, 2018 6:04 PM

Timmy isn't gonna get nominated for an Oscar for BB. It was a ridiculously bad film and people have already forgotten about it. Some veteran in a decent film will get nominated

by Anonymousreply 185October 25, 2018 6:23 PM

R185 I won't discard this kid so fast, he is in a weird spot and could become a precedent of his own. What a weird position to be at his age. Even a SAG nomination for this film is big for someone so young. Hope Grant wins though, what a great performance.

by Anonymousreply 186October 25, 2018 6:48 PM

Off to Minnesota on Sunday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 25, 2018 6:54 PM

They are gonna campaign him hard. Someone here said they should move televised promo to mid November and that's key.

by Anonymousreply 188October 25, 2018 6:57 PM

Saturday in Dallas, Sunday in Minnesota, next week in LA... is he ever gonna start shooting LW or what?

by Anonymousreply 189October 25, 2018 7:09 PM

He was in Boston for several days (ish) they probably got in a couple of scenes during that time.

by Anonymousreply 190October 25, 2018 7:11 PM

Maybe with such an all star cast his role is a lot smaller than Bale.

by Anonymousreply 191October 25, 2018 7:12 PM

My understanding is that the film almost entirely focuses on the second part of the book, where the girls are older. In which case yes, his role would be smaller. Laurie factors in most heavily during the childhood sections.

by Anonymousreply 192October 25, 2018 7:13 PM

That makes me happy. That would me Garrel has a good sized part because he is married to Jo

by Anonymousreply 193October 25, 2018 7:16 PM

Yeah second half is more about the family unit kind of breaking apart as the girls go their own ways. Garrel would be much more heavily featured in that scenario and Laurie less until he gets together with Amy. I’m sure they’ll work in some of the character’s backstory with the family, but it would make him less prominent.

by Anonymousreply 194October 25, 2018 7:20 PM

Garrel has a smaller role than timothee trust me. what does he have in la next week?

by Anonymousreply 195October 25, 2018 8:41 PM

he's receiving an award at the hollywood film awards on nov 4th.

by Anonymousreply 196October 25, 2018 8:49 PM

R183 you type fat. Are you fat?

by Anonymousreply 197October 25, 2018 9:49 PM

r197 lmao I'm skinnier than his beard, any other questions dumbass?

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2018 10:26 PM

Nick has been liking so much Tim content on IG lately. And I don't mean just posts from Tim himself (although those, too) but from other accounts that post about him, about Beautiful Boy, etc. Today he even liked an old ass post that Brian posted on September 7th from TIFF. It's kinda weird, I think?

by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2018 10:29 PM

Unless is not really Nick doing it. (nudge-nudge, wink-wink)

by Anonymousreply 200October 25, 2018 10:33 PM

Armie's Nick? Random.

by Anonymousreply 201October 25, 2018 10:36 PM

R201 Yes, that Nick. I mean, I guess it could just be that he's being a supportive friend or whatever but he literally must have gone to Brian's IG today and found the pic he posted of Tim from TIFF and liked it. And he's been liking posts from trades that praise his performance in BB and from entertainment sites that post about his recent photoshoots and interviews, posts from hairstylists who have groomed him for events, etc. I've been following him for a long time and he sporadically liked Tim-related stuff before, but not like this, to this extent. It's been constant for weeks, like almost everyday? But maybe he's just being supportive. Don't know another reason. But the extent of it caught my attention.

by Anonymousreply 202October 25, 2018 10:43 PM

who evencares about Nick anymore..? Anyway why do you think timothee is doing Texas q&a?

by Anonymousreply 203October 25, 2018 11:06 PM

To try and garner some traction for a film no one really seems to care about anymore

by Anonymousreply 204October 25, 2018 11:12 PM

-R189 those Q&A are interesting choices. Given how burnt out he was just a week and a half ago surprising his hopscotching around the country instead of being on set.

by Anonymousreply 205October 25, 2018 11:14 PM

To promote cause he is Amazon's only chance at a nom.

by Anonymousreply 206October 25, 2018 11:14 PM

Timmy was just spotted at Logan Airport in Boston. I’m confused by his schedule. Was he in NY for a day and then returned to Boston?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 25, 2018 11:43 PM

He might have returned to NYC for a very fast trip to take an important meeting or stock up new pap pics with LRD before he goes hopscotching again or whatever. I def know ppl in film who have flown NYC - LA for 24 hours just for the sake of a big meeting.

Also re Texas it looked to me like he has a Q&A in Dallas AND one in Austin in the same afternoon is that even physically possible??

by Anonymousreply 208October 26, 2018 12:05 AM

Not convinced he was in NYC but think this is he getting yet another iced coffee drink.

by Anonymousreply 209October 26, 2018 12:10 AM

He's gonna be knackered. At least he's doing the Q&As with Nic Sheff. He seems to get along with him.

by Anonymousreply 210October 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Def think he was in NY. There were three different sightings, including one on a plane from Boston to JFK.

by Anonymousreply 211October 26, 2018 12:12 AM

I think trying to make any sort of sense of tc’s sched in the next months is gonna be impossible. He’s shooting one movie, prepping for another, and doing an Oscar campaign all at the same time while probably also trying to network for more future work. His role in LW probably isn’t very strenuous so my guess is he’ll be running around like mad until Dune.

by Anonymousreply 212October 26, 2018 12:12 AM

He was in NYC, he was spotted by two people on Twitter and someone on tumblr the same day and at the Boston airport the evening before. So 4 people yeah he def was there.

by Anonymousreply 213October 26, 2018 12:12 AM

@r208 he has family and friends and work contacts in nyc, just because he might have met up with lrd while he was there doesn't mean he went just to get pap'd with her ..

by Anonymousreply 214October 26, 2018 12:18 AM

r212 add to that this bs with Lily. Honestly I hope someone takes good care of this kid, he's already skinny af and can be pretty scattered in interviews. He and his camp should remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

by Anonymousreply 215October 26, 2018 12:33 AM

It's him. If NYC was just about her, he she would have gone to Boston. Doesn't she live in LA?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 26, 2018 12:34 AM

Good point, she doesn't seem to be doing anything other than pap walks so it would've been easier for her to go to Boston to him than him to go to NYC for a day or two. Then again harder to call the paps or walk around to be noticed in Boston. But yeah I doubt he went for her, must've had other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 217October 26, 2018 12:41 AM

She mentioned in her new interview that she's living in New York for the fall and has a bigger project coming up, he's going to work in Boston she's obviously not going to go with him ...

by Anonymousreply 218October 26, 2018 12:43 AM

R212 I also said he could easily be there for a meeting, I’m a “fan” so I obviously know he has literally a million reasons to be in NYC!! Why are some posters so triggered when others poke fun at the paparazzi parade? Does no one speak snark around here anymore??

by Anonymousreply 219October 26, 2018 12:48 AM

R214 I mean ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 220October 26, 2018 12:51 AM

lol big projects. He's filming atm she isn't. It makes a hell of a lot more sense for her to fly to Boston to him than him to go to NYC unless their phtoshoots can't be postponed or geee he had other reasons. What a concept!

by Anonymousreply 221October 26, 2018 12:52 AM

I have no idea why she would go to Boston though??? And yes I'm pretty sure didn't got to nyc for her...

by Anonymousreply 222October 26, 2018 12:56 AM

r222 no reason at all. Just some ppl acting like he went there for her because poor girl is too busy doing her daily pap walks and being involved in bigger projects lol!!

by Anonymousreply 223October 26, 2018 1:06 AM

Bigger project her PR deal.

by Anonymousreply 224October 26, 2018 1:34 AM

I am legit curious as to what she’s working on that is substantial enough to require months of research. But yeah if she wanted to she could clearly take a break from that to hop up to Boston.

I am also legit curious as to why that V photoshoot involved all those photos with Pamela Anderson. Like... what? So random. So very, very odd.

by Anonymousreply 225October 26, 2018 1:38 AM

R183 do you have any idea what you're talking about? There were zero predictions for this BO and it did much better than expected. Go back to hating on LRD and leave talking about awards chances and BO to people who actually know what they're talking about

by Anonymousreply 226October 26, 2018 3:07 AM

Good for TIm doing these Q&A to help boost the sagging box office. It will only get uglier with the holiday films around the corner that Nutcracker movie with its fucking 20 commercials every two minutes and Poppins of course

by Anonymousreply 227October 26, 2018 4:06 AM

R225 It seems that Pamela is a muse of sorts for the photographer that took the pictures for this spread. I think his name is Luke Guiford. Anyway she is someone he uses as a subject in his work and Lily-Rose is friend's with him, so that may explain the connection.

by Anonymousreply 228October 26, 2018 7:42 AM

is he in Texas or Boston currently ?

by Anonymousreply 229October 26, 2018 10:50 AM

^^^Texas by now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 26, 2018 11:12 AM

That's creepy, but at least he's eating.

by Anonymousreply 231October 26, 2018 11:19 AM

Maybe I'm reading this totally wrong but how can he be in Austin at 4 and then Dallas at 4:15?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232October 26, 2018 11:24 AM

One is just an intro while the other is after a 2 hour screening so they aren't actually 15 min apart

by Anonymousreply 233October 26, 2018 12:12 PM

@232, tight but he can do it. It is the introduction at 4 then 1 hour flight and q&a in Dallas. He has 2 hours to do it. They are grinding him very thinly.

by Anonymousreply 234October 26, 2018 12:13 PM

I mean the one thing about that sched is he won’t have to deal with any of it himself; he’ll have drivers and airport escorts etc etc and all the details pre-arranged for him so all he has to do is let other people shuttle him around and make sure he remembers to eat. But all it takes is one tiny delay in one part of it and the whole thing goes to shit. Whomever built that sched for him is slightly insane.

by Anonymousreply 235October 26, 2018 2:22 PM

He's been spotted multiple times in NY today,,,

by Anonymousreply 236October 26, 2018 5:26 PM

Guess the flight was Boston-NY not Boston-TX. Did the person who saw him on the plane actually say it was tx or did his fans just infer it?

by Anonymousreply 237October 26, 2018 5:30 PM

Her Twitter location was Houston but that's just where she's from I think

by Anonymousreply 238October 26, 2018 5:34 PM

Aren't there a bunch of Q&As in texas this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 239October 26, 2018 5:35 PM

There is no reason why he should have flown to TX two days in advance so this makes more sense. Twitter sightings of him and LILY. Guess those crazy kids can’t go more than a day or two without each other. Ah, young love.

And before y’all jump on me about how he has so many reasons to be in NYC blah blah blah, please note the tone of *sarcasm*

by Anonymousreply 240October 26, 2018 5:36 PM

Where are these multiple sightings?

by Anonymousreply 241October 26, 2018 5:48 PM

Young love, not being able to be apart and then walk around the city clutching cold drinks. I remember having a boyfriend at that age that worked out of town three days a week, and when I saw him... we were holed up in his flat! But I suppose the call of mocha is too strong!

by Anonymousreply 242October 26, 2018 5:48 PM

there are a bunch but it looks like they are just hanging out in the same place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 26, 2018 5:50 PM

At least one of them was near Washington sq park.

R243 Hahah in fairness not even sex will separate me from my coffee... you gotta refuel! They could be coming up for air lol.

by Anonymousreply 244October 26, 2018 5:51 PM

Oh lord! More pap strolls to come.

by Anonymousreply 245October 26, 2018 5:54 PM

the weird thing is she was pap'd today already with stella with no sign of timmy

by Anonymousreply 246October 26, 2018 5:55 PM

Lord she must have a specific on-call photographer. Those pics were actually taken yesterday I think... it usually takes 24-48 hours for pap pics to be released anyway. If she and TC are pap walking, I doubt we’ll see it until next week, esp if they want the photos to go to an actual mag.

by Anonymousreply 247October 26, 2018 6:00 PM

R246 Nah that's from yesterday. You have to give them at least one day to run this.

by Anonymousreply 248October 26, 2018 6:01 PM

So, on the 19th she was papped with her mother and brother, her article came out on v mag, was papped yesterday and now walking the streets with her "boyfriend". Is she the only cheleb in NY? Or, has she got her own pap on speed dial? It is looking quite silly LRD, give it a rest. Hopefully if they are photographed together it will be walking and holding hands, no cringeworthy kisses.

by Anonymousreply 249October 26, 2018 6:08 PM

Well they have a contract to honor so this is work for both of them. Go and parade through NY!

by Anonymousreply 250October 26, 2018 6:13 PM

Seriously. She gets photod almost every day doing nothing; NYC is swarming with much more famous ppl and celeb spawn who rarely get papped. She seems to be living with a photog in her pocket right now. If TC is genuinely seeing her and thinks he can dabble in the PR aspect on a limited basis, if it keeps up he’s gonna need to reckon with how he feels about that particular level of exposure in his life. It’s a very particular kind of celebrity; ppl usually choose to live in NYC to escape it.

by Anonymousreply 251October 26, 2018 6:26 PM

So weren’t they spotted together a couple days ago at a coffee shop by that person who deleted their tweet? I wonder if they got pap’d then.. Where are those pictures? Lol if we get them all at the same time, the ones from that day and today

by Anonymousreply 252October 26, 2018 6:32 PM

Please, it's not like they are trying to protect their emerging romance from the media. Not like there is anything to protect it seems.

by Anonymousreply 253October 26, 2018 6:34 PM

who knows if we will get pics or not. but with or without timothee , lily rose gets pap'd weekly and has done for a long time , just look at all the pics of her and her ex.

by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2018 6:57 PM

And now she is finally making headlines. She is very thirsty. What a convenient beard to set him up with.

by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

^^ one of the reasons she was a good pick. Interesting he didn’t fly 1st class.

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2018 7:04 PM

Why would he fly first class?

by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2018 7:05 PM

R256 that was first class LOL it's just the smaller Delta flights are so shitty.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2018 7:11 PM

@258 it was first class? I daren't imagine cattle class. Even a Ryanair looks more comfortable. Paying extra for that, daylight robbery.

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2018 7:35 PM

She only seems to get papped more than other celebs because we are obsessed. Other celebs are getting papped ffs.

by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2018 9:44 PM

She falls in the category of thirsty celebs that get papped once a week. I mean she is not the worst, but she obviously calling the paps for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2018 10:15 PM

@r260 I know, everyone on here overreacts when lilyrose gets pap'd

by Anonymousreply 262October 26, 2018 10:53 PM

So he is doing Q&As tomorrow. Hope someone gets to ask him about LW.

by Anonymousreply 263October 26, 2018 11:16 PM

Ppl overreact for sure but on the other hand she’s been getting papped recently way more than once a week, it’s escalated. She’s not a kardashian by any means but girl is thirsty!

by Anonymousreply 264October 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Since August she has been papped at lest once a week if not more. That is more than a lot of real celebrities and on the level of desperate wannabes. The sidebar of shame is now her domain.

by Anonymousreply 265October 27, 2018 12:03 AM

Who cares. She is trying to make it, she wants it badly and now she has an opportunity for it to happen, of course she is gonna make the most of it. I read she is preparing for a new movie? But honestly, do people here care about what she ends up doing?

by Anonymousreply 266October 27, 2018 12:08 AM

Today in Austin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 27, 2018 8:23 PM

Cant really see his eyes (and probable eye bags) but he looks nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 27, 2018 8:55 PM

lol at his bracelet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 28, 2018 12:07 AM

So I guess that means he was at that V Man party last night with Lily after all.

by Anonymousreply 270October 28, 2018 12:12 AM

R270 There are tons of pics and videos from that party and Timmy isn't in any of them. Would be weird if he was there and no one spotted him or got a single creepy pic. And I didn't see anyone else at that party wearing a bracelet like that? I don't think he got it from that party necessarily.

by Anonymousreply 271October 28, 2018 12:20 AM

Nvm, there were some people at the party wearing the bracelet so I guess he was there but must have stayed really lowkey.

by Anonymousreply 272October 28, 2018 12:24 AM

How cute they swapped bracelets. Funny how he if took it off later. Also interesting that he took his friend Will with him too Austin. Am sure Lily was took busy preparing for her movie role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 28, 2018 2:01 AM

What movie is LRD preparing for??

by Anonymousreply 274October 28, 2018 2:08 AM

Yeah I noticed that he took it off too LOL. So he only wore it for a bit and then took it off. Also there’s a pic on IG with Lily in it from the party and some people think the guy behind her might be Timmy. It’s hard to tell because the guy has his face painted but maybe that’s why no one took pics of him because they didn’t really recognize him? Who knows lol it is kind of weird he wasn’t pictured or mentioned at all

by Anonymousreply 275October 28, 2018 2:15 AM

Joke!. In her article she mentioned she was in NYC for Fall for a project. Even traveling on a private plane he can't bring his lady love... Another joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 28, 2018 2:19 AM

There's no way he wasn't at that party. Lily or not, he wouldn't miss the chance to do some networking.

by Anonymousreply 277October 28, 2018 2:24 AM

I’m sure he was at the party if he has that bracelet. Mostly odd to me that they’re willing to publicize their relationship w/ paps but then they seem to be making a real effort not to have anyone know he was at an industry party she was hosting. Why the pap stuff but not, like, things that normal couples would do, like show up to each other’s events?

by Anonymousreply 278October 28, 2018 5:17 AM

Unless she just had a bunch for her friends and she gave him one for fun even though he couldn’t come. I’d do that.

by Anonymousreply 279October 28, 2018 5:36 AM

He's with the Hammers

by Anonymousreply 280October 28, 2018 5:38 AM

I dunno. This whole “relationship” has so many of the obvious textbook showmance signs that it’s difficult to give it any credit. But on the other hand, elaborately explaining away everything that makes it seem like they are, in fact, spending a bunch of their time together just starts to feel like some conspiracy theory craziness.

by Anonymousreply 281October 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Obviously he went to the party, but was not spotted there cause he didn't spend much time with the girl in question. Who cares at this point about the intricate details? They are gonna remain friends after the PR is over.

by Anonymousreply 282October 28, 2018 6:22 AM

Their show an epic is almost as sad as the box office for BB. I admire Tim for putting in the effort on both fronts but BB is a serious mess of a film and this pr stunt seems really ill thought out.

by Anonymousreply 283October 28, 2018 6:38 AM

Looks like Tim is hanging out with entire Hammer family. They just can’t quit each other. Isn’t LRD friends with Liz. Wonder why she didn't go to TX.

by Anonymousreply 284October 28, 2018 7:48 AM

There isn't a single reason why lilyrose would go to Texas that makes sense , y'all are so extra and annoying

by Anonymousreply 285October 28, 2018 7:51 AM

the wristband was under his sweater in Austin and when he was in Dallas he wore a t shirt and probably forgot everyone would see it and then took it off , say whatever you want but he strikes me as sentimental enough to wear it cus he misses her.. whether you think they are in a real relationship or not, they are very close now

by Anonymousreply 286October 28, 2018 7:55 AM

I personally don’t think it’s PR and I actually find them pretty cute together. Nice that he was able to find time to see Armie and Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 287October 28, 2018 8:01 AM

He went with his friends to Texas, not with the girl he wasn't with at the party. They are friends, but not close friends, he took that wrist band pretty quick once it was spotted, not very sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 288October 28, 2018 8:09 AM

@r288 omg it must be so sad be to as pressed as u are about lilyrose

by Anonymousreply 289October 28, 2018 8:19 AM

I'm not on tumblr, how are the charmies right now?

by Anonymousreply 290October 28, 2018 8:21 AM

-R288 someone Not being pressed but making sense about their PR stuff.

by Anonymousreply 291October 28, 2018 8:23 AM

Not pressed, but really, do we need to have the same old discussion? Chalamet did not spend time with this girl at the party, apparently he is not a fan of her partying habits so I am not surprised he doesn't want to be involved in them.

R290 If you wanna know that you should get tumblr, try to keep that shit to a minimum here.

by Anonymousreply 292October 28, 2018 8:40 AM

I wish the Box office was better for BB. Tim seems to be sliding in the best supporting actor pics

by Anonymousreply 293October 28, 2018 9:37 AM

What is the major career announcement for LRD? Is she starring in some fucking fantastic film?

by Anonymousreply 294October 28, 2018 9:41 AM

anywAy... I know everyone loves to hate on Elizabeth but she's clearly super friendly with Timmy which is nice

by Anonymousreply 295October 28, 2018 10:07 AM

I'm not buying that he was at the party. All of her friends were there taking pics and videos and there's not one person I see that could be him, costume or not. If he was there, he would have had to spend absolutely no time with her or her friends to not have been snapped. She probably had a bunch of the bracelets and just gave him one to wear.

by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2018 11:28 AM

He's been to events with photographers and stayed incognito before, all he would have to do is say "no photos please" ,but I am also not sure he was at the party

by Anonymousreply 297October 28, 2018 11:32 AM

I agree about the photographers, I meant her friends all taking photos and stuff. It'd be kind of weird if he were telling them not to take pictures with him in sight.

by Anonymousreply 298October 28, 2018 11:38 AM

it would be "kind of weird" yes, but not unheard of!

by Anonymousreply 299October 28, 2018 11:49 AM

But if he did not want to be photographed at the party, why wear the bracelet? I understand privacy, but then negating it?

by Anonymousreply 300October 28, 2018 12:26 PM

Tim constantly wears random merch and things he gets as gifts, whether it's an Ellen t-shirt of a pin from a fan, so I wouldn't read too much into the party bracelet situation. Funny he took it off as soon as he realized though, seeing as these Q&As are about 98% girls. Maybe he's keeping his options open, lol.

by Anonymousreply 301October 28, 2018 12:34 PM

Anyone here saw Brian's post? Turns out Homeland was a good career move after all, he

by Anonymousreply 302October 28, 2018 1:38 PM

I’m sure he went to the party, why wouldn’t he - I doubt he hates her partying habits so much that he refuses to EVER be around her friends, that would be pretty fucking uptight and he obviously parties at least occasionally. That blind just said he’s wary of *how much* she parties. but I agree he either wasn’t spending any time with her or went to lengths not to be photograph’d - the latter of which is kind of odd bc dating or no, being seen with her at a cool event would certainly help them look like a couple. For the same reason I find it odd that he took the wristband off, having it on helps their narrative. Doubt he left it on for sentimental purposes, he probably just didn’t think about it. And even if they are dating why the fuck would she go to Texas for 36 hours when its Halloween weekend and it was her friend’s bday yesterday? Couples don’t do EVERYTHING together, and maybe Tim just felt like spending some time with a friend.

by Anonymousreply 303October 28, 2018 1:38 PM

If he did go to lrd's v mag party I don't think we'll find out, his hairstyle at the Dallas event with armie and Elizabeth was new, maybe he will wear it like that today?

by Anonymousreply 304October 28, 2018 2:11 PM

R303 Thing is they don't actually seem to do anything other than calculated pap walking. Somehow whenever he meets up with Hammer there's at least one random creep snap - even at official events. With LRD? Nothing. And it's very hard to believe everyone just lets them be every single time they go out.

by Anonymousreply 305October 28, 2018 2:12 PM

Any news about how BB has been doing this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 306October 28, 2018 2:28 PM

@r305 ... Are you for real? Everyone knew he was in Dallas and He was on Elizabeth's Instagram story wasn't just pic of him and armie whereas he didn't really publicise he was in ny. There have been fan pics of Tim and lilyrose before paps got to them, they have been dating such a short amount of time why would there be as many pics as with armie? lots of famous celebs in New York so people aren't always snapping pics

by Anonymousreply 307October 28, 2018 2:31 PM

I get when people think they are PR but when they start to bring armie and his wife into arguments why ,,, you lose all credibility- your charmie is showing!

by Anonymousreply 308October 28, 2018 2:36 PM

Those three straight days of “fan pics” that have never once recurred were clearly... not an accident. Ppl wouldn’t be snapping pics constantly, but it IS odd that they never get spotted, even just by random tweeters, doing anything other than midday coffee. Whereas every time they walk the streets downtown multiple people report it.

by Anonymousreply 309October 28, 2018 2:40 PM

@r306

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310October 28, 2018 2:45 PM

@r309 wow I forgot how crazy you guys on here are

by Anonymousreply 311October 28, 2018 2:46 PM

That’s actually a pretty measured observation compared to a lot of the other shit here, lol.

by Anonymousreply 312October 28, 2018 2:48 PM

R310 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 313October 28, 2018 2:49 PM

@r309 Wait what do you want them to be spotted doing? in public there isn't much other than strolls or cafes or meals out (or pda which you'd hate/deny). There was also a tweet from someone who worked as a cashier saying they'd bought some stuff but they never said what sort of place they worked at

by Anonymousreply 314October 28, 2018 2:54 PM

I DEFINITELY wouldn’t hate/deny PDA I’d it came from an actual person, and not a staged pap photo. I actually thought those “fan candids” were real, until we got three straight days of them followed immediately by a page 6 article, followed by it literally never happening again. I just think it’s odd they’re never seen at restaurants, bars, parties, out with friends, etc. or doing anything that is common for young couples to do. Becuase at this point, I don’t believe it wouldn’t ever get spotted; ppl seem fairly determined to see them when they walk around. I think even for a PR scheme the whole thing is odd, cause again, if he was at that party even just as her friend, why not feed the whole thing by just slinging his arm around her for someone’s iPhone? Honestly, I don’t really know - I’m not nearly as Married to this whole beard thing as some ppl are. I legit think that for either narrative (dating or just pr) it’s all kind of weirdly inconsistent.

by Anonymousreply 315October 28, 2018 3:07 PM

I agree R315

by Anonymousreply 316October 28, 2018 3:11 PM

Timmy has never really been spotted much at clubs tho he clearly likes to go incognito and while lilyrose is obvi kind of a party girl you don't get people tweeting much about it so why would they start now they are together? Plus he never does personal selfies even with his friends anymore (or maybe they just don't get posted on public accounts)

by Anonymousreply 317October 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Obviously they are not a couple, but friends getting headlines in in pre-arranged moves. She got to spend time with her real close friends this weekend and so did he, but they are gonna be spotted in the regular cute walks that are innocent and not party like behaviour. That's why the blind mentioned the partying, we will not see him in her parties often.

by Anonymousreply 318October 28, 2018 3:18 PM

Maybe, the best conclusion from that, is that maybe they actually sleeping together but it’s not very serious. Bc id imagine seeing someone casually, or if your not sure how seriously you actually take it (which is very 19-22), and then having to sell your ambivalent relationship to the world would be awkward as shit.

by Anonymousreply 319October 28, 2018 3:19 PM

R318 All their obvious PR stuff HAS been kind of comically high school, i think it’s kind of funny/weird that that’s the “leading man” image they’re trying to sell!

by Anonymousreply 320October 28, 2018 3:38 PM

That's how it usually goes. Look at Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone PDA pics strolling through New York. Everything PG-13.

by Anonymousreply 321October 28, 2018 3:42 PM

Whereas if they were actually dating, you think they’d just act like it (ie, not avoid being seen together at parties) rather than deliberately curating it to seem very PG? Genuine question, since you seem to pay attention to this with other celebs. r321

by Anonymousreply 322October 28, 2018 3:53 PM

@322 they keep contradicting themselves , no matter what timothee and lilyrose do some people will say it's PR

by Anonymousreply 323October 28, 2018 3:56 PM

Yay! Tim and Armand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324October 28, 2018 3:57 PM

R323 well the poster is right that a lot of the most media-genic celeb relationships have in fact been kind of weirdly innocent for ppl in their 20s. Which I never really thought about but now that I do, is 100% true.

by Anonymousreply 325October 28, 2018 4:02 PM

R323 I agree. There is nothing that will convince ppl who believe it’s PR that it’s not PR. Everyone will just keep going in circles no matter what Tim and Lily do or don’t do.

by Anonymousreply 326October 28, 2018 4:03 PM

R322 Yes of course. When this is based on contracts, the aim is to give a very precise and controlled image of the situation. Chalamet has to be heterosexual but not too much into partying, the fact is reinforced in that they want to make it clear that he will not be at parties all the time. Now, if people want to believe that this is not fixed well for them, but it is not realistic when you have seen this happened before.

Anyway, new pap strolls coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 327October 28, 2018 4:05 PM

Lol I’m going in circles bc I think it looks a lot like both simultaneously. In fairness, the ppl who believe they 100% are dating are just as ridiculously circular with some of their logic

by Anonymousreply 328October 28, 2018 4:07 PM

R327 thank you for your reasoned explanation! Which everyone is free to believe or not believe.

by Anonymousreply 329October 28, 2018 4:09 PM

R327 ^^^

by Anonymousreply 330October 28, 2018 4:12 PM

Funny how you bring Garfield cause people here were saying he wasn't straight for years and was in a contract with Stone. Of course fangirls would come and defend him and the relationship. Funny how his sort of come out was all kinds of problematic.

by Anonymousreply 331October 28, 2018 4:15 PM

When did Garfield "sort of come out"?

by Anonymousreply 332October 28, 2018 4:19 PM

R331 Well he had a franchise to sell, so straight he had to be. He was also got kicked out of said franchise for suggesting spider-man could be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 333October 28, 2018 4:23 PM

God can we keep these threads from being about other actors? They fill up so fast already

by Anonymousreply 334October 28, 2018 4:26 PM

R334 Sure, go read his thread on DL if you are interested.

by Anonymousreply 335October 28, 2018 4:31 PM

Lily rose is now in Paris it seems , can't believe some thought she would go to Texas yesterday

by Anonymousreply 336October 28, 2018 4:36 PM

@R332, in R331's dreams he did.

by Anonymousreply 337October 28, 2018 4:53 PM

I am straight now, but I am gonna be gay late later on. Isn't this the same thing Chalamet hinted at an interview? Testing the waters, of course. Too bad they silenced him too soon, and yes he lost his franchise for pushing something edgy, but like I say go read his thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 28, 2018 5:00 PM

There are 2 full threads on lrd and timothée already. Y’all are obsessed

by Anonymousreply 339October 28, 2018 5:01 PM

Wow that box office sucks. In its opening weekend, BB earned around that in just four theatres. It's now at 190 and going to over 3 thousand next weekend. Great news for Suspiria.

by Anonymousreply 340October 28, 2018 5:01 PM

R338 oh, ffs this is all you need to know: “But, if I were to identify, I would identify as heterosexual,” Garfield explained.

The End.

And where did Chalamet say something similar? Never read it, could it be just your interpretation?

by Anonymousreply 341October 28, 2018 5:04 PM

I hope the fey comments don't deter Timmy from expressing himself in fashion. I love his floral choices. I wasn't crazy about the pink and black jacket he wore on Fallon. And I do love his LV man bag

by Anonymousreply 342October 28, 2018 5:04 PM

the man bag is a fuckboy staple he’ll rock that a lot no worries

by Anonymousreply 343October 28, 2018 5:06 PM

I see that Lily has lined up her next project with Kevin Smith?? Is that correct on IMDB? Has he done anything since the Bob and Doug movies so many years ago??

by Anonymousreply 344October 28, 2018 5:07 PM

Oops Silent Jay and Bob movies? Sorry my bad

by Anonymousreply 345October 28, 2018 5:08 PM

Really? common the guy is typical closet bi and yes he was pushed back in the closet. I guess you also believed Spacey was straight. The rumors have been there for years, until he finally spoke about his impulses. And Chalamet biology is feminine, he is not a fuckboy. But yeah, until something else happens this is boring.

by Anonymousreply 346October 28, 2018 5:10 PM

I think actors should do Q and A's more often. People are not going to the movies anymore, they should tour like singers do.

by Anonymousreply 347October 28, 2018 5:12 PM

R344 I don't think that's the project she was referring to in the article, at least I hope it's not.

by Anonymousreply 348October 28, 2018 5:14 PM

LOLOLOL imagine months of serious research for a Kevin Smith role.

by Anonymousreply 349October 28, 2018 5:27 PM

Didn't she already appear in a Kevin Smith movie a few years ago? Pretty sure that's how I found out Johnny Depp had a kid.

by Anonymousreply 350October 28, 2018 5:29 PM

Ugh, the moment we get pics of LRD and TC frolicking around Paris together... I mean, fake or no, it would just be bad for my soul. This whole being young and photogenic and having a French parent thing is a sweet deal.

by Anonymousreply 351October 28, 2018 5:34 PM

Why would he go to Paris.. He has a film to shoot in Boston

by Anonymousreply 352October 28, 2018 5:43 PM

Maybe after the LW shoot and before the Dune shoot, he can take time off and go frolick with his gf in Paris. The kid deserves some serious downtime.

by Anonymousreply 353October 28, 2018 6:01 PM

R352 I didn’t mean now, obviously. I mean at some point during the duration of all of this. Would be a good photo op for them, and something like fashion week or whatever would be a great excuse.

by Anonymousreply 354October 28, 2018 6:02 PM

-R327....Yes but there’s no reasoning with some.

He likely was not at the party but put the bracelet and quickly took it off to give people the impression that he was. Agreed he will not be seeing partying with LRD because they’ve already set up the narrative that’s what’s going to break them up. PFW would be a nice safe outing.

BTW She looked like she had a good time and loved bein* the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 355October 28, 2018 6:27 PM

I am bored so here goes: from what twitter tells me, the timeline of this LRD/Timmy stuff goes like this:

LRD gets cast in May. She has her birthday party which Robert Pattinson goes to, but Timmy does not Elizabeth Chambers likes stuff saying that LRD/Timmy would make a cute couple in June They shoot during the summer in UK and Budapest, but LRD's role is very small and there's no sign that she went to Budapest, they are not seen together during summer Some time during that Timmy likes LRD's glamour shots on insta Timmy and LRD attend TIFF during the same time and even the same party, but they take no pic together, tho Timmy takes pics with Elle Fanning, etc in the same party. He goes to the screening of her film with Louis Garrel. Timmy and LRD attend San Sebastian, he arrives before her film screening, there's some vague talk of them getting into the same car, but nothing confirmed. One tweet saying that they were seen in a deli on 18th September Then we get 3 straight days of fan pics around the Sep 29th weekend, where they are roaming around central park and downtown Manhattan near NYU where many students spot them Suggestive insta interactions between LRD and Elizabeth LRD is seen near Timmy's Build interview location, but they are not seen together by any of the other fans except one, so they may have met up somewhere else. They take 2 pap walks, one in the middle of the night and he changes clothes for some reason while she doesnt, the same weekend BB is released around oct 11-12. But the photos are released later around oct 18 and first to french tabloids She follows his good friend on insta He's supposed to be filming in Boston, but he's seen with her at a coffee shop. He goes back to boston unnoticed but is seen flying out from there on October 25/26, but its not clear whether to NY or TX They are seen by multiple ppl near Washington Square Park on Oct 26, but some ppl on twitter seem skeptical about those sightings. Her big magazine cover is released and there's a party on oct 26, he's not seen there but wears the bracelet on oct 27, which he takes off after noticing.

Have I missed anything?

by Anonymousreply 356October 29, 2018 12:06 AM

Oops! Sorry for that horrendous formatting. Hope this is better.

LRD gets cast in May.

Elizabeth Chambers likes stuff saying that LRD/Timmy would make a cute couple in June.

They shoot during the summer in UK and Budapest, but LRD's role is very small and there's no sign that she went to Budapest, they are not seen together during summer.

Some time during that Timmy likes LRD's glamour shots on insta.

Timmy and LRD attend TIFF during the same time and even the same party, but they take no pic together, tho Timmy takes pics with Elle Fanning, etc in the same party. He goes to the screening of her film with Louis Garrel.

Timmy and LRD attend San Sebastian, he arrives before her film screening, there's some vague talk of them getting into the same car, but nothing confirmed.

One tweet saying that they were seen in a deli on 18th September.

Then we get 3 straight days of fan pics around the Sep 29th weekend, where they are roaming around central park and downtown Manhattan near NYU where many students spot them.

Suggestive insta interactions between LRD and Elizabeth.

LRD is seen near Timmy's Build interview location on oct 11, but they are not seen together by any of the other fans except one, so they may have met up somewhere else.

They take 2 pap walks, one in the middle of the night and he changes clothes for some reason while she doesnt, the same weekend BB is released around oct 11-12. But the photos are released later around oct 18 and first to french tabloids.

She follows his good friend on insta.

He's supposed to be filming in Boston, but he's seen with her at a coffee shop.

He goes back to boston unnoticed but is seen flying out from there on October 25/26, but its not clear whether to NY or TX.

They are seen by multiple ppl near Washington Square Park on Oct 26, but some ppl on twitter seem skeptical about those sightings.

Her big magazine cover is released and there's a party on oct 26, he's not seen there but wears the bracelet on oct 27, which he takes off after noticing.

by Anonymousreply 357October 29, 2018 12:11 AM

R357 she also followed his good friend Frank Banks a couple hours ago, who is with Timmy during this Q&A tour. And Giullian started following her September 26th.

by Anonymousreply 358October 29, 2018 12:16 AM

He also wears the bracelet on Oct 28 and takes it off for the second q&a. The timeline seems legit. I wonder what else is in store in this riveting tale of love, passion and desire?

by Anonymousreply 359October 29, 2018 12:16 AM

A couple more things:

People who seriously believe that Armie and Timmy are having an affair need to get their heads checked out.

LRD and Timmy might very well be in a relationship, but the pap photos were so obviously staged they are stupid. But 2 good-looking half-french young people can very well be attracted to each other, nothing suspicious about it. I wish Timmy's high profile girlfriends were not all celebrity spawns, since that stinks a little, but thats neither here nor there.

The Vulture article was eye-opening about how many hollywood execs are still dinosaurs, calling him fey and whatnot. If he did decide to do this only for PR, or put on a show even if his relationship is real, I dont blame him much.

One young hollywood couple who I believe is real is Tom Holland/Zendaya, who dont seem to have the need to do pap walks, but different cases of course.

by Anonymousreply 360October 29, 2018 12:18 AM

LOL he wore it again today and took it off? Why take it off if you decide to wear in it the first place?

by Anonymousreply 361October 29, 2018 12:27 AM

Did he? I’ve only seen the bracelet in pics of him in that white T-shirt yesteday. Timeline seems mostly accurate but it’s missing some random obsessive details which are not particularly important.

by Anonymousreply 362October 29, 2018 12:31 AM

I do not know, we have the mystery of the disappearing bracelet. In the first event it appears from his long sleeved sweater and then in the second one, when he is wearing a t-shirt it is not there. He took it off with the heavy (and hideous) chain necklace. Tom and Zendaya are cute, but it seems that Spider-Man has to date the co-star. A curse?

by Anonymousreply 363October 29, 2018 12:33 AM

@362

What obsessive details? Inquiring minds want to know

by Anonymousreply 364October 29, 2018 12:38 AM

I don’t blame him either, just wish it was better executed. Her following all of his friends it’s a little silly. Frankie was with him at tiff and if they were all hanging out then she would start following him then.

by Anonymousreply 365October 29, 2018 12:40 AM

I don’t think he and Lily hung out at TIFF, tbh. Or at least I’ve seen nothing to indicate it. I think things between them started happening after that when they returned to NY. And I think by the time of San Sebastián, they were already hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 366October 29, 2018 12:42 AM

R360 yeah the 15% of me that thinks this might have some reality component is bc it does honestly seem totally logical that they’d be into each other. Not in love or a deep emotional connection, because the real shit has absolutely nothing to do with logic and what makes it happen is nobody’s guess. But into each other enough to carry them through a few months of not-too-serious dating at that age? Sure! It doesn’t take that much when you’re young and unjaded.

R364 oh a couple of other airport sitings and random unconfirmed twitter sitings that I recall but can’t remeber the dates of and I’m sorry but I don’t want to dig it up!

by Anonymousreply 367October 29, 2018 12:44 AM

Timmy and the disappearing bracelet. If you’re gonna wear a bracelet with your (possibly fake) girlfriend’s name on it just do It. Everyone is supposed to think that you’re in luuuuuuvvv anyway.

by Anonymousreply 368October 29, 2018 1:12 AM

Can someone point me in the direction of a picture of Timmy wearing the bracelet today? I haven't seen any.

by Anonymousreply 369October 29, 2018 1:23 AM

In one of these slides you can see it poking out from his sweater. It’s there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 29, 2018 1:25 AM

R370 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 371October 29, 2018 1:26 AM

Yeah I mean “she’s cute and we like the same bands and her cool-girl status makes me feel super high on myself!!” can carry you pretty nicely through a few months, before you’ve been knocked around enough to know the difference between infatuation and compatibility. And he strikes me like he could be infatuation-prone.

by Anonymousreply 372October 29, 2018 1:41 AM

So now he's changing his tune: while promoting CMBYN you saw him in a childhood photo dressed like a ballerina, but now it turns out he was a keen soccer fan.

I'm not saying he can't be both, but all these changes of image are strange

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373October 29, 2018 1:45 AM

Does she really have cool girl status? LOL I think most people see her as a nepotism kid. And ya, im not counting twitter stans.

i dont think timmy is gay, as the blinds seem to imply. But if he does have bi tendencies, which is possible, he wont reveal them because he is trying to become a huge leading man ala dicaprio. hollywood publicists and executives already have concerns about him simply becasue hes sweet, sensitive and giggly, which is incredibly disgusting, and they compared him to perkins.

by Anonymousreply 374October 29, 2018 1:49 AM

This isn’t new at all. That photo has been around for ages, and he talked about teaching at a French soccer camp and then realizing he was too shitty at it to go pro during several of his interviews last year.

by Anonymousreply 375October 29, 2018 1:50 AM

Nah, he has always talked about wanting to be a soccer player, and practicing martial arts and at the same time dancing as a kid, growing up watching mean girls and his awkward experience kissing a girl, he has shown a lot of range. I think he is a calculated person. Not in a bad sense, but in that he is an avid student of everything he does, and the world he got himself into. He knows how to deal with fame, so that he is not trapped in it like say, a young River Phoenix. He has said everything in his private life and celebrity status is controlled, and I think it's good he keeps it like that until he is established.

by Anonymousreply 376October 29, 2018 1:53 AM

[quote] I think most people see her as a nepotism kid

She is not alone. 75% of HW got there through nepotism., how do you think people like la Paltrow or Kate Hudson have a career. Please!

by Anonymousreply 377October 29, 2018 1:54 AM

R374 yeah I think she does, on a level. She’s French and fashion-y and hangs out with rich downtown kids and has celeb parents. Coming from a famous family is actually a major status thing, as shallow as that might be. I grew up in NYC and ppl were always very overly impressed by kids from famous families. It’s built into our whole culture pretty hard, and it takes some amount of adult maturity to grow out of being flattered/impressed by attention from those kinds of ppl.

by Anonymousreply 378October 29, 2018 1:56 AM

[quote] He knows how to deal with fame, so that he is not trapped in it like say, a young River Phoenix

We don't know that. It is still early days.

by Anonymousreply 379October 29, 2018 1:56 AM

Well River was only 4 months older thank timothee is now when he died , I don't think he's headed in that direction at all

by Anonymousreply 380October 29, 2018 1:59 AM

River was a child star, he got super famous when he was like 12. It’s a nonsense comparison.

by Anonymousreply 381October 29, 2018 2:01 AM

But have you seen how different they presented themselves from the start? River would talk about dreading fame openly and he would look completely distraught at red carpets. Timothee has taken the opposite approach, he has welcomed his fame, and the headlines and everything that comes with it, and it simply speaks as to how aware he is of the whole trap, and how to stay ahead in the game.

by Anonymousreply 382October 29, 2018 2:01 AM

^^ just in the sense that childhood stardom is a completely different animal.

by Anonymousreply 383October 29, 2018 2:01 AM

It makes sense that he’d have such diverse interests. Not at all strange that he played soccer, and having a Dad who is French introduced him to the European and international soccer scene, where almost every boy dreams of being a pro soccer player at least once in their lifetime. And with a dancer mom and a sister that also danced ballet, it is no surprise he took ballet classes. He’s on record saying how much he loves to dance, in general, not ballet in particular. The video of him dancing to Soulja Boy was impressive, and he made it with two boys who can be seen on his soccer team photos. The guy has many interests which is a good thing to be for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 384October 29, 2018 2:02 AM

R380 it is not a question of age it can happen to anyone. Ben Affleck's alcoholism and recent breakdown springs to mind. In fact in such an unstable/backstabbing industry, breakdowns/meltdowns, addictions, etc are common

by Anonymousreply 385October 29, 2018 2:03 AM

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in what he says cause most of it is PR/spin. That’s just how it is now, the public is not going to see the real Timmy...maybe glimpses if you look/listen carefully. That’s why I think the on/off bracelet is him trying to spin something.

Let’s be real from what we know about know about Timmy, he’s not going to end up like River, who hated the spotlight, Tim loves it.

by Anonymousreply 386October 29, 2018 2:04 AM

River was a supremely sensitive and troubled young man. He grew up in a cult and was sexually abused at 4 years old. There is a recent Guardian article about it. Timothee has a much better support system. Not once have Tim’s parents depended on him for a living, like River’s parents did.

by Anonymousreply 387October 29, 2018 2:05 AM

75%? LOL

and talentless nepotism kids are dragged, as they should be. lily hasnt proved that she has talent yet, but maybe she will surprise us in the future.

just think its suspicious that the staged pics came out around the same time that article spoke about chalamet's perception in hollywood old men circle. this whole couple thing might be 100% real but i dont think its a coincidence that lily was cast in the same film as him (in a small role which doesnt require much talent) and then they debut this french-american match made in heaven kind of thing. the pap pics were completely staged for sure.

and both of them, esp lily, are milking this thing. it helps her with her big push to become an actress, it helps him to seem more like a het hearththrob. would have been more believable if his first relationship in the limelight was not with his costar, who is the daughter of famous parents, esp when they are both trying to promote themselves hard atm.

just way too convenient to seem 100% real

by Anonymousreply 388October 29, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote] from what we know about know about Timmy....

Do you know him personally? Because if you referring to interviews 'we know' f***all

by Anonymousreply 389October 29, 2018 2:07 AM

Yeah I mean tim could have a breakdown, or at least a rough come-down, in a few years when the dust from the “it boy” frenzy settles and/or he finally just burns out from the non-stop of it all. But it won’t be for the same reasons as River, and in theory he will have a much better support system.

by Anonymousreply 390October 29, 2018 2:09 AM

*are*

by Anonymousreply 391October 29, 2018 2:09 AM

R390 here we go again......better support system. And you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 392October 29, 2018 2:10 AM

Joaquin went through similar experiences, I think the problem with River is that yes, he was very sensitive (just like Tim) but very unprepared for how his life changed and how the HW machine went overwork with him, which is a similar to the way Timmy is heading . But Timothee is much more aware and much more calculated, which is key in the industry. I do not think he will have much trouble surviving the industry as long as his private life is protected.

by Anonymousreply 393October 29, 2018 2:12 AM

R390 from the overwhelming evidence he has a very solid, sane family that he’s quite close to, and that he seems to have many enduring friendships from before he blew up. He could torch all his relationships by going off the rails, sure, but do you really think theres been some massive PR fabrication to whitewash his entire personal history?

by Anonymousreply 394October 29, 2018 2:14 AM

not op, but he is very close to his parents and sister. he has close friends from before he got famous. he has spoken about going to parties where theres alcohol flowing everywhere and being wary of that. he has spoken about young actors falling into the trap of drugs etc. which means he is try to be craeful to not fall for that.

but ya, this is all perception. i do believe that he is very sharp and calculated, for all his awkwardness and cuteness

by Anonymousreply 395October 29, 2018 2:15 AM

R395 If you have a high IQ and a lot of emotional intelligence (as it is presumed) you have to be. Can still be a charming and sensitive person, but one who plans their moves and career intelligently.

by Anonymousreply 396October 29, 2018 2:20 AM

Well in other news, judging by his friend will’s Instagram the chalamet caravan has landed back in Boston. Seems like he brought his bros for a set visit.

by Anonymousreply 397October 29, 2018 2:25 AM

He’s a Capricorn. We can be truly lovely people but we are type A as fuck, lol. R395 r396

by Anonymousreply 398October 29, 2018 2:28 AM

-R397 Glad Timmy is continuing to bring his buddies a long for the ride.

BTW Just wondering if he follows any of LRD friends?

by Anonymousreply 399October 29, 2018 2:44 AM

So true haha. I say this as a Capricorn as well lol R398

by Anonymousreply 400October 29, 2018 2:44 AM

R399 he doesn’t but I think he’s added maybe 1 new follow in like 3 months. He doesn’t even follow, like, Frances Pugh at this point.

More useful to check if they follow him, which I have yet to do.

by Anonymousreply 401October 29, 2018 2:47 AM

**FLORENCE whoops! No disrespect to Florence

by Anonymousreply 402October 29, 2018 2:48 AM

As far as I can tell she has a couple of close friends: Alana, Aerin, Will, Grace and her photographer friend. Only the one she is with in Paris right now, Aerin follows him.

by Anonymousreply 403October 29, 2018 3:00 AM

-R401 why is it more important who follow him as oppose to who he follows.

Florence is gorgeous and blowing up right now. They would be a great team but for reasons previously stated not likely to happen.

I have noticed that with the exception of a few Timmy is very cautious about adding costars especially females into his circle of friends.

by Anonymousreply 404October 29, 2018 10:22 AM

Florence and Timmy is my dream ship.. as I said, dream. Young, talented and on the cusp of greatness, dream on since SHE has no need of pr.

by Anonymousreply 405October 29, 2018 11:40 AM

What about Saoirse? They have already worked together, they get along great (wasn't she the one who gave him the nickname "Pony"?), they look good together and they are both actually talented (Oscar nominated at a young age). They would have been the perfect young Hollywood couple and had they hooked up, it would have been totally believable. But I guess either she already has a bf (when she met TC) or they are simply not each others' type.

by Anonymousreply 406October 29, 2018 11:51 AM

Yeah seriously, Saoirse and TC would have been the dream for me. My guess is that she is is too private perhaps and does not want to play that game unlike Lrd who seems very thirsty and was more willing to be up for all the pap shots. I don’t really see Saoirse doing this tbh. I think it would’ve made more sense for them to be together though more than Lrd although I could see why they chose the latter instead. Also I feel like Lrd needs this way more unlike Saoirse.

by Anonymousreply 407October 29, 2018 12:18 PM

Saoirse and Florence have both worked with Timmy and nothing, so unless it’s the real thing what would they get out of it. Am thinking both of these girls are a little to serious and talented for him right now...he’s more attracted to the good time party type like Lili-Rose.

by Anonymousreply 408October 29, 2018 12:33 PM

Florence as a 22 year-old English thespian can drink most under the table; I am sure she is the work hard party harder type of girl. She has not worked with him till now I thought.. But he likes trashy blondes, or trashy in general, in fact this has lead me to have my doubts on him... but I am old and cynical.

by Anonymousreply 409October 29, 2018 12:43 PM

Lol true. But wasn’t he complaining about Lily and her party habits according to that blind? I really think that both those actresses are too good for the Pr bullshit like some have said here. But lily also seems more willing to do this kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 410October 29, 2018 12:44 PM

Timothee is not going to date Florence or Saorsie because he is New York City based, while Florence lives in London and Saorsie lives in Ireland. Geographically it is too challenging.

by Anonymousreply 411October 29, 2018 1:46 PM

With Saoirse I get the brother-sister vibes and they dont seem like each other’s types: I remember that game she played on ellen. While I think florence has the personality (confident, doesnt take herself too seriously) he likes I dont think she fits his type physically but I’ll wait to see how they interact in interviews. I know what that blind says but a party girl always seemed like his type to me.

by Anonymousreply 412October 29, 2018 2:04 PM

Yeah, I don’t really buy into blinds most of the time and I also always knew Timmy would date someone along the lines of LRD when the time came. It’s just been really clear to me that that’s the kind of girls he’s into- it girls/models who like to have a good time and are at least somewhat famous. It’s not necessarily a judgment on his character - you’re attracted to who you’re attracted to. Like how some perfectly nice girls are attracted to “bad boys.”

by Anonymousreply 413October 29, 2018 2:08 PM

Lily is already getting the benefits of the PR stunt. She is now considered a new it girl, even when her acting record is not impressive. She really is the one struggling actress willing to do a beard contract.

The blinds from BG have been spot on.

by Anonymousreply 414October 29, 2018 2:11 PM

But LRD takes herself very seriously, the only person to do so, but she thinks she is an actress...

by Anonymousreply 415October 29, 2018 3:07 PM

Is Florence the same girl who went up to him and Stephane in the behind the scenes BAFTA video?? If so, that's so cool they're working together now!

Her and Saoirse (and even Stefanie Scott, who he had a few scenes with in BB) would be way better ships- talented, articulate, witty, down to earth, 'unproblematic' compared to LRD but yeah, maybe they're just not his type in spite of his perceived personality in interviews being more in line with the former girls. Even if it's a PR type of relationship (which I actually don't think the Tim-LRD is- except for the very obviously staged pap pics), no way those girls would sign up for that. It's kind of a shame Tim who people might think is above the HW machine will be footnoted as a celeb spawn catcher- who's next, Kaia? Cazzie David? Ava? lol

by Anonymousreply 416October 29, 2018 3:11 PM

Headlines say they are the next Hollywood power couple so you better believe it and all the cute material they will produce for the tabloids this awards season. And yes, red carpets, cause that's big publicity. Anyway, he is at the LW set. Hope they have a Halloween party and we get some pics.

by Anonymousreply 417October 29, 2018 3:26 PM

Carys Douglas has said he is her dream date for prom. She is a bit young now, but gice it a couple of years. I mean she is Kirk Douglas's granddaughter! Difficult to find better...

by Anonymousreply 418October 29, 2018 3:31 PM

Ughhh.. wait so do you guys think they will walk red carpets together? Lol

by Anonymousreply 419October 29, 2018 3:46 PM

I thought this was a bit interesting.. Especially about the part where if it’s confirmed after a week it’s a lie. Isn’t that what happened with TC and lily lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420October 29, 2018 4:27 PM

R420 more or less, if obviously planted stories about them kissing in public can be considered confirmation, w/o a rep actually saying straight-out that theyre a couple. This relationship fits pretty much every “fake couple” warning sign to a T, including several laid out in that article and another one. Only thing is that there are, certainly, many conceivable reasons why they might actually be into each other irl... but maybe that just means it’s a smart set-up in terms of optics. Time will tell, I suppose. I tend to believe it’s all PR, but I don’t think a real relationship, at least a casual one, beneath all the public shenanigans is out of the question.

by Anonymousreply 421October 29, 2018 5:09 PM

Yeah I agree with you 421

by Anonymousreply 422October 29, 2018 5:14 PM

Actually Depp father confirmed right away, and since he has the same publicist as his daughter... This is old news, and one of the firsts giveaways it was a PR stunt from the beginning, like it has been said many times in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 423October 29, 2018 5:21 PM

Yeah I figured this was Pr from the moment it happened. I still think it’s fake but I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share. Although I didn’t know they had the same publicist lol that makes sense I guess..

by Anonymousreply 424October 29, 2018 5:26 PM

The look of panic on his face when he was asked what he was committed to at the moment during the q&a... I wonder if he is starting to find it stressful.

by Anonymousreply 425October 29, 2018 6:03 PM

He's looking ridiculously tiny these days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426October 29, 2018 7:23 PM

From someone who's seen him in person he's tiny

by Anonymousreply 427October 29, 2018 7:35 PM

R425 that’s kind ofweird to automatically interpret that question as romantic, if that’s why he did respond that uncomfortably. Like... the very obvious answer is “work.”

by Anonymousreply 428October 29, 2018 8:30 PM

What is this talk of Johnny Depp confirming their relationship???

by Anonymousreply 429October 29, 2018 8:41 PM

Literally the day after the first photos came out there was a Page Six article about Johnny Depp conforming the relationship and being very happy about it or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 430October 29, 2018 8:55 PM

I mean there was this, with a really silly quote from a “source,” but I read it as essentially fan fiction. This is the only place I found the story (Page 6 didn’t show up on google just now) and this is a particularly bullshitty sounding story so.... the magazine could have literally pulled it out of their ass for clickbait. Dunno.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431October 29, 2018 8:58 PM

It was an exclusive for Hollywoodlife actually

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 29, 2018 9:05 PM

^it obviously came from Depp's publicist.

by Anonymousreply 433October 29, 2018 9:06 PM

We already covered this. Some people here are either new or too slow.

by Anonymousreply 434October 29, 2018 9:16 PM

Well I think holywoodlife is one of the least reliable sources you can quote, to me sounds to me like they embellished a comment he made about her being bilingual. His publicist has more important matters as they are currently doing an image clean up to promote that Harry Potter type film. PR or not that seems made up

by Anonymousreply 435October 29, 2018 9:19 PM

R435 yes this

by Anonymousreply 436October 29, 2018 9:21 PM

For anyone keeping track, Tim’s friend Will just started following Lily.

by Anonymousreply 437October 29, 2018 9:23 PM

Can we move on from the same topic though? People already talked about this ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 438October 29, 2018 9:25 PM

@428, I know, such a weird reaction. Looking surprised and then the public laughing because he was silent and suprised the question. He then replied, of course acting, but generic, it would have been natural to say LW. Unless he is committed to an acting role at the moment he cannot admit. "I am committed to pr with LRD" But he was quite nervous after as well.

by Anonymousreply 439October 29, 2018 9:48 PM

Ah his friends are so much better at this nonsense than hers she should tell them to work harder.

by Anonymousreply 440October 29, 2018 9:48 PM

R439 Could you post the link please to this q & a? Thank you so much!

by Anonymousreply 441October 29, 2018 10:05 PM

He was hanging out with Florence in Budapest, whereas there's no sign that LRD ever went to Budapest for shooting, which is understandable because her role is very small. I dont think they even spent much time together, because Timmy was busy shooting the entire summer, so was it love at first sight? LOL

I really wish his team would have picked either Florence or Eliza for this PR stuff, they seem like such beautiful, talented actresses. Saiorse and Timmy give off platonic vibes, shes probably into men more mature than him. They would probably all refuse to do this PR stuff I suppose.

I can understand why this relationship was debuted, I mean, how many articles have pointed out the French-American part? Too good from a branding perspective. Most ppl called it the minute she was cast. The it boy with the famous celebrity kid is too good an opportunity to pass up I suppose.

Its very much possible that they are actually dating, but I irrationally wish that he had picked somebody else, whether real relationship or PR. But if so many of his friends are following her, I guess its getting serious?

by Anonymousreply 442October 29, 2018 10:10 PM

anywho... Do you think will we get justjared style photos of Florence and timothee filming for little women like we got with saoirse and Louis garrel a while back?

by Anonymousreply 443October 29, 2018 10:17 PM

R442 his team can only “pick” an actress if they agree to it. And don’t put too much meaning to the Instagram dance. Ppl’s social media activity can mean anything and nothing.

by Anonymousreply 444October 29, 2018 10:17 PM

Can someone link a clip of him acting weird when he's asked what he's committed to? I keep seeing people mentioning it, but have yet to come across a video.

by Anonymousreply 445October 29, 2018 10:31 PM

It was a weird question to ask in a q&a. I would have been surprised too.

by Anonymousreply 446October 29, 2018 10:38 PM

Yeah one would assume he didn’t know how to answer, the audience found his pause suggestive, and when they laughed he realized why and got embarrassed. BUT that is speculation bc I am not a psychic.

by Anonymousreply 447October 29, 2018 10:41 PM

R445 I just found it. It is at around 11:06 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 29, 2018 10:44 PM

Some people are too invested in this PR stunt. It will be over soon. I hope he has tv appearances this coming weeks, wonder if he will do more Q&As as well. He needs to campaign.

by Anonymousreply 449October 29, 2018 10:47 PM

R448 thanks. Doesn't look like that awkward of a response. Seems like he just had to take a second to think of an answer because he wasn't expecting the question.

by Anonymousreply 450October 29, 2018 10:48 PM

Everyone will be so surprised if this relationship lasts until after the king. They look cute, I'm rooting that they do.

by Anonymousreply 451October 29, 2018 11:39 PM

R451 Same. I think they're really cute together and Timmy seems extremely happy lately. Don't think it's fake at all and I hope they make it work somehow, although give their ages and the business they're in, the odds are not in their favor.

by Anonymousreply 452October 30, 2018 12:13 AM

Nah I wish they chose someone else for him but whatever, it could’ve been worse lol

by Anonymousreply 453October 30, 2018 12:41 AM

Florence would have been a nice pairing but as stated geographically and Physically it wouldn’t work. She has an amazingly sexy figure but Timmy is wasting away by the minute. Why is he getting so thin.

Plus I don’t see her as eager as Ms. Depp to do what is obviously a PR hookup. Tim has likely told his friends the deal and they are playing along by following her. If this was real they all would just be following her privately.

by Anonymousreply 454October 30, 2018 12:54 AM

So true R454, like others have said i wouldn’t put too much thought on who follows who on IG.

by Anonymousreply 455October 30, 2018 1:01 AM

He looks terrible @ R446. What is the issue? It's damn hard for a man his age to be that thin. That's like starvation thin.

by Anonymousreply 456October 30, 2018 1:38 AM

^sorry, R426.

by Anonymousreply 457October 30, 2018 1:38 AM

I don think Timmy needs to campaign I don't see a nomination for BB is possible any more. The box office is seriously bad. Posters at AW have stopped predicting him. BB is not eligible for Gotham or Spirit. The $25 million budget was ridiculous for a film like this

by Anonymousreply 458October 30, 2018 1:43 AM

He is still top 5 at AW? They are gonna campaign him, whether he gets in or not is another story, but critics awards will be important for his chances, even if he is a runner up in them. You thought Amazon rented a private jet for nothing?

by Anonymousreply 459October 30, 2018 1:53 AM

The constant concern trolling about TC’s weight on these threads is so fucking weird to me. The fact that he’s male doesn’t make it any less icky. So he’s thin. His dad is also quite thin. It’s not weird for guys in their 20s to be skinny if that’s their metabolism. Some men stay pretty thin all their lives. He’s clearly also very small-boned and angular, and it’s more obvious in his face now that his features are maturing. He’s looks rested and flushed and like he’s having a good time compared to a couple weeks ago. Let the boy live.

by Anonymousreply 460October 30, 2018 2:05 AM

R460 I have to chime in along with R456 that his weight is borderline unhealthy. If what he said in an interview is right, where he says he started off at a weight of 131 before losing 18 pounds, that means that at 5'10, he's one pound away from being at an unhealthy weight for his height. He would probably be healthier gaining 5-8 pounds and being closer to 136 - 138 pounds. He could put that on as muscle if he wanted to, but he needs to gain a few pounds minimum. That is not concern trolling, that's just honest concern. I want to let the kid live, but his health still matters.

by Anonymousreply 461October 30, 2018 3:16 AM

As someone who saw him in person a couple of weeks ago at a screening, he's not seriously or unhealthily skinny. He's like R460 said, small-boned and angular. He looked completely normal when I saw him; he's like a thousand other young guys around Manhattan. The one thing I would add is that he looks older in real life (not too much) than in many of his photos, where he appears to be a teenager. He looks his age.

by Anonymousreply 462October 30, 2018 3:27 AM

I mean, I’m a reasonably athletic 5’11 and i almost always sit somewhere between 130 and 135. I agree 131 is low for a man of that height but if he’s small boned and basically never works out (which is admittedly not so healthy for anyone, but younger ppl often away with it) I don’t think it’s inherantly a problem. “Healthy weight” in numbers is a very imprecise science. I’m from a family of beanpoles who are totally healthy. And I’ve known people who legit look malnourished, because they have drug and/or eating issues, and it’s a TOTALLY different kind of look than what Tim has. If someone is truly too thin, you know it immediately. It shows under their skin.

by Anonymousreply 463October 30, 2018 3:31 AM

Okay if are you gonna obsessed with his weight the way you obsessed with Depp's legs open your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 464October 30, 2018 3:35 AM

Well my original point was that ppl need to STOP obsessing about his weight, actually. It’s just a more “virtuous” version of the bullshit about LRD’s cankles.

by Anonymousreply 465October 30, 2018 3:42 AM

^^I’d be thrilled if ppl never brought it up again.

by Anonymousreply 466October 30, 2018 3:42 AM

Thank you R462 I am glad to hear he looks healthy despite his weight.

This is in no way the same as the criticism of Lily and her body. That was pure spite against her body because it does not conform to some weird ideal. Timothee is very thin and that’s ok, but he has been looking a bit thinner than normal. Maybe he loses weight when he’s traveling and promoting, like he did during the CMBYN tour? But if he’s healthy, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 467October 30, 2018 4:05 AM

Flying around the country is quite stressful, especially if you are a nervous flyer, he is ok, he loves being among fans, it always makes him happy. I could have believed the relationship if there wasn't the frenzy of "fan" photos at the beginning and then the cringeworthy pap photos under the rain. If they had kept the photos of them at the park, it would have been ok, but the rain ones were dire. The awkward kiss was also terrible. I think it is PR, but we will see, after all soon he will be away filming for 6 months. We might be treated to an awkward set visit as glorious as the Reese Jake one...

by Anonymousreply 468October 30, 2018 5:59 AM

What kills me about the rain photos is the fact that Timmy suddenly takes off his black jacket in the middle. Also, the pink cap that they so romantically share, goes MIA. Lily however doesnt bother to change her clothes. I just dont get it, were they trying to stage it so that it would seem like 2 different dates? If yes, why doesnt lily change clothes too? and if no, where does the jacket and cap go? Would the pap really follow them around for hours, if they werent called?

And the fact that he showily opens the car door for her, the whole kissing in the rain like its a movie, its all so staged!! Its not outside of the realm of possibility that the relationship is real, but way too many red flags IMO, signalling a showmance.

by Anonymousreply 469October 30, 2018 6:15 AM

Really gonna talk about the same thing over and over? Nothing new has happened and this thread is almost over. Stop going on circles or this is gonna get as bad as the Charmie shit.

by Anonymousreply 470October 30, 2018 6:23 AM

R470, just fuck off. let people talk about what they want. this thread isn't supposed to please you. don't like it? go to some other place.

by Anonymousreply 471October 30, 2018 6:32 AM

How about you open your own thread? Don't get me wrong, this is plain PR and I opened this thread to discuss it, but it's boring when people will fill the thread with the same shit over and over.

by Anonymousreply 472October 30, 2018 6:36 AM

R467 oh man as a high-metabolism person who used to basically drop a few pounds if I skipped breakfast two days in a row, let me tell you. Having people cluck over your “health” based on small fluctuations in your weight is invasive, maddening, and rarely comes from a genuinely concerned place on their part. It’s judgemental as shit, and the only reason it’s seen as less overtly nasty is bc “thin” is ostensibly a complement (though “starved” sure isn’t). I’m not trying to make you in particular feel bad, but it’s one of my biggest pet peeves on the TC threads in general. Unless he actually starts to get that fleshless look, which is unmistakeable and a very bad sign, making negative “health” assumptions based on his perceived weight in some photos is... nah.

by Anonymousreply 473October 30, 2018 6:50 AM

Ok, I will add a new aspect for the pr game. It has been said that it is for the awards or the king, but I feel it is actually for Dune. BB is a movie for movie lovers, never meant as a box office hit, they want it to well, but at awards. The public will not care if Timmy is dating or not, pretty much the same for the king, I mean Henry V is quite niche unless they Bravehart it. But Dune is another kettle of fish, sci-fi fans tend to be obnoxious, not all, but remember the forums about Star Wars? A woman? A black stormtrooper? Dune is the largest project he has been in as the lead, it is expensive and there must be no problem with the casting. Not a whiff of homo. He kissed a girl in Cannes while discussing his role, and now publicly going out with LRD before filming. For this role Timmy would do anything, dating is the minimum.

by Anonymousreply 474October 30, 2018 7:06 AM

R472, im sorry, i know you mean well but i find it idiotic that people open threads and then if the conversation is "boring" or doesn't fit their taste they start complaining. learn how to scroll or ignore, and stop trying to force people into conversations that fit you. this isn't directed only at you, it's to all of the (few) people who try to control the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 475October 30, 2018 7:07 AM

Look, this is a self-moderated forum. Nobody here wants two people hijacking the thread and writing 20 posts about LRD legs, or debating whether commenting on Timothee's weight is body shaming. It's not like new content won't come up soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 476October 30, 2018 3:38 PM

he made the variety500 list. i fully expect to see him pushed forward (if only for the clicks) through variety's awards coverage in the coming months. it also looks like amazon already started placing FYC ads...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477October 30, 2018 6:41 PM

BB has really nothing going for it. The box office is terrible but God bless Tim for trying

by Anonymousreply 478October 30, 2018 8:27 PM

Why are people going on and on about BB? He has other projects on the horizon. The success or not of the film itself, after the critical acclaim he is receiving is immaterial. He's made it through and that is what matters. Now, Tim only needs to worry about his next steps....

by Anonymousreply 479October 31, 2018 12:55 AM

If he stays in the convo for oscars until december, I’d honestly be amazed.

by Anonymousreply 480October 31, 2018 12:56 AM

I agree that the success of bb does not matter much. However he still needs to have a box office hit for the kind of career he wants. I’m looking at Dune.

by Anonymousreply 481October 31, 2018 1:00 AM

Dune is a giant question mark. It is a hard book to condense in to a two hour film. There are a ton of characters and history to cover to make sense of it. The last Dune had so many characters reduced to cameos and storylines that started and stopped and plots and subplots that had little to no explanation

by Anonymousreply 482October 31, 2018 1:37 AM

I'm just hoping he announces a project I'm interested in soon ,,, an indie film is what his career needs or else he lose the type of critics support that got him famous (and his Oscar nom!)

by Anonymousreply 483October 31, 2018 4:08 AM

Dune is not going to be good It starts shooting next year and they have announced how many of the cast? Plus no Deakins

by Anonymousreply 484October 31, 2018 5:04 PM

R482 I think I read somewhere that they will only cover half of the book. I’m not sure if that’s correct though

by Anonymousreply 485October 31, 2018 5:30 PM

Apparently, the plan is to make two films

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 31, 2018 5:35 PM

So he’s been spotted on the LW set. Hope we get more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 31, 2018 5:40 PM

Yeeeeessssssss! This is what we need

by Anonymousreply 488October 31, 2018 7:30 PM

Finally! Regarding BB, they are gonna campaign him, he is gonna do a bunch of Q &A s once his LW shoot is over. I think it's gonna be an interesting race, he could totally be snubbed, or he could set a precedent. I expect to see a lot of him on TV this month.

by Anonymousreply 489October 31, 2018 7:50 PM

Sure they are gonna campaign him. Why not. It could help make back a fraction of the $25 Mil it cost to make this turkey

by Anonymousreply 490October 31, 2018 8:15 PM

Amazon got it so wrong this year. He is their only chance at some odd award or nomination.

by Anonymousreply 491October 31, 2018 8:19 PM

It's their fault, Bezos thought the film industry was going to be easy. It looks easy, but it is not.

by Anonymousreply 492October 31, 2018 9:54 PM

Tim on the set of LW. Did they blow the entire wardrobe budget on Meryl's character because the little women's dresses and Tim's Laurie garb today are pretty ugly. His pants are extremely bad fitting

by Anonymousreply 493November 1, 2018 1:08 AM

Apparently Tim's agent followed Harry Styles on Instagram today. Could be just a random follow but after the mutual follows and likes and Tim mentioning him and putting Harry's Gucci billboard in one of his Insta stories, I'm genuinely thinking Harry is going to be involved in Dune.

by Anonymousreply 494November 1, 2018 1:16 AM

I guess it makes sense. Harry has a lot fan girls and I’m sure the studio wants it to do it well at the box office. I Just really would like Roger Deakins to be attached to Dune. His work is excellent! Blade Runner 2049 was visually stunning.

by Anonymousreply 495November 1, 2018 1:35 AM

I am meh on Styles as an actor. There were too many other talented actors in Dunkirk that Harry didn't leave an impression or stand out in any way. Dune needs some strong character actors not stunt casting. I wasn't impressed with Sting in the original

by Anonymousreply 496November 1, 2018 4:02 AM

So this must be why Brian followed Harry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 1, 2018 12:40 PM

R496 just like his role in Dunkirk, Harry can lure young viewers and their parents to see it, regardless if he has the acting chop or not. (I think he was decent in Dunkirk, maybe too pretty but that's the least issue to worry about for the film).

by Anonymousreply 498November 1, 2018 1:11 PM

I'm not crazy about the photos. They tried to make him look rentboy chic and he just looks a bit dirty imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 1, 2018 1:41 PM

Whatever it is they were trying to go for with that photoshops, it’s not really working for me. He doesn’t even look like himself, which I guess may have been the point but I’m not feeling it. Trying a little too hard to be edgy.

by Anonymousreply 500November 1, 2018 1:47 PM

That picture is bad.

by Anonymousreply 501November 1, 2018 1:47 PM

photoshoot*

by Anonymousreply 502November 1, 2018 1:48 PM

If I saw that cover on a magazine stand I would have no idea that was Timmy. That is truly an ugly photo of him

by Anonymousreply 503November 1, 2018 1:49 PM

burn that piercings OMG who allowed that anyway, " I’m working with Greta Gerwig now. Then I’m doing something with one of my favourite directors ever; a really beloved American art house director. Then I’m going to do Dune, directed by Denis Villeneuve"

He has new unannounced project? I doubt David Michôd is his favorite director.

by Anonymousreply 504November 1, 2018 1:56 PM

Agree, he doesn't look like himself. It's weird. He looks like the stylist tried to make him look like Troye Sivan trying to look edgy.

by Anonymousreply 505November 1, 2018 1:56 PM

Bad photoshoot. Interesting interview, though.

by Anonymousreply 506November 1, 2018 2:16 PM

I wonder if he will grow out of his cute 20s and be really average to bad looking as he hits 30

by Anonymousreply 507November 1, 2018 2:34 PM

^^I think he'll grow more handsome. I get a Daniel Day Lewis vibe.

by Anonymousreply 508November 1, 2018 2:46 PM

Eh he's always looked better irl than in photoshoots. The styling is not the best here, interesting interview though.

by Anonymousreply 509November 1, 2018 2:57 PM

it looks like his next project is the wes anderson musical comedy. official casting news to come next week

by Anonymousreply 510November 1, 2018 3:04 PM

I hope he isn't a pompous DDL type or a fat butter faced Leo type. Whatever he is gonna be he will be.

by Anonymousreply 511November 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Well he can put his Stastistics video and talent show rapping and dancing to good use

by Anonymousreply 512November 1, 2018 3:18 PM

If it is for wes Anderson musical then it's not for the lead since it is supposed to be an Oscar winner, iirc

by Anonymousreply 513November 1, 2018 3:25 PM

Any guesses on the person he'd talk to forever? I bet it ain't Lily lol

by Anonymousreply 514November 1, 2018 3:32 PM

I don’t think he’s known Lily that closely long enough for it to be her. Also, I feel like he’s savvy enough to know who a lot of people would automatically assume it is with that answer so either that’s who it is or that’s who he wants people to think it is. Because he could’ve just said someone mundane like his mom or dad or his sister and there would be no need to be coy.

by Anonymousreply 515November 1, 2018 4:08 PM

Sorry I've never noticed has he always worn earrings?

by Anonymousreply 516November 1, 2018 4:20 PM

R516 they are clip ons

by Anonymousreply 517November 1, 2018 4:25 PM

r515 yup, he's being a lil shit with that answer.

by Anonymousreply 518November 1, 2018 4:26 PM

r515 Definitely agree. The kid knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 519November 1, 2018 6:40 PM

The feather earring is embarrassing He looks like an extra in a Pat Benetar video

by Anonymousreply 520November 1, 2018 6:45 PM

Yeah, it’s pretty awful. This photo shoot was a big NO from me lol

by Anonymousreply 521November 1, 2018 6:57 PM

Since it was done some time between tiff and San Sebastian he definitely did not mean LRD. Little minx. I dislike the shoot, the lighting and the styling, the 90's want their aesthetics back...

by Anonymousreply 522November 1, 2018 7:02 PM

I wonder if this is their attempt to make him look more rugged and older. All his previous photo shoots played up the cute, boyish angle. I wouldnt be surprised if this were all a co-ordinated attempt to make him seem like a leading MAN in hollywood's eyes.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that the lily relationship is completely PR. So many girls falling over themselves over him and he chooses the one most suitable from a branding perspective? Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 523November 1, 2018 7:11 PM

I mean, given the amount of time they claim to spend talking to one another, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was referring to Armie. Timmy seems to find him endlessly fascinating...among other things.

by Anonymousreply 524November 1, 2018 7:13 PM

r523 Personally, I don't think he looks particularly "manly" in the photoshoot. He just looks like an androgynous rockstar wannabe and I guess it just didn't really work visually. But I don't see him trying to project Conventional Man with this. Then again, this is just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 525November 1, 2018 7:16 PM

R524 I was thinking that too lol.. He'd say Armie

by Anonymousreply 526November 1, 2018 7:19 PM

I didnt say their attempt worked, just that they are trying to go for the angsty, bad boy image in this shoot, which is completely different from what his earlier shoots were like. trying to portray him as a grown up

Also, i dont know if timmy is straight or bi (i dont think hes completely gay) but ppl who seriously think theres something between him and Armie are delusional. Even if hes bi, i dont think he will come out soon, or ever actually.

by Anonymousreply 527November 1, 2018 7:23 PM

R527 I don't know if your comment is directed at me (R525), but I wasn't trying to imply that there's something going on between them? Just that I imagine plenty of people think he was referring to Armie because regardless of what your stance is regarding their relationship, I think it's pretty undeniable that Timmy adores him.

by Anonymousreply 528November 1, 2018 7:27 PM

He's so young, thin and pretty, I do not think he could look like a conventional leading man no matter how hard he tries. They are trying for the edgy route with this photoshoot.

Also, there was a poster on ONTD who heard from sources that Lucas Hedges and Chalamet hooked up? LOL, I think Chalamet can do better if that is true. Apparently, he has also hooked up with older women, so maybe he is bi.

by Anonymousreply 529November 1, 2018 7:29 PM

R529 that rumor is a million years old and it originated here so... take it with a grain of salt! as if timothee would go anywhere near that potato

by Anonymousreply 530November 1, 2018 7:40 PM

The ONTD poster heard it from some friends in the industry, costume or make-up people I think. Not from here.

But yeah, Chalamet could really go for much hotter men if he wanted to, like Ezra Miller. He has spoken about Perks being one of his fav movies.

by Anonymousreply 531November 1, 2018 7:53 PM

That photoshoot is a train wreck of bad taste. The dangling feather earring, yeah those fey comments are put to rest LOL

by Anonymousreply 532November 1, 2018 7:57 PM

Ugh, why are they linking him with Harry Styles through that interview? To please the fangirls? The idea of Timothee being authentic and genuine is being worn away daily by having him associate with such fake people.

by Anonymousreply 533November 1, 2018 7:57 PM

R531 SURE "some friends..." that rumor has been around for the better part of a year. just ignore it - there has never been anything to back it up and it's always the same people regurgitating it

by Anonymousreply 534November 1, 2018 8:01 PM

The chalamonsters as they have been referred to think that Styles will be in Dune and have blessed Timmy with his fashion approval and valuable friendship. Styles will go the way of most boy banders and show up on Xfactor as a judge or Dancing with the stars in a couple of years

by Anonymousreply 535November 1, 2018 8:04 PM

Oh lord you don’t suppose LRD is gonna be involved in this wes Anderson movie do you? I can’t see her being his thing, he’s so specific about performers, but on the other hand it’s French, she supposedly has something coming up end of this year / early next, and Tim’s ppl have major overlap with Wes Anderson’s and could easily link it all up. I’m not a huge WA fan but the idea irks me.

by Anonymousreply 536November 1, 2018 8:06 PM

Yeah, his team has really been pushing things hard recently. All the wrong things, if you ask me. I get that they want to build on the hype while it’s there and craft him into a big, international heartthrob and movie star but nothing about his image/persona feels organic or natural anymore. But those are just my feelings about it.

by Anonymousreply 537November 1, 2018 8:07 PM

Timmy and Lucas Hedges? lol naww.

by Anonymousreply 538November 1, 2018 8:10 PM

Who the fuck styled this photoshoot and then manufactured this fucked up bromance with Harry Styles??

by Anonymousreply 539November 1, 2018 8:13 PM

Does Tim choose this look himself. I know he has said many times he wears what he likes

by Anonymousreply 540November 1, 2018 8:15 PM

Lily in Anderson's next movie?!! Nooooo

The main character in Anderson's next French setting film is supposed to be played by a Oscar winner who has won in the past few years. The American arthouse director Timmy's supposed to be working with before Dune can very well be Wes, but in that case his role will be a small one I feel. He might not have time to do a huge role before Dune.

I sincerely doubt that LRD will be in this film, at least I hope not... but it wont be a huge role in any case.

by Anonymousreply 541November 1, 2018 8:18 PM

R537 you're insane. of course they're going to try to get him press but that doesn't mean he's suddenly someone super fake.

by Anonymousreply 542November 1, 2018 8:18 PM

R540 naw editorial is a whole different thing than personal styling. I’m sure he and his publicist have veto power but it’s really the photog and the stylist who come up with the concept and pull the clothes.

by Anonymousreply 543November 1, 2018 8:19 PM

Ya, i hate this PR romance stuff he's doing right now, but thats more on hollywood dinosaurs who want him to portray a certain image. I dont think Timmy is super fake suddenly.

It sells magazines to have 2 it boys like styles and chalamet talk to each other, they are not trying to force a false bromance suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 544November 1, 2018 8:20 PM

Giving away free tickets to BB screenings this weekend. Good Lord is that the only way to get people to see this film??

by Anonymousreply 545November 1, 2018 8:22 PM

Why are people making a mountain out of a molehill with this interview? It was done over the phone and it's a good interview but that's basically it. I don't see their PR trying to start some bromance with this, Timmy's camp already have their hands full with the Lily "romance".

by Anonymousreply 546November 1, 2018 8:29 PM

R545 smart idea on Amazon's part. they're gonna throw their money behind him since they know they have nothing else on their slate

by Anonymousreply 547November 1, 2018 8:32 PM

R546 agree this is some pretty standard press, putting two ppl who occupy some of the same pop cultural space and have overlapping fan bases together. And I actually thought it was a lot more substantive than a lot of his recent interviews.

by Anonymousreply 548November 1, 2018 8:37 PM

R546 You're the one making a mountain out of a molehill, given no-one said anything about a bromance between them. Just out of all the people he could've agreed to do the interview with, they went with Harry Styles? They aren't exactly aiming high, are they?

by Anonymousreply 549November 1, 2018 8:39 PM

Also thought it was interesting that TC seemed very genuinely interested in how HS handles being as famous as he is, and having such a massive social media following. A lot of Tim’s own friends, even the most famous, have never had to deal with that particular kind of frenzied attention.

by Anonymousreply 550November 1, 2018 8:41 PM

Please don't tell me this is his hairstyle for LW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551November 1, 2018 9:53 PM

Actually he looks beautiful with that hair.

by Anonymousreply 552November 1, 2018 10:13 PM

No way, bring back the messy, long hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 1, 2018 11:39 PM

He kind of reminds me a little of Gabriel Byrne. I think he will age like him too, getting better looking and distinguished in middle age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554November 1, 2018 11:41 PM

Finally got around to reading the whole interview, it's one of my favorite of his. I love how smart and articulate he is, really stands out from his peers.

by Anonymousreply 555November 2, 2018 2:17 AM

That whole interview is canned. Someone fed them the questions. Harry Styles never struck me as the brightest bulb. Didn't he showmance Taylor Swift for a hot second

by Anonymousreply 556November 2, 2018 2:21 AM

r556 sure the questions are scripted, aren't for all interviews though? Still, look at the difference in vocabulary. It's obvious who's the intelligent one.

by Anonymousreply 557November 2, 2018 2:25 AM

I wish we could get more staged pap photos of him and lily. the last 2 batches we got were so funny

Between promoting BB, shooting LW, shooting another unnamed movie (praying its the wes anderson one) and then shooting Dune in budapest, he will probably be too busy to keep up the showmance for much longer. but i guess they wont break up before the king is released. When is it getting released anyway?

by Anonymousreply 558November 2, 2018 2:49 AM

They come off as a couple of tools.

by Anonymousreply 559November 2, 2018 3:38 AM

Nah, no thank you. honestly I’d rather get pics of him on the LW set. That would be more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 560November 2, 2018 6:04 AM

LOL, you mean you dont want more pics of them kissing romantically in the rain? or him being a gentleman and opening the car door for her? or canoodling in broad daylight in front of a foodtruck? or parading around with arms around each other's waists like normal couples do??

LW set photos would be nice, but I would also like more shameless pap photos. Let see how far they wanna take this young hollywood power couple, french-american romance.

by Anonymousreply 561November 2, 2018 7:24 AM

LOL, nope. It’s cringy and predictable. But don’t worry, your wish will come true because I’m sure there’s more coming our way.

by Anonymousreply 562November 2, 2018 7:35 AM

I just wish that theh will let this thing die a natural death. It got two lines in some magazines, others made fun of it all (fried chicken and kisses) and the comments on the daily fail were quite underwhelmed. Only her fans harp on about it, while the id photoshoot and interview by Hazza has created real excitement since Harry has so many online followers. Timmy is an excellent actor, he has so many good projects in the can, he really doesn't need such a badly done pr stunt. Can we please end it?

by Anonymousreply 563November 2, 2018 8:46 AM

Just caught up And yuuup the lot of you are still crazy for thinking he's actually gay,,, it's called pandering and he does it so well. wish that interview had been part Harry styles and then part actual journalist .

by Anonymousreply 564November 2, 2018 9:48 AM

Pretty good interview. He's so fucking articulate and sensible it's a shame someone like that ends up with an LRD type. Yeesh.. pobody's nerfect, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 565November 2, 2018 9:54 AM

I don't think he is gay, but I don't think he is straight either. I do not know, and do not care. Fluidity is very popular with youth at the moment, but pandering is not what he really needs at the moment, especially after the vulture article. But whatever he is, the LRD affair is pr. They might hang out, they might have sex, they might be going out seriously, but the way it gas been handled is pr.

by Anonymousreply 566November 2, 2018 11:13 AM

If you make fun of lily rose Depp for not being 'intellectual' like Timmy just because she didn't finish high school , well neither did armie hammer and that doesn't stop some of you fools 'shipping' them hahahah

by Anonymousreply 567November 2, 2018 3:11 PM

I think it's a real relationship that has benefitted from additional pr from paps that get called by Lrd's people, but the media eat it up I doubt you'd have to ask them twice to cover Timothee's personal life

by Anonymousreply 568November 2, 2018 3:14 PM

Just because some delusional ppl think theres something going on between Armie and Timmy does not mean that its the exact same people who bring up the fact that LRD is probably not Timmy's intellectual equal. I think its boring to see all these nepotism kids going after an "acting" or "modeling" career without any talent whatsoever. LRD at least has a pretty face, unlike Jude Law's "model" son or Carys Douglas. Maybe its false perception that we have of him, but because Timmy sounds so sensible in interviews, it is a disappointment to see him going for a famous celeb, shallow party kid.

I think theres enough evidence to state that he's not totally gay- relationships with Lourdes and probably Maika, but he can very well be fluid or bi. The fact is that he wants to be a huge moviestar/dramatic actor ala DiCaprio going forward and he simply cannot afford any rumors or perception about his sexuality. His stans would not care but they alone cannot gurantee a hit movie, he needs the support of the general public. He also needs to actually get cast in those roles, which is why he needs the support of hollywood executives.

What has he done that you would construe as pandering to the gays? He was very good in CMBYN and did not come across as an asshole in interviews, neither him nor Armie ever did any no homo stuff. I wouldnt call that pandering, thats just normal decency. He already has a well-established gay fanbase (just look at twitter comments and gay critics) so he doesnt need to pander to them , he just needs to not alienate them.

by Anonymousreply 569November 2, 2018 4:44 PM

-R568 if this is a real relationship that makes me wonder about him. Everything he has done and been advised is to guard his private life closely.

They may be friends who hang out and hook up but it’s nothing serious cause he would not have exposed to this PR stuff.

by Anonymousreply 570November 2, 2018 5:08 PM

The amount of pandering in organising an interview with "sexually ambiguous" Harry styles (who he didn't know ) and having his most twink-esque shoot yet, is crazy

by Anonymousreply 571November 2, 2018 5:36 PM

R567 Hehe, not a shipper at all! I don't even think it's a PR relationship, it could very well be 2 young people being really into each other. Just that LRD would not be the type I would think of (or maybe prefer/ship... tbh would've been nice and cooler if it was a non-celeb/actor)

Also, not making fun of her education or lack thereof, lol where did you get that? I just can't imagine them being on the same wavelength but that could also be due to a lot of presumption on my part & that's ok.

by Anonymousreply 572November 2, 2018 6:44 PM

Lol at these two little details from Tim's story: something that looks like "CMBYN" written above BB. Wonder if this is one of those personal journals that he mentioned in the ID interview? And, worryingly, the T from the Tumblr logo. I mean, I'm sure he snoops around Tumblr, and tbh I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had his own account but I just hope he stays away from the more deranged side of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 2, 2018 7:01 PM

R573 stay on tumblr and don't come here to spread your insanity

by Anonymousreply 574November 2, 2018 7:48 PM

It's the letter t , which is ,,,Don't know if u knew this but It's in a lot of words and logos outside of tumblr hahahahh

by Anonymousreply 575November 2, 2018 8:46 PM

Not to mention that the supposed C looks more like an L, and the Y is clearly an I.

But those fangirls are obsessed with the idea that their favs are sending secret messages to them. Like in that interview, Styles revealed he puts secret messages in his stuff for his friends and family - which they're now taking to mean their theories about secret messages sent to them is true. It's a weird and bizarre need they have to feel special, like they're in on a secret.

by Anonymousreply 576November 2, 2018 9:13 PM

Dream on if anyone thinks he isn’t going to be with some type of celebrity. I don’t fault him for that or even dating/hooking up with co-stars but since he/his team projected this savvy hip New Yorker American/French guy someone more interesting would been cool. LRD is ok but don’t see any guys really clocking her.

by Anonymousreply 577November 2, 2018 9:46 PM

R571

Yeah, what's that about? Why Harry? And why now? Isn't it contradictory with the image he's trying to project? Just gives the impression his agent is 'bipolar' and wakes up everyday with a different goal in mind: today you will be an ambiguous effete youngster dressed in pink; tomorrow you are a libidinous stud throwing yourself at whatever girl comes within range, etc...

by Anonymousreply 578November 3, 2018 3:22 AM

The majority of fans of Harry Styles are straight girls. They put together 2 popular boys of the moment to sell more magazines and for more publicity and tweets, thats it. Theres no dishonest pandering to the gays, when the greater majority of both their fanbases are girls who are straight.

I dont think his agent is bipolar, if anything Timmy's team is too predictable. The moment they figured out that old men in Hollywood were wary of Timmy and were calling him beta and fey, they put into action the whole showmance thing. There was that blind ages ago about many pretty girls clamouring for a contract with him. Well, they chose the one most appropriate from a branding perspective.

of course Timmy is not going to suddenly try to portray a macho image, that would be laughable and unbelievable. SO they are going to cement his reputation as a fashion darling with his edgy floral suits, while pushing him into a showmance with LRD to show how hetero he is. The more i think about it the more fake seems to me. So many ppl called this relationship the moment she was cast in the movie.

Their interactions seem so staged! The mutual follows of friends on instagram, when we all know celebs have private accounts they can use. The stupid pap photos, where they do cutesy stuff like share a cap and kiss in the rain and eat street food. The bracelet with her name on it! There have been a couple of occasions which may have been genuine, like the Spanish person who saw LRD facetiming him, but even then I have doubts. Can you even notice that clearly who another person is facetiming, unless you stand close enough like a creepy stalker!

There was another weird tweet 2 days before the 3 straight days of fan photos we got, when the first articles came out. That person said she never tweeted but thought that she would "give some help" to Chalamet fans and said that she saw him canoodling with LRD. So many of these tweets seem fake to me. I wonder if a big part of a coordinated PR romance campaign is to manage these fake accounts?

by Anonymousreply 579November 3, 2018 8:44 AM

I think this photo shoot and interview with Styles is ridiculous. Tim kissing his ass throughout the interview is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 580November 3, 2018 8:56 AM

True R580, but I don't know if you have noticed but at this point, he kisses anyone's ass. It has started to seem phony

by Anonymousreply 581November 3, 2018 9:13 AM

@r581 I don't think it's phony, it's just how he is

by Anonymousreply 582November 3, 2018 9:47 AM

the narratives some of you make up about what is going on is so entertaining because it's all based on taking speculation as fact ,,, acting like he's too cool for lily rose depp... He regularly dabs in public!!

by Anonymousreply 583November 3, 2018 9:50 AM

The LRD nonsense and now this fawning interview like getting Styles's seal of approval Is something to aspire to is silly. This guy can't go away fast enough and rethink some of these choices

by Anonymousreply 584November 3, 2018 11:19 AM

R583 that statement about him dabbing is the T. I really want to give him a spank for that. Reckon he'd be on the planking fad too

by Anonymousreply 585November 3, 2018 11:24 AM

He just wants superstardom really badly and it shows. It's a bit off putting.

by Anonymousreply 586November 3, 2018 11:33 AM

Yeah, to say he's too cool for Lily is a bit ridiculous. My issue with the relationship is just how predictable everything has been since she got cast in the King.

Also about the person who saw them face timing. Someone on twitter a while ago was saying they saw Armie in NY timing Tim when he wasn't in town so it's not like facetiming proves anything.

by Anonymousreply 587November 3, 2018 12:12 PM

R586

[quote] He just wants superstardom

No, he just wants an Oscar really badly and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 588November 3, 2018 12:28 PM

I think it's obvious he desperately wants both. Superstardom and professional recognition.

by Anonymousreply 589November 3, 2018 1:18 PM

He’s not to cool for her. I mean I think he probably is as a human, dabbing or no, and definitely smarter. but public image-wise they make total sense.

PR firms definitely set up fake SM accounts and/or hire ppl to do so sometimes. But even more generally, people exaggerate or sensationalize on SM literally all the time (if not outright lie), especially young people, to turn whatever they want to say into more of a “cool story.” Its kind of basic social psychology. So everything on twitter should be taken, in my opinion, not as outright false necessarily but not as totally factual. Like that girl could have seen LRD FaceTiming Tim or she could have seen LRD FaceTiming any dude and decided in her head it was probably Tim, and tweeted that. You can’t really know.

That said, I AM curious why after all of those sightings together over a week ago there haven’t been any pics. Maybe they were just hanging.

by Anonymousreply 590November 3, 2018 2:46 PM

The HFAs yay!

I suspect we'll see Armie and Tim display their 'brotherly' love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591November 3, 2018 4:51 PM

Backstagebombshell: she looks a bit sad.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 3, 2018 5:12 PM

That Harry Styles/Timothee Chalamet interview in full:

HS: I love the way

TC: Me too, I'm so blessed

HS: Masculinity?

TC: Very interesting, things are changing

HS: Politics, awesome?

TC: Absolutely, so beautiful

HS: That's what's amazing about you

TC: Thank you, so inspiring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593November 3, 2018 5:31 PM

Come on R593, behave! They are only in their early 20s, and most of us will never experience what they have experienced.

by Anonymousreply 594November 3, 2018 5:42 PM

That is so hilarious and spot on as to how insipid they both sounded in that interview

by Anonymousreply 595November 3, 2018 5:43 PM

Agree, it's spot on but the funniest part to me is that, even with its shallowness and wannabe-pretentiousness, it's still the best interview either of them have had in a long while.

by Anonymousreply 596November 3, 2018 5:46 PM

@593 that is actually hilarious! I know they are young, but... If it makes their fans happy though I do not complain, after all we were all 20 and silly once. I admire Harry's choice of books, sounds he has read them and liked them. Timmy on the other hand... I am dreading and looking forward to this weekend pr activity, people are forgetting that he is a very good actor in all this.

by Anonymousreply 597November 3, 2018 5:47 PM

Someone hurry and make a new thread, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 598November 3, 2018 6:09 PM

They were supposedly seen together on oct 26 near wsp, but those sightings seem unconfirmed. Was it confirmed whether the plane he took from boston was to texas or nyc? Because if he went to texas on that plane, the oct 26 sightings are fake. He has been shooting this week after the q&as and has more promotional things coming up. So they might not have had time to set up more pap walks, with lily busy with her fashion stuff too.

The last confirmed sightings actually seem like the pap photos we got. The timeline of the rest are shaky.

Maybe lily will turn up at the hfa? lol

by Anonymousreply 599November 3, 2018 7:09 PM

I have a hunch she will.

by Anonymousreply 600November 3, 2018 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!