Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let us all mourn at this woman’s death. 😢🌹

She was beautiful at one time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2018 10:51 AM

"Memories! All alone in the moonlight! I can smile at the old days, I was beautiful then ". Though in all seriousness, she was always a nasty piece of work internally.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 1:27 AM

It doesn’t matter, you’d all have ripped her looks apart no matter what she did or didn’t do.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 1:33 AM

She was never beautiful. It's just that now she's hideous.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 1:33 AM

She’s still alive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 1:47 AM

I partly agree r3. Her “beauty” came from great make up artists. She is above average though. But she’s not hideous now. She just can’t face aging.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 1:54 AM

Her eyes were beautiful. The rest was just okay.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 1:59 AM

I think she was beautiful, too. Not pretty, but beautiful the way Cher was, or Dietrich.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 2:00 AM

Madonna was never beautiful. She just had good makeup, lighting and Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 2:18 AM

Madonna has great presence and energy which made her seem beautiful but without all the makeup, dyed blond hair, and some cosmetic surgery she would have simply looked like an ordinary Italian girl.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 2:23 AM

Fairly pretty Italian girl but no Sophia Loren or La Lollo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 2:28 AM

She was a super nova who had the right stuff for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 2:31 AM

Madonna in 1976 at 18 years of age. No sign of a superstar or sex symbol here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 2:34 AM

She did have that something special back in the day. When I bought this album the male clerk remarked how hot she looked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 2:40 AM

She has always been special. Her look is unique and iconic. I wouldn’t call her pretty but she was def attractive

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Her look is unique

Honey, she spent half her career stealing other people's looks.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 2:47 AM

Madonna: Take a shit

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 3:04 AM

I think she was beautiful when she was young. Now she looks like Jocelyn Wildstein.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 3:11 AM

She never had beauty, she had sexuality and great stylists around the "Express Yourself" time. That immediate time. Before and after, no. She had no discernible talent except for self-promotion. Now she's dithering. The most you can say for her is that she went quite the distance on 3% talent.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 3:53 AM

Unfortunately for her, she's still alive. Her "legacy" will do far better for her once she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 3:55 AM

Not much to say but look at her family and kids to figure out why she is not pretty but average. None of them are any beauties.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 4:37 AM

Definitely not a beauty

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 4:44 AM

I'd love to see how Madge's appearance stacks up to you bitter queens', year by by year, starting at eighteen and going right on up. I'd bet my last dollar she's a helluva lot better looking than any of you salty bitches.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 4:50 AM

She has a lot in common with Barbara Barrie. She ruined everything.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 4:54 AM

She is less attractive than I was but more disciplined about working out. She is still less attractive because I have not had work done. But she has a better body. I am a little younger than her.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 11:39 AM

She is worth 800 million and looks like a fucking monster. She needs to die already.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 11:43 AM

Rupert Everett now hates her, but at one time, he extolled her beauty. He said stepping out with her was like being blitzed with Klieg lights, or something like that. He remarked on how very tiny she really is, in person, and how she has a perfectly heart-shaped face, which the camera adores. In older photos, I think she's very beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 11:56 AM

R26 You are convincing nobody, you Madonna apologist troll.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 12:24 PM

r22=Lourdes and her trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Madonna and beautiful are two words that never go together. She was always rather fug. Make up hid her ugliness to some degree.

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2018 8:56 AM

I think at the very beginning of her career taking off, the like a virgin/lucky star days, she was attractive bordering on pretty. Her persona, charisma, and yes, lighting and makeup, all conspired to make her seem more attractive than she was. But she was never beautiful. Youth fades quickly, and without that freshness, her attractiveness, such as it was, and raw sexual appeal disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2018 10:00 AM

Take A Bow was her best song! The video is beautiful. That Matador is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2018 10:16 AM

Looking at the old pics, it seems she had an early nose job? Or did she grow into her nose? It just seems strange that only a few years later, she had a pretty enough face for world domination. Was it really just makeup and styling that made her pretty enough, or did she have early work done?

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2018 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!