Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicole Kidman explains why marrying Tom Cruise was 'protection from being sexually harassed'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2018 5:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 10:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 10:33 PM

She still looks and sounds like a Scientologist

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 10:34 PM

Tammy Cruise is an Alpha Dog. He might seem like a bottom but he's ll man. Mr Nicole looks like she had a ton of Botox was pumped ito her face. Or was that cum therapy from Heavy Whalestein...

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 10:36 PM

Nicole Kidman is all smoke and mirrors and I don't believe a word she says. She's as phony as Tinsel Town.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 10:37 PM

OP is worse than Hitler or David Miscavige.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 10:39 PM

she sounds and talks exactly like Travolta's beard/wife is there a 'How to be a fake' class in Scientology church?

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 10:41 PM

R6 Sorry but Flopman is repeating herself not my fault and she explained a little more this time

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 10:41 PM

She didn't "have her first child at 25" . She adopted two children who she refused to bond with, treated with utter disdain, and ultimately abandoned. And spare me the whole "Scientology kept her from her kids " bullshit. This was not some random cocktail waitress, this was a successful actress friends with Rupert Murdoch . I don't have any parental instincts but even I find her behavior distasteful. I think the only reason that she doesn't get shit for it is that the children were not biologically hers. Could you imagine the outcry if Katie Holmes abandoned Suri then moved halfway across the country?

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 10:45 PM

I liked her in one role and only one role and that was The Others. I still remember a prominent movie critics David Edelsteins description of her in the dark,disturbing film Stoker. He said that having Kidman play an uptight, cold mother incapable of showing any real love was too "on the nose ". I can't remember his exact words but he basically said that she was almost too fitting. Lol

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 10:48 PM

I dislike this woman she's a liar and a fake and very overrated as an actress

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 10:49 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 3:15 AM

Her chin got longer somehow?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 3:24 AM

Soooo, is this Nicole's lame attempt at back-peddling for not speaking out against HW?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 3:28 AM

Oh, Shut up Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 3:52 AM

Nicole was one of Harvey’s “girls”

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 3:54 AM

@R1 - Nicole's new chin is gorgeous, the epitome of symmetrical perfection!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 4:00 AM

at least there is an explanation to her marriage

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2018 1:05 AM

R17 made me laugh. I think her chin is longer since she has lost a little weight at 50. A tricky time to gain or loose weight it looks like.

Is the OP the guy that keeps posting all those dumb threads in her?

She looks great in Boy Erased and I love her focusing on tv and smaller movies or character parts in them. She was gorgeous but wasn’t suited to be a huge star. Harvey tried hard but she did have a ton of flops. This was years ago. Careers ebb and flow. She had a lot of hits too. She was kind of the movie star of the early 2000’s.

Now that she’s 50 she’s changed gears and I think she’s doing great.

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2018 4:56 AM

Bull. Shit.

I was fucking Brad Pitt and it didn’t stop that fat fuck from harassing me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2018 5:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!