Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin Show

Anyone know at what New York studio they do the Sunday night show?

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2018 11:55 PM

no, but it's bound to be free soon; ratings for a Kardashian interview weren't great.

(Conservative) people say oh it's because of his political leanings but Match Game I think does okay.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 9:30 PM

The Alec Baldwin Show posted a 0.4 in the 18-49 demo, even with last week's preliminary rating (it adjusted down to 0.3 in the finals).

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 9:35 PM

I get the feeling that the network io doing all it can to kill this show

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 9:42 PM

they promoted the heck out of the kardashian interview; if Kim saying she walked in on bruce wearing women's clothing can't get alec a bump, what can?

is it his politics? people over kardashians and bruce?

too much netflix? and other streaming offerings?

it's all different now.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 9:47 PM

I had no idea it existed.

Surprised they aren't putting it on Friday or Saturday - where ratings expectations are low.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 9:50 PM

Alec Baldwin interviewing a Kardashian is just so, so fitting. He and Hilarious can guest star on the Kardashian show, maybe bring the kids for a playdate.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 10:32 PM

The interview was basically Alec saying to Kim: You’re SO famous and You’re SO rich and You’re SO beautiful.

What a waste of resources.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2018 1:55 AM

His podcast is excellent, so I don’t understand how the TV talk show can be so awful.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2018 2:00 AM

The interview with DeNiro was good but I just could not bring myself to watch Alec interview a fucking Kardashian. Nobody with any brains cares about that whole family.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2018 2:24 AM

Holy shit, r8,his interviews are horrible. I have a hard time imagining how anyone, even a decent writer, can get even a middling podcast out of him based on watching the TV show. He's a creepy, ass-kissing, elitist name dropper, and not in a funny, Merv way.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2018 2:49 AM

Ricky Gervais? Is it 2006?

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2018 2:02 AM

It’s ABC. Totally the wrong venue.

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2018 2:11 AM

Perhaps more would tune in if Alex every week would assail a new reporter ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2018 2:29 AM

He does what he has to for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2018 7:59 PM

Alec Baldwin Arrested After Fight Over Manhattan Parking Spot

President Trump, Baldwin's frequent target, said "I wish him luck"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2018 8:09 PM

Tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2018 8:29 PM

Is anyone still watching?

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2018 11:01 AM

I accidentally watched last night, with Mike Myers. I'm confused. I thought Myers divorced his wife and went around telling people he's gay. Years later he resurfaces with another wife and three kids?

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2018 4:09 PM

R18, I thought the same thing. Utterly confused.

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2018 4:17 PM

Count me in as another one confused over Myers. I actually learned HERE on the DL that he was, supposedly, gay. And then that interview last night was a total headscratch.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2018 6:09 PM

Yes, if Datalounge says that a straight man is gay, then he is 100% gay. Content on this website is totally reliable, especially when it comes to labeling people as straight or gay.

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2018 8:55 PM

We obviously don't care if he's gay. No one is panting for him. I don't know why I vaguely recall him seeming to come out years ago.

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2018 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!