Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle's Twins - what if they come out looking like Doria her mother?

I think the twins she's carrying might not even be her eggs, but rather Donor Eggs, but what if they are her actual eggs & the kids come out looking like black people, with actual 4c black hair like she has? Is she going to put the girl twin with the 4c hair in wigs almost from birth?

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 2:55 AM

OP, why are you so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 4:24 PM

R1 why is that stupid? Also, helloooo David Eherenstein!

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 4:25 PM

You're applying American racial views onto a completely different country/society.

Note how bemused the UK media was to American outlets referring to Meghan as being 'mixed race' and making a big deal about it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 4:27 PM

Harry is getting uglier as he ages. I have to admit it would be ironic if they had a very homely child (poor kid though)

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 4:27 PM

My guess is the children will look fairly Caucasian but who knows

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 4:30 PM

Twins? What twins?

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 4:34 PM

The UK doesn't like Meghan Markle. it's why the group on FB "The Charlatan Princess" is exploding with members mostly from the UK

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 4:34 PM

What do the English oddsmakers have to say about this? Ladbroke, is it?

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 4:35 PM

Meghan Markle was homelly as a child, she's had everything done, chin, cheeks, fake hair, the nose done several times including once to "look" like Harry's sideview. She's a scammer.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 4:37 PM

I don't know but the Windsor genes are very strong. William was really pretty as a child/teen and look at him now.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 4:37 PM

R6 she has said before, way before in interviews that she was sterile, so these are definitely IVF/ART twins, she won't be pregnant more than once as she prob just wants one pregnancy to ensure her place in the BRF

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 4:39 PM

Why is anyone taking this racist bait seriously?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Why is this racist R12?

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2018 4:42 PM

This just might be the most stupid thread in the history of this site. Not only is it racist, it’s moronic and insulting. OP, you need Jesus or some other diety to cleanse your spirit. And R7, the only people who hate Meghan or give any thought about her, is the nimrod on this site who is overly obsessed with her and we all know why.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 4:44 PM

r7 Oh well if you saw a group of sweaty fraus on FB then that must be indicitive of an entire country's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2018 4:44 PM

It's not racist to ask these questions. It's perfectly possible that her twins will be very dark. Look at Sandra Laing, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2018 4:49 PM

Most people in the UK dislike Meghan Markle. If you were in the UK you'd know this. Either it's indifference or they realy dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2018 4:50 PM

Sounds like one of those Eurotrash Stan’s from one of those horrid Royal families forums.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2018 4:51 PM

What is DL’s obsession with Meghan Markle??! Why the fuck do you care so much about her??????

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2018 4:51 PM

this is a particularly repellent thread. y'all should be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2018 4:54 PM

It’s one unhinged person, R19. And I’m in the UK and most people are just indifferent to her in the same way they are to most of the Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2018 4:55 PM

Agree that most in the UK don't care, except when it comes to how much she's been spending on clothing & her "people". Then that gets people enraged and many that were previously pro-Monarchy start screaing REPUBLIC

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2018 4:58 PM

It's not just "one person", anyone see the Dangling Tendrils threads? I think they're on thread 16 now

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]It's not just "one person", anyone see the Dangling Tendrils threads? I think they're on thread 16 now

That likely just indicates that the one person is VERY obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2018 5:02 PM

I was surprised that people cared she is mixed-race but did not care about the age gap. It's usually not a big deal if the man is a couple of years older but people still think it's weird if the woman is older.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote] It's not racist to ask these questions. It's perfectly possible that her twins will be very dark.

It's racist to carry on as though that possibility is some big, alarming problem.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2018 5:04 PM

Nobody her age cares about the age gap, R25. Millennial guys have been fantasizing about fucking MILFs for over a decade now. A woman just a few years older is no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2018 5:04 PM

R29 Yeah, it's a fantasy. But in reality there are very few couples were the woman is older.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2018 5:08 PM

I think Meghan Markle is a grifter and a fraud, and I'm a big fan of the Dangling Tendrils threads, but this racist hair stuff is shameful. OP seems to have already been F&Fed, and deservedly so.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Do you think Harry has asked her about all the dicks she's had inside her before his royal sceptre?

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2018 5:28 PM

Pretty sure Harry had a lot of pussy before Meghan, so he has no right to ask her anything. *double standard*

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2018 5:34 PM

R16 the Sandra laing story is so crazy, though I wonder if we're getting the full story. As far as I know, there are still questions. Very unusual case, she seems fairly well adjusted for someone who's had such a rough life. Frankly ,Sandra laing could use her own thread.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2018 5:47 PM

He most certainly has the right because she married up, WAY up.

And he married down, significantly.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2018 9:02 PM

God, what century are you living in? He should be thankful someone was actually willing to marry him and put up with his family, the public scrutiny and no privacy for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2018 9:16 PM

Then the questions would MM have looked at him at all if he wasn't a prince of the ruling house of England. A pauper, if you will, instead of a prince.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2018 9:19 PM

No she wouldn’t even have looked at him

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 2:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!