Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Gillum and Ron DeSantis tongiht on CNN

Here's a live stream of it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2020 7:22 PM

Thanks, OP. Just donated five hundred bucks to Gillum’s campaign.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Have we gone through Gillum's garbage cans yet today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 12:58 AM

Gillum’s closing statement:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Gillum post debate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 1:41 AM

Gillum did great! DeSantis is slime. There couldn’t be a clearer difference.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 2:17 AM

Getting crushed by @AndrewGillum - DeSantis looks like he just ate gas station sushi #FLGovDebate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 7:09 AM

Governor McHottie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 8:14 AM

Thanks OP!

I really like Gillum!

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 8:23 AM

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to see it. But I don't think Gillum will win -- you know the same deplorables who turned out for Trump will surely turn out to make sure a black man doesn't become governor of Florida.

But I hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 8:51 AM

I think you are wrong, R9. It was a miracle he won the primary, but Gillum is like Obama, very smart, charismatic and hopeful. DeSantis lacks any charm appeal.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 9:31 AM

Gillum is ahead in the polls, unless Russia and the GOP again fuck up with the votes he is the winner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 9:34 AM

Remember, DeSantis is the scumbag with this ad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2018 10:05 AM

Wow, Morning Joe is raving about Gillum!

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2018 10:54 AM

A white supremacist website in Idaho is sending out an extremely racist robocall against Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum.

Voters in Florida received the robocall on Tuesday, and HuffPost obtained audio of the recording. Speaking in an exaggerated minstrel dialect, an actor pretends to be Gillum, saying: “Well hello there. I is the Negro Andrew Gillum, and I be asking you to make me governor of this here state of Florida.”

Black spiritual music plays in the background, and a monkey screeches occasionally to refer to Gillum, who is the mayor of Tallahassee.

The ad says Gillum’s health care plan will be quite cheap, because he’ll just give chicken feet to people as medicine. It talks about how Jewish people are going to vote for him, because Jews are “the ones that been putting Negroes in charge over the white folk, just like they done after the Civil War.”

Audio at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 6:42 PM

The ads on TV here have been pretty brutal re: Gillum, but the robocall @R14 is off the charts.

It does seem to confirm the fact that white supremacists are no more focused on the Jews than the black people. I saw this trend coming years ago when Daniel the KKK wackpack member on Howard Stern said he's rather live next door to an n word than a Jew. Never mind the fact that he has always appeared to adore Howard.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 7:10 PM

Thank you, r1

I live in central Florida ...am seeing tons of DeSantis yard signs. 😓

My best friends, a gay married couple, say they’ll move to Massachusetts if DeSantis wins. One of them has tons of family there.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 8:33 PM

Surprised no one commented on the R7 photo in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2020 6:54 PM

R1, I am sure your 500$ were well spent on Travis Bryant

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Breaking METH / possibly gay scandal on Andrew Gillum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2020 7:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!