Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump hogs umbrella and leaves Melania out in the rain

"Vy hee don caar bout my weave? Now I am all vet."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2018 11:49 PM

Holding hands? They've really reprogrammed her, haven't they? I don't see her divorcing him post presidency.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2018 7:44 PM

People were always reaching with her hating Donald. It's obvious she loves the money and power her husband's name affords her and was never planning to leave him. He fucks whoever he wants and she's never been down for fucking his gross body, so it works for the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2018 7:48 PM

She works hard for the money, so hard for it honey.....

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2018 7:50 PM

Just like how he left her at the curb when coming to meet the Obamas in the White House (as President-elect). He can't hide is true ungentlemanly nature. But that is the life that Melania chose.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 7:55 PM

That candy floss weave of his doesn't do well with moisture.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2018 8:04 PM

He has already publicly humiliated her in every way a husband can disrespect a wife. What's a little rain on her weave?

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 8:05 PM

I still think there is a significant possibility that Melania and her lawyers (after the campaing, Stormy, etc.) threatened a divorce unless there was a totally renogiated post-nup agreement. Part of that renegotiation would be that Melania would profess undying love and respect for the Cheetolini. In return, she gets a lot more money for herself and Barron.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 8:10 PM

"Trump Gets Melania Wet"

Hogging the umbrella is the ONLY way he'll ever get her wet.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 8:12 PM

R7 -- I totally agree. It was the one time during the marriage when Melania had some serious leverage.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2018 8:21 PM

She needs enough money to buy her own umbrella. Maybe a Go Fund Me?

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 5:26 PM

Melania wants $100 million dollars if they get divorced. That's plenty for her Barron and her parents.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 6:03 PM

What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2018 6:15 PM

"I still think there is a significant possibility that Melania and her lawyers (after the campaign, Stormy, etc.) threatened a divorce"

And that's when he had her plane rigged to crash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2018 6:45 PM

I don't really care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 6:46 PM

She’s actually appropriately dressed in that video. That’s surprising, since she usually always gets it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2018 6:50 PM

She got douched in the rain.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2018 8:17 PM

Did she melt into a puddle?

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2018 9:11 PM

Somebody left the cunt out it the rain.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Why is she so happy suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2018 9:38 PM

Because she had a hell of a good time in Africa, r19.**wink, wink**

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2018 10:13 PM

This morning's Star had a great opinion piece on Trump's umbrella problems. Here's a great quote (and there's video to back it up):

[quote]On his way to a campaign rally in Indianapolis, Trump was handed an oversized grey umbrella as he ascended the crimson stairs of Air Force One . . . Then he got to the top of the stairs. With cameras rolling, Trump suddenly realized the umbrella couldn't fit inside the fuselage. Why? He didn't know how to retract the ribbed canopy. So what did he do? He dropped the umbrella outside the plane and left it there as he stepped inside.

The piece is titled "Donald Trump leaves his umbrella, and America, out in the rain."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 30, 2018 10:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 30, 2018 10:30 PM

R21, thank you for this gem. The writer is definitely a DLer.

“When the rain cascades down during presidential duty, he looks like a stoned and obese Mary Poppins in drag as he floats along, his nylon moisture shield forever at the worst imaginable angle to the wet gusts and the squalls.”

by Anonymousreply 23October 30, 2018 10:39 PM

Believe me OP, ven I vant to get vet, Donald is the last person I turn to. Mostly I just do it myself. You've seen the photo.

by Anonymousreply 24October 30, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote][R21], thank you for this gem. The writer is definitely a DLer.

HA! I'm glad you enjoyed it, R23. Besides the passage you quoted, I'm also quite fond of this one:

[quote]A few months ago, Trump was nearly yanked off his Manchurian feet as his godforsaken umbrella flipped inside-out and dragged him helplessly forward, like an orange snail tethered to a kite in a hurricane.

I always enjoy Vinay Menon's opinion pieces, but he really outdoes himself when Trump is the subject.

by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2018 11:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!