Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Duchess Kate and Duke William "Leg Humping" Thread

Have At It!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 12:39 AM

Why do you tards bring these tired fugs to this board?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 5:39 PM

Kate has the best (or most cringe worthy, your choice) expression.

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 5:40 PM

God, they're so lame. They're supposed to be the Alpha couple, but they because they are so boring and uninteresting they play Beta to Harry and Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 5:40 PM

R3 Sugar alert!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2018 5:41 PM

I have no idea who or what Sugar is and I usually keep away from these stupid Royal threads, but that awful picture of this boring couple triggered me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2018 5:42 PM

William's Motto: "Dare To Be Dull"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Ok, so you think Harry and Meghan are actually interesting?

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2018 5:45 PM

Compared to these two, yes, they seem like Sid & Nancy in comparison, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2018 5:48 PM

You don't really need much to be impressed, do you?

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2018 5:52 PM

Did someone say Sid and Nancy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2018 5:53 PM

I really don't care, R9. Do U?

For what its worth, I asked my niece and her friends about which Royal couple they like, and they all prefer Harry & Meg, with all of them agreeing that ewwww, Will and Kate are boring.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2018 5:54 PM

Caption for OP photo:

"Now watch, sweetie, I am going to hit the black one".

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2018 5:55 PM

I'm impressed by such a scientific study.

So your opinion on people is based on your 12 years old niece? Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2018 5:56 PM

I think you far are more emotionally involved in this thread and topic than I am, R13! I will now leave and allow you proceed with your obsession on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 5:58 PM

R3 Oh sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey Pour a little sugar on it baby

Let's hear why Meghan and Harry are alpha compared to W&K.

You will not be able to come up with one single thing except more trashing of W&K.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2018 7:36 PM

Wow R11 that is a really convincing anecdote.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2018 7:37 PM

Oh, the Sugar can't cope, oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2018 7:38 PM

So, do we know if Kate really did have plastic surgery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2018 8:47 PM

I hope it was vaginal tightening surgery, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2018 8:48 PM

Here are no people called Duchess Kate and Duke William you American fucktards.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2018 10:23 PM

[quote]Here are no people.......

Oh dear, r20.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2018 10:35 PM

Here you go, R21, not that it makes any difference: There are no people called Duchess Kate or Duke William you American fucktards.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2018 10:54 PM

"SID! What about the farewell drugs????"

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2018 11:37 PM

Who the fuck is 'Duke William'?

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2018 11:40 PM

[quote]you American fucktards.

Oh dear, r22.

- You mean "Canadian fucktards" in this case.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2018 11:42 PM

I love how the Kate Birds here lose their fucking minds at any criticism of their (boring) idol.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2018 11:51 PM

25 - Canadian, American...same thing, right?

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2018 12:09 AM

I agree r26 it is tedious and juvenile. I blocked one nutter who barged in on the Dangling Tendrils thread with weird ultra defensive posts re: W&K triggered by nothing that I could see. Some people take this shit so seriously it is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2018 12:20 AM

Like just no, they are so boring. But, boring is necessary if they wish to hold the union together, but Williams fear of being interesting might hurt after Charles' reign. Future is so uncertain for a post-Elizabethan Age. Harry and Meghan might be a great asset in a minority majority Kingdom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2018 12:22 AM

Blocked r27.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2018 12:23 AM

The scar tissue in the Duchess' newly slenderized nose tip will accumulate in time -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2018 12:25 AM

R29, but Harry and Meghan are not at all interesting and William and Kate ARE interesting. Their children are gorgeous, expressive and adorable. Whenever Charlotte waves she becomes a sensation. You seem to believe that negative things are more true than positive things, that happy is boring, etc. Kate is beautiful, she is fun. She participates when she attends events, she doesn't stand and pose. Her clothes are beautiful if not the height of trend or fashion, she can wear anything. People like looking at her and like her. People like William. He's morphed from hearthrob to a reassuring dad type that people like. His trip to Jordan was a big hit, particularly when he encountered the blown up poster of his wife with her family of origin posing in the same spot. The big, self-serving blind spot among Harry's fans is the failure to realize William is popular. HARRY certainly knows it though. His desperate moves ending in this farcical marriage are all about his panicked reaction to his brother's popularity. And his brother's wife's popularity. Not for nothing, but after his trashy scandals, there is a reason the BRF had Harry latch onto Will and Kate. It was hoped their popularity and likeability would rehabilitate him.

Meghan is very entertaining for those who like to visit place like this and rip her up the way she deserves, because she is an endless source of material with her posturing and pretensions. But for a casual observer who does not go on the internet to chat about this stuff she is nothing. There's nothing to talk about.

As a friend of mine said re William's trip to Israel, he's not a diplomat, but he's diplomatic. If one is looking for masturbation material or fan fic fodder, than William and Kate may be dull, but they are actually not dull.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2018 12:36 AM

Old hags and fraus love Kate because Kate is a boring frau just like them.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2018 12:39 AM

You guys just don't get how royals work.

They're SUPPOSED to be bring if they're interesting, they've fucked up. Ask William's grandmother and great-grandfather--they were both boring, and as a result were beloved and highy successful. They had non-boring siblings who both got tons of media attention but who were miserable POS who died unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2018 12:44 AM

Dataloungers want royals to be characters in soap operas--as if their whole reasons for existence were to entertain them.

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2018 12:52 AM

R35 We feel that way about most people's existence.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2018 12:53 AM

Fair point r34, but you think they could squeeze out a bit of charisma. They don't have to play out "The Aristocrats" or anything extreme, but give us *something*. Boring is one thing, but my god those two are painfully dull. It's not healthy at their age to be so...muted. I can't explain it.

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2018 1:01 AM

The young Royals are the first to make an effort to appear like real people. I think they provide other young people examples of the Royal being more them except for all the security. I have no problem with these living assets of Britain. The lot of them account for money coming into the country than it costs their government in upkeep expenses.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2018 1:34 AM

R32 = frauey Kate worshipper, possibly obese

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2018 4:06 AM

So a witless retort to a well reasoned remark. Noted.

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2018 5:26 AM

William understands what his grandmother knows. He doesn't have to do anything in public but be himself as regal symbol. Don't expect any childish antics from him or his wife.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2018 9:17 AM

That is one rough looking 36 in OP's pic

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2018 9:33 AM

I am not a royal fan but Meghan is rough looking too with spot marks and weird amount of freekles on her face.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2018 10:38 AM

You'll get no argument from me there R43. I wonder if Meghan is also a smoker? I was surprised by how well Eug cleaned up for her wedding. She actually looked quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2018 10:48 AM

The only sugars on DL are the Kate sugars.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2018 12:08 PM

They are all boring. Go worship the monaco eurotrash if you want drama. Then again theyre still boring.

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2018 12:50 PM

I've thought about this, and I've drawn the conclusion that the Royals, especially the Queen, are really living, breathing national monuments. They'll always be there, and the Monarchy will always remain intact.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2018 12:52 PM

^^^ Mary!!!

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2018 12:54 PM

Kate isn’t going to deliver a Diana or Fergie scandal so she’ll always be “boring” in that sense. The Queen must be very pleased with her, her lineage looks stable. Harry and Megs will always be the fun ones until it all ends in tears oneday.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2018 1:01 PM

The Royals are trash.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2018 1:16 PM

As posted on Part 16 of the Dangling Tendrils thread:

A request to people posting on here who continue, even after much complaint by DL members, to use the term "sugar or sugars"--ridiculously immature slang used to describe rabid fans of Will and Kate, or Harry and Meghan (as well as others.)

This is not Royal Dish, or, god forbid, Tumblr. The DL motto might be pointless bitchery, but we still have standards. While we have to accept that these threads are frau-nip, please remember you are posting on a board with a very different culture than you are used to. Respect the DL culture as you would if you were visiting a foreign land, and in doing so, please refrain from using slang that is not welcome here.

Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2018 9:07 PM

R39 I agree completely with your assessment of R32

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2018 12:20 AM

While these two are not my cup of tea, I have to say that since Louis hatched Kate seems far more confident, and Wills seems more engaged with her. I don't think he's bitched once about the new baby, when he complained quite a bit about George, and not in a particularly jocular fashion. Maybe they can relax a bit now that the heat is off them and now directed at Harry and Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!