Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Little Prince George

Hola, mi gente. Georgie here; how have you been, dataloungers? Have you heard the latest? My auntie, Sparkles, upstaged cousin Eugenie by announcing she is with child at Eugenie's wedding. I must say the incident sent tongues wagging. How awful for Eugenie to be treated like a poor relation. Well that's all for now. I'm off to "build a bear." Toodaloo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2018 2:04 PM

When he went to kindergarten he cried because teacher gave him a pencil and he couldn't find a rotary phone to dial.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 12:06 PM

I'm the princess of England

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 12:19 PM

Georgie is the real life Stewie Griffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 1:13 PM

I literally LOL'd at R1

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2018 1:15 PM

You're such as brat Georgie! You're going to take after your grandfather. So who's your favorite in your family? Mummy?

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2018 1:25 PM

Ugly kid

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2018 1:38 PM

I never understood dressing children with a shirt and jumper and short pants. If it's cold enough for a jumper, it's cold enough for long pants. Hot pants went out of style in the 1960s.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2018 1:41 PM

Hello, Georgie. I'll be waiting for you.

-Your future

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2018 2:08 PM

r6

He's adorable and when he turns 18 he'll be extremely handsome. Then when he turns 22 he'll start going downhill and by 25 he'll be like every other royal ugly. Even Prince Charles wasn't bad looking at 20, Google it.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2018 4:00 PM

He looks like his grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2018 4:01 PM

They make so many happy memories when they are this age.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2018 4:05 PM

Prince Charles was pretty bad looking at 21.

George is the spitting image of Michael Middleton and also looks like his mom Kate's childhood pictures. Let's hope horse teeth and weak chins remain latent. So far, he's doing ok. Diana completely failed with Harry, but with William she got 80% of a good face, but her own teeth and jawline weren't enough to overcome the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha horse teeth. Now fold in some Middleton genes and it appears George has escaped and actually resembles the Middletons with no Windsor.

Michael Middleton is handsome but in a kindly sort of way, so I don't think George will grow up to be the pin-up guy his dad (briefly) was.

George is more expressive than his extremely composed sibling, Charlotte, but I did like seeing pictures of him with his cousin (or second cousin) Savannah at the wedding and at other outings. She brings him out of his shell.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2018 4:05 PM

George does not look like his grandfather or great uncles and has Middleton genes. He might not go bald at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2018 4:09 PM

So glad Micheal Jackson is dead -- or he'd be all over that.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 4:47 PM

He kind of looks like a younger slimmer Louie Anderson

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2018 5:01 PM

@R15 I snorted.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2018 5:34 PM

[quote] Diana completely failed with Harry

I don't understand what this means. Harry is the best looking out of all of them. For the most part, everything seems to have fallen in the right place. His is starting to go bald on top, but he has a nice face and hot body.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2018 7:21 PM

Do they sell Rogaine in England?

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2018 8:41 PM

Harry is a mess, he's fugly, he's red haired and he has a poor undignified personality. He makes Princess Anne and Fergie look respectable.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2018 11:49 PM

Princess Georgie is not as striking as his father was as a child but I agree that with the combo of Diana’s genes and the Middleton genes he’ll overcome the royal family’s ugliness and probably grow up to be handsome, in an understated way. Charlotte, OTOH, looks just like great-grandma Queen Elizabeth II, only with bland brown hair. That’s unfortunate. It’ll be interesting to find out who little Louis takes after.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2018 12:13 AM

Cue frau anguish in 3...2..

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2018 12:17 AM

Harry is not fugly. He's the best looking of the British Royal Family, and for a Brit, he's down right hawt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2018 12:37 AM

The Prince Who Would Be Queen

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2018 12:38 AM

Is that a scar on his royal knee?

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2018 12:39 AM

The poor child is knock kneed. He'll never get a boyfriend like that.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2018 12:42 AM

Harry also was dealt all the charisma in that family.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2018 12:42 AM

R22 Good looking, for a ginger, and mainly because neither of his parents have royal blood

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2018 12:44 AM

Here's some younger pics of Prince Charles, and while he was no looker, when he was younger there were times he was nice looking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2018 5:42 AM

[quote]I never understood dressing children with a shirt and jumper and short pants. If it's cold enough for a jumper, it's cold enough for long pants.

My favorite weather (autumn) is when I need a sweater (jumper) but can still wear shorts. Georgie obvs. agrees.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2018 7:34 AM

The shorts & sweater look is very popular in New England too.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2018 2:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!