Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They ‘Just Don’t Like H

Seneca Valley School District in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is facing a lawsuit from a former male student who was forced out of school—and investigated for sexual assault—due to a series of false accusations made by female students.

The girls—dubbed "mean girls" in the lawsuit, a reference to the 2004 Lindsay Lohan film—admitted on tape that they made up the assault story. One said, "I just don't like him" and "[I] would do anything to get him expelled," according to The Toronto Sun.

The false allegations were life-derailing for the accused, who is referred to as "T.F." in the lawsuit. On October 3, 2017, one of the girls told other students that T.F. had sexually assaulted her at a pool; a Seneca Valley guidance counselor overheard the accusation, and reported it to Childline, the state's child abuse prevention agency, as required by law. T.F. was swiftly charged with indecent assault and harassment, and received six months of probation as part of a plea deal.

Months later, in March of 2018, T.F. was again falsely accused, according to the lawsuit. Another girl invited him over to a house party; a few days later, she told the school guidance counselor that T.F. had broken into her home and sexually assaulted her. The lawsuit claims she was coached by T.F.'s first accuser. As a result of this accusation, T.F. was charged with assault and criminal trespassing. He was removed from school in leg and wrist shackles, and spent 9 days in juvenile detention.

The lawsuit elaborates on a number of other indignities T.F. suffered:

[quote]He was released on house arrest on April 18, 2018, with an ankle monitor, and specific instructions from [Juvenile Probation Officer] Michael Trego that he could not tell people about the ankle device, and he could not wear shorts or other clothing that revealed the ankle device, even though it was during some of the hottest days of summer. He was not permitted to have any visitors, phone, or internet access, and could not leave the house except for therapy, which he requires to deal with the psychological trauma he suffered, and to attend church. After 28 days, he was allowed outside the house only to mow his lawn, which he had to do in long pants regardless of the temperature. He was unable to play during most of the high school baseball season and was told by the Athletic Director that she was not sure he could play baseball because every time he was wearing a Seneca Valley jersey, he was representing the school. T.F. was unable to play baseball or work at his summer jobs for part of the summer.

By the end of the summer, the conspiracy against T.F. was unmasked: other students came forward with Snapchat messages that contradicted the claims of the "mean girls," who eventually admitted to lying. All charges against T.F. were dropped.

But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney.

T.F's attorney, Craig Fishman, did not respond to a request for comment, but he told Penn Live that his client "was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying."

In a statement, a spokesperson for the school district said that privacy laws prevented officials from commenting on specific details of the lawsuit, but that they believe it is "without merit."

"We have followed all applicable laws, and we will vigorously defend ourselves throughout the process," the statement read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 2, 2018 3:40 AM

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2018 7:11 PM

This report contains more details into the story, including the name of one of the false accusers: Megan Villega.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2018 7:18 PM

This shit bugs me so bad.

That (high school?) football player that was accused of rape and it turned out the girl had lied. He spent years in prison and was released when the truth came out - vindicated and with an amazing attitude about the whole thing - but still, it’s an assault on our justice system.

If it can be proven that the accuser knowingly lied, they should get the maximum jail time the wrongly accused would have gotten for the alleged crime.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2018 7:24 PM

Hillary to Sexual Assault Victims: "You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2018 7:31 PM

I botched the girl's name big time. It's Meghan Villegas.

Her Youtube account is below. She's taken down her videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2018 11:09 PM

Cunt face

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2018 1:13 AM

Simply evil

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 5:46 AM

these bitches

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 6:03 AM

Oh gawd, R4. This doesn't have to be a Hillary thing (or political AT ALL!).

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 6:13 AM

If these young women did make false accusations on purpose, they should go to jail and do hard time, in the name of all the real victims who reported and were never believed.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 6:16 AM

And in the name of the young man they attempted TO DESTROY

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 6:22 AM

I taught High School for 15 years. Girls are the absolute worse.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 6:23 AM

Any pics of the victim?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 6:34 AM

These girls got away with it because they look cute and are popular and the boy they accused is unpopular. If an unpopular girl was attacked, she would likely not even be believed.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 6:38 AM

For every group of pretty mean girls making false accusations, there is a group of hot jocks raping the sh*t out of some poor girl because they know she's unpopular and/or slutty and therefore disposable and won't be believed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 6:44 AM

It you listen to those MRA/Red Pill creeps, you'd think that false rape accusations by females are something that threatens every single teenage or full grown male on earth. But notice how every time it happens it makes the news... that right there should tell you that it's not a super common thing.

With that said, this is an awful story. Can't imagine what that poor kid went through.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 7:18 AM

The MRA/Red Pills LOVE this story. You just know it's all over their websites now and is seen as serious "evidence" for all they hold dear.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 7:35 AM

That's why these little sociopaths need to do to prison. They're making it harder for victims to be heard.

I really fucking hate teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 7:40 AM

Bitches be crazy,

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 7:49 AM

Can he sue them or their parents? It would be great if he could reserve the right to sue in the future. By then these girls will have jobs, children and property. He should wait and sue to take it all away from them.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 7:56 AM

Women do make false allegations frequently. I refuse to go along to get along just because I am one too.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 8:19 AM

R21 and you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 9:02 AM

R22 I take it you are not a sports fan.

I watched girls lie frequently in order to get revenge or hurt someone who had shunned them starting in the 3rd grade. Women can be every bit as evil and dastardly as men. If you have not experienced such in your life, consider yourself fortunate.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 9:13 AM

R23 Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 9:15 AM

The fuck is wrong with you? I could list 20 horrible lies told by girls I was in college and high school with which went on to hurt others and in one instance me.

If you truly believe that women/girls are truth telling angels who are honest and sincere all the time, you must be on a very high dose of something.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 9:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 9:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 9:32 AM

He should not have taken a plea deal. No one if innocent should ever make a deal. If you are being railroaded fight it to t he death.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 10:10 AM

People who make false accusations should be convicted of a felony as severe as the one for which they make an accusation, not merely a slap on the wrist.

They should also have to go through the same life-derailing and expensive process of defending themselves in court.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 10:33 AM

Karma will deal with those vile stinkfish!

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 10:46 AM

This is why Blasey Ford went over like a lead balloon.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 10:49 AM

will these little cunts get any kind of punishment? Almost ruining a life and spitting in the face of actual rape victims who have NOT been believed or received justice. This pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 10:53 AM

Maybe the NYT will do an article where these women confess to this, like they recently did for men who groped women.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 11:05 AM

Guys stop feeding this MRA troll. He's been posting anti-female threads all day.

This one is only slightly less obvious, but obvious nonetheless.

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 11:06 AM

Can't face the truth, R34?

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 11:32 AM

[quote] "I taught High School for 15 years. Girls are the absolute worse. —Anonymous"

R12, I'm guessing that you taught something other than English?

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 11:39 AM

Cunts need to do hard time.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 11:58 AM

[quote]Guys stop feeding this MRA troll. He's been posting anti-female threads all day.

Links or it didn't happen, R34.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 12:02 PM

[quote]If you truly believe that women/girls are truth telling angels who are honest and sincere all the time, you must be on a very high dose of something.

Please point out one instance in this thread of someone stating or insinuating this idea.

...Oh yeah, you can't. So do kindly go and shove your false dichotomy up your ass.

Nobody said women don't lie. But like I said before, everytime a woman *does* make a false rape allegation, it's news. Which means it's not some endemic threat for men the same way actual rape is for women.

by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 12:09 PM

Not an MRA R34

I bumped this last night after finding it in a search for, I think, the Bond Girls thread of all things.

I missed it the first time around and it really struck me.

They targeted this boy with horrific lies, knowing full well what the current climate is, simply because they didn’t like him.

I’m not super into what if’s but what if he’d been assaulted in jail or killed himself ?

They weaponized the suffering of real assault victims for the pettiest reason.

I really like want them punished severely. This is on the same path as the monstrous behavior of Alex Jones RE: the Sandy Hook victims.

Obviously the girls’ reach and resources are less than Jones but they must be punished harshly and publicly.

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 1:31 PM

For R20 who doesn't know how to read apparently:

[quote]But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 1:40 PM

R39 Oh fuck off. I got "Sure Janned" three times after my posts. Should I have taken that as tacit agreement?

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 3:27 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 5:47 PM

It reminds me a bit of mattress girl from Columbia University. When the school first said she didn't have a case she got a few of her friends, including a male, to make accusations that fell apart when they were questioned.

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 5:57 PM

Unfortunately, when there is not enough proof to convict, the public opinion will always side with the women in most cases. The accused may not go to jail, but their reputation and career prospects are ruined.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 6:00 PM

R39 How do you know that "every time" a woman makes a false accusation it's news? Do you happen to have knowledge of every allegation and have you seen corresponding news articles for them all? Of course you haven't. Kindly have a seat and stop defending false accusers. NOBODY should be believed based on nothing more than an accusation. Evidence or bust.

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 6:07 PM

It has become respectable to make false rape accusations against innocent men.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2018 2:58 AM

At the small college I attended, we had something similar while I was there. A girl accused a guy of sexual assault because the day after they had sex she had second thoughts and was afraid her parents would find out. It was a big deal when the accusation happened because it was a small school. Fortunately, the truth came out and the girl left school, supposedly to get mental health treatment. I think it was a real eye-opener to everyone who was a student there at the time how easily a girl could make a false accusation. We all probably still are wary when we hear about an accusation without evidence, wondering if it's another case of a troubled person making stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2018 3:13 AM

You can tell the MRA idiots by the fact they keep giving examples and harping on women being the accusers and men being the innocent victims.

The rest of us just find it appalling how relatively easy and how open any of us are to a false accusation of any sort by people with an agenda of any kind or worse, people who are simply mistaken - eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

What is troublesome in this day of conviction by twitter is that no one is safe from such public accusations - men or women.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2018 3:20 AM

They are truly cunts and should be charged. One article I read said MV was his supervisor at the pool they both worked at and she just didn't like him. The article also gave his parents names so it wasn't hard to track down photos of him. He's a cute kid, don't know what these bitches problems are.

by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2018 3:27 AM

R49 It's so easy to spot them. They use the " She had regrets" story. They actually think thats how human psychology works.

" I'm ashamed of a sexual experience and don't want anyone to know about it. Do I:

A: Not tell anyone about it.

B: Publicize it so that it will be on the local news and everyone will know all about it?

HMMMM. "

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2018 3:40 AM

R49 / R51 you both seem triggered. The subject if this thread is high school girls making false accusations against a guy just because. It's not about some generic accusation.

by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2018 3:53 AM

R52 There sure is a lot of discussion about " Generix Accusations" for a thread that isn't about them. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 53October 24, 2018 4:12 AM

Awww, poor widdle r53.

by Anonymousreply 54October 24, 2018 4:19 AM

All I know is that when I didn't want my mother to know about the sex I had in college ( because why wouldn't she be able to easily find out about the late night activities of my genitalia right?) I would accuse the guys I'd fucked of raping me. Worked a treat. Mom thought I'd been aggressively violated and was totally ok with that.

by Anonymousreply 55October 24, 2018 4:28 AM

The mean girls are one type who do the false accusations. The other type appears to be women with mental issues. Normal women are probably not engaging in this kind of behavior.

by Anonymousreply 56October 24, 2018 5:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2018 5:04 PM

Is there something people could do? Writing or calling that might get the school to do something?

These girls could literally have destroyed that kid.

by Anonymousreply 58October 24, 2018 6:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2018 10:00 PM

It is just like Tawana Brawley. Or those black students who spraypainted racist bullshit on the walls because they wanted the white students to get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2018 10:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2018 10:41 PM

R58 you could track them down and kill them.

by Anonymousreply 62November 2, 2018 12:43 AM

The FBI stated that only 8% of rape accusations are false, so 92% are not. Let's put things in perspective. A man is more likely to be raped himself than to be falsely accused of it.

by Anonymousreply 63November 2, 2018 1:29 AM

Irrelevant to THIS discussion.

These horrible little criminal shits damaged this boy because the felt like it and for no other reason.

This deserves to be in its own perspective.

by Anonymousreply 64November 2, 2018 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!