Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

(Not Really) Blind Item: Which Celebrity Has Pictures Of His Mother In His Bedroom?

"Which momma’s-boy celebrity is so close with his mother that it’s hurting his sex life – because he has large framed pictures of his mom all over his bedroom.

This gay star has had his mother appear on his show several times and isn’t shy about admitting that he adores her, but more than one late night visitor to his NYC bachelor pad confessed to STRAIGHT SHUTER that getting naked and fooling around is very difficult with momma watching.

'Her eyes are watching everything. Everywhere you go it feels like she is following you. I get it, he loves his mom and his mom loves him, but that doesn’t mean momma needs to be watching what happens when her baby takes off his pants' WINK"

Ick... but maybe that's his kink? Whatever, this does nothing to paint him and Mia as the well-adjusted ones in the neverending Woody/Soon-Yi/Dylan controversy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2018 5:38 AM

la la la laaa la la la la la la-la laaaah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2018 11:19 AM

Really not blind -- I knew whom this was about the minute I read the title.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2018 8:06 PM

Ronan has a show?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2018 8:38 PM

He had a show for a while on NBC, I think, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2018 8:40 PM

Anderson Cooper. An Architectural Digest spread showed his "bachelor pad" with a giant portrait of Gloria over the bed in the early 2000s. Outed him long before anyone else did.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2018 9:34 PM

Gloria appeared on Anderson's daytime talk show with Kathy Griffin. I totally dig him "adoring" his Mother - that's his prerogative. Pics of Mom all over the bedroom, however, is a no-go. Good for them, both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote] more than one late night visitor to his NYC bachelor pad

I thought Ronan had a bf. And when does he have the time to fuck around anyway? Slutting is time consuming and demands dedication and commitment. So a friend tells me.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2018 11:04 PM

wtf

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2018 12:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2018 12:32 AM

Ronan never had Mia on his show.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2018 1:02 AM

I assumed it was Anderson. He had Gloria on ABC Overnight when he did that and I think she's been on one of the New Year shows with him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2018 1:31 AM

It is Anderson, obviously based on the portrait of Gloria he owns. OP is just really bad at blind items.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2018 5:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!