Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How great was it to have Colton back on Arrow tonight?

Who else screamed when it was revealed that older William went to track down Roy?! I thought he was going to be playing the new Green Arrow, but it looks like he will be in the future scenes.

It was an exciting premiere and I can’t wait to see what they do with the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2018 5:22 PM

Colto.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2018 4:16 AM

Oliver's son William is gay!

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 11:11 AM

This thread is solid proof that Colton Haynes reads and posts on The DL.

Glad you (finally) came out Colton!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 11:15 AM

he finally made it official he's back with his old dad, i mean husband

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2018 5:03 PM

You screamed, OP? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2018 5:16 PM

Colton is a star and for some reason there is a contingent of people on DL who are jealous of him and his success.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2018 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!