Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dynasty: Season 2 - The Official Thread

Is it possible that the actor who plays Steven got hotter over the summer break? Overall it was a great premiere. Kirby is a mess and Blake looks hot with the scruff.

by Anonymousreply 208July 28, 2020 7:53 AM

He couldn’t have gotten less hot . He’s kind of a butterface. On the other hand, Sam is hot AF. We finally meet nuCristal at the very end.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2018 12:39 AM

So I guess old Cristal stole an identity? Why exactly?

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2018 12:42 AM

To give us a new plot line?

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2018 12:44 AM

Fallon’s beau is hot as fuck too.

Blake and Alexis fucked. Guess where she’ll be getting that 5 mil she so desperately needs?

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2018 12:45 AM

I would have a difficult time choosing between Culhane and Liam if I were Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2018 12:46 AM

Liam is so fucking hot, but so is Culhane. I don't know which one to pick. I'm not sure how I feel about the Fallon twist.

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2018 2:38 AM

Another cast member down and it's only Season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2018 11:53 PM

Former Crystal chimes in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2018 11:54 PM

Wow.... so he's gone gone. What's the point then of Sammy Jo? This show is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2018 12:08 AM

Steven was always coming and going on the original series, no?

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2018 12:17 AM

Wait - so Steven is gone? WTF? Plus, this show is getting more ridiculous by the episode.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2018 2:54 AM

Steven is gone.

Even for a bad show this show is now bad.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2018 1:14 AM

Re: Steven, there will be an oil rig explosion ....later that evening a mystery man will be seen swathed in bandages in the hospital .....

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2018 10:25 PM

Wait-this was actually renewed?

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2018 10:34 PM

so Krystal - or however this version was spelled -- DIES in a fire and a few episodes later Blake is ENGAGED to a new woman who just happens to be named Christel? WTF?

There's farce and then there's lunacy.

Why lose Steven? He was a cutie.

This new Fallon SNARKS every. single. line. She's playing attitude not a character.

I double dare them to hire a WHITE actress to play Dominique Deveraux.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2018 3:20 AM

I have two questions, please: Is James Mackay straight or gay? Are the Colbys still on the show?

More a request: I would loooove to get some first hand gossip about the production staff. What are the thought processes when they plan the stories, the episodes? Was this reboot really just meant to be a big fat tax write-off?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2018 4:18 AM

they can't plan anything; they just let the actors improv.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2018 4:23 AM

I don't get why they let Mackay go, or did they? Is he coming back? Will they pull a switcheroo mid-season with a new actor? It doesn't make sense, unless there's more to the story. As for the new Crystal (I don't even care how it's spelled), that's another arc that makes no sense. It seems obvious they wanted to get rid of the first actress and bring in a new one. Along with the Stephen dismissal, it's just bizarre. And whoever mentioned 'farce' is on the nose - this show is a mess, and not even a hot one.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2018 1:54 AM

He’s been banished to the Island of Misfit Toys, never to return. Undoubtedly, they’ll now find the long-lost Adam who will undoubtedly be gay and fall for Sammy too.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2018 2:36 AM

And all of a sudden they're out of the oil business and in the music business? Are they trying to be Empire?

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2018 12:16 PM

So, Sam's wedding photo book still had pics of the old Steven in it, and his phone message from Steven was the same actor. I hope they bring him back.

Nicolette's Alexis is just a Edie redux.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2018 2:57 PM

There is no point to any of them.

Blake was neutered by being the heir, not the founder - he's got no drive.

Fallon is now without a point.

Alexis never had one and looks like an unmade bed.

The only vaguely interesting characters are Sammy Jo, who is trapped in nice but may fuck Yani Gellman if he hasn't been written out too (yuck on the heavy ink) and Kirby, who knows how to deliver a line. Culhane and evil Ada's sideshow is the most interesting story and it has nothing to do with the Carringtons (who we have accepted have nothing to do with Dynasty.) I also bet the Van Kirks are behind the scheme that's sucked in Culhane... probably engineered by Liam who is secretly evil.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2018 7:16 PM

This Fallon snanks and punches every. single. line.

The original is a the Wire or Breaking Bad compared to this.

(I thought the original was fantastic but Wire and BB are held up to some kind of modern standard.)

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2018 11:50 PM

So, Manuel “lost his baby brother” 20 years ago. And, won’t it be a wonder if he’s exactly the right aged to be Adam.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2018 11:59 PM

R22 - Alexis looks like an unmade bed... you funny. Marry me?

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2018 1:18 AM

I don't understand how this show rate 7.3 on IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2018 1:39 PM

My theory is that it’s mostly watched by housepets who’ve managed to hijacked the remote through Alexa or Hey Google. It’s a dreadful mess. Not in the soupy, lunatic way the OG Dynasty was. It’s not even insanely awesome like a proper Mexican Telenovela.

It’s a mess with constant script changes, firing of actors who disappear mid plot line. Plot lines with no coherent structure. Like, why is Alexis trying to pass of some boy toy as her long lost son and nobody challenges it? Really a fake thumb? So of course, fake son kidnaps a crazy womans kid and drops it off at Alexis’s trailer. The only rational course of action is .... she gives it to the now disappeared Steven Carrington’s fiance, Sammy. And everybody goes along with this.

No sense at all. Sure, let’s all play happy families with (a) the mystery baby that (b) we’re going to raise with the fiance of disappeared son and (c ) the fiance is the nephew of the dead wife so why is he still here since everybody he’s connected to is dead?

If it were me, I’d run like hell from these crazy ass crackers. Speaking of crackers, the show is set in Georgia and none of them has an accent from any place further south that than Darien. They’re all Aryans from Darien.

Overall, this is basura. Basura en bolsa varonil. I sure hope Sammy is varonil. Otherwise, I’m losing hope of anything interesting ever happening.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2018 4:01 AM

That's a pretty good assessment, R27. The show at least seemed a little coherent in the first season. This season it seems like they have a different writer for each episode. The actress playing Fallon just chews the scenery. Alexis looks... tacky. Blake is a total waste of airtime. And why, why, why get rid of Steven? I just hate watch it, now.

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2018 2:23 AM

I'm catching up on this season, and it's bad. So bad. Crystal 2.0 is a dud and has no chemistry with Blake. Alexis is still powerless and seems to serve no real purpose. And as r27 discussed, most of the storylines make no sense and have massive plotholes. Maybe the episodes after the winter break will be better, but I don't have much hope.

by Anonymousreply 29December 27, 2018 3:25 AM

Wait... I just read Steven and Fallon are just half siblings? Do I have to watch again? Maybe somebody can just fill me in quickly.

The ratings are low, but they seem to be fairly stable.

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2019 12:19 AM

They renewed the show for a 3rd season today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2019 10:58 PM

R30, they recycled the Sammy Jo overhearing Alexis say that Fallon isn’t Blake’s child storyline, but this time, Kirby (who is like the original Sammy Jo character) overheard Alexis telling Joseph he was the real father. Kirby assumed they were talking about Fallon and blurted it out at Steven’s baby shower party, but it turned out that Steven was the child Alexis and Joseph were talking about, not Fallon.

So Steven and Kirby are half siblings.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2019 2:38 AM

So Steven is Anders'? I thought by the end he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2019 2:41 AM

So Alexis caused Cristal’s miscarriage while killing Mark Jennings after a suicide attempt.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2019 7:36 AM

When will Steven be back? I can't believe they shipped off one half of the gay couple, wtf? We hardly have any gay characters on tv right now and I really liked Steven and Sammy's relationship. I'd rather they fire that insufferable British chick and bring Steven back instead.

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2019 7:37 AM

Steven is officially missing after having been mugged. Next episode, Fallon and Sammy Jo have to search for him.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2019 7:39 AM

R36 But is Steven back for good now? Sorry, I'm a bit behind on my watching. I need to catch up. I still can't believe the showrunner thought it was a good idea to just get rid of Steven. Granted, the writing was not strong for his character, but that's no reason to get rid of the character all together. They should have written stronger material for him instead.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2019 7:43 AM

R37, Steven is still absent, and now he has “disappeared” just like in the original show.

Wonder how they will handle Fallon’s disappearance and amnesia?

Who will they cast as Dominique Deveraux, the mother of Jeff and Monica Colby?

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2019 7:58 AM

R38, I wouldn't count on anything from the original series being reinterpreted. Steven has disappeared from where he went to - Nicaragua ? - but everybody knew where he went initially. Also, Alexis showed up, but forgot to pack her Joan Collins. Most pathetic reboot of a character ever.

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2019 12:12 PM

I don’t think Alexis would have ever attempted suicide or murder like this Alexis.

However, it could be argued that Joan Collins committed pre-meditated murder by causing Linda Evans to have a miscarriage,

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2019 4:35 PM

Yeah, they're wasting Sheridan as Alexis, making her so damn pathetic. The original Alexis was a force. This one is a farce. I'm not so sure Marc Cherry isn't still somehow getting his revenge on Sheridan by paying off Dynasty's writers to make her look this bad. Don't even get me started on the clothes they stick her in. I can see dressing her younger, but Jesus she looks like some 2000s Harajuku girl the morning after... well, maybe two mornings after.

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2019 3:12 AM

Did they ever resolve the Jeff/Monica being Carrimgtons twist from last season’s finale? Seems like it’s never been mentioned again.

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2019 4:01 AM

R42, there’s been foreshadowing of Dominique showing up soon.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2019 3:08 PM

Vanessa Williams or Vivica A. Fox for Dominique

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2019 3:12 PM

I'd imagine that once Alexis recovers from her murder suicide thing, she'll be stronger and decide to destroy Blake somehow like the original Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2019 4:08 PM

What was Alexis' murder suicide thing? Did I miss something? The last episode I saw she decided to destroy Kristal2.2, but the episode was Fallon unexpectedly identifying with Norma Desmond.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2019 12:24 AM

Never mind, I Googled it. Dumb.

I don't know what's taking the Daily Mail so long to run the: Joan's claws out for Nicolette's defanged Alexis / Dynasty original rips second coming as third rate

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2019 12:29 AM

TWO Cristals and neither has an ounce of Chemistry with Blake.....By the way, nuCristal is God Awful.....The actor who plays Steven was fired----He even said so on Twitter....

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2019 12:45 AM

The first Cristal's acting was all over the place in the second half of the first season. Not that Cristal #2 is any better, mind.

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2019 12:49 AM

At least thought that Cristal #1 was pretty and I loved her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2019 1:25 AM

R44. Oh dear. Vivica A. Fox? She’s the iceberg of any movie movie or television show. Once she appears, your show is gonna shipwreck, not matter how unsinkable you think it is. Just strike up “Nearer My God To Thee”.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2019 3:11 AM

There doesn't appear to be any episodes until next month.

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2019 10:23 PM

Is this show any good?

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2019 11:36 PM

No, it isn't ANY good. They didn't even try.

by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2019 12:40 AM

For me it's so bad it's good. Fallon has some great lines.

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2019 3:10 AM

It seems as if they can't stick to a storyline or direction. It's a mess. A huge mess. And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2019 11:52 AM

I wonder if having the show on a network and on Netflix at the same time is a problem for the writers. On a network they usually want very short story lines to make it easy for casual viewers, so they can get back into the story whenever they tune in. Netflix is more about binge watching and having as many story lines going from start to end of a season.

by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2019 12:46 PM

I think the Netflix thing is artificially keeping this thing alive. If it was only on broadcast it wouldn't made season one.

by Anonymousreply 58February 21, 2019 10:40 PM

Please explain to me why this version of Alexis is allowed to hang out at the Manor? Do they even try to explain why she's allowed to roam the Halls?? Like the rest of it, it makes absolutely no sense

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2019 9:16 AM

Even the Real Housewives have better scripts. Man, I wish an insider of that show would come here and dish and explain the production decisions for that show.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2019 11:48 AM

Nicolette Sheridan OUT as Alexis, role might be recast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 26, 2019 1:59 AM

Something is going on with this show backstage....Steven was fired (he said so on Twitter, he pre-taped some scenes)...First Krystal was fired (and announced it before the show did because she claimed she was blindsided)...Now Alexis is out the door?......Just a matter of time until Sammy Joe runs to Chicago and falls in love with Jamal at Empire Records)....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 26, 2019 5:02 AM

As someone upthread said, it it wasn't for the Netflix connection, this show likely would have been canned already. Nicolette didn't add the sizzle the show needed, mostly because of how they neutered the character.

by Anonymousreply 63February 26, 2019 11:16 AM

I wonder if they'll give her plastic surgery and recast.

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2019 11:46 AM

I hope Sheridan gets a job soon that fits her better. Her best role, imho, was Paige in Knots Landing. She CAN do drama if the script lets her. 'Alexis' could have been a fantastic comeback if the writing had been good or at least adequate. And she should lay off the over-the-top drama which just masks what she can really do. Maybe a good agent could help her getting roles that suit her..

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2019 12:03 PM

The story about Nicollette leaving to take care of her dying mother really makes no sense. They should be wrapping filming on Season 2 soon which would give Sheridan several months off to go back to LA and be with family. The producers can’t seem to figure out what they want this show to be about. The tone and focus is constantly changing. Maybe Sheridan didn’t like living in Georgia eight months out of the year who knows? Can we get Laura Leighton or Heather Locklear now?

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2019 2:34 PM

I doubt they'd take a chance on Locklear. She's had way too much trouble with addiction and mental illness in recent years.

I love Laura Leighton and would love to see her on a show that would really give her something to do, but she's too good for this show.

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2019 2:44 PM

The only time this series gets ANY publicity at all is when they fire someone, so maybe that explains all the exits?

by Anonymousreply 68February 26, 2019 3:14 PM

Yeah Locklear may be unhirable at this point but there’s still a bevy of unemployed 90’s prime time soap actresses available so they really could have their pick. So many possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 69February 26, 2019 5:52 PM

The only way I think this should could be saved is if the major characters were replaced with drag kings and drag queens from Ru Paul’s Drag Race. I mean, those ladies know *how* to tear up some scenery. This would be the telenovela to end all telenovela. Imagine Manila Luzon as Alexis? Yeah, baby!

Or just fire the damn show runner. That’s probably where all the drama is, and not on camera where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2019 1:06 AM

They missed the mark, with Alexis, anyway. She should have been British. I would have said Elizabeth Hurley but they probably couldn't have afforded her. Maybe, Emma Samms would have worked.

by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2019 1:29 AM

R71. After that train wreck royalty show Liz just escaped from, she’d probably run either as far away from Dynasty as she could get - or straight into the paycheck. She was a marvelous vixen, and she played Joan Collins daughter, no less.

by Anonymousreply 72February 28, 2019 1:43 AM

Also, Liz can't act.

by Anonymousreply 73February 28, 2019 2:04 AM

R73. Is that really a valuably skill for Dynasty?

by Anonymousreply 74February 28, 2019 2:05 AM

R73 It's the CW, so that's not a requirement.

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2019 2:05 AM

Well, as long as Alexis is American, I think it would be cool to get back into acting.

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2019 2:08 AM

I can always dye my hair blonde for the part again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2019 2:10 AM

What about me? I can move a few things around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2019 2:15 AM

They missed the mark with Alexis because they made her look like an unmade bed and a whiny clinger. They needed to class her up a bit, not have her living in an Airstream looking like some Real Wives reject.

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2019 2:16 AM

So, kill off Alexis. Blake and NuCristal get hitched. OGCristal resurfaces as EvilCristal. She was too goody goody boring. We need a hot chaos mama.

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2019 2:20 AM

I'll give them props for the little, unexpected Steven twist. That was the most interesting thing to happen on this show in awhile. But I wish they'd bring back Steven for good.

by Anonymousreply 81March 16, 2019 10:45 AM

Why, what was the plot twist?

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2019 12:40 AM

Here's the other thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2019 1:03 AM

Can you link to it please? Your link leads to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2019 1:26 AM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2019 5:57 AM

This reboot is a waste of time. It's not Dynasty.in fact it makes even season 8 of the original look like quality drama.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2019 10:01 AM

I'm feeling like it's jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2019 4:32 PM

Jumped the shark? Now? What happened? Have the stories started to make sense? Are characters all of a sudden relatable?

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2019 5:23 PM

It's jumped the shark and circled around and jumped it again so many times that the shark has whiplash.

by Anonymousreply 89March 18, 2019 11:55 AM

The show has potential. Every character has shown different sides to his or her personality. The need to really focus the writing to more human stories surrounded by the chaos and over the top drama. The triangle of Fallon, Liam and Michael could drive story for a couple of seasons. Both guys appeal to different parts of Fallon. Both also can bring out the best in her. I don't understand why they sold off Carrington Atlantic and moved everyone over to running a soccer team. Fallon should have stayed working for Liam. Built in conflict.

I thought that Alexis didn't actually kill Mark, but maybe she did. Or maybe the show will be heading off into Cartel story now. It's kind of a mess.

This week's show was actually interesting and when is the last time a soap filmed in Paris?

by Anonymousreply 90March 18, 2019 5:04 PM

R90 they said Mark was dead course she killed him.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2019 8:48 AM

Rumors of Marcia Cross or Elizabeth Hurley for the recasting of Alexis Carrington

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2019 8:57 AM

Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant was that I am not sure that it was Alexis' bullet that shot him. I believe that he is dead. Maybe Crystal's family is responsible for the murder.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2019 6:10 PM

I wonder if they're really getting rid of Nicolette, but allowing her to use the excuse of going to spend time with her mother? I don't think she brought it as Alexis - she was wrong for the role.

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2019 2:29 AM

She could have been right with better direction, less campy trash, more serious menace. The role was just not developed right. They wanted Fallon front and center, not Alexis. So naturally, this Alexis would not be able to compare well to the original Alexis.

Having said that, the excuse for leaving is a bit lame. If taken seriously I wonder if that constitutes breach of contract. Not sure what Sheridan had signed up for. If she had signed up for just the second season - fine. If she had signed up for more seasons but left prematurely, I doubt an ill mother would suffice to get out of a contract. So my hunch is, she was let go with the option to choose the publicized reason herself. That seems to be quite common. Now, the next question is, what happened that made the producers let her go. Was it a financial dispute, poor reception of the character, bad off-screen behavior? Somebody must know.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2019 12:31 PM

I suspect Nicollette wasn’t giving the producers what they wanted for the character, which isn’t necessarily her fault since what they want seems to constantly be changing with this show. It will be interesting to see what direction they take story wise in season three.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2019 2:47 AM

My guess is Nicolette as Alexis was poorly received. She didn't bring the ratings, and if so, I'd agree it wasn't her fault. The character is poorly written. She's written like a caricature of a Real Housewife which just kind of makes her seem more pathetic than anything else. They should have classed her up a bit more, which I suppose they could do with actresses such as Marcia Cross or Liz Hurley. I don't see how all this re-casting wouldn't hurt the show, though.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2019 2:54 AM

So, what happened to Steven?

by Anonymousreply 98March 22, 2019 3:19 AM

He apparently got committed to a mental institution

by Anonymousreply 99March 22, 2019 3:40 AM

Yeah, this Alexis is a total bitch who is also powerless. The old Alexis had the ability to tap into hidden reserves. She was able to go head to head with Krystle and dominate. This Alexis really doesn't go up against anybody directly. Maybe they didn't build the Alexis-Krystle feud well? It seems like Blake takes Alexis's side as much as he takes Krystle's. (Apologies for spelling, but I think that's the ridiculous way they spelled OG Krystle.)

by Anonymousreply 100March 22, 2019 12:07 PM

You're right. This version of Alexis doesn't have the power that OG Alexis had. They should have had C Thomas on for a few more episodes and had Alexis marry him before he died. That would have put her in the position of owning part of the company.

by Anonymousreply 101March 22, 2019 5:45 PM

So is Alexis officially dead? It looks like Adam killed her. That was a shocking, horrifying ending.

by Anonymousreply 102March 23, 2019 7:02 AM

So Alexis is gone for good? Enter Dominique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 23, 2019 12:28 PM

Maybe Alexis is being cast with a new face after her previous face was burnt off?

by Anonymousreply 104March 23, 2019 1:17 PM

I think Alexis will go away and come back with a new face. They'd lose out on having a Adam/Alexis showdown. I like that they're making Adam twisted. I hope they don't get rid of him in 4 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 105March 23, 2019 3:22 PM

That ending was shocking but awesome at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Yes, it was. It will also make the recast very easy.

by Anonymousreply 107March 23, 2019 3:32 PM

I’m guessing Adam will rape Kirby again in this iteration?

by Anonymousreply 108March 23, 2019 7:11 PM

I imagine, meta as it is, NS was paid off to go away. There was nothing to work with... they totally botched the character - the Alexis with fire and malice, albeit rationalized malice on her part - was one bit of the original they should have stuck with. The ditzy bumbler... fail.

I don't know why they even bother with the winks and nods to the original series. This is nothing about it, which is fine, but it only serves to remind people who are watching because of the original - all five of us in our push chairs - how shit this thing is.

I still say Liz Gillies knows how to deliver a line in a way that makes you laugh "and have Anders book you into a Motel 7 or 8 or whatever, I don't really care...' It's a shit show (in every respect) but probably good for her career.

by Anonymousreply 109March 23, 2019 8:50 PM

Alexis is getting re-cast....SPOILER——-VIDEO——Psychotic Adam plays with fire—-by shoving Alexis face into the fireplace....Oh, the CAMP of it all....Starts around the 1:30 mark.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 24, 2019 6:44 AM

So, Adam can't stand the sight of other people giving blood, but he's a doctor? Was that sloppy writing, or just to prove how dumb Blake is?

by Anonymousreply 111March 25, 2019 2:45 AM

R111, I think to show how dumb Blake is. Obviously, he needed an excuse to leave so he could steal Hank’s DNA test results.

by Anonymousreply 112March 25, 2019 3:43 AM

This is the second family member Adam has tried to kill. That makes him the first interesting Carrington. That probably means Anders will be the one to kill him off, eventually.

by Anonymousreply 113March 25, 2019 4:18 AM

Nicollette Sheridan must really be hated. Every time a show fires her they either electrocute her or burn her face off!

by Anonymousreply 114March 25, 2019 8:24 AM

That was a horrible ending and so out of character. As one of the show's twelve viewers..... I'm out.

by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2019 10:28 PM

If they actually did turf Sheridan, R115, it is kind of sad that they just let her die in a grease fire. Well, I mean getting rid of her by setting her greasy face on fire. And only to potentially return as Marcia Cross. Or worse - TERI HATCHER!

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote] it is kind of sad that they just let her die in a grease fire

Not words I'd expect to read here.

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2019 3:21 AM

What about Felicity Huffman for Alexis? She works cheap and has recently turned method.

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2019 3:22 AM

R116. That wasn’t a grease fire, it was just papers. More of an EZ Bake oven fire.

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2019 4:09 AM

Please someone talk about this shitshow. Please don't make me watch it alone!

by Anonymousreply 120March 31, 2019 11:00 AM

Adam is so fucking creepy. It's great.

by Anonymousreply 121March 31, 2019 2:35 PM

It was kind of odd to see Alexis bandaged up in bed. I thought she would be written out to a burn clinic in Switzerland or something. But did laugh at the twist of Adam inventing her new face - good handling of the recast. The absolute lack of empathy from anyone in the immediate family toward a burn victim was bizarre even for this live action comic strip.

Was great to see sexy Liam back! Yum! Yum! Yum!

It's so stupid I sit down a couple days after it was released and go oh, yeah, Dynasty is on Netflix again. Not must see TV. I think the show will be cancelled once it explodes into some kind of The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover for Dummies, which is where it appears to be staggering.

by Anonymousreply 122March 31, 2019 3:18 PM

No one's going to comment on the bright red turban "Alexis" was wearing in a hospital bed with her face completely covered by white bandages? I was howling.

by Anonymousreply 123April 1, 2019 1:48 AM

It was so obviously not Nicolette in those bandages, too. This show is just embarrassing. At least the original tried to have some type of class. This show is nothing but gutter.

by Anonymousreply 124April 1, 2019 2:09 AM

I think I've missed a bit with the Claudia storyline and why she apparently killed Crystal, but why the hell are they claiming, on a television broadcast no less, that Claudia 'kidnapped' her own son (conveniently forgetting to mention she is the mother), and claiming that the child that had previously been kidnapped from her was their grandchild. This is so ridiculous! She's on the run because they kidnapped her child! If the FBI had reason to think Claudia could be a danger to him that is one thing, but they wouldn't go looking at the behest of the Carringtons, they'd be investigating why the hell the baby was in their care in the first place, at the point when it actually was kidnapped ie. stolen from the mother. They should have phoned social services the minute he showed up.

If the child is removed from the mother, then I doubt they'd consider placing him with that family, but if they did then Sam, the vacuous insipid idiot who has shown no previous signs of being father-material and basically wanted a doll to play with while his husband was away, would need to be rigorously assessed, as would his husband, which is difficult because he's not even there and has shown no interest in adopting. Also, Sam knew the child was kidnapped from his mother and didn't give a fuck.

And there's Blake saying 'he's your child' and the manny saying 'the bond with the father develops really quickly' - but he's not the father! he played at being a parent to a kidnapped baby for a few months, for which he should be charged with a crime if the police knew that he knew. Jesus, this is a shitshow.

I'm sure that Claudia is dangerous or whatever, but it's up to child protective services to assess her parenting and decide what happens to the child, and they wouldn't just give him to Sam FFS.

I'm only partway through this storyline so some of the above may happen but I think it's definitely jumped the shark for me, from enjoyably trashy to just trashy. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 125April 2, 2019 11:44 PM

Renewed for third season.

by Anonymousreply 126April 3, 2019 2:40 PM

I know, R125, it's as if they have a new writer for each episode.

by Anonymousreply 127April 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Could be R127, but worryingly it felt like it wasn't so much forgetting as they were doing all that deliberately. The writers clearly knew that Claudia was the mother whose baby had previously been kidnapped (as opposed to a woman who had kidnapped someone else's baby) but seemed to think Sam had more rights over his pretend child than she did, and wrote it as though she had kidnapped his child. Absolutely bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 128April 4, 2019 2:35 AM

So the new Alexis is... Elizabeth Gillies.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2019 7:39 PM

I'm sorry, what?

by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2019 8:09 PM

So after stealing the baby from it's mother Sam then doesn't pay any attention to it at all for the rest of the series? I am right in thinking the baby is still at the mansion aren't I? wouldn't child services be involved in where he was placed and with whom (obviously)? At this point I'm just hate-watching this nonsense, it's like a very cut-price Gossip Girl.

by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2019 8:15 PM

They did the reveal last night and beneath Alexis' bandages was... Elizabeth Gilles. Seriously. See the story for the creepiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2019 8:17 PM

I think that baby went to Matthew Blaisdel's off screen parents.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Also, Fallon's new-found feminism doesn't exactly ring true since she's usually been the one using men hasn't she? rather than the other way round, and she's never given a fuck about anyone but herself. I say this as an actual feminist - because if they're holding Fallon up as some feminist hero then it really is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2019 8:19 PM

Really R133? That makes sense but there was reference to Anders needing to have a tuxedo baby-grow cleaned for him to wear at the party, which Sam was telling him to do, which made me think he was still at the house and technically and Sam's 'care'. But that was the only reference that I saw to him.

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2019 8:21 PM

I thought I heard them babbling about that but who knows? I ff through a lot of it,

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2019 8:23 PM

"OH, no. It's my family crest!"

What mob carries lipstick and leaves an elaborate reproduction of a family crest on a windshield?

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2019 8:56 PM

The new Alexis reveal was a WTF moment. The CW are obviously letting the writers do whatever the fuck they want and I'm so here for it.

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2019 11:47 PM

To be honest, up until now it seemed like everyone involved actually thought they were making a real drama, but with this Alexis reveal it's like they've taken it further and now they know they're making ridiculous trash, which actually may save it. If the writers are in on the joke then it could improve things. Nothing worse than trash tv that doesn't know it's trash tv.

by Anonymousreply 139April 21, 2019 12:57 AM

But it's not even trash in a good way. It's just super ridiculous. And am I wrong in thinking they still used Nicolette's voice at the end when they did the 'reveal'?

by Anonymousreply 140April 21, 2019 11:56 AM

Yeah but at least now I feel like it has the potential to be high camp nonsense, whereas before it was just supremely rubbish. I mean it will probably still be that but I feel like not taking itself too seriously can only be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 141April 21, 2019 11:59 AM

I still cannot believe how little is necessary to keep a failed show alive. There are dozens of shows that were cancelled with more viewers AND better writing. This show can do whatever it wants, viewers are in numbers of a small town, and yet the dead corpse is still moving. Netflix' involvement explains a bit, but not everything. Josh Schwartz must have caught a CBS exec with a dog in the bedroom or somethin...

by Anonymousreply 142April 21, 2019 12:40 PM

Maybe they do an actor of the week for the role. This week it's the daughter's face. Next week she is played by Joan Collins, then by Nene Leakes. At this point everything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 143April 21, 2019 12:56 PM

I think two things... and to some degree these writers are capable of plotting out twists even though they're incredible in a bad way.

1) I think Alexis is pretending to like her face. She knows Adam did this, she fears him, she will want revenge. So she will play along with this until she can effect that and then undergo another operation to claim a face that's her own (and that of the actress who will play the part.). Plainly Nicolette's "departure" buggered things up a lot... the show has disappeared from the schedule for several weeks. So they came up with this bullshit solution and Elizabeth Gillies will now play the part/storylines until they can sort it out on hiatus.

2) I think they're going for Moldavia as the cliffhanger. Blake and Cristal2.0 wed and her family shows up, guns blazing. Though can you do a gun massacre in the States now? Kinda close to real life.

by Anonymousreply 144April 21, 2019 1:06 PM

So, yeah - they give her plastic surgery that shaves 30 years off her face, then they'll give her more plastic surgery to add 30 years when another actress comes along. The least they could do is add some believability. I wonder if the actors are embarrassed to be part of this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 145April 21, 2019 1:29 PM

It was rumored on the soap chat blog that they would resort to this with Gilles taking over the role. I think with a guaranteed season three, they feel they can do anything now to create some buzz (no one gives a fuck writers and producers).

This has to be the worst series ever. At least season one, they had the family business. Huge mistake to get rid of that. So many things are fucking shit on this show. I hate many of the actors, but the guy who plays Sam is just annoying as fuck. Him and Steven are getting divorced, so why are they supporting his lazy ass now? Gilles is like a 15 year old playing this role. The nu Krystle has no presence at all and is a shit actress like the previous one. The Colbys are bad. In particular the sister annoys the fuck out of me too. The only thing going for it is the male eye candy. Even that’s getting old.

by Anonymousreply 146April 21, 2019 1:46 PM

The only remotely interesting character is Steven, sometimes it feels like he wondered in from another show, a proper drama. Of course he's been absent most of this season making it even more shit. I feel like he actually has a little bit of depth and presence, but why he would be with someone like Sam is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 147April 21, 2019 2:39 PM

My guess is they didn't have the ca$h to hire a big name to replace Sheridan, so they came up with this ridiculousness. But we're talking a burn victim who had at least 30 years on her daughter, and now we're supposed to believe that 3 weeks after surgery she looks like her daughter's twin? There's only so much suspension of disbelief I can take.

by Anonymousreply 148April 21, 2019 3:25 PM

It took more than. thirty years but they finally topped Fallon and the spaceship. So that's pretty stupid.

by Anonymousreply 149April 21, 2019 3:55 PM

Who knows? They might make it a dream or a figment of crazy Adams imagination until they cast an older actress. All bets are off with this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2019 3:56 PM

I'm still going with Moldavia revisited... in terms of a a shoot 'em up wedding... Liam dies, so does Steven, probably Kirby and Monica.

by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2019 5:12 PM

I feel sorry for Jim-from-Neighbours, which is what he will always be (Alan Dale?) for having to appear in this trash. For some reason I feel like he deserves better, but I'm not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2019 5:16 PM

He is raking in relatively good money, I suppose. And if he is being a good sport on the set and not talking trash in the media, they'll remember his name for some better production.

by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2019 6:20 PM

^ most actors say their best role is working.

by Anonymousreply 154April 21, 2019 6:23 PM

The only saving grace - one that would save the brand for a better version - is to pull a Newhart. All would be forgiven if in the last scene of the show Pamela Sue Martin woke up and told John James what a horrible, horrible nightmare she just had.

by Anonymousreply 155April 21, 2019 6:58 PM

Yeah I hope the Liz Gillies as NuAlexis reveal is just a placeholder to until they get an older actress to permanently replace her. Ever since I read Nicolette was leaving, I have thought that the best choice for a recast would be Eileen Davidson but I just read she has just been cast on a new show for the OWN network so now I don't know who they should cast.

by Anonymousreply 156April 21, 2019 7:12 PM

That's a good idea, R156, though it hardly matters who plays the part. This is the most random piece of shit I've seen on TV. If Netflix wasn't propping it up we wouldn't have seen season two, I don't think. The idea of NuAlexis trying to seduce Blake or some shit... that's just creepy. Fucked up.

What happens to the people who produce stuff like this? Are they the new Ed Woods? Do they harm their careers doing such garbage? Not that actors... you can't blame them for the scripts. But the production and creative team behind the iPhones.. I mean, cameras.

by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2019 7:23 PM

Will Sam EVER get a new love interest?! Seems like they stripped this show of anything gay, just like they did with CAOS and Ambrose :(

by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2019 7:25 PM

Yeah, R158, the CW seems to be neutering its gays. Kevin Keller has zero storyline, they get rid of Steven from Dynasty and reduce Sam to a shopping partner, but the worst is turning Ambrose straight.

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2019 2:59 AM

Oh, and killing off Ambrose's boyfriend in the process. It seemed almost metaphorical.

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2019 3:00 AM

God it was awful tonight. Unfortunately the Alexis reveal was not a dream.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2019 9:16 AM

Credit to Gillies, though, for a good Nicolette impression. Makes me think that one day they'll bring her back (if the series lasts that long). One day Gillies will fall asleep in a tanning bed and wake up Nicolette.

by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2019 12:49 PM

That actually would be a great idea, totally in line with the show's surreal narrative.

In terms of writing it was a pretty dumb idea even though it was really just another jumping shark in a show where sharks have jumped right from the start. But for Gillies this move is a god sent. Every actor would see this as an opportunity to shine.

by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2019 1:07 PM

STUPID STUPID STUPID. All of it. Including you guys for watching.

by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2019 1:27 PM

This show makes the 6th season of OG Dynasty (with Rita and George Hamilton kidnapping Krystle and Alexis wanting to be Queen of Moldavia) seem well written and plotted.

by Anonymousreply 165April 27, 2019 1:36 PM

I actually kind of enjoy it... true so bad it's good material.

But even this junk is falling apart. I don't see how it makes it past season three. It is just propped up by Netflix money.

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2019 4:08 PM

Wait so Sammy Jo's divorce from Steven has come through, which he announces at the breakfast table of Steven's family, before telling them he's going to throw an elaborate party to celebrate it (with the family money he got from Steven in the divorce?) in their house. Shouldn't he be, I don't know.......leaving?

by Anonymousreply 167April 29, 2019 4:42 PM

And they're rehashing plot lines from the original Dynasty by having Adam put poison in the paint of Jeff's office.

by Anonymousreply 168April 29, 2019 5:11 PM

Yeah I don’t get why Sam is still living with the Carringtons. Not only divorced from Steven but his aunt is dead. Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 169May 1, 2019 4:18 AM

He's Fallon's bestie. I'd hate to see him leave, anyway. I have a little crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 170May 2, 2019 2:42 AM

Has Nicolette Sheridan been doing voiceovers for Alexis? I don’t think that’s Elizabeth Gillies speaking. Also, Gillies is obviously wearing some sort of prosthetic as Alexis.

Well, it looks as if the role is getting recast again.

This time, they should aim for Heather Locklear! Or perhaps Catherine Oxenberg?

by Anonymousreply 171May 4, 2019 7:29 AM

So, Sammy is now the ONLY member of the family without a love life and he just happens to be gay. Wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 172May 4, 2019 7:49 AM

I believe Liz is doing a spot on imitation Nicollette Sheridan. Kudos 2 her- she's Good.

by Anonymousreply 173May 4, 2019 8:05 AM

Recast again? I'm not watching the show, but still am curious. Does Alexis want another face?

by Anonymousreply 174May 4, 2019 5:24 PM

^ yes. She has told Fallon she lined up the best plastic surgeon IN THE WORLD and is going secretly to Europe to get a new new face.

I'll say this, whatever really happened with Sheridan, I think this was a hilariously over the top solution to the departure. Not sure it was necessary but it was a ridiculous laugh. Liz Gillies handled it with aplomb. She'll have a pretty good career, I think. Won't win and Oscar but neither did Glenn.

by Anonymousreply 175May 4, 2019 9:00 PM

R175 are you serious? This show is bottom of the barrel. Gilles runs through her dialogue so fast she hardly lets a breath out. She plays Fallon only one way-snarky. She makes Emma Sammy’s ’portrayal look like Meryl Streep. She will never be heard of again after this shitfest is mercifully axed.

R172 the character is an asshole anyway. He’s been sponging of the Carringtons from day one and just lays around on his phone and doing karate moves. Of all the characters that need to go, this one does. The actor is super cringe inducing.

However Sheridan left, the smartest thing she did was to exit this fucking nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 176May 4, 2019 9:11 PM

Samms^^^

by Anonymousreply 177May 4, 2019 9:11 PM

R176, yes, I am serious. What other way is there to play this shit, but snark? She makes me laugh. Sorry if that offends your Brechtian sensibilities, which explain why you're weighing in on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 178May 5, 2019 12:02 AM

No, there are other nuances than snark even if you play tongue in cheek. Not watching the show, so just making a remark in general. If you want to leave a mark as an actor you need to change the tone even in a bad show. And in terms of motivation from an actor point of view you WANT to vary your play. Otherwise the show will bore you out of your ass. In her defense, I would blame the directors if snark is all she plays.

by Anonymousreply 179May 5, 2019 2:07 AM

R179 I’ve never seen the woman in anything else. Granted this is CW network, but I see what you are saying. I feel like the show has really just given up on anything logical or cohesive, even by Dynasty standards, since they’ve been given a third season. They’re probably just trying to get ANYONE to watch to see Gilles play her own mother to give them an extra 55 viewers. But it’s not even enjoyable garbage, it’s just plain garbage.

by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2019 7:58 PM

It is total garbage, but at times it’s hilarious Televnovela-worthy garbage. This is their first truly Televnovela quality moment in some time. So, I’m happy.

Look, they could just do a scene read of every original episode, which would be fun by itself. Or, they can create something new that picks up the current trash vibe we’ve descended into with the instaho generation. I think they’ve grabbed onto something, even with the temporary fill in Gilles is doing. It’s funny, brave and a little insane. Thank god. The show sucks otherwise.

I love Sammy. He’s the hottest thing on this show and Grant Show brought plenty of zaddy in his own right. So, now we have nuCrystal’s EVIL MEXICAN family with the closeted gay brother. So you know this is going to get all Romeo Y Julio. So that’s going to be awesome fun. You saw the hint of what’s coming when the father appeared to accept Blake’s drink on the plane, and as soon as Blake left he pushed it away with a grimace.

So, woot. Gunfire, Gays and Gowns, girls!

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2019 8:06 PM

In one episode Dominique is already what Alexis should have been in 20.

by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2019 9:43 PM

Except the actress playing Dominique makes Nicolette Sheridan look like Meryl Streep. That was the worst episode yet. Not an easy get.

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2019 11:27 PM

what about the big season finale next week??? Predictions post them here!!

by Anonymousreply 184May 20, 2019 8:08 AM

Was that the finale?

by Anonymousreply 185May 25, 2019 6:34 PM

Stopped watching this show after Steven left. I'm assuming that Sam was basically just there and had no real storyline.

by Anonymousreply 186May 25, 2019 6:45 PM

I caught a bit last night; that woman playing Fallon huffs and snarks every line.

No nuance. No depth. No ...just nothing there beyond snark.

Maybe that was the point?

I think soaps have become the cliché others thought they always were.

by Anonymousreply 187May 25, 2019 6:57 PM

The CW's big deal with Netflix is ending, so expect next season to be the last.

by Anonymousreply 188May 25, 2019 7:33 PM

R185 Same. It's offensive how ALL of the characters get to have a love life, well... except the gay guy, of course.

by Anonymousreply 189May 25, 2019 7:38 PM

[quote]The CW's big deal with Netflix is ending, so expect next season to be the last.

It deserves to be the last. The creative team (exempting the actors) should be embarrassed. What a piece of a shit.

by Anonymousreply 190May 26, 2019 2:44 AM

What I find notable is I have it in my list... but Netflix never reminds me when a new episode airs. And Netflix isn't what HBO was once (in it's prime.) Netflix will basically pimp anything.

by Anonymousreply 191May 26, 2019 2:45 AM

Naturally they’ve killed off yet another hot guy.

by Anonymousreply 192May 26, 2019 2:56 AM

Who was the first corpse pulled out of the lake? Are they doing the Roger Grimes story next season?

by Anonymousreply 193May 26, 2019 3:49 AM

There were two corpses, as you indicated. The first was a childhood friend of Fallons. She had a flashback story with Liam telling him about how her friend accidentally fell and died.

I think the second body was the assassin Blake and nuCrystal enjoyed torturing to find out who arranged the hit on her, but got the facts all wrong..

by Anonymousreply 194May 26, 2019 4:49 AM

can anyone explain how old Christelina died and how new Christelina just happened to have her name and just happened to marry Blake so quickly.

I mean that has to be the DUMBEST character swap ever.

by Anonymousreply 195May 26, 2019 6:37 AM

R195, Cristal #1 was really named Celia. She was friends with Cristal #2 and used her identity when she moved to US from Venezuela. She was an illegal immigrant.

by Anonymousreply 196May 27, 2019 2:48 AM

R195, Claudia also shot Cristal #1, who presumably died, if not from the gunshot, in the fire.

by Anonymousreply 197May 27, 2019 2:48 AM

They had already established midway through season 1 that Cristal #1 had stolen someone’s identity. The Cristal switcharoo actually made more sense than the stuff on this show usually makes. The only thing I found unbelievable is that Blake would fall for and want to marry this woman after knowing her for two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 198May 27, 2019 4:02 AM

Well, it can't get any worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 27, 2019 6:54 AM

New season begins filming soon with the new Alexis!

by Anonymousreply 200June 21, 2019 6:52 AM

They've recast Cristal AGAIN! The given reason was that Cristal #2 was leaving "for personal reasons." Sure, Jan. This show must be a huge mess behind the scenes and it's probably far more interesting than anything on this underwhelming show. Hopefully the details of the backstage messiness comes out.

Cristal #3 is nearly a decade older than the first two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201July 30, 2019 3:14 PM

That part is the Kevin Buchanan of shows nobody watches.

by Anonymousreply 202July 31, 2019 12:46 AM

Binge watching this comedy reboot. They actually cast a tranny to play Dominique Devereaux— this is a big step for the LGBTQ movement

by Anonymousreply 203July 22, 2020 3:27 AM

I guess no one is interested in this reboot

by Anonymousreply 204July 25, 2020 2:48 AM

I love it. The girl who plays Fallon makes the show.

They finally got it right with the third Crystal

Grant show and the new Alexis remain the weakest links.

by Anonymousreply 205July 25, 2020 6:53 AM

Lol the actor that plays Adam is a joke

by Anonymousreply 206July 25, 2020 6:39 PM

the girl who plays Fallon snorts and barks and barks and snorts and snorts each and every line.

It's like she's a newcomer on an 80s sitcom.

She has none of the nuance or sophistication that OG Fallon (Pamela Sue Martin) had like when she gave Krystle a lesson how rich people handle financial adversity.

In fairness though, she's likable and the show is written horribly. In the pilot, Blake and Krystle 1.0 are keeping their relationship a secret; later, in the same episode, a whole bunch of people show up for their surprise wedding.

WTF? If the guests knew in advance, why keep the relationship a secret?

by Anonymousreply 207July 26, 2020 7:52 PM

R207 it has gotten significantly better since the first episode please catch up

by Anonymousreply 208July 28, 2020 7:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!