Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So is Lipstick Alley just a bunch of racist black people?

The racism displayed against Asians and Latinos is just awful. What a vile group of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2018 1:02 AM

Lipstick Alley is just a bunch of racist black people who also hate gay people, especially dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2018 11:22 PM

A link would be helpful.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2018 11:29 PM

No self respecting Afro-Latino should go there. They are treated like dirt. Basically they look down on every other minority .

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2018 11:42 PM

Lipstick Alley has Lounge Envy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2018 11:43 PM

OP and R1, do you think others think DL is a bunch of judgemental, hypocritical, pretentious, mysogynistic, racist, ageist and body shaming gays? I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Who is the bloated slag that goes to LA and reports on it here? Datalounge don't care, OP. It don't care at all.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2018 11:48 PM

Dataloungers are cunts. Lipstick Alley members a cunts and racist with a capital "R."

Awful people.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2018 11:49 PM

R2, turn in your DL Card, now. ("A link would be helpful," my ass. Find it yourself.)

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2018 11:50 PM

The hate white people far more than anyone else, but yeah it's a shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2018 11:50 PM

I don't care what others think about DL. I love this site, even if it can be judgemental, hypocritical, pretentious, mysogynistic, racist, ageist and body shaming at times. R5

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2018 11:51 PM

Amen, R10, and R5 can fuck off and die in a greasefire. Slowly.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2018 11:56 PM

So why keep going there? I swear we get this thread at least every other day. It's like you keep crying, "This fucking sledgehammer HURTS when I slam it on my finger. Every single time. Oh shit, here it comes again--OWWWW!!!

You know, I never visit Stormfront, or The White Aryan Resistance, or Breitbart, or CODOH, or FoxNews, or The Daily Caller. Because I know what they're all about, and it sure ain't me.

Is you daft or something?

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2018 12:04 AM

Yes, r12, they are daft or something.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2018 12:13 AM

R12 R13 this is why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2018 12:30 AM

R5 - I agree with you, the trolls (on both this and that site) get too much attention at the expense of the majority of posters who are kind, intelligent, insightful people. I am amazed by how helpful and sympathetic posters on both sites can be to complete strangers who have nowhere else to turn.

The illusion of anonymity on the internet brings out the best - and worst - in people.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2018 12:47 AM

Elle Driver over at Lipstick Alley is a first class cunt of the highest order. She should die of cancer.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2018 1:13 AM

and homophobic

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2018 1:17 AM

^^ TamaraTattles

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Why the fuck should we care about Lipstick Alley?

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2018 1:24 AM

I came to DL when I stumbled upon a celeb gossip thread. I stayed for the gossip and occasional hilarious moment. I like you guy, and gals, but the tea has run dry around here. LSA still spills some juicy celeb tea. Obviously the gay rumors are what I'm most interested in so I switch between both sites.

There is a LOT of racism at LSA, that I won't begin to justify. Some of it stems from real BS under a white culture other parts are just people blaming the world for their failures. In reverse, DL is primarily older white gay men, so unless a minority is white-adjacent they will rarely get any love from this site. White beauty is KING on DL, LSA, for its faults, has a fan club for almost every type of man/celebrity.

So these boards are a mix of good and bad apples. Like a poster said above, stick to the good parts. They have some laugh out load posts once you get the lingo and humor, think Jackie On Assistance style of inside jokes.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2018 1:32 AM

I don't get the point of this. I visit there from time to time, but I'm not a member, and can't imagine posting there. But there are some really smart, funny posters over there. The demographics between DL and LSA and drastically different. Sadly, there is a huge amount of racist shit posted on either board, which I hate. At least, on DL, I can FF those kinds of posts. I'm just a spectator on the rate occasions when I visit LSA.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2018 2:59 AM

^^rate = rare

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2018 3:00 AM

DL and Lipstick Alley are mirror twins (look it up).

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2018 3:04 AM

No, we're not at all similar. Only someone who didn't actually know anything about the sites would think otherwise.

LSA is sometimes linked on the avoid-the-entertainment-liar Blind Items Re-hash pages. You can read all the blinds from various sites without dealing with the frauen and the right wing headcases at e-liar. And Pooshoes, of course, she brings her right-wing, conspiracy crazy, pedo obsessed bullshit to the e-Liar site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2018 3:31 AM

R21 sure likes her tea ... oolong or rooibos, dear?

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2018 3:36 AM

I’m a LSA font and I think the fuckery is hilarious. Being able to have an individual account with a name does something to people.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2018 3:45 AM

The site administrator uses a photo of Condoleeza Rice as her avatar. We call her Condi and she rules LSA with an iron fist.

Any insults made to Condi usually lead to an automatic ban.

There is a special thread called the Back Alley where users can argue and insult each other without being suspended.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2018 3:48 AM

Why do so many DL-ers even go to LSA? So many of you 'hate' LSA so much, yet seem to mention LSA in every other post here.

Fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2018 3:52 AM

R29 the sites are two sides of the same coin. The people who say it's not are totally not self aware. They say they hate it, but can't stop going there.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2018 4:03 AM

Do people really hate LSA? Why?

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2018 4:23 AM

Amazing how so much posted at LSA is then posted here on DL.

Well? Yet so many here claim to despise LSA. What a load of bullshit artists!

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2018 10:12 PM

There's probably only one person carrying the water from LSA to DL, R32.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2018 1:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!