Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Redneck Sheriff FORCES People Arrested To Wear Nike shirts In Their Mugshots

He wants to send a message to Colin Kaepernick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2018 7:09 PM

What message is that? Because they’re whites in Nike shirts too in some of those mug shots.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2018 4:28 PM

And how does he plan to keep an eye on all these folks to make sure they're wearing their shirts all the time? Great waste of public resources. People do have to go to things like, oh - work, school, church, job interviews, weddings...

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2018 4:40 PM

They should all contact Nike and let them know about this - then Nike can buy billboards all over town with Kapernic's photo on it their logo - to drive the sheriff nuts every day.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2018 4:42 PM

This is shower Timberland got big in the first place

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 4:47 PM

None of them voted.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 4:49 PM

I am sure Kaepernick is MORTIFIED!

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 4:49 PM

Our wearing these Nike shirts is NOT a criminal admission that we did 'Just Do It.'

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2018 4:56 PM

Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2018 5:03 PM

meaning he had to buy Nike shirts for all of them to wear, thus enriching Nike further?

they don't disparage rednecks for nothing...

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2018 5:09 PM

The decision by Nike to use Colin has increased its overall value by $6 Billion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2018 5:12 PM

OP - how about a real link? Not just some random photo.

Troll.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2018 5:15 PM

Sheriff may be backing down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2018 5:19 PM

I never knew hillbillies were so passionate about sports. In my hometown high school, the scuds never went out for sports. They just got high/drunk, wrecked cars, shot guns, got arrested a lot. Eventually dropping out of school around age 16 and got a job in a factory (if they were lucky).

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2018 5:34 PM

Nike appreciates the sheriff spending tax money on their products.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2018 5:45 PM

The “N” in Nike stands for “non-voter”.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2018 5:48 PM

This has nothing to do with taking a knee

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2018 5:50 PM

R11 you make no sense

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2018 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!