Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm wearing a Diesel bralette,

JNCO pants, an Y3 belt, a MCM fanny pack and Swear Alternative shoes. My style inspiration is trans version of 90s raver with hints of contemporary designer. I mix between being 90s Italian gino and street/work wear as a twinky tomboy femme by day and ultra femme techno princess by night.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 4:56 PM

No idea what you just said, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote] —Faith, 31

Dead name: Stanley

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2018 12:55 PM

Time for people named Petunia to call other people Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2018 1:04 PM

You obviously have a staggering number of emotional issues as well as highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 1:13 PM

Does the bralette come in husky?

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 4:52 PM

OP is Chloe Sevigny?

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!