Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

All My Children - List Of All Gossip Through the Years

I've been reading all the old soap threads and wanted to start one that just lists the gossip I've heard about this show. I'm gonna start a list. Please add on.

1. Lucci and SMG didn't get along 2. James Scott purposefully flirted with, and led on, a closeted Michael E. Knight to advance his screen time and story. 3. Jean LeClerc was in a secret relationship with the dude that played Dakota on Ryan's Hope 4. James Kiberd and Kate Collins hated each other in real life 5. Michael Nader had a major drug problem towards the end of his time there

What else?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 2:28 PM

I think these have all been covered before. Anything new...

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2018

"Jennie" (Kim Delaney) turned into a raging alcoholic -

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2018

I have always heard it was generally the most pleasurable set to work on. Many actors of multiple soaps mentioned they liked being on AMC the best.

I've also heard it was THE soap with the most coke use amongst the cast, back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2018

R3 More coke than GH?? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2018

I only care about someone finding Marcy Walker. Her giving up her career for Jesus fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2018

Seem to recall reading on a DL thread years ago that Robert Gentry (Ross) had a mad crush on one of the younger male actors on the show at the time. I'm blanking on who it was though.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2018

Susan Lucci is a carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2018

James Mitchell used to eat out Elizabeth Lawrence between scenes.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2018

A friend who was a background extra in the early 80s reported Dack Rambo used have various young studs hanging out in his dressing room waiting for him to finish for the day. On Fridays in the summer, they'd leave the studio and head directly to Fire Island.

Reportedly, Louis Edmonds and James Mitchell were jealous of him getting all that hot young action.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2018

AMC had so many bad, random newbies in the last decade that it never felt grounded again.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2018

Eat your heart out, cunts!

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 4:40 AM

I think it would be awesome if Lucci and either Dierdre Hall or Erika Slezak did a remake of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? I would suggest Julia Barr but she's not quite the 'name' that the others are.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 5:29 AM

She would actually probably look younger without that big puffy hair. Is it a wig?

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 5:59 AM

R13 It is definitely a wig.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 11:31 AM

Does she lend her wigs out?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 11:35 AM

what happened to Donna Beck?

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 11:36 AM

[quote]what happened to Donna Beck?

A PROSTITUTE at the GOAL POST??

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 11:56 AM

I did background work on AMC regularly for about 4 years in the late 90s....they always seemed liked a great cast who loved each other, although.....yes, several of he men were closested gays and when Lucci walked in the room all the other actors basically bowed down to her.....she was fantastic with the crew and pleasant with background actors. Michael E Knight was also really nice to background....especially the younger, buff guys.,,wink wink

by Anonymousreply 18Last Saturday at 12:13 PM

Give me the Marcy Walker dirt

by Anonymousreply 19Last Saturday at 12:15 PM

Give me the Michael E. Knight dirt...

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 12:16 PM

Give me the Elizabeth Lawrence dirt...

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 12:21 PM

Give me the Tommy Michaels dirt.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 12:45 PM

Did anyone work on set in the late 80’s? That was my favorite AMC era.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 1:01 PM

Give me the Karen Lynn Gorney dirt...

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 1:06 PM

R6 was it Greg?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 1:24 PM

Used to love when they'd put Greg in speedos. Greg, and Joe Novak on Ryan's Hope. Just that thin layer of fabric separating me from seeing the holy grail.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 2:26 PM

Try that again...

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 2:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!