Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Selena Gomez isn't long for this world

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 16, 2018 1:51 PM

Holy shit, the link worked. Praise jeebus.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2018 1:54 AM

She is that upset over Justin getting married? She is better off without him.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2018 1:55 AM

Gurl these young hoes today can't handle shit

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2018 1:57 AM

Is the Bieber dick THAT good??? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2018 2:00 AM

Young people can’t handle any kind of adversity whatsoever. They get teased at school and hang themselves in their closets.

I guess they’re just so used to getting whatever they want, exactly as they want it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2018 2:00 AM

The Canadian Eskimo strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2018 2:02 AM

She has chronic, serious health conditions. She’s still recovering from a kidney transplant and apparently it’s not going so well. I feel for her. Being that sick in your 20s is not fun - especially when everyone around you is out, living it up. And then you get more bad news on your health that you don’t really have control over. Shit is depressing. I hope she keeps getting help.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2018 2:15 AM

Her white cell is low, those anti-rejection drugs she's taking must be affecting her immune system.

She had complications from the kidney transplant and almost died last year. The news about Beiber's marriage must have devastated her but she was the one who left him in March. The thing is that in her physical condition, it's impossible to be in a relationship, especially an unhealthy one.

I hope he doesn't go back to her and jeopardize his marriage, he seems to be in a happier place. Their off and on relationship sounded volatile and unhealthy for both of them. I hope she can get through this. I have known people who've had kidney transplants but they didn't have to deal with Lupus on top of that.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2018 2:28 AM

Poor kid. Hope she can get help, where she's at.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2018 2:29 AM

I still need to see the receipts about her having lupus to be honest. I think that was a cover up for a drug addiction/rehab

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2018 2:31 AM

She's an addict so she's probably back in rehab and she's having trouble with the transplant because SHE'S AN ADDICT. Did I mention SHE'S AN ADDICT?

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2018 2:35 AM

R10 like what kind of receipts? You expect her to share her bloodwork with you? You think she’s concerned about proving her illness to some random on a gossip board? I feel like she has bigger things to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2018 2:39 AM

Frau alert at r12!

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2018 2:41 AM

I think that applies to most of the anons in this thread, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2018 2:49 AM

She probably got a good look at what's left of Lovato, who hasn't been seen in public at all since her OD. It may be a long time before anyone knows how bad it really is. I'm not ready to blame the Biebers for this, either. She had her chance if she wanted to marry him after all their history together. Blind items have pointed to her organ transplant as due to chronic substance abuse; also that this kidney isn't doing so hot with the way she's treating it. Maybe the kid has lost the will to live; her actions seem to reflect it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2018 2:54 AM

I have a soft spot for her. She did something kind for a family member (who is a stranger to her.). I’m not sharing what it was.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2018 4:07 AM

Lady gaga also claimed to have lupus at one point which eventually turned out to be fibromyalgia. So my guess is not lupus but drug use. Lupus is so fancy nowadays, like exhaustion was in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2018 4:30 AM

[quote] She's an addict so she's probably back in rehab and she's having trouble with the transplant because SHE'S AN ADDICT. Did I mention SHE'S AN ADDICT?

Do you have receipts that she is an addict?

Lupus is an auto-immune disease that can attack the organs. She said she would suffer from arthritic pain and fatigue and had to undergo some type of chemotherapy for the lupus. From what I've read about the illness it's more of a possibility that she has lupus.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2018 4:31 AM

Shes getting dialectical behavior therapy? She is borderline. Yup, shes doing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2018 4:33 AM

And fucked for tracks and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2018 4:35 AM

I've never heard stories of any drug. With Demi, there were stories and gossip floating around about drugs, unstable behavior, etc. But with Selena, people talk about how mature and grounded she is, what a lovely person she is, lots of stories of men falling for her and getting their hearts broken. Plus, she's the no. 1 most followed person on Instagram and she is not that active on social media or even seeks it out (like the Kardashians).

If she really is a drug addict, she has the best PR team in the world.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2018 5:01 AM

[quote] She probably got a good look at what's left of Lovato, who hasn't been seen in public at all since her OD.

TMZ spotted her a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2018 7:45 AM

r5 Most dlers wouldn't survive one day in today's young world.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2018 7:57 AM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2018 7:58 AM

She needs to try other drugs.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2018 8:13 AM

She was in NYC last month, during fashion week, seen here drinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2018 8:26 AM

Have a soft spot for Selena.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2018 8:28 AM

Wow, I didn't know her breast implants were that bad.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2018 8:29 AM

I don't know why she got those, she didn't need them.. She had a perfect body, they just make her look matronly.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2018 8:41 AM

....is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2018 9:02 AM

Women often get auto-immune problems from breasts implants, so that will not help.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2018 9:17 AM

Too many fucking fraus in here. Abort! Abort! Abort.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2018 9:21 AM

The "groupthink" is coming from the tired old queen who thinks anyone who doesn't believe his invented scenarios about some star he hates is a frau trying to ruin his life.

The gossip about her being in rehab earlier this year turned out to be wrong. No one is a frau for saying so.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2018 9:31 AM

Says the frau at r33

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2018 9:33 AM

When I first saw this headline while half asleep; I read it as Ariana Grande. I really don’t know much about Grande except she’s had a terrible year and a half. The little bit I know about Gomez is she’s had a rough go of things too. She’s better off without that hideous Beiber though. I don’t know if this hospitalization is code for rehab or at the least it includes rehab. She seems like a nice girl with some genuine talent so I hope things turn out okay.

Truth be told, I’d hate to be ultra famous as a youngster in the present day. Millions of dollars and millions of fans sounds cushy, yes, but all the bad that comes with it, especially the loss of privacy sounds like a compromise many cannot hack. Add to that genuine health issues like Gomez has had, and things aren’t nearly as rosy as they may seem.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2018 10:50 AM

Kidney problems killed a couple of kids on my street when I was growing up, before transplants were common. She is on borrowed time if she was already that sick.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2018 10:54 AM

She can't even manage full sentences.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2018 11:26 AM

R35, I hate that this has become news, I suppose it’s par for the course these days but it can’t make things any easier.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2018 2:01 PM

Would probably help if she stopped drinking/doing drugs. And the implants weren't necessary either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2018 2:14 PM

This one for some reason doesn't bug me. She's adorable and seems somewhat intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2018 2:34 PM

[Quote] and seems somewhat intelligent.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2018 2:35 PM

She has a face I wanna punch really hard.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2018 2:43 PM

She gets some good tracks.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote]She probably got a good look at what's left of Lovato, who hasn't been seen in public at all since her OD.

Haven't missed her one bit.

I've always liked Selena for reasons I can't explain since I am not her demographic and for the most part, I hate all the young stars around these days. They are all so overexposed, because that's the way things are now, but Selena has never bugged me.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2018 3:23 PM

It's sad but that's the way it goats -- she's just another unfortunate pawn in the wicked game played by the old enlightened boys (re: illuminati).

Her death will be eventually a symbol and sacrifice, presumably for Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2018 3:32 PM

R36, that's really strange. Dud you live in a predominantly black neighborhood? Renal failure is usually quite high in non caucasians.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2018 3:33 PM

Kidney disease is common in Italians for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2018 3:34 PM

Unemployed segment today here?

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2018 3:35 PM

Is this comment cluster brought to us by SSI?

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2018 3:36 PM

the only song of hers i know is Bad Liar and it's actually pretty good, it samples Talking Heads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2018 3:39 PM

^and she plays closeted lez in the video

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2018 3:41 PM

Better thread title -- "Selena Gomez Mental Again."

Save prediction for the comment block.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2018 3:53 PM

Now Justin is having a breakdown over Selena's breakdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2018 3:53 PM

The girl, Selena’s rl good friend, who donated her kidney no longer fucks with Selena. They had some sort of falling out

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2018 3:55 PM

R50 That's probably because Selena isn't doing much of the singing. Still catchy though.

R54 Who could blame her? If i were Francia, i'd be pissed too.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2018 4:01 PM

She's having problems because she's still drinking and possible doing drugs, even after her kidney transplant. That's why her kidney donor is not speaking to her anymore. Can you imagine cutting out a kidney for a friend, and then they abuse their bodies by drinking? The whole reason she needed a transplant was because of her addictions.

She's only famous because she's a pretty Latina who can market products to other Latinos. She has no talent as a singer or actress.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2018 4:13 PM

she's clearly despondent because her Woody Allen movie will never be released

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2018 4:20 PM

She should have focused more on acting instead of singing.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2018 4:31 PM

Insane that she gets implants when she supposedly has Lupus and has also needed a kidney transplant.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2018 4:36 PM

Anybody know her drug of choice (besides alcohol)? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2018 5:21 PM

Her mother had her when she was only 16, so there were probably alot of financial stressors . I googled Selena and just found out she's only half Mexican. For some reason I always thought she was full Latina.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2018 5:30 PM

Bieber was so icky, I can't believe how hung up she is on him. For what it's worth Selena, there's no way his marriage to that Baldwin chick is going to last. I give it a year and a half.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2018 5:31 PM

It doesn't sound like she's hung up on him, it sounds like she's freaking out about her health problems.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2018 5:53 PM

Sadly those who get transplants also get cancers within a decade. The drugs they have to use to prevent rejection of the transplant cause cancer.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2018 5:58 PM

To people saying there is no evidence of her doing drugs, there was a video of her with Justin in a drug neighborhood by an MS13 gang member. It is obvious they were there to buy drugs, they are seen running away at the end. This was not long after her transplant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2018 6:03 PM

First Bowie and now this. Haven't we lost enough Selenas? Please don't take another one, God.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2018 6:05 PM

r65, wow never saw that before! That's deliciously scandalous!

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2018 6:12 PM

I don't think drugging/drinking would be the cause for someone in the early 20s to need a kidney transplant. That's something congenital. It usually takes decades of hardcore drinking to illicit such drastic measures on the sauce alone.

Selena can't sing for shit, but damn does she (or her team) pick catchy pop tunes. Hope she's well...

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2018 6:18 PM

We must create a virtual prayer circle around her and send her our positive thoughts. As a family we must assist on her journey through our Mother Earth. It is vital and necessary for our integrity.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2018 6:23 PM

There always been stories of her drug intake which always increased when she was with Bieber. She's had some really good facial plastic surgery on nose, lips, and cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2018 6:30 PM

Hope Taylor is sending her BFF an absentee ballot.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2018 6:31 PM

She has such a baby face that’s why you all like her

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2018 6:33 PM

r18 She was probably on mexotrexate. If taken weekly it's for arthritis, if taken daily it becomes chemotherapy. I have arthritis and JUST took my weekly shot of its few hours ago

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2018 6:34 PM

I feel for her. I hope she doesn’t have a Grand Mall Seizure.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2018 6:59 PM

Or a Darth Maul seizure.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2018 7:30 PM

Someone on TMZ wrote

4 hours ago The Canadian male has always been a tragic - fragile figure.... Reclusive Ice Road Truckers...Coal Miners....Oil field workers...Even those French types in Montreal seem to cry a lot

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2018 7:40 PM

So is Beiber going back to her? Please no, no more drama with those two.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2018 7:43 PM

Wouldn't it be wondrous if she recovered and Justin Bieber died instead?

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2018 8:39 PM

I remember back when news first broke that Selena was getting a kidney from her friend, some DLers predicted that it would destroy the friendship.

You know how they tell you to never lend friends money (or at least the friends you want to keep)? Well donating a kidney is just like that dynamic times 1000. Donating to anyone besides your own kid just seems like a bad idea.

The whole issue of kidney donation is pretty sketchy. Another DLer shared the story of a guy they knew who, as a teen, donated a kidney to his younger brother (undoubtedly due to his parents' pressure), and he (the older bro) ended up overweight and dealing with the health complications of only having a single kidney.

Maybe there needs to be new laws to cut down on this creepy savior sibling bs.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2018 9:48 PM

She has Borderline Personality Disorder. She admitted to doing Dialectical Behavior Therapy, which is the main treatment for BPD, but she

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2018 10:05 PM

There is nothing that grosses me out more than parents who have another child for the purpose of essentially harvesting their organs for the sickly one.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2018 10:19 PM

I never have heard why the friend gave Selena a kidney. Why couldn’t she Selena wait for UNOS? I know it can take years being on the list. Maybe that’s why the friend was so willing to donate? So Selena didn’t have to wait years, sidelining her career and having to deal with the grind of dialysis.

I just always picture a loved one’s donation is typically reserved for a person at or near death’s door when a UNOS kidney (or liver) no where in sight due to a rare blood type.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2018 10:31 PM

Selena did seem to pull the plug on Justin this latest time, (every time? I really never followed them much), but I always thought she’d lose it with his rushed engagement.

Selena’s mother hates him. I knew it was a matter of time their latest reconciliation would fail for that alone. Not mommy approved is all it takes for some girls. Yet Selena cannot get over that fugly manchild. Add to that everything else going on, and this latest crisis is not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2018 10:36 PM

Selena Gomez’s Drinking, Partying Led To Latest Breakdown, Family Insider Believes

The singer ‘refused to live a sober life’ after multiple rehab stints, source claims.

Selena Gomez Opens a New Window. ’ admitted drinking habit and reckless partying after her risky kidney transplant last year has led to her latest physical and mental breakdown, Opens a New Window. her family believes, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

The troubled 26-year-old’s mother Mandy Teefey Opens a New Window. and other loved ones think the star’s “refusal to live a sober life” caused her low white blood cell count and subsequent hospitalizations, a family insider told Radar.

“Doctors have all told her she needs to stop,” the insider claimed. “Her family says she needs to stay sober, or she could die.”

In a recent interview with Elle, Gomez defended her drinking.

“As far as my personal life, someone sees me having a glass of wine? I could give two s***s. I’m not trying to hide. That’s my life,” she said.

She has been to rehab at least twice in past years.

Though she often appears stubborn about her choices, a source told Radar in July that the star was shook by close friend Demi Lovato’s near-fatal drug overdose Opens a New Window. .

“Selena is freaking out about this,” the source said. “She feels like it could have been her.”

According to reports, Gomez has checked into a psychiatric facility on the east coast to cope with her anxiety over her repeated physical health issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2018 10:45 PM

I really like her and find her to be a genuine person.

I don’t believe the drug rumors about her, and haven’t seen any legit evidence of that.

She has always readily admitted that she suffers from mental illness and talks openly about it. And she knows the importance of recognizing when she needs help and seeking treatment.

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2018 10:47 PM

Her acceptance speech at the 2016 AMA’s garnered a lot of respect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2018 10:52 PM

She doesnt pick her songs, she fucks for them. She was spewed out by the disney machine, is there really still any question that she wont be messed up? She has an amazing PR team, that keeps her image so adorable and sweet, that is for sure. But she has been giving blowjobs during her disney days. But what is her purpose really? She cant sing, cant act, cant perform. She is there because minorities who need to relate to somebody still have money to spend on somebody. Bitch barely even speaks spanish, that is how gullible people are.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2018 11:37 PM

[quote] I have a soft spot for her. She did something kind for a family member (who is a stranger to her.). I’m not sharing what it was

Did she share her drugs?

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote]It is obvious they were there to buy drugs, they are seen running away at the end.

You can't tell that's Selena and they didn't run until the guy started trying to get attention about it and yelling at them.

Don't these celebs have people who can get shit for them? Seeing Bieber and Efron and others out scoring their own shit is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2018 12:04 AM

It was Selena, r89, it was taken a year ago when they had just gotten back together and that is her haircut from the time. The guy that filmed them uploaded it on Youtube and even commented that it was her.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2018 12:33 AM

I don't believe she has Lupus or had a kidney transplant. It's all smokescreen for her drug abuse.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2018 12:38 AM

Go away selena frau, your fave is a borderline and a druggie, sorry your world view is crumbling right now

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote] She is there because minorities who need to relate to somebody still have money to spend on somebody

You're pretty ignorant. She has fans of all races. She has the most Instagram followers of anyone alive and it didn't require pandering or showing off her body. People just like her, she's beautiful and relatable, she was the Disney Princess who became the dream girl.

I bet none of her fans knew about the drinking. She was posting a lot of pics of partying with friends but people would comment and say "she's living her best life." Getting tired of that meme. Girl was obviously partying and not sober.

She and her team are very careful to cultivate this good girl image. Who knew that Selena was this generation's Whitney Houston (without the voice, of course). .

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2018 1:01 AM

Justin Beiber seen crying after news of Selena's Hospitalization.

I hope he doesn't go anywhere near her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2018 1:04 AM

Man Bieber sure seems to cry a lot. Why does anybody like this pussy?

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2018 1:06 AM

That Baldwin chick creeps me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2018 1:07 AM

He was seen crying at church yesterday. Alone. What is it with this guy that he has to show his emotions in front of the whole world?

Can't he keep anything private or just send a tweet to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2018 1:08 AM

His emotions are probably just for show. I'm sure none of it is sincere.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2018 1:11 AM

Curious R73, do you have side effects from mexotrexate?

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2018 1:35 AM

I can look at Selena and tell she has the Lyme disease. It is cause of problems.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2018 1:42 AM

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2018 1:45 AM

Haley Baldwin isn't in it for the long hall. She's going to bail. The look on her face in R94's pic is of disgust. She already thinks he's pathetic by the look on her face. But great PR move for her, people now know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2018 1:45 AM

I hope you get it R100.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2018 1:46 AM

R96- she’s probably a perfectly lovely person, but something about the shape of her nose, forehead and eyebrows reminds me of Schlitzie the pinhead from Freaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2018 1:59 AM

I always thought it was Beiber who was the bad guy in the relationship but I now think Selena is the manipulative, sick one. I would wonder why these two couldn't have a normal happy relationship? The off and on thing is very unhealthy. There were stories from Selena's exes that behind that girl-next-door facade, she lives for drama. Beiber thinks he's moved on and has been ecstatic....

IMO, she can't face the fact he's married and no longer hers so she jeopardizes her health to lure him back in.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2018 2:02 AM

I don't think she will be around much longer. She will probably destroy her already fragile health with drugs. I'm sure JB marrying that Baldwin girl didn't help things.

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2018 2:05 AM

R89, are you high? She's been in and out of rehab for years and the Beebs is a serious drug user. She wasn't sitting there watching every night.

by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2018 3:55 AM

The Baldwin girl has been milking her shitty father to invest money in her for her "career" for years. Marriage to the Beebs without a prenup is the culmination of her effort and training.

She needs to drop at least one kid and get out with half his shit before he blows it all on drugs and that religious cult.

by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2018 4:02 AM

Here's my take: She and the Beeb broke up; lot's of emotional / mental / drug abuse involved. She dumped him (again); in retaliation he took up with and actually married the Rebound Girl. This wasn't supposed to happen. Shit got real. She went off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 109October 12, 2018 4:04 AM

R103, I hope you get a Grand Maul Seizure

by Anonymousreply 110October 12, 2018 4:16 AM

I don't follow them that closely. It seems like he is more together than she is. I know the DL hates religious people, but it helps put stability in some people's lives. Granted his 'church' is suspect and who knows how long he'll last, but he seems more stable for now. She's a mess. Whoever says she isn't on drugs, must be on drugs. All of these people do drugs to various degrees. Drug use and failing health at 26 does not bode well for her future.

by Anonymousreply 111October 12, 2018 5:25 AM

^^^ Frau.

by Anonymousreply 112October 12, 2018 5:37 AM

She won't see her 27th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2018 6:22 AM

R80, DBT is not just for borderlines. Your garden-variety depressives use it too.

by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2018 7:08 AM

Anyone that needs to learn how to regulate/manage their emotions can benefit from DBT.

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2018 7:11 AM

Maybe so, R114 and R115, but this Gomez girl is fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2018 9:26 AM

Ok, which one of you showed her the thread with her TV dad’s boner pic’s? That would send anyone over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2018 9:47 AM

R93 She has the most Instagram followers of anyone alive and it didn't require pandering or showing off her body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2018 11:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2018 11:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2018 11:34 AM

Eerie seeing this now. As we speak it turns out one of the regulars from my other favorite message board is literally in the process of dying from pancreatic issues - literally burnt-out inside by tumors that will take a person out at lightspeed - and he likely won't see the New Year (there's less than 5% chance he'll make it). He's getting his nurse to type out posts to his degenerate forum buds like me from his hospital bed, so we can keep abreast of his condition. He's so calm and at peace with it, just laughing and joshing with us.

He only just turned 36 years old and he has an S.O. & a family to leave behind. He freely admits that while he smoked and partied heavily in HS & College he'd quit for years after that and was otherwise a picture of health only 12 months ago, so it's just a really fucked-up genetic crapshoot that this happened to him. It's unthinkable that he's preparing to leave existence at such a young age and for such a fucking dumb reason out of the blue like that, but it sure made us all reevaluate our scumbaggery a little (not renounce it, though). It's even weirder that it's someone many of us like and recognise and have conversed with yet still don't know personally; I guess this is how some of Selena's fans will be feeling if her condition worsens.

In all the manic ribaldry celebrating the life of our fallen friend before he kicks it, we've even been having some philosophical discussion. As one of the other posters, more sagacious and seasoned than I, put it to us...

[quote] Richard Dawkins said, "in a world of selfish genes and bumping electrons, bad things happen to good people and you won’t find any rhyme or reason for it. The universe looks on with pitiless indifference."...the process of dying sucks, but being dead is going to be cool as shit.. go out with a smile on your face and your dick in your hand. Don’t completely give up until you’re dead, spend every second you can with the people you love, write/type some shit down that you want people to know, and if you do die in the next couple months - realize life on Earth fuckin sucks, so you’re not missing much anyways. Time is just perspective.. the 36 years you lived was eternity.

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2018 12:29 PM

R121 Genetics play a huge part no doubt but lifestyle and environment are also factors. She's been helping her duff genes along which is not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2018 12:56 PM

[Quote] There is nothing that grosses me out more than parents who have another child for the purpose of essentially harvesting their organs for the sickly one.

I hope you never read My Sister's Keeper.

[Quote] But she has been giving blowjobs during her disney days.

To who??

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2018 3:38 PM

I wonder if Selena saw this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2018 3:39 PM

Selena had her choice of men and lovers and she always went back to Beiber. The Weeknd, Charlie Puth, Liam Horan, Zedd, Orlando Bloom, etc. The first four fell hard for her. There are millions of guys who want to be with her. But she always went back to Beiber, that loser.

Most women would just move on. I think she really has Lupus despite what people here say but I think it's aggravated by her emotions and her attachment to him....which is kind of sick. I think he tried to get out of that hellish circle and good for him that he got religion to free him. He has a wife now so I hope he doesn't go back to her out of pity.

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote]I hope you never read My Sister's Keeper.

I saw the movie. I think for one very short scene they did a great job of white washing how disgusting it is.

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2018 10:48 PM

[quote]Selena had her choice of men and lovers and she always went back to Beiber. The Weeknd, Charlie Puth, Liam Horan, Zedd, Orlando Bloom, etc

Has she ever dated a straight guy?

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2018 10:56 PM

Justin doing coke in broad daylight now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2018 11:44 PM

Baldwin is dead behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2018 11:49 PM

R124 ?

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2018 11:53 PM

Seems Baldwin may have some overlap going on there with the Beibs. Let's hope these two never breed because their spawn will be a born alcoholic. Let us pray. *bows head* Lord Jesus, hear our prayers.

: Alec’s patrilineal line traces back to a Richard Baldwin, who lived in England, c. the 1500s. His father was of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. His mother was of French-Canadian, English, Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry.

Alec’s paternal grandfather was Alexander Rae Baldwin (the son of Sylvester Davis Baldwin and Helen Irene McNamara). Alec’s grandfather Alexander was born in New York. Sylvester was the son of Roswell C./B. Baldwin, who was of Colonial American (English) descent, and of Hannah Miles, who was born in England. Helen was also born in England, to Irish parents, James McNamara and Mary O’Connor.

Alec’s paternal grandmother was Ruth Mary Noble (the daughter of Leveret/Leverett David Noble and Lena Xea McCauley). Ruth was born in New York. Leveret was born in New York, the son of Daniel McCormick Noble, who was born in New York, to Scottish parents, and of Jane Watson, who was from Yorkshire, England. Lena was born in Moose Creek, Ontario, Canada, and likely had Irish roots.

Alec’s maternal grandfather was Daniel Leroy Martineau (the son of Henry Frazier Martineau and Ada Emmaline Newcomb). Daniel was born in New York. Henry was of approximately half French-Canadian and half English ancestry, and was the son of Joseph Martineau, who was born in Canada, and of Emma Laura Parsons. Ada had English ancestry, and was the daughter of Daniel Webster Newcomb, who was born in New York, and of Emeline Fay Crawford, who was from Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

Alec’s maternal grandmother was Marion Alice Sidnam (the daughter of Irving Albert Sidnam and Mary Louise Haas). Marion was born in New York. Irving was the son of David A. Sidnam and Almida Osborne. Mary Louise was the daughter of Francis Xavier Haas, who was German, and of Alice McKenna, who herself was the daughter of James Baron McKenna and Catherine Dunn, and had Scottish and Irish ancestry.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 13, 2018 4:52 AM

He looks like a smelly junkie, can't her squished Barbie doll face looking ass find a hot guy with a big dick? Jesus hot straight guys are wasted on fish.

by Anonymousreply 132October 13, 2018 5:07 AM

Wow, R128. Pretty blatant!

by Anonymousreply 133October 13, 2018 5:15 AM

Should hot young guys be wasted on homely middle aged queers who need the bump shaved off of their noses, Erna? Huh, weak featured mouse face?

by Anonymousreply 134October 13, 2018 5:32 AM

Hailey looks disgusted by him..

by Anonymousreply 135October 13, 2018 5:41 AM

Did someone lie to HB and tell her she was pretty? At 128, if you can't pull off that tight center part with youth and tweaks (the lips) then you're not only not beautiful but not even pretty.

by Anonymousreply 136October 13, 2018 5:43 AM

How does Hailey even show her manface in public? Her dad's wiki is toned down but my god..

This girl is a genetic chernobyl of the highest order. She inherited the Gisele brazilian common manface from her mother.

Where are Beiber's parents?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2018 6:01 AM

Look at the scab on his left elbow at R128. Then look at the scabess to his right. Eeew.

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2018 6:08 AM

It's true Bieber does look like he's from West Virginia now.

by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2018 6:27 AM

Beiber has all this money and can't bother to get a stylist.

by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2018 8:32 AM

r5 Yeah, because mental breakdowns NEVER happened with female stars of yore!! Marilyn Monroe was totally A MILLENNIAL!!!

KILL YOURSELF, YOU DUMB ELDERQUEEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2018 8:39 AM

R125 all these men are gay ! She herself is gay and closeted .

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2018 8:56 AM

[quote]This girl is a genetic chernobyl of the highest order.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2018 12:44 PM

She's not a Lesbian like Lovato?

by Anonymousreply 144October 13, 2018 1:50 PM

So she hasn't OD'd yet? Then it's obviously a cry for attention.

by Anonymousreply 145October 13, 2018 2:29 PM

She doesn’t have a drug problem.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2018 3:57 PM

R125 The Weeknd, Puth and Zedd all seemed like pr. I don't know what to make of Orlando, seeing as how Bieber hooked up with Miranda Kerr.

R126 The book was worse and had a depressing ending.

R130 That's the girl who donated her kidney to Selena.

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2018 4:14 PM

She has definitely been in rehab. We were in at same time in Wickenburg, AZ at different facilities. Four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2018 8:39 PM

Tell us more, R148!

Selena’s PR team has always maintained that she was only ever in “emotional rehab” for “depression and anxiety” and have never admitted that she was in rehab for any substance related issues.

So, is that rehab place you mentioned an “emotional rehab” center?

by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2018 9:19 PM

I'm not really buying her meltdown act

If she wants to be taken seriously, she should at least make an effort and publicly shave her head or something.

by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2018 9:36 PM

It was at The Meadows, I was at Rosewood which is for eating disorders primarily. I have been in treatment 3 times and never ever has someone been there just to do DBT for emotional issues.

by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2018 9:40 PM

We all went to the same meetings- I went to the NA meetings just bc I could get caffeinated coffee there and hear some stories. I am definitely an alcoholic but never touched a drug other than weed. Anyway, maybe she went to the NA meetings for the same reason as me😂

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2018 9:45 PM

what's so great about her? She can't even sing.

by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2018 9:47 PM

She used a fake name and had crazy fake hair extensions but was totally unkempt. We had a girl at our place who had been an intern at TMZ, so you know it was killing her not to tell someone, and I'm sure she did.

by Anonymousreply 154October 13, 2018 9:49 PM

Her breast implants are awful, way too large for her body. Just hideous.

by Anonymousreply 155October 13, 2018 10:00 PM

She’s always had a great body/figure; I had no idea she got implants relatively recently (and they do look *awful*).

She was perfect before and I wonder why she did that...

(And with all the health issues, why have the unnecessary surgery??)

by Anonymousreply 156October 13, 2018 10:17 PM

*She has always had *she had gotten implants

by Anonymousreply 157October 13, 2018 10:26 PM

I’m surprised a plastic would perform implant surgery on someone post-transplant. Very high risk of infection due to the anti-rejection drugs.

by Anonymousreply 158October 13, 2018 10:35 PM

“The Biebs is ‘not okay’ right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 13, 2018 10:37 PM

I do think the whole lupus and kidney transplant was fake

by Anonymousreply 160October 13, 2018 10:37 PM

R159 Justin is depressed more than ever after marrying a lesbian beard

by Anonymousreply 161October 13, 2018 10:38 PM

Oh, let them all die in grease fires. Annoying shits the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 162October 13, 2018 10:39 PM

Beebs doesn't feel whole after marrying a hooker?

Gee, what a surprise. I wonder if she feels whole after marrying him?

by Anonymousreply 163October 13, 2018 10:42 PM

I know I would feel whole if I married a guy worth over $250 million with no prenup.

by Anonymousreply 164October 13, 2018 10:48 PM

Any chance Gomez did this latest rehab thing as a stunt just to fuck with Bieber’s weeks old marriage?

People have been crueler to their exes...

I’m not saying that’s what she really did, I’m just wondering because I have no idea what she’s supposedly like in real life.

by Anonymousreply 165October 13, 2018 10:50 PM

^^ It's real. He married the Rebound Chick. This wasn't suppose to happen.

by Anonymousreply 166October 13, 2018 11:03 PM

[quote]I do think the whole lupus and kidney transplant was fake

Err, don’t tell that to the donor...

by Anonymousreply 167October 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Jesus, these people all seem mentally ill with personality disorders. Who touched them? Childhood abuse is menace.

by Anonymousreply 168October 13, 2018 11:47 PM

She's usually in rehab or the hospital for either Bieber or coke.

by Anonymousreply 169October 13, 2018 11:54 PM

She's rumored to be a big cokehead, Katy Perry was supposedly pumping her for dirt on Taylor Swift during her coke binges which caused their fallout/fued.

Also, some whispers her mom pimped her out to Disney execs a la Billy Ray Cyrus/Miley and that's why she's so fucked up. I think she and J. Beiber are trauma bonded and that's why they can't leave each other alone.

by Anonymousreply 170October 14, 2018 4:13 AM

Bieber is married for real? I know they went to the NYC place where people can get married and also apply for marriage license. but you're supposed to apply for marriage license first before getting hitched. They only went there once, so I'm assuming they went to apply for marriage license.

by Anonymousreply 171October 14, 2018 5:37 AM

[quote] some whispers her mom pimped her out to Disney execs a la Billy Ray Cyrus/Miley and that's why she's so fucked up. I think she and J. Beiber are trauma bonded and that's why they can't leave each other alone.

This makes sense and explains their co-dependent attachment.

I don't really like the mother, she's kind of mouthy and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 172October 14, 2018 6:40 AM

Selena’s or Justin’s, R172?

(Didn’t Selena have a public fallout with her mother—including “unfollowing” each other on Instagram—because Selena got back with Biebs again last fall?

by Anonymousreply 173October 14, 2018 7:06 AM

Both of them but Selena more. Justin has gotten religion and it seems to have helped him move on.

by Anonymousreply 174October 14, 2018 7:13 AM

[Quote] I had no idea she got implants relatively recently (and they do look *awful*).

She had implants before that, they just weren't as big. Rumour is it was because of Bieber.

[Quote] I think she and J. Beiber are trauma bonded and that's why they can't leave each other alone.

I think so too.

by Anonymousreply 175October 14, 2018 3:17 PM

[quote](Didn’t Selena have a public fallout with her mother—including “unfollowing” each other on Instagram—because Selena got back with Biebs again last fall?

Yes. But her mother is the typical stage parent who takes to the public to discuss the issues with their child which doesn't garner trust with the child. There was the Bieber thing and she also tweeted that she urged Selena to not work with Woody Allen but Selena chose to be follow the advice of her handlers and Selena doesn't listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 176October 14, 2018 3:21 PM

she doesn't give a shit about her fans, why should anyone care about her?

My friend was staying at a hotel she was staying in while she had a concert a few years ago. We were waiting for our car to pick us up and there were fans outside waiting for her, she came back and just went straight into the hotel, didn't even look at her fans, who were screaming at her name. She didn't wave or nothing or even acknowledge them in any way, it was like the fans were invisible.

At least Lady Gaga loves her fans and always has time for them.

by Anonymousreply 177October 14, 2018 8:20 PM

R177, can you imagine how it is to be outside and everywhere you go, people are crowding around you, asking for autographs, pictures, etc. and anytime you date someone, your personal life is plastered in the tabloids. That's not really a life. If you're not having a good day, you wouldn't want to stop, take pictures and interact with everyone you meet. It's exhausting and she may have not been feeling well that day.

by Anonymousreply 178October 14, 2018 9:14 PM

R178 Selena, shouldn't you be in a group session now or getting your meds to stave off the DTs?

by Anonymousreply 179October 14, 2018 9:18 PM

How come we have never seen her falling out a limo drunk or acting crazy in interviews? We saw that with Lindsay and Brittney all the time and that was when social media was tamer and not everyone had a camera phone.

by Anonymousreply 180October 14, 2018 9:22 PM

It's impossible to say unless you know her of course, but she's always seemed like a good kid to me. I sincerely hope she is able to pull it together.

by Anonymousreply 181October 14, 2018 11:45 PM

Maybe she should hook up with the newly unattached Pete Davidson

by Anonymousreply 182October 14, 2018 11:50 PM

She doesn’t have substance abuse issues. She’s bipolar and may have additional psychiatric diagnoses.

by Anonymousreply 183October 14, 2018 11:53 PM

Pete Davidson is gay

by Anonymousreply 184October 14, 2018 11:59 PM

Thelena Gometh

by Anonymousreply 185October 15, 2018 12:05 AM

She's reminds me of Natalie Wood. Very pretty from her coloring and delicately proportioned body but not a beautiful woman. Someone who is only pretty when young. That's the least of her problems. Bitch can't sing one note live. Disney was good to their princesses. They all suck but give me Zendaya for fashion, Miley for real, and Vanessa Hudgens for a no talent cutie.

by Anonymousreply 186October 15, 2018 1:00 AM

I think she's a very beautiful, more so than the women mentioned above and hotter than Beiber's wife--- when she gets dressed up. She has a baby face and cat-like eyes and a body to die for.-- or did. Too bad she got those implants, definitely looks bad on her body..

She's had plenty of hits for a mediocre singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 15, 2018 2:17 AM

She cannot sing a note. That's the truth. Very pretty girl.

by Anonymousreply 188October 15, 2018 2:22 AM

I'm sure it didn't help that she's just had two foreign objects put in her body, her two recent breast implants!

Where are her family and friends? Doesn't she have any intelligent caring people around her?

A person who has gone through such serious surgery, a kidney transplant, sure shouldn't be concerned with getting bigger tits!

by Anonymousreply 189October 15, 2018 2:49 AM

New boobies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 15, 2018 6:16 AM

[Quote] she doesn't give a shit about her fans, why should anyone care about her?

I always found it off-putting how much she'd talk about her fans and how important they were.

by Anonymousreply 191October 15, 2018 2:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 15, 2018 2:47 PM

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 193October 19, 2018 6:52 PM

a few months ago Stefano Gabbana, ever the cunt, blasted her on Instagram calling her ugly or worse. Wonder how he feels now.

by Anonymousreply 194October 19, 2018 6:55 PM

R194 Don't think he cares.

by Anonymousreply 195October 19, 2018 6:56 PM

I agree with the posters upthread who ascertain that Selena is a messed up kid with BPD and is an addict. Well fuck, she’s 26, yet looks like a child.

Anyhow, either she gets sober, or she’s done. If indeed she has renal failure, which I believe she does, she’s fucked.

Selena should lock herself up in a drug rehab/psych unit for 90 days minimum. It might save her life.

Let go of Justina. Let him move on with his life, and see if perhaps he can find a few years of happiness with the Baldwin girl, before she dumps his ass and takes off with their future spawn and 1/2 of his cash.

These Hollywood kids are all without purpose. It’s like they have nothing going on, and can’t figure out that rich is fantastic, but so meaningless without finding what truly moves you.

by Anonymousreply 196October 21, 2018 1:36 PM

So this is what Justin and Selena are into?

JFC. This is really sick, and we all know the boy is supposed to be Justin holding his bible.

What nut jobs. Both of them. I strongly suspect Selina attempted to take her own life. That’s why Bieber reacted like this, and Hailey will totally put up with it.

This whole sitch is sick. Someone convinced Bieber to marry Hailey in order to keep him away from Selena.

by Anonymousreply 197October 21, 2018 2:05 PM

Oops, forgot the link ^^^^ !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 21, 2018 2:11 PM

I dont understand that pic-is it a scene from a music video? What do you mean "what she is into" and what is "sick"?

by Anonymousreply 199October 21, 2018 7:04 PM

Ronan needs to investigate this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 21, 2018 7:17 PM

[quote] If indeed she has renal failure, which I believe she does, she’s fucked.

Indeed, she had renal failure last year and had to get a kidney transplant. She has to take anti-rejection drugs that will totally mess up your immune system. A double whammy is if she takes drugs, both the drugs and lupus will attack the kidney. She may have already lost the kidney for all we know. She's rich enough to buy herself a new one but still.....the realization that you've destroyed your kidney is overwhelming. They didn't say that but it could be what is really happening.

by Anonymousreply 201October 21, 2018 9:30 PM

Do you guys remember that True Life episode about organ transplants? The one girl was born with a bad kidney and it finally got bad enough that she needed a transplant so her dad gave her one, then she went to college and didn't want to be "different" so she partied with all her friends and then needed a new kidney, the whole ep was her trying to talk her sis into giving her one of hers. The sis was very reticent, obviously, I don't remember if she did it or not. But I thought Selena's bad kidney was due to lupus? I like her, and I hope she's okay.

by Anonymousreply 202October 21, 2018 9:36 PM

[quote]The sis was very reticent, obviously, I don't remember if she did it or not.

Why didn't the sister want to talk about it? And why is that obvious?

by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2018 9:47 PM

Oh my god, r203, is my face red! I meant reluctant, of course. I didn't get enough sleep. Anyhow, the mom donated the kidney, reticent sis is cloistered away not talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 204October 21, 2018 9:49 PM

ugly breast implanted drug addled close case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 21, 2018 9:56 PM

I don’t think Selena is closeted. Dating almost any woman would be better than Justin. She’s cute enough to attract some hot lesbians.

Justin definitely looks like a lesbian himself, so I could be way off.

by Anonymousreply 206October 21, 2018 10:18 PM

I think James Franco had a hard-on for Selena after making that Spring Breakers movie, she starred in another one of his forgettable movies a couple of years later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2018 3:31 AM

R125, she bearded for most, if all of, that list! This is a GAY message board, not People magazine!

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2018 12:36 PM

R208 thinks all the hot young studs are gay and bearding. If they're old, fat and ugly, they're officially straight.

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2018 3:34 AM

@R205 - Her expression in that photo . . . she doesn't even know where the eff she is.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2018 3:48 AM

Just the gay ones, R209.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2018 3:52 AM

[Quote] I think James Franco had a hard-on for Selena after making that Spring Breakers movie

Swap Selena for Ashley Benson.

by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2018 12:10 PM

Has this bitch died already? Did i miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 213October 29, 2018 11:23 PM

Selena Gomez is no longer the most followed person on Instagram. She has been dethroned by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 30, 2018 1:41 AM

[quote]Cristiano Ronaldo

This world gets worse and worse with every passing year.

by Anonymousreply 215October 30, 2018 2:25 AM

Selena should do something horrible to another person, then she’ll be number one again. It worked for Ronaldo.

by Anonymousreply 216October 30, 2018 2:27 AM

Who did she fuck to buy all these followers on instagram? I understand taylor swift or any kardashian, but selena gomez?

by Anonymousreply 217October 30, 2018 2:35 AM

She definitely fucked for followers.

by Anonymousreply 218October 30, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote] Who did she fuck to buy all these followers on instagram?

She didn't do anything, she's not even on Social Media that much. Some people are just born with it, whatever it is. I'm sure her long off/on romance with Beiber helped and she has a cute baby face.

by Anonymousreply 219October 30, 2018 6:20 AM

[Quote] Her expression in that photo . . . she doesn't even know where the eff she is.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 30, 2018 12:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 30, 2018 12:21 PM

Is she in hiding

by Anonymousreply 222October 30, 2018 8:57 PM

Wtf is she on? I want some.

by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2018 2:17 AM

She has dead eyes. All the money in thew world, yet some many if these young stars are incredibly fucked up.

Perhaps if they had to actually work for all their money they might appreciate it more. Celebrities are the most underworked, overly worshipped and overpaid people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2018 3:35 AM

A lot of the child stars seem to have been sexually abused, that may have something to do with the dead eyes and self destructive behavior. Nothing in this life is free, R224. Ask Jamie Spears.

by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2018 3:37 AM

Is this cunt still among us?

by Anonymousreply 226November 16, 2018 1:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!