Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miss Lindsey: There Will Be ‘Hell to Pay’ if Saudis Assassinated Washington Post Contributor

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) declared that there will be “hell to pay” if Saudi Arabia is behind the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, dissident and Washington Post contributor.

“I’ve never been more disturbed than I am right now,” Graham said today of the alleged killing that likely occurred in the Saudi Arabian embassy in Turkey. “If this did, in fact, happen, if this man was murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, that would cross every line of normality in the international community.”

“If it did happen, there would hell to pay,” he added. “If they’re this brazen, it shows contempt — contempt for everything we stand for, contempt for the relationship. And I don’t want to prejudge, but if it goes down the road that I’m worried about it going down, contempt will be met with contempt.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2018 3:04 AM

Sure Jan^^

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2018 8:10 PM

But Lindsey already knows that Saudi Arabia is innocent even before any investigation into the event is completed.

Because that’s how Lindsey rolls.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2018 8:11 PM

Practicing for SOS.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2018 8:13 PM

Did he bluster 'As God as is my Witness!"?

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2018 8:16 PM

But...I said "HAIL" to pay!

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2018 8:26 PM

Oh shut up you fucking idiot. Where was your outrage when you heard Dr Ford was assaulted by your precious Supreme Court nominee. Asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2018 8:28 PM

You're a little late to worry about "contempt for everything we stand for".

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2018 8:28 PM

oh gosh! the last time I saw him this angry was when 4 of his grindr regulars all ghosted him one after another and poor graham had to use a false penis to satisfy his lusts!

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2018 8:33 PM

Miss Pitty Pat didn't have a problem when the Saudis engineered 9/11.

The little pansy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2018 8:33 PM

Jared said it’s OK.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2018 8:34 PM

What does Lindsey expect? Muslims gotta be Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2018 8:38 PM

Calm down, KWEEN!

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2018 8:39 PM

How is he going to prove it and just how will he make them pay? Paper tiger says what?

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2018 9:29 PM

What about those Saudi hyjackers?

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2018 9:38 PM

[quote]I’ve never been more disturbed than I am right now

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2018 9:41 PM

On one hand

I like seeing a republican say something like this about someone outside of their usual interest groups.

On the other

I am not convinced he actually cares or would actually do anything about if he did.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2018 9:46 PM

Calm down Lindsey it’s not Kavanaugh who has been accused of this crime. How much outrage can he stand in just a few days?

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2018 9:54 PM

Not supporting the Saudis in reducing Yemen to rubble would be a good start, but we all know Miss Lindsey is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2018 9:55 PM

What about when his trick said give me 10,000 dollars or I blab to CNN!? Surely there was hell to pay then..

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2018 10:01 PM

Oh my goodness, she sounds so tough! I just love a TAKE-CHARGE man!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2018 10:03 PM

As if this weaselly little bitch has the balls to stand up to the House of Saud.

I got a better chance of becoming the Queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2018 10:07 PM

Don't you worry, Linds. I'll have the FBI investigate, with very strict instructions on who they can speak to. We'll clear this right up, believe me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2018 10:08 PM

Unfortunately the U.S. no longer gets to wag its finger at other countries with a high moral tone due to the repugnant actions - and ceding of all morality - by vile Republican sociopaths like LG. The rest of the world sees the cess pit the U.S. has become and no longer gives any fucks what it thinks.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Where were you,Lindsey when you had the chance to get all huffy.

American politicians ran for cover when Canada criticized the imprisonment and threatened beheading of women' rights activists,.

In fact, Canada was left hanging by every western so called democracy when SA started shaking their scimitars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 10:20 PM

When it comes to Lindsey, it isn't that deep: Lindsey is in it for himself alone. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Scummaggot.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2018 10:33 PM

[quote]“I’ve never been more disturbed than I am right now,” Graham said

The one statement with which everyone in our tragically divided nation can agree.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2018 10:36 PM

She's getting mighty "uppity".

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2018 10:39 PM

Lindsey, and the entire GOP, are really late on this.

Trump himself should have been condemning the Saudis days ago.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2018 10:49 PM

He's sooooo masc/butch!

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2018 10:50 PM

He’s a conservative Carson Kresley.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2018 10:55 PM

Miss Lindsey is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2018 11:26 PM

I've never been so ______ as I am right now... Fill in Lindseys outrage blank.

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2018 11:34 PM

She's the "run this up the flagpole" guy for Trump. She was with Trump this past weekend again, supposedly golfing. Trump will not denounce the Saudis himself, so Lindsey is pegged to show disdain about the disappearance of the journalist. Also, Lindsey fancies herself as a foreign policy expert, so she is compelled to present a strong statement without stating what specific policy action needs to be implemented. The media, particularly cable TV news, adores Lindsey, and that is not limited to Fox. CNN and MSNBC anchors and panelists will single out Lindsey Graham to quote way beyond other Senators. They buy into the emerged, quite flawed narrative she is a honest, independent voice in the Senate. She became a DJT sycophant, so her alternative-sounding statements are basically attention grabbing. She's been talking tough about Kim Jung Un while Trump is declaring the love Kim and he share for each other. There's a lot of bullshit with all that, and much of it is planned and coordinated.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2018 11:42 PM

Fuck that cock knockin' son of a bitch. All that little fat faced bitch is is mouth. All the tough talking and he's still a little closet case bitch ass.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2018 11:49 PM

She's become so manly. Gender fluid wokeness turned her into a butch lesbian? New super strength as she realizes only she is safe from women's accusations of sexual abuse? Grew a pair as a bedside puromise to a dying beau John?

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2018 11:52 PM

Sure, honey

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2018 11:56 PM

He and Jared WILL get to the "bottom" of this outrage together!

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2018 11:57 PM

As if you needed further proof he was a DLer.

I'm just surprised he didn't tell the King to "die in a grease fire, cupcake!"

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2018 12:20 AM

He is such a liar...Trump will congratulate the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2018 12:23 AM

...then Jared helped them celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2018 12:25 AM

Well, the guy is indeed dead. What are ya gonna do, fetch your smelling salts, Ms. Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2018 1:05 AM

Jared Kushner has been one of the main figures sucking Mohammed bin Salman's (MBS) dick r40. That's why trying to stand up him now is super awkward for the Trump administration, they have been his main ally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2018 1:11 AM

That Lindsey is just too butch!

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2018 1:12 AM

I watched some Saudi footage of Trump with Mohammed bin Salman (my bf is from that area). It doesn't come through in the soundbites shown on US television, but the Crown Prince can barely contain his laughter when Trump speaks.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2018 1:15 AM

Contempt will be met with contempt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2018 1:18 AM

I do believe the Senatrice is going thru the menopause. My meemaw had the same problem, flying off the handle at every itty bitty thing.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2018 1:38 AM

Tell it to the million Yemeni's dead or dying

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2018 1:38 AM

Them Saudis should be viciously SLAPPED, by someone who knows how ....

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2018 1:56 AM

I don know nothin bout slappin no Saudis!

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2018 1:58 AM

That ole qween is getting big time exposure. Her charade is time-stamped though.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2018 2:02 AM

[Quote]If they’re this brazen

She knows all about brazenness from them hussies who'd try to steal her gentleman callers.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2018 2:06 AM

AH DO DECLAY UH!

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2018 2:17 AM

Her hissy-fit over defending Kava was quite abnormal. Like Kava's mom, wife, granny, and mistress rolled into one.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2018 2:20 AM

I am beginning to think that Ms Lindsey is suffering from multiple personalities.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2018 2:23 AM

Ever since the Bush family hopped into bed with the Saudi royal family, this country has been in their pocket. Huge amounts of money equals huge amounts of evil.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2018 2:23 AM

[quote]He is such a liar...Trump will congratulate the Saudis.

Indeed. And privately grouse about not being allowed to do the same thing. Because "PC culture."

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2018 2:54 AM

Right up until his handler tells him to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2018 3:10 AM

The Senatrice will smite the Crown Prince with her parasol.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2018 4:17 AM

Where was this outrage last month when Saudis threw a US-made cluster bomb at a school bus full of Yemeni third graders on a field trip? Where was this outrage from the Senatrice when 19 Saudis hijackers caused the largest terror attack in US history? Why did we go to war with Iraq?

The Pentagon/US and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and U.K. are all tied financially to the weapons industry and oil money and engineer wars and "terrorism" to make their billions in blood money off the blood of Muslims and U.S. soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2018 5:12 AM

It isnt pure coincidence that the same year Obama tracked down and killed Bin Laden and decided to withdraw from Iraq (2011) the "Arab Spring" happened and wars in Libya and Syria started.

Obama wanted American resources to focus inward and his agenda was to finally leave the war front/Middle East for good but they couldnt let him. That's why he backed out of his red line with Syria. He never wanted another war.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2018 5:19 AM

Fauxrage. It's all the rage.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2018 5:23 AM

She's got the Miss Pittypat vapours.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2018 11:22 AM

As God is my witness...

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2018 11:31 AM

Human rights violations as blatant as this will continue happening, due to our current bought and paid for leadership. This is a prime example of what leaders of other countries feel emboldened to do, knowing that they, and other world powers/oligarchs, bought and paid for America’s POTUS. You see, he works for THEM, not us.

Does Miss Lindsey have a minor in dramatic arts? She sure has been putting her “outraged” person out there, as of late.

Expect these abuses to continue, and escalate. Duterte of the Philippines hit the ground running, with DJT praising his despicable hit squads, so every dictator out there knows the real score.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2018 11:46 AM
by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2018 10:26 PM

I think Trump needs to visit that embassy asap!

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2018 11:01 PM

I should be ashamed to say this, but I'm not. I hope one day soon to be watching TV and see the Senatrix get called "FAG!" by someone in a crowd. Oh yes I would.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2018 11:05 PM

How hard does he get when he talks like this?

He certainly gets red.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2018 11:10 PM

"Hell to Pay" has been a slogan of Graham for years. I don't recall whenever he has backed-up those utterances. Making threats so frequently become hollow and verbage without substance.

Graham has been very high profile ever since McCain left Washington. He's craving the camera and pushes himself into the limelight.

The behavior is really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2018 11:35 PM

R59 I want to know what engineers wars are and where I can learn about this.

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2018 12:05 AM

Please

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2018 12:06 AM

I do believe Miss Lindsey is getting the vapors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2018 1:23 AM

Is he with Jared or not? Because miss Jared is taking Saudi cock.

by Anonymousreply 73October 13, 2018 1:57 AM

Oh shut up Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 74October 13, 2018 1:59 AM

R70, Project for a New American Century published in the mid 1990s discussed engineering wars in Iraq and Syria and the possibility of planes striking buildings in the US and this was in 1997-1998. These documents produced by a neoconservative think tank provided a blueprint for "permanent war" so the war profiteers (Halliburton/Dick Cheney most famous among them) can make billions.

Even Bush Sr knew Dick was dangerous and a ground war in Iraq would be a mess but Dubya wouldn't listen. W was so loyal to Cheney and don't realize he was duped into a nation building money scheme in Iraq until it was too late in his 2nd term. We essentially had 8 years of Cheney as president. Obama tried his best to avoid war but nobody could cut the defense industry/war machine at the knees. We have a war economy. Arms and aerospace engineering is vital to our economy. China has taken notice of this and has gone in the opposite direction by creating a "development economy". They are in the business of building infrastructure (high speed trains, the new Silk Road) while our infrastructure is crumbling and in abysmal shape

by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2018 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!