Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teacher busted for hooking up in classroom during school hours with student he met on Grindr

Justin Adrian gave the student a pass so he wouldn't be marked tardy to his next class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 1:46 PM

[quote]Justin Adrian gave the student a pass so he wouldn't be marked tardy to his next class.

In that case, I don't see what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2018 5:35 PM

Wow. The teacher must've been really horny to throw caution to the wind and hook up with a student.

Just masturbate (in a toilet stall) or have a fleshjack ready when you are this horny at work.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2018 5:50 PM

I have a question for any gay male teachers out there who teach high school. What's the story with teachers like this? Are you ever tempted? Do you think of any of your students in a sexual way,?

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2018 5:51 PM

"Mr. Adrian" is also an aspiring model

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2018 5:54 PM

"Mr. Adrian" is also a married man. Cheater? Or do they have an "arrangement"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2018 5:56 PM

The kid was already 18, they couldn't wait until he fucking graduated?

Getting dickmatized is a bitch, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2018 5:58 PM

R3 I am a teacher and yes , sometimes 16-17 year olds are VERY attractive and its hard to take your eyes off them but it never goes beyond that. I never give out my number (even when they occasionally ask for it). Once you start seeing the same kids every day you get used to them and it becomes easier. Their lack of maturity also makes them less attractive. It helps that I'm smooth and have daddy issues so I usually gravitate towards hairy DILF types anyway. This teacher was probably very desperate or high on drugs to have lost self control like that. Or the boy must have been breathtakingly gorgeous. Either way, it wasn't the best decision ( to put it mildly) and now his life is permanently ruined. Very sad all around.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2018 6:00 PM

sexy sluts

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2018 6:01 PM

[quote] Either way, it wasn't the best decision ( to put it mildly) and now his life is permanently ruined. Very sad all around.

The only crime is that they hooked up on school grounds. If they drove off the school property and hooked up down the street, the cops couldn't touch the teacher for any crime.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2018 6:03 PM

The lure of the teen top.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2018 6:05 PM

The kids just used to bring an apple for teacher. Now it's dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2018 6:21 PM

How did anyone find out about it if the door was locked and they were discreet?

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2018 6:32 PM

This just seems like horribly bad judgement to me. Yes, he probably shouldn't be allowed to teach but criminal charges seem kind of ridiculous. The kid was 18 and on grindr himself and looking to hook up. He's an idiot, but I don't think he's a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2018 6:32 PM

Exactly R9, which is why it's so stupid. How about trying to catch actual child predators.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2018 6:34 PM

God you know the teahcer-student roleplay was the whole fantasy too. There was probably a ruler involved.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2018 6:50 PM

[quote]How did anyone find out about it if the door was locked and they were discreet?

That's what I was wondering. Did the parents snoop on his phone? Did the twink blackmail Teacher?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2018 6:52 PM

[quote]Did the twink blackmail Teacher?

Happened at my school. Young female student conspired with her class to get rid of one particular teacher. It worked.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2018 6:58 PM

My guess is the kid told his friends and it got back to his parents. I wouldn't be happy that my 28 year old was hooking up on grindr, but I'd be more worried about him getting murdered in a dark alley than hooking up with the teacher.

Yes, I'd probably want to kick the teacher's ass but turning it into a legal matter just seems weird to me. They probably thing they're going to get a payday.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2018 7:00 PM

18 year olds can be aggressive. The teacher should have resisted, of course, but hormones take over.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2018 7:00 PM

18 year old, not 28 lol. 29 I just don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2018 7:02 PM

^ Stupid phone. I

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2018 7:03 PM

Oh the terror! An adult had sex behind a locked door with another adult. Only in America would this be news or would someone be facing 2 years in jail.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2018 7:04 PM

It is a crime even if the kid is 18 in many places.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2018 7:05 PM

Haven’t you all seen Notes on a Scandal?

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]It is a crime even if the kid is 18 in many places.

In my state it is called “institutional sexual assault”, even if the student is 18 or older.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2018 7:09 PM

Obviously the husband wasn't hitting it right, thus this thirst for young dick. R10 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2018 7:14 PM

How embarrassing for that teacher. What poor judgement.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2018 7:21 PM

There's no crime here.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2018 7:28 PM

I am sure I'll get chastised for saying it, but the late 70's were a vastly different time. I had month-long affairs with two teachers in the Catholic high school I attended. One was a priest in his 20's and the other was a teacher/coach in his mid-20's. I instigated both affairs. We met at a local hotel and when each ended after several weeks, I didn't run my mouth to anyone at school or at home. It was what it was. The priest was having a crisis of faith and worked through his issues, remaining a priest. We had dinner together about 3 years ago and he told me that he'd not done anything like that again. Now whether I believe a Catholic priest of not is another thing, but...…. The coach just retired, recently marked his 40th wedding anniversary and we occasionally play tennis together. Nothing has happened since those high school dalliances and I am glad that I lived in a time where careers and lives could be obliterated. Nice memories for me of two very exciting men.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2018 7:29 PM

(R29 here), make that "I am glad I lived in a time where careers and lives could NOT be obliterated....." My error.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2018 7:31 PM

The teacher is cute. It would have fulfilled a fantasy of mine when I was 18 to do a hot teacher.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2018 7:41 PM

r29, that was because at the time you were closeted.

Any teacher that messes with a student NOW is insane. Teens run their mouths and tell their friends.

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2018 7:45 PM

(R32) You are entirely right!! I was closeted and with the teacher/coach, we were studying "A Separate Peace" in class and something about the story and the way in which the teacher brought it to life, was so alluring to this student.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2018 7:48 PM

As long as it happened when the teacher and student were on their own time, say lunch hour or after school let out, door shut and blinds down, no loud moans that others could hear - there is no problem with what happened.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2018 7:50 PM

I'm surprised that none of you Grindr bitches have tracked down the teacher's profile yet.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2018 8:08 PM

The teacher isn't that good looking to be a model. Even if they carried on off canpus, the teacher would have been in trouble. You can't fraternize with a student, even if s/he were 19. There are laws about roles, regardless of age. The kid probably had to share the details with his friends. I agree with others, back in the day we kept our mouths quiet and were discreet. Thank goidness social media didn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2018 8:13 PM

[quote]As long as it happened when the teacher and student were on their own time, say lunch hour or after school let out, door shut and blinds down, no loud moans that others could hear - there is no problem with what happened.

Perhaps, but there is no reason (beyond abject stupidity) that this tryst couldn't have happened somewhere other than on school grounds. It's hard to fathom how the teacher could be such a moron as to not just fool around with a student but to do it in a classroom.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2018 8:22 PM

R29 In your opinion do you think you were the only school dalliance those guys had?

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2018 8:22 PM

As the parent of a young man, I, too, would have gone through the roof if I learned he'd had sex with a teacher at school, male or female. Teenage boys are not known for their reasoning skills, even when considered an adult legally, but a teacher should know better. It would have not made any difference to me if it had happened off school property, either. A teacher can exert undue influence on one of their students, even if it seems consensual.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2018 8:28 PM

I'd be mad too R39, but more in wtf were you thinking mode, not in a scorched earth let's call in the cops way.

I'd probably try and quietly get the teacher fired for horrible judgement more than anything, and put the 18 year old in counseling if they'd agree to it. Seriously, at 18 you shouldn't need the Internet for sex.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2018 8:33 PM

I can't believe how much sympathy this teacher is receiving here. Anyone who works as a teacher knows that it is 100% wrong to mess with students. It's an abuse of authority, it's not about biological maturity and satisfying natural urges.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2018 8:35 PM

I have zero sympathy for him R41, I just don't think it's a criminal matter. More a disciplinary one, fire his arse.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2018 8:43 PM

I agree R41. Before I was an attorney I was a teacher. But the positions are the same. You are in authority. You are the adult. The student, just like the client, is at a vulnerable stage. No matter how much they are exciting you or turning you on you must resist because of your roles. This teacher was not only not using common sense but he was forgetting the major problem: where does this lead to? In the 70's that may not have been the issue. But today with social media, over reaction to sexual matters, and the ugly nature of sexual abuse by authority figures coming forward every day why would anyone risk their careers for a teenager. Especially in Kansas! And when you have a hot husband waiting for you at home. This is why people hate us. They think that gay men will please their sexual appetites without concern or consideration for anyone else. It's not true. But the stereotype is still out there.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2018 8:53 PM

R9, Maybe so, but the school administrators could fire him.

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2018 9:00 PM

If God didn’t want us diddling with our teenage students, he wouldn’t have made so many of them so freaking hawt.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2018 9:29 PM

(R38) Probably not although not at the time we were involved because we were meeting almost daily. However, yes, you are probably right - there was more than likely someone before and after me.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2018 9:33 PM

The Model Teacher is in fact a self-destructive waste. Every teacher knows the rules nowadays and how strictly they are enforced.

I have classes filled with handsome smart college boys. One of course notices the beauty and like a vampire smells the virility, the first class or two, then it fades. Female colleagues occasionally also remark how stunning this or that one is, and we all know even such remarks are not kosher. That's how striking it is. But you just put it in a box and get on with your job.

There is no reason for HS or college students to be making plays for teacher. The 18 yo in this story was on grinder and could have found a hot older dude easily enough. Its a cunt move to move in on teacher.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2018 10:01 PM

The teacher is self destructive. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2018 10:03 PM

I do get a kick out of female and male students who flirt! With no other intention. if they do it well, I admire the skill and think they are going to be successful at work, too. I mean if they aren't dumb cunts, can do the work, but are adding the flirt because why not, every little bit helps. I think thats clever.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Damn. And he had such a promising future as the top male model in Kansas.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2018 10:07 PM

I blew one of my teachers but I had the good sense to wait until I was 18 and had my diploma in my hand.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2018 10:08 PM

They’re both idiots for flipping on Grinder at school.

Any cunt or bully could have been catfishing them with a rousing game of ‘Out the Faggot.”

Why would any reasonably sane person risk his dignity or safety?

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2018 10:11 PM

If he wasn't attractive we'd probably only be roasting him for being so stupid, He was stupid. There may not be a crime but there was a law and he had to know it, He owns it. Too bad at such a cost.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2018 10:13 PM

Hot. Who was the top? Was there lube or was it Brokebackesque?

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2018 10:17 PM

I get why this is wrong but should not be a crime.

My friend teaches elementary and one of his ex students, who was in 7th grade, found him on grindr and was relentless in trying to hook up. He said the kid was good looking but he, of course, was not interested. He reported the account as underage but nothing was done. He got off grindr for good after that.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2018 10:39 PM

7th grade! crissakes!

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2018 10:42 PM

I feel bad for Mr. Adrian. He had a momentary period of weakness. I hope his life isn't completely ruined. Nobody was hurt. A blowjob isn't the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]There was probably a ruler involved.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2018 10:49 PM

Lapse in judgment to say the least. He traded his teaching career for a quickie. Now he’s going to be a felon too! Was it worth it? Um, no!

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2018 10:51 PM

I remember my junior year of high school in my science class, these girls were talking about how cute and dreamy a particular boy was, and the teacher (who was a middle aged woman with mostly gray hair) chimes in and says "I know what you mean. If I was about 15 years younger...." and then she never finished. The girls just kind of awkwardly laughed. I couldn't believe she actually said that.

Several years later, there was a history teacher from the same school who was actually caught having an affair with a student and was sentenced to 5 years in prison for it. The girl cried in court at the sentencing saying she loved him and would never forgive herself for letting that happen to him. I thought they should look at the science teacher, though.

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2018 10:51 PM

The crime wasn't that of having sex with an 18-year-old, it was of having that sex on [bold]school grounds[/bold] with him.

[Quote]The student was 18 and of the age of legal consent; however, it is [bold]against the law for teachers to engage in sexual behavior with students at their school.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2018 10:55 PM

I posted about my seduction of a teacher when I was 16 and was labeled an EST, but it happened, and let me tell you that learning how to wield my body, my sexuality, and ability to flirt to gradually wear down the defenses of a grown man made me a much more confident adult.

I understand the abuse of authority kneejerk response. However, this isnt a case of a teacher grooming and preying upon a vulnerable student. They met on Grindr. They were both adults. They were both looking to fuck. The teacher is guilty of bad judgment of having sex at work, and around minors. He probably should be fired, but I struggle with anything beyond that because there is no victim here.

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2018 10:56 PM

I work with teenagers frequently and while they can be objectively attractive, they also legally belong to someone else and sex with them would also technically mean sex with whoever owns them and that is an instant dick-wilt. If I begin to have the slightest dirty thought I remind myself that there’s a guardian attached and temptation vanishes. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Plus I feel teenagers should be having (safe, consensual) sex with each other, if they choose. They don’t need us old pervs in their sexy time, that’s theirs to figure out. I didn’t want old men horning in on me when I was 17 so I return the favor.

by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2018 11:09 PM

You are misinterpreting r9/r61.

They don't mean literally on the school grounds, it is the fact that person involved is a student at his school.

It is illegal for teachers to sleep with their students. Regardless of whether it is okay by the age of consent.

He was a teacher a the students school. If they fuck before graduation, it is illegal. If they fucked after graduation, it would be been perfectly legal.

by Anonymousreply 64October 10, 2018 11:09 PM

[quote]The Model Teacher is in fact a self-destructive waste. Every teacher knows the rules nowadays and how strictly they are enforced.

This. How many of these stories have made the news at this point? Countless many.

Any teacher that is still willing to potentially ruin their life just to get off with a student lacks the judgement to be a teacher.

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2018 11:11 PM

Why does he look like a midget in R5's pic?

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2018 11:14 PM

[quote]They’re both idiots for flipping on Grinder at school. Any cunt or bully could have been catfishing them with a rousing game of ‘Out the Faggot.”

Is it 1988 or 2018? Why on earth would you automatically assume gay guys must be closeted?! I'd imagine everyone at the school knew that both of them were gay.

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2018 11:17 PM

R9, in some states it’s illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student regardless of whether the student is above the age of consent or legally an adult.

by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2018 11:21 PM

Because he wanted to type “f-ggot”, R67. I just FF’d.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2018 11:25 PM

[quote]it is against the law for teachers to engage in sexual behavior with students at their school.

The way this is worded, I'm not sure if the crime is doing it with the student anywhere, or only if doing it on school property. If the former, a lawyer should contest the constitutionality of that, and maybe even if it's the latter.

[quote]When the student’s parents learned about what happened, they contacted school officials.

So the young man just offered up the news when the parents asked what he did in school that day?? That's weird. A private investigation might be warranted to see if the student deliberately set up the teacher. There's no way the student would tell the parents for any other reason.

by Anonymousreply 70October 10, 2018 11:33 PM

How hung is the young man?

by Anonymousreply 71October 10, 2018 11:35 PM

This happened at the school my coworkers daughter attends.

She said the story initially was the kid had the hots for the teacher and kissed him. Then he spread the story like wildfire.

I personally thought some things were missing...now it appears the Grindr part...

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2018 1:55 AM

Stories like this always bring out the damaged fossils to brag about how in their day it was normal to do this shit. Well duh grandpas!!! Back in your day being an out gay teenager would get you killed. Back in your day it was impossible to have healthy relationships due to all the homophobia. I’d recommend therapy but y’all gonna die soon anyway. These old grandpas also go on and on about how teens are so aggressive and have stronger will then them. They do this because they think a hot young teen will hit on them and make their nasty fantasies come true.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote]in their day it was normal to do this shit.

Not in my day.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2018 12:21 PM

One thing I've noticed here is how some posters tend to conflate not being ashamed sex with a lack of norms and they get very angry if the subsequent distortion is raised.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2018 12:29 PM

But do deh have duh evidence?

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2018 1:09 PM

[quote] How hung is the young man?

Reports were very well endowed and beer can thick.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2018 1:17 PM

In grad school I taught classes and got hit on many times by undergrads. I never did anything because I saw all of the immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2018 1:59 PM

Interesting responses from former male Lolitas here....I don't know whether to roll my eyes and laugh or worry about all these grown-up sociopaths walking about...

Surely he should have been fired, and barred from teaching, but to those shocked at criminal charges I remind you that institutional trust is still important. We need to mainly leave this kind of stuff in porn...

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2018 2:19 PM

[quote] I remind you that institutional trust is still important.

Haul Bill Clinton into the Oval Office and tell him the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2018 2:23 PM

And he was impeached R80.

No one is making excuses for that.

I know they were both of age, but I think we need to have zero tolerance for areas that (let's face it) can be hotbeds for predatory pedos.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2018 2:27 PM

r79 types Fraubissina O'Fraustein.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2018 2:28 PM

I blew it!

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2018 2:33 PM

Thread is useless without a nude photo of teacher.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2018 2:34 PM

Priorité to nudies of hottie student.

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2018 2:38 PM

R3 I'm a former high school teacher - I taught English for 12 years before I switched careers - and this teacher is a MORON with zero judgement and deserves everything he gets. I don't care if the student was the age of consent or not! Most school boards have strict codes of conduct regarding relations with students and they are to be professional at all times. Hell, the school board I worked for made a de facto rule that we were not to even touch a student unless it was a medical emergency that required first aid. This teacher should haven't even engaged the student on Grindr, just blocked him right away. Added to that, he fucked (or got fucked) by the student in the actual school building! It's not hot, it's not sexy, it's absolutely stupid!

For the most part I never found myself remotely attracted to any of my students. Once in a blue moon there was one of the those very mature looking 12th grader but I was not at all tempted. Frankly, I was more interested in some of fellow teachers. And that's a whole different story.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2018 2:38 PM

Everyone 18 fuck away

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2018 2:53 PM

ISHC.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]This just seems like horribly bad judgement to me.

Yes, it is. I teach at the university level. This teacher is an immature imbecile, who should not be anywhere near a school. You are there to teach the students, not fuck them. It's hard to fathom the reports of teachers (men and women), who engage in affairs with their students. It's unprofessional. They are all immature, self-centered, or dealing with their own inadequacies.

On one of my SIRS for a course I taught a few years ago, a student wrote "you're cute." You receive the reports the semester after you teach the course. I always assumed that it was one of the young women in the class. About a year later, I encountered a male student from that course. He asked me out, and he told me that he thought I was "cute." I realized that I had been mistaken about the author of that report. I responded that I was flattered, but that I could not date a student. He protested that he would would never again take a course of mine.

He was 21 and very good looking. Even though I would not teach him again, I had a responsibility to uphold, i.e. as a faculty member to a student at the university, you are a role model.

To the poster who wrote about his initiating "affairs" with the young priest and young coach in high school in the 70s. I wonder how mature you really were to understand that they abused their positions over you.

Throw the book at this boob!

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2018 3:00 PM

One reason I never became a teacher is because I was afraid I'd fall in love with one of my students.

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2018 3:02 PM

I have two friends (gay men) who are teachers and they've told me they don't use Grindr or any other hookup apps because they think it would cause problems with parents/school officials if they were found out.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2018 3:04 PM

I bet the student is a quarterback and he fucked Mr. Adrian bareback with no lube.

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2018 3:04 PM

My senior year of high school, I took a trip to Europe and one of the chaperones was a 24 year old teacher from another high school in the district. He was hot AF and taught me everything about sex. We fucked like bunnies for 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2018 3:09 PM

R93 How old were you? What did he look like and what did he do to you?

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2018 3:21 PM

The teacher is in Shawnee, KS I don't think there's much work for male models there. He might have gotten away with his affair if the kid kept quiet.

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2018 3:25 PM

Hopefully he gets out in time for Shawnee Fashion Week, to be held at the Belk. I hope he can model that cute Abercrombie v-neck sweater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2018 3:30 PM

(R79) I am (R29) one of the "Lolitas". I am not making excuses for what happened four decades ago. However, it was a whole different world on every level, prior to social media and an awareness of the realities of the world. At least it was in my small New England town of about 25,000. I thought I was just about the only gay and in a sheltered overly Catholic environment, assumed I was doomed to end up like the local "sissy" who was regularly arrested for being drunk and exposing himself at the American Legion. Yes, I seduced the priest and teacher/coach. If I knew what I know now, I'd have not done it. However, it happened. Had I fooled around with someone my own age - had they been available - I'd have probably had a typical youthful 1970's experience. What I had instead was eye-opening. I realized the endless possibilities of sex with a man - probably not locally but if I decided to move elsewhere. In addition, I was not treated like a "hole to be filled". WE talked, almost as though we were contemporaries - about everything. It was an education for me on every level and although in the 40 years since, I've never discussed it with either of them, nor pried into anything personal, we play tennis or have dinner without any awkwardness. It may be the exception to the rule but it's what happened. As for me, I'm a high school teacher and I have very strict boundaries. I also direct the annual musical and have had students who clearly had crushes on me or looked at me as some kind of deity. I don't encourage anything or even contemplate anything. I am their teacher, they are my students. Forty years ago I had no urge to rush out and share what happened with anyone - family, friends, authorities. The passage of years has changed that - in many ways for the best. Did the two adults take advantage of me? I have no scars or trauma from everything that happened. I felt respected. I felt cared about and I learned what pleasuring a man could be. There were no textbooks or magazines or individuals to whom I could have gotten that information. I do not regret what happened forty years ago. I can't do anything about it anyhow. However, my career has taken a different tact and I am more than satisfied with the course I have chosen. In that era, there were few ways for a gay teen in a small town to find himself. Ir certainly wasn't perfect but what is.

by Anonymousreply 97October 11, 2018 3:43 PM

I wonder how Mr. Adrian's husband coping with this. Even if they have an open marriage all this bad publicity must be straining the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 98October 11, 2018 3:49 PM

R98 he's thrown himself into his modeling. Kansas City is an emerging fashion Mecca.

by Anonymousreply 99October 11, 2018 3:52 PM

R97 How old were you when these two dalliances happened?

Over the years did you ever wonder if they had other kids?

You play tennis/have dinners with these men and never pry? Its not at all awkward? It doesn't ever hover unspoken (apparently it does for you....)

by Anonymousreply 100October 11, 2018 4:17 PM

(R100) I was 17 and in my senior year. Because I attended Catholic School where they'd sometimes have you skip a year, I started my senior year at 16. However, when these flings happened, I was 17. Each lasted about a month and we'd meet at a local hotel where the seemingly gay clerk would always have the same room available for us......in both instances. I never actually wondered whether there had been anyone else until I was in my 30's. Father Tom was having a huge crisis of faith at the time. He'd been pushed into the priesthood. It was considered the ultimate to have one of your children have a vocation (priest or nun) and he was the sacrificial lamb. He told me that what we'd shared had helped him to realize that he needed to remain a priest and to focus solely on his priestly duties. When the scandals broke out, I confess I did search to find out whether his name was included and it was not. He remained teaching at the school for 15 years after me, and was then a diocesan priest for decades without so much as a whisper. That isn't definite, of course, but beyond that, we'd have dinner maybe once every two or three years and talk about any number of topics except...….. As for the teacher/coach.....he retired as a teacher this past June with a record that would be the envy of any teacher. The sex was possibly the best I've ever had.....mainly because he was almost solely interested in making sure I was pleased. I've not been involved with a great many people who subscribed to that attitude. We talked at the time about the need for him to marry if he was going to continue teaching in a parochial school. The last time we got together sexually, he told me he was going to propose to a woman he'd known since high school (He had just turned 26). There were no histrionics from me or expectations that we were going to move in together or live happily ever after. I had a confidence I had lacked and it enabled me to make decisions as to whether I wanted to go to college to become a teacher or not. I told this story in the interest of showing how different it could be four decades ago in a small town. It was what it was and when we get together to play tennis, it's as good friends of longstanding. After we'd make love, we would sometimes talk for an hour or two about any number of topics and so we built a relationship on mutual interests too. In a different time or place, anything could have happened. It didn't and I am fine with the outcome. Despite the hotel setting, there was nothing sordid and we never spent a night together, although those evenings sometimes stretched on for five or six hours.

by Anonymousreply 101October 11, 2018 4:30 PM

The Football Coaching staff of 9 ran a train on me at 16, I've had a rosebud ever since.

by Anonymousreply 102October 11, 2018 4:33 PM

this is Kansas! I'm surprised there are any gays left

by Anonymousreply 103October 11, 2018 5:03 PM

R102, is delusional. Make love with your rapist? Lmao.

I slept with an older man when I was 15. I developed a huge crush on him. I was then aware of being gay and being doomed to misery so the fact a handsome older male was the same as me made me feel less lonely. I really believed he was the only person who would ever understand me. What I really wanted was to be understood and not feel doomed. This guy took advantage of me and since I was so lost and immature, I confused that with love.

Looking back on his actions I feel disgusted, and the fucked up relationship made me feel it was normal to feel shame and hide every relationship I had after that. If homosexuality had been accepted then like it is now I never would’ve fallen for that shit. I’d like to believe that if he want self loathing he never would’ve taken advantage of me.

The good thing that came out of it was that I was so disgusted by his actions later on I have no attraction to men younger than me. And yes I was very hot in my youth, and older gay men who wanted to sleep with me would always tell me how mature I was for my age. Being the immature young man I was I bought into it. Older man who use the “you’re so mature for your age” line are manipulative sickos.

I no longer teach but I did once. And closeted gay kids would flock to me since they prob felt “normal” for the first time. I never took adavantge of that crap.

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2018 5:05 PM

I'm a teacher and the kids get on Grindr. I do not have a face pic because of it. When I see them, I block them. They could still catfish me and I wonder.

Fake GPS helps too.

Some 18 yo's look like hunky strapping 20 year olds. They are few, but they are there.

by Anonymousreply 105October 11, 2018 5:10 PM

When you're a teacher, you must maintain a professional distance from your students. I will say from my experience that there are times when you become closer to some students for a variety of reasons, but there are boundaries that you simply do not cross. Also, and I know people are going to argue me on this, your personal life can be seen a fair game by parents and even the school board. Now, when I was teaching I knew I couldn't be fired for being gay, our board had equality protection in place, but I knew if I were ever found to be on hookup sites or apps, or if a nude photo got into the wrong hands, I would be fired in a instant. And that doesn't apply to gay teachers it applies to straight ones too. Parents are entrusting their child's well-being to you and that was something I always took seriously.

by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2018 5:14 PM

I doubt anyone got fucked in this scenario. It was likely a bj.

It's idiotic that someone would get arrested for this. Sure, fire the teacher, but why fill up our jails with adults who have consensual sex?

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2018 5:15 PM

The first guy to finger my ass was my high school English teacher (ahhh, heaven). But that was a good 5 years after I graduated and at a bathhouse, not in school.

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2018 5:17 PM

R102, that's a porn fantasy, not real.

by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2018 5:17 PM

R101 Maybe if he spent less time grooming you and more time teaching, you would've learned about paragraphs.

The especially creepy part about teachers and pupils - even if the pupil is of age - is the teacher knew them when they were younger. I don't see how any right-thinking person could be attracted to someone they knew when that person was a child.

by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2018 5:20 PM

R107 How old was the student when they started chatting on Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2018 5:20 PM

I agree he should be fired, but 2 years in prison is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2018 5:20 PM

R107 I also forgot to add if you read the article is says in that Kansas it is against the law for teachers to engage in sexual behavior with students at their school. So he broke the law and is facing jail time as a result.

by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2018 5:22 PM

I remember seeing a movie in the 90s from Netherlands that was a memoir of a gay directors coming of age during WWII where the Dutch boy falls in love with a young American soldier. A wistful and sentimental but positive view of the experience - not all that different than CMBYN - that reminded me of R101. Wish I could remember the name of the movie.

Different era. Look at Christopher Isherwood and Bachardy. Maybe ok at that time and place. But not in today’s environment. And more importantly to me, the teachers position of trust - like a doctor or lawyer - is the ultimate barrier that indicts him. Clearly he lost self-control and will be held accountable. But hopefully doesn’t lose the rest of his life to the mistake - as the American system tends to be overly and unnecessarily punitive. Short punishment and then he can move far away from Kansas and start new.

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2018 5:34 PM

^ found it: “For a Lost Soldier”. I really liked it. Scary that it was 1993. Seems like just yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote]this is Kansas! I'm surprised there are any gays left

Honey, it ain't 1985 anymore. Gays are out and about everywhere now.

by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2018 5:51 PM

Some of the posters claiming to be teachers have the grammar of a child.

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2018 6:17 PM

R117 Well now we know why America is the dumbest country on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2018 6:18 PM

They are both sex addicts.

I have a problem with this.

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2018 6:39 PM

(R89) To answer your question....NO, I was not mature enough at the time, due to the times, the overly protective environment of parochial school and the kind of upbringing, to realize the priest and coach/teacher could be construed as abusing their positions over me. That is probably one of the reasons I have been so conscious of boundaries during my years of teaching.

by Anonymousreply 120October 11, 2018 6:44 PM

A teacher at my high school had a somewhat racy past....in that he began his first teaching job in his early 20s, then at the end of his first year, married a graduating senior. They were together for decades.

Even that strikes me as a bit sordid, I must say. You’re just not supposed to have sexual contact with your teachers.

by Anonymousreply 121October 11, 2018 6:47 PM

R121 If the student had graduated and was in college and then something happened after (not in the school building) a bit sordid, as you say, but the teacher is longer the student's teacher or even connected to him in an academic setting.

by Anonymousreply 122October 11, 2018 6:57 PM

R122 I know....it just has the lingering air of [italic]sordidity [/italic] because all forever wondered, “When did it all START??”

by Anonymousreply 123October 11, 2018 7:03 PM

R114

But chances are, he may not be able to start over with a clean slate. Depending on the conviction, if he's a registered sex offender in Kansas he may - or may not - be able to move to another state depending on the terms of his parole. If he can move and does, he'll have to register under the laws of the state to which he moves. Whether being convicted of having sex with a student has the same effect as having sex with someone under 18, I don't know but even if he doesn't need to register, he'd need to go somewhere that has no internet service as otherwise it'll follow him everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 11, 2018 7:24 PM

Dammit teacher, stop fucking your student!

by Anonymousreply 125October 11, 2018 7:59 PM

School districts need to hold "don't fuck the students" training sessions every semester. They need an AA-like support network where teachers can call each other if they're about to fall off the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 126October 11, 2018 8:15 PM

I knew a guy who once came across this guy on grindr. Said he was 19 (this other guy was 26). He said the messages were very fishy due to the language used and the grammar/spelling. Once he walked in the house, this boy is standing there in front of him. He asked if Jerry was there and he said he was Jerry. He asked how old the boy was and the boy said 19. This guy knew there was no way he was 19. So the age given starts to plummet. 18, 17, 15, and finally just turned 13. This guy was shook. He claims he left and didn't do anything. I believe him because of the way he looked while telling the story. His last time on grindr.

by Anonymousreply 127October 11, 2018 9:17 PM

If this teacher wanted to fuck an 18 year-old, he could've found one outside the area of his school district, so there wouldn't have been any problems.. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 128October 11, 2018 9:32 PM

A (female) friend of mine was an art teacher for HS. She got close with one student and the summer after he graduated, they had a fling. No one ever found out. Still, she could've been ruined.

This guy was an idiot. Using grindr on school grounds. Sex with a student. Sex with a student on school grounds. His husband should file for divorce if he hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 129October 11, 2018 9:47 PM

R96 Wrap your swanlike neck with a delicate infinity scarf. It's the hottest trend in Kansas street fashion! Make it a conversation starter by accessorizing in a lovely seafoam color, exuding the presence of a little mermaid. You'll be the girl ALL the boys chase after!

by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]Maybe if he spent less time grooming you and more time teaching, you would've learned about paragraphs.

The combination of cunting and composition is peak DL.

by Anonymousreply 131October 11, 2018 11:27 PM

At least he got to live every gay man's dream before it destroyed his life.

by Anonymousreply 132October 11, 2018 11:32 PM

Sleeping with highschoolers is not every gay man's dream by a long fuckin shot r132. Speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 133October 11, 2018 11:34 PM

I think was he did was wrong and stupid beyond his education yet I feel sorry for him, I guess because he is so stupid. Sex and porn so glamourize the out of bounds you can where some dick thinking shallow or insecure boobie would be duped into fucking himself with a pron fantasy come true. It's kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 134October 11, 2018 11:38 PM

I worked in Corrections and the same issue was rampant.

I would literally think bitches this is not a freaking dating service.

It is called being professional. No dick was worth losing my job and career.

by Anonymousreply 135October 11, 2018 11:53 PM

r135 was it male corrections officers and male prisoners? Did anything ever happen?

by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2018 12:12 AM

I'm not that person, but there was a string of stories about female officers hooking up with male prisoners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2018 12:15 AM

R24 What was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2018 1:01 AM

What’s the point of teaching high school if you can’t trade grades for ass with hunky male students? I’m glad I’m not a teacher

by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2018 1:02 AM

R135, actually it was usually women employees getting on male convicts and lesbian employees getting on female convicts.

It was always funny on how quickly the women convicts "found" themselves a wife. Or how they would be sending letters out to their male husbands and prior prison wives.

There was always, always a butch broad that "ran' the fellow females.

by Anonymousreply 140October 12, 2018 1:02 AM

[Quote]I have two friends (gay men) who are teachers and they've told me they don't use Grindr or any other hookup apps because they think it would cause problems with parents/school officials if they were found out.

I'm shocked whenever I see Scruff profiles in which they admit they're teachers. This is in New York, though, where it's hard to fire a teacher. The union is pretty tough.

by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2018 7:13 AM

I can understand being on apps if you're a teacher, but even checking it anywhere near school grounds sounds like asking for trouble

by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2018 7:14 AM

I never did anything with the junior and senior high school boys I taught, but I admit I fantasized about some of them. I was really careful— probably avoiding ANY body contact more than any straight teacher around — out of fear of getting outed or accused of something.

Still, some of those high school boys were hot as fuck. One in particular made me crazy — great face, buff and muscled wrestler’s body, always showing it off, always getting the girls. A few years after he graduated I found him online— under a different name and doing g4p escorting.

Ran into him a couple times, but didn’t admit to him I’d seen him online for a good while. Finally I lost control and contacted him. He was as beautiful as ever, but the sex was pretty one-sided....no kissing, and I’d do the sucking. I could worship the body all I wanted.

I stayed in contact with him for awhile, but never got together with him again. He’s still hot, but is legit now, doing lower level pro wrestling and MMA stuff. He’s a typical narcissistic jock wrestler, which might be one reason he never married. Of course, he could also be deeply, deeply closeted. I’m not really sure, tbh.

But yeah, I had a thing for him when he was my student. I controlled myself but my mind went there. I loved looking at him any time I got the chance. Believe me, he enjoyed hearing about how much I liked him when I finally got together with him. He loved the admiration.

by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2018 7:46 AM

[quote]Oh the terror! An adult had sex behind a locked door with another adult.

Yeah...on school grounds, during the middle of the day, a teacher and a student. Why is that so hard to understand? Take that shit off campus, you stupid FUCKS.

[quote]Only in America would this be news or would someone be facing 2 years in jail.

And you think ONLY in America this would be news? Oh, that's right...this happens ALL THE TIME in Russia, the Middle East, Jamaica, etc and everyone in those places just gets a slap on the wrist. What wrong with us, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2018 9:49 AM

Bad judgment on the teacher's part. No question.

by Anonymousreply 145October 12, 2018 11:28 AM

I teach at an area college close to this school and am adviser to the college's LGBT student group. We took a trip to this high school to do a panel for this teacher's class a couple of years ago. I found him to be disinterested and self-absorbed. He sat at his desk, preening, checking his phone and very obviously oogling one of his students while mine were talking. I recall thinking he was bizarre and probably a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 146October 12, 2018 12:58 PM

r146 I take it you've not seen r96 since then

by Anonymousreply 147October 12, 2018 1:15 PM

I fantasized about my teachers in high school

by Anonymousreply 148November 5, 2018 12:25 AM

R148 my first big crushes were on some of my teachers. I think everyone has fantasized about a teacher before -- gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 149November 5, 2018 12:29 AM

Most of my male teachers were middle-aged, balding and overweight. The few younger ones were just really homely. I never had a hot male teacher.

by Anonymousreply 150November 5, 2018 12:38 AM

Jesus, I’ve cum like 4 times reading this thread. High school hussies come forth with more tales!

by Anonymousreply 151November 5, 2018 1:10 AM

I don't get America sometimes. Why is the teacher wearing cuffs as a fucking pedophile. Wasn't the boy like 18? Is that such a serious crime if the person is of age? I find it reprehensible but isn't that a bit too much?

by Anonymousreply 152November 5, 2018 1:20 AM

R152 because the moron is having public sex in area where there are lots of underage people present

by Anonymousreply 153November 5, 2018 1:26 AM

if he were my teacher in high school i'd have been thrilled to hook up with him. total fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 154November 5, 2018 1:27 AM

well, r144 if the only places you can compare America's draconian laws to are Jamaica and the middle east, all right then. I guess you've kind of made the point for us. This is a fucking backwards country.

by Anonymousreply 155November 5, 2018 1:29 AM

Is Mr. Adrian still in custody? He’s such a horndog I hope he gets a hunky cell mate to keep warm at night with.

by Anonymousreply 156November 5, 2018 1:32 AM

How did the parents find out? That's the weird part. What 18 yr old tells his parents about his grindr hookups?

by Anonymousreply 157November 5, 2018 1:32 AM

Because young twinks nowadays have no shame, R157. Anything and everything goes, so everything gets put out there.

by Anonymousreply 158November 5, 2018 1:35 AM

What about Adrian’s husband?? Jesus, how embarrassing. Your husband is a cheater and a fucking idiot...is coke or meth at play here?

by Anonymousreply 159November 5, 2018 1:37 AM

Agree with R31... I'm hot for teacher too. I think teach had horrendously poor judgment, yet at eighteen, I don't perceive this to be felon-worthy or predator behaviour. I'm usually quite conservative in these matters, but considering the age of the teen two or three years in a federal prison is wholly inappropriate, as much as teacher not being able to resist. Like the poster upthread suggested, couldn't he wait until the lad graduated? It would have been the smart thing to do, and given time, he may have gotten over his student.

by Anonymousreply 160November 5, 2018 2:02 AM

I mean you get arrested for having sex in a park for example. And I think teachers having sex with students should be illegal. Two years is extreme, though .

by Anonymousreply 161November 5, 2018 2:11 AM

Do female teachers recieve two years in prison for this?

by Anonymousreply 162November 5, 2018 3:02 AM

They fuck underage boys, what's a typical sentence.

by Anonymousreply 163November 5, 2018 3:02 AM

I think he was technically of age -- the age of consent is 16 is Kansas -- but is illegal to have sex with a student. I'm sure even that probably wouldn't have resulted in a prison sentence if it hadn't happened on the school property while school was in session.

by Anonymousreply 164November 5, 2018 5:38 AM

So is the teacher a top?

by Anonymousreply 165November 5, 2018 6:14 AM

He’s (was) also a city councilman in Shawnee, KS, an affluent suburb of Kansas City! Had to resign back in September. Political career down the toilet too...lemme guess, did all that power go to his head?!🤣. I agree with other posters, pre-internet it was a lot easier to get away with stuff like this, but the kid shooting his mouth off probably had more to do with it. I lusted after many a teacher, and yes the transgressive nature of the fantasy still always wins out for these people.

by Anonymousreply 166November 5, 2018 12:03 PM

Former substitute teacher here and never found any student desirable.

They are kids. Even at 18, they are still kids to a 30 year old. No life experience, lack of maturity...nothing at all "hot" about abusing your power and position as a teacher to seduce a student.

Now some of those teachers...I most definitely would have messed around with. Off campus that is.

by Anonymousreply 167November 5, 2018 1:03 PM

I don't think the student bragged about it and the parents found out. I think it's possible of course but the most probable scenario is that the parents suspected their son was gay, went trough his phone and found the exchange, I find this to be more plausible.

by Anonymousreply 168November 5, 2018 1:14 PM

I'm sorry, but even if you're hot for each other, this was the stupidest way to go about it.

Stupidity Flags A) going on Grindr at school as a teacher B) Fucking on school grounds C) Fucking during school hours

Dude was asking for his life to be ruined

by Anonymousreply 169November 5, 2018 6:02 PM

It’s not all about the other person being a student. If he was having sex on campus with a boyfriend or husband or whoever, he’d have been fired for that, too.

by Anonymousreply 170November 5, 2018 6:08 PM

Surprised more DLers aren’t piling in on this story. Lurid, crazy, AND gay as it is.

by Anonymousreply 171November 6, 2018 10:43 PM

Old enough to set the table old enough to eat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 6, 2018 10:47 PM

Where are the young man’s nudes?

by Anonymousreply 173November 6, 2018 10:47 PM

Where are the young man's pubes?

by Anonymousreply 174November 6, 2018 10:50 PM

Do you think that part of the allure and thrill (for both of them) was having sex in a classroom as opposed to somewhere safer off campus?

by Anonymousreply 175November 6, 2018 11:24 PM

My teachers were hippy types who became teachers to avoid the Draft. I had 2 social studies teachers in a row who were cool, young, cute and hung like horses. It was the 70's and jeans were tight and the material was thin. Nobody batted an eyelash back then. Everything on display!

All that is gone now, of course.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2018 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!