Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN Reporter Kaitlan Collins Uses Gay Epithets

“Idk if I wanna room with a lesbian,” the reporter said in one post. She used the word “fag” in another.

Fuck her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2023 6:17 PM

It was those Russian hackers.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2018 8:25 AM

I wouldn’t room with a lesbian either.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2018 8:28 AM

Shocker!

[quote]Kaitlan Collins (born April 7, 1992)[1] is an American journalist. She is a White House Correspondent for CNN.[2] [bold]Previously, Collins served as the White House Correspondent for the website The Daily Caller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2018 8:29 AM

R3 beat me to it.

More than anything, I want to know what the fuck is up with her mouth. The first time I saw her I thought she had botched Botox that had been meant to lift the corners, but then it moved into a normal position, so that's not it. When she's not speaking she holds her mouth in such a way that it looks like she has a fish hook in each corner pulling them straight up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2018 8:47 AM

Why would CNN hire a reporter from The Daily Caller?

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2018 8:52 AM

Here it is in motion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2018 8:55 AM

R5, CNN packs the room with right-wingers at every opportunity, in order to prevent anyone from getting the idea that they might be even a little left-leaning. Any panel is stuffed with Rethugs, good luck finding a Dem. Hell, even Don Lemon is a Republican.

They are Fox Lite.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2018 8:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2018 9:03 AM

R7, Don Lemon has been very critical of Trump & the GOP, so I don't think he's a hardcore republican.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2018 9:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2018 9:06 AM

Why would anything happen to her? Joy Reid did far worse and is still working at the most liberal network in the country. Watch and see as our rights are stripped away over the course of the next few years. No one will lift a finger. Have you heard anything about gay rights in the past few weeks during the Kavanaugh debacle? No, you haven’t, because we are on the very bottom of the list. It’s going to get very ugly very fast.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2018 9:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2018 9:08 AM

Surprised that CNN didn't do a better background check.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2018 9:08 AM

Chicken lipped bitch better shut her cunt mouth.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2018 9:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2018 9:11 AM

How did she get her job at CNN? Does she come from a privileged family? Is her dad powerful?

I keep trying to figure that out every time I see her on CNN. She sounds really young. But I'm not that much older than her. Only a few years older.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2018 9:19 AM

Why wasn't CNN Management aware of her Twitter history?

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2018 9:19 AM

R9, it doesn't matter how critical Lemon has been of them. He's still a Republican, and if at this point in our history he hasn't been moved to bail on what is a white supremacist party, then he must be pretty committed.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2018 9:30 AM

How do we know he's a Republican, R18?

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2018 9:31 AM

I wouldn't want to share a room with Rachel Maddow either. She seems the type to hog the center of the bed and squeeze you out to precariously balance at the very edge on ether side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2018 9:31 AM

CNN has become a big fucking joke. Ted Turner doesn't even watch it anymore and he created the damn network. That should tell you something right there.

The only thing I love about CNN is Angela Rye. That's my girl.

As for Ted, he's made his billions and is in Montana with Jane Fonda living his life on his beloved ranch.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2018 9:38 AM

I think she should be dismissed for spelling her name that way.

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2018 9:49 AM

She does have a really weird mouth.

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2018 12:40 PM

Jane Fonda, R21??

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2018 1:06 PM

CNN? Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2018 1:15 PM

Jane Fonda and Ted Turner divorced a long, long time ago.

Try to keep up r21.

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2018 1:24 PM

Deplorable past for sure. So far she has been decent on CNN. She's very young so assuming no more deplorable slip ups, I'm willing to give her a chance.

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2018 1:27 PM

R27 uh fuck off! So if she'd said the N-word, you'd give her another chance?

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2018 1:32 PM

I’ll care about Ted Turner divorcing Hanoi Jane when she apologizes for her treasonous acts during the Vietnam War.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2018 1:36 PM

I'm black actually and it depends. If they used it casually but not actually at a person to denigrate them, yes I think that could be forgiven assuming they stopped completely. That's different from calling a black person that word.

I feel the same with with gay slurs. There's a difference between using it as slang, which I can forgive if they realize it's wrong and stop, and calling gay people that or saying hateful things about gays. Many of my straight friends in college used that word before I came out to them and have since stopped.

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2018 1:36 PM

R21/R29 are apparently stuck in a 1992 time warp. How many times does Jane need to apologize before it gets through your thick skull?

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2018 1:44 PM

R21 is 6000 years old posting from 1997 on his dial up AOL account.

Most of the olds that post here are like him.

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2018 1:45 PM

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2018 1:50 PM

It's offensive but it is minor on the scale of youthful indiscretions. I don't like it but I don't care.

It's over reaction that cost Al Fraken his seat.

by Anonymousreply 34October 8, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote]It's offensive but it is minor on the scale of youthful indiscretions. I don't like it but I don't care.

It not just what she said, but rather her sorry/not really sorry statement.

It's one thing to have made comments in one's youth. It's another to continue to believe them and insincerely "apologize if anyone was offended."

by Anonymousreply 35October 8, 2018 2:11 PM

The straights hate us. They really do.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2018 2:15 PM

She wounds.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2018 2:18 PM

R35, here is what she said:

“When I was in college, I used ignorant language in a few tweets to my friends,” wrote Kaitlan Collins on Twitter. “It was immature but it doesn’t represent the way I feel at all. I regret it and apologize.”

by Anonymousreply 38October 8, 2018 2:21 PM

[quote]“When I was in college, I used ignorant language in a few tweets to my friends,” wrote Kaitlan Collins on Twitter. “It was immature but it doesn’t represent the way I feel at all. I regret it and apologize.”

I stand by my original position.

It "doesn't represent the way I feel" is pretty much the dog whistle for the insincere apology. It's right up there with "it's not who I am as a person." Check every insincere apology for everyone caught out by past bad behavior.

While it sounds like contrition, such statements are actually an abdication or personal responsibility. The vagueness of statements like "I regret it" is another tactic. People who actually are sorry make statements which take personal responsibility, "I regret making offensive comments that I no longer believe." Her apology implies that she made comments that she does not now, nor did not then, believe. Whereas, she obviously did believe them at the time.

by Anonymousreply 39October 8, 2018 2:37 PM

You may be right, you may be parsing, you may be paranoid. I know I'm bored.

by Anonymousreply 40October 8, 2018 2:42 PM

R39 I think it's possible that really isn't how she felt at the time though. Many people use f*g not out of any hatred of gays but because they just think it's a fun word to use. It's important to call them out and get them to stop but nothing from her comments suggests that she was homophobic rather than just being stupid. Have you really never known a straight person who used it casually who you didn't think actually disliked gay people?

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2018 2:42 PM

If I had a dollar for every time I heard kids call something 'gay'. Yeah, it's not right and it's hurtful and it should be called out, but it is ignorance and carelessness, not hate, and as in this instance not a death penalty career offence.

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2018 2:44 PM

[quote] Have you really never known a straight person who used it casually who you didn't think actually disliked gay people?

Context is everything.

While I think she's an idiot, I think it's more important for folks to begin to discriminate much more closely as these incidents continue to occur and bring down some careers while having a negligible impact on others.

Everyone needs to stop equating all instances of these and subsequent varieties of apologies. Some apologies are sincere and should be accepted. Some past acts were merely unthinking gaffs. People need to stop lumping them all into a big pile without regard for distinctions.

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2018 2:47 PM

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she did work for The Daily Caller.

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2018 2:48 PM

Could I tweet that "I want to touch her tits", then when confronted just say "I regret it and apologize"?

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2018 3:23 PM

Fraus are the ones defending her because they believe women are incapable of doing anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2018 3:24 PM

R45 If you were 19 when you tweeted it then yes, absolutely

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2018 3:27 PM

This girl fucked so many people in college!

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2018 3:29 PM

Yeah, you niggas be right! Ain't no problem saying fag if she apologizes. She was ONLY 19, probably never knew that word was bad.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2018 3:33 PM

Is she a Christian? That might explain her choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2018 3:36 PM

We are so successfully distracted.

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2018 3:37 PM

Well, on DL we're asked to forgive HAWT straight athletes that posted offensive tweets as teenagers....

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2018 3:38 PM

Depends on the tweet. If she had said " I hate gay people" or "all gay people will rot in hell" Even though she didn't use the slur that would be much worse. But just factually speaking, many people use the word fag that way. If you don't think it's a forgivable sin then you probably have no straight friends. What you can do is help them realize it's wrong to say it, even when you aren't talking to gay people. But saying she must be deeply homophobic and must be hated is just over the top.

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2018 3:42 PM

She’s a homophobic cunt. Fire her.

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2018 3:44 PM

^ You're a misogynist hysteric. You should be fired.

See?

by Anonymousreply 55October 8, 2018 3:45 PM

R54 Is just a child throwing a tantrum. Not someone I can take seriously

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2018 3:45 PM

I feel like if you pass (or roll your eyes) on the advice that "everything you say on the internet can be used against you later on in life," you should not be able to be a journalist. Especially a journalist. What a twat.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2018 3:45 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaat? A white cunt who hates gays? How shocking!

by Anonymousreply 58October 8, 2018 3:47 PM

R57 She didn't pass or "roll her eyes". She apologized. That's all you can ask of any straight person who used it like that. Did some of you never go to grade school?

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2018 3:47 PM

We have some obligation as consumers to decide the extent to which we take seriously everything said on the internet, whenever it was said.

I truly believe that when the academics start examining the net in a hundred or two hundred years (if we're still here) they will find it did far more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2018 3:48 PM

Sorry, but this girl should be fired. I'm tired of us taking the backseat in the victim Olympics everyone enforces nowadays, there is no heirarchy. Gay men have been called "Fag" as they were beat to death. Gay men were mass murdered in the Holocaust. So when this piece of shit drops fag in a tweet, and no matter the spin there is no positive context, in a derogatory way, like hehe "you're so gay, you fag and fags are nasty!" Tehehehe SHE SHOULD BE FIRED.

Is it okay to tweet a white male friend and say "Be there at 10, ya nigger!" Or "Are you getting my dinner, kike?" Or even "See you soon, Cunt!"? NO most would get fired even for the word cunt being used publicly on Twitter.

Quit being a bunch of fucking wimps and letting straight people, especially women, marginalize and accessorize you!

by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2018 3:48 PM

R61 Grow up.

Yes I had white friends that used to say "nigga" all the time. I asked them to stop and they apologized and did. That's what being an adult is. Not throwing a tantrum and acting hysterical until you get your way. I seriously doubt you interact with anyone in the real world

by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2018 3:50 PM

R62 =Frau pretending to be a black gay male defending her...🙄

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2018 3:53 PM

R59 An apology is not enough if she used the word "fag" less than 10 years ago on twitter. She needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2018 3:55 PM

R63, making answers up (and relying on emoticons), in the absence of reason. I don't know if we're really infested by Boris but we're obviously infested by paranoids.

by Anonymousreply 65October 8, 2018 3:55 PM

She should be fired. Actions have consequences.

by Anonymousreply 66October 8, 2018 3:59 PM

Nope, more important things in the world than satisfying your tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2018 4:01 PM

She is an attractive on-air presence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 8, 2018 4:02 PM

I don't like anything about her. Straight people only get to use fag as in a cigarette, and faggot as a bundle of twigs, and faggots as in the offal dish of my beloved Britain.

by Anonymousreply 69October 8, 2018 4:03 PM

Starting to wonder if the people who want her fired here are the straight alt right trolls that wander this site. You can usually tell because they won't even try to explain any logic. Just post the same thing over an over again.

It's not liberals on twitter clamoring for her to be fired. It's deplorable trump filth angry she has gone to work for "the enemy" (CNN)

by Anonymousreply 70October 8, 2018 4:06 PM

R70 you forgot to sign Concerned Twitter Poll Team Mom

by Anonymousreply 71October 8, 2018 4:08 PM

She should be fired on the basis that a million other people could replace her. She’s not exactly some hard-hitting journalist breaking major stories. She can be easily replaced and this will serve as a life-lesson for her and others. Social media isn’t the place to share every moronic thought that enters your brain.

by Anonymousreply 72October 8, 2018 4:12 PM

R70 We are gay and proud progressives who do not need to countenance her slings and arrows. Furthermore, we do not need to settle for mediocrity either: she doesn't annunciate properly, and she has an annoying manner about her, Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2018 4:15 PM

Sure, she can stay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2018 4:15 PM

That's my entire point R74 Roseanne was denigrating an actual black person. Not just saying the word nigga offhandedly. Had Kaitlan been tweeting insults at a gay person, I'd also say she should be fired, even if she hadn't used the word f*g

If you can't see the difference between those two things that's on you

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2018 4:18 PM

R75 why in the fuck are you defending this girl? She said "Fag". Fired.

by Anonymousreply 76October 8, 2018 4:21 PM

If she had used the N-word, would she still have a job right now?

by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2018 4:23 PM

R77 No.

by Anonymousreply 78October 8, 2018 4:23 PM

[quote] she doesn't annunciate properly, and she has an annoying manner about her, Piss off.

It's enunciate. Even spellcheck tried to help you.

by Anonymousreply 79October 8, 2018 4:26 PM

Depends on how she used it r77. If she said "for sure my nigga" in a college tweet she'd absolutely have a job. No one had been fired for that. Bill Maher used it in a much worse way pretty recently and is still on air.

If she said "I hate niggers" than yes she would have been fired. You can post 200 times that those two things are equal. It doesn't make it true

by Anonymousreply 80October 8, 2018 4:27 PM

R80 Bill was calling himself one. She was using it towards another person as a put down.

by Anonymousreply 81October 8, 2018 4:31 PM

K A I T L A N? Is she an island off the coast of Scotland?

Put her on a bus.

by Anonymousreply 82October 8, 2018 4:34 PM

Beyond the use of the word "fag", which is the most incendiary, but she also said she didn't want to be around a lesbian. She's a homophobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 83October 8, 2018 4:37 PM

Let's reimagine this thread. I wonder what the posts would say if...

CNN Reporter Kaitlan Collins Uses Racial Epithets

“Idk if I wanna room with a black,” the reporter said in one post. She used the word “nigger” in another.

by Anonymousreply 84October 8, 2018 4:40 PM

Despite her apology today, the truth is that people don't really change from their college days. If you were an asshole in college with bigoted views, then you're probably still an asshole with bigoted views. The only difference is that you have learned to hide it better in public.

by Anonymousreply 85October 8, 2018 4:48 PM

I dk if I want to share a room with you either, you dumb sorority slut from Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 86October 8, 2018 4:49 PM

R85 exactly, most people are more liberal when they're younger and become more conservative as they age. She probably is more bigoted now.

by Anonymousreply 87October 8, 2018 4:50 PM

[quote]but she did work for The Daily Caller.

All you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 88October 8, 2018 5:01 PM

Collins arrived at CNN from the conservative website the Daily Caller. There, according to a short bio, Collins “covered the 2016 presidential campaign for the Tucker Carlson-owned site while also leading the news outlet’s entertainment coverage.” On the latter front, Collins wrote up light content, such as how Jennifer Lopez is showing a lot of skin these days; how there are “nine hotties” named Autumn; and how people should celebrate Oktoberfest with “hot women and beer.”

Also at the Daily Caller, Collins covered the Trump White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 8, 2018 5:10 PM

This is probably all a simple misunderstanding. I think she was discussing the Soviet Air Force.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 8, 2018 5:12 PM

"Fraus are the ones defending her because they believe women are incapable of doing anything wrong."

As opposed to dataloungers who think goodlooking straight men are incapable of doing anything wrong

by Anonymousreply 91October 8, 2018 5:15 PM

R91 okay...still doesn't negate what was said.

by Anonymousreply 92October 8, 2018 5:17 PM

WHY have people not deleted all their old tweets already?

It's clearly a new attack method for right-wingers like Mike Cernovich who are acting in bad faith.

Who needs a permanent record floating around?

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2018 5:21 PM

She said it. She apologized. What more do you want from her? A pound of flesh? Progressives need to stop falling for this nonsense. We lost Senator Franken for a similar stupid reason. It's time to put on your big boy pants and except that the stupid things and deeds that we did before we knew better, need to stay in the past and not inform the present.

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2018 5:22 PM

R94 we will remember that the next time it comes out someone said "nigger" on Twitter in the past.

by Anonymousreply 95October 8, 2018 5:24 PM

That's a good thing for you to remember, R95. In the meantime, you're way over-invested in this topic, which leads me to wonder just what your real motive is here.

by Anonymousreply 96October 8, 2018 5:27 PM

R96 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 8, 2018 5:33 PM

R96 a lot of these people are trumpers. They don't think for themselves. Trumpers are trying to get her fired all over Twitter over this so their minions are here too trying to pretend the gays of data lounge want her gone.

by Anonymousreply 98October 8, 2018 5:37 PM

R94. we want her fired. That’s what we want. Anything less is inexcusable hypocrisy and incidentally why we are losing elections sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 99October 8, 2018 6:31 PM

R99 is 100% a deplorable. The deplorables on here always just say the thing the want is why liberals lose elections. Also it's only right wing trash that decries "liberal hypocrisy". Also, no actual gay man believes for even one second that there's any equivalence between the left and right on gay acceptance. It's a full of shit troll.

by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2018 9:07 PM

No, that's what [italic]you[/italic] want, R99; the rest of us are wondering just why you're so obsessed with this?

by Anonymousreply 101October 8, 2018 9:09 PM

R101 "Call me Fag, please!"

by Anonymousreply 102October 8, 2018 9:33 PM

And now i'm blocking the troll

by Anonymousreply 103October 8, 2018 9:35 PM

I'm sorry you were offended...

by Anonymousreply 104October 8, 2018 9:35 PM

I'm absolutely floored that because some conservatives called for her to be fired the Gay Men are wanting to give her a pass. It's absolutely insane. I have a feeling those defending her here are probably Frau Trolls and not gay men.

by Anonymousreply 105October 8, 2018 9:39 PM

R101 Troll

by Anonymousreply 106October 8, 2018 9:39 PM

I thought right-wingers were all for forgiving past indiscretions.

by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Oh Kaitlan, don't think of yourself as potentially attractive to women. You ain't all that, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 108October 8, 2018 9:47 PM

I'm R21 and yeah, I know Jane Fonda and Ted Turner are divorced. I'm not stupid.

But I also know that Jane and Ted are still very close to each other. And that she sneaks off a lot to spend time with ted.

That's a fact!!!!!!

And I've never used AOL dial up. And I'm not old I'm 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2018 9:48 PM

[quote]nothing from her comments suggests that she was homophobic rather than just being stupid.

Actually, it looks like she has a history of making nasty, hurtful comments that are meant to be insults.

Not only does she call people "fag", but she does things like wishing someone gets the Ebola virus.

Her whole tone is mean-spirited in nature.

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2018 9:50 PM

DL just gets worse and worse over time.

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2018 9:52 PM

The stupid bitch would have nothing to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2018 9:58 PM

The stupid bitch would have nothing to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2018 9:58 PM

We wouldn’t want her..

by Anonymousreply 114October 8, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]R101 Troll

Uh-huh, right. You still haven't answered the question.

by Anonymousreply 115October 8, 2018 10:10 PM

Dear lord in heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 8, 2018 10:15 PM

46 I agree fuck her.No excuses.

by Anonymousreply 117October 8, 2018 10:24 PM

I love the way she rips the Starbucks employee for not being able to spell “Cecilia” when she can’t even spell her own damn name.

by Anonymousreply 118October 8, 2018 10:29 PM

R116, she even looks like a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 119October 8, 2018 10:51 PM

[quote] I’ll care about Ted Turner divorcing Hanoi Jane when she apologizes for her treasonous acts during the Vietnam War.

You're concerned with "Hanoi Jane" while Putin's Bitch is President of the United States????

by Anonymousreply 120October 8, 2018 11:02 PM

R61 is right: Hatred of gays is right under the surface of American culture. It never went away, and we're fools if we think it did.

by Anonymousreply 121October 8, 2018 11:56 PM

*wouldn't want to room with her, either.

by Anonymousreply 122October 8, 2018 11:57 PM

She is a dispensable cunt, they should get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2018 12:01 AM

If you defended Joy Reid, you can't go after this woman, it's as simple as that. No double standards. That's why people were saying if we don't hold Joy accountable, we'll lose the credibility to go after Repug homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 124October 9, 2018 12:05 AM

Good point, R124.

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2018 12:06 AM

But, but, but... Joy's not on CNN!

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2018 12:23 AM

Also, Joy was hacked. She said so.

by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2018 12:23 AM

[quote]If you defended Joy Reid, you can't go after this woman, it's as simple as that. No double standards

The Right doesn't give a fuck about fighting fair, and it works out like gangbusters for them. Not sure why you think trying to be so principled is a winning strategy.

by Anonymousreply 128October 9, 2018 12:30 AM

Lol no one takes you deplorables seriously. You tried to get Joy fired and failed. And you'll fail at this too. It's like you enjoy losing lol

by Anonymousreply 129October 9, 2018 12:31 AM

You may want to acquaint yourself with the Pyrrhic victory, which is what the Republicans are racking up and what you apparently want to rack up as well. So that will solve a lot in the long term...

by Anonymousreply 130October 9, 2018 12:33 AM

Fuck the pubs

by Anonymousreply 131October 9, 2018 12:35 AM

Most liberals are phonies when it comes to gays. At least the conservatives are honest.

She should have been fired.

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2018 12:36 AM

Let CNN know how you feel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2018 1:12 AM

I can't believe CNN would hire someone who worked for The Daily Caller. I thought that wasn't even a legitimate news outlet.

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2018 1:27 AM

When you want people who represent the right-wing point of view you don't have great options r134...

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2018 1:29 AM

She writes like a nine-year-old.

[quote]London Mayor Sadiq Khan suggested canceling President Trump’s state visit after he criticized him for the way he responded to the terror attack on the London Bridge.

[quote]James Comey did not write detailed memos after his conversations with Barack Obama like he did with Donald Trump.

[quote]The president announced in the Rose Garden at the White House Thursday that he would withdraw the United States from the accord.

And then there’s this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2018 2:05 AM

"It's time to put on your big boy pants and except that the stupid things and deeds that we did before we knew better, need to stay in the past and not inform the present."

Conservatives need to put on your big boy pants and stop whining about football players who kneel.

"If you defended Joy Reid, you can't go after this woman, it's as simple as that. No double standards. That's why people were saying if we don't hold Joy accountable, we'll lose the credibility to go after Repug homophobes."

Huh? Everyone here was attacking Reid (who didn't use the "f word" by the way)

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2018 3:14 AM

Joy Reid makes it possible for Kaitlan Collins to keep her job.

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2018 3:16 AM

Why wasn't Joy Reid fired?

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2018 3:19 AM

Part she brazened it out, part she's not important enough for anybody to get worked up about her.

by Anonymousreply 140October 9, 2018 3:22 AM

r48 tell me more about all the people she fucked in college.

by Anonymousreply 141October 9, 2018 3:28 AM

This thread is not going the way R55 wanted. Stamp those little chacha heels in impotent fury, honey. Stamp away.

by Anonymousreply 142October 9, 2018 4:12 AM

R79 I turned spellcheck off. Get over yourself cunt.

by Anonymousreply 143October 9, 2018 5:07 AM

R42 You are a deplorable American cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 144October 9, 2018 5:28 AM

Why do gay people on this GAY FORUM defend dumb white American trash using the word fag as a colloquial "funny"? Americans ought to be ashamed of themselves. Even when gay men use the term it is dicey, and is used sparingly. (usually following the adjective bitchy) This painfully mainstream twit doesn't get that privilege. Please try harder to uphold standards my American friends. You only cheapen your own gay lives and experiences making excuses for her. This WOULD NOT fly at the BBC.

by Anonymousreply 145October 9, 2018 5:39 AM

R145 exactly fuck this, Bitch! We are laying down and letting some middle class, privileged, white girl use a derogatory phrase against us! This CUNT needs to be fired! If you don't believe that as a gay man, than you're comfortable with us being marginalized.

by Anonymousreply 146October 9, 2018 6:40 AM

R137, the disconnect you're noticing is because it's the alt-right who are going after this Daily Caller lady. Not everyone of course, because plenty of people are legitimately angry about her slurs, but on Twitter I'm seeing alt-righties mad that she "turned traitor" by going to CNN.

That's why they're bringing up Joy Reid, because they're trying use the same attacks to get her fired that they used on Reid.

"Come on you stupid liberal gays, we're pretending we care if someone calls you the f word, the least you could do is help us get this cunt fired." Everything is trolling with these guys.

At the same time, what the fuck is CNN doing hiring some homophobic idiot from the Daily Caller?

Exhausting times we live in.

by Anonymousreply 147October 9, 2018 7:02 AM

I bet she gets a lot of really good "Dick" from hot sexy masculine alpha male jocks with bodies to die for.

I think that's probably what everyone is really mad about. And it's killing them knowing that's probably the truth.

She's 26 a pretty. The men are definitely after her.

by Anonymousreply 148October 9, 2018 7:06 AM

She's pretty I like her.

by Anonymousreply 149October 9, 2018 7:08 AM

I think some of the gay boys on here just want to be her.

by Anonymousreply 150October 9, 2018 7:09 AM

I don't really think you have a handle on it R150 & R148. If we are to make progress, slurs and attitudes like this need to be called out. The other offensive stuff speaks for itself too. When I take a stand on matters such as this, it is to set an example for society and young people. Perhaps someone younger tossing this moniker around shall learn his lesson when they see her lose her position. CNN would be taking a stand and setting the right tone, and sending the right message too. The last thing I'm thinking about is her sex life or her appearance. I don't think she's all that anyway. I have always hated when straight people hurl the word fag around nonchalantly. I think many gays here are tone deaf, and not committed to our not being marginalised, as R146 put it so well.

by Anonymousreply 151October 9, 2018 9:44 AM

R132 proves it. The people trying to get her fired and just deplorables. And some of the less intelligent ones at that

by Anonymousreply 152October 9, 2018 12:39 PM

"I bet she gets a lot of really good "Dick" from hot sexy masculine alpha male jocks with bodies to die for."

Huh? She's plain and looks like the Joker.

by Anonymousreply 153October 9, 2018 3:35 PM

I think she's pretty, but only in a basic sense. Nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 154October 9, 2018 3:41 PM

This girl is so basic, nothing special about her at all.

by Anonymousreply 155October 9, 2018 5:53 PM

What's wrong with gay epaulets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 9, 2018 6:14 PM

R148, I don't think this is about people being jealous of her.

I think you're way off base on that.

by Anonymousreply 157October 9, 2018 8:45 PM

If your a republican in the year 2018 go fuck yourself get your head examined and get mental help.Plain and simple

by Anonymousreply 158October 9, 2018 8:58 PM

I mean we all agree R158 but what the fuck does that have to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 159October 9, 2018 9:02 PM

For the post a few posts up

by Anonymousreply 160October 9, 2018 9:04 PM

R11 is mistaken. Joy loves the gays, and we love her.

by Anonymousreply 161October 9, 2018 9:19 PM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 162October 9, 2018 10:13 PM

I’m gay and would never say “fag”, “faggot”, or “gay” to mean dumb. I call out others who do and don’t have friends who use those words either. To me, it’s a sign of disrespect and low intelligence. I feel the same about people who curse a lot or use racial slurs. People like this should not work in the public spotlight. I would never hire them because they would be a bad representation of my company. The one word I have no problem using on an Internet forum is cunt- and she definitely is one.

by Anonymousreply 163October 10, 2018 12:53 PM

Right on R163. Standards MUST be upheld.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2018 3:56 PM

Notice the lack of sustained fauxrage about this among the deplorables. Gee, I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2018 3:58 PM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2018 4:07 PM

Did she get fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2018 4:09 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2018 4:12 PM

She won't be fired because, like always, literally no one cares what deplorables think

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2018 4:12 PM

Maybe her next assignment will be in iraq

by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2018 4:14 PM

I spoke to her on the phone. She told me her surname is Collins, so I believe she's being unfairly targeted.

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2018 4:15 PM

Does this nasty Cunt still have a job?

by Anonymousreply 172October 20, 2018 1:45 AM

Yes, r172, I just saw her on some panel earlier today.

She has the weirdest friggin' smile.

by Anonymousreply 173October 20, 2018 1:53 AM

R145 because it’s America.Continue

by Anonymousreply 174October 20, 2018 1:54 AM

R173 looks like the Joker

by Anonymousreply 175October 20, 2018 3:41 AM

She's fucking two or three Chets or Chads a week, guaranteed.

She'll be a reporter for five more years, tops, before she quits to be a mommy, then do PR for a think tank.

by Anonymousreply 176October 20, 2018 3:47 AM

Even the skankiest women don't usually fuck three guys a week, some of you need to get out more

by Anonymousreply 177October 21, 2018 2:31 AM

So this fucking ugly cunt is back.

How is this bitch not fucking fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 14, 2020 9:56 PM

We let basic white women get away with anything!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 14, 2020 10:07 PM

That spelling of Caitlin should be recorded as a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 180April 14, 2020 10:09 PM

I don't care how big a slut Kaitlin Collins may or may not be, she will never, ever begin to approach the skankiness, slutiness and trashiness the current FLOTUS cunt possesses.

Deal with it, trolls.

by Anonymousreply 181April 14, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]So this fucking ugly cunt is back.

[quote]How is this bitch not fucking fired?

Meh, I'm more than happy to watch her put the screws to cheeto.

If this is part of a grande mea culpa tour, I'm happy to revisit the idea of forgiveness in her case.

by Anonymousreply 182April 14, 2020 10:16 PM

R182 fuck off. There are plenty of smarmy whiny cunts who could ask the hard questions.

by Anonymousreply 183April 14, 2020 11:29 PM

Is Kaitlan trans?

"She" look like a man!

by Anonymousreply 184April 14, 2020 11:36 PM

She has EPIC resting bitch face!

by Anonymousreply 185April 14, 2020 11:38 PM

[quote][R182] fuck off. There are plenty of smarmy whiny cunts who could ask the hard questions.

And yet, in a room full of them, no others did.

I'm sure that she more than likely falls into the broken clock category. Yet, we can still applaud at those twice a day moments.

by Anonymousreply 186April 14, 2020 11:41 PM

Jesus Christ CNN is not the enemy. We need to worry about Fox News and trump! Nice try at distraction, troll

by Anonymousreply 187April 14, 2020 11:46 PM

R187 go fuck your Dad!

by Anonymousreply 188April 14, 2020 11:47 PM

Go fuck Melania, R188. She's open for business and waiting just for you. Cash only, tho.

by Anonymousreply 189April 14, 2020 11:52 PM

R188 is Trump’s scat boy after Trump eats McDonalds

by Anonymousreply 190April 14, 2020 11:56 PM

"Cash only, tho."

USD only. No rubles. Have to keep away hoi polloi and riffraff.

by Anonymousreply 191April 14, 2020 11:59 PM

[quote]This girl fucked so many people in college!

At Bama she was an Alpha Phi, renowned for taking the hot but gross girls other sororities cut for grades and reputation. One of her sisters made national news for this racist rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 14, 2020 11:59 PM

She needs to get with Levi.

by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2020 1:22 AM

When will homophobia become generally unacceptable like racism among civilized people? To paraphrase the question by Armistead Maupin.

by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2020 8:02 AM

Wow! I can't believe the hatred on this thread! (not really). This resuscitated thread, brought back to life for no good reason.

Kaitlan was young and stupid and made some mistakes. I'm sure somewhere there's an interview where she owns up and apologizes. It was many years ago, and today she's a damn good reporter. She's doing a great job and putting her life on the line by going after one of the worst human beings to ever live on this planet! Leave her alone and let her continue to do her job.

I know it's difficult for some of you to believe, but there are some people in this world who change; who evolve; who become better people. Those who don't go to work for Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2020 8:16 AM

[quote]This resuscitated thread, brought back to life for no good reason.

We have a Bump Bitch who is bumping threads by the dozen every night.

by Anonymousreply 196April 15, 2020 8:48 AM

If MSN can have Joy Reid, CNN can have Kaitlan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 197April 15, 2020 9:09 AM

R196 it was bumped because the cunt is in the Coronavirus White House Press Pool.

by Anonymousreply 198April 15, 2020 5:54 PM

Why does this fugly cunt still have a job?

by Anonymousreply 199June 25, 2020 2:31 PM

R 199. Do you raise the same objection to Joy Reid in her new role at MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 200June 25, 2020 3:30 PM

Cancel her, tear her down and throw her in the river.

by Anonymousreply 201June 25, 2020 3:34 PM

She can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 202June 25, 2020 4:05 PM

She's fucking the right people at CNN

by Anonymousreply 203June 25, 2020 4:14 PM

R200 yes, fire that cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 204June 25, 2020 4:24 PM

I'm actually surprised she hasn't been fired. And, I could easily see her working for FOX.

by Anonymousreply 205June 25, 2020 4:27 PM

Oh for gods sakes move on people. She has apologized and reflected. This bumped thread is just trolling to stir things up again. America has bigger problems right now.

by Anonymousreply 206June 25, 2020 4:45 PM

You sound like an old Frau 206. Lets do the same for you to #metoomoveon. Get over it. we have bigger problems right now.

by Anonymousreply 207June 26, 2020 11:35 AM

Why don't people delete old tweets? Also now I have to Google Don Lemon Republican. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 208June 26, 2020 11:38 AM

So she's the new Jeff Gannon.

by Anonymousreply 209June 26, 2020 11:40 AM

Yeah, let’s move on from any racism too... okay?

by Anonymousreply 210June 26, 2020 12:43 PM

Kaitlan looks and sounds like she has her high school field hockey stick somewhere in her closet. I beg she's a DL labia licker.

by Anonymousreply 211June 26, 2020 2:08 PM

Cannot stand her. She ruins Anderson’s show for me.

Her mouth irks.

by Anonymousreply 212June 26, 2020 2:13 PM

R212 Did Anderson ever comment on this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2020 2:13 PM

Fuck this birch. If she had talked about skews instead of gays she would have lost her job 2 years ago. Why do gays support these shitty cable news networks that employ known homophobes? Cable news isn’t news, it’s propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 214June 26, 2020 2:22 PM

[quote]Why do gays support these shitty cable news networks that employ known homophobes?

CNN is the gayest network ever hunty. They have more gays on air than any other network. And they men that aren't gay are eyecandy like Boris Sanchez and Jeremy Diamond

by Anonymousreply 215June 27, 2020 3:53 AM

oh do the people who care, really care? honestly, do you? if somebody used some gay slur years ago, do you honestly care? or do you fake care? are you pretending to care?

by Anonymousreply 216June 27, 2020 3:55 AM

[quote] I could easily see her working for FOX.

Me too. She has that look about her.

by Anonymousreply 217June 27, 2020 3:58 AM

cancel culture is a bore.

by Anonymousreply 218June 27, 2020 4:11 AM

I do think we were heading somewhere in the 70s, somewhere fun. Now it's all bitter little puritans pretending to give a shit about things nobody actually gives a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 219June 27, 2020 4:12 AM

R216/R218/R219 Why do you keep talking to yourself? And take a fucking English composition class while you’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 220June 27, 2020 4:32 AM

talking to you, honey. are you are a puritan? if so, stop.

by Anonymousreply 221June 27, 2020 4:39 AM

The face is entitled white girl sneer, as exhibited here by alpha EWG, Katie Quackenbush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 27, 2020 5:29 AM

Why was this bumped?

by Anonymousreply 223June 27, 2020 5:31 AM

I love that her questions always piss off Orange turd and caused him to abruptly end his propaganda meetings in the past. I have to give her some credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 224June 27, 2020 6:48 AM

R212 Not that I know of. I find her hard to look at it. She looks like one of those plain rich girls who grew up being told she was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 225June 27, 2020 3:19 PM

Mixed feelings. I really appreciate her aggressiveness towards Trump and I'm wary of this "no forgiveness ever" mentality. But I'll admit she does have a distinctly mean face . Ah well, we have bigger problems at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 226June 27, 2020 5:38 PM

I think she's great!

by Anonymousreply 227June 27, 2020 10:36 PM

Three things -

Her facial features are masculine, so I bet she looks like her Dad

Her boyfriend of several years is colored AND republican!

Has Fredricka Whitfield commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 27, 2020 11:07 PM

There's always something just kind of Aspie about her energy and delivery in each robotic appearance she makes on that network.

by Anonymousreply 229June 28, 2020 6:15 AM

Damn r228, her boyfriend is tall dark and handsome. Im really surprised at how dark though, she doesn't seem like the type that would date an adjacent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 12, 2020 2:23 AM

He's more than adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 231July 12, 2020 2:27 AM

r194 homophobia is now being promoted as the party line by LGBt organizations and left wing political parties: "your genital preferences are transphobic"

by Anonymousreply 232July 12, 2020 2:33 AM

Disqualified....I mean Cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 233July 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Its not enough for her to apologize and be tolerant, people like her need to demonstrate they are actively pro LGBTQ rights! Otherwise she has probably just learned to hide her homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 234July 12, 2020 3:03 AM

She looks like the homely younger sister if Jennifer Jason Leigh.

by Anonymousreply 235July 12, 2020 12:58 PM

Here is Jennifer Jason Leigh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236July 12, 2020 1:06 PM

Well her boyfriend's colored, either a nigger, a spic, or a towelhead. (Couldn't care to look myself, becuase one of the posters said he's a deplorable.) So she's probably liberal. But liberals, especially the white ones from hillbilly states, are known to be stuck-up, two-faced asses, so who knows? Maybe this frauish cunt was really just joking? Her pussy most likely stinks. Hard pass!

by Anonymousreply 237July 12, 2020 2:02 PM

She looks like someone who won't be able to take her nigger boyfriend's dick. Black dicks are usually massive, but I have a feeling her pussy's rotten and small.

by Anonymousreply 238July 12, 2020 2:06 PM

Did she fuck her Dad or rather did her fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 239July 12, 2020 4:50 PM

Kaitlan says she has "no emotion". Owning her cuntness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 12, 2020 1:42 AM

I’m so sick of people getting a homophobia pass. Kuntlin Collins should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 241August 12, 2020 3:51 AM

I do not understand how people in the public eye don't scrub their accounts. They've repeatedly seen other public people (and average people) get in trouble this way

I go through my social media pages once a year and scrub stuff. It's just boring stuff

by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2020 4:31 AM

This hoe has been reporting live for what seems like 48 hours straight. Doesn't CNN have any other White House reporters to do coverage? Not enough Boris Sanchez and Jeremy Diamond!

by Anonymousreply 243October 3, 2020 10:07 PM

[quote] Damn [R228], her boyfriend is tall dark and handsome. Im really surprised at how dark though, she doesn't seem like the type that would date an adjacent

It's always sad when an opportunity to stereotype is lost

by Anonymousreply 244October 3, 2020 11:29 PM

Why is this cunt still on the air?!?!

by Anonymousreply 245January 6, 2021 12:03 AM

R245 - because loads of heterosexuals think like this bitch and marry them. To them she is familiar. The real question is who would want to room with such a bitter-faced bitch?

by Anonymousreply 246January 6, 2021 12:06 AM

This woman has been on CNN constantly for the last two years. I hope they change the guard of White house reporters so someone else can get a chance. Preferably another hot dude to compliment Jeremy Diamond and Boris Sanchez

by Anonymousreply 247January 6, 2021 12:07 AM

I know everyone here has a stick up their ass about these things, but "The Gay Epithets" would be a hilarious name for a band, or a dance troupe.

by Anonymousreply 248January 6, 2021 12:15 AM

Wow. She said she didn't want to room with a lesbian. That's not good but bitch and cunt flying around this thread is ok?

by Anonymousreply 249January 6, 2021 12:26 AM

R249 we’re not CNN reporters

by Anonymousreply 250January 6, 2021 12:28 AM

We are not CNN reporters and this is not twitter, you bitch cunt at R249. Garden variety profanity is also not the same as slurs or homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 251January 6, 2021 12:39 AM

251: your sick. Garden variety profanity or misogyny? Is n*gger ok then? And you can't have a discussion without calling someone names? Sick.....

by Anonymousreply 252January 6, 2021 12:43 AM

Joy Reid and Ms. Collins should make a lesbian video together to work out their gay hatred on one another. Both are deplorable. Both are disgustingly homophobic. Sad that MSNBC and CNN would hire them. Fox did better with Shep Smith for all the years he was on air.

by Anonymousreply 253January 6, 2021 12:45 AM

R252, are you lost?

by Anonymousreply 254January 6, 2021 12:53 AM

She’s an access journalist like Haberman and Swan. Probably has Ivanka on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 255January 6, 2021 12:54 AM

This thread is poppin’!🍿

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 6, 2021 12:57 AM

R249 has no problem with homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 257January 6, 2021 12:59 AM

Why r257 because I pointed out the hypocrisy here?

by Anonymousreply 258January 6, 2021 1:30 AM

CNN just made this Cunt ‘new chief White House correspondent’. The end of this country will be old straight white men and vocal frying millennial girls.

by Anonymousreply 259January 11, 2021 8:24 PM

The vast majority of people on DL who freak out at something only lightly homophobic aren't doing it because they're offended, they're trying to stir up shit. In any other thread they would be screaming about "cancel culture" and "snowflakes."

Everyone here ignores the guy who has been trolling for years by calling women "dykes" and "lesbos" as an insult, yet this supposedly upsets you? Get out of here.

by Anonymousreply 260January 11, 2021 8:37 PM

I remember when this thread first popped up. I wanted to not like her. I hate to admit it but the woman is super talented. She's more articulate than some of those seasoned correspondents and she's not even 30 years old yet. I'm sure Don Lemon and Cooper made her come around some with her homophobia. I admire her for her ambition, skills and perfect hair.

by Anonymousreply 261January 11, 2021 8:51 PM

R261 likes to be chocked by daddy and called faggot

by Anonymousreply 262January 11, 2021 8:57 PM

She is very professional, I like her reporting.

by Anonymousreply 263January 11, 2021 10:13 PM

Why is this piece of shit still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 264March 12, 2021 7:38 AM

I can't stand the sound of that voice. It is so annoying. She stinks of ambition.

by Anonymousreply 265March 12, 2021 12:01 PM

Joy Reid my queen.

I don't really have an opinion on ms collins. Weird that I'm a year older than her though.

by Anonymousreply 266March 12, 2021 12:13 PM

Has she been fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 267March 12, 2021 12:14 PM

I’ve never seen her laugh or crack a smile. Nada. Stone cold. Her crooked and pouty lip expressions are off-putting, and grounds for a bitch slap or two. On the other hand, she has good rapid-fire delivery, is formidable in the press room, and has nice hair.

by Anonymousreply 268March 12, 2021 12:50 PM

There's very little perspective here, really. One person can't be granted forgiveness & understanding as we move on while another one is dragged over broken glass with no perspective at all. Nikole-Hannah Jones can publish a paper in college that emphatically describes all white people as rapists & murderers & upon it being brought to light was excused as viewpoints she's evolved beyond since being a college student. Really now? Photos of Prince Harry wearing a sawstika can be found on the net & today he & his wife are making sweeping claims of oppression & racism. Sure, one of the richest, most privileged black woman on the planet & her husband who thought Nazi gear was cute are posing in victimhood as the world shutters. Jimmy Fallon, Joy Behar & Jimmy Kimmel have all appeared in "well-intentioned" blackface & have offered flippant explanations as to why it was so well-intentioned, especially Behar. But we all knew where they were coming from to begin with, right? All that while others have lost otherwise decent reputations for the same or similar instances. (And no, Megan Kelly never said blackface was OK.) So anyone who's going from 0 to 60 over someone who used stupid language at a stupid time in her life really needs to realize that this type of hysteria/irrationality is exactly the thing that moves people in the middle further away from the left. That's not something we can afford to do when the left basically squeaked by in this last election. It's really frustrating when the side that's so insistent on people being smarter has such difficulty being smarter themselves.

by Anonymousreply 269March 12, 2021 1:02 PM

[quote]Prince Harry wearing a sawstika

"Sawstika" pics please.

by Anonymousreply 270March 12, 2021 1:03 PM

So I lied...Sawstika pics f Harry don't actually exist, but pics of him wearing a swastika are available to anyone willing to do the search.

by Anonymousreply 271March 12, 2021 1:08 PM

[quote]Photos of Prince Harry wearing a sawstika

Having never seen the photos before, when I looked them up a couple days ago, I was surprised to find it was just punk gear, a punk swastika armband and some pins on a collar. Siouxsie Sue wore the same. So did a bunch of the punks. Let's not pretend like Harry was an actual Nazi, okay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 12, 2021 1:10 PM

R272...That's exactly my point. The but-he-should-have-know-better argument is very selectively applied. Anyone who should have known that fag is not a nice word should also know that wearing Nazi symbolism is not nice. But people still do & people should still be allowed to move on after being granted to same standard of speculation.

by Anonymousreply 273March 12, 2021 1:18 PM

Ohh this retarded-looking cunt again. I wonder how his nigger boyfriend is. Or maybe she's already left him for a butch dyke. All her aspie energy makes me believe that she likes a bit of the lesbian finger.

But still, the question that I've had all this time still stands: how could a white breeder like her -- and probably her hillbilly family -- have gotten over the fact a BBC entered that worn-out pussy of hers.

She's great on CNN though. Breaking the glass ceiling in an industry filled with slimy kikes and slutty fraus, and boorish latinas. A good example for fraus celebrating cunts' day this week, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 274March 12, 2021 4:22 PM

Just read. She's from Alabama, apparently. Probably still hates fags, dykes, and trannies. But I have a sinking feeling she also hates them niggers and spics. Alabamans are the worst kind of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 275March 12, 2021 4:27 PM

I'm gonna fuck you up, faggots!

by Anonymousreply 276March 12, 2021 4:34 PM

I am a liberal, lesbian who was born and raised in Alabama. My two children (my son is also gay) are liberal Alabamans. I have many liberal lgb friends who are Alabamans. Please don't lump us in the same category as this bitch, r245. Not everyone in ANY given state is alike. There were plenty of New Yorkers and Californians who took part in the January 6 insurrection, for example.

by Anonymousreply 277March 12, 2021 5:29 PM

Kaitlan Collins has just been promoted by CNN to Chief White House Correspondent taking over the job from Jim Acosta. So no, not fired.

by Anonymousreply 278March 12, 2021 6:26 PM

Fire her!

by Anonymousreply 279January 30, 2022 5:48 PM

R279, have you heard of Joy Reid?

by Anonymousreply 280January 30, 2022 6:02 PM

This cunt is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 281February 17, 2023 4:40 PM

This is old news - she has apologized. People become enlighten - for most it does not happen over night.

by Anonymousreply 282February 17, 2023 4:44 PM

Love Kaitlan. She knows how to rock a turtleneck. She's a CNN golden child now.

by Anonymousreply 283February 17, 2023 4:49 PM

R282 when do we bring Al Franken and Roseanne back?

by Anonymousreply 284February 17, 2023 4:51 PM

R282 & R283 I see the CNN PR spin shills are out. Did Kaitlyn’s work Daddy hire them?

by Anonymousreply 285February 17, 2023 4:52 PM

This is a pussy pass in action.

by Anonymousreply 286February 17, 2023 4:55 PM

This post is from October 2018....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2023 5:15 PM

Stop rushing to cancel people

Stop being triggered over every little thing

by Anonymousreply 288February 17, 2023 5:17 PM

When is Roseanne coming back?

by Anonymousreply 289February 17, 2023 5:18 PM

R288 is Kaitlan

by Anonymousreply 290February 17, 2023 5:18 PM

R289, I hope she has a huge comeback. We need to stop canceling people. Call them out and move on..

by Anonymousreply 291February 17, 2023 5:29 PM

People that have nothing going for them want to take everything away from other people. Take a look around. Some of the people that have been "canceled" rebound better than ever. Nothing is going to besmirch Kaitlan from this old news. You whiney wokesters need to work on your own sad little victim lives.

by Anonymousreply 292February 17, 2023 5:35 PM

R292 LMAO talk about a spin! Kaitlan is probably rioting (or gagging on a cock) behind the scenes to get Don fired and cancelled for “sexism”, when she was never truly held accountable for her very real homophobia. The hypocrisy of pick and choose woke shit is insane.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2023 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!