Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Second Accuser Comes Forward in the Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Saga

[QUOTE]Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of rape by a second alleged victim, according to Leslie Stovall, the lawyer representing Kathryn Mayorga, who has also accused the soccer star of the same crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 31, 2018 10:11 PM

Wow !! what lengths some people go to to prove their heterosexuality

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2018 4:23 AM

R1 He's still gay rape is not about sexuality rape is about power and its abuse

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2018 10:57 PM

Nothing about him reads gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2018 11:26 PM

Believe all survivors.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2018 11:59 PM

R3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2018 12:05 AM

R3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2018 12:05 AM

Here we go with the same lame pics. In R6 he’s probably got his hand on the guy’s waist, assuming he’s touching him at all and wasn’t just pulling away from the hug. But whatever.

You’d think we’d have something more concrete by now. If he’s gay or bi then he’s had lovers on practically every continent by now. Where are the male groupies claiming they slept with him?

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2018 12:11 AM

Do you know gay partners coming out from other closeted celebs R7?

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2018 5:46 PM

R8, you're correct about that.

We rarely hear about former gay lovers going to the press about gay celebrities.

R7 is correct though that a couple of pics of 2 guys horsing around or hugging each other doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are millions of straight guys out there (particularly Europeans) who do that every day.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]Nothing about him reads gay to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2018 6:07 PM

It's the fact that he dresses like that and posts photos like R5 that made me believe he's straight. If he was closeted, he wouldn't dress like that or post photos like it, as he'd be too worried about seeming gay or encouraging talk.

Anyway, it's incredibly odd that there are still people who want to convince themselves a rapist is gay.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2018 6:20 PM

What r1 said.

This has got to be the most extreme attempt at covering one's homosexuality that I've ever heard of. And it's going to be one of the most expensive.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2018 6:33 PM

r11 Did you also believe Barry Manilow was straight, considering how he's always dressed?

Also, there's the fact that at least one of Cristiano's children was born via artificial insemination with a rented belly. That's not something young straight men do. It's something gay men do (such as Ricky Martin).

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2018 6:34 PM

[quote][R7] is correct though that a couple of pics of 2 guys horsing around or hugging each other doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are millions of straight guys out there (particularly Europeans) who do that every day.

While having hard-ons?

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2018 6:39 PM

R6. Why have I never seen this photo? They both have boners!

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I saw that pic taken from another angle. He was not touching his cock. I don't have the link but I saw it when it was published.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2018 8:15 PM

Why do we want to claim Christiano as gay?

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2018 8:16 PM

Cause he’s gorgeous, masculine, rich and extremely successful at athletics, which would go a long way toward dispelling myths about us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2018 8:22 PM

But WHY do they both have boners?!?!

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2018 8:23 PM

R18 Oh so we lose the "bad at sports" stereotype and instead get "rapist".

R13 Manilow wasn't self-obsessed Eurotrash. But feel free to explain why Ronaldo would go to such lengths to closet himself, and then also attempt to undermine that closet by posting a photo of himself in a man's arms or dressing flamboyantly.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2018 8:45 PM

[QUOTE]Oh so we lose the "bad at sports" stereotype and instead get "rapist".

I’d rather be a rapist than a sissy any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2018 8:49 PM

I don't know what the truth is but I'm guessing larger sums of money will make all this go away. Sort of hard to believe because Ronaldo is so careful with his image.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2018 9:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2018 9:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2018 8:49 AM

[quote]I saw that pic taken from another angle.

No, you didn't. The only angle that could disprove that Ronaldo was touching the guy's dick, would be from INSIDE the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2018 8:54 AM

[QUOTE]I can hardly see how their different nationalities changes the argument

You're an idiot then. You really think American and European culture is the same? Of course you don't, but you need to pretend you do because you're so desperate to convince yourself a rapist is actually a gay man. Post the same pictures a few more times, I'm sure that'll convince people, whilst you avoid answering my question about why he'd undermine his closet.

And with regards to your question - I'm in my twenties, so I've really never had any opinions on Barry Manilow. I do, though, think it's hilarious you had to go back generations for a comparison. Having googled him, some of those outfits look similar to what other famous straight men seemed to be wearing in the 70s and 80s.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2018 9:15 AM

He's one of those guys who only looks handsome from afar. Close up his face isn't that attractive at all in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2018 9:19 AM

I'm just perplexed that men like him, someone who could probably walk out into any crowd of attractive women and literally have the broads foaming at the mouth to get on his dick, would find the need to force himself on someone. If it's true I have to wonder if he's not some sort of sex pervert who can only true satisfaction through violent sex, especially making a woman do things she doesn't want to do.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2018 9:23 AM

[quote]You're an idiot then. You really think American and European culture is the same?

European men DON'T DRESS skimpy and queeny like Cristiano Ronald did in the pictures above, moron. You're the one who's an idiot if you think homophobia and aversion to male effeminacy doesn't exist in Europe. It does, especially in small, provincial Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2018 9:31 AM

R29 Ah, no true Scotsman, eh? It may shock you, but not all European men dress the same way. Footballers, especially, are known for their, shall we say, unique style. I assume that, going off this pic, you'll be saying Gareth Bale is gay too? And of course Ronaldo takes it up a notch.

But hey, you go on living your life thinking you can tell who's gay based on what they wear. It doesn't make you look ridiculous or outdated at all. Especially when you're trying to apply it to a cunt who admitted he raped a woman. Nope, doesn't make you look silly at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2018 9:58 AM

r30 I have no idea who Gareth Bale is -- but how can you be so confident this man is 100% straight? Are you him? What are you doing on this gay forum, then?

And the evidence for Cristiano's sexuality goes well beyond his dressing style. It includes, among other things, his curious choice to conceive his children.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2018 10:21 AM

It kind of makes you a piece of shit to suggest he didn't rape these victims solely because you want him to be exclusively gay.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2018 10:26 AM

* his curious choice OF METHOD to conceive his children

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2018 10:28 AM

R3 so those eyebrows mean nothing to you? He's always looked like an off-duty drag queen.

Queeny queeny ka-WEEN.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2018 10:36 AM

[QUOTE]And the evidence for Cristiano's sexuality goes well beyond his dressing style. It includes, among other things, his curious choice to conceive his children

I suggest you look up the word "evidence" in a dictionary, as it seems you're not familiar with what it means.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2018 11:19 AM

Nah, his grooming is like all football players, a certain amount of dramatic flair and ridiculousness. It’s part of the job. He’s an overly preening straight guy that’s gone too far into grooming. It’s been like that for decades in the football world.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2018 11:26 AM

why wont they mention the men who have come forward alsoo?/????

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2018 11:27 AM

What men, R37?

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2018 7:13 PM

He is Bi at the very least. He's been with too many females to be gay. He loves the pussy. He used to organize orgies when he was playing in England with teammates. There are so many stories of him trying to meet women on insta or elsewhere, asking them out and to bring a female friend.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2018 4:22 AM

How many gay men do you know that have been accused of date raping women? Not once but twice. And have four kids, three of which were born within five months of each other? The only people who think he’s gay are the fangirls who fetish gay men. Bard Hari isn’t gay, he’s also been accused of abusing women. That’s probavly why they are friends.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2018 4:37 AM

The only thing him and Badr might have done is rape a few girls together.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2018 5:21 AM

He's gayer than a pink flamingo.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2018 6:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2018 10:46 PM

Ronaldo confident in rape accusation. He shows zero compassion. He is exceptionally arrogant. He should be barred from the US.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote]Nothing about him reads gay to me.

Me either. And, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was quite homophobic in his personal life and not who he projects to the media as being a “supporter” of gay rights. You can’t be that disgusting towards another woman who’s accused you of rape and be support another group of people you feel you’re superior to.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2018 6:37 PM

[quote]He is Bi at the very least. He's been with too many females to be gay. He loves the pussy.

The only evidence we have of his being with women, is allegations that he raped them anally. It doesn't seem he likes the front hole very much.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2018 6:46 PM

Once again, he raped her anally because she was covering her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2018 6:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]Once again, he raped her anally because she was covering her vagina.

Source?

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2018 6:55 PM

It’s in Der Speigel, R49. It’s everywhere now.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2018 6:56 PM

[QUOTE]Source?

Kathryn Mayorga.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2018 6:58 PM

R49 The fact you need to ask shows how you Ronaldo fanboys just ignore anything that doesn't match your version of the world. Why are you even commenting in these threads if you've not read the Der Spiegel article?

[QUOTE]But Ronaldo allegedly didn't give up. "I turned away. He tried to take my underwear off. I turned away from him and curled up into a ball. And I was holding my vagina. And that's when he jumped on me." She says she said "no, no, no, no."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2018 6:58 PM

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is too large to be affected by anything like this. Nike won’t drop him because they make a lot of money off him—maybe they’ll hope people will forget.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2018 7:07 PM

His former PR manager said he would often involve closeted stars in made-up straight sex scandals, just because they say they were raped, doesn't mean they were; and gay men have to have lots of straight sex to stay at least a bit credibly in the closet. It's also a bit easier to be in the closet in Spain and England than in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2018 8:24 PM

R54 No, don't provide any names or links to your claims, we'll just take your word for it. I mean, what celebrity wouldn't make up a rape accusation? Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2018 8:31 PM

I don’t think he’s gay at all. I’ve changed my mind on that.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2018 8:32 PM

He's not GAY per se, but he's had a lot of sex with men. Thats just the way it is for athletes and stars --- sports or Hollywood or music -- at the very top.

You can't be as large as he is, as rich, as successful, and in his case, ripped and hot and not sleep with men. Even if it's letting men suck you off or pounding once again.

Jordan, Brady, Floyd Mayweather, Kobe, ..... just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2018 8:57 PM

You opened the wrong tab, R57, you were obviously aiming for Nifty.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2018 8:59 PM

I don't understand why didn't she get up and run away from the room? Why even stay in that room? Was he holding her down? Poor woman. I hope she gets millions.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2018 10:04 PM

I'm gonna be watching his match tomorrow. I want to hear if the fans chant "rapist" during the match.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2018 10:06 PM

R60, Manchester United fans would rather die than catcall him, so that's not going to happen.

What's also not happening? His lawsuit against Der Spiegel, the one he was going to bring against them for printing the story about the rape and allegedly printing "altered" documents. I somehow think that will never be filed.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2018 11:57 PM

Hardly any mention of this in the news anymore. Looks like the storm has largely passed. Cristiano is too big to fail.

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 3:42 PM

You’re right, R61. Why wouldn’t he sue Der Spiegel. He’s innocent after all, correct? They nearly cost him a billion dollars. I would be beyond furious and mention how I’m suing them at any chance I get, like at the press conference yesterday. I would bring them down like Gawker.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 4:08 PM

That would just draw more attention to the matter, which is the exact opposite of what he wants. Better to keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 4:19 PM

If Ronaldo is too big gor this, this is where this movement fails and nobody does anything about it. Where’s Rowan Farrow?

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 5:07 PM

Nobody said the #MeToo movement was guaranteed to take down everyone. Just because certain people are immune to it doesn’t mean it’s going to end.

When it stops taking down anyone, period, then #MeToo will cease to exist. All they need is a fresh sacrifice every once in a while to keep shit moving. There’s an endless supply of rapists, perverts and creeps out there just waiting to be devoured.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 6:23 PM

Chrissie and Badr were FUCKING for a long long time. They were very close. It was a love affair. Maybe Chrissie is bi. Badr must be bi.

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2018 6:39 PM

No evidence supports your theory, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2018 6:40 PM

Badr is a father and is bi. Everyone in the rich set in Marrakech knows the score on the Badr-Chrissie and the help gossip.

by Anonymousreply 69October 23, 2018 7:22 PM

Why don’t you fill us in, R69?

by Anonymousreply 70October 23, 2018 8:01 PM

I already did. They were crazy about each other. It's over. I don't know how bi Chrissie is. I guess quite. I would guess he is more gay. Neither man has married. Chrissie seems to want a family and yet no wifey. HELLO. This isn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 71October 23, 2018 8:06 PM

Well, his girlfriend, R71. Her father is a drug lord.

by Anonymousreply 72October 23, 2018 8:25 PM

I don't like Cristiano at all, he is an arrogant douchebag, but being accused of rape it's not the same than being a rapist.

Sorry but those allegations look like "I want to make a deal with a lot of money or i'll destroy your public image" kind of allegations. Proving a rape is quite difficult, unless there's real damage it could pass as consented sex. Proving it years and years before it happened it's almost impossible unless he confesses. But of course you can do a lot of damage with the accusation and you could pressure to be paid a lot of money, but i think after blowing this up so much that's not possible anymore.

Anyway, this is not the first time Ronaldo is accussed, the first two times he survived without any problem (both women weren't considered believable back then)

by Anonymousreply 73October 23, 2018 8:27 PM

Except he did confess.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 8:39 PM

R74: If he confessed he would be at jail. He didn't say a thing but deny everything

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 8:44 PM

He confessed, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 8:50 PM

You don’t know the story, R75. How can people post so matter of factly without any prior knowledge of what they’re talking about. That’s fascinating to me.

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2018 8:51 PM

*in jail. Where are you from? Portugal?

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2018 8:51 PM

R77 Facts don't matter to these fans. They just blindly repeat whatever their fav tweets out.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2018 9:24 PM

[QUOTE]I already did.

No, I mean tell us more about Badr Hari and the gossip about him among the “rich set in Marrekech.” Where’d you get all that from?

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2018 9:33 PM

From the rich set in Marrekech.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2018 9:45 PM

What other guys has Badr been with?

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2018 10:48 PM

R81 This thread has seen some pisspoor attempts at lying, but yours may well be the worst.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Morocco? Oh lord. No wonder. Dare I say it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2018 11:40 PM

Why are you talking about Morocco? We're talking about Marrakech

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2018 1:09 AM

R77: Yes, i don't know the story, but i know he didn't confessed the crime.

He is a douchebag for sure with a big big ego but till now there's no prove he is a rapist.

R79: And where are exactly the facts? it's her word against his word. She needs something better to win the case. He is not exactly smart so maybe he end incriminating himself if he has to testify, but till now it's only her word

R85: Marrakech is in Morocco

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2018 6:24 PM

[QUOTE]Marrakech is in Morocco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2018 6:31 PM

R87: Hey, don't blame me. Americans are famous for not knowing a thing about geography so it's impossible to know if that was irony

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2018 6:33 PM

[QUOTE]Yes, i don't know the story

So why are you commenting about it? Why not read the articles, and therefore inform yourself that yes, Ronaldo did confess to his own lawyers.

R88 Oh yes, that well known American, Edina Monsoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2018 6:35 PM

He confessed. “I was rude”. “I entered her from behind” “she said, no, no, no, stop”.

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2018 6:39 PM

And, blame google for “city in Morocco”.

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2018 6:41 PM

I forgot about his supposed lawsuit with Der Speigel. That went away fast.

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2018 6:45 PM

R90: If he said that he basically confess the abuse and he is toast (well, he'll be toast if he wasn't filthy rich)

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2018 6:59 PM

If he gets away with it, then women coming forward get raped all over again.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2018 7:07 PM

Crissy got himself a NYTimes article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2018 3:10 AM

Today he was in the news for his ultraexpensive watch.

He seems totally tone deaf, i always thought he doesn't have real friends, just a bunch of adulators because most of the times he said totally absurd and egomaniac things, if there's someone with common sense in his entourage he/she could said him he looks like an idiot when he opens his mouth (but probably, he/she won't be in his entourage much longer)

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2018 6:50 PM

Poor Crissy, he's getting a shake down by some lying broads and he can't tell the world he doesn't even like women.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2018 7:14 PM

Hopefully he won't pull an Spacey here (curiously in his case i think it would work way better than in Kevin's case, of course Ronaldo is all about business and i doubt being gay would be good for the business)

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2018 8:14 PM

r98 He's popular in parts of the world where being gay is not popular could even be deadly, yea that will hurt his bank account.

by Anonymousreply 99October 26, 2018 4:02 AM

The truth is his bank account has enough zeros to even care if he is popular or not, but this kind of people are insatiable, no matter how popular, how rich, how successful they are, they want more.

I totally understand why a pro athlete don't want to come out during their career, it's too distracting (of course for some staying in the closet is a burden that makes them stall) and even more in a sport like soccer which is the most popular sport in the world, with part of the hoolingans being members of far right and a very homophobic enviroment (probably not between the players). There are so many things to overcome, the teammates (probably the less problematic but it depends of the team), the coach, the people who own the club, the fans.

What surprise me is the fact that there are almost nobody who came out after retiring. I suppose it's part of not wanting to lose the fans that love them, or wanting to live a paceful life, or after so many time being discreet not wanting to be on the spotlight (in the UK the same press that claims for a soccer player coming out is probably the same one that will make the player's life a living hell). But there are literally thousands of soccer players in the different leagues and a lot of them are filthy rich when they retire and even people are critic with people who come out after retiring in this case i think they would path the way for a coming out of an active player.

After saying that i don't want Ronaldo to come out, i don't know if he is gay or not, but he is not the player who would make easier for others to come out for sure

by Anonymousreply 100October 26, 2018 7:24 PM

Juventus president 'very calm' over Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation

by Anonymousreply 101October 27, 2018 8:39 PM

Haven’t we been here before? To a certain extent, yes. In April 2017, Der Spiegel published a report entitled ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’s secret,’ which detailed an allegation of rape made against the footballer. Except, at the time, the publication did not name Kathryn Mayorga as the accuser.

Not yet ready to come forward with her story, and fearing the imposing power of brand Ronaldo, the American kept herself at a distance from the report. While the player continued to shine on the pitch – notably hitting a brace in the 2017 Champions League final – the accusation subsequently faded into the background.

It’s a different story this time round, though. Now, unlike with 2017, Mayorga has come forward, citing the emergence of the MeToo movement as one of the reasons for doing so. More than this, the 33-year-old’s attorney has filed a lawsuit against the Portuguese while police have reopened their 2009 investigation into the alleged sexual assault case. Given the depth to this story, and the legal dimensions it has adopted, there’s little chance of it drifting into irrelevance.

by Anonymousreply 102October 27, 2018 8:40 PM

Juventus president backs Cristiano Ronaldo amid rape allegation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 28, 2018 8:42 PM

Yeah, they do. Because he has money to get rid of the rape victims. He was smiling about rape allegations at his press conference.

by Anonymousreply 104October 28, 2018 8:44 PM

Soccer enviroment is quite toxic. I remember a story of several brazilian players who had to face rape and sexual abuse accusations, they were totally backed by their teams and the fans, even when some of them were reincident. But there was a brazilian soccer player who was rumoured to be gay and the guy couldn't find a team to play.

Cristiano knows he is not going to be prosecuted, his first accusers were prostitutes, and even if they say the truth (we don't know what happened) they probably would be destroyed by his lawyer on court. And probably sports press will collaborate destroying the reputation of the accusers

Of course he had a bad experience with spanish judges but that was a case of not paying taxes (but he avoid jail just for a little bit)

by Anonymousreply 105October 28, 2018 9:54 PM

He will never come out. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 106October 28, 2018 9:57 PM

There’s nothing to come out from—he’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 107October 29, 2018 3:50 AM

LOL I do not believe these womrn until there are evidence. Too many gold diggers around

by Anonymousreply 108October 29, 2018 4:34 AM

R105 There was even a case of a footballer in Brazil, convicted of ordering the torture and murder of his girlfriend, got out on a technicality and was signed by a team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 29, 2018 4:06 PM

Finally, Ronaldo said the rape allegation against him is affecting his personal life.

"Of course this story is interfering in my life. I have a partner, four children, an aging mother, sisters, a brother, a family I'm very close to," he said.

Kathryn Mayorga filed a civil lawsuit last month in Nevada claiming Ronaldo raped her in his Las Vegas hotel room in 2009. Police also reopened an investigation at her request.

Ronaldo has scored four goals in four Italian league matches since being accused of rape last month.

He again defended himself in the latest interview, saying "I know who I am and what I've done. The truth will come out in the light of day.'

All sports publications covered this story fully but, SBNation left the rape part out. It was the only sports publication to do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 29, 2018 5:49 PM

There was a story I read recently where Ronaldo wanted to buy a US MLS team (Orlando) and retire there.

by Anonymousreply 111October 29, 2018 5:50 PM

I listened to George Takei in Howard Stern yesterday and he talked at length about his accusation. He was very empathetic towards the man who accused him of sexual misconduct. George also showed great empathy towards women who were shunned for coming forward and dismissed as liars even though they weren’t. Ronaldo has displayed none of this. He only talks about himself and how great he is when talking about this rape allegation and how “people want to take him down”. I am more convinced that he’a guilty.

by Anonymousreply 112October 31, 2018 6:12 PM

Even if he was innocent, he’d speak in the same manner. He’s a stone cold narcissist. He has no empathy for others, not even his own children. He mentions his kids but the only reason they mean anything to him is because they belong to him. They’re objects, trophies. Same with the whore on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 113October 31, 2018 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!