Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charm and Character: The new HGTV chat thread

The old one is almost full, and we need more space to talk about those important matters of life.

Charm! Character!

Open concept living!

White subway tile!

and of course, the royal dutchess of real estate: Adrian Leeds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601August 15, 2019 6:31 PM

That couple on Desert Flippers keep saying they are flipping houses in Palm Springs. They're not (most of the time). The latest one was in La Quinta, a good 30+ minute drive from PS, but they never admitted that. Those dumps they buy are almost never in PS.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2018 1:02 AM

I noticed that Cameron Fontana always has his mouth open, in every photo of him I've ever seen. I'm guessing you have to always be prepared, never know when a large cock might be nearby!

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2018 1:04 AM

The Dessert Flippers annoy the fuck out of me when they go through the completed house and narrate to each other what they did to the house. WE KNOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2018 1:15 AM

ATTENTION! LA LEEDS IS ON NOW!

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2018 2:36 AM

R1 They did more PS properties early on but I know from their Twitter feed they had problems finding properties, so I would guess they are farther out now.

R3 They all do that, and it's kind of annoying.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2018 2:37 AM

There's a new show called Hot Properties: San Diego that was on last night.

The real estate agent was seriously the world's biggest douchebag. I wanted to hurl every time he spoke.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2018 4:35 PM

Those Paris apartments are ridic!

I get the feeling the girl just wanted to get as far away from her mom as possible.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2018 5:48 PM

Paris is a beautiful city but I wouldn't want to live there, even with the possibility of a La Leeds sighting.

by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2018 9:53 PM

I hate open floor plans. Who wants to cook dinner in the living room? Whenever I see a vaulted ceiling, all I can think of is all those cubic feet of air to heat and cool.

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2018 9:58 PM

“Sure, it’s doesn’t have a kitchen and no separation wall between the bedroom and toilet but...you’re in the most beautiful city in the world!!!! Remember... LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!”

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2018 10:00 PM

R9 Found your ideal place!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2018 10:05 PM

That student was a bit hefty,but very pretty . I get the feeling her mother is a pot smoking old whore from way back ! I hope the student is able to get some fabulous french dick and expand her horizons. I almost got the feeling La Leeds was kinda hitting on her!

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2018 10:24 PM

The International House Hunter chose the right Paris apartment, with LESS room for her parents to squeeze into her place, they'll have to stay nearby. She chose the best location for commuting to her school, and it was furnished in a style she likes. Good for her. The spaces available in Paris are always small and oddly configured. People who are looking for all the identical comforts of their US home in another country are hopeless and should suffer a deterrent titty twister for each unreasonable demand.

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2018 11:24 PM

Her mom is paying for her to be an eternal student and for her apartment in Paris. She can hardly pretend she is breaking away from her parental cash registers.

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2018 11:26 PM

I know this is another channel entirely, but apparently a Boyz to Man is now a flipper as well.

The house is really nice. I hate that he cut that kitchen in half and lost that fabulous window

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2018 11:50 PM

R9, here’s a great place with low ceilings and clearly not an open floor plan.

The lease is for 30 years to life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2018 12:06 AM

R9 is right, though, R16. Imagine having to cool that area in high summer and it’s 110 degrees outside? That’s crazy to me.

No point or purpose to vaulted ceilings.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2018 12:17 AM

We have vaulted ceilings and it's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2018 2:16 AM

Ooh, that sexy tall dude from Flip/Flop Atlanta is coming back

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2018 3:14 AM

Godawful couple on HHI last night. Australians looking in Malaysia so their baby can experience the culture. Problem was wife kept stressing “ex-pat community”. Why move to experience culture while immersing yourself with others just like yourself? They looked at a nice place but, horror!, it was in a “local” neighborhood.

Baby was cute though.

Btw, what happened to the Trumps cock thread?

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2018 3:35 PM

I'm looking for Belle Epoque with 4 salons en-enfilade, South or West windows over a square, in Thessaloniki or Varna. Thanks, dolls!

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2018 3:47 PM

I'm a little worried about the Desert Flippers couple. She seems less and less amused by him.......

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2018 3:57 PM

Desert Flipper couple annoys me. I like the Atlanta Flippers couple. Love Adrian Leeds. My favorite HHIs are in Paris and London and other exotic and cosmopolitan locales, too.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2018 4:08 PM

I love the gay ones best. (Not for sexual reasons).

Saw a great gay one set in Toronto on youtube - which I will link here for your entertainment pleasure.

Those gurlz is funny.

Actually it's a "property virgins" - but more or less the same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 5:46 PM

^^ Don't skip it. You'll LOVE them.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2018 5:49 PM

Last night's Desert Flippers, though - that house was GORGEOUS at the end. I haven't liked the last several but that one rocked. Can't figure out where it is, though.

I think all these shows have been ramping up the fake drama since it brought in ratings for Tarek and Christina. All faked, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2018 5:52 PM

[quote]I hate open floor plans. Who wants to cook dinner in the living room?

Me too. I like walls and doors.

My house is open plan. I've put in some walls and doors, the ones I have not, I regret.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2018 5:56 PM

Yes, there was some tension last night with the desert flippers. But they were fine at the end.

I think that’s how or where most people who move to a completely different, strange country do it: move to gated communities or in neighborhoods where there are many English speaking people.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2018 6:53 PM

Eric Bennett probably has one of those impossibly thick, fat, pink cocks that all gingers have.

Maybe that's why she's bitchy. She can barely walk.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2018 6:55 PM

The thing about the Palm Springs couple....they are shown as flippers but there's no info online about them.

Eric is shown as a mortgage lending person/realtor, but nothing about flipping.

So either it's a side business, or like the Property Brothers (and others, I'm sure), they're basically spokesmodels for the work of other people.

I'm still entertained, but any and EVERYTHING they say on HGTV should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Or two. Or twenty.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2018 10:30 PM

I do like Ken and Anita (Flop or Flop Atlanta). They are the least annoying of all the F or F couples.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2018 2:29 AM

It's interesting that most flipping shows now feature a husband who is actually a general contractor.

Tarek knew nothing about construction (he still might not know anything) but now he can at least lay down tile, he's messy about it though.

All the couples are cool. I had no idea they had to do a screen test.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2018 11:50 PM

Leeds is on several episodes of HHI and seems to have a lock on these expat rentals, and appearing on this show must be a windfall of free exposure for her.

My two years in Paris were great, but renting is hard there. Most expats can only rent furnished units. The wait for cheaper, unfurnished ones is much longer and the leases run for several years. Most expats stay only two, for tax purposes.

Also, in France it is the tenant who is responsible for repairs, and sometimes the tax bill if they occupy the residence on January 1. I remember the laws were very different, and as an expat, you’re an outsider. So if there is a problem, it can be hard to resolve. Also, the keys are very complex and expensive to replace. Don’t ever lose one.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2018 11:59 PM

Yeah, tonight confirmed what I was thinking about a lot of the HGTV stuff, like the Property Brothers and especially the Palm Springs Desert Flippers.

The house they did was amazing - I loved the end result. Loved it.

But I saw that really visible house number and Googled it. It doesn't always work (tried it last week and couldn't find it) but sure enough, as soon as I typed in the house number and Movie Colony, up pops the house.

Eric claimed there was an offer for 1.3M but it's still on the market for 1.289M.

It was bought for 475K, not 555K as they claimed.

So yeah, I really think that they look for people/companies doing flips and just come in, walk around, pretend it's theirs on camera, put a tile in place or two, and voila (or wa-laa, as some of you might say), there's an episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2018 1:53 AM

HH had some asshole in Ohio whose big thing was that he had to swing his golf club indoors.

Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2018 3:14 PM

[quote]r9 I hate open floor plans. Who wants to cook dinner in the living room? Whenever I see a vaulted ceiling, all I can think of is all those cubic feet of air to heat and cool

This is how ordinary people’s dwellings were originally structured, with one central room, and then if people could afford to expand, they put bedrooms upstairs or off to the side.

It’s not a new idea (not that you claimed it was.)

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2018 4:01 PM

Im not an American and i think HGTV have serious fetish when it comes into "backsplash" or "vaulted ceiling"

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2018 4:06 PM

Just watched two of the nelliest queens alive pick out a dire, dingy little place in Amsterdam.

"We have to be in the middle of the city" = "We're open and we need quick access to uncut Dutch cock when we're strung out on tina!"

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 2:41 AM

Christina is an adulterous slut.

by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 5:03 AM

My new House Hunters International "crush" is Robbie Nichols.

He was showing some apartments to a couple moving to Sitges,Spain, and he was looking very dapper.

If I'm not mistaken, he also looks like he's HUNG. Does anyone else get the impression that Robbie is a "confirmed bachelor?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 1:56 PM

That bitch needs a steel reinforced bed frame.

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2018 2:45 PM

I enjoy the Desert Flippers, but where are some of those houses? Have they been branching out to Cat City and down valley? (There can't be that many houses in need of rehab in P.S.)

Eric made a comment on last night's show that they had been in Palm Springs for 12 years. What were they doing all those years?

The mid-show suprise "head clutch" moments are getting tiresome. ("It's a load bearing wall - we can't remove it" .... "it's mold/termites/rot/asbestos throughout - we'll have to tear it all down".... "The roof is rotted") . Who buys a house with having these things inspected?

All that grass and artifical turf in 120F heat? Good luck taking care of that!.

Some of their houses have been sold without a pool - who buys a house in the desert without a pool?

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2018 3:19 PM

R42 see my comments at R34.

They have to be doing stuff in Palm Desert, Cathedral City, Indio, etc. Last night's home looked like Palm Desert.

And agreed.....no pool, no good.

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2018 3:22 PM

I need this realtor in me quite deeply.

(the Canadians are annoying, though, especially her.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2018 9:44 AM

Kinda hot but I'm not buying that he's straight....what a prisspot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 31, 2018 2:18 AM

How can David from Love It or List It be straight?

by Anonymousreply 46October 31, 2018 2:22 AM

Wow! Property's cheap in Chicago - or is that an old show?

by Anonymousreply 47October 31, 2018 2:40 AM

I love the American lingo - "Blow this wall out!" LOL

by Anonymousreply 48October 31, 2018 2:43 AM

[quote]Kinda hot but I'm not buying that he's straight....what a prisspot!

Yeah - he's good-looking/cute.

She's cute too, actually.

by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2018 2:45 AM

I hate those ‘open floor plans’ too. Who wants to live in a single cavernous room with the living room at one end and the kitchen/dining room at the other? What a horrible concept. The materials and construction of these crappy houses are always cheap and tacky too.

by Anonymousreply 50October 31, 2018 3:04 AM

don't bother with R45's link, it cuts out before the end - thanks R45

by Anonymousreply 51October 31, 2018 3:06 AM

Who said he was, R46??

Between David and bald construction guy, Hillary is the biggest fag hag on the network!

by Anonymousreply 52October 31, 2018 5:58 AM

R51 I didn't create the link, Mary. If you have complaints talk to whoever created it. I just linked to it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 31, 2018 9:59 PM

But R50, we love to entertain.

by Anonymousreply 54October 31, 2018 10:40 PM

OMG, these two in Kansas City. Neither has taste and both have an entire line of purses flying out of their mouth every time they speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 1, 2018 12:00 AM

I could not watch that couple at r55's link. Those annoying voices are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 56November 1, 2018 12:15 AM

Ive got gay voice for days,and those bitches at R55 make even ME sound butch ! I would slap Miss Jared into a fucking coma!

by Anonymousreply 57November 1, 2018 1:09 AM

The one who kept saying she didn't worry about money was such a gold digging bar twink. You just know she lived in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 58November 1, 2018 1:26 AM

They need to devote more air time to La Leeds. J'adore!

by Anonymousreply 59November 1, 2018 1:34 AM

This wife is a bitchy, selfish cunt.

Her husband is hot and tall and probably hung like a bull. Why he hasn't ditched her is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2018 2:42 PM

[quote]R50 Who wants to live in a single cavernous room with the living room at one end and the kitchen/dining room at the other? What a horrible concept.

People who don’t sequester themselves, and actually enjoy talking and being with others.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2018 2:49 PM

[quote]Her husband is hot and tall and probably hung like a bull

ALERT: DL hot is VERY different from REAL WORLD hot.

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2018 2:51 PM

Did you see how he walked? That was the walk of a dude with a giant cock.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2018 8:47 PM

My current favorites would be FoF Atlanta and Nashville. Both couples have great chemistry and their houses look quite nice to me. But what's with Ms. Nashville's name. Is Paige Turner a stage name or did her parents have a wicked sense of humor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2018 9:04 PM

"We work together.....but we didn't work together"

Gah I got real sick of them repeating that after a while.

by Anonymousreply 65November 5, 2018 12:48 PM

What the fuck is a wet-dry kitchen???????

That’s the height of selfishness. What a petulant spoiled bitch.

Her husband was hot as hell!!!!!

It was an afternoon episode of HH in MO.

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2018 8:02 PM

In this week's edition of "Does She Know That Her Husband Is Gay?"

She wants charm and character, and he wants to bring Mother over for a visit.

by Anonymousreply 67November 11, 2018 1:10 AM

R60 how that frau landed him is a mystery and she’s already not aging well. She looks like a slightly... emphasis on slightly... better looking Fran Lebowitz.

by Anonymousreply 68November 11, 2018 3:09 AM

R68 agreed. I think she was one of those women who acted like the perfect princess, then became a cunt once she caught him.

by Anonymousreply 69November 11, 2018 3:15 AM

These two are strange....they have the same laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 12, 2018 5:27 PM

Just realized my post at R67 didn't include the clip.

This was the Does She Know Her Husband Is Gay? candidate of the week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 12, 2018 5:29 PM

Watching a couple on House Hunters looking for a home in Memphis. I'm amazed he hasn't set one of the houses on fire as he flames out over a GRAND ENTRANCE!

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2018 3:23 AM

How did that fug bitch get that hot German guy?

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2018 5:57 PM

R73 We are all mystified by that one. She's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2018 6:00 PM

He didn’t speak English when they met, according to their story. It seems like she mainly just paraded her pussy back and forth past his beach chair enticing him with her aroma until he succomed... then once he finally did she acted like a world class slut the rest of the vacation, eating his cum, taking it up the ass, anything he wanted.

Probably by the time he came to his pussy whipped senses a few weeks later she was pregnant and guilted him into marrying her. Now she probably only allows him the missionary position and few times a month, if that.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2018 8:20 PM

The international teachers, now with a young toddler, moving from Doha to Malaysia. I know they have to stick to a script but come on. She's harping on "outdoor play space" meaning a grassy yard and pretending to turn up her nose at a high rise with a pool and a kiddie playground AND a huge balcony. Of course that's what they picked in the end. They may think they're used to high temperatures in Qatar but it can easily hit 105 F in the hot season in Malaysia and it's extremely humid. Ain't nobody playing outside in the yard then. It's the pool or hiding indoors in the a/c.

by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2018 10:40 PM

The wife is a horrible awful cunt.

But hello, muscly real estate agent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2018 2:32 AM

they need to build a show around that real estate agent! pity he is stuck in Knoxville of all places

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2018 5:25 PM

They can build a show around his biceps alone.

GUN SHOW BABY!

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2018 5:37 PM

I'm watching an episode of House Hunters in Hawaii with a single mom named Cindy. Her spoiled little bitch of a daughter just stated her boundaries about the kitchen sink and how she wanted ONE LARGE DEEP SINK instead of a double bowl. What the hell?

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2018 2:09 AM

BREAKING!! Adrian is on right now! With two prissy eldergays! And two prissy dogs!

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2018 2:32 AM

R81: And one has bad skin and one has a bad tattoo!

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2018 2:48 AM

J'adore the Adrian. She will not take shit from the prissy eldergays

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2018 2:54 AM

The biggest fake show is the one about lottery winners. The host keeps calling them millionaires but most won on 1 million scratch offs. By the time they pay taxes they are probably left with $500-$600,000 so they are not millionaires. Only a few won really big multi-millions, leaving them with 7 figures. It’s really very disingenuous but I guess many viewers don’t really understand how lottery payoffs work.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2018 3:50 AM

[quote] J'adore the Adrian. She will not take shit from the prissy eldergays

La Leeds takes shit from no one! She will slap your face, call you a bitch and tell you to go to the market EVERY DAY in France. None of this Costco shit in ANY arrondissement, thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2018 8:40 PM

The dark haired priss was OK. But the grey haired queen with the bitchy voice and the bad face work was unbearable. The bitch fit she threw over that bathroom was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 86November 22, 2018 2:17 PM

He's a lawyer but he has one of those bareback porn star tattoos all over his arm.....um, ok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2018 2:19 PM

So what’s this I hear about those asshole Gaines getting their own NeTWORK!?!??!?!

What the actual fuck?

The rags are trying to start a feud between them and cunty Christina El Moussa.

by Anonymousreply 88November 22, 2018 2:58 PM

La Leeds should get her own show! Apparently she and the flight attendant Kelly became fast friends but she is in Paris and they rent on Bordeaux? The bitchy lawyer husband was a pain in the arse and that horrid tattoo...they are from Ft Lauderdale so there is that. Toward the end they were kind of sweet to each other so they kind of won me over. Bordeaux looked so beautiful, I need to get there stat!

by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2018 3:06 PM

Why didn't the queens keep their home in Florida and rent it to help generate income while the house appreciates? Are these stories even real? Who cares I guess. Just sit back with a glass of wine and appreciate Miss Adrian's bitch slapping.

by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2018 3:18 PM

Well I fell down the rabbit hole and watched European HHI on youtube all afternoon. guess what, prices have really gone up and it's going to be difficult to get everything on your wish list so I 'm afraid you're going to have to compromise. Nevertheless, here's an American kitchen, an Ikea sectional sofa, a folding dining table for two, a double bed and a narrow wardrobe for $2000.

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2018 4:14 AM

OMG, I think we have a new DL HGTV icon. This one is Ireland and the agent is a semi hot little bear with a real cunty sense of humor who won't take shit from the entitled americans and their unrealistic budget. LOVE HIM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2018 3:20 AM

R92 I'll have to watch!

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2018 6:48 PM

[quote] So what’s this I hear about those asshole Gaines getting their own NeTWORK!?!??!?!

I was hoping we were done with those sad fat cunts. How they got their own network is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2018 6:48 PM

I can't decide if she's the latest in the Do You Know Your Husband is Gay? sweepstakes or not.

Sometimes I think he is, sometimes no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2018 1:45 AM

Whoever they are, they are both annoying as hell, R95.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2018 3:16 AM

She has the I Need To Speak To Your Manager haircut.

"I like things that are old but I need them to be new...." ((((SLAP))))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 29, 2018 9:17 PM

they just posted this London ep. online

I like it cos it's round where I live

and the real estate agent is very cute... not that fugly queen with a beard that DLers love so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2018 9:33 PM

Watching it now: "Kensington is quite near where she'll be working" (St Johns Wood). NOT.

And he keeps saying "a lovely white stucco building" when it's clearly yellow brick.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2018 3:01 PM

The breeder couples are almost always annoying as hell. The women's voices are like nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2018 3:19 PM

No comments about the gay Kansas acrobats? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2018 10:35 PM

R101 Haven't seen them yet! Have to dig into on demand!

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2018 2:21 AM

She's literally Debbie Downer......

But I ignored her because damn, he's sexy as hell. And that voice.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2018 2:22 AM

All three houses were nice and comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2018 2:53 AM

My retinas! They've been scorched!

The shot at the end looked like they were on some elaborate double headed dildo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2018 9:29 AM

He's a douche but something about his voice just makes me want to drain his balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2018 2:45 AM

These European men are always at least blandly handsome, if not totally gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2018 12:21 PM

Foreskin Hunters International

by Anonymousreply 108December 7, 2018 1:22 AM

He's okay in a sort of white bread way.

As always, she's a harpy, shrieking cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 10, 2018 5:03 PM

This is one of the few cases where the woman is way out of the man’s league. Is he “special”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 11, 2018 1:36 AM

R110 he looks like Dwight from The Office! LOL

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2018 1:40 AM

Clearly the boyfriend wants to break up with the fishy fish and pound the shit out of the realtor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 18, 2018 7:25 PM

That Texas bitch who moved to Sweden with her golfer husband is in for a real wake up call when it gets dark at 2pm and is below 0.

by Anonymousreply 113December 18, 2018 8:04 PM

That Swedish dude can swing his club in my face,....

by Anonymousreply 114December 18, 2018 10:19 PM

Why the fuck would David willingly do that to his hot bod? Those tats are so gross.

by Anonymousreply 115December 20, 2018 5:35 AM

Have you ever seen the leasing agent they use for HHI when in Stockholm? He is beautiful. I googled him - he is a model.

by Anonymousreply 116December 20, 2018 11:56 AM

Who, R116?

by Anonymousreply 117December 20, 2018 5:58 PM

R116 If you're talking about this guy, he IS a cutie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2018 2:56 PM

Hello, agent Joel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 23, 2018 2:58 PM

Yup that's him!

by Anonymousreply 120December 23, 2018 4:58 PM

Christina Skankaho married her British boyfriend.

Tarek needs some comforting.....or just a good fuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 23, 2018 10:30 PM

Swedish realtor is pretty. Those lanky ones are always packing....

by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2018 10:31 PM

I just can't fathom how a guy THIS handsome ends up with a sea hag like this. It's a crime against humanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 29, 2018 2:17 AM

That blond South African guy actually made me hard. Love that he's bursting out of his button down shirt.

by Anonymousreply 124December 31, 2018 2:47 PM

cute in a DILFy way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 1, 2019 1:41 AM

Wait till Lisptina realizes that Tarek and his bulge are the only reasons most of us were watching Flip or Flop anyway.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 3, 2019 2:59 PM

^I hate that cunt and her nasally voice.

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2019 3:37 PM

The closeted queen at R125's link looks like Ross Matthews and is every bit as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 128January 3, 2019 3:45 PM

The husband is almost gay on House Hunters. I could tell the husband in one episode was gay when the real estate agent pointed to the window in one of the homes and asked, "What do you think of the view?" and the husband said, "I think it's gone downhill ever since Rosie O'Donnell left."

by Anonymousreply 129January 3, 2019 3:50 PM

Ugh, fucking fraus and their fucking clawfoot tubs. They did a nice shower here and then ***put the tub inside of it*** - who the fuck does that? So bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 5, 2019 1:59 PM

I wish La Leeds worked in Amsterdam so she could smack the living hell out of this whiney, pretentious queen, moaning about her lost lifestyle in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 131January 8, 2019 3:43 AM

R131 Just watched that. He acted like his husband was getting on his nerves. Rat faced whiny bitch, she was!

by Anonymousreply 132January 9, 2019 2:33 AM

The frau in here is hideous, but the real estate agent is kinda cute....in a Robbie Williams sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2019 7:10 PM

Hey y'all!

I found another part of our life to whore out, I mean, monetize, y'all!

Shiplap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 14, 2019 9:07 PM

La Leeds on now kicking ass!

by Anonymousreply 135January 15, 2019 3:37 AM

I'm really over this annoying Chicago flipper bitch.

by Anonymousreply 136February 5, 2019 8:18 PM

funny this should appear today - people are such fans of Richard Blanco (in London) and leave fan messages beneath all his videos, God knows why.

The guy in this is v.cute so is his dog, Richard not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 5, 2019 8:22 PM

I love Richard Blanco..leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 138February 5, 2019 10:04 PM

omg R55 that’s the butlers pantry queen! I still mock him mercilessly when talking about real estate especially out in the square states

by Anonymousreply 139February 5, 2019 10:43 PM

Ms. Leeds was just on the last day or two. I thought she was going to slap the husband as he was so negative.

by Anonymousreply 140February 6, 2019 7:44 PM

The client is a nerd with no taste and a shrieking sister in law.

But the agent - damn, he's fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 9, 2019 12:02 PM

r134, I despise that homophobic cunt and her hick husband. They can both fuck themselves, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2019 1:27 PM

Those asshole gay-haters, Chip and Joanna, are getting their own network called "magnolia". I'm vomiting as I type.

by Anonymousreply 143February 9, 2019 1:29 PM

Right, r143? Shills, both of them. FUCK THEM!

by Anonymousreply 144February 9, 2019 1:34 PM

apparently the Palm Springs flippers said the same at a recent event.

Yay PS flippers...

by Anonymousreply 145February 10, 2019 11:07 PM

I thought the Gaines' already had their own channel! HGTV. It seems to air their fucking show 24/7!

by Anonymousreply 146February 11, 2019 12:22 AM

Big Ben and his big beefy brother make me moist!

by Anonymousreply 147February 12, 2019 4:52 PM

When the Gaines left HGTV, they were the subject of a bunch of fawning stories about how brave they were to be taking such a "risk." I knew it was just a matter of time before it was announced they'd have their own channel or something. Got to milk that cow while it's still standing.

by Anonymousreply 148February 12, 2019 5:00 PM

And they still play Fixer Upper way too often.

HGTV in general is too repeat heavy.....and not in a way where they'd reach back and really rotate some older stuff.

by Anonymousreply 149February 12, 2019 5:04 PM

Yeah, bring back Joan Steffend and Lisa La Porta with Clive and the hot carpenter.

by Anonymousreply 150February 12, 2019 5:07 PM

I miss the drunken Joan S troll.

by Anonymousreply 151February 12, 2019 5:15 PM

I love and miss Joan Steffend. Whenever I feel bad that I can't afford to redecorate, I just remember from her that I can move a piece of furniture on the diagonal and start hot glue gunning stuff to the wall. It's like I have a whole new room!

by Anonymousreply 152February 12, 2019 5:35 PM

r149

Agreed.

Only two or three programs on rotation, its very strange.

by Anonymousreply 153February 12, 2019 5:38 PM

No love for the Stone House Revival guy??

by Anonymousreply 154February 12, 2019 6:29 PM

This thread is A SCREAM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 15, 2019 2:25 AM

House Hunters may be losing its narrator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 15, 2019 5:39 PM

I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 157February 15, 2019 6:27 PM

I always wondered who she was and am a fan of her voice. It's reassuring.

But she sounds different when she's allowed to emote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 15, 2019 8:00 PM

What do we think about the new Philly lady? She’s pretty and she speaks Spanish! Cool!

by Anonymousreply 159February 17, 2019 4:03 AM

what new Philly lady?

by Anonymousreply 160February 17, 2019 2:39 PM

Flipping houses in Chicago is a GAMBLE!

by Anonymousreply 161February 17, 2019 2:54 PM

R161 That bitch is working my NERVES.

by Anonymousreply 162February 17, 2019 3:02 PM

shes On DIY, Rachel Street, Philly Revival is the show. They’ve only aired 2 episodes so far.

She also used to be an opera singer😳

by Anonymousreply 163February 17, 2019 10:09 PM

Cute eldergay couple search for their dream abode in Belize

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2019 6:40 PM

The Reddit thread at R155 has this delightful tidbit:

[quote]My parents were on a TLC party planning show once. They were coached a little bit, but a lot of the coaching/staging is sort of implicit. For instance, my dad had to make an appetizer that he thought was awful, but he knew without being told that he had to act like it was super amazing and great and hail Kraft Foods.

[quote]Also, the host took such a massive shit in my parents' master bathroom that it clogged the toilet and caused a leak and giant hole in the kitchen ceiling. This happened during filming; a PA ran and told my dad once he was done with a segment, and was strictly instructed not to tell my mom (who was actually having a good time acting like the crappy appetizers tasted good and the centerpieces she was making were aesthetically pleasing) until they were done shooting the episode. My mom threw a shitfit, as you might expect, and now I can't watch David Tutera without thinking about how he needs to decrease his fiber intake.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2019 6:56 PM

I hate that bitch in Chicago and I've never seen it

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2019 11:06 PM

Home Town had two LESBIANS tonight, y'all!

I am SHOOK!

Cute lesbians, too.

And Ben's helper had biceps the size of my head tonight. All in all a fine episode.

by Anonymousreply 167February 19, 2019 3:02 AM

I want to climb the mountain that is Ben. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 168February 19, 2019 3:08 AM

He's toned up this year. I mean, he was handsome before but he's getting even hotter now.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2019 3:09 AM

Alright DL, what do we think of these Philly boys in Denmark? Derek has stated her boundaries with his insistence on HIS own decor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 24, 2019 3:43 PM

I had to turn it off after Kweenie said "it's no Philly..."

by Anonymousreply 171February 24, 2019 3:47 PM

The chubby one was a real homer..they seem like nice guys though. Do you see how he tarted up the apartment? it didn't look very hygge to me. So much for minimalism. Wait until he spends a winter in Copenhagen he will understand the white walls etc then.

by Anonymousreply 172February 24, 2019 7:55 PM

[quote] The chubby one was a real homer

Which one of those two normal sized men do you consider "chubby"

and

What on earth is a "homer?"

by Anonymousreply 173February 25, 2019 12:08 AM

Actually, I think the Scandinavian minimalist look is godawful too. It looks spartan and hospital-like to me.

by Anonymousreply 174February 25, 2019 5:43 PM

Oh please, c'mon, chubby one was going on about Philly and wanting a cheesesteak. He was a bit chubby and unsophisticated. Seems like a nice enough guy. A homer is a home boy. Someone who is a hometown guy.

by Anonymousreply 175February 25, 2019 10:24 PM

Actually Derek is a lot more open minded than came across on HH. Like everything on HGTV it was more scripted than real.

Here is an interview with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 26, 2019 2:14 AM

And here’s his Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177February 26, 2019 2:15 AM

And his Twitter... at least he’s antiTrump although has some criticism of AOC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 26, 2019 2:17 AM

I think Mike, the Copenhagen boyfriend whose job is the reason they moved, is the cuter guy.

by Anonymousreply 179February 26, 2019 2:29 PM

I'm totally hate watching Windy City Rehab now. Alison makes me want to slap her every time I hear her voice.

And her bad roots (((shudder))).

I can't decide if Donovan is hot or if he's like five pounds away from being a mouthbreathing fatty. Sometimes he's both in one show. The DILF that does her woodworking is hot, though. Tall, handsome, probably Polish ancestry (which probably means hung like a horse).

by Anonymousreply 180March 1, 2019 3:26 PM

I know it's on Bravo and not HGTV, but you really need to watch the show "Backyard Envy." Shrubberies and the Gays Who Love Them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 1, 2019 3:47 PM

The Christina solo show was supposed to be on in Feb - looks like it was pushed back.

Backstage drama, I'm sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 5, 2019 11:21 PM

Hot husband on this one.

LOLing at the YouTube comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 7, 2019 1:26 AM

How did we miss this Southern DL friendship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 7, 2019 1:35 AM

Muscle Mary Madness in Austin, TX!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 7, 2019 1:39 AM

I hatewatch that Windy City show too. I especially hate how she starts with these old, fascinating, unique houses crying out to be restored to their former glory, and turns them into such bland, sterile, echoing palaces.

by Anonymousreply 186March 7, 2019 2:40 AM

She appears to have stolen Teresa Guidice's hairline

by Anonymousreply 187March 7, 2019 10:32 AM

She's kinda manly

by Anonymousreply 188March 7, 2019 4:53 PM

Suzanne Whang, the original House Hunters narrator, has stage 4 cancer.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 189March 7, 2019 4:53 PM

I can't figure why these two broke up but I wonder if De Ron is on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 8, 2019 10:00 PM

As a lifelong city dweller who has a small apartment, I have a burning hate for these people who are lucky enough to afford a home and they whine about things like the wall colors and the front door style when the hosts show them potential houses. I'm watching "Home Town" and this black chick is shown a cottage and she says "eww, I don't like the front door" and her mother balks at the yellow on the front room walls. How I want to smash their kneecaps - doors and paint are such insignificant things to have a tantrum about but they all do it - none of these idiots seem to realize that most of the things you don't like can be changed.

by Anonymousreply 191March 10, 2019 7:18 PM

R185, I fell in love with him. Handsome and nice.

by Anonymousreply 192March 10, 2019 7:29 PM

R191 It's all, all, all, all, all, A L L scripted. They need to fill 45 minutes of time and that's the shit they make up for drama.

They always have people complaining about truly dumb and super easily changeable shit.

by Anonymousreply 193March 11, 2019 12:12 AM

I need Ben and his big beefy brother to DP me right NOW

by Anonymousreply 194March 12, 2019 8:46 PM

I'm a big fan of the Palm Springs flipper and his wife. The guy just has a nice, genuine, warm personality and when his kids are on, he seems to genuinely love them.

And yes, bitches, I know they're all in front of a camera acting.

by Anonymousreply 195March 12, 2019 9:40 PM

Two gay dudes, a kid and a dog in LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 12, 2019 11:12 PM

[quote] The guy just has a nice, genuine, warm personality and when his kids are on, he seems to genuinely love them.

Yes, agreed. I know it's mostly an act but Eric is very genuine and happy to see his kids, whereas the Gaineses seem like they loathe their crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 197March 12, 2019 11:13 PM

I love HOME TOWN! I have friends who used to live in Laurel, so it's nice seeing work being put into reviving the town. And how nice to be able to get a cute renovated house for around $125k.

Erin really does have cool taste...there is rarely something she does that I hate. And I love how Ben always makes the homeowner a custom item.

And, all the hot guys! Ben's friends, apprentice, and brother are cute, but there's almost always some eye candy with the random guys working on the houses.

Loved the lesbian couple episode. Ben and Erin really put a lot of heart into that rehab. I hope we see a country gay male couple sometime.

by Anonymousreply 198March 12, 2019 11:42 PM

WeHo gays buying in Joshua Tree. Aired last night. The first house is like an estate with the courtyard and multiple buildings. I was shocked at which one they bought at the end...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 12, 2019 11:49 PM

Haven't seen the Desert Flippers show in a while. Has it moved from its Sunday time slot?

by Anonymousreply 200March 12, 2019 11:53 PM

R200 They only make so many a year and it's not one that they repeat all the time like Fixer Upper, the Property Brothers or Flip/Flop.

by Anonymousreply 201March 13, 2019 12:19 AM

I love Hometown and Good Bones. But how many people are moving to bumfuck Laurel, MS for them to find homes to renovate. The Desert Flippers are OK, but sometimes they try to adhere to the Chip and Joanna formula with a goofy husband and no-nonsense wife. And if she says "outdoor living is SO important in Palm Springs" one more time, I'm driving there to smack her. WE GET IT.

by Anonymousreply 202March 13, 2019 1:17 AM

I hope Eric goes to Hunters on some random Monday night sometime....I want that big red dick in my mouth!

by Anonymousreply 203March 13, 2019 1:31 AM

Desert Flippers is the first show I like for the homes. I love a good MCM reno. They do really nice jobs on some of these dumps, most of the time. But yeah, the two hosts are tiresome, the goofy hubby and the sexy smart wife who always gets her way. All cut from the same HGTV mold from Couples Who Flip. It's like a subtle message from HGTV. The other stock character from their shows is the tough as nail broad who can remodel a house on her own and can demo a house just like a guy! BUT SHES NOT A BIG OLD DIKE!!! NO NO NO!!!

by Anonymousreply 204March 13, 2019 1:48 AM

R204 You rang?

by Anonymousreply 205March 13, 2019 2:22 AM

A House Hunters episode with Becki, Becky and Becca!

Filled with charm, character and LOTS of vocal fry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 14, 2019 6:27 PM

I know you will ALL thank me for this very, very special episode of House Hunters.

It's just....watch it and see. The couple, the house, and the one they pick.....must be seen to be believed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 17, 2019 9:22 PM

I've written this on another thread, but I'll write it again. I am in my mid-50s. I'm completing my doctorate (You're never too old to pursue that dream, baby!). Once I'm finished, I want to go to Paris, find Adrian Leeds, and have her find me a great place to live in Paris.

She and "House Hunters International" are the best assets for HGTV. I just love yelling at the stupid Americans who complain about the size of foreign bedrooms, kitchens, closets, and bathrooms. There was one guy whose wife was going to complete her education in Paris. He complained that the view from one apartment was terrible, because he could see the apartments across the street! It's a city! You live close to your neighbors in cities! Stay in the tall grass, you moron!

I love La Leeds! I love Paris! I love HGTV! I love "House Hunters International"! I love The Data Lounge!

by Anonymousreply 208March 17, 2019 9:57 PM

That's a real shame that Suzanne Whang's cancer reoccured. It's so bizarre that the subsequent host has copied her voice all these years.

by Anonymousreply 209March 17, 2019 10:07 PM

Now Andromeda Dunker is gone, too.

by Anonymousreply 210March 17, 2019 11:30 PM

I need Ben Napier to fuck me. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2019 1:17 AM

R212 Him AND his brother, please

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2019 1:39 PM

Chicago HATES Windy City Rehab!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2019 1:40 PM

MM, mm good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2019 11:44 PM

Does Big Ben know that he's become a gay icon?

by Anonymousreply 215March 19, 2019 2:36 AM

The Windy City chick comes off as a bit cuntish and more than a bit clueless. She claims to be saving neighborhoods, but she in in fact altering their makeup by transforming 2-flats into single family homes, and selling them to millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 216March 19, 2019 2:38 AM

Hey kids!

Want to get a shitty piece of wicker that looks like a basket woven by a crack whore, stick a cheap 3 dollar Chinese light fixture inside, and sell it for 40 bucks?

Leanne Ford of Restored By The Fords has got you covered!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 19, 2019 10:46 PM

I just watched an episode where a Colorado couple moved to Luxembourg, and the husband actually said, "this house has charm and character."

WTF???

by Anonymousreply 218March 19, 2019 10:48 PM

They are coached to say that shit. It's why everyone says the

exact

same

thing

by Anonymousreply 219March 19, 2019 10:52 PM

I know all these renovation shows have a certain aesthetic and look very similar. It's not my style but I can appreciate that the rooms do look colorful and coordinated even if they look very impersonal. Which is why the Restored by the Fords show is...interesting. She's not a very good decorator. Just now they redid her sisters house and you could see the sister's style, the living room walls were lime green and she had a lot of bright colored furniture and objects scattered around and basically they went through and painted everything white. Everything. It looked antiseptic.

by Anonymousreply 220March 20, 2019 2:32 AM

R207 is worse than Stalin!

by Anonymousreply 221March 20, 2019 2:36 AM

Sorry, R199.

I was so bedazzled by that Conchita Wurst looking queen that I must have forgotten about your post!

by Anonymousreply 222March 20, 2019 11:03 PM

R220 That was their sister? I thought it was just some random quirky artist type.

by Anonymousreply 223March 20, 2019 11:04 PM

Has there ever been an episode of House Hunters International where the home buyer didn't want to live in the "city center," "near shops and restaurants," in a place that has "charm and character" and "outdoor space"?

by Anonymousreply 224March 23, 2019 7:12 AM

Right R224 but one of them wants to live in the country..you know cuz the neighbors can see you!! Rinse and repeat!

by Anonymousreply 225March 23, 2019 1:32 PM

This channel made mega stars out of Chip & Joanna Gaines but I think the married couple from the show Home Town are 100 times better.

Chip & Joanna are so cloying and she has her go to things = subway tile backsplash, open shelving, neutral colors & plain mantels.

The wife on Home Town actually uses color & the homes are not carbon copies. Her husband isn't just a contractor but he's also a master woodworker. And they are not cloying like Chip & Joanna.

by Anonymousreply 226March 23, 2019 2:05 PM

Big Ben doesn't act like an annoying man-child, nor is he growing out his hair in a vain attempt to look "young" and "hip."

by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2019 2:08 PM

Not HGTV but tonight is the return of Nate & Jeremiah on TLC.

by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2019 2:35 PM

My favorite show on HGTV is called Restored. It's been on 2 years and I really hope it is renewed for 2019.

The host is a slightly awkward architectural geek who restores homes in Reading , CA. I had no idea that city had such varied styles & I've enjoyed learning the ins & out of each style.

He is a stickler for restoring as opposed to renovating & his work is gorgeous. His master carpenter is hot eye candy too.

by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote] nor is he growing out his hair

Only on his chest.

I swear if they show him shirtless I will burst into flames.

by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2019 2:58 PM

R229 That's actually a DIY show but they repeat it on HGTV sometimes.

The slightly nerdy daddy with the cowboy hat is kinda hot.

I wish DIY was bundled with HGTV - I never get to see it b/c our cable doesn't have it. Supposedly the new Gaines centered network may take over DIY's spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 23, 2019 3:00 PM

Chip and Joanna and their cutesy kids drive me crazy. I hate that she lets kids pick out things and do “art” for the new owners. That and she allows them to drag food and drinks into the house after its painted and finished. I’d also be more impressed if she used the buyers own furniture instead of staging it with her stores stuff.

by Anonymousreply 232March 23, 2019 3:08 PM

[quote] I swear if they show him shirtless I will burst into flames.

I'll bring the water hose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 23, 2019 3:12 PM

There was a show called Flip or Flop Las Vegas with a very hot husband co-host.

by Anonymousreply 234March 23, 2019 4:27 PM

who is that at r233? I'm not familiar with the show but now I want to be.

by Anonymousreply 235March 23, 2019 5:42 PM

Ben Napier AKA Big Ben from "Home Town"

by Anonymousreply 236March 23, 2019 5:43 PM

[quote] There was a show called Flip or Flop Las Vegas with a very hot husband co-host.

I caught 5 minutes of that. I assumed it was a Vegas hooker and her pimp going around looking at houses.

by Anonymousreply 237March 23, 2019 5:47 PM

Thanks, r236

by Anonymousreply 238March 23, 2019 5:48 PM

I miss the HGTV shows that are no longer on the air = Curb Appeal (not the block version. The one that did curb appeal for San Francisco houses), Find Your Style, Designing for the Sexes, etc...

by Anonymousreply 239March 23, 2019 6:47 PM

Naw, R237, they do fun stuff for their homes, for the most part.

She always goes for the glam and color, which is great for the Las Vegas market. Sometime she goes over the top and commits to colors that might be too much, but people seem to buy it anyway.

She seems more genuine than that attention whore, Christina.

by Anonymousreply 240March 23, 2019 7:41 PM

They better not even THINK of replacing DIY with those asshole gaines’

by Anonymousreply 241March 23, 2019 7:43 PM

R233

OMFG

OMFG

OMFG

I am literally shaking. My brain has exploded.

by Anonymousreply 242March 24, 2019 1:58 AM

[quote] There was a show called Flip or Flop Las Vegas with a very hot husband co-host.

The husband is Bristol Marunde, who is apparently some sort of martial arts fighter of some notability.

This is what he looks like when he's not doing his day job.

His wife makes me long for the days of Christina el Moussa, who was just benignly vapid, and not a total whore like Ms. Vegas Lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 24, 2019 2:02 AM

R229. I really like Restored as well. The setting is Redlands, not Reading, Ca. Redlands was a boom city in the early 20th century . Some great houses were built then and have survived so far. In many ways Redlands looks like Pasadena but the houses were built for the middle class rather than Pasadena's mansions.

by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2019 2:13 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 245March 25, 2019 7:46 PM

BULLETIN: La Leeds is showing a big old gay bear around RIGHT NOW 3/25 at 9:39PM Central. TUNE IN!

by Anonymousreply 246March 26, 2019 2:40 AM

Ben was flexing his biceps tonight and I thought I was going to blow my load as I watched it.

Oh. My.

by Anonymousreply 247March 26, 2019 6:22 AM

I love you, r208! I'll move to Paris with you! (I've been, several times!) Or maybe Normandy, mon ami? Annecy? Alsace? Honfleur? Brittany? Villefranche?

Le sigh.

by Anonymousreply 248March 26, 2019 6:55 AM

La Leeds loved her gay bear!!

by Anonymousreply 249March 26, 2019 10:25 AM

He seemed fun, though his income source (singing) might be dubious. He didn’t seem to sing all that well.

by Anonymousreply 250March 26, 2019 7:45 PM

The big bear/La Leeds episode was the GAYEST thing I have EVER seen on HGTV.

E V E R

And that's coming from someone who just saw that Conchita Wurst looking bitch in Joshua Tree.

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2019 3:00 AM

So La Leeds has a place in Paris and Nice?? She must be raking it in. The gay bear seemed sweet but he may have to rethink the singing for $$.

by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2019 12:09 PM

For r199 & r207... look what it became.... the one with the beard is magnificent. They did well with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2019 12:51 PM

I guess they both have bears... it was Luke I was saying is magnificent... here he is getting rubdown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2019 1:04 PM

You know one show I miss from HGTV? My First Sale. It was the most "real" of the reality shows. It detailed people attempting to sell their homes and didn't sugarcoat anything. Sometimes houses sat on the market for months despite everything sellers did to get it to sell. They would show sellers getting rid of agents who couldn't get their homes sold, they showed sellers doing fixes and updates that an agent said would get their house to sell only to end up in failure, they showed how even if they managed to sell their house, sometimes the sellers had to bring thousands of dollars to closing just to get out from under it etc etc It was fucking depressing, but damn was it accurate. Especially now with all these flipping shows where9 9% of the time they make huge profits and come out ahead.

by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2019 9:11 PM

R253 Wow. They did a nice job on that, I admit.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the rest of the property.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2019 10:13 PM

I'm still recovering from Miss Nellie Goes To Nice

by Anonymousreply 257March 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Hot army dad, ugly wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 1, 2019 8:59 AM

How does someone move to Nice and not speak French? I'm sure it happens but to me it just seems like a very isolating proposition. I guess most Americans end up hanging out with English speaking ex-pats.

by Anonymousreply 259April 1, 2019 12:11 PM

I'm sure Singing Mary won't have to worry about speaking French. She'll only take the dicks out of her mouth long enough to sing.

by Anonymousreply 260April 1, 2019 6:45 PM

Why doesn't La Leeds have her own show??

by Anonymousreply 261April 1, 2019 10:02 PM

OMG SHE SHOULD

by Anonymousreply 262April 1, 2019 10:16 PM

New show alert - debuts this weekend.

This time, the inevitable two person flipping squad is Mom and her 22 year old twink son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 5, 2019 2:19 AM

Omg, enough with the renovating homes bullshit.

If I have to hear about “open concept” one more time I’m gonna scream.

There was a lady on house hunters that said she did NOT want open concept because she wanted to be away from the bratty kids. 😛

by Anonymousreply 264April 5, 2019 3:42 AM

Watched the Mom and Me show. The mom looks like Amy Adams and the son is a little stoner.

by Anonymousreply 265April 7, 2019 2:16 AM

I saw part of that. R265.

Aren’t there some established rules about how to lay down flooring? Like, you put it down based on the longest running space of the house?

by Anonymousreply 266April 7, 2019 6:50 PM

Damn! Where has Erin been hiding her hot brother?? He was briefly on tonight's Home Town.

by Anonymousreply 267April 9, 2019 3:14 AM

I think restored by the Fords needs to be changed you ruined by the board. She loves the color white.

I’m done with Chip and Joanna Michelle was too long to tolerate their Crap. She does have nice decorating taste.

I Miss Candace Olson. She had talent

by Anonymousreply 268April 9, 2019 3:48 AM

No one has ever come close to Candace Olson. God I miss her show.

by Anonymousreply 269April 9, 2019 3:50 AM

I would def fuck David Visentin's hole.

by Anonymousreply 270April 9, 2019 4:32 AM

R267 I *know*. I perked up when he came on!

Did you see the son of the woman whose house they were doing? I called him as gay in the first twenty seconds.

My BF insisted no until he saw the son do the pearl clutching move and then was like "Oh, okay. I'm on board now." LOL

by Anonymousreply 271April 9, 2019 9:39 PM

R271

The son definitely pinged to me as well.

by Anonymousreply 272April 10, 2019 5:17 AM

The son probably jerked off after getting one of Ben's sweaty hugs.

by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2019 7:06 PM

Just wanted to come on here and sing the praises of Mediterranean Life which is probably my favorite HGTV show of all time. I've been planning on retiring early and moving to the coast of Spain so it's right up my alley. The beauty and the affordability makes me want to go now. Being an HGTV show, sexy male realtors and barely closeted husbands abound.

by Anonymousreply 274April 11, 2019 8:20 PM

That didn't take long

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 12, 2019 6:56 PM

David Visentin is married but lord, he pings off the planet!

by Anonymousreply 276April 12, 2019 7:22 PM

To a woman, R276???

Really?

Who cares, R275? It’s not like it’s some super top secret to keep. Some bimbo nobody is having a kid, who cares. Glad Tarek said it. I’m following him on Instagram and he seems really nice.

Can wait to see the Bargain Mansions lady tomorrow. I love her work and those houses are freaking amazing. And huge.

by Anonymousreply 277April 15, 2019 2:56 AM

Agree, R268. I'm pretty evenly divided on her work: 1/3 of it I loathe, 1/3 is interesting but I wouldn't have it in my house, and the other 1/3 I like. This past week was in the last category: they re-worked the ground floor of an old Victorian, moved the kitchen from a vaulted add-on space in the back to the front, leaving the informal dining space as-is for the only dining space, turned the once-formal dining room into an oversized lounge/mudroom (and left the original fireplace), then put the family space where the former kitchen was and I think added more skylights. Most of it was true to the age of the house (lots of moulding, classic cabinetry, re-used some original hutch doors, Carrera marble, etc.). Yes, the walls were white (SIGH), but it was all classic and really well done.

by Anonymousreply 278April 15, 2019 4:37 AM

David Visentin may seem milquetoast on screen but he looks like he has a long, fat throat plunger of a dick, and he'll grab your hair as he jams it, hard, down your throat.

by Anonymousreply 279April 19, 2019 11:01 PM

I can never remember her name so I just call her Dollar Store Jessica Lange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 21, 2019 2:31 AM

R280, it's Grace Mitchell.

Did anyone else see Friday night's episode of "My Lottery Dream Home" where David Bromstad was showing homes to the young single dad attorney in Richmond? Was David being a major flirt and the guy was flirting back? Or was he just kind of socially awkward and goofy, and maybe uncomfortable on camera?

by Anonymousreply 281April 21, 2019 3:59 AM

R281 According to the YouTube comments several thought Miss Bromstad was flirting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 21, 2019 11:36 PM

Boris and Natasha go to Zurich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2019 2:10 AM

Boise Boys are back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 24, 2019 12:00 AM

I've hated every thing that One of A Kind chick has done. Not sure where they dug her up. She has horrid sense of color. And those sayings she always uses on the walls. Beyond cliche.

by Anonymousreply 285April 24, 2019 12:40 AM

R285 Dollar Store Jessica Lange IS terrible.

I watch to see how bad it will be, and because her wallpaper hanger is hysterical, and takes none of her BS.

by Anonymousreply 286April 24, 2019 3:04 PM

The woman on Bargain Mansions is really good. She always picks the most gorgeous fixtures especially lighting.

I am missing the gene where you can see a fucked up house with a bad lay out & you completely reconfigure it to function better.

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2019 3:24 PM

Omg, earlier today I caught the beginning of some show that is the most fucked up thing I’ve EVER seen on this network. The end of civilization for sure:

Some god-damned Mormon freaks looking for houses big enough for all those psychos to live in together. What. The. Fuck!!

There were 3 or 4 , each with a brood of kids.

If I see this again, I will write to the network.

There’s no way we need to be exposed to this lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2019 3:09 AM

Boise Boys

The skinny dude still looks gay

The chubbo dude still looks like some of his chromosomes are missing

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2019 4:10 PM

Don't know it has been mentioned but I love Bargain Mansions with Tamara Day and her HOT dad. Literally, her dad. I don't always fall in love with what she does with the mansions but she does improve them. And I can watch dad all day.

by Anonymousreply 290April 30, 2019 1:24 PM

R290 Her dad is kinda hot. I mean he's gotta be pushing 60 but yes, handsome and has that BDE.

Have you noticed that her dad and her husband kinda look a little bit like each other? LOL

by Anonymousreply 291April 30, 2019 1:27 PM

I really like Bargain Mansions. She picks out gorgeous fixtures especially ceiling lights.

by Anonymousreply 292April 30, 2019 2:02 PM

I want Adrian Leeds and Richard Bianco to have their own show.

by Anonymousreply 293April 30, 2019 3:31 PM

R293 Together, or each separately?

by Anonymousreply 294April 30, 2019 8:10 PM

Last week, a gay couple with one about practical and the other all about energy and the feel of the house.

MARY!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 2, 2019 12:54 AM

That hairdresser married her sugar daddy, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 296May 2, 2019 1:15 AM

Restored By The Fords has got to go. No chemistry, they looked stoned all the time, she dresses like a park ranger meets Mao Tse Tung. I just can’t with these two.

by Anonymousreply 297May 2, 2019 1:27 AM

She's been pregnant all this season so she's wearing baggy stuff.

I honestly don't think they're stoned, but he mumbles and he has a really thick Pittsburghese accent. And that fucking HAIR.

by Anonymousreply 298May 2, 2019 1:37 AM

[R294] any combo. I love both of them.

by Anonymousreply 299May 2, 2019 2:08 AM

R290, I found Tamara's dad's website (www.wardschraender.com, I think). He and Tamara's mom Trish have been married for 44 years -- so I'd say he's closer to 65, maybe even 70.

Trish is very attractive as well -- handsome couple.

by Anonymousreply 300May 2, 2019 5:29 AM

Make that www.wardschraeder.com

by Anonymousreply 301May 2, 2019 5:30 AM

Anyone catch the new show Best Room Wins last night?

I loved it! Cute gay couple owned 1 of the homes. Their designer was such a bitchy little queen.

The judges change every week. Last night was Martyn Bullard and the editor of Elle Decor.

The second couple were a trip. The husband didn't really ping but he came to the judging in head to toe Versace.

Last night was the gayest thing I've seen on HGTV in a really long time.

by Anonymousreply 302May 2, 2019 11:21 AM

For R300 - Tamara's dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 2, 2019 11:36 AM

I've noticed on HHI whenever they're in New Zealand, without question, each house has wall to wall grey carpet. WTF gives?

by Anonymousreply 304May 2, 2019 12:03 PM

R304: Kiwis aren't tasteful friends?

by Anonymousreply 305May 2, 2019 7:43 PM

Guess this was a few months back. Might be one more season of their show?

I think they're mostly for HGTV Canada, though.

Oddly, they were an hour for the first two seasons, then last year were rebranded as "Music City Fix" for US HGTV and cut to a half hour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 2, 2019 7:46 PM

Someone recently posted in another thread about NZ houses. How they're built like shit and have mold. I think the web site linked was Retardicon 6 or something..

by Anonymousreply 307May 2, 2019 9:34 PM

For some reason I don’t like watching the Australian or New Zealand shows. It seems the entirety of Australia is dangerous to humans.

And people who get to live in NZ piss me oof cause they’re so lucky to live in that paradise.

by Anonymousreply 308May 5, 2019 11:12 PM

[quote] Boise Boys. The skinny dude still looks gay

The skinny dude (Luke Caldwell) is a singer in a Christian "worship band" called Esterlyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 6, 2019 12:07 AM

I haven't watched HGTV in a few years. Is Decorating Cents still on? Aleene's Creative Living?

by Anonymousreply 310May 6, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote] The skinny dude (Luke Caldwell) is a singer in a Christian "worship band" called Esterlyn.

AND his father's a fundie minister who cheated or fucked a parishioner.

Luke apparently tries to be straight, though it's interesting that he and his wife have adopted all (?) of their kids.

by Anonymousreply 311May 6, 2019 1:23 AM

OMFG LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 6, 2019 1:25 AM

In addition to calling her the Dollar Store Jessica Lange, I've also decided that the One of a Kind host name is That Bitch Is Crazy.

Because every time I watch that's what I say to the TV.

Tonight she put a canoe on the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 313May 8, 2019 3:13 AM

R313

I thought the canoe on the ceiling was great. Having it turned into a light fixture totally fit with the lake house.

She lost her damn mind with the mural. I swear the husband was thinking who do I call to get this removed ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 314May 8, 2019 4:23 PM

The mural looked cheap.

I love her wallpaper lady though. She doesn't give any fucks whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 315May 8, 2019 5:04 PM

Oh look, the Fords painted something black and white.

SHOCKING

by Anonymousreply 316May 9, 2019 2:01 AM

Troy Dean Shafer of Nashville Flipped died unexpectedly at 38.

He was found dead in his bed. Coroner's report pending.

I enjoyed his show. He restored homes from the late 1800's to early 1900's

by Anonymousreply 317May 9, 2019 2:21 AM

R317 Never saw the show, but saw he died. And in Erie, PA - a place no one wants to die.

by Anonymousreply 318May 9, 2019 2:31 PM

The ads for Christina's new show are everywhere. Her new husband is kinda hot. She has good taste in men, I'll give her that.

Season 4 of Good Bones starts next week! Yay. I love that show.

by Anonymousreply 319May 9, 2019 2:32 PM

R318

Yes. He was home visiting his dad.

R319

I can't watch Christina or her ex's shows. Every single house is done the same---grey, black, white

by Anonymousreply 320May 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Agree, R316. I like some of her designs, but for the love of a sweet GOD --there are colors other than black and white.

by Anonymousreply 321May 9, 2019 7:12 PM

I loathe Cristina’s color palette. My god, so, so boring. Just like her.

Refuse to watch.

by Anonymousreply 322May 10, 2019 8:51 PM

Uh, does she know her man is a big ole Mary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 11, 2019 2:11 AM

The Bargain Mansion girl has a vocal fry that I can’t deal with. Mute button.

by Anonymousreply 324May 12, 2019 3:36 PM

Every time I see that Christina cunt and hear her nails-on-a-chalkboard voice I want to her cut her head off. Ditto with the "y'all" couple of Fixer Upper asshole homophobes. Third place in the pantheon of hateful HGTV hoes is David Bromstad, the meth queen to every white-trash lottery winner.

David Visentin gets my vote as the guy I would fuck the hardest.

by Anonymousreply 325May 12, 2019 4:00 PM

These old "Brady Bunch" whores have been scrounging off that old show for close to 50 years now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 12, 2019 4:11 PM

This might have been the sweetest, most genuine HH I have ever seen.

Twice it made me cry. They seem like nice people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 13, 2019 2:13 AM

Someone upthread mentioned Good Bones started tonight. I've never seen the show before so I decided to watch.

I loved it. The mom & daughter were delightful & they did a gorgeous make over.

And to top it off there was a cute gay couple interested in the house.

by Anonymousreply 328May 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Thank you, R327, for posting that. That sweet son helping his mama. It made me cry, too.

by Anonymousreply 329May 15, 2019 3:25 AM

Glad you enjoyed, R328 -- it's one of my favorite HGTV shows, if not THE favorite. I love Karen and Mina's mother/daughter rapport, and their family situation is crazy (Karen and Mina's dad had 3 kids and divorced, both re-married at least once again and had more kids, Mina's bio half-brother from her dad's second marriage developed a close relationship with Karen when he lost his mom and was having issues with his dad, etc.). Plus they do great renovations and unlike some HGTV hosts, they actually use REAL colors and not just black, white, and grey.

by Anonymousreply 330May 15, 2019 7:01 AM

The dumb gay couple didn't buy the house and instead used their money for a wedding and honeymoon, FOOLS!

by Anonymousreply 331May 15, 2019 11:04 AM

I would've bought last night's house on Good Bones for the curb appeal alone. I loved the blue cedar shingles & the blue carving over the porch.

Was the big dude who helped the mom in the kitchen trans?

by Anonymousreply 332May 15, 2019 1:09 PM

R332 No, he's been on for a while. He's not trans but I sometimes think he's Tad's fuck buddy.

I like Mina and Karen a lot. I'm sure parts of their show are faked like other shows, but they seem to actually do a fair chunk of the work, unlike other shows *cough*FixerUpper*cough* *cough*PropertyBrothers*cough* that have their hosts swing a hammer here and there and then have stylists and contractors do ALL the other work.

by Anonymousreply 333May 15, 2019 8:47 PM

PS I think Tad looks really hot sometimes. Sometimes rough and not a fan of the scraggly look or massive tats.

But he's very muscular. He looks really nice and buff sometimes.

Guess he was a cheerleader (!) in HS? He's the one holding the other cheerleader up here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 15, 2019 8:50 PM

I really want to punch Leanne Ford in the face. In the latest episode of Restored by the Fords, she took a charming bungalow, painted over the original 30's tile on the fireplace, painted the living room a dark almost black, green 3/4 of the way up the wall, and then dropped a sectional in the middle of the room. You literally walk 3 feet into the front door, and you're facing the sectional, Some of her designs are good, but man. When they're bad, they're the worst thing on HGTV.

by Anonymousreply 335May 15, 2019 11:29 PM

R335 That was the worst thing they've ever done. Hideous. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 336May 16, 2019 1:15 AM

You could tell that the homeowners were less than thrilled by Leanne's "transformation."

by Anonymousreply 337May 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Oh, yeah! The wife was all, well you uh, solved the furniture issue in here, Amazing, Sulking voice,

by Anonymousreply 338May 16, 2019 2:39 AM

That's the second Restored By The Fords show where the clients were like....um, okay.

by Anonymousreply 339May 16, 2019 2:55 AM

What was the other one, R339? I thought it was just me re: the wife's reaction, but glad to know I wasn't alone.

On the flip side, the Fords did one recently that I really liked and for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

by Anonymousreply 340May 16, 2019 5:05 AM

R340 It was one earlier this season, I think the same episode where she took an abandoned chair she found on the street and painted it. One of the clients was like, bitch, NO.

by Anonymousreply 341May 16, 2019 9:05 PM

And by painted the chair I mean, PAINTED THE FUCKING FABRIC too.

by Anonymousreply 342May 16, 2019 9:06 PM

Leanne Ford is the newest of the HGTV hosts I hate. And her brother just stares at her, looking stoned. He's sexy if you like the smirk of someone who's just fucked your sister in the ass. Which, I have to admit, is a little sexy.

by Anonymousreply 343May 17, 2019 1:40 AM

He's sexy in that convicted-sex-offender-in-Kentucky way.

by Anonymousreply 344May 17, 2019 1:46 AM

I bet Steve has a huge cock. He is SO Pittsburgh "bruta bella."

But he does have to be stoned out of his gourd. Either that, or his mumbling + Pittsburgh accent just makes him sound like it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 345May 17, 2019 2:16 AM

Mom and Me is weird but the son (now 22) is sort of hot.

Mom looks like Amy Adams.

No clips on YT but here's a bit of them.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 17, 2019 2:19 AM

Clint is special needs, isn't he? Or just inbred?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 17, 2019 2:20 AM

Maybe r347 but he has some good looking sons (all college-age I think).

by Anonymousreply 348May 17, 2019 8:20 AM

You guys need to be watching Best Room Wins. I love it!

by Anonymousreply 349May 17, 2019 11:38 AM

TIME FOR A REBOOT BITCHES!

IF MURPHY BROWN CAN DO IT (((hiccup))) SO CAN I!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 17, 2019 1:39 PM

You can do it, Joan. Yay.

by Anonymousreply 351May 17, 2019 8:35 PM

What shitty houses the "Lottery Dream House" meth queen tries to sell these people! They're houses you dream winning a lottery will allow you to move out of.

by Anonymousreply 352May 18, 2019 12:55 AM

Not really, R352. Most of the people don’t win such huge sums of money.

So all they can really afford are those houses that David shows them. It’s usually a small upgrade from what they already had. Some buy vacation homes or weekend getaway cottages.

Most of the people seem nice.

I’m disappointed in that regard as well. I wanted to see mansions and such. 😛

by Anonymousreply 353May 18, 2019 2:27 AM

r353, I understand that most of the lottery winners on that show are in the very low millions, if barely a million, but it's still depressing when you see them ask, "Is the furniture for sale, too?" after just watching shows on the same channel about $500K renovations on $750K houses.

by Anonymousreply 354May 18, 2019 5:11 AM

R353: David did find a house for a couple who won $190 million; David showed a couple of mega mansions to them. In the end, they bought a huge house on a mountain - and then they bought the mountain!

They were a nice couple - older; he was a contractor or some such and they raised their kids in a small house. Now they have plenty of room for the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 355May 18, 2019 2:15 PM

He is nevertheless the most grating host on HGTV, and that's saying something when there's so much competition like Christina and Leanne and Joanna...

by Anonymousreply 356May 18, 2019 2:30 PM

The depressing thing is that most lottery winners go through their money in a short time and end up having to sell whatever house they bought

by Anonymousreply 357May 18, 2019 2:38 PM

I kinda don't mind David, at least in limited doses - even if he is the nelliest queen ever. He's often very nice and kind to the people, and doesn't force his ideas on them. He'll make suggestions, and lawd knows most of these people have NO taste, but still, he's kind.

Is he like Michael Phelps tall? He has enormous hands and feet.

by Anonymousreply 358May 18, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote] The depressing thing is that most lottery winners go through their money in a short time and end up having to sell whatever house they bought.

If they're badly advised, they end up spending all of their cash and then some.

People go on spending sprees without considering taxes or sustainability costs (a boat may seem swell, but it costs thousands a year for storage, dock fees, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 359May 18, 2019 8:24 PM

White Trash Keanu in The Gift.

by Anonymousreply 360May 18, 2019 8:26 PM

"I have an idea! Let's get someone who looks like Kelly Ripa to do the next House Hunters International! Except she should be southern....and fat!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 21, 2019 2:51 AM

The house on last night's Bargain Mansions was fucking amazing both inside & out. I'd have bought it if I had that kind of cash.

by Anonymousreply 362May 21, 2019 11:17 AM

That big 80s thing, R362?

I thought it was one of the few houses she didn't really transform all that much.

by Anonymousreply 363May 21, 2019 1:24 PM

R363 - agreed, she just gave it a light refresh. I wasn't a fan of her painting the kitchen cabinets all black either.

by Anonymousreply 364May 21, 2019 1:38 PM

OK, I make fun of the Fords plenty but wow, Steve's home/office was perfect.

I loved everything about it.

THAT is the kind of place their aesthetics works well with. It looked great. It just doesn't look great in, well, most other kinds of houses!

by Anonymousreply 365May 23, 2019 12:45 AM

R365, just watched it. I thought it was really nicely done, for the most part. Just wish that wood stove could have been more of a feature.

by Anonymousreply 366May 23, 2019 12:52 AM

R365, I would rather have seen a fireplace -- not a fan of wood stoves. But I agree with you about making it more of a feature -- it looked lost in that space.

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2019 1:45 PM

Steve has such a nice shower.....but he never seems to take one and I don't think he washes his hair.

Unless the whole hat/hair deal is intended to hide the fact that he's balding/bald?

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2019 1:46 PM

Anyone see the creative couple in San Miguel? Insufferable!!

by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2019 1:48 PM

R369 Was that HHI?

by Anonymousreply 370May 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Yeah, they were in MX. What did they do, exactly?

Did anybody see that Cristina’s new show? Was it boring and bland like her?

by Anonymousreply 371May 26, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote] Did anybody see that Cristina’s new show? Was it boring and bland like her?

The first show was supposedly her "friend" Cassie but you could tell Christina did not like her much at all. There was a web extra that showed that Cassie is actually one of her producers or PR people or something.

The design part is fine, standard HGTV. But they also are featuring bits that show her "new life" and in one, her husband stops the car on the street to ask someone if they can buy their house, just because Christina went "ooh nice" as they drove by.

I will say she does more talking her (obviously since Tarek isn't in this) and her speech impediment becomes way more obvious. I couldn't understand half of what she said.

The new husband is hot, though. Christina is a skank but she has good taste in men, I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2019 6:06 PM

R372 The part where Christina went to look at the house they drove by was so fake. The house was obviously new construction and staged. In a couple of the shots you could tell the home was not actually “lived” in. I think there was a glimpse of a fireplace where the A/V hookups for the TV were visible. If someone actually lived in the home a TV would be mounted above the fireplace. I do give her credit for rolling around in a Bentley in the opening credits and during the show. That is her actual car. She’s not trying to hide her wealth as many of these HGTV personalities do. We see you Chip and Joanna 👀

Here is a link the the home Christina purchased

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2019 6:25 PM

R372

A producer?? They kept saying they went to high school together & spent time on her friends patio as kids. Ugh!

I knew watching the show I'd hate it just like I did the one she did with her husband. Her friend wanted a bright sunny kitchen with all white cabinets. Christina per usual only wanted to do dark grey, black & a bit of white. She is such a repetitive designer.

I will give her credit though. Husband #2 is a definite upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2019 6:26 PM

The new husband already knocked her up.

by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2019 6:27 PM

So, another designer that doesn’t listen to a clients wishes? Bitch won’t have clients after a while.

How long before they pay people to let her redo their rooms/houses?

A Bentley? Pretentious bitch. She would have nothing without Tarek.

Why is the show on HGTV? If they’re showing her personal life they should have gone to Bravo or some other frau network.

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2019 6:43 PM

Fuck me, Tad looks very hot in this photo.

That chest....rowr!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 27, 2019 7:06 PM

I don't know if anyone is watching Best House On The Block. I've followed this designer since she started blogging many years back. Happy to see her success, and I love her aesthetic, it's sort of organic modern, though she works in other styles too. Hopefully, they get picked up for another season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 28, 2019 10:17 AM

R378 I like the shows when I see them though they aren't on very often.

Her husband David is such a fucking hottie. Yummo.

by Anonymousreply 379May 28, 2019 12:49 PM

I wonder if any of you American viewers get 'Backyard Builds' in your area. I think it's a Canadian made HGTV show that features multi-season outdoor spaces, gardens, and other assorted backyard uses. The design stuff is typical HGTV, but the co-host is Brian McCourt, and he is two things that you'll want to have a look at. He's 1: GAY GAY GAY and 2: HAWT as FUCK. Do take a minute and watch the two minute sizzle reel at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 28, 2019 1:42 PM

I thought the husband from Rwanda was a nice, tall (6'5") beautiful man on House Hunters International last night. He and his wife were looking for a place in Cabo San Lucas. His personality seemed nice, he tried to joke around. He had a lovely, unplaceable (for me) accent, gorgeous dimples and smile, pretty greying hair, and his turquoise t-shirt was perfect on his brown skin. He should be on tv more.

by Anonymousreply 381May 28, 2019 7:02 PM

Ooh R381. I do like the tall ones. Will have to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 382May 28, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote] the co-host is Brian McCourt, and he is two things that you'll want to have a look at. He's 1: GAY GAY GAY and 2: HAWT as FUCK.

I noticed the promos for that show here in Canada and I was thinking to myself: "The gurleen is fierce!" I think, in his case, it's more about the backdoor than the backyard.

by Anonymousreply 383May 28, 2019 9:23 PM

Did anyone watch last night's Boise Boys? They really did a fantastic job renovating that house. It's hard to believe a builder built it the way it was originally. It completely minimized or walled off those incredible views.

I was surprised the buyers were in their 70s. They said they were looking for a bigger house than their current one. I thought retired empty nesters would want smaller not a gigantic house.

by Anonymousreply 384May 30, 2019 11:24 AM

all the shows on hgtv old and new are shit. only fixer upper and the lottery winner one are watchable.

they got big ass holes to fill when fixer upper is gone.

get good personalitys, the 2 who do LOVE IT OR LIST IT are horrid

by Anonymousreply 385May 30, 2019 3:28 PM

Fixer Upper is terrible.

[quote] personalitys

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 386May 30, 2019 4:15 PM

Gay couple moves to London to further their Instagram dogs' modeling career. And Sebastian is a picky BITCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 30, 2019 4:34 PM

Fixer Upper? Are you mad? Chip and Joanna can go away forever and it won't be too soon. So sick of their "Magnolia" shit, their homophobia (they have never had a gay couple on, God forbid..pun intended) and that shiplap/barndoor/subway tile/reclaimed wood is tired, tired, tired. Redbeck Texan version of "classy."

by Anonymousreply 388May 30, 2019 4:54 PM

Sadly, Chip and Jo are not only not going away but they are getting their OWN fucking network, which will kill DIY network when it debuts.

by Anonymousreply 389May 30, 2019 5:31 PM

Their shtick is so tired. Goofy "manboy" husband and patient wife who "puts up with him" but really thinks he's funny. I am sure they have their followers. If this country could elect a Donald Trump, there are plenty of ignorant idiots who will follow them on whatever shitty network or program they crank out.

by Anonymousreply 390May 30, 2019 6:11 PM

Hopefully some of the hot DIY studs will stay on that channel. No fundie bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 391May 30, 2019 6:32 PM

R384 That was a cool house, though it looked like it was about to fall off a cliff!

by Anonymousreply 392May 31, 2019 3:48 PM

Andy Cohen wannabe - who had 5 kids (!) before coming out at 30 - and his friend, the Meg Ryan wannabe hag, find his mountain getaway together.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393June 1, 2019 2:43 AM

David Bromstad: Mirror mirror on the wall, it is *I* who is the nelliest HGTV queen of them all!

Orlando Soria: Hold my glitter, gurl!

Just saw "Unspouse my House" and he makes La Bromstad look almost butch in comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 1, 2019 2:46 AM

their shows suk ccept for fixer upper (the guy sooooo hot, her? meh) and the lottery show with that hot queen. funz

can all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 395June 1, 2019 11:13 AM

no shit, the fixer upper guy is so hot and fun, love to eat his fat ass all oout

by Anonymousreply 396June 1, 2019 11:14 AM

The gayest home show is Bravo's show The Best Room Wins & I love it.

The judges are gayer than springtime & every male designer has been flaming. We've even had a gay couple on the show & one was a super hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 397June 1, 2019 12:53 PM

Chip Gaines is not only to the blind and deaf.

by Anonymousreply 398June 1, 2019 12:59 PM

Chip is as fug as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 399June 1, 2019 1:05 PM

Plus the Gaines are proud members of a fundie, gay-hating church, so fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 400June 1, 2019 1:08 PM

^^^ This at R400

by Anonymousreply 401June 1, 2019 1:10 PM

Ugh. This Texas Fix show did a really ugly makeover. Would have torn the whole house down.

On the ground floor, instead of polishing or painting concrete one color.....they bought sponges and painted "brick" shapes onto the concrete with red paint.

The dude was hot, though.

by Anonymousreply 402June 3, 2019 2:06 AM

I still love Nate & Jeremiah's show. The house they did last night was truly transformed.

by Anonymousreply 403June 3, 2019 2:29 AM

Why did they even move to California if they hated it?

Now back to NYC they go?

They’re gonna make-over studio apartments or walk-ups now?

by Anonymousreply 404June 3, 2019 4:24 AM

R404

I would hate to give up that gorgeous house & yard for a much smaller place in NYC. Even if they have the bucks to buy a brownstone it would still be way smaller and a postage size yard.

by Anonymousreply 405June 3, 2019 7:17 PM

Ugh, I saw a poor anorexic girl on that Island finder episode

Dad is an architect. She looked pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 406June 3, 2019 7:55 PM

Chip Gaines looks like Jo has to wash his underwear in industrial strength bleach.

by Anonymousreply 407June 5, 2019 2:15 AM

Just saw a HHI and I swear every time there's an HHI in Puerto Vallarta, it is two older gay men who are muscle Marys with leathery skin.

This is, I swear, like the third time they've had guys who looked like that....

by Anonymousreply 408June 5, 2019 3:11 AM

The Good Bones episode was lovely today.

I hadn’t seen it before but the lady builds her dream house and also announces she’s pregnant. Loved the hubby’s reaction and mom as well.

by Anonymousreply 409June 5, 2019 4:11 AM

Every single Puerto Vallerta episode is 2 eldergays who "want to be near the action". Like with bars on your windows? We does anyone want to move there with that crime rate?

by Anonymousreply 410June 5, 2019 4:47 AM

[R409]it was lovely. But did anyone else think her husband looked a lot like her brother (the demo guy)?

by Anonymousreply 411June 5, 2019 10:49 AM

Yes! I thought the same thing - a cleaned up version. What does the husband do?

by Anonymousreply 412June 5, 2019 10:57 AM

I liked the inside of Mina's house but I hated the outside. The house was ugly on the outside & did not resemble Charleston homes like she kept saying.

by Anonymousreply 413June 5, 2019 2:02 PM

It was a nice episode, though it's been in the works for a few years now, I remember Mina talking about that episode at the end of season 2!

Mina's husband Steve is nice - and kinda hot. It made me tear up a bit when she told him she was pregnant.

I don't think Steve looks that much like her brother Tad, he's way taller and has a way more handsome face, but they do both have long hair and tats.

It did seem a bit like Steve was going to lose his shit in the walk through - he barked at Karen and was all like "Bitch, let me take it all in!"

A nice place, though not my style at all, and looks a LOT like homes they have already done.

by Anonymousreply 414June 5, 2019 2:09 PM

He sho cleans up nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 5, 2019 2:11 PM

R408, Clem (the one with the dyed facial hair) used to live in Dallas (where I live), and I met him once or twice about 15 years ago. He has to be over 60 by now.

by Anonymousreply 416June 5, 2019 11:20 PM

R416

Wow! They look so different all gussied up in those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 417June 6, 2019 1:26 AM

Two lesbians in Portland.

THAT's never happened before.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 6, 2019 2:03 AM

I saw the "forever" house episode on Good Bones, too. First time I watched the entire show. I hated the outside. Small front yard, fake lawn, a front door that opens into a dining room, and a dumpy looking neighborhood with the house too close to the neighbors. And what was with those fake flowers lining the first floor balcony? . They looked TACKY! If their success continues they'll be out of there in ten years or less.

I agree though, the husband's reaction to the pregnancy was very sweet. He looked genuinely happy.

by Anonymousreply 419June 6, 2019 5:22 AM

I think that neighborhood in Indy has all small lots. so it was never gonna be a great big yard.

And half of that fake shit was done for staging. The fake grass was a sponsor thing. It was mentioned a while back on the show's Twatter. She probably got money for that, but I bet it's gone now.

by Anonymousreply 420June 6, 2019 10:54 AM

I saw that episode R393. "California is more in line with the life that I live." What, picking up rent boys on LaCienega Boulevard?

by Anonymousreply 421June 6, 2019 1:41 PM

A new show starts tonight called Unspouse My House.

OMG! The designer is so flaming I thought my TV would combust. The premise is making over your home post divorce or break up. He did a good job but he maybe the gayest thing to ever appear on HGTV.

by Anonymousreply 422June 6, 2019 11:33 PM

the one with the Muscle Marys finally showed up on YouTube.

Apparently "living life to the fullest" means buying fifty Speedos and talking about Mother all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 7, 2019 3:12 AM

I'd love to know what Ben (Home Town) is like IRL. There's no way he's that decent. Hot as fuck, too.

by Anonymousreply 424June 7, 2019 8:40 AM

I'm home and watching Love It or List It Too. I've never seen it with these hosts and I find them much more tolerable than the original couple. The couple is a balding Asian man married to a painter and they have a young son. It was his house and it's a fine house, lovely setting and the only reason it looks bad is there is so much damn crap everywhere plus they have ugly furniture. She basically doesn't want to keep living in "his" place but her excuse is they want to live "greener". couple

The reveal is very clean and a streamlined open plan but much less closed storage and a lot more tastefully bare open shelving. The double sided fireplace was taken out. The master bedroom and bath wasn't touched. Before it was cozy, now it is sterile, like the container home that they chose in the end.

by Anonymousreply 425June 7, 2019 2:02 PM

I’ve always thought that it would be mortifying to have the house showing on tv like some of these houses are. They are beyond messy and cluttered and just disgusting looking.

If they cleaned up it wouldn’t look half as bad as they do.

I’ve always liked Hillary and David. They’re a good team, although poor David loses half the time.

by Anonymousreply 426June 7, 2019 4:22 PM

Cuntina on the Coast on again last night.

The design stuff is fine, whatever, but they keep trying to spice it up by having Cuntina show her personal life....and she cannot fake a human conversation or feeling to save her life.

Last night she complained because she's in a rental that's "only" 10K a month.

by Anonymousreply 427June 7, 2019 10:54 PM

[quote] I'd love to know what Ben (Home Town) is like IRL. There's no way he's that decent. Hot as fuck, too.

I bet he's not only hot AS fuck but a hot fuck, too.

by Anonymousreply 428June 7, 2019 10:55 PM

I just watched a really annoying HH with a couple from Denver.

She was ugly and had a terrible voice and was SO negative about everything. Her "quirk" was complaining about the toilet and shower being next to each other.

By the second house I was like, "Can someone kick this fucking cunt down a flight of stairs, please?" She complained for 21 minutes straight. Unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 429June 8, 2019 2:08 PM

At least you don't have to listen to her 24/7

by Anonymousreply 430June 9, 2019 1:03 PM

Chandelier Mary has hideous taste. Some of those chandeliers looked like an STD sculpted in glass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 10, 2019 12:28 AM

Ha, just saw the tall black guy from the episode at R431 in a cafe!

by Anonymousreply 432June 12, 2019 10:17 PM

I watched last night's Property Brothers Forever Home.

It was an older couple who had raised 30 foster children & had 6 kids of their own. They received an inheritance and renovated their home.

The husband just sobbed as they showed them each room. I became quite verklempt myself.

by Anonymousreply 433June 13, 2019 2:12 PM

I hate the Property Brothers but the commercials for Forever Home are making me want to watch that particular show.

And now R433's post makes me curious, too.

by Anonymousreply 434June 13, 2019 2:19 PM

Watching HH with first generation black couple in New Jersey. The husband, Chidi, is jacked as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 435June 14, 2019 10:13 PM

Indeed he is R435

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 15, 2019 1:59 PM

I watched the end of the R436 video. I liked the couple. She said, Happy wife, happy life," a phrase I hate. He said, "Happy wife, poor husband." That was funny.

by Anonymousreply 437June 15, 2019 5:16 PM

Where the fuck has La Leeds been? She needs her own show.

by Anonymousreply 438June 15, 2019 5:26 PM

R438 I want a show that's only London and Paris. We can alternate between the fabulous La Leeds and Hairy Mary Bianco in London every other week.

by Anonymousreply 439June 16, 2019 1:24 AM

Is it true that most of the apartments that Adrien Leeds show are from her rental company? I feel like she should disclose that.

by Anonymousreply 440June 16, 2019 11:23 AM

La Leeds will disclose whatever the fuck she wants! She is the Empress of House Hunters International and all bow to her beret of fabulousness!

by Anonymousreply 441June 16, 2019 2:47 PM

I don't think La Leeds is even a licensed agent. She's just the Queen of Fabulousness and reads basic bitches for filth when they come to Paris expecting champagne finery on their Volvic budgets.

by Anonymousreply 442June 16, 2019 2:54 PM

It's worth checking out some of the British shows on YouTube like Escape to the Country and Restoration Home.

by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2019 11:20 AM

I think th producers of HHI have a much easier time of it nowadays when they need two decoy apartments. Instead of using friend's places, they just find an Air BnB.

by Anonymousreply 444June 17, 2019 11:25 AM

I like "Escape To The Country" and "Escape To The Continent". Far less fake drama and histrionics than on HH/HHI.

by Anonymousreply 445June 17, 2019 10:15 PM

r445 Alastair is adorable-also openly gay. I'm having trouble finding newer episodes.

I think it's carefully edited in places (you don't see how close the road is in some cases, or all the rooms) but it doesn't seem as fake as the American shows. Sometimes they don't even take one of the options, either.

by Anonymousreply 446June 18, 2019 4:48 AM

Agreed, Alastair is very likeable. My only complaint about the "...Country" version is that they focus heavily on properties in England. I think I saw maybe one episode that was set in the Scottish Highlands, maybe one in Wales but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 447June 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Another gay couple, this time in St. Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 20, 2019 2:55 PM

Realtor Blanco was showing flats in London yesterday.

I’m mesmerized by his beard!!!! It’s so thick and full it almost looks fake!!

by Anonymousreply 449June 20, 2019 7:25 PM

I just watched one with Ms. Blanco showing two mos with "famous" dogs places in London.

I usually like his episodes but the queens were so obnoxious I could not stand more than the first segment.

by Anonymousreply 450June 20, 2019 7:34 PM

Blanco's beard is definitely dyed, and looks it. Looks far too perfect, and thus, fake.

by Anonymousreply 451June 20, 2019 9:01 PM

R450: That episode is weeks old. But even Old Lady Blanco was getting fed up with the 2 queens.

by Anonymousreply 452June 20, 2019 9:02 PM

Ugh. This cunt's voice is almost as annoying as the one from Denver a few weeks back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 21, 2019 12:51 AM

Why do a lot of posters hate on David Bromstad? People seem intensely angry about him, even for DL. I feel like there was an epic personal thread on here I missed, like the whole Josh KP mess.

He's occasionally OTT, but he seems harmless, and he usually has a decent rapport with the homebuyers.

by Anonymousreply 454June 21, 2019 5:22 AM

Is there any way to watch the International show online? I missed the ending of the Dubai episode, and I want to see which property the family picked.

by Anonymousreply 455June 21, 2019 7:32 AM

I think he’s adorable but I really hate that he completely destroyed his body with those hideous, numerous tattoos. Yuck!!!

by Anonymousreply 456June 21, 2019 6:08 PM

R455 With a lot of these shows, they will have them online, at least for a while. Doesn't look like the Dubai one does, though.

It's also on the HGTV app, if you have that.

by Anonymousreply 457June 21, 2019 10:24 PM

Thanks, R457.

by Anonymousreply 458June 22, 2019 5:03 AM

I watched David's show last night. He was showing a couple a house that had a big tub. The husband got in. He beckoned the wife in.. They were so excited by the size that the husband said it was big enough for David to get in.

David said "I don't swing that way" and they all burst out laughing. LOL

by Anonymousreply 459June 22, 2019 4:22 PM

Just watched some fat cunt house hunting in NM with a 1.5M budget.

"I can't have people in my sightline! How dare this house have neighbors near it!"

by Anonymousreply 460June 23, 2019 1:55 AM

R423 The dead mom guy was oddly obsessed with living her "colonial" dream in Mexico. The nameplate on the patio chair was a bit over the top. R408 is correct. All of the PV episodes seem to be older gay couples now.

And R263 is why datalounge is such a treasure trove of random. I know that kid and had no idea about the show. I am going to have to ask him about it.

by Anonymousreply 461June 23, 2019 3:55 AM

Was that the shaman woman, R460? How the hell does someone who leads fire walking retreats have so much money?

by Anonymousreply 462June 23, 2019 4:42 AM

That’s the question we asked many threads ago, R462.

by Anonymousreply 463June 24, 2019 7:08 PM

How can you filthy queens watch this shit? Everything looks the exact same and it’s the same contrived crap every time.

by Anonymousreply 464June 24, 2019 7:16 PM

Just read this article about all the liars on House Cunters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465June 24, 2019 7:19 PM

Richard Blanco was back showing flats to a gay gay with his gay friend for support. He HAD to have a bathroom that was accessible from the living room so people who were sleeping over didn't' have to walk through this bedroom to pee and wake him up.

by Anonymousreply 466June 24, 2019 7:20 PM

I found this old clip from HHI a while back. It's a gay LA couple moving to Buenos Aires. The properties were cool, but the idea that the Argentinian real estate market was about to explode was laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 24, 2019 8:05 PM

R462 and R463 Ah, I thought it might be a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 468June 24, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote] And [R263] is why datalounge is such a treasure trove of random. I know that kid and had no idea about the show. I am going to have to ask him about it.

He's kinda hot, though the short hair makes him look too young. He had long wavy hair at first and looked cuter.

by Anonymousreply 469June 24, 2019 8:08 PM

R469 I've met him, mom, dad and the younger brother. Super nice family, or at least in the context I met them in. It's weird, I thought he looked older in the episodes I watched than when I met him in person.

by Anonymousreply 470June 25, 2019 5:12 AM

R470 The dad is hot.

by Anonymousreply 471June 26, 2019 3:15 AM

OMG! Blanco is in España showing homes to some Americans!

He’s speaking Spanish, too.

Que lindo 😍

by Anonymousreply 472June 27, 2019 2:39 AM

I bet La Blanco has huge, furry balls.

by Anonymousreply 473June 28, 2019 3:16 AM

Lessers, please acknowledge the GREATNESS before you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 28, 2019 9:35 PM

HH Palm Springs from the other night.

Didn't realize that the buyer was Willam......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475June 28, 2019 11:57 PM

La Leeds says hello, lessers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 29, 2019 3:24 PM

I saw that lotto jackpot winner show where David and the buyer were flirting big time!

It was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 477June 29, 2019 4:51 PM

which one R477

by Anonymousreply 478June 30, 2019 2:39 PM

In an earlier thread someone had pointed out that episode where David and the single father looking for a house were very flirty and had great chemistry.

I saw that episode and think they were totally flirty. David was smitten.

by Anonymousreply 479June 30, 2019 5:17 PM

I think the Boise Boys had a falling out, either with each other or with HGTV, because their show was yanked off the air only a few episodes into the season this year.

by Anonymousreply 480June 30, 2019 8:52 PM

R480

I don't think that's true. They aired 7 episodes this season and 6 episodes last season.

by Anonymousreply 481June 30, 2019 9:40 PM

[quote] I think the Boise Boys had a falling out, either with each other or with HGTV, because their show was yanked off the air only a few episodes into the season this year.

They just held a yard sale fundraiser this weekend, so they're still a team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 30, 2019 10:26 PM

R481 I thought they had a full season order this year. They suggested they were being yanked for the new Property Brothers show.

by Anonymousreply 483July 1, 2019 1:14 AM

I guess one of the former Bachelors was the real estate person for a recent HHI in Amsterdam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484July 1, 2019 1:15 AM

Somehow Tarek and Cuntina made MORE episodes......Flip or Flop is coming back

by Anonymousreply 485July 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Super strange couple on a House Hunters in Vegas episode this week. Black husband, seemed really gay, white wife, both probably early to mid fifties, late recent marriage after a long term, long distance relationship. He flew from SF to LA for something like 200+ weekends spent together. ZERO APPARENT CHEMISTRY.

by Anonymousreply 486July 7, 2019 5:25 AM

I follow Tarek on Instagram and he’s been showing some of what they’ve been doing on the FF show so I knew it was coming back.

by Anonymousreply 487July 7, 2019 6:15 AM

R485 Yay!

by Anonymousreply 488July 7, 2019 6:27 AM

R487 does he post thirst pics on his Insta, too? LOL

I really thought they were done with the show, especially with that new atrocity of hers, Cuntina on the Coast, so I was kinda surprised. Then again they probably made more money playing up their breakup than they ever did together.

by Anonymousreply 489July 7, 2019 9:35 AM

A new Boise Boys aired Saturday morning.

by Anonymousreply 490July 7, 2019 12:28 PM

R490 I saw that. Wonder why they are burning it off at weird hours?

A nice house, too.

by Anonymousreply 491July 7, 2019 2:32 PM

Boise Boys' Twitter says they are not cancelled but HGTV "has no empty time slots"

Which is fucking ridiculous, since they find time to play fucking REPEATS of Fixer Upper and that shiteous Unspouse My House all the time.

by Anonymousreply 492July 7, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote] Boise Boys' Twitter says they are not cancelled but HGTV "has no empty time slots"

Sounds like HGTV's polite way of saying, "You're cancelled."

by Anonymousreply 493July 7, 2019 10:02 PM

Seriously, how can they expect ANYONE to buy that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 494July 7, 2019 10:06 PM

Is he gay....or just Australian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495July 8, 2019 12:50 AM

The couple on Hidden Potential last night had some of the ugliest "after" colors I've ever seen. They painted their kitchen cabinets the color of hot diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 496July 9, 2019 9:07 PM

R595 He was probably straight before she got through with him. What really amazes me is that he hasn’t shot group chat and we part about it on television. She is beyond annoying

by Anonymousreply 497July 10, 2019 1:28 AM

[quote] The couple on Hidden Potential last night had some of the ugliest "after" colors I've ever seen. They painted their kitchen cabinets the color of hot diarrhea.

PS: I don't know why but I found this funny - last night Jasmine (the perky blonde Hidden Potential host) said something to one of the Latino laborers working on her clients' house.

Jasmine: Wow! How do you do [whatever unique feature was being installed] this?

Laborer: (shade) Um....it's called manual labor.

ZING

by Anonymousreply 498July 10, 2019 2:09 AM

Windy City Rehab BANNED from additional work in Chicago due to shoddy work and lack of permits/licensing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 10, 2019 2:26 AM

R499

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 500July 10, 2019 12:25 PM

Scandalous!

Chicago does NOT play with that shit, though.

by Anonymousreply 501July 10, 2019 1:16 PM

A new HGTV show is coming that's a contest.

Alison Cuntoria will be in the contest along with Mina from Good Bones, Jasmine from Hidden Potential and Leanne "I Paint Everything Black and White" Ford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502July 10, 2019 9:08 PM

Cuntina appeared with her new man on tonight's episode and they have zero chemistry on screen together. LOL

by Anonymousreply 503July 12, 2019 1:47 AM

Why should we care if they have chemistry or not, isn’t her dumb show about remodeling houses ?

I think she’s just getting together with this guy so she doesn’t appear alone and pathetic. She needs someone to worship her and since it’s not Tarek anymore, any idiot (rich idiot, at that) will do.

She looked whore-ish in that wedding dress, btw.

I wonder who thought it would be a good idea to give her a show. She’s coming off as spoilt, entitled and completely self-involved and self serving. The more they show, the worse she comes off.

The show was popular because of both of them. They worked well together. At least on camera they did.

by Anonymousreply 504July 12, 2019 2:53 AM

I hated their show together & I hate her current show. Everything they do is in black, gray & white. It boring because there's no variety.

by Anonymousreply 505July 12, 2019 4:57 AM

[quote] Why should we care if they have chemistry or not

I don't care - not what I was saying. I could give two shits, R504, I just thought it was funny and weird that this guy is supposed to be the great love of her life but they seriously looked like awkward strangers on camera.

Agree she comes off as even more vapid and spoiled than she did on Flip or Flop. Crying and whining about having to stay in an "awful" 10K a month rental that's better than the house 99.9 percent of her audience lives in just makes her looks like a cunt. Ergo, why I call her Cuntina......

by Anonymousreply 506July 12, 2019 12:51 PM

And when she goes house-hunting with her little children, the ballerina attired daughter dismissively refers to the 3 million dollar property as too small, with a little sneer. If this stuff goes down without a whimper there's no revolution in the pipeline. People have happily turned over the keys to the kingdom to a bunch of thoughtless idiots.

by Anonymousreply 507July 12, 2019 1:18 PM

You're right, R380, he's fuckin' gorgeous. I think I'll marry him. I'm Canadian, bitches! Good luck with Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 508July 13, 2019 9:39 PM

I've only been watching Good Bones for a couple months. Ever since someone here recommended it.

The mom is such an odd duck. What do we know about her? I noticed last night she wore a wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 509July 17, 2019 8:50 PM

R509 I think that's a bit of an act, but Karen is a hippie. I like her a lot, even if she goes on crazy tangents every once in a while. I like her surrogate mom relationship w/Tad and Austin aka Bobcat.

She was, or used to be, a lawyer, but joined Mina in the business when Mina started to rehab more than just a house here and there.

by Anonymousreply 510July 17, 2019 9:03 PM

Karen was a defense attorney, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511July 17, 2019 9:05 PM

Color me shocked that Karen was an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 512July 18, 2019 12:57 PM

A reminder that all this stuff is staged/faked to some degree. I'm sure Karen does have that sort of fun hippie vibe, but they probably play it up a LOT.

They've been kinda painting Mina this season as being a bit of a Mina Dearest, that she's kind of obsessively organized.

by Anonymousreply 513July 18, 2019 1:00 PM

R495, I watched that one and I liked his sense of humor. He seemed to be easy going. At first I thought he was unattractive, but his personality turned him into a charmer. She, otoh, was insufferable. I would have pushed her in a swimming pool and left her there.

by Anonymousreply 514July 18, 2019 1:18 PM

I have commented on HGTV shows before, some annoying, some fun.....but man, some of the people on Twitter are as sad as any soap fan or gossip stan.

Christina seems to bring out the ones that are nuttier than a squirrel turd. One MAGAt seemed to have every other post about her. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 515July 19, 2019 3:06 AM

Do we know what Christina's new husband does for a living? He seemed pretty handy last night doing welding on the new staircase.

by Anonymousreply 516July 19, 2019 12:04 PM

R516 He's a somewhat well known person in the UK. He hosts some kind of car show. I assume it's some variation on Top Gear.

So welding is probably something he knows how to do - he's said he needed a three car garage b/c he's always working on an old car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517July 19, 2019 2:43 PM

I’m watching House Hunters set in North Myrtle Beach and the husband is a sexy silver fix with a tight chest.

by Anonymousreply 518July 19, 2019 9:48 PM

And in today's episode of Does She Know Her Husband's Gay? we have........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519July 19, 2019 10:17 PM

It’s okay because the wife is a lesbiana.

by Anonymousreply 520July 20, 2019 12:37 AM

QUEEN of the vocal fry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521July 20, 2019 1:26 AM

I see walls...in a house... No wonder husbands off their wives. JFC

by Anonymousreply 522July 20, 2019 4:41 AM

How much entertaining does everyone on House Hunters do? Seems that, besides having a balcony so that they can sit outside and drink their cup of coffee, they all need lots of room for hosting dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 523July 20, 2019 2:05 PM

None of that shit EVER happens, R523.

by Anonymousreply 524July 21, 2019 1:40 AM

I have a little crush on Cory from Good Bones. Kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 525July 25, 2019 3:11 AM

R525 I can't tell if he's gay (I think he is) or if he has a major crush on Mina. I've recently rediscovered Good Bones. There was a time when I didn't like it but Karen is really freaky. She was climbing in a basement on a recent episode and her shirt was pulled up and her whole torso seems covered in tatoos. Who knew? Supposedly, she is a lawyer as well. She really seems to support the arts.

by Anonymousreply 526July 25, 2019 4:24 AM

Did you guys catch the two gay black dudes who were house hunting in St. Croix. One was fine as hell!

by Anonymousreply 527July 25, 2019 11:38 AM

R527 Yes. The one who is in the military. Definite top in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 528July 25, 2019 12:35 PM

I wasn't impressed at first and then they showed the military dude without a shirt and I was like, DAMN. He's swole!

by Anonymousreply 529July 25, 2019 10:52 PM

The brothers renovated a home for a drag performer and his guy. It was a fun episode.

Jonathan wanted to try on that wig and he doesn’t have a girlfriend he can bring to be with the family. I wonder who he might be with. The younger brother, or is he an older brother? Has a girlfriend as well.

The house they fixed for the older brother was small. I wonder if he hates that his brothers are so incredibly successful and him, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 530July 26, 2019 1:08 AM

I saw their production banner (Scott Brothers Entertainment) on a recent show and was surprised they were producing for shows outside their franchise. Good move. I can't remember the show but was surprised it was produced by them.

by Anonymousreply 531July 26, 2019 4:51 AM

I'm so excited! I just noticed my favorite show Restored started its new season last month. Now I have something to get caught up on this week end.

by Anonymousreply 532July 26, 2019 7:30 PM

I watched the new Boise Boys today. They must make oodles of money

Remember last year Luke liked one of the homes they did so he bought it. I think it was over a $1 million. This week they renovated a hundred year old fire house for $750,000 and decided to keep it. They decided to move their business office into the ground floor & rent the 3BR upstairs as an AirB&B They really did an amazing job rehabbing that place.

Then to top it off Luke & his wife decided to adopt another disabled child. They flew to Eastern Europe to pick her up. They now have 2 healthy biological kids and 5 disabled children. That is not cheap.

by Anonymousreply 533July 27, 2019 7:46 PM

La Leeds is back in the Champagne region! She is now the queen of France!

by Anonymousreply 534July 28, 2019 7:55 PM

Is Love It or List It still in production? I just discovered this show and love it, but it appears that they are no longer producing the show. The two hosts, especially the British interior designer, are fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 535July 28, 2019 8:13 PM

R534: Indeed. And complaining about north facing windows is "The worst argument I've ever heard!" Via La Leeds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536July 28, 2019 8:30 PM

R535: Welcome to HGTV judgmental viewing. Love It or List It has it's moments, thought it was better when they were in Canada back in the day. And yes, no episodes come this fall. And Hillary is my fav on the show too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537July 28, 2019 8:37 PM

^^That should say new shows this fall. OH, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 538July 28, 2019 8:39 PM

R521, you were not kidding! Yikes! "I see a lot of walls. I see a wall here, I see a wall here . . . . there are a lot of walls . . ."

ugh

by Anonymousreply 539July 28, 2019 8:43 PM

I love when Madam Farr laughs at the homeowners budgets for their ridiculous list of demands

by Anonymousreply 540July 28, 2019 8:45 PM

26 new episodes of Love/List means one every two weeks....they are cranking them out.

by Anonymousreply 541July 28, 2019 9:19 PM

I too love Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 542July 29, 2019 11:53 AM

Madame Farr and La Leeds should do a show together where they spend an hour laughing at and torturing American house hunters

by Anonymousreply 543July 30, 2019 2:02 AM

I'm home today & watching a HGTV show I've never seen before called Flip or Flop Atlanta.

Husband and wife team and the husband is so bloody handsome. They do really great work too & are not saccharine like Chip & Joanna.

They're showing back to back episodes. Why have I never seen these people before?

by Anonymousreply 544July 31, 2019 2:50 PM

R544 They've had two seasons - they were in the rotation of Flip or Flop spinoffs, along with the Vegas couple and the two black couples.

Ken is very, very hot. I love how tall he is, and he's so sexy and masculine.

by Anonymousreply 545July 31, 2019 5:22 PM

Mina keeps showing us her adorable baby 👶🏻!!!

He sticks his tongue out at everybody.

I wonder how Good Bones makes any money!! I don’t think they’ve ever shown a property of theirs sell. They have brokers and potential buyers view the properties but nobody buys!!! What’s up with that??

by Anonymousreply 546July 31, 2019 7:45 PM

Mina keeps showing us her adorable baby 👶🏻!!!

He sticks his tongue out at everybody.

I wonder how Good Bones makes any money!! I don’t think they’ve ever shown a property of theirs sell. They have brokers and potential buyers view the properties but nobody buys!!! What’s up with that??

by Anonymousreply 547July 31, 2019 7:45 PM

Did anyone catch the beyond horrible silicon valley girl moving to Playa Del Carmen on HHI the other night? Her, her friend who was there to advise her (but mostly took abuse) and the broker were standing in a 1,000 sf place and she whines that she's feeling claustrophobic with just the three of them. The friend said, girl, you're two blocks from the beach, and the huntee screams about how she's being attacked. She was truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 548July 31, 2019 8:39 PM

I like how Ken from Atlanta refers to his wife as dude and man.

by Anonymousreply 549July 31, 2019 9:04 PM

I want to see Ken from Atlanta's long schlonger.

by Anonymousreply 550August 1, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote] I don’t think they’ve ever shown a property of theirs sell. They have brokers and potential buyers view the properties but nobody buys!!! What’s up with that??

But see, this is why I think they're more authentic/honest/real. Many of their properties have or did sell at the end of an episode, but I think it's around a 60/40 split by the time the show airs. They don't seem to fake a buyer like some other shows.

Windy City Rehab said it sold some that it didn't, and same with some of the other shows (I remember one from Desert Flippers still being on the market).

by Anonymousreply 551August 1, 2019 12:29 AM

Ken looks weird in most photos. They aren't flattering.

But seeing him on TV, the sexiness jumps out. It's that deep voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552August 1, 2019 12:40 PM

sexy here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553August 1, 2019 12:41 PM

Well, another season of Flip or Flop beings today.

Hopefully Christina isn’t such a bitch or doesn’t mention her new hubby or new brat every 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 554August 1, 2019 7:12 PM

Oops, begins today ^^

by Anonymousreply 555August 1, 2019 7:13 PM

I like Flip Flop Atlanta. The couple is relaxed and natural, not vocally fried like Christina on the Coast who I hate.

I do wish Ms. Atlanta would do something with her hair, though, it's so stringy.

by Anonymousreply 556August 1, 2019 7:28 PM

R556 I think Anita's pretty, but they put some kind of fall on her or something, at least in the first season....her hair was shorter before and much flattering. I saw a photo and it looked really good.

But of course, now every woman who isn't a corpse has to have the long, stringy look-at-me-I-look-like-a-surfer-girl hair, whether it's flattering or interesting for them or not.

by Anonymousreply 557August 1, 2019 10:32 PM

Happy birthday to Mike Holmes and his enormous penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558August 4, 2019 1:03 AM

I always feel sorry for the realtors on House Hunters. They are just there to show the property to the prospective buyers, not listen to them babble about the duel ovens coming in handy when Uncle McDiddle and Auntie McBox-Wine stop by with the kids for Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 559August 4, 2019 1:11 AM

I just watched the latest Boise Boys. It's the first time they didn't buy a home to flip. A couple hired them to renovate a place they'd bought.

It was a 4 stall horse barn on the bottom with living on top. The couple wanted the home to embrace the Basque style.

Wow! Talk about a complete renovation. It was beautifully done & the couple was floored

Watching HGTV I am made so aware of the fact that I'm missing the gene that allows you to see a disaster & how to make it work.

I can redecorate a home but when you talk about moving stairways, walls, roofs, etc... I can't conceptualize it.

by Anonymousreply 560August 4, 2019 2:07 PM

R560 Sad that they seem to be burning off Boise Boys episodes. I like their houses a lot.

by Anonymousreply 561August 4, 2019 2:09 PM

R559: The realtors are in on it. They get to be on TV to drum up business while showing their home or friends home as one of the decoys.

by Anonymousreply 562August 4, 2019 2:49 PM

I talked with a local realty company who's been in a few HHs and they do it to basically have a free commercial for their properties. The one guy I know that works for them said that they have gotten inquiries on and/or sold every unit they had on an HH days after it was shown, because even if the frau says something negative, SOMEONE of the millions watching will look at it and see, wow, that's just what I was looking for!

by Anonymousreply 563August 4, 2019 3:49 PM

R560 Just saw that episode, it WAS really well done!

by Anonymousreply 564August 8, 2019 2:51 AM

La Leeds was showing an apartment to a woman who seemed sort of weird and apparently independently wealthy. She was obsessed with a section of Paris and insisted in gettin a house there. Ultimately she didn’t, though.

by Anonymousreply 565August 8, 2019 3:33 AM

I turned on DIY this morning & found a marathon of a show called Big Beach Builds.

I've never seen this show before & I've now been watching 4 hours. The contractor is very good. She renovates Delaware beach houses.

by Anonymousreply 566August 10, 2019 3:37 PM

Another nice Boise Boys house, though they were both being really weird.

I think this show was made after they got pulled from the regular schedule, it seemed like HGTV's attempt to make them more "funny."

by Anonymousreply 567August 11, 2019 5:39 AM

And also, when Luke had his Boy-C shirt on he looked like a club queen.

by Anonymousreply 568August 11, 2019 5:40 AM

R567

I hated everything they did to last night's house. Everything and I normally like their work.

I thought no way will this thing sell but then they said they accepted an offer over asking on the day of the open house. I was like OMG!

by Anonymousreply 569August 11, 2019 1:44 PM

I loved most of it but I have to say, I think green is very overrated as a trend right now. I didn't like the kitchen.

But I *did* love the front of the house.

by Anonymousreply 570August 11, 2019 6:04 PM

I only recently discovered Good Bones & this afternoon HGTV is showing episodes from seasons from before this year.

I have never seen someone as jovial & lighthearted as the mom. She is always smiling & getting a kick out of life.

One episode showed her in her backyard. It was gorgeous with a big man made pond & water feature. I would love to have that as my back yard

by Anonymousreply 571August 11, 2019 11:54 PM

Karen is a bit woo woo from time to time but I like her, she's got a great spirit.

by Anonymousreply 572August 12, 2019 12:13 AM

New thread for when this one is done!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 12, 2019 12:17 AM

YOUR FAVE COULD NEVER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 12, 2019 2:54 AM

I'd hit it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 12, 2019 10:12 PM

As dumb as Cuntina is, she at least has some chemistry and is somewhat tolerable with Tarek.

That show of her on her own was fucking dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 576August 12, 2019 10:13 PM

New show as of this weekend.

There was a real sassy kid on episode one that was kind of funny, but the finished house was kind of ugly, to be honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577August 12, 2019 10:28 PM

There was a couple buying an island yesterday and, boy, was the lady beautiful! She was older but she was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 578August 12, 2019 11:48 PM

The Chicago couple last night was seriously fuggo. Her nose was like a ski slope, and he was gayer than Liberace in a bedazzled Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 579August 14, 2019 8:05 PM

My favorite show comes on tonight - Restored.

I just love that show & he is so knowledgeable about so many different house styles. Not to mention he gets such joy out of his work.

by Anonymousreply 580August 14, 2019 10:28 PM

Is that the cute guy with the big hat, R580?

by Anonymousreply 581August 14, 2019 10:42 PM

He wears a big hat but I wouldn't call him cute regarding his looks. His utter joy at what he does is very cute though.

Now his Master Carpenter is H-O-T.

by Anonymousreply 582August 14, 2019 11:16 PM

Why do Mina and Karen on Good Bones constantly build wooden porches? It looks so bad. I don't care how expensive concrete is. They need to do that instead.

by Anonymousreply 583August 14, 2019 11:18 PM

Or at least paint the porch railings. It kills me that they paint the houses such cheerful colors then leave the porch railings & front fence natural.

by Anonymousreply 584August 14, 2019 11:29 PM

I wonder if it's a code thing. Never noticed before....their porches all tend to run small.

by Anonymousreply 585August 15, 2019 12:13 AM

Cory was making me tingle last night....he just seems to be getting cuter every episode.....

by Anonymousreply 586August 15, 2019 12:18 AM

Badly out of sync but for anyone who watched this....the bearded Mary was one of THE most flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming people ever to be on ANY HH or HHI.

His muscular husband (!) was hot, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 15, 2019 2:51 AM

R587

They also seemed terribly mismatched. Though no one really knows what makes relationships work.

by Anonymousreply 588August 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Oh I think we know why the muscular Brazilian was with the big Mary......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589August 15, 2019 2:09 PM

Such cynical bitches you all are! Muscle Mary was with screaming queen because its LOVE. Muscle's love of Mary's money!

by Anonymousreply 590August 15, 2019 2:35 PM

You know Claudio doesn't want the construction workers outside because they might see him with his afternoon trick.

by Anonymousreply 591August 15, 2019 4:56 PM

Does anyone know the real scoop on why Candice Olsom no longer has a show on HGTV?

by Anonymousreply 592August 15, 2019 5:07 PM

R593 She went to a new network in Canada, and when she did, her stuff got pulled from HGTV.

I think at the time HGTV wasn't getting the kind of ratings it gets now, so she probably thought that change was no big deal at the time.....

by Anonymousreply 593August 15, 2019 5:15 PM

That designer half of Boise Boys just pings but is married with 6 kids. Though most look adopted.

by Anonymousreply 594August 15, 2019 6:14 PM

7 kids now. And yes, he pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 595August 15, 2019 6:17 PM

A reminder that the new HGTV thread is here and ready to go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596August 15, 2019 6:18 PM

R596: Thank you, Ms. Leeds. Your dedication is why we love you.

(Though I am much better looking...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597August 15, 2019 6:23 PM

Richard Blanco: Butch Bottom For Hire!

by Anonymousreply 598August 15, 2019 6:28 PM

We can't let an HGTV thread end without a glimpse of the BUTCHEST man ever to grace an HGTV programme......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 15, 2019 6:30 PM

We listed it.

by Anonymousreply 600August 15, 2019 6:30 PM

R598: So! Are you doing to Love It.....

by Anonymousreply 601August 15, 2019 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!