Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bernie just saved a girl from getting run over!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2018 8:35 AM

He put down his phone and hit the brake?

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2018 6:53 AM

[quote] Bernie just saved a girl from getting run over!

Just as he tried to do for the democratic party, but that time was blocked.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2018 7:01 AM

Is this satire, like that fake news report from several years ago about Bernie saving a dog from a burning building?

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2018 7:05 AM

Probably staged. Bernie saves hot Latina girl who represents the liberal communist people-of-color future of America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2018 7:23 AM

Remember this staged photo Hillary posted 3 days after the election, with a campaign employee? Oh look! I just happened to bump into Hillary in the woods, she's out and getting exercise in nature and doing great!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2018 7:25 AM

R4 Can't trust (((those people))), am I right??

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2018 7:30 AM

Bernie has never mastered faking sincerity. No surprise that he's as horrible to work for as Anthony Weiner was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2018 7:32 AM

"White people don't know what it's like to be poor"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2018 7:34 AM

Oh hey, could someone beat R7/R8 to a bloody pulp real quick?

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2018 7:36 AM

Communism works, goyim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2018 7:38 AM

I wonder if Bernie's fellow Israeli operative Wolf Blitzer will report on Bernie heroism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2018 7:43 AM

Looks like Huma found the thread by r7

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2018 7:52 AM

Bernie is a closet neocon war hawk. He quietly supports every war for Israel, and he brought the ultra-loud F-35 to terrorize Burlington Vermont

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2018 7:55 AM

Where is Muriel? Muriel really needs to deal with this anti-Semetic retard.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2018 7:56 AM

He only saved her because he wanted a chance to harass and mansplain to a Woman of Color!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2018 7:56 AM

His real name is Bernie Szander

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2018 7:59 AM

It's funny how the Rethuglican 'tard thinks trolling Hill/Bernie is the height of sophistication in 2018.

Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2018 7:59 AM

But the troll's fantasy hero is such a swell dancer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2018 8:05 AM

God I hate this doddering old freak. He would have been a disaster as POTUS. Why won't he go away?

If he thinks the Russiapublicans are going to pay him to run in every POTUS election he's deluded. Too old now.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2018 8:07 AM

Bernie Sanders is the kind of Jewish religious zealot who pretends to be atheist because promoting atheism hurts Christianity.

He and his brother moved to Israel immediately after graduating college, hanging around a Jews-only communist illegal settlement. He was probably recruited by the Mossad, especially since he went to U Chicago.

His brother moved to England where he was heavy into politics. They probably sent him there from Israel, and they sent Bernie back to the US to get involved in politics.

Ever wonder why the Democratic Party never runs a candidate against "independent" Bernie Sanders in VT? It's because they have a special arrangement, just like the special arrangement Bernie had with Hillary to be a fake candidate and throw the primary election.

If Bernie really wanted to win, all he had to do was talk about Jeffrey Epstein, the Israeli operative who was blackmailing Trump and Bill Clinton with underage girls and cameras in the walls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2018 8:08 AM

"Have you looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstores? Do you know why the newspapers with articles like 'Girl, 12, raped by 14 men' sell so well?" Sanders wrote. "To what in us are they appealing?"

- Bernie Sanders

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2018 8:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2018 8:20 AM

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their ‘revolutionary’ political meeting.

Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like ‘Girl 12 raped by 14 men’ sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?"

- Bernie Sanders

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2018 8:21 AM

[quote]Bernie is a closet neocon war hawk. He quietly supports every war for Israel, and he brought the ultra-loud F-35 to terrorize Burlington Vermont

Hmm. I did see this recently (in the link). I suppose he doesn't have to vote for all of them necessarily because he knows the HillaryDemocrats he claims to hate will.

It's strange... at the time, during the race, I took him much more at his word. Now, I feel there's something suspicious about him. I find myself preferring La Clinton now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2018 8:26 AM

Okay, scumbag, that's enough for tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2018 8:33 AM

We don't need your kind around here, Nazi wannabe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2018 8:34 AM

Seriously, you should go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2018 8:35 AM

Ain't nobody got time for your anti-Semitic garbage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2018 8:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!