Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsey Graham new comments on Kavanaugh situation-gets into it with crowd "yeah, well, boo yourself!"

what a bunch of bullshit this old kween is spewing. Does South Carolina really love him that much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2018 7:08 PM

Please squash that roach.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2018 6:39 PM

He probably thinks licking Trump's ass and acting like a right wing nutjob will win him votes in SC. And he might be right. Mark Sanford went down for just MILDLY criticizing Trump. SC is a fucked up state. The saying right before the Civil War was that SC was too small for a country and too big for an insane asylum.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2018 6:41 PM

He sounds drunk himself.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2018 6:54 PM

I want to punch him in the face so badly!

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]And I voted for Sodamaier and Kaygen and would have never done to them...”

Yes because Sotomayor and Kagan were both accused of drunk raping some freshman beauty at Princeton?

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2018 7:02 PM

SC was the first state to secede from the Union just before the Civil War broke out. Tells me all I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2018 7:03 PM

Yeah those fucking false equivalencies drive me nuts. How the hell could he do that to Sotomayor and Kagan? And how come Democrats didn’t do it to Neil Gorsuch? Or John Roberts and Sam Alito, for the matter? These fucks act like rape accusations get pulled out the woodwork easily.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2018 7:05 PM

I don't know whether to love him or be appalled by him.

I think he has more friends that I do, though.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2018 7:06 PM

I'm so sick of this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2018 7:07 PM

The loss of John really fucked him up.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2018 7:08 PM

He is the epitome of the GOP and their dear Leader - arrogant, corrupt and loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2018 7:09 PM

I feel like Graham's drug of choice is probably something super weird like a plate full of Ketamine or a bag of balloons and full Nitrous tank to himself.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2018 7:09 PM

Do you think the people of South Carolina are so stupid they don’t realize he’s a giant flaming queen??

If not, then why do a bunch of conservative homophobes continue to vote him in??

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2018 7:14 PM

I do recall reading about K Wiley’s cat, and that is upsetting.

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2018 7:19 PM

We need to send a top secret sex hit team to South Carolina to seduce him and video it for all the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2018 7:27 PM

Send the Supernatural boys, R15. And Timothay Challamet.

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2018 7:37 PM

I'll never visit South Carolina. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2018 7:43 PM

I'm actually a little surprised he got a way with not hooking up with a beard and 2.5 children.

by Anonymousreply 18October 3, 2018 7:51 PM

I can picture him going all Corky St. Clair

"I hate you! You're all bastard people!".

by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2018 7:58 PM

[quote] Do you think the people of South Carolina are so stupid

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Lindsey Graham = Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2018 8:00 PM

I live in SC, and no, we don’t. In my town the conservative people hate him just as much.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2018 8:00 PM

Untreated syphilis?

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2018 8:10 PM

South Carolina knows. It is not the only state producing assholes. Trump is right out of New York City. He sure had a lot of help from the so-called liberal media and the entertainment industry right there in NYC (and LA). Kentucky produces McTurtle, Rand Paul, and Kim Davis. Ate they any better? What about Texas with Lyin' Ted Cruz and John Cornyn? One can go on and on.

Anchors on CNN and MSNBC, even recently, reference Graham as if he is "the expert" and some kind of moderate with profound ethics. He isn't and never was. He's an opportunistic partisan in the hands of the Koch Bros., Russher connected oligarchs, the NRA, AIPAC/Likud, the military industrial complex, and other corporate interests.

Media gives him camera time daily. His Senate colleagues place him on key committees. It goes way beyond nitwit voters in South Carolina that are enabling this sashaying queen that is quick witted, devious, and is not being called on the carpet by anyone.

Who has pressed Graham about the purpose of those two golf outing? Has Graham's PAC, involving at least one $800,000 contribution from an oligarch, been confronted by the media about this? No.

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2018 8:11 PM

A court has ordered the South Carolina Election Commission @scvotes to extend voter registration by 10 days, to October 17th. The extension applies statewide and was prompted by flooding that has displaced SC residents in the aftermath of #HurricaneFlorence.

Good news to pass along to SC residents who haven't registered to vote or need to re-register if removed from voter rolls.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2018 8:23 PM

R22 I’d be interested to hear why SC conservatives dislike him. I thought that Trump sycophancy was considered a positive on the right.

by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2018 8:30 PM

R22 A lot of it is homophobia (even if he isn’t gay, or “out, a lot of nasty comments regarding his assumed sexual orientation ). He isn’t the picture perfect example of masculinity which is super important to the rednecks where I live. They also falsely believe he’s secretly a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2018 8:35 PM

He looks emaciated. Does he have The AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote]Does he have The AIDS?

No. She has The Vapours.

by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2018 8:45 PM

Maybe he's having too much Russian Caravan tea.

What i find agitating is that his and his fellow traitors' actions are flashing 'guilt! guilt! guilt' and either:

Most Americans are too low-information or brainwashed to see it,

OR

the federal government stopped caring years ago what most Americans think.

by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2018 8:45 PM

The Federal Government is us, r30. I think you mean Congress and the Presidency as controlled by Republicans. The government is a lot bigger than that.

by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2018 8:49 PM

Lindsay Graham gets more disgusting by the day.

by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2018 8:52 PM

Gross and hateful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2018 8:57 PM

The widow Graham has become completely unhinged. It’s schocking that he is taking up with another man so soon after McCains death. The senatrice seems to really like a man with a temper. Make no mistake Graham’s drug of choice is the tv camera nothing else comes close.

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2018 9:00 PM

Principleless Lindsay has her panties in a big ole ball; corrupted by ambition and politics

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2018 9:25 PM

God help us if she becomes Attorney General.

What the fuck is wrong with South Carolinians??

by Anonymousreply 36October 3, 2018 9:27 PM

She's distraught over the death of her gentleman caller. Leave her alone and let the woman grieve!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2018 9:36 PM

Fuck this nasty CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Kavanaugh has made numerous demonstrably false statements about various aspects of his personal and professional lives. Why is it that Republicans can't conceive that maybe, just maybe, he's also lying about not having assaulted Dr. Ford?

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2018 9:46 PM

How could anyone vote for this wretched lying bitch??

He’s worse than Trump!

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2018 9:49 PM

Can’t someone just come forward and out him?

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2018 9:51 PM

Early onset Alzheimer's?

by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2018 9:54 PM

I think he's around the bend at this point; he & McConnell bet everything on supporting Dump so they could get their supreme court judge that will bend laws towards conservative policies for years and now they see the whole thing imploding in their faces. I saw some quote today where he basically called Ford a whore by making some remark about "here's what happen when you take a $100 bill to a trailer park."

I hope to god Kavanaugh gets rejected **because** Graham & Trump's antics just make the whole shit show indefensible to people who are in the fence (and are afraid of alienating women). I can't even imagine all the unhinged drama that will spill forth from him at that point. Even Trump is backing away from the guy saying "well, I don't really know him.."

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2018 9:58 PM

Trump believes Lindsey would breeze through the Senate for confirmation.

Graham would block Trump inner circle indictments and essentially kill the Mueller investigation.

If kompromat is working, scrutinizeing Russian meddling in U.S. elections will fizzle.

Because of the Peach growers lobby in South Carolina, and other farm and building interests for cheap labor, Graham is very soft on illegal immigration. Most Republican, and some Democratic, voters in South Carolina are against that. They see it as job competition, and expensive for public education, health care, etc., as well as promoting cultural upheaval by the massive numbers.

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2018 10:00 PM

^If nominated for AG.

*scrutinizing

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2018 10:04 PM

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed... can you imagine the epic meltdown Miss Lindsey will exhibit on the Senate floor?!

by Anonymousreply 46October 3, 2018 10:05 PM

Die, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 47October 3, 2018 10:09 PM

He has really taken a deep dive into blotus ass with this one. His self-respecting repub Senators are mostly at least keeping their traps shut, but the Senatrice is going all in for a bad, bad nominee.

Getting on board with "stand up for bad drunk boys" is a loser, long term, Miss Lindz. Or are you hiding something too?

by Anonymousreply 48October 3, 2018 10:11 PM

I have to applaud Jeffrey Goldberg, the moderator. He does a great job of demonstrating a low grade amount of disgust but is still able to come off as respectful of La Graham. It’s a cool hat trick.

by Anonymousreply 49October 3, 2018 10:22 PM

Indeed, R49. Very old school, worthy of Murrow, Roger Mudd, Bernie Shaw, or Newman.

by Anonymousreply 50October 3, 2018 10:26 PM

r48 he's hiding something. Graham is known by investigators to be a compromised traitor. Michael J. Cohen stood up for Hair Furor and had 45s name featured in his Twitter profile and page photo in April but both are gone now. Graham likely didn't learn from Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 51October 3, 2018 10:32 PM

A "hat trick" doesn't mean what R49 thinks it does.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2018 10:36 PM

HISSSSSSSSS!!!

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2018 10:42 PM

People in SC know - even if it's semi-consciously - that Graham is gay. But as long as he "keeps quiet" about it and votes the way the GOP wants (including in favor of anti-gay measures), then voters will look the other way and pretend he isn't gay at least to outsiders.

It's a typical Southern attitude. Mark Foley of FL was a more pathetic example - he and his partner used to show up to public functions with female dates to "keep up appearances." I'm sure everyone knew about the two of them, but at long as they didn't "shove it in our faces" the people of his district (Bradenton/Sarasota area) were content.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2018 10:56 PM

Chelsea Handler tried to out him on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2018 10:58 PM

Some gay should get him in bed and kill him with an ice pick.

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2018 11:04 PM

At this point if he were to be outed, deplorables would say it was a hit by the Deep State, and liberals wouldn't really care because we know already.

In fact, the Twitter Trumpsters would be saying "we always knew and have no problem with the gays, it's the liberals who hate gays by trying to out him and use his sexuality against him."

Just looking at how the media approached Handler (who is an ass but was asking a pertinent question) means the media will bend over backwards to be sympathetic. They would probably write 100 thinkpieces about the sad struggle of the noble gay conservative.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2018 11:12 PM

So, Lindsey's a bitter old Republican because his lifelong partner resides in his nightstand drawer?

What a sad and pathetic life.

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]Some gay should get him in bed and kill him with an ice pick. —Catherine Trammell

Or Catherine, you could just flash him your pussy and watch him die of fear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2018 11:17 PM

Such passion for the country. This man Graham is a national hero.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2018 11:50 PM

I remembered this gif from an old thread, seems appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2018 11:53 PM

He’s a fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2018 11:55 PM

When is Graham up for reelection?

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2018 11:58 PM

SNL outed him three times last week-- surprised no one made a thread about it.

Grindr profile comment ("as a single white male, 5'10", 7 inches uncut...")

Queen comment ("audition for the Crucible. And this queen killed it")

Mykonos comment from "RBG" character

I've seen Trumpsters on message boards/social media now claiming it it "homophobic" when people imply he is gay

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2018 11:59 PM

hat trick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2018 12:15 AM

Lindsey's passion about Kavanaugh is extreme and well beyond the lengths what his GOP Senate brethern would go. He threatens Democrats on this one matter, and demands colleagues vote a certain way?

Lindsey has way too much invested himself into Kavanaugh's success. How much did they know each other beforehand? It looks like infactuation with high emotional intensity. It sounds like a stalking mentality. Not normal.

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2018 12:34 AM

I thought that too R66.

After the "AND I HOPE YOU NEVER GET IT!" speech, all I could think was "he's still not going to let you blow him Senatrice"

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2018 12:39 AM

He threats against Democrats could prevent him from becoming Attorney General.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2018 12:41 AM

He’s a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2018 12:42 AM

Even gay hookers wouldn't fuck Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2018 12:46 AM

Did he just formally out himself with that petulant childish outbhrst? Is she the modern day Roy Cohn?

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Lindsey tweets happy birthday wishes, with cake emoji to Trump, Melania, and Mike Pence. Do straight men do that?

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2018 1:25 AM

No, 12 year old girls and fraus do that, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2018 2:30 AM

The face of the once proud state of South Carolina: Lindsey Graham

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2018 3:23 AM

He is loathsome. I hope someone pelts him with used feminine hygiene products

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2018 7:40 AM

Heed R57. He speaks the truth.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2018 11:05 AM

Oh R75! Miss Lindsey would JUST DIIIE!

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2018 11:08 AM

Lindsey's camera-craving, hissy-fits and sychophantic shows of Trump and Kavanaugh lust, may make Vlad proud. It is all time dated and will crash not so far in the future.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2018 11:24 AM

R64 Right wing talk show hosts like Mark LevIN and Michael Savage are also bringing up the “left’s homophobic” slurs against Graham. Don Lemon’s “I’ve got the vahpuhs” has been played on both shows.

And one of the shows mentioned Kathy Griffin referring to him as “Miss Lindsey Graham.”

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2018 1:54 PM

The senatrice is uncut?

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2018 3:34 PM

AND 7 inches??

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2018 4:25 PM

My Theory = Maybe Lindsay is into Straight guys and finds Kavanaugh HOT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2018 4:27 PM

I have a straight friend who is convinced Lindsey is into BK.

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2018 4:41 PM

I hope karma gets him, soon.

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2018 5:06 PM

A Mack truck, perhaps, r84?

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2018 10:36 PM

I agree with your friend R83

All I could think after that Gone With The Wind speech was "he's still not going to let you blow him Miss Lindsey"

That, and that the Senatrice went home that evening and pleasured himself to impure thoughts about lifting with BK and Tobin and Squee. "Y'all have such big, big muscles...."

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2018 2:37 PM

You know what would be funny AF: If someone wrote a NIFTY archives fan-fic story about LG and BK hooking up!

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2018 2:38 PM

Hmmm. That’s kind of hot R87

by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2018 3:41 PM

"I really appreciate you sticking up for me today, Senator Graham," Justice Kavanaugh said, re-racking the barbell. His massive biceps glistened with sweat as he wiped his brow."

"It was nothing," Senator Graham blushed. "Just one like minded fellow sticking up for another."

Justice Kavanaugh stood up from the bench and took a step closer to Senator Graham.

"No, Lindsey--can I call you Lindsey?--I mean I really, really appreciate it."

Senator Graham could smell Justice Kavanaugh's manly musk as he stepped closer to the lean Southerner and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Looks like Little Brett is standing up for you too, Senator," he said, glancing down at the growing bulge in his gym shorts.

Senator Graham giggled nervously as he felt Justice Kavanaugh's strong hands guiding him down to the bench where he found himself at eye level with the Supreme Court nominee's massive bulge.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2018 3:53 PM

Does she wear lace panties or huge bloomers under those suit pants?

Those are the only two options.

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2018 3:54 PM

All these Republicans should be investigated for treason. They are huge liars and it is simply disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2018 3:56 PM

Sam Seder almost outed Senator Graham yesterday on his radio show. He said "it's an open secret in Washington that Lindsey goes around with" and then he stopped himself and didn't finish the sentence.

by Anonymousreply 92October 8, 2018 11:14 AM

And I noticed the media is going right back to supporting the Republican Party, because they had a win. It's pretty disgusting. Considering, the fact that Dr. Ford told the truth about the awful thing that happened to her and assholes pretended she did not know who held their hand over her mouth. Such disgusting bullshit!!

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2018 11:23 AM

Used to be gay guys would be accepted in polite society, as long as they kept it to themselves. The hillbilly folk were not so kind.

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2018 6:03 PM

r93 yeah I couldn't look at CNN's homepage for a few days because they kept posting articles about Trump's "Wins" and how the Democrats got played etc. - very obnoxious and defeating.

by Anonymousreply 95October 8, 2018 6:06 PM

There was a bio in WaPo about Miss Lindsey, how he grew up performing for the adults at his parents bar in rural South Carolina --they called him "L'il Stinky" or something like that.

It explained everything.

Everything.

by Anonymousreply 96October 8, 2018 6:12 PM

I believe that the Senatrix is a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 97October 8, 2018 6:56 PM

I sometimes wonder what I'd do if I had the chance to off one/some of these despicable people. Would I go to prison for the rest of my life knowing I ultimately served the greater good? Would I chicken out? Would I shoot them and then myself? I think I'd pull the trigger with no reservations and gladly serve out my sentence.

by Anonymousreply 98October 8, 2018 6:58 PM

[quote]he grew up performing for the adults at his parents bar

No doubt in sequins and kitten heels.

by Anonymousreply 99October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

I've seen pundits say that this isn't exactly new for Lindsay. Apparently he was pretty batshit in the 90s during the impeachment of Clinton. He was in the House at the time. I have no memory of this but I guess this is more of a return to form instead of a 180.

by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2018 7:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!