Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fast Weight Loss

What are your tricks, Bitches? Just 10-15 pounds. Don't say meth! Or diet & exercise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 10, 2020 12:04 AM

Starvation. No joke.

Just don't eat.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2018 3:57 AM

Intermittent fasting.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2018 4:00 AM

But meth really is the answer. It's helped so many people realize their potential.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2018 4:00 AM

Well if you don't want to diet and don't want to exercise you should cut off a limb.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2018 4:02 AM

Sorry, just to elaborate, op.

Remember that character of Emily in "The Devil Wears Prada?"

When she said that she starved herself until the verge of passing out, and then she ate a cheese cube? That's what it takes.

These "naturally skinny" people are full of shit. Their REAL secret is not eating. Or eating miniscule amounts of food, to keep from dying.

So they eat a few nuts, a slice of cheese, etc., to be able to function. That's how they stay thin, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

They also don't do three meals a day. They will pick at a fruit, or a few nuts, or eat a slice of cheese, but only once or twice a day. That's how they stay "naturally thin."

Exercise may burn off a few extra calories, but it's mainly to maintain a "toned" appearance. The real secret is extreme dieting by not eating.

It's HELL on the body, but you will most definitely lose weight. It's what celebrities and models all do, and it's how they maintain their weight.

There. Now you know.

The real question is, do you want to suffer to look thin?

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2018 4:03 AM

Eat one normal sized meal a day. I'm doing this and it really helps.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2018 4:06 AM

I went on the doggy diet. I just started eating everything I gave my dog. I even put an extra bowl on the floor and my doggy and I shared quality time. I lost a lot of weight and the food is scientifically manufactured to give a balanced diet. But I was a little disappointed. the food smells great but it's a little lacking in flavor.

But who cares - my dog and I have an entire new relationship (so cool) and I have a new slimer me !!

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2018 4:06 AM

^^ slimmer (haha)

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2018 4:08 AM

Plus R7 has a shiny coat. Don't ya, boy!?

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2018 4:09 AM

R8 I'd guarantee a slimy-er you

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2018 4:10 AM

No carbs. Eat a steak, or a slice of cheese. Drink a lot of water. You will lose quickly without feeling hungry.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2018 4:11 AM

The "lemonade" diet, or Master Cleanse. Even Beyonce does it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2018 4:13 AM

[quote}No carbs. Eat a steak, or a slice of cheese.

And have black compressed stools that really stink ...

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2018 4:13 AM

Why do you think they call it a "fast," OP?

Start with one day a week and all the water you can drink.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2018 4:17 AM

OP, switch to a vegan diet. Not vegetarian, mind you, but vegan. With a vegetarian diet you can still eat donuts and cake and ice cream.

It's a huge change and it won't be easy, but you will be healthier and your weight will drop. It's also cheaper to eat a fresh vegan diet. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2018 4:17 AM

go get a prescription for Saxenda,

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Bulletproof coffee has been my breakfast for years. Drink it at 9, but it's a big tumbler and I spend an hour drinking it. Keeps me full until 4p.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Sometime back I was working in a school as support staff where all the teacher drew names and gave each other inexpensive gifts for Christmas.

A heavy (quite chubby) teacher named Judy received a gift from another female teacher and it was a number of pages put together and was called The Chocolate Diet. Pasted on the pages were all sorts of chocolate goodies. The other teacher started out the first page by telling Judy that she knew that she was constantly trying to lose weight and here was an excellent diet for her. It was so bizarre that I still remember it to this day, and Judy was disgusted and threw the 'gift' in the waste basket.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2018 4:22 AM

Do you still have Judy's phone number?

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2018 4:25 AM

R19 No, but I do have this: Op, try The Chocolate Diet. Now about those 15 pounds...…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2018 4:28 AM

Honestly? Near starvation. I tend to diet like this. I restrict, then eventually I stop getting hungry at all and eat like 500-600 calories a day. I lost about 30 pounds in 2 months. I think past 30 and if you're not obese where pounds melt off at the beginning, severely restricting caloric intake is the only way.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2018 4:34 AM

stomach pumps are helpful

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2018 4:35 AM

[quote]Honestly? Near starvation. I tend to diet like this. I restrict, then eventually I stop getting hungry at all and eat like 500-600 calories a day. I lost about 30 pounds in 2 months.

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2018 4:43 AM

Adderall....it truly will take away your appetite and give you energy at the same time. It’s like a miracle drug! You will lose tons of weight immediately.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2018 4:44 AM

Go on The Karen Carpenter Diet: puking after eating, laxatives that make you shit a lot, pills, excessive walking, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2018 4:46 AM

In addition to Adderall, take a natural laxative or enema. You will lose weight and actually feel better. Just do that long enough to get rid of the weight you want to lose, and then start eating healthier. It works like a charm...if you can get a prescription.

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote] These "naturally skinny" people are full of shit. Their REAL secret is not eating. Or eating miniscule amounts of food, to keep from dying. So they eat a few nuts, a slice of cheese, etc., to be able to function. That's how they stay thin, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, they restrict liquid intake, as well.

These people are near sociopaths, and for them it's all about the number. Not only do they restrict caloric intake, but lalso liquid intake.

Watch them when they eat. They want to give you the impression that they're eating a ton of food, by sitting with other people at huge meals. But truthfully, they're only nibbling. And then it's a big declaration of "Oh my goodness, I'm stuffed! I ate so much!" Fucking bullshitters.

And if they know you're watching them, then they have no choice but to eat, and then puke it up later. Or not eat for the next two days, as "punishment."

So not only are they malnourished, but they're also dehydrated.

"Naturally thin" people are a myth. There's no such thing. The only way skinny people stay skinny, is by barely eating or drinking anything.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2018 4:49 AM

I have to say - meth really IS the answer. I think this is worth repeating. Adds a lot of purpose and structure to life !!

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2018 4:57 AM

Wear sharp, trendy clothes and no one will notice your weight.

Your friend, Lena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2018 4:57 AM

Three boiled eggs a day and a small bowl of berries for dinner works for me.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2018 5:10 AM

I used to love Doggy Chow, Nomi at r7!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2018 5:12 AM

I lost 25 pounds one summer by eating 1200 calories a day and running at least three miles a day. I look back now and wonder how I did it because just the diet alone is something I couldn't do anymore, hahaha. The weight has stayed off however, and I am still diligent about exercising. It was the combo of eating much less and working out that got me fast results though.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2018 5:16 AM

Or introduce one of these Adipose (from Doctor Who) to your system and "The Fat Just Walks Away" . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2018 5:17 AM

10-15 pounds? Cut back on carbs fatty and get off your ass!

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2018 5:24 AM

Carb cutting is a total myth.

Europeans eat tons of bread, and many of them are still thin.

It's because they eat smaller portions.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2018 5:43 PM

Eat as much whole natural food as you want and stop eating meat, dairy, processed food and oils.

I got skinny by eating lots of potatoes and corn, beans and rice, huge salads and fruit smoothies. I also avoided cooking with oil and any foods containing oil, but still used small amounts of sugar or salt for taste.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2018 8:08 PM

R36, how old are you?

Cuz you may be skinny, but your diet is *horribly* unhealthy!

by Anonymousreply 37October 3, 2018 6:07 AM

I have lost weight quickly with a semi- low calorie diet. Most days of the week I eat 600 - 800 calories a day (I use high protein low cal bars/shakes) You want to get a lot of protein so your muscles aren't broken down for energy. I drink a lot of water and coffee as well. I take a fiber supplement and a stool softener.

by Anonymousreply 38October 3, 2018 10:02 AM

Men shouldn’t eat less than 1500 a day. If you want to maintain the weight loss it shouldn’t be more than 1-2lbs a week.

by Anonymousreply 39October 3, 2018 11:02 AM

To lose 10-15 pounds of ugly fat, OP, merely cut off your head.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2018 11:09 AM

Nasty anorexic bitches in here

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2018 7:54 AM

For every crash diet there’s an opposite binge... don’t be eating disordered, don’t have exercise bulimia. Get your shit together. 1500 cals a day and do an hour of cardio.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2018 8:40 AM

This thread is somewhat derailed, as I believe the OP is asking what one might do to lose an insignificant amount of weight quickly (e.g. your friend wants you to accompany them to a wedding in a week and you want to shed 10 "pounds" in an effort to look as skinny as possible), not just simply to lose weight normally. You really can't lose any significant amount of body fat in that short amount of time, but what you can do is control water weight and bloat. I generally will do an almost-starvation diet, where I will eat sparingly, maybe 500 cals max on two consecutive days. Most of those calories will come from healthy snacks, like fruit, nuts, low cal vegetables and healthier cheeses (string cheese), whatever really, but no full meals. Essentially what you're trying to do is get your body to rid itself of any excess salt content that might be causing it to hold extra water, so no prepared foods with preservatives. You really can't work out in such a starved state, but general faster-paced movement around the house or workplace will usually be enough to get the body to sweat some to help the body rid itself of excess water. Eventually you will have to eat as your mind starts to go bonkers and you feel horribly lethargic. But it will be an ultra healthy meal replete with low calorie ingredients, i.e. vegetables. A big sparse salad consisting of mainly greens with a bit of chicken and other veggies (onion, peppers, whatever, just nothing heavy or starchy) and low cal dressing is my go-to. One thing to note, this is NOT healthy, and it's incredibly hard on the body and mind, and usually I succumb to some kind of binge eventually (which is epic and awesome by the way). But it is the quick way I use to get a sleeker figure in an effort to curb a muffin top over skinny-jeans or to get a V-figure in a tight T-shirt. It does work, but boy it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2018 9:11 AM

Watch the Biggest Loser and do what they do.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2018 9:33 AM

R25 I can't I can't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 12, 2019 11:40 AM

a prescription for Phenterimne / Topamax works for moi.

by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2019 11:46 AM

Make a big pot of mixed vegetable soup with very little salt. Eat the soup whenever you get hungry and drink water or black coffee and tea only.

by Anonymousreply 47March 12, 2019 11:54 AM

R5 and R27 are, unfortunately, correct. All the thin people I've ever known, people who've stayed thin all their lives, eat like this. Even when they sit down to a meal they consume very little.

by Anonymousreply 48March 12, 2019 11:55 AM

you've got to find a way to start shittin'. that is the only way.

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2019 12:08 PM

eat lots of meat and veg plus some blood sugar support pills cause cutting carbs is motherfucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2019 12:13 PM

R7's loved ones have asked me to inform you of the sad news of his death. It wasn't the dog food diet, he got run over by a bus while chasing the mailman.

by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2019 12:16 PM

R5 is right, naturally skinny people are full of shit. Or rather they arent, because they don't actually eat.

When I was super skinny I felt light headed a lot of the time from not eating. I did indulge on weekends a bit, but would get anmoyed when fatties would tell me I was lucky because I could eat whatever I liked. I would explain that I couldn't and that I barely ate the rest of the week to allow for a splurge, but they never wanted to believe it.

They'd rather believe that life isn't fair and stuff their faces while waiting for a magic pill.

by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2019 12:20 PM

I think some people may be "naturally thin" in the sense that they have a less voracious appetite than others. So they eat "all they want" and what feels like a ton of food to them until they're satisfied, but they're not actually eating more calories than they need despite their perception.

by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2019 12:22 PM

Portion size reduction, cut carbs and refined sugar (if you can, I don’t have the willpower for that).

by Anonymousreply 54March 12, 2019 12:39 PM

OMG, I know, R54. Not even Jack Palance would have had THAT kind of willpower.

by Anonymousreply 55March 12, 2019 12:42 PM

R52 some of you are quite envious, which is odd. I eat a decent amount - not huge meals - but I eat all day long, and am never hungry. I'm quite skinny, and not happy about it. I've spent time over the years doing the whole protein shake crap as a supplement, even considered taking steroids. So, don't think skinny people purposely "starve themselves." That's stupid. That's just like saying people who gain weight must eat non-stop huge vats of ice cream and whale lard all day between meals.

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2019 12:48 PM

sugar is addictive you need to taper it down. And take supplements that support your glucose levels as cutting it out straight away will hit you hard. slowly does it just like exercise cut carbs and sugar out of 1 meal per day for a month and then another and another start 10 mins of exercise each day then 15, 20, 25, etc.

by Anonymousreply 57March 12, 2019 1:20 PM

R51 Thank you for the update!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2019 1:30 PM

Juice the following: 2 Celery /Half a cuke / 3 apples /a thumb of ginger & hand full of baby spinach then blend half an avocado in the juice with a tablespoon of Lecithin Granules do this once or twice a day for two weeks & you will watch the pounds go

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2019 1:38 PM

Two simple dietary changes - eliminate sugar in coffee, tea etc. Eliminate soft drinks. Limit carbs. Oh yeah and embrace fat - seriously. When the spouse got diagnosed with Type II diabetes we implemented those changes - both of us have dropped 35+ pounds of weight. And the Type II diabetes - the A1C went from 9 to 5.3 and I suspect the next test will be 5.1 which means it's no longer diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 60March 12, 2019 1:53 PM

Oh yeah the other way - Fast for 3-10 days. Seriously. You'll drop a bunch of weight. Just make sure you stay hydrated.

by Anonymousreply 61March 12, 2019 1:54 PM

R56 I agree, some people have a tendency to stay thin the same way some people put on weight super easily . No matter what my dad eats he's always super thin, and has been his whole life. And he doesn't really exercise either... I had this friend who was thin as a model and would just eat like a horse. She'd finish her plate, finish my plate, then go to the kitchen in search of a loaf of bread. She was just 25 then, so this might have changed with age, but it's obvious people's ability to gain weight vary a lot.

by Anonymousreply 62March 12, 2019 3:30 PM

I just started intermittent fasting and I feel surprising;y good

by Anonymousreply 63March 12, 2019 7:33 PM

that intermittent is temp stuff. be prepared to GAIN BACK in a major way unless you fix your lifestyle food choices. it's unnatural to eat that way for the rest of your life. People love to snack n sack.

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 10:57 AM

Keto dropped me down in 2 weeks and haven’t put the weight back on but have stayed low carb but not in Ketosis.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 11:02 AM

Do it the Hollywood way with HCG drops and 800 cals daily. Stars have been doing it for decades because its fast, easy and it works.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 11:24 AM

The Chris Burrous Diet might work!

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2019 11:51 AM

R5 Is correct. Niacin flushes (short period of high doses), Diet Red Bull and grapefruit will help you shed quickly but if you go back to your old habits, you'll put it back on quickly.

People used to be much smaller because they had to walk everywhere, scrub clothes, carry everything: there was more physical activity required for the basics of daily life. Don't take any of this as medical advice. It's probably dangerous if you have a heart condition.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2019 12:09 PM

R63 Starvation euphoria. But it works rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2019 12:10 PM

If you followed r59's recipe but ate those whole foods instead of juicing, you would feel much fuller and your body would burn more calories digesting it.

For quick weight loss, like 10 lbs in 2 weeks, stick to 1200 calories and only eat during a 6 - 8 hour period per day. So if you wake up at 7 am, don't consume any calories, you can drink black coffee or tea, or water, until you eat at noon. Then quit eating between 6 and 8 pm. No more calories until you eat the next day. Obviously, adjust the 6 - 8 hour period to work with your day. Get an hour of exercise every day.

To continue a slower weight loss, up your calories to about 1500 and maintain regular activity, increase if possible, even if it's just an extra 20 minute walk every day. Count your steps on your phone and aim for 10,000 per day.

Everyone is different, and I personally don't restrict any food. I avoid pasta and bread at home because I know I will eat too much of it, but if I really am craving it I will order it out. Some places will do a half order of pasta, or maybe I will order it and share with someone. Or I will order and ask them to bring me half and box the other half up to go and have it the next day.

Choose foods that fill you up - high fiber. Add fiber powder to food or drinks, but don't use more than the recommended dosage or it will give you digestive issues. If you currently don't eat a lot of fiber, ease into it or you'll be shitting your brains out. Every day eat a huge salad with lettuce, raw vegetables, a little fruit if you like, a tablespoon of nuts if you have the calories to spare. No croutons or cheese. Choose low calorie dressing or make your own. Sometimes plain lemon juice is all you need for dressing.

Pay attention to portion sizes. Use a food scale, measuring cups and spoons until you can eyeball it. You'd probably be surprised at how small a half a cup of something is, or what 3 oz of meat looks like. I didn't know what healthy serving sizes were until I did Weight Watchers a dozen years ago. If I was having a roast beef dinner, I'd fill my plate with what I thought was a normal amount of food, but it was probably a half pound of meat (8 oz) and a cup and a half of mashed potatoes, a tablespoon of butter and a cup of gravy. A healthy serving of meat would be 3 oz of meat, a half a cup of mashed potatoes, no butter, and a quarter cup of gravy, with the rest of the plate covered with vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2019 2:44 PM

My ass joined Jenny Craig 2 weeks ago. 1st week I lost 5 lbs. This week I lost 4. Yipee!

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2019 3:41 PM

Cigarettes (no more than 1 pack a day); black coffee (as much as you can drink); Red Bull (see black coffee); Ex Lax (see cigarettes); dried pig ears for dogs (curbs hunger pangs and good substitute for actual food if swallowed by mistake). Do for one week and watch those pounds melt away.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote] Or diet & exercise!

But they are the only way!

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2019 4:17 PM

Medifast or Slimfast shakes during the day, salad, vegetables and grilled chicken or fish for dinner for two weeks

by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2019 8:39 PM

you need to find something that will cause you to shit like a motherfucker several times a day.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 10:46 AM

Fat Blockers, Carb blockers, sugar blockers and stimulants should do the trick tho it might make u a crazy ass bitch, but up side you'd be a skinny ass crazy ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 10:52 AM

ok my doctor prescribed topamax for me. let me tell you this shit is amazing. it causes sweet food to give me a bad taste in my mouth and I suddenly have no desire to stuff my face. I also have some energy and my depression took a hike. the tradeoff.... i'm forgetful as hell. i can't find shit all of a sudden and i walk into rooms wondering why i entered them. i'm constantly playing "mental word search" when in conversation. very frustrating. but, damnit, i'm gonna stay on it until i lose 20 lbs. i'd rather be forgetful and thin than fat and depressed.

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 11:16 AM

I had a fucking allergic reaction to topamax scary fucking thing.

by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 11:44 AM

In a large sauté pan, tons of diced tomatoes, riced cauliflower, Brussel sprouts , mushrooms, carrots, any other veggies and two skinless chicken breasts, all the spices you want. (Oregano garlic basil whatever)

Costco Way / I get frozen riced cauliflower, organic canned diced tomatoes, no salt seasoning, and fresh carrots, whatever ...

Sauté using nonstick spray and keep adding stuff until you have huge cauldron. My son calls it “the whole crap .”

Find all Tupperware containers. After it cools, dole out into maybe ten or more.,.put in freezer... This saves me — when I get home from work , pop the lid off a container and nuke it for 3 minutes or so , depending ..

Also, you can add low fat string cheese chopped up, Parmesan cheese ( a little)

Whatever works for you... this has really helped me and I write down everything I eat for accountability

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 11:59 AM

Ketogenic diet. And/or intermittent fasting.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 12:50 PM

how do u fast without getting tired or light headed?

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 1:04 PM

r81, as long as you stay well-hydrated you should not feel tired or light headed from fasting.

I do a clear liquid fast for 3 days every once in a while to give my digestive system a rest (not for weight loss, but I do lose a few pounds) and after a couple of hours on the first day, the huger goes away.

If you are doing intermittent fasting, where you only eat during a specific time period each day, you should not feel tired or light headed.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote]Find all Tupperware containers. After it cools, dole out into maybe ten or more.,.put in freezer...

Two chicken breasts for 10 meals? That's not much protein.

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2019 2:05 AM

Keto diet (just while losing weight) works incredibly fast. I dropped 15 pounds in two weeks with keto and diuretics (to get rid of excess water weight).

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2019 2:07 AM

Whirlybirds, OP. Lots and lots of whirlybirds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2019 2:24 AM

"you need to find something that will cause you to shit like a motherfucker several times a day. "

Butterfish and Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears will do the job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 16, 2019 2:24 AM

Please provide a picture of how you look now. WE WILL decide how much you need to lose. You've embarrassed us enough.

by Anonymousreply 87March 16, 2019 2:29 AM

Amputation.

by Anonymousreply 88March 16, 2019 2:52 AM

I eat near 3000 calories every day and I'm fairly skinny. But I also weight lift 4 times a week and do cardio at least once a week. Suck it bitches. You dont have to starve yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 89March 16, 2019 3:13 AM

R89 same commenter. I have to add that I dont really care about any number. I actually weight about 5 pounds more than when I used to be chubbier, but I've gained a decent amount of muscle.

by Anonymousreply 90March 16, 2019 3:14 AM

"That's how they stay thin, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Not true. It's true for most people, but not everyone. I've known people with fast metabolisms, they eat normal and stay thin, one of them was a family member of mine. I was like that too, until I got older. I used to be able to eat tons and never gain.

by Anonymousreply 91March 16, 2019 3:20 AM

I’m in the same boat, OP. My doc prescribed Saxenda and improvements in diet and exercise.

by Anonymousreply 92March 16, 2019 4:47 AM

Boiled eggs and tomato soup

by Anonymousreply 93March 16, 2019 4:56 AM

Get rid of all refined sugars and foods

by Anonymousreply 94March 16, 2019 12:54 PM

Yes, as r94 said, get rid of all foods.

by Anonymousreply 95March 16, 2019 2:13 PM

Don't mix medications though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 16, 2019 2:18 PM

If you're that concerned with 10-15 lbs, have a few cocktails, you'll forget all about those 10-15 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 97March 16, 2019 2:19 PM

r97, I was doing great for two weeks on a low carb diet, but had a boozy night last night. Today I am craving pizza, pasta, cookies. The booze must have triggered something. I didn't have any "simple carb" withdrawal when I first started and lost 5.8 pounds in two weeks. So based on my experience, I won't drink any alcohol while I am trying to lose weight. It's not worth the calories, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2019 6:07 PM

Wow some of you people are triggered big time by this topic. R5 and R27 in particular.

I am thin and always have been. I have a 30 inch waist, and yes, I don't eat a lot and left to my own devices I usually only eat two meals a day.

I don't starve myself and I drink a lot of water every day along with two shots of espresso in the AM. And I work out 5 days a week, mostly with weights.

Most Americans overeat constantly. Especially in restaurants the portion sizes are huge. I love steak. But I can't finish an 8 ounce filet steak unless I'm starving. Especially if I had an appetizer before and sides with it. And yet people routinely eat steaks twice that size.

And snack.

Go into any office and people are grazing from the minute they get to work till they leave. I don't get that. If you're hungry, eat a bigger breakfast or lunch.

And after that rant, OP, I will leave you with a tip: eat real food, just less of it.

Half a hamburger with onions and mushrooms on it is going to leave you feeling a lot fuller (and a lot happier) than a couple of sad pieces of kale and some chicken strips.

And when you do eat, ask yourself why. Are you actually hungry? Or just bored/angry/frustrated. I bet 80% of the time you're not really hungry at all.

Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2019 6:26 PM

Eat what you want once a day (one meal) & after 12pm. Fasting works.

by Anonymousreply 100March 29, 2019 6:50 PM

Hmm. Well, since you don't want to diet and exercise, the easiest way to lose 10-15 lbs in minutes is to chop your leg off.

by Anonymousreply 101March 29, 2019 8:37 PM

Google eat stop eat Brad Pilon...some do 24 hr fast dinner to dinner and club soda helps get thru the fast apparently. One formerly fat Asian girl did a YouTube and does the 24 hr fast like every other day and I’d now a skinny Asian American

by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2019 9:39 PM

Tons of water, carbs only from (a small amount of) fruits and vegetables. Replace meals with protein shakes. I do this and still pig out on saturdays, am currently losing 2 pounds a week.

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2019 9:52 PM

Ffffssh you gotta lighten tf up OP. lot of ways to get lean if you’re chill.

(Amaaaaanda my teeth feel itchy? and I can’t open this bag of fUCkiNg CHIPS)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2019 10:44 PM

Sugar free jello always helps me.

by Anonymousreply 105March 29, 2019 11:02 PM

I use Cronometer to count my calories. I'm losing 2 pounds a week eating at a 1200 calorie defecit, and that's without exercise. I've lost 20 pounds so far. Eventually I'll have to start exercising because with every pound you lose your metabolism slows down a little, forcing you to eat less. I use a scale to weigh out much of my food. You can also input recipes to find out the calorie amounts.

It also tracks the vitamins and minerals you get. Broccoli takes care of a lot of these. I cook it Chinese buffet style with oyster sauce. Coffee surprisingly has a ton of vitamins, but I do drink 2 pots a day. I've found it pretty easy. I even have room for a beer at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 106March 30, 2019 10:22 AM

Coffee has vitamins?

by Anonymousreply 107March 30, 2019 10:34 AM

The sorority diet!

Eat whatever you want... wait 20 minutes... stick 2 fingers down your throat and be sure to barf it all back up...

Over time, the wait will come off... even teeth (which will eventually rot) weigh a little.

by Anonymousreply 108March 30, 2019 10:42 AM

I just lost 10lbs this past week by not consuming alcohol, carbs and sugar. I’m not a big eater so 1200 cal a day is easy to do.

by Anonymousreply 109March 30, 2019 11:30 AM

R99, I am middle-aged now, but I’m shocked at how little I actually need to eat. When I switched to keto, and only eating to my actual HUNGER, it was astonishing.

Most of us are not chopping wood or swimming across channels. A little bit of nutritient-dense food is all we need.

by Anonymousreply 110March 30, 2019 12:18 PM

Exercise a lot. Do a hour of cardio before work and 90 min of intense lifting after. If you don’t know how to lift properly, get a trainer. Cut out all snacks and eat a ton of protein and vegetables. Drink a gallon of water or more every day.

by Anonymousreply 111March 30, 2019 1:21 PM

Yes, OP. You'll lose a ton of weight really fast on R111's program. Because you'll freaking be DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 112March 30, 2019 1:29 PM

R112,

You will not die. I do this every weekday and just work out for one 2-hour session on weekends. I think I look good.

by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2019 1:40 PM

Pffffft.

by Anonymousreply 114March 30, 2019 1:42 PM

Weight watchers used to work but they totally changed it and now peeps say it doesn’t

by Anonymousreply 115March 30, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote]Coffee surprisingly has a ton of vitamins, but I do drink 2 pots a day. I've found it pretty easy. I even have room for a beer at the end of the day.

The level of ignorance here is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 116March 30, 2019 5:51 PM

Eat only cottage cheese. It's loaded with protein and after a small bowl you'll be fullish. I've done this for 2-3 days and it's been impressive.

by Anonymousreply 117March 30, 2019 5:57 PM

Walk! I'm not talking about a fey stroll that meanders all over the sidewalk, Kevin. Walk like a commuter.

I couldn't figure out why I lost three pounds until I went to my health app; I've added three miles per day to my walking commute without noticing.

So, yeah, your number one option is to be born hyper so you can shed pounds whenever you feel anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 118March 30, 2019 6:07 PM

Fasting is not starvation.

by Anonymousreply 119March 30, 2019 6:09 PM

I like My Fitness Pal. I use the free version but the paid version has a lot of tools that would probably be helpful. I like how I can track what I eat, count calories and grams of carbs, fat and Protein. It gives you graphs so you can see how you are doing at any point in the day.

Measuring your food and logging it are the keys to success.

by Anonymousreply 120March 30, 2019 6:32 PM

Do what Audrey Hepburn did: swallow tapeworm eggs.

by Anonymousreply 121March 30, 2019 7:29 PM

Eating toilet paper helped fill me up and kept hunger pangs away.

by Anonymousreply 122March 30, 2019 7:33 PM

r116 According to the Cronometer the 8 cups of coffee I drink give me 22% of my vitamin B1, 111% B2, 23% B3, 96% B5, and under 20% of folate, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium. Also 23% fiber.

by Anonymousreply 123March 30, 2019 7:44 PM

There are naturally skinny people. My husband is one. He could forget to eat. Typically he drank tea in the morning, ate a hot lunch, usually grains and vegetables, snacked in yogurt and milk in the evening. His one weakness is sweets. His cousin ate even less, she never had an appetite.

I have to watch everything I eat. Easiet diet, OP, IMHO, is Weightwatchers. It’s slow, but is flexible and works.

by Anonymousreply 124March 30, 2019 7:51 PM

I've been watching a lot of Prince lately. How did he stay so damn skinny? Can't just have been dancing.

I know he was naturally petite and assume he just didn't eat much and got fixated on his music so much he'd forget, but maybe he deliberately dieted too. Did he take speed or anything?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 30, 2019 8:47 PM

R125 drugs

by Anonymousreply 126March 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Pieces is heartbreaking

by Anonymousreply 127March 31, 2019 5:48 AM

R104 ouch lmao.

Years ago there was a reddit post calling him and his old gf ‘coke vacuums’. But hey man whatever works. He looks fine now🙏

by Anonymousreply 128March 31, 2019 3:54 PM

R133 they were both 21 shooting that and despite being underage myself at the time I’d have done both of them at the same time in a heartbeat (or just Josh if I had to pick one, but I was not picky).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 31, 2019 5:41 PM

R125 He looks like The Joker. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 130April 2, 2019 2:20 AM

Get off your ass and eat less. For quicker results Adderall or small doeses of coke throughout the day.

by Anonymousreply 131April 2, 2019 2:43 AM

Fill up on juicy sweet fruits — oranges watermelon cantaloupe etc. and I mean a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 132April 2, 2019 2:49 AM

Phentermine (you can a prescription at any of those “medical weight loss centers” with no hassle-they’re basically phen dealers.). Take it once a day, and you won’t want to eat anything. Take three stool softeners three times daily to keep things moving. Drink a lot of black coffee and smoke marlboros. Not healthy, but this will shed the weight off you quickly with little pain or effort.

by Anonymousreply 133April 2, 2019 3:53 AM

This works and doesn't damage your health. Two meals a day consisting of a very large salad and a portion of lean protein, eg, 2 hard boiled eggs, chicken, turkey, fish, low-fat mozzarella, cottage cheese. You must put a tbs of oil on the salad because you need some fat in your diet; you can use balsamic vinegar as well. If you get hungry, you can eat an apple or make a hot drink with skim milk. This diet has never failed me.

by Anonymousreply 134April 2, 2019 7:52 AM

The fastest way to lose weight is fasting. You can water fast or dry fast.

by Anonymousreply 135April 2, 2019 8:07 AM

Fasting doesn’t become starvation until you have no fat left to lose. If you are reading this thread, then you are nowhere near the point of starvation.

by Anonymousreply 136April 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Clenbuterol - it is horse asthma medication but it speeds up your metabolism ,

by Anonymousreply 137April 2, 2019 2:20 PM

what r134 said, but add a half a grapefruit before each meal. It fills you up, hydrates you, can help lower blood pressure, LDL and triglycerides, and is low glycemic, especially the Ruby Reds. Just make sure it doesn't interact with any meds you may be on (some statins, blood pressure meds, antidepressants, Xanax).

by Anonymousreply 138April 2, 2019 4:50 PM

Coffee enemas

by Anonymousreply 139April 2, 2019 8:59 PM

Don't drink your calories (that includes booze..sorry). Just drink water and coffee/tea. I lost 25 lbs in 6 months just doing that.

by Anonymousreply 140April 2, 2019 9:07 PM

I started drinking coffee black again and that has helped. Also pick a busy day not to eat anything and it's very easy.

by Anonymousreply 141April 2, 2019 11:56 PM

R66 The Mayo Clinic says your HCG/Hollywood diet is a bad idea and can cause cancer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 3, 2019 2:32 AM

Lots off black coffee -- all day. You may need to offset with lorazapam at night, but just drink it all day. Maybe temporarily add vape or cigs to speed everything up.

by Anonymousreply 143April 3, 2019 2:35 AM

Clenbuterol is how the stars lose weight. How they all suddenly look ripped and not bloated. Quite honestly melts fat.

by Anonymousreply 144April 3, 2019 2:44 AM

R144 but is it safe?

by Anonymousreply 145April 3, 2019 2:49 AM

The NBC diet: nuggets, bud, and cannabis!

by Anonymousreply 146April 3, 2019 2:49 AM

R144. Who cares?? You’ll look amazing!

by Anonymousreply 147April 3, 2019 2:50 AM

There is always Benzedrex.

by Anonymousreply 148April 3, 2019 2:54 AM

STOP eating bread, starchy carbs and pasta entirely. Add a second vegetable instead of a potato at every meal. Drink a lot of water and sleep an extra hour a night. You will be ten pounds lighter in a month if you use My Fitness Pal to stay around 2000 calories a day and it is sustainable without feeling hungry or deprived.

by Anonymousreply 149April 3, 2019 4:25 AM

R149, potatoes are vegetables, fyi.

by Anonymousreply 150April 3, 2019 4:32 AM

Counting calories is the only thing that works, folks

by Anonymousreply 151April 3, 2019 5:31 AM

Intermittent fasting and Keto...

I weight myself everyday. And I write the number in a notepad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 3, 2019 11:26 AM

find a way you can shit all day long.

by Anonymousreply 153April 3, 2019 11:58 AM

That's a good way R134, my son lost twenty pounds doing that last year in college. He drank a lot of water too, no soda and one coffee at most.

by Anonymousreply 154April 3, 2019 12:53 PM

R144, R145 and R147 A permanently enlarged heart? Yow. Clen has some pretty serious side effects...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 4, 2019 3:07 AM

I know several fat vegans.

by Anonymousreply 156April 4, 2019 3:10 AM

R149 This worked for me, too. For the extra hour of sleep I shut off my computer an hour before bedtime and read a book or did a crossword puzzle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 4, 2019 3:16 AM

[quote]I know several fat vegans.

One of my college roommates wrote humorous personal essays. One was titled, "I Was a Fat Vegetarian." Two words: peanut butter.

by Anonymousreply 158April 5, 2019 4:58 AM

Inspired by this thread I'm doing Keto, hitting the gym daily and am currently losing 2/3 pounds a week. All good, but . . am I smelly? Taking showers doesn't seem to deal with the hint of a new whiff that's appeared. I'm single and I'm not gonna ask friends, associates, gym buddies etc. Should I keep my distance? Am I being talked about?

by Anonymousreply 159April 11, 2019 3:31 AM

R159 Use a coffee scented scrub or cologne. It neutralizes the palate.

by Anonymousreply 160April 11, 2019 4:21 AM

Non food restriction & exercise tips:

-Enjoy your caffeine in the morning in low calorie form (black coffee or tea), and keep your breakfast small or nonexistent. I usually just have a piece of fruit, like a banana or apple, for breakfast. The caffeine will help reduce your appetite.

- Drink water all day.

- Focus on eating healthy, whole foods. Processed carbs and sugar won't fill you up and will only make you hungrier for more.

Realistically, though, if you're like most of us you'll need to exercise (intense cardio that make you sweat / lifting) and track your calories. The above tips will help, but the easiest way I've lost weight is through doing a couch to 5k program, lifting weights 3x / week, and tracking my calories in myfitnesspal. I'm one of those people that's constantly hungry, and if I don't track food, I overeat and gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 161April 11, 2019 9:50 AM

Also OP, it's better to just lose a couple of lbs a week so you reduce your risk of loose skin. The exception to this is if you're morbidly obese and losing under doctor supervision.

by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2019 9:52 AM

This diet does work. You do get to eat but I was very hungry most of the time, but 8lbs did come off in 6 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2019 10:25 AM

Finding the Keto diet is working well for me. Unexpected bonus is no longer craving the evening glass (or two) of alcohol as a reward for getting through the day.

by Anonymousreply 164April 11, 2019 7:14 PM

Everybody seems to want to lose weight. Gotta get more exercise!

by Anonymousreply 165April 13, 2019 3:04 PM

R165

False.

Abs are made in the kitchen.

80% of weight loss is the diet and the diet only.

by Anonymousreply 166April 14, 2019 8:48 AM

This thread is most informative, especially in light of my COVID "I don't give a fuck" weight gain.

Anyone have any weight loss tips during self-isolation?

by Anonymousreply 167August 9, 2020 12:40 PM

Brain transplant.

by Anonymousreply 168August 9, 2020 1:04 PM

Strict ketogenic diet. It works. And I’m a woman. It was the first time I’ve ever had a completely flat belly since high school.

The problem is, it’s hard to maintain perfectly. But it’s kept me trim for the past seven years.

by Anonymousreply 169August 9, 2020 1:15 PM

R7 may be a lot slimmer on the doggy diet, but he sure barks a lot lately.

Skinny and annoying !

by Anonymousreply 170August 9, 2020 1:22 PM

Weight watchers new purple plan rocks...0points potatoes popcorn n pasta but whole grain only

by Anonymousreply 171August 9, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote] Anyone have any weight loss tips during self-isolation?

Dr.Michael Eades' [italic]Six-Week Plan for the Middle-Age Middle[/italic] helped me lose four inches from the waist.

A new eBook I recommend is [italic]The P:E Diet[/italic]

or visit the burnfatnotsugar dot com website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 9, 2020 6:42 PM

If you are a reasonably decent looking, disease and drama-free bottom, I can fuck you every night with some glycerin on my dick and give you enough protein to last you the whole next day and you will lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 173August 9, 2020 11:50 PM

Clenbuterol. It is horse asthma medicine but will rev up your metabolism - you will lose weight like an aids patient.

by Anonymousreply 174August 10, 2020 12:01 AM

Ozempic. I've lost 53 pounds since last September.

by Anonymousreply 175August 10, 2020 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!