Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot beefcake alert for HELL FEST

The new horror movie this weekend is terrific. It was produced by Gale Ann Hurd, whom you might know from James Cameron movies like ALIENS and running THE WALKING DEAD on TV. Director Gregory Plotkin held editing duties on GET OUT and HAPPY DEATH DAY, two of the best horror flicks in recent years.

HELL FEST is a clever slasher that manages to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout, with scares from the amusement park interchanging with a real serial killer's.

Best of all, it has really cute guys to add to the "Hot men of horror" list, like Georgia peach Christian James:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2020 7:56 AM

He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2018 5:21 PM

You also get the ethnically cryptic muscle god Matt Mercurio, who wears a form-fitting hoodie with pointy, erect nipples and barrel chest constantly straining the thin fabric throughout the film.

Hubba hubba!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2018 5:23 PM

Too bulky r2

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2018 5:25 PM

That first guy Christian looks like Michael Bergin.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2018 5:26 PM

Gee, I almost didn't think this was a studio plant. Good job, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2018 5:34 PM

Look at this slut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2018 5:38 PM

If I were a "studio plant," I would have posted this on Friday, before I had seen the movie.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2018 5:39 PM

Watched it over the weekend. Nothing groundbreaking but still a good old fashioned slasher with some decent eye candy. Disappointed that one of my favorite characters was killed of early.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2018 5:41 PM

Christian is down for slutty work:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2018 5:48 PM

Christian's got "The Smolder" down pat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2018 5:49 PM

Actor Roby Attal is nerd hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2018 5:50 PM

Christian is a piece of ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2018 5:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2018 5:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2018 5:57 PM

WOW, nice looking whore

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2018 6:10 PM

Could be a douche-bro.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2018 9:11 PM

Well, no, R7.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2018 9:46 PM

Be clear OP. There was NO hot beefcake in the movie. 95 % is set at the horror attraction. I would've rated the movie 5 or 6/10

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2018 9:50 PM

There was a zombie bodybuilder who the punk chick hit on.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2018 8:24 PM

The movie is 8/10 or 9/10 for production quality, story, scares, characters and performance.

But twats like r18 have a prejudice against slashers, so they never get good reviews.

If you like slashers or horror movies in general, you'll know this movie is better made than most.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2018 8:26 PM

Almost there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2020 7:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!