Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite Frozen Dinners

I was cooking a Costco Italian Sausage Lasagna today when I realized just how much my eating habits had changed. These days, instead of mostly doing my own cooking, I'm finding myself more and more heating up a frozen main course that I purchased at the local grocery store or Costco.

So what are your go-to frozen main courses and/or dinners? The ones you turn to when you're too tired to cook from scratch and you just don't want to leave the home and eat out?

by Anonymousreply 115October 3, 2018 7:37 PM

Anything by Amy’s. Delicious and still counts as health food

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2018 8:16 PM

mine. one weekend every month (or so) I mass do multiple different meals for my freezer. homemade pot pies, quiches, lasagna or stuffed shells. shrimp and lime parmesan sauce, just add pasta, stews.

also I will cut a bitch for stouffers mac and cheese and banquet fried chicken.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2018 8:22 PM

[R1], you beat me to it. Amy's! Their Indian dinners! Yum.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2018 8:27 PM

Trader Joe’s frozen Chile relleno, chicken enchilada and frozen chicken birani from Safeway can’t recall the brand

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2018 8:42 PM

Gratin or papillottes Picard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2018 8:48 PM

Trader Joe's frozen Indian dinners they have 3 very good frozen dinners. I usually prefer to cook my meals but will have any of these for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]Trader Joe's frozen Indian dinners they have 3 very good frozen dinners. I usually prefer to cook my meals but will have any of these for dinner.

That's my go-to. Also their jackfruit in yellow curry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2018 8:51 PM

My go-to frozen meal is Birds Eye Chicken Voila. They have about 10 varieties but I rotate between 3-4 that I like: Garlic Chicken, Chicken Florentine and Mongolian Beef. I also try to keep a few containers of my homemade turkey chili in the freezer, available to heat up when I just don't feel like cooking.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2018 9:02 PM

I have almost never done this. Every time I try, the food is shit. HATED the Amy's dinner I ate 20 years ago. I'd rather eat chips and dip.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2018 9:09 PM

It would be cheaper, and healthier, to set aside a week end to make lasagna and freeze it.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2018 9:11 PM

One of the few things I like at Trader Joe’s that I can’t find elsewhere - frozen Indian dinners.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2018 9:12 PM

I want r10 to come over and cook. Failing that, I may make lasagne myself. But I'd want to eat it rather than freeze it. I'd have to make a lot.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2018 9:13 PM

R11 Whole Foods has a bunch of them from several different manufacturers, I've tried a few and they were good.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2018 9:15 PM

R9, 20 years ago, I'd have agreed with you but things have gotten a lot better since that time. Nothing can replace good homemade or restaurant quality food but these dinners and main courses aren't the kind of crap that you had to settle for a couple of decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2018 9:44 PM

Saffron Road. Lamb saag and chicken biryani.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2018 9:44 PM

Thank you, judgmental queen r10. I just put on some marinara. I'll make lasagne tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2018 9:45 PM

Trader Joe’s chicken pot pie but since I’ve been doing low gi I miss it

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2018 10:09 PM

We like Costco's Tikka Masala Chicken , and just tried their Schnitzel which was good. I also like their Chick. Parm.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2018 10:12 PM

I always buy Marie Callender's. Thoae are the high class meals instead of the low class trash Banquet meals.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2018 10:13 PM

Costco not frozen sukis Indian style chicken curry in the refeer

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2018 10:18 PM

The only frozen meal I like is Grandma's Chicken Casserole by Stouffer's.

I bake it in the oven & it's the closest to home made I've found.

It's the only frozen meal I buy. It's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote]Trader Joe’s chicken pot pie but since I’ve been doing low gi I miss it

"Low gi" = lower gastrointestinal tract?

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2018 10:24 PM

I'm not much for frozen dinners. I do keep some cans of Amy's soup on hand. I also will cook some dishes and make enough to can some the dish myself. For example, chili, black bean soup, red beans and rice and a great spinach and chick pea curry recipe. One pint mason jar is enough for a meal.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2018 10:27 PM

Something happened that made them suddenly taste not at all like food to me, but I used to like Amy’s organic blackbean enchaladas and Trader Joe’s chicken tikka masala. Amy’s is way overseasoned for me now. Even just the smell kind of makes me gag. But I loved them for years.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2018 10:30 PM

Michalina's mac n cheese, the white cheese sauce with the extra sharp cheddar. It's in the green box.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2018 10:36 PM

I'm on the cook double and freeze a meal for another day wagon.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2018 10:38 PM

i was in love with a Korean Beef Bibimbap at Costco so, of course, they discontinued it. The have a nice chicken Ramen now. Get it before it's gone. Frontera Mexican are pretty good.

This is a MAJOR trend now--lots of major food companies are expanding upscale, "healthy" frozen dinners. Huge growth area,

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2018 10:41 PM

Gi is glycemic index

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2018 10:42 PM

Trader Joe's vegetable biryana with dumplings frozen meals are delicious.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Probably should spell it out, r28.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken is my go to. Aldi's Lobster Mac n Cheese, they only have it once or twice year and I stock up. Aldi Spinach and Ricotta Struedel is good too when they have it.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2018 10:44 PM

Do they put guar gum and carrageenan and all that shit in these frozen dinners. One of you talked me into some frozen lasagne from TJ's. And then I read the ingredient list. It was like reading a not-quite-half-gallon of bargain ice cream, only with meat, tomatoes, and cheese.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2018 10:46 PM

Trader Joe's hands down. Best price and taste, it is basically buying Amy's products for cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2018 11:02 PM

Stouffer's Lasagna, Boston Market Chicken Parm.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2018 11:27 PM

Another vote here for Stouffers Mac n cheese, specifically the garlic parmesan offering. About as near perfect as frozen food gets.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2018 11:43 PM

The quiche at TJs is good

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2018 11:46 PM

The best pot pie is Marie Callander's Turkey & Broccoli Pot Pie.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2018 12:01 AM

I thought Marie Callender’s was super fattty unhealthy crap? May have to try it based on these recommendations.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2018 12:09 AM

I suppose mine is Marie Callendar's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. I have to jazz it up though by adding about a tablespoon of minced garlic in oil, a chopped slice of an onion or sliced portabello mushrooms, a dash of dry basil, a generous sprinkling of pepper and turmeric, maybe a couple of pinches of gorgonzola, and when done I dump a nice pile of freshly grated parmesan or romano cheese. Turns out pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2018 12:16 AM

R19=Betty Butterfield.

Betty, honey, they've got a sale on those Marie Callendar's dinners over at the Wal-Mark!

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2018 12:19 AM

I like the Saffron Road dinners - chicken tikka masala, chicken pad Thai, chana saag . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2018 12:20 AM

Frozen broccoli

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2018 12:32 AM

Mine. I cook on Saturdays and freeze on Sundays; then live out of the microwave for the remainder of the week.

I've added it up: if I were to spend money, daily, on coffee and lunch, it totals close to $275 per month. If I'm giving $275.00 per month to anybody I'm giving it to this guy: me!

Ping me if you're interested in a recipe for pancetta-wrapped turkey meatloaf stuffed with sundried tomatoes, baby spinach, Fontina, and Kalamata olives.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2018 12:35 AM

Ping***

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2018 12:41 AM

Ditto on Trader Joe Indian Entrees LOVE the ravioli with bolognese sauce from Costco...can get 4 meals out of it. Keep the frozen Angus Cheeseburgers from Costco or BJs on hand. Restaurant Depot has Frozen, Breaded Eggplant slices. You can put a Pamagiano together in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2018 12:43 AM

Add me to the TJ Indian frozen food fan club. Big fan of the lamb vindaloo. And I've never admitted this out loud, but TJ's Chinese dumplings are better than the ones sold in Chinese supermarkets.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2018 12:46 AM

Alas, there's nothing healthy about it at all, but I love Michael Angelo's Lasagna with Meat Sauce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2018 12:46 AM

Salt = Cancer. You're all gonna die.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2018 12:51 AM

Turkey Meatloaf wrapped in Pancetta. (I added the Kalamata Olives for extra zing; and substituted Baby Spinach for Arugula because it's what I had around at the time.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2018 12:54 AM

One frozen lasagna every six weeks in my otherwise salt free existence isn't gonna kill me R48. Or maybe it will. Something has to. I'd just as soon it be frozen lasagna that reminds me of my youth.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2018 12:55 AM

I hardly ever eat it, but Stouffer's creamed chipped beef is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2018 1:01 AM

Marie Callendar is the best as far as the quality of the ingredients, but it is loaded with fat and sodium (which is probably why they taste so good). I only indulge in one of these every so often.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2018 1:09 AM

I think Marie C pot pies are DRY DRY DRY. the ratio of crust to 'gravy' is way off. it's actually what inspired me to track down individual serving size, deep dish pie tins and make my own by the dozen for the freezer.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2018 1:10 AM

you're frozen, when your heart's not open

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2018 1:13 AM

Right now, the Trader Joe's Steak and Stout Pies are top. Longterm favourites remain the TJ's Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, Mandarin Orange Chicken, and the Gyozas in both Chicken, and Pork.

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2018 1:18 AM

Evol and Sweet Earth have some great options.

by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2018 1:19 AM

^^^Evol Truffle Parmesan Mac n Cheese is very good, can be found at Target.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2018 1:22 AM

Not really doing frozen dinners these days but I do stock frozen pizza in the freezer for nights like tonight when I got stuck in a traffic jam and got home 2 hours late so my cooking plans went kaput. Anyway I tried TJ’s chicken balti pie a while back and it was pretty good - need to restock freezer with other stuff as I’m getting tired of pizza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2018 1:23 AM

The best pot pies are by Mrs. Budd's. Heaven on earth, but I'm having a difficult time finding them these days.

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2018 1:37 AM

R39

Honey, if you have to do all that to frozen spaghetti & meatballs you might as well make it from scratch.

by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2018 1:39 AM

Available at Hannafords, Shaws, and Price Chopper/Market 32 in New England, R59. We have them once or twice a month in winter.

by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2018 1:40 AM

Lean Cuisine cheese baked ziti. So so good

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2018 1:40 AM

Love Evol and Saffron Road. Marie Calendar's pot pies are bland imo.

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2018 1:09 PM

Anybody every check out the ingredients in a frozen dinner? Or the serving size?

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2018 1:46 PM

Pad Thai = Twat Pie in my book

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2018 2:59 PM

Jamaican Meat Pies.

I found them in the freezer section near the burritos. Mild, medium, and spicy. They are the only flaky pastry type meal that you can heat in the microwave and still have the wrapper come out flaky, not soggy or chewy (ie burrito). The pouches are lined with something that looks like tin foil but obviously isnt. Very tasty and perfect for when you need to grab something fast. I forget the brand name but it's not a major one, I've never seen it otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2018 3:31 PM

Yes R64 I worked as a Design Manager for Unilever and was responsible for 3 major brands so I read every word on the packaging. I always read the ingredients and nutritional ingredients to make sure the version we were using was current. Depending on the availability of certain ingredients these would change. This is one of the reasons I never eat processed foods.

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote]You're all gonna die.

And you're not? Please tell us your secret, O immortal one!

by Anonymousreply 68October 1, 2018 10:45 PM

Slightly OT, but who's been to Amy's fast-food restaurant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 1, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]I was cooking a Costco Italian Sausage Lasagna

That's not "cooking." That's HEATING.

by Anonymousreply 70October 1, 2018 10:46 PM

Trader Joes has a frozen sweet potato and sage gnocchi that's really good.

by Anonymousreply 71October 2, 2018 2:23 AM

How much are Trader Joe’s frozen Indian dinners?

I love Amy’s and Saffron Road but they are too fucking expensive!

by Anonymousreply 72October 2, 2018 3:33 AM

I had some Saffron Road soup thing (frozen) that was AWFUL. And very overpriced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2018 3:46 AM

r54 has the best post on the thread

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2018 4:52 AM

Another vote for Saffron Road - the Chicken Pad Thai is my favorite. Amy's Cheese Ravioli Bowl is awesome as well. Agree with R72 - buy on sale!

Stouffer's Classics Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is also very good, I add Parmesan. Love the white sauce from Michelina's Penne with White Chicken (usually $1.00/box) but this variety has been discontinued...it is no longer offered at Kroger or Super Target. Dollar Tree still has it in stock - pasta and pound cake LOL.

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2018 4:56 AM

Don't know why some on here are so crazy about Trader Joe's and Saffron Road's Indian entrees when Tandoori Chef's are better tasting with, as I recall, higher quality ingredients. Try them, they know what they are doing.

You can also go to an Indian food store if you have one in your town and pick up any number of frozen Indian entrees from actual Indian companies.

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2018 9:21 AM

Aldi has a frozen Gözleme, that I like a lot. You just slowly fry it in a big pan until it's golden on both sides. Delicious with a fresh cucumber salad and some yoghurt dip.

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2018 9:28 AM

Tandoori Chef is a low class budget brand. It's like the Wal-Mart to Target's Saffron Road.

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2018 9:54 AM

Stouffer's Fettucinne Alfredo, I heat it up and then shake a little parmesan cheese on top.

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2018 9:59 AM

No, it's not, R78. But thanks for playing, and I hope you're paid well for your shilling.

by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2018 10:00 AM

Also Stouffer's pot pies

by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2018 10:00 AM

Take a Dr. praeger's black bean/quinoa burger, smash it up with a baked potato and some frozen sweet corn. Really good.

by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2018 10:26 AM

Boston Market beef pot roast

Bertolli Italian sausage and rigatoni - this is a skillet meal, 2-3 servings

Amy's Mexican dishes

Innovasion Cuisine General Tso's chicken

Stouffer's spinach soufflé

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2018 12:10 PM

Who's eating all this frozen Indian food? Are you diverse?

by Anonymousreply 84October 2, 2018 12:14 PM

I wondered that too r84, I don't often eat Indian food especially not frozen

by Anonymousreply 85October 2, 2018 12:16 PM

I don’t know what gozleme is but googling showed me its Turkish and looks delish. You’re obviously in the UK - that’s not something that would make it to a US Aldi store.

by Anonymousreply 86October 2, 2018 12:56 PM

[quote]Who's eating all this frozen Indian food? Are you diverse?

I occasionally eat frozen Indian simply because it's different.

Also, Italian food is comparatively a snap to make, whereas Indian cooking is complicated and time-consuming. So sometimes out of laziness I'll get an Indian frozen dinner. The Saffron Road dinners don't have a lot of unpronounceable ingredients the way other frozen products do. And they tend to be lower in sodium & saturated fat, while at the same time they taste better as well.

And they also make Thai & Mexican things as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 2, 2018 1:59 PM

[quote]Indian cooking is complicated and time-consuming.

And then there are all those spices. Every time I've made Indian food, it was days before my apartment didn't stink of it. Consequently, I've tossed said spices, only to need to buy them again when I felt like making Indian food. I'm on my third set. I didn't throw them out this time, but it's well over a year since I used them (except cumin). Maybe I'll try Saffron Road next time I get an Indian jones. It's easier just to go out for it, though.

by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2018 2:05 PM

Shortcut Indian can also be done out of those simmer jars (Sharwoods, etc. - Aldi has a range of them). Just cut up some chicken and make some basmati rice and you've got dinner in 20 minutes. Much better than the frozen Indian dinners (which are in tiny portions).

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2018 2:26 PM

Frozen peas. FroZen placed on my black eyes

by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2018 2:42 PM

P.F. Chang's Garlic Chicken w/ Dan Dan Noodles is pretty good. I don't even look at the nutrition label though.

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2018 2:59 PM

I don't eat too many frozen dinners. I have to watch my cholesterol and sodium intake and most frozen dinners are full of both.

by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2018 3:08 PM

Seconding TJ's Mandarin Chicken, as well as the vegan version.

by Anonymousreply 93October 2, 2018 9:19 PM

Banquet has some lovely low-priced entries.

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2018 11:23 PM

R3, Amy's Indian Dinners, adding 1/2 C frozen peas. Tumeric & curry cure physical pain and sinusitis. Yum. What other Amy's dinners are tasty?

by Anonymousreply 95October 2, 2018 11:27 PM

Healthy Choice Sweet and Sour Chicken = Very Good

by Anonymousreply 96October 2, 2018 11:28 PM

R2, HOW do you freeze your homemade dinners w/out getting freezer burn?

by Anonymousreply 97October 2, 2018 11:28 PM

r97 Either wrap them REALLY well, or vacuum seal them.

by Anonymousreply 98October 2, 2018 11:31 PM

R15, LOVE Saffron Road Indian Dinners, especially the lamb, although the chicken is good as well. Other Saffron Road non-Indian dinners that I've tried aren't very good.

Why does Indian food lend itself so well to frozen dinners? Because it's cooked in a spicy sauce?

by Anonymousreply 99October 2, 2018 11:40 PM

yup, I wrap well. first in tight wax paper or saran wrap then in freezer bags. sometimes foil. it depends on the item. I also buy thise Chinese food soup containers, they freeze really well as do heavy aluminum foil pans with cardboard lids.

I just had homemade beef stew from the freezer (no potatoes obviously) in an individual au gratin dish with those pop biscuits (which also freeze well). appropriately one minute of work tonight putting the stew in the dish. I really love to cook in quantities though, that likely makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 100October 2, 2018 11:41 PM

R23, Will you please share you spinach & chick pea curry recipe?

by Anonymousreply 101October 2, 2018 11:42 PM

Healthy Choice Power Bowls are good.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2018 11:44 PM

Another Marie Callendars fan. I keep the pot pies and dinners in the freezer for occasional dinners.

by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2018 11:45 PM

R100

When I try to freeze chili or soups I put them in individual Tupperware containers.

My problem is they always have freezer burn on the top.

Am I not filling the containers up enough or should I put some sort of covering inside the container?

by Anonymousreply 104October 3, 2018 1:35 AM

Get a FoodSaver and go for containers like the ones at the link. More expensive initially but it really does eliminate freezer burn and your food will last longer in the freezer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 3, 2018 1:52 AM

I make sure there is some sort of grease topping for my soups. add a tablespoon of olive oil to beef stew (quart), butter to pea soup etc. then I make sure I put the proper amount of liquid per container - two inches from the top in tall quart containers. I freeze in the linked, spaghetti sauces and soups/stews. I have not had a freezer burn issue. that comes from too much air in the container AND temperature fluctuations. I have a chest freezer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 3, 2018 1:56 AM

R72. Sprouts Vegas has Saffron Road and Amy's on sale for less than $4. Cheaper than in an Indian restaurant. Not easy to make real Indian food.

by Anonymousreply 107October 3, 2018 1:56 AM

Also, I freeze cooled foods. I go from room temperature to fridge to open containers in the refrigerator freezer then I put lids on and put in the chest freezer. I don't allow even a hint of frost from condensation before I put the lids on and deep freeze. I swear frost breeds and multiplies.

by Anonymousreply 108October 3, 2018 1:58 AM

Re Indian frozen dinners, You'll automatically eat less and feel much more satisfied due to the combo of spices. Indian takeout is relatively expensive compared to the convenience of emergency frozen dinners.

by Anonymousreply 109October 3, 2018 2:05 AM

If you want to freeze meat put it uncovered in the freezer for abut an hour. Then you can pop it in a freezer bag. Works like a charm at preventing freezer burn.

by Anonymousreply 110October 3, 2018 2:16 AM

Once in a blue moon I'll pick up Stouffer's french bread pizzas. I guess it's a nostalgia thing. Our household never had them, but a rich friend's mom would sometimes make them for us kids. It still makes me feel fancy when I have one.

by Anonymousreply 111October 3, 2018 2:18 AM

I am going to have to call myself the obnoxious home freeze chick soon but I also make and freeze french bread pizza. even I was shocked by how fast and easy it is to put a bunch of them together and freeze. Perfect for lunch at work if you have a toaster oven.

by Anonymousreply 112October 3, 2018 2:22 AM

Why do you have to even freeze a homemade French bread pizza? Just buy a bread and throw on some cheese and sauce and bake. It takes like a minute once you get the bread home. Also frozen cheese never has the same texture as fresh.

by Anonymousreply 113October 3, 2018 5:39 PM

Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan is about the only one I really love enough to recommend.

Alas, I still have a fondness for Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese once in a blue moon.

And the occasional White Meat Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie (by Stouffers or Marie Callendar's). They're good in the Winter. (Not in the microwave though.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 3, 2018 7:15 PM

r105 Those things suck (no pun intended.) I've invested so much in FoodSaver appliances and equipment, but they're just crap. The bags don't seal right, or don't stay sealed, and the canisters and other containers are even worse.

by Anonymousreply 115October 3, 2018 7:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!