Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father Ted creator Graham Linehan reported to police for the “hate crime” of disbelief.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 1:09 AM

Wow. So he was reported because the Transgender person got outed for trolling?

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2018 3:52 AM

Linehan can be fairly insufferable, but he's in the right on this one. Hopefully Hayden gets done for wasting police time.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2018 3:58 AM

He's very much in the right, and ballsy to be so vocal on this issue. Often RTs DL fave Magdalen.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2018 4:02 AM

Don't know much about Linehan but have seriously enjoyed bother Father Ted and IT Crowd. R2, was wondering how he got this insufferable rep...

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2018 4:11 AM

R4 I didn't say he had a reputation for it, I expressed my opinion that I found him insufferable. In fairness to him, that was an opinion formed when I followed him on Twitter, which I haven't done for years, so maybe he's not as bad now.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2018 4:14 AM

R2 You don't know the UK. This is the only policing the Met does anymore. :/

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2018 4:16 AM

R6 You don't know the UK if you think the Met covers Norfolk.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2018 4:17 AM

I am so fucking sick and tired of trans activists and their lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2018 4:21 AM

Always something to consider.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2018 7:08 AM

Linehan is a sexist asshole who is telling bio women what to think and how to act, and is couching it in a fake white knight "it's because I care" cause.

He's neither a woman nor a feminist and shouldn't be getting involved in telling bio women how they should hate trans women. Not his business. So why he's constantly going on about it day in and day out for months on end is beyond me, but it's not healthy.

Some straight guy obsessing on Twitter about women's bathrooms is just creepy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2018 8:20 AM

Fuck off with that shit r10. He’s not allowed an opinion but men in lipstick are allowed to tell women what defines womanhood? Linehan isn’t known for misogyny but he is known for a quick intellect and writing great female characters.

He’s not telling anyone to hate men in lipstick he’s telling a man in lipstick to stop trolling with his many alts and stop attacking his wife.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2018 1:43 PM

I've come to the conclusion that with a large (if not majority) percentage of transgender people the primary issue they're dealing with is mental illness. The transgender angle is just an offshoot of the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2018 1:55 PM

From OP's article:

Mr Lineham said: 'I won't stop talking about this.

'There's this unquestioning reverence for anyone who says they are transgender, but this unquestioning loyalty is really dangerous.

'Hayden is trying to shut me up by attacking my wife.

Mr Lineham said: 'I won't stop talking about this.

'There's this unquestioning reverence for anyone who says they are transgender, but this unquestioning loyalty is really dangerous.

'Hayden is trying to shut me up by attacking my wife.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2018 2:09 PM

This man has literally nothing to gain and everything to lose by warning the public that the rights of women/lesbians and gay men are in danger, yet he is doing it. I really respect and admire him for that.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2018 2:54 PM

R7 "Her" twitter says she's in London and I think he is as well.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2018 3:01 PM

Linehan went after people on Twitter by going to their Facebook page and looking up info, then tweeting to them things like "I've discovered you have a double life."

Someone as crazy as Linehan just did it back to him in return, and he freaked out.

No one sane is involved here.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2018 3:30 PM

0/10 r10

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2018 3:35 PM

R16 he was just pointing out that the person isn't a lawyer as claimed and that the person actively uses 2 different male identities in addition to a female identity. Is that really common for people with true gender dysphoria?

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2018 3:37 PM

[quote]Linehan is a sexist asshole who is telling bio women what to think and how to act, and is couching it in a fake white knight "it's because I care" cause. He's neither a woman nor a feminist and shouldn't be getting involved in telling bio women how they should hate trans women. Not his business. So why he's constantly going on about it day in and day out for months on end is beyond me, but it's not healthy. Some straight guy obsessing on Twitter about women's bathrooms is just creepy as hell.

r10, is this a parody post? Literally everything you ascribe to Linehan is what transwomen (aka men) are doing to women. As someone else said, Linehan has nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking out on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2018 4:18 PM

I mean, just go look at his tweets and see for yourself. He's one of dozens of accounts with large followers on Twitter who claim to be liberal but who say a lot of homophobic, sexist, racist things.

You can't even find much discussion about him on Twitter because people figured him out so long ago that no one bothers with him. He went after G-merG-ters years ago, for instance, but so often attacked non-GG women that people kinda shrugged him off.

The only entertaining part about his current cause du jour is that GGers are anti trans, too, and they're conflicted in a way that's hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2018 4:43 PM

There is not much Twitter discussion on him because people are basically in agreement with him. He has common sense. Most supporters of the trans movement also have a limit.

Don't lie about being lawyer. Don't maintain active male identities with different surnames when you are claiming to be a female. Rules that everyone is expected to follow.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2018 4:47 PM

You have no idea what you’re talking about r10/r20

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2018 4:51 PM

Reminds me of this clip, this show is brilliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2018 5:01 PM

Does British law no longer have the “vexatious litigant” declaration by the Bench?

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2018 5:17 PM

What the hell is a GG woman?

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2018 5:30 PM

Gamergate

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2018 5:44 PM

G-merG-ter. That wasn't obvious from the context?

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2018 5:47 PM

R23 OT Matt Berry is genius and can get it whenever he wants tho rumour is he's a pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]DL fave Magdalen.

You twats are unreal. A handful of you came here from your Facebook hidey holes to push your anti T thing, and brought your lez crushes on some anti T dyke with you. She ain't OUR fave.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2018 5:56 PM

R15 The article - which you clearly didn't bother to read - says she contacted Norfolk police.

[QUOTE]I mean, just go look at his tweets and see for yourself

If these tweets actually existed, you would've linked to them, rather than making a vague reference to them.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2018 6:09 PM

R29 I love Magdalen, she’s a definite fave with me and with many, many other DLrs. You keep pushing the trans rhetoric, we just keep pointing out the holes in it (both front and man made).

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2018 6:59 PM

I love Magdalene and I'm a man, homosexual females have a right to female spaces. You're a homophobic ass to me if you muscle in on those spaces.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2018 7:18 PM

R30 I didn't - aren't you a clever clogs for figuring that out. I went to both twitters to see it from the horses' mouths. If she reported it to Norfolk police then she's lying in more ways than one because she lists London as her location on twitter. Maybe the female her lives in London and the male in Norfolk.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2018 7:31 PM

Well Hayden had tweeted she spoke to Norfolk police, so seems you're still ignorant even with seeing it "from the horses' mouths".

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2018 8:33 PM

She did...a few hours after this thread started and I went to look at her twitter. There was no mention of it previously. But keep on spreading your sunshine and butterflies you undoubtedly lonely, sexually frustrated, and pedantic wanker. Also hope you manage to get the sand out of your hole so your attitude can improve.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2018 9:57 PM

Funny how I managed to read the tweet in the article when this thread was started then, eh R35? Almost like you're full of shit. Next time don't try and tell me I don't know my own country when you seem in capable of reading.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2018 11:30 AM

I this this is very well said. It neatly encapsulates the behavior on display.

The Bewilderness @tehbewilderness · Sep 29 Replying to @Glinner Being obeyed is one of the "rights" transgender identified males are insisting they are entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2018 12:02 PM

^Think this^

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2018 12:11 PM

[quote]There's this unquestioning reverence for anyone who says they are transgender

True, all you have to do is claim trans and the world is expected to kiss your ass.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2018 1:13 PM

Graham now being sued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2018 4:29 PM

I hope her cunt falls off.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2018 5:13 PM

I doubt she has one.

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2018 5:32 PM

Yes, r42. So do I.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2018 5:40 PM

This is a new one. A woman who pretended to be a boy to groom a girl. So we have to accept the woman part but not the identifying as a teenage boy.

They edited the article numerous times after first publishing it. The first iteration just said this was a woman with all the correct pronouns.

Funnily enough nobody commenting was buying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2018 7:11 PM

The editor is getting a trouncing on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2018 7:26 PM

Wait, the dude above with a light beard identifies as a woman? I mean, at least TRY.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2018 7:32 PM

R44, my brain started to melt as I read that headline

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2018 7:33 PM

Dear god but that’s one ugly man. I’m not surprised the girl is traumatized, he’s horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2018 7:54 PM

Those people on Stephanie’s Twitter are just depressing me it’s just pure march in lockstep. They play right into the ego trip. there’s no consideration there.

I read the tweet from Linehan and I didn’t see transphobia. I saw someone unwilling to play a game and refusing to be bullied. What the fuck would Stephanie’s followers do if they read the tweets of actual transphobic bigots?

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2018 9:07 PM

It’s madness, it’s just madness...

How could any publication unabashedly refer to that person as a woman? They didn’t refer to him as a boy, his other assumed persona, but his woman-ness is unassailable?

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2018 9:38 PM

Whatever he says goes r50. At least in his mind anyway. If you doubt that he’s a woman he’ll sue. If you bring up his many alts he’ll sue. If you repost the information he posted about himself he’ll sue. If you point out he doesn’t hold the qualifications he claims to he’ll sue. He’s a bullying, arrogant asshole, basically.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2018 9:45 PM

Sorry R51 I was referring to the man/woman/teenage boy in the other article above instead of Miss Stephanie. 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

The confusion points of a similarity of the type though, no?

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2018 9:57 PM

And of course you’re right it is just bullying .

Anyone else notice how in “her” recent spate of posts literally everyone has #Transgender and,or #Transphobia?

It’s because it’s performative and these people and people like her are hurting actual transgender people with this hysterical,egocentric, attention seeking, nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2018 10:06 PM

Couple things:

1 - can anyone explain why one form of dysphoria (transgenderism) is accepted as valid whilst other forms of dysphoria (anorexia, people who view themselves as disabled/animals/otherkin, etc.) are viewed as delusional?

2 - it struck me as odd how many people commented on the looks of the guy at r45, as if his looks are what prevent him from being considered a woman. No amount of hormones or cosmetic surgery will ever turn a man into a woman, whether they look like this guy or Gigi Gorgeous is immaterial.

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2018 2:21 AM

I think the point about his looks r54 is that he has a full stubble and made zero effort to even begin to look feminine but he claims to be female and that to disagree with anyone who, like him, makes no effort to even so much as shave is transphobic. He is very obviously male and yes, no amount of cosmetics will ever change male to female but the blatantly male appearance while demanding to be called female is forcing others to take part in the pretence and is incredibly arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2018 2:47 AM

Yes R55

That he does not even bother trying to back up the pretense of being a woman makes it more galling. It’s just a massive “fuck you, I’m untouchable”

It’s like kids going “neener neener” or “nana nana boo boo”

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2018 2:58 AM

#TeamLinehan Not all trans are creeps — some are just mentally disordered (no more blameworthy than suffering from depression or an eating disorder; both of which i have had ); but ALL autogynophile Tranny TRAs are creeps. Male-pattern abusive, gaslighting, dissembling, narcisistic rage-fuelled bullying creeps. (Not to mention heterosexual crossdresing fetishists entryists coopting our LGB orgs and resources for their power trip )

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2018 2:57 PM

Alison Moyet becomes the first female celebrity to openly side with the radfems. "I am officially radicalized." Love you, Alison!!! (God, I wish I could start a new thread on this, but...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2018 3:07 PM

[QUOTE]Not all trans are creeps

The problem being the non-creep ones don't identify as trans - instead they're just quietly living their lives as the gender they identify with. It's the attention seekers who go around calling themselves either trans-men or trans-women and demanding special treatment - and so making life more difficult for actual trans people.

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2018 3:25 PM

Good for her!

It was the thread about her being attacked for simply asking, very, very respectfully, to be referred to as woman without the the cis that started opening my eyes to the trans extremist bullying.

Pleased to see her aggressively giving back to the “critics”. Surprising amount of F-bombs there.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2018 3:33 PM

I’m going to get one of those dictionary definition of woman T shirts made.

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2018 4:21 PM

R61 You can buy one here from the feminist group who funded the billboard in Liverpool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2018 4:27 PM

lexicographical definitions are literally* murder!

(* NB: Your cis-dictionary definition of “Literally “ is just cis-supremacist logocentric Whiteness!)

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2018 5:09 PM

Thanks r62. I got a friend in Britain to buy one and I’ll get it when I see him next week.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2018 5:33 PM

So, this is what Alison meant. Linehan signed, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2018 9:53 PM

R9 so it's Beyoncé , then ? Because people are scared as fuck to criticize her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2018 11:36 PM

Stonewall, the country’s most prominent gay rights charity, has come under fire from well-known supporters for “demonising” anyone who speaks out about transgender issues. Leading members of the lesbian, gay, transsexual and intersex community have started a petition urging the charity to rethink its transgender policy, saying that they are fed up with its refusal to recognise other viewpoints. In a letter published in The Times today, they said that Stonewall’s advocacy of extreme transgender politics was threatening women’s rights, undermining gay and lesbian identity and stifling freedom of speech. They accused Stonewall of refusing to recognise LGBT people who oppose the hostile tactics of transgender activists. Transgender campaigners say that they represent a vulnerable, marginalised group but critics accuse them of bullying opponents. Signatories include Alison Moyet, the singer and longtime advocate of gay rights; Jonathan Best, former director of the Manchester festival Queer Up North; Paul Burston, the novelist and former LGBT editor of Time Out; and Philip Hensher, the Man Booker-shortlisted novelist once named Stonewall Journalist of the Year. They said that the charity had “made mistakes” in pursuing an ideology that asserts that trans women are women and labels anyone who disagrees transphobic. They urged Ruth Hunt, Stonewall’s chief executive, to accept that allowing people to change their legal gender by simply declaring themselves male or female would conflict with women who do not wish to share single-sex spaces with biological males. A government consultation on gender recognition law reform is due to close this month. The petition accused the charity of undermining “the concept of homosexuality itself” by “uncritically adopting a form of transgender politics” that tells teenagers who do not conform to gender stereotypes that they may be transgender rather than gay. The letter said: “We urge Stonewall to acknowledge . . . specifically that a conflict exists between transgenderism and sex-based women’s rights. We call on Stonewall to commit to fostering an atmosphere of respectful debate rather than demonising as transphobic those who wish to discuss, or dissent from, Stonewall’s transgender policies.” Mr Best said that while in the past gay activists had fought for legislative equality, today’s transgender activists had “an extreme identity politics” and wanted to “redefine sex and gender for the whole of society”. “Men are not women — and your bullying will not persuade us differently,” he said. Stonewall declined to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2018 2:32 AM

Wow yessss finally! We all need to sign that petition

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2018 3:12 AM

Did earlier.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2018 6:29 AM

Looks like Dr Harrop has infested this thread. Oh yes, R10/20, we see you.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2018 6:51 AM

I find it interesting that Miranda Yardley (a transsexual who signed this position and who was kicked off Twitter for “transphobia”, as she states that a biological woman’s experience is of course qualitatively and quantitatively different than that if someone born male) has a huge number of fans and supporters on Mumsnet.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2018 7:36 AM

R70

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2018 7:37 AM

Stonewall UK's statement regarding the petition. They just don't care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2018 1:37 PM

R8 Honey, so is the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2018 1:42 PM

The response at r73 is a huge pile of misogyny wrapped up in MRA doublespeak. They say they canvassed we men in various cities with “should trans women have equal rights” and it was a positive response. They didn’t clarify that the “rights” they espouse are for men convicted of violent sex crimes to have access to female-only spaces.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2018 3:20 PM

Plus, r75, most people believe that "trans women" are males who have had sexual reassignment surgery; if they knew that 80% keep the bait and tackle...

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2018 5:24 PM

Oh, and they also assume that the vast majority of MTFs started out as gay men, when in reality, the vast majority are straight men.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2018 5:26 PM

I can’t believe they’re serious with that “We canvassed thousand women in one place and they agree with us!”

I Canvassed 100% Of cats near me at the moment and she didn’t disagree with my feelings on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2018 5:41 PM

It all depends on how the question is framed. If someone asked me if trans people should have the full raft of human rights I'd say yes of course.

If they asked if any man can identify as a woman on his say so or if rapists can be put in women's jails if they self identify then they'd get a different answer.

I'm thinking they asked the former.

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2018 6:29 PM

It's rather disengenous of Ruth (to the point of pants of fire) to say that she sees no conflict with sex based rights. If that is the case then why did Stonewall lobby so hard to try and remove sex as a category from the Equality Act?

That will be because they know it conflicts.

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2018 6:33 PM

Ruth Hunt is a fucking liar. There already has been a conflict between trans and women's rights. A young woman with Aspergers on a secure psychiatric ward was repeatedly raped by self IDed transwoman who was then placed in a woman's prison and went on to sexually assault 4 women. Way to throw other women under the bus Ruth.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2018 6:40 PM

And let's remember Stonewall didn't even support gay marriage until very late in the game. And yet for some reason they take such an extremist view on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2018 6:41 PM

Tried to link petition on Queerty but got blocked. I’m worried news of this petition won’t get out (or not without horrible TRA distortion such as PinkNews coverage). Let’s get it everyfuckingwhere. To victory! ✊🏽

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2018 6:43 PM

Just heard Stonewall’s Ruth Hunt debate this on BBC radio 4. She’s well and truly pinned her transgender colours to the mast and will go down with the ship (trans LaDieS in the lifeboats first!) ..she all but admits Stonewall no longer represents gay, lesbians or bisexuals its energy is purely and totally directed towards implementing trans ideology (no matter how extreme, it will be endorsed, covered up, excused or defended ). It is now effectively operating as the top trans lobby with money received under false pretences. Fuck Stonewall. Boycott the shit outta them.

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2018 7:23 PM

This paragraph from Wikipedia about Ruth Hunt (perfect as rhyming slang btw) tells you all you need to know about how homophobic Stonewall has become. It’s like alternate reality.

She attracted much attention in May 2014 when she announced in the (UK) Daily Telegraph that Stonewall would not be joining a wide boycott of the Dorchester Hotel in London, owned by the Sultan of Brunei, where Stonewall was to hold a gala dinner. The Sultan was proposing to introduce the death penalty for sodomy but she argued that there was not "a mandate for the boycott" and "We only implement actions that we can calculate will have an impact."

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Ruth Hunt. What a... piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2018 9:31 PM

Alison caves AGAIN. So disappointed. But so far, her name is still on the petition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2018 9:33 PM

Slanted article about it from Penis News that says Moyet signed the petition with "anti-trans activists," conveniently leaving out the fact that the majority of signers are either gay, lesbian, or transsexual. Oh, and asking for a fair, reasoned debate is "attacking." No comments section, of course, because they know damn well how it would be received.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2018 12:23 AM

Cowards

They don’t get that disallowing commentary on a petition which itself is largely about disallowing dissenting views just proves the point.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2018 3:05 AM

This tweet says a lot to me.

Katie Katie @Katie97531200 Replying to @AlisonMoyet It's not that trans women aren't women, it's that transphobes aren't feminist. Why should trans ppl be expected to enter in debate about our existence when the non-trans ppl who are demanding that aren't even prepared to be known as cis?

They aren’t feminist because I, a trans say so. And why should we engage in discussion when you won’t accept the label we give you?

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2018 3:32 AM

that last bit was me, not Katie.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2018 3:33 AM

Wow, that's some ballsy shit r90 and further reinforces my desire to never be called cis. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2018 3:34 AM

Katie Katie@KatieSBarker Replying to @SevenFlamingo@AhJayzisand @AlisonMoyet

I like to use biology to determine sex. Penis-bearers are male. A man (with male privilege and socialisation) with a penis raped me. I can't use protected spaces if they may contain a penis. My PTSD doesn't change because a man 'feels' like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2018 4:03 AM

phaylen @phaylen Replying to @AlisonMoyet My rights and equalities as a human being aren't for you to debate. They're not up for negotiation.

To me it seems like this person wants more than equality though. They want what they already had and what little women have as well.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2018 4:07 AM

FFS, noone is trying to argue trans people don't deserve to exist. I'm sick of every attempt to have a nuanced discussion around sex-based protections being painted as a genocidal act against trans people. No male should be able to access protected female categories and spaces based on nothing but a declaration of female identity. We're supposed to celebrate diversity and difference, but pointing out that the experience of a female is different to that of a male who wants to be female is a hate crime? Stonewall are no friends of gays, lesbians, or female,s and they'll get no support from me.

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2018 4:45 AM

But they do exist and the fact that they exist and have changed/ are changing, instantly means that they should be at the top of all consideration.

No matter what.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2018 6:29 AM

Yep, r95, I see it everywhere on social media. "We're just trying to exist" is the new "We just want to pee." Hell, if those were the only two things they were trying to do, no one would even care. But naked male bodies in women's locker rooms, men taking women's spaces at homeless shelters, and the total destruction of female athletics is not "existing" or "peeing."

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2018 2:05 PM

Here's an example: We want trans people EXTERMINATED!!! What is wrong with these people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2018 9:32 PM

It's just absolute fuckery and can't be rationed with. They don't understand that saying they deserve to encroach on women's spaces can also be seen as "interfering with my right to exist" as a woman. Their movement is built on falsehoods and cannot be challenged. I can't wait till they realize that a subset of people who oust women and sterilize themselves will die out soon.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2018 9:36 PM

Did you see the description screed from “Porg on main” on the link @ r98? “Women and cis women” - this fuckng looney tunes is literally claiming men are actually women and it’s real, biological women who need to use a descriptor! Fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2018 10:10 PM

r95, very well said.

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2018 11:05 PM

I’m tired.

I was almost going to join twitter to engage that person but why bother? It’s all me, me, me. Even considering listening to other views is an impossibility with some of those people.

I don’t want them exterminated. I want them to shut the fuck up and listen honestly for a while. People do NOT “have” to accept you, some of them NEVER will. Attacking, guilt tripping, and bullying the people who are unsure or have concerns will only drive them to side against you. Trans are not any more special or deserving than any other minority group but they sure want everyone else to think they are. No, they DEMAND everyone else think they are. Meanwhile having used the LGB movements hard won inroads to equality to make themselves THE minority, they are only to happy to throw us to the wolves.

People who question trans want them “exterminated” meanwhile I have seen NO trans person come out against Chechnya’s actual anti gay torture and death camps. You know the ones that are actually exterminating people.

by Anonymousreply 102October 6, 2018 2:30 AM

Now they're going after Lucy Lawless:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 6, 2018 6:07 PM

Oh for fuckssake!

I read the linked post and the read downwards before seeing Lawless’s post.

I would have thought she said something like “power to all vaginas, and only those born with them!”

I find this response insidious. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Тwitter.org.net.biz.co.us.uk.zone.me.tube.xyz.xxx Replying to @MaryLizWhite You're overreacting again. Perhaps if you invested more time battling transphobia than worshipping idols and pretending like they're perfect and don't want to improve, you'd be able to see the problem. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She wasn’t overreacting of course. She was respectful and reasonable. This is gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 104October 6, 2018 6:38 PM

They are furious because Lucy Lawless said Xena needed a reboot and Xena is a woman? Fucking madness. The transtapo need to just get over the fact that real biological women exist and if they didn’t exist they wouldn’t have been born. Wanting to be a woman doesn’t make you one. I wanted to be an astronaut but I’m a business analyst and no amount of wishful thinking will make NASA give me control of the space shuttle.

by Anonymousreply 105October 6, 2018 7:02 PM

The more I think on it the more pissed I get.

This person just HAD to insert themself in there and cause drama didn’t they? Had to guilt trip?

Everything Lucy Lawless or anyone else posts does not have to represent everybody! What is with this constant fucking need for validation?

IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU!

It’s the fucking guilt trips ABOUT NOTHING that are actually making despise people like this.

I get the desire for representation but there are times and there are places for those discussions but with these TRAs it’s EVERY time and every place regardless of the subject.

Saying you want female heroes is not the same as excluding trans maliciously or nastily.

by Anonymousreply 106October 6, 2018 7:12 PM

Is Graham Linehan a Catholic, in this day and age, knowing what we know?

THAT’S the criminal behavior that should be discussed.

by Anonymousreply 107October 6, 2018 7:21 PM

No, it isn’t r107. Fuck off and take your whataboutism with you. Go create a thread about Catholicism and stop trying to derail this one.

by Anonymousreply 108October 6, 2018 8:38 PM

Holy shit check this out: the BBC has left up the video of Germaine Greer talking about this issue but they have disabled the audio on her answers. So you can hear the interviewer but then the audio on Greer's speech is turned off. This is utterly abhorrent censorship on a fucking official BBC news account. I thought something was wrong with my speakers at first. And no, this is not how the video was originally uploaded because I've watched this same video before. What I don't get is if you were going to censor her speech why leave the video up in the first place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 7, 2018 12:08 AM

R109 It is your speakers. I can hear Greer's responses fine. Check your left-right balance, as it does seem her answers are only coming through the left channel

by Anonymousreply 110October 7, 2018 12:14 AM

r110, whoops, sorry about that, your're right. I have my headphones plugged into my speakers and the audio is only coming out from one side. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 111October 7, 2018 12:21 AM

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that Germaine hasn't had any work done. She loved being beautiful, feminist or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 7, 2018 1:44 AM

I think the interesting thing about Greer’s interview is she says if she were in the presence of a trans person, she would use their preferred pronouns as common courtesy.

We all may have our own inner opinions, but it’s how you treat people that’s important.

by Anonymousreply 113October 7, 2018 2:12 AM

Yes and it goes both ways. Which is often forgotten lately.

by Anonymousreply 114October 7, 2018 2:43 AM

R113 Yeah and it’s for trannys to similarly exercise consideration for women and girls safeguarding and women’s equality, by at the very least observing a self-denying ordinance whereby you don’t compete against actual women on all-women’s shortlists, sports competitions etc, or anywhere a bilogical male/male-socialised individual has an unfair advantage. Wait for women to get their fair share of the pie before you come and stick you big manly fingers in the pie and claiming it’s yours by right of some ivoice in your head telling you you know what true womanhood is

by Anonymousreply 115October 7, 2018 9:52 AM

Graham Linehan receives verbal harassment warning from police:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 7, 2018 12:55 PM

Utterly ridiculous. On the plus side, this will just help the inevitable backlash. The trans activists are massively over-reaching, and they're going to end up getting smacked down hard.

by Anonymousreply 117October 7, 2018 1:00 PM

r117, agreed.

by Anonymousreply 118October 7, 2018 1:32 PM

“If I have to go this way, it wasn’t a man that brought me down, was it?” Send Magdalen some love on twitter, because she has to have brain surgery again, for a glioblastoma, and “it’s bullocks.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 7, 2018 1:46 PM

Vagina people are too soft and silly to even book tables at restaurants! Thank heavens they can stop being women and start being real human beings-- so empowering!

“As a wife, Soloway found herself waiting around every Valentine’s Day for her husband to book a restaurant, which he didn’t do. Once liberated into being a non-binary person who dates women, Soloway writes of the joy in being free to call the restaurant to make the booking themself, and to give up this pretence of passive femininity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 7, 2018 2:29 PM

^Its such political dodgy ideologically inverted utter bollocks

by Anonymousreply 121October 7, 2018 4:06 PM

New video from Arielle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 7, 2018 8:48 PM

Ally tips! And remember, none of them are "up for debate"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 8, 2018 5:11 PM

It was only a few years ago that the left was making fun of the religious right for ignoring scientific fact in favour of their emotions and beliefs. And now...

by Anonymousreply 124October 8, 2018 5:13 PM

Thanks for the 'tips' R123 - I've now responded to the government consultation, and not in the way Stonewall would like I imagine. Men are men, women are women. You can identify as whatever the fuck you want, but you can't change science and biology.

by Anonymousreply 125October 8, 2018 6:01 PM

R123: Jesus. So much Orwellian BS I dunno where to beigin. How can totalitarianism simultaneously be so laughably cringe? And It’s all so fucking transparently shamelessly cynical.

“44. If trans folk do have to explain something to you that may be uncomfortable, triggering, or upsetting for us, buy us a bunch of flowers, take us for dinner, drop something into our PayPal. No labor should be free.”

by Anonymousreply 126October 8, 2018 6:11 PM

"In a world where misconstrued ideas about trans folk—what we need, what we deserve, how we should live—fall from the lips of so many cis people, we need to end the debate on whether trans womxn are womxn"

Yes we do. They're not.

by Anonymousreply 127October 8, 2018 6:48 PM

They can be womxn if they want r127, it's just a made up word anyhow. They can't be women though.

by Anonymousreply 128October 8, 2018 6:50 PM

"Don’t refer to us as a whole. Do not make sweeping generalisations about every trans person. We are all individual people with different opinions."

Do the same for 'cis' people too then you assholes.

by Anonymousreply 129October 8, 2018 6:50 PM

"Do not enter queer or trans safe spaces without a queer person asking you to be there or without making sure that allies are welcome."

But do give men in dresses access to formerly safe spaces like women's refuges or changing rooms. This article is REALLY getting my back up.

by Anonymousreply 130October 8, 2018 6:52 PM

"Never try to argue with a trans person that something isn’t transphobic"

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only because they won't fucking listen and will just report you for a 'hate crime'

by Anonymousreply 131October 8, 2018 6:54 PM

The Broadly article, typical of transactivist writings. "Trans men exist". Always the same- Bang on and on, and get shouty about how "Trans women ARE WOMEN!!", and how 'trans women' are so brave and stunning, sexy and 'fierce' etc And the throwaway crumbs for the trans guys? "Trans men exist". That's it. No defiant "Trans men ARE men!!". None of the praise, "trans men are hot ( courageous, hot, tough, etc)" Just "trans men exist" Every time. It's like they've all fucked up before and had to be reminded not to forget the ftms. So now every activist essay/listicle/tweet thread contains the token line "Trans men exist", before they go right back to talking about trans-identified males.

by Anonymousreply 132October 8, 2018 6:55 PM

"Don’t ask what gender dysphoria feels like because it’s a stupid question and there’s no way you can try to understand it."

Because it's made up bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 133October 8, 2018 6:57 PM

"Tell your trans friends and partners how great they look. Highlight the changes after hormones, surgery, or even just a good skin day."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

" Pride is not for you to get drunk and smear glitter on your face. Respect that this is not your space."

What the FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 135October 8, 2018 7:05 PM

R135 Jesus Christ. No self-awareness at all. Hardly shocking, I guess, given they erase gay men from history, declaring they were really trans, and get away with publishing articles in gay magazines suggesting gay men are only gay men because they're too cowardly to transition.

Looking for a positive, most people who read this will just decide not to bother trying to ally with them. Imagine if the gay community published lists like this just a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 136October 8, 2018 7:09 PM

"96. Do not deny your privilege. If you tell me that being a cis heterosexual white man doesn’t mean you haven’t “had it rough,” I will tell you that you are wrong.

97. I also am not playing Top Trumps with you. Don’t try to top my experience."

I'm sorry but it's patronising bullshit like this that turns so many rational people away from the trans crusade. If anything it going to turn people against trans people it's this 'no one has it harder than a trans person'. Tell that to the fucking starving millions. Tell that to people being put in death camps in Chechnya for being gay men. Tell that to women abused around the world every fucking day.

Is there a word for 'entitled victimhood' because this fucking article wins it.

by Anonymousreply 137October 8, 2018 7:10 PM

One hundred? Get fucked. I mean, anyone else would maybe write up twenty, at the most. Only a MRA/TRA can, on the spot, reel off a list of one fucking hundred demands and orders for 'teh cis' to obey.

by Anonymousreply 138October 8, 2018 7:11 PM

[QUOTE]I'm sorry but it's patronising bullshit like this that turns so many rational people away from the trans crusade

I wonder if this is their aim. So they can always feel oppressed, which let's face it is what so many of them are in this for. Or be treated like untouchable kings/queens. Nothing else will do. They aren't interested in equality, only playing the perennial victim or getting special treatment.

by Anonymousreply 139October 8, 2018 7:14 PM

The answer to the point @ r133 is

"Don’t claim you know what being a woman feels like because you’re a man and it’s a stupid claim and there’s no way you can try to understand it."

by Anonymousreply 140October 8, 2018 7:20 PM

"Here are 100 ways that cis allies can help us. Bear in mind that this is only a start."

Translation: We'll NEVER stop moving the goalposts.

by Anonymousreply 141October 8, 2018 7:24 PM

(R10)s post didn't come up for me because I've already blocked him - the only reason for that would be if he was being misogynistic in an unrelated thread. How interesting that judging by (R11)'s reply he was posting here in favour of men dictating to women who and what we are. What a surprising co-incidence that your common or garden misogynist would also be in favour of the current face of modern transactivism, no?

by Anonymousreply 142October 8, 2018 7:25 PM

I am a straight, unemployed man in a dress filming in a abandoned mental institution, hear me "ROAR"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 8, 2018 7:42 PM

The oh-so-patient, whisper-y mansplaining at R143 is terrifying. Gosh, I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to be totally nude in a locker room with "Michelle."

by Anonymousreply 144October 8, 2018 7:57 PM

Mike, wearing his lovely pink washing up gloves. Looks like he's doing dishes in the downstairs rec room of a half-way house.

by Anonymousreply 145October 8, 2018 8:32 PM

He looks like Chris Chan. I wonder how the t's feel about an absolute whacko like him speaking for them.

by Anonymousreply 146October 8, 2018 8:37 PM

Are those strange noises in the R143 video Michelle's balloon boobs rubbing together in xyr Wilma Flintstone bra?

by Anonymousreply 147October 8, 2018 9:03 PM

This is where we're at:

- The NYT has a transwoman deliver the Kavanagh rebuke - because apparently Transwomen know all about being objectified, harassed and assaulted for having a vagina, and should, by dint of their superior knowledge of what womanhood really means, be the leaders of the #metoo movement. Make it happen, NYT!

- One of the first candidates funded by a Democrat resistance group was newly-minted "woman" Danica Roem, because not one of the approximately 165,465,342 US citizens born with a vagina was apparently fit to hold office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 8, 2018 9:19 PM

This right here is a good thing, notice how out of shape most of them are, but they had their own contest and didn't try to hijack someone else's like that "woman" who won the deadlifting world record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 8, 2018 10:32 PM

Hm. I hit peak trans a few years ago. The tide has evidently turned. About fucking time. At this point if I’m asked I’ll bring up the difference between homosexual transsexuals and autogynephiles. The latter are the problem and they’re so full of shit. Narcissistic autogynephiles and trans trenders need to, dare I say it, stop existing in public. Save it for the fetish club. The former probably just transition and live their lives, mostly under the radar.

The current trans lunacy is just that and you all need to get out of the closet and not live in terror of being called a transphobe.

by Anonymousreply 150October 9, 2018 1:09 AM

only men can speak for women now because having a period is apparently a non-universally female experience. This stuff honestly makes me weep for the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 9, 2018 1:15 AM

It's a literal cult!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 9, 2018 1:17 AM

Lost in all this is the harrowing state of affairs in Dear Old Blighty where the police are even humoring this nut job. Between this and their Orwellian monitoring of social media and the Rotterdam coverups, you’d think Brexit would be the least of their problems!

I used to be an Anglophile. Now, I’m wondering what happened to the Brits. They’ve become spineless.

by Anonymousreply 153October 9, 2018 1:32 AM

This twitter thread explains that the gender recognition act was originally made to avoid same-sex marriage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 9, 2018 1:39 AM

sighs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 9, 2018 1:40 AM

this is scary stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 9, 2018 1:43 AM

Brad says.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 9, 2018 1:45 AM

Ugh, those passages are a reminder what happens when you let a right wing religious fanatic enthralled to the right wing press lead your supposedly progressive party.

by Anonymousreply 158October 9, 2018 2:22 AM

This insanity is being driven by the left r158. Yes, the right wing nutjobs prefer to have a child with “a medical condition” instead of gay but this anti-science brainwashing cult bullshit is coming from the left.

by Anonymousreply 159October 9, 2018 2:35 AM

Oh I know that, R159, I was referring to how Blair's government opposed gay marriage so forcefully.

by Anonymousreply 160October 9, 2018 2:38 AM

I wonder how much that had to do with Blair’s conversion to Catholicism r160?

by Anonymousreply 161October 9, 2018 3:09 AM

I can’t even conceive of the narcissistic stupidity that could write something as completely fucking idiotic and unbelievable as the word fart linked at R151

At least not coming from a rebuplican.

by Anonymousreply 162October 9, 2018 3:16 AM

Scotland swallows the Trans Aid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 9, 2018 3:48 AM

It’s a war on women.

by Anonymousreply 164October 9, 2018 3:51 AM

I think the press is having a laugh when they choose such hideous examples for their articles. There are examples of trans men and women out there who are quite convincing, have lived as their new gender for ages, are probably real examples of body dysmorphia, could be argued they were born into the wrong body etc etc and then they pick a monstrosity like R163 who looks like a builder who's put his wife's frock on for a joke.

by Anonymousreply 165October 9, 2018 3:55 AM

😞😡🤬republican, not rebuplican of course

by Anonymousreply 166October 9, 2018 3:59 AM

Whether the Transwoman can pass or not is not the issue: The issue is that a woman feeling unsafe because a man is in a space where she is partially or fully disrobed can be charged with a hate crime for protesting.

Why don't you Trans defenders tell us how women (now possibly to be charged with a hate crime if they make a mistake) will be able to tell the difference between a Transwoman and a pervert, especially since the new UK Gender Recognition Act will allow Trans to self-identify?

by Anonymousreply 167October 9, 2018 4:03 AM

"...and then they pick a monstrosity like [R163] who looks like a builder who's put his wife's frock on for a joke."

The heterosexual males who do this don't even want to pass. On the contrary, they get off on the fact that they still look very much like males, yet can force everyone, especially females, to "play along."

by Anonymousreply 168October 9, 2018 4:07 AM

Someone introduce Stephanie to Stefonknee.

by Anonymousreply 169October 9, 2018 4:59 AM

Why would Mr. Linehan write a comedy series, FATHER TED, about a Catholic, child molesting priest?

It really tells you all we need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 170October 9, 2018 5:13 AM

More of Michelle, who not only lives under the delusion that he's female, he's a lesbian homemaker from the 1950's.

Housewife, internet sensation & a time traveler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 9, 2018 5:14 AM

I think our "girl" may have a smidgen of Down syndrome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 9, 2018 5:19 AM

R170 has never watched Father Ted.

by Anonymousreply 173October 9, 2018 5:32 AM

Clearly R173

Father Ted was hardly flattering to Catholicism. But hey he dares to not bow at the alter of the trans so we simply must mimic FUCKING DEPLORABLES and suggest that he’s some kind of pedophile.

R170 you may want to note the similarities between what you just posted and extremist, Alex jones type rightwing nutcases.

Unless of course you’re Elon Musk and random and unfounded pedo accusations are just your thing.

by Anonymousreply 174October 9, 2018 6:14 AM

Love Graham on Twitter, he has no fucks to give. His pointing out the Emperors New Clothes' aspect of tranny shit, (men have cocks, people can change sex, basically everything they push) drives them even more bat shit crazy

by Anonymousreply 175October 9, 2018 6:22 AM

Just to echo others (R170), what? he wrote a comedy about a priest, everything else is a projection of your imagination. It's worrying that some people are so dense they can't see the difference between fact and associated projection. The only way you could have made a connection between Father Ted and paedophilia is if you equate the two in your head - which is fine I suppose but there is a difference between 'inside your own head' and 'reality'. Please learn it.

by Anonymousreply 176October 9, 2018 9:35 AM

R170 Ted was sent to live on Craggy Island by the bishop because of financial irregularities in the parish funds - “the money was just resting in my account” is a recurring line.

You’ve obviously never seen it or just want want to throw shit at Linehan.

by Anonymousreply 177October 9, 2018 1:36 PM

Ah go on, go on,go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GOWAAANNNN!!!!!

....and have yourself a nice T with a little splash of shenis milk

by Anonymousreply 178October 9, 2018 1:47 PM

Feck! Feck! ARSE!

by Anonymousreply 179October 9, 2018 1:49 PM

In the story at R163, it says

[quote]a new crackdown aims to target transphobes, homophobes, disablists, bigots and racists.

Note that “transphobia” is first on the list, racism is last and misogyny is nowhere at all.

by Anonymousreply 180October 9, 2018 2:08 PM

Well according to the NUS gay men don’t need representation or help cause we’re just fine with all our cis privilege.

Never mind chechnya

by Anonymousreply 181October 9, 2018 2:21 PM

They can't simultaneously crack down on misogyny AND transphobia (R180), since transactivism IS misogynistic - they'd get into a right pickle and have to ban themselves.

by Anonymousreply 182October 9, 2018 2:24 PM

Oh look at you R182 with your logic instead of emotions.

by Anonymousreply 183October 9, 2018 2:42 PM

(Just in case there is any doubt, I support what R182 said)

by Anonymousreply 184October 9, 2018 2:42 PM

In a sane world this litrerally Orwell-eque authoritarianian imagery would be counterproductive it’s so beyond parody. But TRA agenda and tactics are perfectly in chime with the post-truth, alternative facts, fuck experts, anti-science zeitgeist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 9, 2018 2:58 PM

That is so scary R185.

Notice that as is usual it is framed as a COMMAND.

by Anonymousreply 186October 9, 2018 3:01 PM

A catalog of censorship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 9, 2018 6:18 PM

LOOOL How am I only seeing this now

Creepy twat dOcToR Adrian Harrop’s League of Gentlemen looking ass getting OWNED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 9, 2018 6:56 PM

Who is Harrop? He seems vile beyond belief - is he a gay?

by Anonymousreply 189October 9, 2018 7:17 PM

He’s one of the most vociferous and connected TRA handmaidens, thei brown shirt Twitter bully. He supposedly represents the LGBT in some capacity. ( probably “queer” ..so could be straight) but I never fucking elected him to speak for me

by Anonymousreply 190October 9, 2018 7:44 PM

I wouldn't want Harrop treating me in a medical emergency. He seems to spend about 3/4 of his time retweeting trans nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 191October 9, 2018 7:55 PM

Their* Brownshirt SA Twitter bully. He does their dirty work because he’s a DR so he’s all respectable and science-y shit and not at all unhinged and with covert TRA Facebook groups targeting and harassing women and trying to get their employers to sack them etc

by Anonymousreply 192October 9, 2018 7:56 PM

I can't believe a medical doctor wouldn't say on television that that is the definition of a female. I hope he's not a gynaecologist or his female patients might want to ask to see someone else.

by Anonymousreply 193October 9, 2018 8:01 PM

Last January he was complaining to Sky News about what he feels is a lack of NHS funding. Well now we know what he would do with the funds he 'requires'. More gender clinics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 9, 2018 8:07 PM

Are these trannys local?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 9, 2018 8:17 PM

R189 yes he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 196October 9, 2018 8:17 PM

Jesus, that Harrop twat gets everywhere. Popping up to talk about trans rights, NHS funding, and he was even in the Guardian the other week in a piece about how tv jobs are nothing like their real-life counterparts. Not the author of the piece, just one of the five people writing a couple of paragraphs about their jobs. I just think he's fucking desperate for a media career. It's a but suspect that he's setting himself up as a mouthpiece for a lot of unrelated topics when basically what he's shouting is 'ME, ME, ME, LOOK AT ME!'

He has a very slappable face, I bet he's insufferable in person. And whoever said he looks like something from the League of Gentlemen is absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 197October 9, 2018 9:29 PM

Spot on r197. He looks like he was voted “most loathed” in high school. A face that invites a vicious slapping.

by Anonymousreply 198October 9, 2018 9:31 PM

He's obviously a total bottom too. God, just imagine his cum face.

by Anonymousreply 199October 10, 2018 7:54 AM

Harrop is a total SJW cringemuppet but he’s also cynically working an angle probably his own 💰charity 💰 or a political or media career..either way these creeps such as him him and Bergdorf et al are on a power trip and totally taking advantage and exploiting the (long overdue) current drive for greater diversity by inserting their grasping, inflated ego mediocrity everywhere and they know they’re bulletproof because if you object it’s “ homophobia “ “transphobia “racism” transmisognoir”!!!!

by Anonymousreply 200October 10, 2018 8:40 AM

We need to get to true equality and recognize that no one is perfect, that every group has bad people in it and it’s not demonizing the whole group by pointing out bad behavior.

Where you can call everyone an asshole equally and it’s not a hate crime

by Anonymousreply 201October 10, 2018 8:47 AM

I wouldnt be surprised if Graham is he’s already being blackballed in the industry because of these cunts. So fucking infuriating. Such a thouroughly decent, genuinely caring and politically (Left) committed and overall top bloke. I’d happily donate to any legal funds if he stated a gofundme

by Anonymousreply 202October 10, 2018 12:27 PM

[quote]From OP's article: Mr Lineham

The entire article misspells his name. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 203October 10, 2018 12:29 PM

Ugh. WTF GLAAD propagadaising this regressive sterotypical harmful shit. Has anybody done an audit on the TRAs in positions of power in LGB and human rights orgs ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 10, 2018 2:09 PM

Propagandising*

by Anonymousreply 205October 10, 2018 2:10 PM

The sad thing is R204 there is nothing wrong with disliking long hair and dresses or calling yourself Jack. It just doesn't make you the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 206October 10, 2018 3:22 PM

Gay men, please stop being vagina-phobic! “Admittedly, it can be reassuring to find gay guys who aren’t vagina-phobic, or obsessed with a concept of ‘real men’ that hinges on the presence of a penis from birth.” Women like Magdalen warned you that this was coming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 10, 2018 4:53 PM

This celebration of every fucking mental illness has gone into overdrive. The nonsense linked at r207 is a prime example.

Nobody is entitled to a fuck, nobody is entitled to force other people to play pretend and make denial of sex a hate crime. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 208October 10, 2018 5:13 PM

The funny thing is that I can understand that some gay men would be attracted to the trans man described above, and obviously they do have sexual encounters, but why try and insist all gay men should be sexually available to them - that's where it crosses a line and becomes homophobia.

Surely when someone starts down the path of transitioning they must know that it will effect every area of their life, perhaps especially sexual relationships?

by Anonymousreply 209October 10, 2018 5:23 PM

R209 Because they don't believe in equality and instead want a world where they get everything they want.

by Anonymousreply 210October 10, 2018 5:37 PM

Yes R207 but heavens forefend you fail to observe this injunction

“39. If you are dating a trans person, try to understand their triggers. For example, me and my partner call my menstrual cycle “Lucifer.” So if I text her to say “Lucifer is here,” she knows to bring chocolate and pillows. You can also try covering tampon or pad boxes and wrapping with cute cartoons or their favourite colour.

by Anonymousreply 211October 10, 2018 7:28 PM

That sounds like infantilism

by Anonymousreply 212October 10, 2018 7:38 PM

Warms my heart to see Graham meeting with the Fair Play for Women ladies. They all rock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 10, 2018 8:26 PM

I agree it sounds a bit odd (R212), what adult wants a tampax box covered in 'cute cartoons'? not sure how old the person writing that is I suppose but a lot of the discourse around being uncomfortable with periods (as a community - because transwomen feel left out and transmen don't want them - and/or as individuals) seems to have overtones of 'ugh icky women's bodies' about it.

I'm sure all women felt uncomfortable, even disgusted, by their periods as adolescents, and the pain and PMS are no picnic in adulthood, but this whole language around women's bodies suggests two things: that some trans-identifying people of either sex think most girls women love their periods, and that the idea that grown women's normal biology is faintly disgusting, or as I've seen a fair bit 'gross', is encouraged.

by Anonymousreply 214October 10, 2018 9:21 PM

Why not just write "this is a dick" on every tampon so that they will feel that it's a dick on them. Soon there will be "Man-pons" for just this occasion and then they won't have to worry. Despite the fact that they are dealing with the bio reminder of their xx chromosomes every month, we can just call it silly names and wrap them in cartoons!

by Anonymousreply 215October 10, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote]what adult wants a tampax box covered in 'cute cartoons'? not sure how old the person writing that is

That’s because the autogyns don’t want a womanhood, they want a *girlhood*— or at least what they imagine a girlhood to be. It’s just another very disturbing aspect of TRAs, the fetishizing of pre-pubescent and adolescent girls, their lives and experiences, by adult men.

by Anonymousreply 216October 10, 2018 10:58 PM

It's the other way round, r216 - these are FtM trans (i.e. biological women), who still have vaginas and periods even though they think they're men. It's almost as though they wanted to stay children for ever and were traumatised by their maturing bodies, growing breasts and starting to have periods.

by Anonymousreply 217October 10, 2018 11:15 PM

Oh but r217, please don't get it twisted, the auto gyns will still mimic having a period. Just so they can complain like they are one of the gals. I know a tranny who said something about how us women shouldn't go in space because of our periods...I was like wtf...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 10, 2018 11:21 PM

Thanks (217) I was trying to write that but you put it better than me. I understand the wish to retreat back into childhood, god knows I felt it myself as a teenager girl - the disgust with my periods and wish to have a pre-adolescent body again, to the point where I felt like I didn't want to have a body at all. luckily I got through it and am now a relatively well-adjusted adult woman. But if I had had the narrative of transition to endorse an repackage my discomfort then I have no doubt I would have gone down that path at the time, no doubt at all, which is really scary.

As for the original point, there is just something so incongruous and incredibly literal about covering a tampax box in cartoons to make it better - I really can't imagine that I would have done that, but it is a metaphor for a lot that is wrong with these kind of discourses altogether (including the wish to indefinitely delay puberty in children).

by Anonymousreply 219October 10, 2018 11:23 PM

R204 What really pisses me off , as a feminist, about that kind of thing is that they're defining those children's genders by their clothes and behavior in exactly the way they resent being defined themselves.

' Fairies are for girls, bugs are for boys. Slugs and snails and puppy dog's tales that's what little boys are made of.' Isn't that the kind of stereotyping we've been fighting against for the past 50 years?

Its become so blatantly obvious that autism and transgenderism are connected. Black and white, obsessive thinking spitting in the face of free will and varied human temperament.

by Anonymousreply 220October 10, 2018 11:27 PM

Yeah we've been saying that r220, that's our whole argument, they are the ones who enforce fucking 1950's gender roles, we are more enlightened because we know that you can like pink and still be all man. It's such circuitous logic because if it REALLY doesn't matter what's between your legs and it's all about how you feel then why are you having surgeries, etc?

by Anonymousreply 221October 10, 2018 11:32 PM

R151 can you imagine the uproar if the same was said about men? " Only transmen can speak for men". They'd be laughed out of existence. Why is it the women who are being erased, again?

by Anonymousreply 222October 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Trans activists clearly have a "Buffalo Bill/Jame Gumb" view of women, they think that being female is something you can put on or pull off, like a pair of high- heels shoes or a wig. In their sick, little world, men are real people, but, women aren't real, they're just drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 10, 2018 11:53 PM

R223 to be fair the rest of society has done little to disabuse them of that notion. Women's bodies and the trappings of femininity have been fetishized and uses to dehumanise them since history began. They are get another expression of the misogyny we all absorb through our culture.

by Anonymousreply 224October 11, 2018 12:07 AM

So what I get from the article R207 linked to is Transmen want 'cis' men to fuck them, but they don't want people who are specifically into transmen to fuck them. Perfect T logic there!

And as for "Admittedly, it can be reassuring to find gay guys who aren’t vagina-phobic, or obsessed with a concept of “real men” that hinges on the presence of a penis from birth"

What other fucking definition of real man is there? People born with penises are boys who grow up to become men. What fundamental part of human biology are they claiming not to get?

And no I don't want to have sex with people who have vaginas, because I'm gay. Equally lesbians don't want to have sex with people with penises because they're lesbians. Maybe if trans would just fuck other trans it wouldn't be an issue, but the hard truth is unless you have a trans-fetish NO ONE wants you.

by Anonymousreply 225October 11, 2018 2:20 PM

Don’t, don’t they want they.

by Anonymousreply 226October 11, 2018 3:11 PM

Wish I could W&W a thousand times r226.

by Anonymousreply 227October 11, 2018 3:18 PM

[quote]It's the other way round, [R216] - these are FtM trans (i.e. biological women), who still have vaginas and periods even though they think they're men.

Interesting. That’s new to me. I’ve seen some MTTs really get into the mensturation fetishization. Most FTTs in my observance want to minimize it as much as possible or butch it up.

by Anonymousreply 228October 11, 2018 3:25 PM

"I’ve seen some MTTs really get into the mensturation fetishization."

Remember those awful heterosexual male Degenderettes, with their barbed-wire-covered baseball bats and "Die TERFs" tee shirts? Well, now they're asking their pathetic handmaidens to "give blood" so that they can use it in their delusionary fantasy play.

And for the millionth time I will ask: What the hell does this have to do with gay men or lesbians???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 12, 2018 3:02 PM

I'm supportive of trans folks in general, but damn, R229's linked post is definitely wackadoodle out there.

by Anonymousreply 230October 12, 2018 3:11 PM

Jesus (R29) I read that link and I just don't know what to say. The depravity of some straight men will always shock me, except now they're 'queer' and 'oppressed'.

by Anonymousreply 231October 12, 2018 4:17 PM

Jesus fucking fuckety fuck Christ, that link @ r229. But it’s absolutely NOT a fetish, right?

by Anonymousreply 232October 12, 2018 6:18 PM

[quote]R201 We need to get to true equality and recognize that no one is perfect, that every group has bad people in it and it’s not demonizing the whole group by pointing out bad behavior.

We’re already at that place. For instance, there’s still many practicing Catholics who realize not ALL priests, bishops, etc. are child molesters burying their brothers’ mutual crimes, even if that widespread practice goes back centuries.

by Anonymousreply 233October 12, 2018 6:33 PM

we need to put a stop to this madness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 12, 2018 8:48 PM

Look what the radfems did in London tonight! Bravo, Kellie Jay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 13, 2018 12:18 AM

Oh that is so awesome r235! She will have her life threatened but this is great.

by Anonymousreply 236October 13, 2018 12:29 AM

R233.

So by your logic we should blame every single Catholic for any wrongdoing in the church.

Should we we should also blame every single transwoman for any of the violence done by one of them.

How about the trans woman who went on an axe rampage at a convenience store. Should we assume that every transwoman is a violent attacker in waiting?

How about that transwoman who just sexually assaulted women in the women’s prison. Should we assume that every transwomen is a repeat sexual offender in waiting ? Should everything any trans ally says be ignored too?

PS: Are the degenderettes violent misogynists?

by Anonymousreply 237October 13, 2018 1:28 AM

Eventually this will all be sorted out by recognizing a third gender status. That will make women happy and though it won't please males who identify as female it will give them protections.

by Anonymousreply 238October 13, 2018 1:33 AM

It’s doomed to failure r238. The whole raison d’être for the MtT is that they demand to be acknowledged as female no matter what. They don’t accept any dissent from their viewpoint, whether as real dysphorics who actually believe themselves to be women to the much, much more common autogynephiles who hate women while at the same time fetishizing the accoutrements of exaggerated femininity.

by Anonymousreply 239October 13, 2018 2:34 AM

r239 is right. How many times has it been said that there will be a third restroom, shower room, etc. only for them to rail against that and demand entrance to the women's room? Which is fucking ridiculous, I would love to have my own private bathroom. But these fuckers who call every media outlet don't want their own room because that draws attention to them...right.

by Anonymousreply 240October 13, 2018 2:38 AM

That's the thing, R239, it doesn't matter what they want. The trans community is on the wrong side of the MeToo# movement.

by Anonymousreply 241October 13, 2018 2:39 AM

Who is “the trans community”?

by Anonymousreply 242October 13, 2018 3:19 AM

When a person [italic]demands[/italic] access to a space or a community irrespective of people saying loud and clear 'No, that would make me uncomfortable' I cannot help but harbor suspicions about the motives of that person. Such a person is trolling in real life, getting off on transgressing boundaries, trying to gratify some sort of sexual need, or a toxic mix of all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 243October 13, 2018 3:30 AM

Narcissistic personalities behave that way. No empathy and not reflective thought.

They want what they want when they want it., nothing else is worth considering for that type of personality.

by Anonymousreply 244October 13, 2018 3:36 AM

Check out "Michael" the "transgender man." He doesn't have time for your preconceived notions of what a man looks like, okay?!! And why are you asking about "parts" when you're only on, like, the third date with him? Genitally obsessed, much?

Also we have Tobia doing his usual Debbie Downer shtick in here, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 13, 2018 2:20 PM

I gave up on that article.

I just saw tital self absorption and duplicity in too much of it.

Notice how the first person doesn’t ever say whether they returned the affections of that lesbian who supposedly fell in love with her. No, it’s all about how she felt validated.

The second person didn’t bother to tell the male homosexual they were Persuing that he was born a woman.

I get fear of rejection but when does it becoming lying and dishonesty? When are you just being self serving and using playing with someone? Applies to the first person too.

A quoted section of the third person’s segment.

“My last relationship ended because not only did I change genders, I also changed my name. It was very hard for him, having met me as my legal name, to adjust. He had fallen in love with the first person he met. He wasn’t falling in love with the person that I was continuously becoming every day. For him to be forced to let go of that memory of me, the first person he met, it was difficult for him. He fell in love with me one time, and he expected me to stay the same.

Yes he fell in love with the first person he met. Maybe it’s actually on YOU that he didn’t STAY in love with the person you became?

No one is required to be attracted to anyone or to stay with a person that becomes a different person, even if only superficially. You are not owed love.

by Anonymousreply 246October 13, 2018 11:24 PM

The hulking Caitlyns who late in their hairy-backed lives decide they're women and that they and their hapless wives are now 'lesbians' just kill me. Their kids must be mortified.

by Anonymousreply 247October 14, 2018 1:45 AM

Oh Jacob!

"But there are so many people who walk down the street who think I’m gorgeous—because, like, I am cute. But no one knows how to admit that. Everyone has all this shame about finding me beautiful in my heels with my leg hair. There’s nothing shameful about finding me beautiful, but people have so much internal work to do before they can admit that."

Of course, it's everyone (everyone???) else that is to blame for this poor deluded fool not getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 248October 14, 2018 9:05 AM

Did he really say that?

Like I posted above I didn’t make it all the way through.

by Anonymousreply 249October 14, 2018 12:59 PM

I think there has to be a distinction made between those who transition visually and externally and can pull it off or mostly pull it off - eg. the transman who looks masculine and who would be viewed and treated as a man in public even if they still have a vagina and people like Jacob (ugh!) or the girl who calls herself Michael but is clearly incredibly female and has done nothing to change her body or her appearance.

I see her calling herself a 'transman', however real it may feel for her, as appropriating the identities of those who actually transition . Conflation between transexuals, transvestites, anyone who feels slightly uncomfortable in their body, and male fetishists is such a problem as all of the language around this has become so disconnected from material reality. How can this girl be surprised and offended that people are confused when she goes around calling herself a trnasman but doesn't even bind her breasts? I'm not blaming her, I can see why she's uncomfortable with being a straight woman in the current toxic climate but, at least right now, that is precisely what she is.

by Anonymousreply 250October 14, 2018 1:10 PM

"There’s nothing shameful about finding me beautiful, but people have so much internal work to do before they can admit that."

No one wants to-- or should have to-- "do internal work" just to "admit" to something that is most likely not even true. These people seem to have no understanding of boundaries. You have the right to identify however you want, but you don't have the right to force others to participate in YOUR psychodrama. This is why the comparison to gay rights angers me so much. Even if sexual orientations were comparable to "identities" that exist only in the mind (and they're not), how often do you see a gay couple forcing people to attend their wedding? How often do you see gay men re-writing corporate dress codes to include assless leather chaps? How often do you see butch lesbians INSISTING that coworkers endlessly validate their bravery (and it is bravery) in wearing flannel and short haircuts otherwise they're LITERALLY MURDERING BUTCH WOMEN?

Gay people do not even have the desire to control others that way. They just don't.

by Anonymousreply 251October 14, 2018 2:10 PM

Another good example R251

Compare and contrast Astounding amount of drama surrounding Scarlett Johansen being cast in Rub and Tug? versus the mild grumbling at the casting of Jack Whitehall in jungle Cruise.

Yes it would be nice if one of Disney’s first gay characters was being played by a gay man but at the same time there is going to be a gay character is a big budgett Disney tentpole movie!

Whereas Scarlett Johansson being cast as a person who was in fact still female at his death was literal murder and trans erasure and now there is no movie.

by Anonymousreply 252October 14, 2018 3:20 PM

Surely if the character was still female at their death then it should be played by a female person? anything else is just a misrepresentation of reality.. But who cares about reality anymore?

by Anonymousreply 253October 14, 2018 3:26 PM

I thought the person that the movie “Rub and Tug” was based on was actially a butch lesbian and not trans.

by Anonymousreply 254October 14, 2018 3:57 PM

In reality, Jacob knows he isn't at all cute because he didn't even include a pic in his profile.

Michael is a straight girl. Why are there so many confused people these days?

by Anonymousreply 255October 14, 2018 4:30 PM

R254 lesbian is now a dirty word and a butch female is now claimed as trans whether she wants it or not. The insane fuckers claim Joan of Arc was trans.

by Anonymousreply 256October 14, 2018 4:41 PM

The tide has definitely turned in the mainstream British media. I'm now seeing articles questioning the wisdom of self-identification popping up all over the place, even in the Guardian. There's no going back now. The UK is about to hit Peak Trans.

by Anonymousreply 257October 14, 2018 4:44 PM

I know I'm so happy (R257). Compare this to a year ago when it felt like barely any of us knew what was going on. The grassroots organising by women from Fair Play for Women and Women's Place UK have been magnificent, in the face of extreme hostility. There's articles all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 258October 14, 2018 4:57 PM

This was down thread from R229’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259October 14, 2018 6:00 PM

What's interesting R257 is that the Rub and Tug movie mentioned above was 21st Century Fox. Murdoch owns the production company who paid a lot of money for the film rights. The boycott will have lost him money. The UK MSM that has become the most critical in the last few months is mostly Murdoch owned. They pissed him off by the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 260October 14, 2018 6:43 PM

R258, the problem is that the fightback in the UK has only started in response to proposals to reform the Gender Recognition Act to include gender self-identification. If that happens, then we're lost as it will also be accompanied by laws proclaiming that it's illegal, for example, to refuse to allow an individual with a beard, penis and huge muscles from entering a women's locker room in the local swimming pool and getting changed in there if they self-identify as a woman. Anyone speaking out againt such gender self-identification will be prosecuted for a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 261October 14, 2018 6:45 PM

I'm in the UK and unfortunately I think the Gender Recognition Act will go ahead unchanged as the 'fightback' has begun too late. Too many otherwise normal people have been convinced that it's about equality and to oppose the act as it is marks you out as a bigot.

I've seen it on twitter and other social media where people are using it to virtue signal - Linehan for example got an absolute trashing with people who otherwise had a lot of respect for him due to his comedy output deciding to unfollow him and denounce him.

From what I've seen, unfortunately the 'rad fems' are seen as mental and bigoted and people aren't looking into what the trans people are up to.

by Anonymousreply 262October 14, 2018 6:54 PM

I don't think this will happen in the US, R262. Too many hungry lawyers who know when they have got a winning ca$e and are only too happy to run to the media. These lawsuits are only now starting to bubble up through the court system. As they do, it will start to put pressure on politicians who support these illogical laws.

Fresno Bee: Women accuse Poverello House of allowing transgender resident to sexually harass them

Nine women have sued the Poverello House, one of the largest service providers for homeless people in the Fresno area, for allegedly allowing a transgender resident to sexually harass them during their stay at the nonprofit’s women’s shelter.

Poverello House attorney Cynthia Lawrence denied the allegations, saying no staff member knowingly allowed harassment to occur. She added that the nonprofit provides necessary community services and complies with federal and state laws, including those that require equal access to services for transgender individuals.

Peter Kapetan, the Fresno attorney representing the women, said the lawsuit has a chance to establish far-reaching case law on a variety of transgender issues, including whether shelters should use any sort of guidelines to determine who can stay where in gender-specific facilities....

Women staying at the shelter must shower each day, the lawsuit says. Although they shower separately in individual stalls, the women must dress and undress in a common area and place their possessions in crates before and after each shower.

It was during these moments, the lawsuit says, when the transgender woman began making lewd comments to the women, specifically saying things about their breasts and other body features as the group was nude. Some of the women also caught her looking at them through cracks in the shower stalls and while they used the restroom.

The lawsuit claims the alleged harasser showed some of the women nude pictures and videos, including media that showed the transgender woman masturbating. Kapetan said his clients told Poverello House staff about the harassment, but were told they had to be more accepting of the transgender community...

Kapetan said the Poverello House does not have any screening process to determine if a person is in fact transgender or is only looking to lie in order to gain access to members of the opposite sex. He said he plans to present evidence that the alleged harasser was lying about his gender identity to do exactly that.

According to Kapetan, the Poverello House told his clients it could not legally screen the perpetrator in any way. But he believes the nonprofit used the harasser’s transgender status as an excuse not to have to deal with the actual misconduct at hand.

“These women, when they complained, were chastised and told, ‘You have to respect his decision to identify as female,’” Kapetan said. “It’s this political thinking vs. common sense. They were so nervous about trampling transgender rights that they ironically trampled on women’s rights.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 14, 2018 9:46 PM

R263 is a MeToo# case. MeToo# will prove to be very damaging to the trans movement.

by Anonymousreply 264October 14, 2018 9:49 PM

R264 Oh please, the trans movement will be the most damaging to the trans movement with their ridiculous proclamations and demands, fucking mental men in bad drag and stupid parents destroying their childrens bodies, they will destroy themselves

by Anonymousreply 265October 14, 2018 9:52 PM

We can only hope they do it sooner rather than later r265 because the amount of actual, real violence being done to females and children right now isn’t just collateral damage that can be shrugged off.

by Anonymousreply 266October 14, 2018 9:55 PM

R266 Very true, a generation being fucked over

by Anonymousreply 267October 14, 2018 9:57 PM

R263 Unfortunately that's about homeless women. No-one cares about homeless women.

by Anonymousreply 268October 14, 2018 10:03 PM

When there is a legal ca$e, U$ lawyer$ do, R268.

by Anonymousreply 269October 14, 2018 10:05 PM

[quote]I'm in the UK and unfortunately I think the Gender Recognition Act will go ahead unchanged as the 'fightback' has begun too late. Too many otherwise normal people have been convinced that it's about equality and to oppose the act as it is marks you out as a bigot.

I've noticed that most people I discuss it with thinks it only affects those "poor people" who have transitioned medically. The women are horrified to discover that it means ANY man can come in their safe spaces. They don't realise that anybody will be able to just waltz in and you could end up with rapists in your changing rooms and nothing you can do about it. It's basically brainwashing with a lot of information deliberately omitted, otherwise I'm sure the support would have gone completely. Unfortunately, it will be too late by the time people realise what is actually going on.

by Anonymousreply 270October 15, 2018 5:41 AM

The thing that R259 posted she be posted everywhere anytime someone tries to say there are no trangressors using the trans movement

by Anonymousreply 271October 15, 2018 6:05 AM

^should be^

by Anonymousreply 272October 15, 2018 6:05 AM

R271 And? The stories about the crimes of MTF trannys are in the papers everyday now, it is a fucking explosion of male violence in 'female' form

by Anonymousreply 273October 15, 2018 6:10 AM

R 273 I think we’re on the same side of this.

I just found the tampon stealing and forced participation of the unknowing clerk especially disgusting.

Violence we see all the time and it’s desensitizing.

I think this is perverted and foul and violating on a level a punch isn’t. Not that I’m downplaying the actual violence.

by Anonymousreply 274October 15, 2018 6:17 AM

I mean this is literally appropriating a woman’s bodily fluids and using them to get off on the violation while making her an unknowing accessory to it.

by Anonymousreply 275October 15, 2018 6:19 AM

I hear they eat unbaptized children, too ! !

by Anonymousreply 276October 15, 2018 6:46 AM

Oh do fuck off r276. I know you think you're clever and you're a man who won't be affected by this but if you know any women, they will.

by Anonymousreply 277October 15, 2018 6:57 AM

Yes R276 tell us how you think the actions linked at R259 are okay.

Let’s hear your rationalization or excuse.

by Anonymousreply 278October 15, 2018 7:09 AM

I see....you read a wild, wacky story on the Internet and swallowed it whole as truth.

What can I say?

by Anonymousreply 279October 15, 2018 7:15 AM

Obvious troll at r279 is obvious, but maybe read some of the articles linked, there is going to be a backlash, it's starting now and it will get huge. Tell your autogyn friends their days of preying on women are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 280October 15, 2018 7:26 AM

Sure R279 how about the others?

by Anonymousreply 281October 15, 2018 7:27 AM

R279 It is hardly just that instance.

by Anonymousreply 282October 15, 2018 7:29 AM

So comfortable using faggot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 15, 2018 7:39 AM

R283 - wannabe porn star? That's even more fucking delusional than thinking he passes as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 284October 15, 2018 8:07 AM

R283 They hate us

by Anonymousreply 285October 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Sissy Jami: "Love getting pretty and then pleasing a man."

Anyone who can't understand why men like this should have NO power whatsoever over women is a complete fucking moron. (Or a willfully ignorant misogynist.)

by Anonymousreply 286October 15, 2018 1:57 PM

R29 I am neither a lesbian nor do I even have a Facebook account, but I absolutely ADORE Magdalen Berns and she is indeed a DL fave.

I get it that you trannies don't care for her, but do not be so presumptuous as to declare her a marginal figure here at DL. One of the greatest contributions DL has made to my life is the introduction of MB to me.

I may not be a lesbian or even bi, but I have a girl crush on the woman. My greatest dream would be 1/4 as inciteful and clever as she.

by Anonymousreply 287October 15, 2018 2:16 PM

Jesus fucking Christ! The douchie arrogance of this creep and his gaslighting bullshit talking about being at a disadvantage to women because of his current lower levels of T all while he stands their looking comparatively like a brick shithouse with his giant bale lung capacity and larger muscles and tendons and bones and a life time of male social training incouraging and valourizing aggressive activity and sporting competition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 15, 2018 2:37 PM

Male* lung capacity

by Anonymousreply 289October 15, 2018 2:39 PM

Female athletes need to boycott NOW. The fact that they have not yet done so is only proof of the different social conditioning between men and women-- ironically, yet another reason why males should not be allowed to compete against females.

by Anonymousreply 290October 15, 2018 2:49 PM

Women's sport is going to be destroyed. No point girls devoting their lives to training when a load of second and third rate male athletes will just sweep the board taking medals and records.

by Anonymousreply 291October 15, 2018 2:50 PM

>Responding to someone saying the athletes who came second and third were “robbed” and had to “smile and wave and pretend it was a fair sport,” she said: “Or maybe they actually think it’s fair (2nd place is a friend).

>“Don’t objectify and use other women for your bigotry.” McKinnon added in another tweet: “We’re disproportionately NOT GREAT at sport. We’re grossly underrepresented in elite sport.”

Aghhh this just..ugh.. so fucking rubbed me up the wrong way. These creeps are fucking toxic especially how they coopt feminism in their misogyny and especially use it against other women. These people are the definition of gaslighters

by Anonymousreply 292October 15, 2018 3:06 PM

I actively no longer consider myself part of the LGBT because of this anti-rational post-truth lunacy that’s tainted the whole thing

by Anonymousreply 293October 15, 2018 3:13 PM

Just call yourself 'gay' or 'lesbian'. It's much simpler to say.

by Anonymousreply 294October 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Gay has become so inextricably linked politically and philosophically (at least the G has; the L has always had a far more established politically independent and radical fringe status simultaneously existed in and outside of LGBT consensus). If I even say anything I now just say I’m not straight

by Anonymousreply 295October 15, 2018 3:38 PM

That's what I do, r294, and have always done. I've never considered myself LGBT or queer. When I get told (only on DL, btw) that I'm "dividing the community", my response is that I'm not part of any so-called "LGBT community".

by Anonymousreply 296October 15, 2018 3:39 PM

Just say you're gay r295, but that you have nothing to do with LGBT.

by Anonymousreply 297October 15, 2018 3:40 PM

That’s what I’m saying, In my mind I just can’t divorce from the rest of the Quiltbag+++ bullshit. Its become tainted for me. I cringe being associated with it on an organised level. I’m homosexual or non-Hetero from now on in. I’m it’s not even that I’m a conservative or religious or anything like that, I’m still just about Left-leaning (middle Left(? )If that’s a thing) and athiset but above everything sceptical and a believer in rationality and reasonableness which is the far to extreme of political and cultural LGBT and Gay inc. at this point in time

by Anonymousreply 298October 15, 2018 3:50 PM

Athiest*

by Anonymousreply 299October 15, 2018 3:51 PM

I too think, unfortunately, the GRA will pass or the best we can hope for is it’s kicked into long grass with some commission . The TRA silent cancerous take over of the gay rights organs and pushing out its trans TRA agenda has worked only too well in the government and publics mind who see any defeat for the TRA agenda as a regressive attack on gay rights generally THe TRAs have played the long game

by Anonymousreply 300October 15, 2018 4:03 PM

What is galling to me is that so many people in the Q soup are actually heterosexual but denying it and then telling me how I should be living, what I should accept or reject and how to define myself.

I’m getting sick of the all gay is a spectrum argument too. Maybe YOU change, maybe YOU shift interests. I DON’T. I have never felt one iota of sexual attraction or interest in a female and I’m not going to start because someone commands me to be open minded about sexual fluidity.

by Anonymousreply 301October 15, 2018 4:04 PM

R300 Case in point “Butterfly screenwriter Tony Marchant says ‘hysteria’ on trans issues ‘very reminiscent of Section 28’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 15, 2018 4:08 PM

Didn’t they use a REAL ACTUAL BILOGICAL girl in that propaganda..I mean drama “Butterfly” (that cringy eyeroll title 🤮)..supposedly because it would be unethical to do otherwise? Funny that

by Anonymousreply 303October 15, 2018 4:13 PM

Biological*

by Anonymousreply 304October 15, 2018 4:14 PM

It’s like when the execrable PInk News illustrates every tranny-prisoner-in-peril story using stock footage of very clearly actual FEMALE hands (with pink manicured tailors naturally) through prison bars. They can’t ever show the reality the narrative all make believe from beginning to end

by Anonymousreply 305October 15, 2018 4:22 PM

The whole narrative is make-believe from beginning to end *

by Anonymousreply 306October 15, 2018 4:24 PM

Pink manicured talons*

by Anonymousreply 307October 15, 2018 4:27 PM

I downloaded Butterfly but terrified to watch as I know it will just be bullshit propaganda with zero truth

by Anonymousreply 308October 15, 2018 6:34 PM

"Hysteria" ? His use of that word says it all about his ingrained male supremacist ideology. And Section 28? You know what's exactly like Section 28? That'd be the the same transgenderist insistence that homosexuals should remain silent about being exclusively same-sex oriented because it's bigotry" and "terfy" to exclude the opposite sex from one's 'dating pool'. So good for you Mermaids, Stonewall et al, you're as anti-homosexual as the Thatcher regime back in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 309October 15, 2018 7:19 PM

I imagine the first healthy thing to do would be to stick with reputable news sources to get a handle on what has or has not happened....combined with what one has observed in real life.

There are many people (some in this thread) who enjoy immersing themselves in the fairy tale hysteria aspect of the Internet. They draw on these Internet stories because they do not have stories in their own lives.

I fear the internet is their main contact with the world, which makes them gullible and overly-impressionable.

by Anonymousreply 310October 15, 2018 8:18 PM

Whose news is reputable though?

by Anonymousreply 311October 15, 2018 8:24 PM

Oh look, it's "hysteria" again. Yes, R310, I think their wandering wombs make them that way. 'Women' with lady cocks are far more logical aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 312October 15, 2018 8:25 PM

Yep, the use of “hysteria” is a signifier of a misogynistic ass.

Real women have been really raped by men pretending to be women. This has happened in places that should be safe and private and were previously sex segregated. Now that it has been made illegal to hurt the feelings of a mentally ill fetishist man these places no longer are safe nor private. This is not OK.

by Anonymousreply 313October 15, 2018 9:32 PM

Pink News (Penis News) is a trans obsessed website. It has zero legitimacy.

by Anonymousreply 314October 15, 2018 10:22 PM

R314 Darl, ALL the 'gay' websites push the tranny shit now. About the only decent and living in reality one left is 'After Ellen', thank fuck they have actual dykes working their

by Anonymousreply 315October 15, 2018 10:24 PM

Do you think the British Association of Gender Identity Specialists are hysterical (R310)? because I look at reputable sources. Unlike you I look at written submissions from experts to government inquiries.

That particular organisation raised significant concerns about the number of sex offenders in British prison identifying/wanting to identify as women, based on very real evidence and experience, including a very concerned prison governor who was wiling to go and speak to the 2015 Transgender Inquiry carried out by the UK government, but was not invited. Nobody who voiced any dissent about the trans narrative was invited. Prison psychologists elsewhere have warned of a 'tidal wave' of male sex-offenders wishing to identify as women.

Why don't you get your head out of your arse and out of that trashy rag Pink News and actually listen to people who know what they're talking about? because you certainly don't.

by Anonymousreply 316October 15, 2018 11:34 PM

Because listening is a weakness when attempting to conquer.

by Anonymousreply 317October 15, 2018 11:50 PM

True (317), but at least he can't claim that he wasn't told. The absolute twat.

by Anonymousreply 318October 16, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote]Women's sport is going to be destroyed.

Think about how many girls will lose college scholarships. That’s what really chaps my ass.

by Anonymousreply 319October 16, 2018 1:16 AM

That McKinnon person is so insufferably smug about the whole thing. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 320October 16, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]R132 Oh look, it's "hysteria" again. Yes, [R310], I think their wandering wombs make them that way. 'Women' with lady cocks are far more logical aren't

I’m not assuming anyone here is female. In fact, i’d say, in general, gay men are more prone to hysterical dramatics than women.

If you do claim to be a woman here, on an anonymous board....why would I believe that? When you read someone posting on an anonymous board (or twitter account) that they’re stealing used sanitary pads from women’s restrooms to sexually pleasuring themselves with....why would you believe that?

Go by what you experience in real life....not on YouTube, or Reddit, or wherever it is you go for this half-baked news.

by Anonymousreply 321October 16, 2018 3:26 AM

R321 we believe it because there are multiple reports of this happening, when men known to and recognised on a pro-trans site writes this stuff about themselves why would you not believe that?

We get it, you don’t like it when the natural craziness and sleeziness of the average autogynephile is brought out into the cold light of day but it’s too late, we know what you are - violent, misogynistic fetishists forcing other people to take part in your make believe.

by Anonymousreply 322October 16, 2018 3:32 AM

R320 its douchebag arrogance and male entitlement is etched across its creepy smug AGP face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 16, 2018 7:09 AM

Of course, Of course he has the fucking mermaid hair! What a tool. I was reading some reddit about Jazz and some transman was saying how he was all man despite, you know, being a girl and that Jazz was a woman now and had gone through female puberty, that did not sit well with the gender critical gals. Transguy says: "She did go through normal female puberty. That's why she has breasts. She had a normal estrogen based puberty starting at age 11" But luckily, this was not huffpo or any of the gay rags that now let this shit slide, because trans guy was told this: "seriously? Jazz did not go through female puberty. Do you know anything about basic biology? Jazz is a biological male and males do not go through female puberty even if they are given synthetic (fake) hormones lmao. These are scientific facts. Those hormones don't change the fact that Jazz is a male. The same goes for you, if you take testosterone, you don't become a man. You remain a female. Drugs and surgeries don't change who you really are. You're always one blood test away and doctors will always treat you as a biological female. You are still at risk for cancers that only females can get. You will never get prostate cancer. :p" And you'll always be a better, stronger athlete as a man.

by Anonymousreply 324October 16, 2018 7:22 AM

contd from reddit argument about whether Jazz went through female puberty: If you dont consider estrogen-driven puberty a female puberty, it doesnt really matter what you call female. If, based on your definitions, both males and females can go through the same kind of puberty with similar effects and turn out looking, operating. and acting the same way, you just have kind of a useless definition of the words male and female. The only reason your definitions would ever be useful is to determine what body parts someone has, which really doesnt affect the way people operate in the world when you can't see their internal organs or genitals. Obviously all definitions are subjective and made-up for the purpose of conveying some kind of understanding, so what's the point in using the words that way? permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply [–][deleted] 9 points 3 months ago No, I don't consider giving a biological MALE estrogen a female puberty lol as that is not scientifically possible. Jazz didn't go through male or female puberty no matter how desperately you want everyone to believe it. Jazz is not a biological female, doesn't have a period, can't give birth, doesn't have ovaries, a uterus, a vagina, or a cervix. It's not even a real vagina. These are scientific facts pal. You can choose to reject them. That's on you. Females don't have inverted penises which don't function like natural vaginas. Jazz will never know what it is like to be a female. Jazz may love girly things, but he is not a female. Makeup, pink, long hair, nail polish does not determine your biological reality.

by Anonymousreply 325October 16, 2018 7:25 AM

Isn’t reddit kind of like 4chan?

by Anonymousreply 326October 16, 2018 7:30 AM

There's a million different subs you can go to so some may be like it, but I like the gender critical ones, it's the only other place you can have rational discourse on this without being doxxed and threatened.

by Anonymousreply 327October 16, 2018 7:38 AM

Great reply, r324/325.

by Anonymousreply 328October 16, 2018 11:04 AM

What's happened with Jazz's shrivelled penis which, because of the chemicals he was taking, ended up too small to invert into a "vagina"?

by Anonymousreply 329October 16, 2018 11:06 AM

Just found this. Guess this is the trans version of puberty.

Years ago, Jazz was fitted with a puberty blocker, an implant with hormone suppressor medication. In 2017, she revealed that the medication suppressed the growth of her genitalia because it was given so early and that doctors were concerned that they would not have enough tissue for them work with for the gender confirmation surgery. In the YouTube video, she said doctors decided they could overcome the hurdle by extracting part of the lining of her peritoneum, which is regenerative and is located in the abdominal cavity, via laparoscopic surgery and using it to help graft a vaginal canal.

The procedure is relatively new, having been used for less than a decade for both gender confirmation surgeries for transgender patients and other vaginoplasty operations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 16, 2018 11:10 AM

Welcome to womanhood, Jazz!

Jazz said the "only bad thing" about getting the surgery was that she would not be able to pee standing up anymore.

"Peeing standing up is something really cool and I don't think I appreciated it enough that I've been able to pee standing up and now I'm not gonna be able to pee standing up. Sorry if that's TMI, but like, honestly, when you wake up in the morning and you're lazy as hell and tired, it's the most convenient thing to do."

by Anonymousreply 331October 16, 2018 11:11 AM

From Wikipedia:

"Jazz is a spokesmodel..."

Oh give me fucking strength!

by Anonymousreply 332October 16, 2018 11:49 AM

The fact that Jazz's parents don't really care for his/her well-being is very obvious by the fact that they invited a film crew into their lives and profited off all of this. The poor kid never had a chance to have a normal life, his/her transition is basically his/her mum's career now.

by Anonymousreply 333October 16, 2018 11:51 AM

Even in new photos Jazz is still doing that bared teeth smile like at R330. Doesn't look happy at all. Look at the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 334October 16, 2018 11:54 AM

he/she looks so sad. Poor poor kid never had a chance. So much seems to have been taken away from him before he even knew what it was, such as the possibility to have a fulfilling sexual relationship with someone he loves in adulthood, it's so sad.

by Anonymousreply 335October 16, 2018 11:57 AM

“gender confirmation “

Note the continual deliberate reframing of terms to more completely align with extreme trans theory and making the previous term first “problematic” and then “transphobic”, in this case “sex change” —superseded by “sex reassignment”— “problematically” signposts that the trannny was ever anything other than the sex/gender it now claims to be according to its inner voice/feeling/soul. Expect “trans woman” too go the same way to be replaced by just norman “biological women” Orwellian. Truly

by Anonymousreply 336October 16, 2018 3:38 PM

To*

Normal*

by Anonymousreply 337October 16, 2018 3:40 PM

That push has already started r336 with the “trans women ARE women” doublespeak. They are so deeply offensive to real women but for some reason whatever bullshit propaganda a tranny says suddenly become verboten to question.

by Anonymousreply 338October 16, 2018 4:16 PM

Ugh. Stop saying “trans” women, they are just WOMEN. Only misogynist Nazi scum fucks still say “trans women”

by Anonymousreply 339October 16, 2018 5:38 PM

I found the word "hysteria" very telling as well, R309.

by Anonymousreply 340October 16, 2018 5:42 PM

I’m very curious as to who actually KNOWS these hordes of evil trans people. I’ve lived in L.A. and NYC and have yet to meet one.

Surely if they were are loud, violent and terrifying as these anonymous posters make them sound, i’d have noticed them in everyday life?

by Anonymousreply 341October 16, 2018 5:43 PM

The third-place rider speaks out. Rachel had the utter shamelessness to retweet this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 16, 2018 5:57 PM

That cheating prick has 20 times the natural testosterone of the women he beat. Do female athletes need to take testosterone now just to keep up? The UCI is run by morons.

by Anonymousreply 343October 16, 2018 6:23 PM

Outsports whiteknighting for plucky imperilled innocent transmaiden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 16, 2018 6:39 PM

The idea that these ultra competitive trannys don’t see the larger game and the need to deliberately throw some games so as not to appear too dominant is so fucking myopic

by Anonymousreply 345October 16, 2018 6:44 PM

He's not even in good shape. he's like a fatter Skippy from "Family Ties".

by Anonymousreply 346October 16, 2018 6:56 PM

Pink News cheer at the destruction of women's sport. Brave and stunning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 16, 2018 7:27 PM

In the mid-00s, Coronation Street did a storyline where Jack Duckworth wore drag so he could join the local women's bowling team. I remember people saying it was too far-fetched even for a comedy subplot on a soap opera. And a few years later it started happening in real life. Let that sink in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348October 16, 2018 7:51 PM

"MPs asked not to be named-- for their own safety." So it's fine for members of parliament to be protected from these people, but throw the very same people into women's locker rooms and prisons? This shit is unbelievable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349October 16, 2018 8:43 PM

Academics speak out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350October 16, 2018 8:59 PM

What on earth is going on? This is getting very sinister now.

by Anonymousreply 351October 16, 2018 9:10 PM

MP David Davis threatened with police action for hosting meetings to discuss changes to the Gender Recognition Act, transgenderism and the impact on women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352October 16, 2018 9:17 PM

Britain's Left is now perpetrating a new Fascism.

by Anonymousreply 353October 16, 2018 9:24 PM

Indeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 16, 2018 9:31 PM

Ugh, I hate having to side with David Davis, R352!

by Anonymousreply 355October 16, 2018 10:07 PM

R330 Holy fuck! Does that mean the poor kid will never have an orgasm?

by Anonymousreply 356October 16, 2018 10:08 PM

I thought that r356, before the surgery he said he never had and Marci Bowers told him to jerk off and experiment, that if he didn't have them before he wouldn't after the surgery but he's a fucking kid, what does he know? He didn't do it, I'm sure, he said his dick grossed him out and he didn't like touching it which is certainly an indicator of being mature enough to make a life altering decision.

by Anonymousreply 357October 16, 2018 10:41 PM

Jesus (R352) the TRA are such insidious awful bullies, truly sinister people. A small band of people who have somehow leveraged a ridiculous amount of power through a mixture of weaponised victim-hood and intimidation. Just in case anyone is unclear, I'm not talking about transsexuals, but the people who are driving this new movement and are at the centre of it - the people who don't believe you need to change anything about your body, or even have dysphoria, to declare yourself a transwoman, and that to be a transwoman is to be a female person. Absolute fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 358October 16, 2018 10:48 PM

Trans are no friends to the gays, too bad Pink News doesn't know that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 16, 2018 11:37 PM

What the hell does he even mean 'propaganda'? I'm fairly sure Zinnia Jones was the person who said that even if every single transwoman (inc. all males who id as trans) was a rapist they should still have access to women's bathrooms. He hates women and (apparently) gay people.

by Anonymousreply 360October 16, 2018 11:47 PM

It's not really the left, r353, there is quite a lot of opposition to the GRA in the Labour party. It's the Tories who are brining these changes in.

R355. it's not that David Davis (this is a Welsh one with an e in his surname).

by Anonymousreply 361October 16, 2018 11:52 PM

Zinnia is a self hating gay man who loves to put objects up his ass and debate trans issues because he hates women too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362October 16, 2018 11:54 PM

Ah, thank you for clearing that up, R361.

by Anonymousreply 363October 16, 2018 11:54 PM

Conservative MP David Davies is rabidly socially conservative, more so even than his more famous near-namesake, he also just happens to be entirely correct on this issue (broken clock etc) and has proved in aluble in fearlessly standing up to the deeply malign and anti-democratic influence of the TRAs whootherwise would be given absolute free rein to run amok and determine policy, thanks to the pusillanimous current liberal consensus in the media and the Labour Party infiltrated by entryist extremists often drawn from the same ilk as the TRAs

by Anonymousreply 364October 17, 2018 12:54 AM

Are there British discussion boards you might bring this to?

We like hearing about your royal weddings, etc., but there’s little we can contribute about your prime ministers, politics, transsexuals etc.

it’s all legally very site-specific.

by Anonymousreply 365October 17, 2018 1:05 AM

Here is a link to a debate about the Massachusetts ballot initiative that would limit male access to female facilities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366October 17, 2018 1:09 AM

Rachel's tweeting at Ellen to try to get on her show. I swear to God, if Ellen brings him on and fawns all over him, my head will explode.

I've often wondered how much Ellen knows about the Terf Wars. Perhaps she doesn't *want* to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367October 17, 2018 1:57 AM

R367 do you really think that Ellen is friendly to the trans thing? I have the opposite impression. I remember Ellen's reaction to Caitlyn being on her show.

I don't think she hid her disdain very well.

by Anonymousreply 368October 17, 2018 2:01 AM

Magdalen's surgery went well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 17, 2018 2:04 AM

R368, just search "Ellen Degeneres Show transgender" on YouTube and it's one "stunning and brave" interview after the next. Now, maybe her POV has changed over the years... I mean, AfterEllen is a very gender critical site, and she has not asked them to stop using her name, but...

by Anonymousreply 370October 17, 2018 2:09 AM

If only r369, but the prognosis for what she has is never good.

by Anonymousreply 371October 17, 2018 2:10 AM

I know, R371, but I am praying for a miracle because I love her so much.

by Anonymousreply 372October 17, 2018 2:14 AM

R369 The Magdalen person is having sexual realignment surgery?

by Anonymousreply 373October 17, 2018 3:15 AM

No, r373 - she's a prominent gender-critical youtuber who has a talent for skewering TRA bullshit & newspeak. She just came out of surgery for glioblastoma (brain tumour).

by Anonymousreply 374October 17, 2018 5:58 AM

Happy and hopeful for Magdalen. On another note, I rewatched the video of her and Posie Parker's confrontation with trans activists from April, and was reminded on how fucking funny it was on the surface: "I'm not a she you fucking CUNT! My pronouns are THEY!" "I don't care about your pronouns!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 17, 2018 6:07 AM

R374 Brain surgery for a tumour, not the best prognosis

by Anonymousreply 376October 17, 2018 6:12 AM

[quote]R374 No, [R373] - she's a prominent gender-critical youtuber who has a talent for skewering TRA bullshit & newspeak. She just came out of surgery for glioblastoma (brain tumour).

Thank you.

Do you think she’d get better if she just put all her negativity aside?

Disease is dis-ease.

by Anonymousreply 377October 17, 2018 6:14 AM

R377, Magdalen isn't very negative at all. She's actually quite funny & optimistic. She might have a less stressful life if she weren't harassed constantly by outraged TRA's but she clearly cares about equality enough to stick her head over the parapet.

by Anonymousreply 378October 17, 2018 6:18 AM

R361 Thanks for clearing that up, I’ve honestly spent the past few years thinking that David Davis was Welsh and am now very happy to hear he’s actually English.

by Anonymousreply 379October 17, 2018 7:59 AM

r361 is there opposition in the Labour Party to the GRA? I'd love it if there was. All I've heard from Labour is pandering. I think at least 4 local Labour Party groups now have trans women as Women's Officers including the fragrant and proud lesbian Lily Madigan, much loved by Corbyn. A while ago a large number of gender critical and feminist women resigned from Labour in protest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 17, 2018 8:25 AM

At last, The Guardian are speaking up a bit and another MP. Yesterday the published the letter from 100 academics calling for academic freedom and against harassment and bullying on trans issues. This is another Tory I think, Labour MPs are running scared for obvious reasons - their public support is based on progressivism (the TRA cult is regressive of course but at the moment most can't see that) and they rely more on the youth vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 17, 2018 9:38 AM

These posts come off as very bad taste jokes (R373/R377) Please stop. It is clear that her life is in danger and you know as well as anyone that a brain tumor isn't caused by 'negativity'.

by Anonymousreply 382October 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Go fuck yourself, r377.

by Anonymousreply 383October 17, 2018 9:51 AM

[quote]r382 These posts come off as very bad taste jokes ([R373] ... It is clear that her life is in danger...

Um, what am I SUPPOSED to think when there’s a pic of a mannish-looking woman and the quote [italic] [bold] “Magdalen's surgery went well!”

by Anonymousreply 384October 17, 2018 10:23 AM

I'm surprised that this thread is still here because the one on Jazz Jennings is in the process of being deleted. For those who don't know, Jazz is a mtf trans teen. It was very a useful thread - I discovered (because I don't follow Jazz) that under hypnosis she thought that she was a gay man who had been rejected by his family.

It's disgusting that we are unable to discuss these issues on Datalounge of all places. Sure, not all trans people are repressed gays but as Jazz's hypnosis sessions shows, some are and we need to challenge the homophobia that forces these young people to deny their sexuality and consider themseleves trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 17, 2018 11:13 AM

R384 reminds me of those homophobes who when they get called out for saying "faggot" then try to claim they were talking about a bundle of sticks. You were trying to be insulting, and once called out you try and back up and pretend it was a misunderstanding. Pathetic. Says a lot about the paucity of any serious argument the trans brigade have when they have to constantly resort to personal attacks rather than an actual debate.

by Anonymousreply 386October 17, 2018 11:24 AM

Not the Guardian review of mermaids 😂 but the best and most honest one you’ll hear, and from a social worker who knows her onions even if they identify as parsnips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 17, 2018 2:09 PM

^Oh and for context the Susie Green she mentions is the head of the alarmingly influential and verity well politically connected Mermaids charity and procurer of illegal castrations of 16yr old boys (her own)

by Anonymousreply 388October 17, 2018 2:18 PM

Very*

by Anonymousreply 389October 17, 2018 2:19 PM

Seriously, the poor girl's going through such a rough time, R377. Leave Magdalen alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 17, 2018 2:39 PM

Susie Green is so dangerous - another mother who seems to have made not just a career but an entire identity out of having a 'trans' child.

by Anonymousreply 391October 17, 2018 2:40 PM

She’s probably also motivated unconsciously by a guilt complex and a need to justify her fucked up completely unethical and illegal (in the UK and subsequently Thailand )action

by Anonymousreply 392October 17, 2018 2:53 PM

Oops r387 here... I meant, of course, review of Butterfly (but she references Mermaids who IIIRC possibly served as advisors —since they’re like creepy cockroaches and seem to turn up everywhere they smell a propaganda opportunity

by Anonymousreply 393October 17, 2018 3:02 PM

Mermaids were all over the drama, their influence over it seems to have been huge. I think the many actress - Anna Friel thanked them, and possibly Susie personally in an interview/twitter for all of their help.

I think showing the ten year old attempting suicide by violent means (which would be unlikely IRL) and having that be the means by which they got their own way including having the family back together, was beyond irresponsible. I would be surprised if this didn't prompt other children to actually do something similar.

by Anonymousreply 394October 17, 2018 3:21 PM

Found this in a comment on the 3rd (but in reality 2nd) place cyclist's twitter post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 17, 2018 6:10 PM

The backlash seems to be gaining ground. It's shocking how women aren't even allowed to talk about the issue to the extent that venues where women's groups arrange to meet to discuss their rights are cancelling their bookings. It's terrifying what is happening to them. Will it ever stop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 17, 2018 6:20 PM

And here we have Labour's position - out and out support of transgenderism of the worst kind, they suggest referring to the extremist, homophobic and misogynistic Stonewall to assist completion of the consultation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397October 17, 2018 7:56 PM

And to remind ourselves that not all trans are batshit crazy and are also coming under attack from the TRAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398October 17, 2018 7:59 PM

That was very heartening to see, R398.

One of the reasons she sounds so sane is that she is obviously not an autogynephile.

by Anonymousreply 399October 17, 2018 8:11 PM

So. Its old news I guess but I think its bizarrely hilarious that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie got piled on for expressing the view that "trans women are trans women."

No room for facts here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400October 17, 2018 8:46 PM

Feeling left out on International Pronouns Day-- by what SHOULD be its own community! : (

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401October 17, 2018 9:43 PM

I can't tell if that's a parody, R401. Poe's Law in action.

by Anonymousreply 402October 17, 2018 10:18 PM

The 'tranny twins transistion together' thread has been disappeared, so surprised this is still going

by Anonymousreply 403October 21, 2018 9:46 PM

And the Chelsea Manning is now a eunuch thread has been closed,

by Anonymousreply 404October 21, 2018 9:54 PM

Muriel has realised just now that the thread that beings with a rant about transphobia turned into a more reasonable discussion about the worst excesses of trans-activism. It has now disappeared too.

by Anonymousreply 405October 21, 2018 9:57 PM

R405 Yes indeed, it bloody has, they are so scared of people passing on actual information and facts, the two things that always destroy the trans bullshit created fantasy evil world thing

by Anonymousreply 406October 21, 2018 10:02 PM

Oh, Zinnia...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407October 22, 2018 12:09 AM

Those whiny cis women, I tell ya...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408October 22, 2018 12:11 AM

How come trans people never challenge people like R408?

by Anonymousreply 409October 22, 2018 12:13 AM

^like at R408's link?

by Anonymousreply 410October 22, 2018 12:14 AM

Oh lord.... That's the person who argued with Jordan Peterson on CBC about pronouns, saying that we should be using our smartphones to help us "remember them".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 22, 2018 12:21 AM

I hate Jordan Peterson with the fire of a thousand suns but I actually share his pain here.

by Anonymousreply 412October 22, 2018 12:24 AM

[paste]R409 How come trans people never challenge people like [R408]?

Because there really aren’t as many of them out there as you fear...and even a smaller number of those are confrontational.

Most are basically trying to blend in and get on with their lives, not create a sideshow.

There will always be out-there agitators who crave the spotlight in every group. That’s surely nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 413October 22, 2018 12:26 AM

R413 I've seen trans people. There are enough of them out there. Also, have seen several that are definitely NOT trying to blend in.

As long as the trans community is all about self-identity, then that means they have to accept the ones that used to be considered cross dressers as part of their tribe.

by Anonymousreply 414October 22, 2018 12:31 AM

I know 4 trans kids in their 20s. All very much on the spectrum of course.

by Anonymousreply 415October 22, 2018 12:36 AM

Oh dear r413, you misunderstood what r409 was saying. What r409 was saying was "how come trans only bother to attack "cis" women and not self-proclaimed "binary smashers"? There are plenty of biological male trans attacking biological women who "identify" (i.e. are) as women.

by Anonymousreply 416October 22, 2018 3:23 AM

Is Zinnia Jones that one that shoves pens and pencils up his bum>>?

by Anonymousreply 417October 22, 2018 3:27 AM

Pencils r417? More like traffic cones, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 418October 22, 2018 4:00 AM

Worth mentioning that trans " men" are also, generally, absolutely hateful towards women and hostile to any form of feminist thought.

by Anonymousreply 419October 22, 2018 8:15 AM

As are gay men, r419.

by Anonymousreply 420October 22, 2018 9:37 AM

R420 Speak for yourself

by Anonymousreply 421October 22, 2018 9:39 AM

R420 Well if DL is any guide, the most misogynistic people on Earth are gay men. Disappointing to say the least. I guess women shouldn't be supporting us into any positions of power or they'll be truly done for.

by Anonymousreply 422October 22, 2018 9:59 AM

R422 DL is not a guide, this is where we bitch and talk shit. Fuck, dumb Frau always gonna Frau

by Anonymousreply 423October 22, 2018 10:03 AM

R422 is a Russian troll, of course.

by Anonymousreply 424October 22, 2018 10:09 AM

R422 this where we're anon and honest. The only real reflection of gay make culture online.

by Anonymousreply 425October 22, 2018 10:20 AM

R425 Oh honey, that would be every pron site online.

by Anonymousreply 426October 22, 2018 10:26 AM

Ha ha! R425 should learn english before trying to pass as a DL regular.

by Anonymousreply 427October 22, 2018 10:38 AM

Well done (R423) - you totally showed them that you're not a misogynist. Lol, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 428October 22, 2018 10:43 AM

R428 Oh honey, I only hate chicks...with dicks.....and fright wigs.....and bad makeup.......screaming I am woman roar roar

by Anonymousreply 429October 22, 2018 10:49 AM

Oh honey, R429?

by Anonymousreply 430October 22, 2018 10:53 AM

Stop derailing and divisiveness, people. Remember: common enemy 👉TRAs and their agenda

by Anonymousreply 431October 22, 2018 11:22 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 432October 22, 2018 10:36 PM

[quote]r431 Stop derailing and decisiveness, people. Remember: common enemy TRA and their agenda.

Dear lord....the fact that you use phrases like “TRA” show you’re too deep into this...and need a break.

Maybe go take a nice walk around Red Square. Or go visit[itslic] Zimnij dvorets? [/italic]

I hear it’s pretty.

by Anonymousreply 433October 22, 2018 11:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 22, 2018 11:15 PM

R433 Why do you think only Russians would not buy the tranny shit? Anyone with half a brain and some experience of men can tell what a load of fucking shite it is

by Anonymousreply 435October 22, 2018 11:18 PM

R453 I think one problem is you’re English (?)

You’re talking about anti-trans bias we don’t have here amongst LGBTs.

by Anonymousreply 436October 22, 2018 11:20 PM

Sorry....I meant r435

by Anonymousreply 437October 22, 2018 11:22 PM

R436 Fuck, you need to get out more love, to say the LG are supporting them unconditionally is total bullshit. Just look here for one, and the Times second, they had a chance, they chose to try to fuck over women, so they will lose, as the mental cunts should

by Anonymousreply 438October 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Yeah r433 is really trying to push this agenda that trannies are loved and this is all a ploy by Russians to sow division. I guess ZInnia, Megedeth Talisman, Synthia China Blast and that murderous tranny Dana Rivers are all just Russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 439October 23, 2018 1:16 AM

From Graham's Twitter today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 23, 2018 8:30 AM

He fucking nailed it! Graham is da man..oops..da cis-man!

by Anonymousreply 441October 23, 2018 8:35 AM

Excellent r440.

by Anonymousreply 442October 23, 2018 2:52 PM

NY Times conflating sex and gender:“'The idea that a person’s sex is determined by their anatomy at birth is not true, and we’ve known that it’s not true for decades,' said Dr. Joshua D. Safer, an endocrinologist and executive director of the Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery at Mount Sinai Health System in New York."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443October 24, 2018 1:26 PM

🎵#Let’s talk about SEX* baby🎶

Not gender*

by Anonymousreply 444October 24, 2018 1:33 PM

R440 Superb, and sums up the over-reaching of the trans brigade perfectly. Though I take issue with them saying they only want to force lesbians to sleep with them - there's been articles by FTMs moaning about gay men rejecting them, after all.

by Anonymousreply 445October 24, 2018 1:36 PM

I want your gender!

by Anonymousreply 446October 24, 2018 1:36 PM

"Though I take issue with them saying they only want to force lesbians to sleep with them - there's been articles by FTMs moaning about gay men rejecting them, after all."

True, but at least gay men can laugh it off with no consequence. Lesbians not so much.

by Anonymousreply 447October 24, 2018 1:39 PM

R443, strictly speaking it's not the NYT doing the conflating but the author of that opinion piece and the select "experts" she has consulted.

What's really insidious is that this piece is claiming that gender identity is hardwired in the brain but that anatomical differences such as genitalia are apparently irrelevant to who you are and your "gender" (or gender identity; what the position is on one's sex isn't clear, perhaps it doesn't exist).

This is an apalling piece of junk science and thankfully it's getting dragged in the comments. The best way to defeat the trans nonsense is to let it expose itself. The more garbage like this is pushed then the more of a reaction there will be. My only concern is that Trump's attempt to create a legal definition of gender connected to biology is going to overshadow this kind of debate and will shift the focus to the poor trannies who are being oppressed and we should all love them.

by Anonymousreply 448October 24, 2018 1:46 PM

The hero worship of Linehan on here is amazing. Did he suddenly discover respect for gay men? That would be surprising news to those who've worked with him in the past.

Your enemy's enemy is not necessarily your friend.

by Anonymousreply 449October 24, 2018 1:48 PM

I don't care about trans activists but I hope they sink this Blairite.

by Anonymousreply 450October 24, 2018 2:13 PM

Just out of interest, what did Lineham do (R449)? Have you or people you know had bad experiences when working with him?

by Anonymousreply 451October 24, 2018 6:08 PM

Spill the beans R449!

He may be an Irish dick but at least he's not a government-backed fascist looney.

by Anonymousreply 452October 24, 2018 6:56 PM

Lol trannys at their usual smear tactics (well I mean aside from the one one where they smean their plooge into some innocent unsuspecting young women’s underwear). The increasing desperation is deliciously palpable

by Anonymousreply 453October 24, 2018 7:06 PM

Splooge*

by Anonymousreply 454October 24, 2018 7:07 PM

Unverified innuendo instead of even an attempt at “evidence” ???????

R449 has convinced me.

I’ll start preparing the stake.

by Anonymousreply 455October 24, 2018 7:17 PM

It's always the same technique too, making a vague reference to something. Pro-tip to the dumb-dumbs - people with real news don't just hint at it. If you really had any dirt, you would've just told it, rather than the stupid hinting bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 456October 24, 2018 7:42 PM

Such a homophobe, refusing to give numerous appearances in the most popular sitcom on British TV to out gay men....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457October 24, 2018 9:48 PM

R457

" Let's see who can scream the loudest!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458October 24, 2018 9:52 PM

Haha, I loved father Noel. Graham looks so young there.

by Anonymousreply 459October 24, 2018 9:58 PM

Just can't bring themselves to say the "L Word":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460October 25, 2018 1:14 PM

The "W Word" is bad, too. Be sure to read the comments!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461October 25, 2018 1:17 PM

In this instance (R460) I think it may be justifiable. The phrases 'Men who have sex with men ' and 'women who have sex with women' come from the medical world and the need to access people who engage in sexual practices regardless of their identity. For example some men have sex with men and don't see themselves as gay or even bi, and likewise probably for women.There is a very close correlation between 'lesbians' on the one hand and 'women who have sex with women' on the other, but they are not exactly the same thing. This could even be seen as a move away from identity politics - as long as the 'women' are indeed women and not you know, men.

by Anonymousreply 462October 25, 2018 1:19 PM

^^ when i say identity politics, of course I don't mean moving away form the terminology of 'gay' and 'lesbian' as important forms of collective identity, but the idea that 'identity' and being or practice can be entirely separate - ie. a man who identifies as a woman and therefore a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 463October 25, 2018 1:22 PM

I believe the proper term is Menstruaters now R462

by Anonymousreply 464October 25, 2018 1:24 PM

R462, yeah the phrases "women who have sex with women" and, especially, "men who have sex with men" have long been used by the medical world - because some people who have sex with people of their sex still consider themselves as heterosexual. In other words, your "identity" is nothing to do with what the medical world is interested in, what doctors care about is your biology and your body.

The probelm in r460's example is that they are trying to include trannies as women, which, of course, has nothing to do with biology or the body.

by Anonymousreply 465October 25, 2018 1:31 PM

"This could even be seen as a move away from identity politics - as long as the 'women' are indeed women and not you know, men."

R462, the ad literally screams "TRANS WOMEN, WE NEED YOU!", so...

by Anonymousreply 466October 25, 2018 1:33 PM

Ha ha, you should all try to do that survey, it's ridiculous.

What about biological women who identify as (trans)men? Or those who call themselves non-binary? Those people are biological women, yet won't fit into the scope of this kind of "definition" of women. There's actually a question about how you identify, including as a transman or non-binary.

Really, how is this survey going to help women (regardless of identity/definition)? People often self-assess themselves wrong on a whole range of issues (e.g. are you overweight? Do you sleep enough?). These kinds of surveys need to ask targetted questions to get respondents to give factual information they themselves would overlook.

by Anonymousreply 467October 25, 2018 1:37 PM

Well, they do target the issue of your actual gender (not your fantasy gender) by asking if your gender identity is the same as the one you were assigned at birth. What nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 468October 25, 2018 1:39 PM

I loathe that “assigned at birth” bullshit. There isn’t a factory inspector randomly sticking blue or pink labels on baby’s asses. You are male or female BIOLOGICALLY. That isn’t “assigned”, it isn’t somehow acquired or decided by a third party. How you may feel about that is your problem but it is not “assigned” it is innate.

by Anonymousreply 469October 25, 2018 8:30 PM

This Twitter thread is priceless!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470October 25, 2018 8:36 PM

Porgy I’s your menstruater now

by Anonymousreply 471October 26, 2018 3:30 AM

I'm looking for, the ejaculater that got away

by Anonymousreply 472October 27, 2018 3:54 AM

This twitter thread is pretty interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473October 27, 2018 6:59 AM

Wow, r473, can you imagine if a man ( I mean not one in a dress) said half this shit about women? But it's okay for trannies to, got it.

by Anonymousreply 474October 27, 2018 8:05 AM

Imagine a guy saying this, I mean, a guy is saying it but you get the point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475October 27, 2018 8:08 AM

This is what lesbians especially (but other women too) have been putting up with for years. There are hundreds of screenshots of this kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 476October 27, 2018 8:38 AM

Good point about screenshots, r476. These tweets and their replies should all have screenshots taken in case the originals get deleted.

by Anonymousreply 477October 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Serious question. How do we stop shit like this happening and playing into the gleeful hands of the political opportunist TRAs ? Obviously the position ought to be that no be-penises adult should enter a sex-segregated space especially where women are in a state of undress or are vulnerable like a public toilet, but also that nobody should question anyone’s right to be said spaces unless and untill they have 100% LEGITIMATE PROOF the person fails the aforementioned stipulation (which is practically impossible to police) and then it should be a police matter (again practically impossible to enforce ). And I don’t think we can rely on the good faith of the loony trannys to act in good faith and police themselves tThe bathroom debate is the weakest part of the argument against the TRA agenda and possibly conterproductive and alienating. Besides once the trans have gotten that far with their delusion it’s too late. We need to concentrate our fire on the indoctrination and batshit pseudoscience enablement before they even gets to this stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 27, 2018 1:51 PM

R478, if our society did not cram gender stereotypes down the throats of children from the moment they left the womb, incidents like the one you posted would not even happen. That woman looks like a woman who is not wearing makeup, has short hair, and is wearing comfortable clothing. If right-wing fanatics can't handle gender-nonconforming women, that's their problem, not the problem of gender-critical feminists and their gay male allies.

by Anonymousreply 479October 27, 2018 2:06 PM

I think the tall specky one is the one that got challenged. She’s pretty borderline looking.

Not being a concern troll , but it’s stupid not to see the potential bear traps ahead considering it’s an irrefutable fact that there’s a grey area that some lesbians (as well as some fem looking males) fall into physicaly re sex/gender and who will be targeted by a more vigilant bathroom policing policies by otherwise well-meaning (not rightwing fanatics) looking out for women’s safeguarding. I just want to know has anyone one on the G/Cside got this worked out? Any links?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480October 27, 2018 2:31 PM

It's not just the right wing, all these liberal parents getting suckered into transing their kids are doing it because Jason dreams of being a prom queen, but even they can't seem to get that they should just let Jason do whatever he wants, like wear dresses and be a gayling, but not stuff him full of dangerous drugs and manipulate him into cutting off his balls.

And the bottom line is that the Trans"women" who scream it's all about wanting to pee claim they're fleeing male violence, so why the fuck does society demand that women endanger themselves to protect men from male violence?

Trans"women" and their fellow males need to sort this out and leave women alone.

by Anonymousreply 481October 27, 2018 2:33 PM

R480, I knew a lot of butch women and I'm not young. Not one ever wanted to be a male, ever. They were proud women. And we never had this problem of anyone being confused about anyone's sex in a bathroom until the recent onslaught of nonstop tranny propaganda.

If we return to biological sex being the sole criteria to access to women's spaces it will settle down.

by Anonymousreply 482October 27, 2018 2:38 PM

Some GC feminists (eg Lisa Muggeridge aka Idge of Reason) leave the bathroom issue alone and focus on the other stuff — possibly coz of the potential problems? To me it seems better to concentrate on communal changing rooms etc

by Anonymousreply 483October 27, 2018 2:42 PM

Prisons and refuges are more pressing issues (R483), it's easy for the TRA to dismiss concerns with 'oh we just want to pee' and pretend it's all about bathrooms. But any man with a gender recognition certificate automatically goes into the female prison in UK and some are moved there without one - I'm fairly certain that 'Karen' White, the rapist who was sent to a woman's prison where he sexually assaulted more women, didn't have one.

When we're talking about refuges it isn't just men (potential perpetrators) accessing refuges it's refuges being staffed by men that is also the risk. And if anyone thinks those jobs aren't going to attract perpetrators or potential perpetrators then they are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 484October 27, 2018 2:53 PM

The issue with leaving bathrooms alone is that it normalizes the presence of men in women's spaces. A little girl needs to be able to scream when she's alone in a bathroom with a man, instead, because of this bullshit, she would be unsure what she should do and sexual predators (and how can she tell the difference?) prey on the confused.

by Anonymousreply 485October 27, 2018 2:55 PM

R458, I still think of Father Noel every time I hear Bohemian Rhapsody.

by Anonymousreply 486October 27, 2018 2:58 PM

Even tranny enemy #1 Cathy Brennan is on record saying she doesn’t care about the bathroom issue. (Youtube vlog when she was being stalked in seatle by creepy threatening trannys. I just think it’s not being thought out out and potentially an own goal playing into the hands of the enemy. Of course usage should be based on sex, duh, not on outward gender conformity and appearance but that’s not how the world currently works or perhaps even how human nature works. And before the current tranny “moment” they’ve been using women’s bathrooms for decades. That genie is well and truly out of the bottle. You can’t just say “well they shouldn’t use the bathroom” without systematically outlining how it can be practically and ethically enforced. And claiming you can always tell a tranny from a non-conformer (let alone that wilfully ignores the great natural variety and outliers in phenotypes with sexes) is so short-sighted and frankly wishful thinking. Sorry but some absolutely do pass ( at least on a superficial level — but that’s often all that’s needed to “pass”) and it’s not to concede the argument to admit so ...but they’re still absolutely NOT WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 487October 27, 2018 3:18 PM

wilfully ignores the great natural variety and outliers in phenotypes WITHIN* sexes

by Anonymousreply 488October 27, 2018 3:21 PM

Sorry- given the rise of nonstop Trans propaganda muddying the waters, and all the pronoun bullshit kids are being indoctrinated in, the greater public good demand that all private spaces for women be segregated by biological sex.

If a Trans who (at least in their head) has been passing for years, or a butch woman is questioned and suffers some embarresment, tough luck. It's better than a five-year-old being indoctrinated into thinking it's ok to see a man in a space where she will be partially or wholly naked.

by Anonymousreply 489October 27, 2018 3:32 PM

Completely agree (R487) - just because some issues are more pressing in some ways doesn't mean others aren't important - talking about prisons and refuges is partly a way to combat the 'oh it's just bathrooms' argument, but you're right that it's important not treat that as non-relevant. The reason that line works is that the TRA have been successful in distorting people's perception of the links between things - between penis's and maleness, between maleness (as opposed to femaleness) and sexual violence and between sexual violence and the places where women and girls are more vulnerable to sexual violence and intimidation/the places that can provide safety from this.

While there are transitioned people who could sensibly use the bathroom that corresponds to their new gender-presentation, you are right that we shouldn't give too much ground on this issue - ie. the idea that it's 'okay' for men, or teenage boys, to be in the women's bathrooms because it is a space that doesn't matter, or has been conceded, is something that needs to be resisted.

You're right (R487) that it is kind of un-policeable in pubic and whoever said that we need to start with the dogma around this, which is what is being resisted here, is correct. But I think the principle is important and can be applied in places like schools, where, if the space was completely conceded, we could end up with teenage boys (the same group of people who are responsible for high rates of sexual harassment, rape and sexual coercion among teenage girls) freely wandering in and out of any and every female space. And if that isn't a metaphor for sexual coercion and rape then I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 490October 27, 2018 3:35 PM

And I hate to use the terminology of extreme SJWs, but Cathy Brennan, and other feminists who say not to care about bathrooms, are coming from a position of Western privilege: women in more conservative cultures do care about who's in the bathroom, especially given that US bathroom stalls have cracks through which the person inside is visible.

Earlier in the last century (the 1900s, which many of us were alive for) women were kept out of public via lack of bathrooms; if women feel threatened again, how many of the elderly, the shy, the religious conservatives (such as Muslims) the survivors of sexual violence, will reduce their time in public for fear of having to use the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 491October 27, 2018 4:01 PM

Okay I don’t disagree with you in principle.. just things are set to get hella authoritarian if every gender non-conforming lesbian or just tall mannish bodied female with inexpertly apploied lipstick is fairgame to be questioned or suspected in a society tincreasingly hyper vigilant around this particular issue. But hey I’m just gay a man what do I know

by Anonymousreply 492October 27, 2018 4:10 PM

Sex educator Laci Green put a poll on Twitter asking how people feel about "doing away with male/female/men/women" and just using terms like "menstruators" and "people with penises" instead. 40% say the prospect makes them cringe, and another 36% find it degrading. Anyway, someone pointed that men can't have periods, and Green replied:

[quote] i understand that's how you feel, but the reality is that trans people exist and they deserve to be seen and heard just as much as you and i. cis men don't menstruate, but trans men who aren't on T do. we can acknowledge biology and respect each other's reality at the same time.

If it contradicts biology, then it's not reality! Who the hell came up with this idea that everyone has their own individual reality? We don't! There is ONE reality and we all live in it, whether we want to or not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 27, 2018 5:39 PM

Further down the thread, Green says:

[quote] i've been called a terf, doxxed, harassed, had things thrown at me, and physically threatened for acknowledging biological sex. i agree it's a problem. but it's also a different topic, which has no bearing on the need for inclusive language.

FFS! Nobody these people are so aggressive if they can treat someone like that for acknowledging biology and STILL find that she panders to their demands for "inclusive language".

by Anonymousreply 494October 27, 2018 5:42 PM

However you feel about yourself is your issue. You will never be able to force the rest of the world to believe in your pretence. It is not the responsibility of everyone else to make you feel better about yourself and certainly not when that pretence puts others at risk.

by Anonymousreply 495October 27, 2018 5:48 PM

There's a prime example of trans entitlement on display in the comment section of this article. A lesbian says she's not attracted to trans woman and gets piled on by transwomen who feel entitled to her snatch.

It's settled then. We must all re- identify as " Pan" or else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496November 16, 2018 1:14 PM

R496

My favorite comment:

"Reducing people to their body parts is dehumanizing and you know this. I would hope you would be attracted to women as people, not as body parts. What we consider attractive is largely societal anyway. And I'm not trying to force you to be automatically attracted to anyone, I'm just trying to show you things in a different light..."

by Anonymousreply 497November 16, 2018 1:38 PM

So we're not actually gay everyone. We're just fetishising body parts. How terrible of us.

by Anonymousreply 498November 16, 2018 1:46 PM

"Sexuality is likely more genetic, but preferences within our sexuality tend to be influenced by societal constructs. You don't have to change, it is your choice to not. But be aware that in doing so you are contributing to a much larger problem that says that trans women are not really women and that your genitals determine what gender you are."

by Anonymousreply 499November 16, 2018 2:10 PM

Yup. That's us, just a bunch of ignorant dinosaurs with sexual preferences.

by Anonymousreply 500November 16, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]We're just fetishising body parts.

Yep. That's me.

by Anonymousreply 501November 16, 2018 6:13 PM

It’s so weird to say people are attracted to a gender. They’re not. They’re attracted to a sex.

There is a smell/touch/taste element to sexual attraction which has nothing to do with gender identity as well as a visual one. Portia DeRossi wrote about how she was made queasy by the smell of her bedsheets and her then husband’s clothes when she was married to him. Similarly, a straight woman or a gay man would find the smell quit erotic.

by Anonymousreply 502November 16, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote] Sexuality is likely more genetic, but preferences within our sexuality tend to be influenced by societal constructs.

But lesbians (and gay men) are already defying societal norms by being attracted to the opposite sex!

It's just conversion therapy re-packaged.

by Anonymousreply 503November 16, 2018 6:51 PM

Gotta love their nefarious attempts to change 'sexual orientation' to 'sexual preferences'.

by Anonymousreply 504November 16, 2018 7:01 PM

That Vivian Jaye person.

"I reject bisexual because of the history of the word and the failure of the term, in regards to Trans people.

I don't accept the term LGBT for the same reason. I'm not interested in the consolation prize that we were awarded.

that's not erasure. it's simply not accepting the back seats"

They want to be at the front of the acronym you guys! TLGB!

Assuming the also want to erase the B die to it's trandphobic qualities. So TLGP I guess.

But wait.. the L and G are also transpobic and cissexist. In fact, in order to be acceptable all cis people must become P.

TP.

We are TP.

by Anonymousreply 505November 16, 2018 8:16 PM

The TP community should separate from the LGB. Everyone's happy.

Well... Except the Ts. Because they won't get to erase the LGBs out of existence and get unwilling sex from people who don't swing their way.

R505 Theway Vivian Jay keeps making fun of rape victims on that thread tells you everything you need to know. What a creep.

by Anonymousreply 506November 16, 2018 8:25 PM

That article wore me out in trying to understand.

by Anonymousreply 507November 16, 2018 8:54 PM

R507 The article isnt worth reading. The comments are where the gold is

by Anonymousreply 508November 16, 2018 9:00 PM

I meant the comments more specifically, Homosexuals have orientations.

by Anonymousreply 509November 16, 2018 9:16 PM

R509 and that makes us bigots, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 510November 16, 2018 9:42 PM

I found this thread because I searched on the IT Crowd. So surprised to find it was the latest iteration of the Anti-Trans Brigade daily circle jerk.

by Anonymousreply 511November 16, 2018 10:19 PM

R511 Well, go back to the MSM if you want to see the trannys having their lady cocks wanked off to ease their endless pain. We don't indulge mental illness here

by Anonymousreply 512November 16, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote] We don't indulge mental illness here

Oh, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 513November 16, 2018 10:29 PM

Pink News degrading lesbians. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 17, 2018 1:51 AM

"Lesbian doesn't mean exclusively women who love women."

Sorry? That's EXACTLY what it means.

by Anonymousreply 515November 17, 2018 10:46 AM

If " trans women are women" as they keep claiming then they should be fighting against these non binary definitions with all their might otherwise they're tacitly agreeing that they aren't real women.

by Anonymousreply 516November 17, 2018 11:31 AM

R154

"Back in the 80s and before it meant the same as being sapphic/gay woman but sh**ty ‘political lesbians’ ended up changing what it means. "

Holy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 517November 17, 2018 11:47 AM

God forbid the lesbians get political.

I'm awaiting the think peice about how being gay doesn't mean you're attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 518November 17, 2018 11:48 AM

Prick News

by Anonymousreply 519November 17, 2018 12:10 PM

Surprise! The original poster of the anti lesbian tweet is trans!

by Anonymousreply 520November 17, 2018 12:23 PM

"Political lesbians", they are using a problematic and largely discredited idea from the 80s. Either stupid or more likely arguing in bad faith.

by Anonymousreply 521November 17, 2018 12:29 PM

WordPress has taken GenderTrender down, probably over the "ball waxing" expose. Poor Gallus, she has worked so hard over so many years!

by Anonymousreply 522November 17, 2018 12:43 PM

Teen Vogue is at it again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 17, 2018 1:41 PM

Trans don't believe that women are people. It's ironic, isn't it? They hate the very thing they try so hard to convince everyone they are.

by Anonymousreply 524November 17, 2018 1:42 PM

They are a means to an end for their backers, R524.

by Anonymousreply 525November 17, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote] But lesbians (and gay men) are already defying societal norms by being attracted to the opposite sex!

I meant to type "by NOT being attracted to the opposite sex". Oh well, you all know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 526November 17, 2018 3:26 PM

Why does every fucking transactivist on Twitter have a fucking animefurry profile pic?

by Anonymousreply 527November 17, 2018 3:52 PM

A lot seem to have multiple fetishes, R527. Esp the autogyns.

by Anonymousreply 528November 17, 2018 4:58 PM

R528 What the fuck is a autogyn?

by Anonymousreply 529November 17, 2018 5:47 PM

Donal Logue’s trans daughter Arlo/Jade is a furry.

by Anonymousreply 530November 17, 2018 6:57 PM

Google is your friend, R529.

by Anonymousreply 531November 17, 2018 7:06 PM

R529 autogynephilia, the fetishising of being perceived as female. Autogynephiles are aroused by the accoutrements of femininity and playacting womanface.

by Anonymousreply 532November 18, 2018 3:48 AM

Statement from Gallus Mag, and commenters trying to help her move her content:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 18, 2018 1:49 PM

No fucking way, R533. Orwell had nothing on this situation.

by Anonymousreply 534November 18, 2018 3:34 PM

And the craziest part, R534, is that he hadn't even stopped using his male name, so how can it be a "deadname"? His Twitter account was "Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv" and he used Jonathan, of course, for all business-related purposes (because being a man is lot more convenient when it comes to earning a living). It's enraging.

The saddest thing, to me, is that there is not one lawyer on the left who would take Gallus' case to court.

by Anonymousreply 535November 18, 2018 4:51 PM

Well no, R535. The T are handmaidens of an agenda.

People on the right may do it for the free speech issue, dunno.

It is easy to laugh at the answer the phones during the ladies lunch guy but wax my laydeeeeee balls dude has some real power behind him. They serve an interest, likely several.

Linehan has some white male privilege himself. We shall see how that plays out.

by Anonymousreply 536November 18, 2018 4:57 PM

R511, “circle jerk” is a porn term.

In my experience, transwomen are really into porn. Whereas women are not.

TW are more like men than they are like women. Because they ARE men. It’s impossible to change sex, & gender is just a social construct.

by Anonymousreply 537November 18, 2018 5:09 PM

Thanks R533. I started a thread but didn’t get any replies. I’ll bump it with your link.

by Anonymousreply 538November 18, 2018 5:12 PM

Is anybody brave enough to declare what they think the real agenda transpeople are being used for? I am quite sure with all the evidence and machinations what the Giddy Up is and I can't help but remember something Germaine Greer said in an interview years ago that made me sit up.

"They are trying to do away with the Family, but what can replace it that is better, even if a lot of families are dysfunctional?" ( paraphrase).

Oh and Scotland's SNP is trying to get through an act that will be about having a "named person" advocating for children ( using Trans narrative) that will take away a parent's right to know what is going on with their child more than say, a teacher.

All my life, well since I was about eight, I have been aware of "Establishment paedophilia". There was a children's home up the road from me in South London and I had a couple of friends there who went to my school. This was the 70s. I always used to wonder why a child in care from South London would be sent to children's homes in Wales. This was under the auspices of of the always in my lifetime Left wing Southwark Council. Lambeth Council ( not always in my lifetime Left Wing, but only recently), the same. And these kids were black and they mightn't have left London mentally ill, but all to a one are severely mentally ill adults.

I knew a woman that was a social worker for Islington council,again Left wing and since the time that Jeremy Corbyn was an Mp for a part of Islington that was sacked for "homophobia" because she told of paedophilia committed by a gay social worker. She didn't know that she was only seeing the tip of the iceberg. Didn't help that she was black, because the white Left wingers, accused her of being "backwards" pertaining to homosexuality. Of course they couldn't give a satisfactory answer when she asked what has a grown gay man fucking off an underage boy got to do with being a homosexual more than a paedophile? Peter Tatchell , gay himself and a "human rights " campaigner" seems to have a severe blind spot in child safeguarding and is under the assumption that if a 9 year old as and adult says that they liked it when an adult raped them this justifies the non stigmatisation of what he slyly calls "intergenerational sex"- not paedophilia; 9 years old, by the way.

The you have the likes of my M.P , funny chinned Harriet Harman and her closeted husband who both of them in the 70s supported the aims of the Uk equivalent of NAMBLA called PIE ( Paedophile Information Exchange). It was working class white women ( enemy of the middle class riven left of both sexes) who got tired of the intellectualisation of paedophilia by their supposed betters that started mashing up meetings and getting aggro. So no, funnily enough, Paedophilia was never seen as mainstream preserve amongst the common folk, even in the 70s, thank youse very much! Local woman would always tell you "who to avoid" as INSTITUTIONS never took it seriously, NOT the public and I'm very fucking tired of the middle class revisionism of this narrative, too. Peter Tatchell wrote a glowing obituary of Ian Campbell Dunn co founder of PIE. He claims now that he don't know that he was the founder of PIE and was praising his work in "gay rights". It is worth noting that I have yet to receive even a standard letter acknowledging the email that I have sent to Harriet Harman, my MP on he thoughts on Trans narrative and the insistence that safeguarding of women and children combined with the intention to take away parent power and that most Southwark Schools are not under the auspices of a centralised authority now that even Primary Schools are mostly academies ...who is doing the gatekeeping?

Full time that we acknowledge that we are only seeing the last tenth of the iceberg and that they do not want us to see the other nine. This has been thirty years in the making after being ran off and out in the 1980s on both sides of the Atlantic.

by Anonymousreply 539November 18, 2018 5:52 PM

I was already aware of a lot of what you wrote (R539) but not all of it. It is terrifying, and yes, I truly believe that a part of this whole, clearly very well-funded, movement is the aim to create a cultural and institutional idea/legal framework of the child as reflexive, agentic, and capable of bodily consent, and to intercept and erase the power of the parents, which is very often the power of the (female) mother, in contrast with the (male dominated, corrupted and corruptible) institution.

by Anonymousreply 540November 18, 2018 6:24 PM

There was an interesting post on I think mumsnet (which despite its twee name has some intelligent posters) in which the poster speculated about the agenda behind all this, describing the creation of a permanent ‘doll class’ of young people who through medical interventions never mature physically, sexually, or developmentally. Very creepy dystopian stuff.

by Anonymousreply 541November 18, 2018 7:04 PM

R541 Indeed, just look at how many trans have anime avatars online, those strange baby girls with giant doll eyes, creepy as fuck

by Anonymousreply 542November 18, 2018 7:09 PM

R540

That makes a disturbing amount of sense. They already have a clear and self admitted agenda to take medical consent out of parental hands.

by Anonymousreply 543November 18, 2018 8:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544November 18, 2018 10:14 PM

From link

The teacher, who has her own child, also believes many of those who say they are the wrong sex are simply gay but would face bullying if they were to ‘come out’. By contrast, she says, transgender children at the school are idolised by other pupils.

Ironically, many ADULTS who support this, believe that they are acting in support of gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 545November 18, 2018 10:17 PM

R545, it often takes a long time for people-- especially liberal heterosexuals-- to have that "click" moment where they really get it. But the good news is, once you see it, you can't un-see it.

by Anonymousreply 546November 18, 2018 11:07 PM

Muriel needs to shut down this stupid thread. You people are just so fucking awful.

The Datalounge doesn't want you. Nobody wants you.

by Anonymousreply 547November 18, 2018 11:15 PM

We are DL, r547 — not you. Are you even gay?

We are hitting a nerve...so we are onto something.

For a long time now, I’ve seen this as a way for predatory men to eliminate women as gatekeepers to children.

That was way back when “transwoman” Julianna Fialowski, who is now in jail for consuming CHILD PORN was arrested for raping a “transboy” he was counseling.

by Anonymousreply 548November 18, 2018 11:20 PM

You are not the DL. You are awful bigoted cunts and we will get rid of you. We've gotten rid of bigger, more entrenched groups than yours. Any Prancing Ponies or Cumberbitches trashing up my Datalounge threadlist these days? Nope and nope. Hehehehehehe.

CHIIIIIIIILD POOOOOOOORN! GATEKEEPERS FOR THE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILDREEEEEEEEN!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! THE EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!

You're fucking awful and batshit crazy.

God, you act like a bunch of Munchausens bitches just waiting to torment any children given over to your insane "protection" and care. No wonder everyone hates you. This is why you have no friends, no family, no nothing. You are hateful and disgusting and nobody wants you.

by Anonymousreply 549November 19, 2018 12:04 AM

"You're fucking awful and batshit crazy."

And you're losing, hence the hysteria at R549.

by Anonymousreply 550November 19, 2018 12:20 AM

Tranny meltdowns are so funny. They just can’t hide the raging misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 551November 19, 2018 12:53 AM

R549

Actually I have no problem calling child porn evil.

by Anonymousreply 552November 19, 2018 1:34 AM

I don’t know many people who do.

by Anonymousreply 553November 19, 2018 1:37 AM

R549, congrats on being my very first ignore.

by Anonymousreply 554November 19, 2018 1:42 AM

Linehan out of Twitter jail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555November 19, 2018 1:51 AM

Graham Linehan ‏ Verified account

@Glinner Nov 17 More Our old friend--homosexual conversion therapy by stealth. Remember, Stonewall supports this shit. STONEWALL!

by Anonymousreply 556November 19, 2018 1:54 AM

Graham Linehan ‏ Verified account

@Glinner Nov 17 More Something the Mumsnetters asked: where are the rest of the men? I said I was sure you'd all be along presently. They hope so because as annoying as it may be, men are listened to more and receive less abuse. Women need our help on this one, boys.

by Anonymousreply 557November 19, 2018 1:56 AM

Amen to r557

by Anonymousreply 558November 19, 2018 9:04 AM

"Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that affects people who were assigned female at birth."

You know... The ones with ovaries... Whisper it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559November 20, 2018 1:59 AM

It’s dystopian r559. Being unable to say woman in case it upsets men who want to be women or women who want to be men. It’s always one sided too, they never say prostate havers or testicle bearers, it’s always women who are reduced to being second class non-men.

by Anonymousreply 560November 20, 2018 1:19 PM

Yes Ts see women as just a combination of body parts that they can rent or buy. Not humans.

by Anonymousreply 561November 20, 2018 1:22 PM

R560, how could you forget the [italic]Teen Vogue[/italic] article that refers to 'non-prostate-owners'? They even provided a helpful image of the anatomy of these fabled beasts (see link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562November 20, 2018 11:36 PM

I am non prostate owner hear me roar!

by Anonymousreply 563November 20, 2018 11:46 PM

I was so enraged by that article (R562), so disturbing. It was written by a man, unsurprisingly. It was the discursive version of a grown man offering an objectified (non-pleasure feeling) body of a teenage girl so that boys and men can decide which hole they wanted to fuck. So disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 564November 21, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote]It’s dystopian [R559]. Being unable to say woman in case it upsets men who want to be women or women who want to be men. It’s always one sided too, they never say prostate havers or testicle bearers, it’s always women who are reduced to being second class non-men.

r560, so true.

by Anonymousreply 565December 4, 2018 2:59 AM

[quote][R545], it often takes a long time for people-- especially liberal heterosexuals-- to have that "click" moment where they really get it. But the good news is, once you see it, you can't un-see it.

r546, but can we really expect more from liberal heterosexuals when we have allowed this issue to be intertwined with sexual orientation, and all of our formerly gay organisations now push the trans narrative incessantly and without question?

by Anonymousreply 566December 4, 2018 3:06 AM

No idea how this thread hasn't been censored yet but here are a few really interesting links.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567December 4, 2018 3:16 AM

And another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568December 4, 2018 3:18 AM

Well, I've been put in Twitter jail after pointing out the racist trope of categorising Black Women as a "subset" of women within Transactivism. Of course, when I pointed out that this was a trope used by the slavers of yore, the better to justify maltreatment and abuse and to "other"" black women out of being female, two ugly arsed Transwomen ( white) reported me ( black). I won't take down my comments and I only joined Twitter in April in order to "better" explain to my friends why this "Trans Agenda" is a shitshow. You would be surprised how many people understand things laid out on Twitter better than spoken.

I've done my works within my WHOLE friendship group and they are passing it all on. So fuck Twitter and the horse it rode in on. We have to get rid of the idea of "internet advocacy" and get back to the street. It's a very large part, probably the largest, of why politics as a whole is a whole shit show. Too much "following" from all corners and all comers. And we probably have to accept that the average mind can't absorb 24 hr information with twenty different "takes" on it in any salient , constructive way. I dare say that is what Transactivists , cleverly depended on.

Big up any and anybody who is putting their heads above the parapet and trying to navigate the Cluster B of it all. Take time out for yourselves, too. And the silent? I would have snorted at you one time, but a crazier , scarier set of people all on one side , I have yet to meet. So I can't blame you and won't.

by Anonymousreply 569December 4, 2018 3:38 AM

Hildegard of Bingen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 12, 2018 2:04 AM

Sorry wrong thread^

by Anonymousreply 571December 12, 2018 2:11 AM

Strangely aposite though r571. Hildegard also was either very adept at making stuff up or mentally unstable. Maybe a little from column A and a little from column B.

by Anonymousreply 572December 12, 2018 2:14 AM

Thank you for courageously resisting the TRA tide, R569. There are quite a few Black gender-critical women who are speaking out about this arrant nonsense now both on YouTube and Twitter, but I suppose it's only a matter of time before those accounts get shut down by white dudes in fishnet tights and Dollar Store wigs.

by Anonymousreply 573December 12, 2018 4:01 AM

This Black women gets it and specifically how the trans agenda is disrespectful to Black women and couches the argument very carefully but resolutely. (Ignore the mixup confusing the stuntqueen gay man who exposed DH, for a MTF)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 12, 2018 5:19 AM

^Oops punctuation fail. Should’ve been a comma after “women”..and probably more I’m missing

by Anonymousreply 575December 12, 2018 5:21 AM

Great interview with Derrick Jensen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576December 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Gee, Pink News, why no comments section?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 12, 2018 1:32 PM

R573, a whole lot of the trans activists making the most noise seem to be middle-class white men, that notably oppressed group.

by Anonymousreply 578December 12, 2018 3:49 PM

When did ‘deadnaming’ ([italic]sic[/italic]) become a hate crime more felonious than racist abuse or homophobia? How do these people get the police or anyone else to take them seriously?

by Anonymousreply 579December 12, 2018 5:19 PM

Hundreds of gay men and lesbians supporting Linehan under Prick News' Twitter post!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 12, 2018 7:32 PM

r576, thanks for the link to the interview. Brave man.

by Anonymousreply 581December 12, 2018 7:35 PM

r580, those comments are inspiring. Finally some common sense, even as Pink News tries to mislead the public. Who would have thought that a straight comedy writer would emerge as one the most important figures in gay and lesbian rights today.

by Anonymousreply 582December 12, 2018 9:25 PM

Just bumping this as the inevitable happened and the Martina Navratilova thread got shut down.

by Anonymousreply 583December 22, 2018 4:02 PM

Popular Brit comedian/writer Robert Webb came out as gender critical today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 22, 2018 6:08 PM

And he says in the comments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 22, 2018 6:12 PM

Good on Robert Webb, R585.

The Father Ted Christmas special aired in the UK earlier tonight and I noticed a few whiny tweets from people who can't enjoy the show anymore because Graham Linehan understands basic biology. If they want to deny themselves the sight of the priests lost in the lingerie department, it's their loss.

by Anonymousreply 586December 23, 2018 9:48 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, R586; it's hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 23, 2018 11:30 PM

" It's Irelands largest lingerie section is my understanding."

by Anonymousreply 588December 24, 2018 10:12 AM

Ugh! The shameless cynicism

Peen News:

“Non-binary writer Thal tweeted about Webb and Linehan, saying: “It’s old-fashioned mansplaining mixed with old-fashioned white knighting, actual virtue signalling to seek approval from rich white women who soothe their egos, and straight up misogyny they are cheered for by those same women.

“Sad little gits really.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589December 24, 2018 10:28 AM

The very same neo-liberals who mocked the Right's "think of the children" nonsense for decades are now hypocritically screaming, "Think of the twans kidz!!!" Nope. Rational thought is what's needed now (and always), not emotion.

by Anonymousreply 590December 24, 2018 2:15 PM

Robert Webb has always been incredibly sensible. I'd highly recommend his autobiography - How Not To Be A Boy, where he talks about his bi sexuality. It's also very, very funny.

Pink News are a disgrace. Since when did some ass-wipe in the middle of nowhere tweeting something become news? As if their view is any more or less valid than anyone else's?

by Anonymousreply 591December 28, 2018 9:21 AM

R29 The hell you say.

I have never even BEEN on Face Book and I adore and worship Magdalen Berns. I have been posting here since the says when trans people were not even a topic of discussion,

Oh, and I am not even a lesbian. You need to stop being so obvious. Try a more subtle approach to your tranny offensive. No one's buying it any longer. That Aussie man-woman woke everyone up as to what is happening to born women.

by Anonymousreply 592December 28, 2018 9:37 AM

Graham is hot.

by Anonymousreply 593December 28, 2018 10:22 AM

This video is making the rounds on Twitter. Some are saying he's former Navy Seal/trans activist Kristin Beck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594December 28, 2018 6:09 PM

Do women ever say to a guy. “Let’s take it outside!” ?

by Anonymousreply 595December 28, 2018 6:20 PM

So.... He unequivocally sounds like a man, and threatens to beat up the employee before knocking over a display and then grunting like a frat bro. Very ladylike.

"I plan on telling the entire LGBTQ community!" 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 596December 28, 2018 6:25 PM

"I'm going to ask you for the fifth time to stop calling me a man-- because quite clearly I am not!" Yeah, can't you see my pink shirt and lipstick? Having a vagina doesn't mean "woman"-- gender stereotypes do!

For the love of God, how can anyone not see how regressive this shit is?

by Anonymousreply 597December 28, 2018 6:39 PM

Jesus, R594, he's unhinged!

by Anonymousreply 598December 28, 2018 11:57 PM

Yikes! I wonder how Pink News and the res5 of the transjacked Gay media and orgs will spin this? Actually we know exactly how they’ll spin it: DARVO — He was the innocent brave gal under attack by aggressive cis patriarchy and it’s toxic masculinity. lol. Or ..”welll it’s entirely excusable because the way society treats stunning and brave transwomen causes them stress and mental illness p (NOT that mental disorder has anything to do with rejecting your body. Noooo!!), combined with disrupting effects of taking the hormones (don’t you dare bring up the point that, “well actual women with female hormones don’t act like this” you bigot!}. Mess

by Anonymousreply 599December 29, 2018 1:04 AM

That’s not Beck.

by Anonymousreply 600December 29, 2018 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!