Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People you regret fucking.

I just took a deep dive down the rabbit hole on Instagram, and came across an account belonging to a man I met in high school.

Though we talked in HS, we never hooked up until about a year after we graduated. We became regular fuck buddies for almost 5 years. He had the biggest dick I’ve ever seen, and that is all he had going for him. He was a total LOSER, and according to his Instagram, he still is.

He now looks like a drunken circus clown who has washed off his makeup. Every picture shows him with either booze, and/or weed, and he’s just GROSS. I can’t believe I fucked that guy. I am SOOO embarrassed.

My gawd. I did some really stupid shit when I was younger.

Do any of you here have one of these?

by Anonymousreply 116March 10, 2020 2:35 AM

thread is worthless without pics

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2018 10:40 PM

Link to said Instagram account plz

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2018 10:45 PM

Gurl I know you didn't make me read that without like to his gram

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2018 10:46 PM

Guys, I considered linking his IG, and I just CANNOT do it! He’s much too ugly, and then there are privacy concerns.

Trust me when I say he looks horrible. He looks like a hobo living in a tent. And please, I know some people really are hobos who live in tents, and I am not trying to be cruel to them. But we all know we would not willingly fuck actual hobos, living in tents, or people who look like hobos living in tents.

The shame.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2018 10:50 PM

My first trip with my family to Disney World in Orlando when I just turned 17. The hotel concierge was a very handsome Latino, I think he was Cuban, about 25. I had only had sex once before and I guess I liked that he found me attractive. He was super flirty with me and when he saw me in the lobby by myself he walked over and chatted me up and charmed me. We ended up hooking up later than night in a storage room. It was only mutual oral sex, and he came in my mouth and I swallowed most of it because he asked me to. I didn't get to cum because he was still on duty and he ran out and back to the front desk. Because of how the hook-up ended I felt used, especially since I ate his cum.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2018 10:52 PM

You were used, Hon. Yes. Just like a man. He comes, wants to get out of there at once. Never mind you didn't come. He did Now you aren't a concern. He left.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2018 11:26 PM

toxic masculinity

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2018 11:29 PM

Well, let's see ... the county ass't. d.a., a tight-bodied spastic with c.p. a smelly fisherman, stank of the sea, a bad-breathed wood man a college roommate rather ugly .... we all have 'em!

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2018 11:31 PM

The drunken pickup who gave me Hepatitis A.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2018 11:32 PM

In 2001, a hot police detective from Chicago. After we spent a night together, he told me he voted for George W. Bush. Out of curiosity, I googled him a couple of years ago, and apparently he lives in Texas now, and among his Facebook likes are all the usual vile things that Deplorables like. Still looking good and in shape but the thought that I had sex with that man makes me want to retch in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2018 11:37 PM

Too many to list.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2018 11:38 PM

You can only regret what you remember

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2018 11:39 PM

A cute guy senior year of college who looked like the young Conor Habib. Met up with him 10 years later and he was bigger than the present Conor Habib who appears to be on a cheese cake only diet. Actually, I don't regret the college sex, he was a cute, furry, little thing.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2018 11:40 PM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2018 11:40 PM

"Did you ever..."

No.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2018 11:54 PM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2018 11:55 PM

Well.......

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2018 12:20 AM

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2018 12:47 AM

And I thought being an international flight attendant would be elegant! One bathhouse after another is all

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2018 12:57 AM

Don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2018 1:00 AM

Most bodybuilders.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2018 1:07 AM

I only hope they don’t regret me.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2018 1:41 AM

I blame heavy drinking for clouding my judgment. That and crushing loneliness. I cringe when I think of the losers I brought home or when home with. Can't be undone now.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2018 1:46 AM

Wow, OP. Way to go, making that guy's sad decline all about you. It must be exhausting being the center of the universe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2018 1:56 AM

A few hookups, the third of a threesome in my teens, both my exes (though the first is not a strong regret actually, he was fine).

I'd say about 2/3+ of the males I've had sex with I have a level of regret about, and I'm a mix of being more picky now, but also not wanting to be too picky because my 20s is a limited time.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2018 2:01 AM

#6,001

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2018 2:14 AM

Regrets...I've had a few.

But, then again, too few to mention.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2018 2:45 AM

Who here remembers the TWO POTATO on Christopher St just a couple of blocks from the piers?

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2018 3:02 AM

There are too many to count but I lived in the Bay Area in the 1980's and I'm still here!

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2018 3:49 AM

hi Dad

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2018 3:54 AM

This twink I met at an airport hotel bar. He smelled bad when we got back to my room and his body under his clothing was a big disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2018 4:23 AM

OP, just screenshot a pic or two and edit out the identifying info.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2018 4:45 AM

My second husband, now married to His seventh relationship.

Also, a dumbass I dated in NOLA with a nuclear shelter tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2018 5:02 AM

I don’t think Muriel has enough room on her servers for all the regrets.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2018 5:07 AM

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear more about the dumbass from NOLA with the nuclear shelter tattoo

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2018 5:30 AM

OP, you didn't just fuck him, you fucked him for five years. That's an awful lot of regretting to do now.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2018 5:45 AM

This fucking asshole Russian doctor I met when I first moved to the east coast almost 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2018 6:02 AM

R36, yes, 5 years.

In my own defense, he had a huge cock, and knew how to use it. Also, I was drunk, many a night.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2018 8:09 AM

OP, you didn't just fuck him for 5 years you used him for 5 years because of his dick and you didn't even like him as a person. That's sick.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2018 9:12 AM

All 200+ of them.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2018 9:52 AM

A five year fuck buddy is a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2018 10:05 AM

R11 I have no regrets. Keep them coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2018 11:21 AM

Only one, Billy. He came, then wouldn't suck me off or otherwise make me cum. I threw him out.

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2018 11:39 AM

The hot Serbian skank I met who gave me FACIAL HERPES. He was hot as fuck and then 2 weeks later I get these ulcers all over my face precisely where he lightly bit me where he kissed me (which was weird, but whatever - he was too hot for me to care). The sores were agonizing, and I had to get them cultured by an infectious disease doc. He's only seen a handful of cases in his life. It never appeared on my lips. Just my face. Even my eye got very red and the herpes is in there too. So, thank god for valtrex because I never had another outbreak and my eye cleared up completely - but it was fucking disgusting for 2 months (to heal after the first one). I had one other episode but valtrex stopped it before the eruption. Again with the red eyes too. I can't believe I have to live with this for life thanks to him.

Oh and then after we hooked up for 5 hours, I learned he's one of the sluttiest pigs around - loves fisting, bareback everything, lives in bath houses, etc.

How's that for a regret?

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2018 11:46 AM

R44, where are you? I once met a Serbian hottie who was into all sorts of nasty stuff too. Thankfully I didn’t get anything from him

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2018 11:53 AM

The guy I hooked up with twice who then “fell in love” with me and proceeded to stalk me for months. Creepy little fucker

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2018 11:54 AM

I blew Richard Speck. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2018 11:56 AM

Numbers 22 and 43.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2018 11:57 AM

R45 - the Serbian Slut lives in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2018 12:04 PM

I met a guy at a party who was very charming and cute as a button. But when we got back to his tiny shabby apartment and he took off his clothes and glasses, he simply wasn’t cute anymore. I kind of went through the motions and then told him to take me home. It was a big eye opener for me.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2018 12:15 PM

Je ne regrette rien.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2018 12:18 PM

I wish we could name names

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2018 2:35 PM

Fuck, R44. I'm so sorry that that happened to you. I'm glad you're better now.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2018 2:41 PM

The citizens of the United States of America.

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2018 2:55 PM

The guy I met at a bar last summer. He was cute as hell, albeit a little femme. I was pretty drunk and we Ubered to my place. The next morning, while I made coffee and he showered, I noticed his stuff on the counter in the bathroom. A fake ID and his real ID. He was almost 17, but not quite. I assumed he was over 21 due where we met.

I dropped him where he asked me to and breathed a big sigh of relief. Later that week, as I was leaving for work, I saw him parked outside my house on the street. I rolled down my window to say, WTF, when he demanded $500 or he was going to the police. I said nothing, rolled up my window and drove off. But I was shaking all the way to the office. I called a friend who's a police detective. He assured me that I was okay, but took down the kid's information as best I cold remember. I lived in fear for months, but never heard from him again.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2018 3:39 PM

Thanks r53. On top of that (before the herpes came out) he would text me "hi" and then not reply for 4 hours and text "hi" again... and then he'd talk for a little bit, and I'd say - let's meet after work and he'd disappear. He did this for a week (and stupid me put up with it because I thought he'd actually meet again and I was so into him). Anyway, this weird behavior is what led me to ask around about him & my one friend was like - oh shit that guy needs a biohazard suit. Again, nothing had happened yet. Then, 2-3 weeks later, I got "the worst acne of my life" - which I never even connected to him for another month. Once I told him, he was, of course, saying there's no way i got it from him. The whole thing is weird. Don't most people have HSV-1 (cold sores)? But why on earth did I suddenly get it then, at age 35, and have such a reaction? Why didn't anyone else ever give it to me in all the years I have been kissing guys. It's a weird situation. I think his weirdo flaky behavior & finding out he was a fetish-crazed fisting bottom was just as bad as the herpes.

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2018 3:49 PM

My friend's ex BF. They were broken up for a long time by the time we fucked around (10+ years) but he's subsequently just icked me the fuck out, including an apparent interest in, shall we say, the Spacey/Singer side of town. (I just shut down all communication - did not want to hear about it at all). Also, he was pretty, but a painfully bad lay.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2018 1:38 AM

OMG. There was a guy I hooked up with multiple years ago. He was a bizarro stalker. This was pre-Internet and I met him through a personal ad in the gay newspaper. The first sign should have been that he changed the name in the ad every month.

Anyway, the hookup itself was meh, okay, whatever. I don't think we even came, to be honest. Just a little cuddling, kissing, grabbing. So no fucking, I guess (not quite the question, I know.) We were at his place and he had four TVs, and all of them were on while we made out. Very strange.

It was the stalkery bullshit he pulled after....when I didn't want to return his phone calls, because clearly not much interest there. We had a few polite exchanges but I stopped calling back. Then there were a series of hangups. Then messages. First a little insistent, then just weird and mean.

Funny thing is, a year or so later I briefly worked for the cable company in phone customer service, and he called in about his account. He didn't recognize my name or voice, but I was shocked at how many notes were on his account detailing hw strange and bizarre he was, and some of the strange, mean and abusive calls they'd gotten from him.

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2018 1:44 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2018 11:31 AM

Met a nice, cute guy at a bar and went home with him. He had two bookshelves full of books at the top of the stairs which impressed me because I remembered reading that John Waters quotation about not fucking guys who don’t own some books. The next morning he wanted to take me out for coffee. While he was showering, I took a look at the books. About 1/3 of them were by Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, etc.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2018 11:43 AM

Rock Hudson, Liberace, Freddy Mercury...

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2018 12:24 PM

OP humblebragging. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING shameful about banking a horse hung guy, in his youth, no less!

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2018 12:26 PM

BANGING

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2018 12:27 PM

Holy shit, r44- monitor that eye- should your vision start dimming, see a doctor stat. A friend of mine got herpes in her eyeball (from using a tester lipliner in her eye), ignored her loss of vision (because the iris what changing color, which she thought was cool), and had to get a cornea transplant.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2018 12:31 PM

When I was in grad school at Columbia they had gay dances that were popular. I met this cute jock from Connecticut who was down from Cornell. He was so handsome and built we had torrid sex that night. Turned out we knew some of the same people on the Vineyard. Well we spent a couple weekends together and were soon doing everything raw, because Not Our Kind, right? He looked clean. Well then he said he was going to concentrate on another guy who was positive. WHAT!? In fact that loser gave me HIV HPV 1 and.2 and anal chlamydia! Then I did some sleuthing and they were RENTERS on the Vineyard he wasn't even in the Ivy part of Cornell. Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2018 12:39 PM

R65 That sounds ghastly, just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2018 12:47 PM

When I was in my 20's, I attended a New Year's Eve party at a friend's home in Manhattan. A handsome 'older' man flirted with me throughout the evening. Shortly before midnight, he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the bathroom. I was fine with that and certainly did not resist.

What usually happens in circumstances like those described did happen. He managed to cum in my mouth just as everyone was screaming "Happy New Year!" He zipped up, grabbed the door knob, said to me, "I'll go out first. You wait in here. Be careful, my partner is out there."

Upon reflection, I could have done without any of that.

by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2018 12:49 PM

R67 I had one of those at one time. It was a Halloween party where I was one of a few younger guys invited, and a lot of late 30s, 40s, and 50 something men were there.

Flirted with a devastatingly handsome older guy who was warm and charming. Same thing happened with us. Beautiful long dick too, but the minute he came, it was all business and he was ice cold after that. His partner was there with him - none the wiser apparently, but still...

A lesson I learned early. Never again after that.

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2018 1:07 PM

[quote] I only hope they don’t regret me.

Yeah, I think about that too. In fact, when something triggers a memory of a former trick, I often wonder if I'm remembered at all.

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2018 2:04 PM

The one I regret was my boyfriend's twin brother.

BF was out of town, and the brother called at 2 am and said he was nearby and too drunk to drive and asked if he could stay over. I let him in and went back to bed. I woke up a few hours later and he was all over me. I didn't resist and instead of just letting it be a one-time thing, I fell hard for him (what can I say? I was 20).

Of course the boyfriend found out and it was ugly. We somehow managed to stay together for a few more years (probably because he was a bigger slut than I was) but it's not something I'm proud of.

by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2018 2:07 PM

R70 = Malcom Winters

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2018 2:09 PM

Were they IDENTICAL twins? If so, why not be happy with the one you already had.

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2018 2:10 PM

If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] Yeah, I think about that too. In fact, when something triggers a memory of a former trick, I often wonder if I'm remembered at all.

On a couple of occasions, I've found out I'm not remembered though I remembered them. That hurts. I guess ones memories are ones own.

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2018 9:03 AM

My WORST nightmare at R44. And the main reason I can count my one-night stands on one hand. The rest were...longer stands.

by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2018 9:25 AM

Sex with Godzilla. I had been fantasizing about having sex with a prehistoric radioactive dinosaur since puberty . At the age of 27 I got my chsnce....however my fantasy turned to disappointment when my dream dino turned out to be a mincing prispot pussy bottom lizard with a hole si big you could drive a Tokeyo bullet train through and not touch the sides.

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2018 9:52 AM

Susan Sarandon. No joke, guys. I as drunk as fuck and she knew I was gay.

by Anonymousreply 77October 7, 2018 10:19 AM

No regrets, I'm sure some of them regret me tho.

by Anonymousreply 78October 7, 2018 10:34 AM

R77 details or you're a liar

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2018 10:36 AM

Hello, it happened two years ago [R77]. We worked together for an extended period of time and we got close, she's a great companion and loves to talk. I got drunk, she doesn't drink, only smokes joints and it happened in her trailer. But there was no awkwardness after it because of her attitude, she's very comfortable in her own skin.

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2018 10:54 AM

R77 Is 32 year old Jonathan Brinklin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2018 11:56 AM

Shep Huntleigh

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2018 1:46 PM

Je ne regrete rein-

by Anonymousreply 83October 7, 2018 1:49 PM

Alam Wernick

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2018 9:39 PM

[quote] It must be exhausting being the center of the universe.

It is.

Which is why I suffer from fibromyalgia.

by Anonymousreply 85October 7, 2018 9:40 PM

OP - this guy with the huge cock..you say he looks like a washed up clown without makeup.

Could he be more accurately described as a bum...or a hobo?

by Anonymousreply 86October 7, 2018 9:45 PM

My dad

by Anonymousreply 87October 7, 2018 9:48 PM

My uncle.

by Anonymousreply 88October 8, 2018 6:31 PM

Number 37

by Anonymousreply 89October 8, 2018 7:19 PM

"Je ne regrete rein"

Oh, cherie!

by Anonymousreply 90October 8, 2018 7:47 PM

This little fucker named Jimmy!

by Anonymousreply 91October 8, 2018 9:39 PM

Jocasta

by Anonymousreply 92October 9, 2018 3:00 AM

Eleanor Roosevelt.

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2018 2:58 PM

The hottie Canuck high-school quarterback I used to fuck through a gloryhole in the mens room at Sears where he worked in the hardware department at night and on weekends. Didn't want it (or anything else) any other way. It limited our relationship, to say the least.

Now he's a fat, hairy glass installer living year-round in Palm Desert.

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2018 3:14 PM

RBC

RAB SR.

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2018 3:38 PM

R94, care to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2018 11:35 AM

Pretty much every guy I've hooked up with but when you live in a small town in the middle of nowhere you don't have a lot to choose from so I'm only having sex with myself these days.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2018 1:43 PM

R96 In what way?

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2018 4:43 PM

The QB, the glory hole, and Sears...

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2018 3:19 AM

The rain, the park, and other things.

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2018 10:32 AM

This should be an entertaining thread

by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2018 11:48 AM

Pol Pot.

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2018 12:14 PM

I regret fucking Mr. Tiny Toadstool but I can honestly say I didn't feel a thing, except revulsion after. I did not regret fucking him over however.

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2018 12:38 PM

R99 Hard to explain. It was a long, long time ago, I was young and naive, and I guess it was an education. I thought, "Hottie wants to fuck, maybe we can get something more going on here." He did not. That, back then, was news to me - you want me to fuck you four or five times a week and that's it? He had a tight ass he wanted poked as often as possible and no more. You'll get sick of caviar if that's all you eat. I was older than him but not much: four or five years or so and sure, I was in Sears three or four times a week looking at power tools and him out of the corner of my eye, but cute as he was and porny as it sounds there was no there there. He didn't want a drink (legal then at 18), dinner, drugs, a night out or sex in a bed. I suspect I was not the only one putting his backfield in motion but never knew because he was all action and no - almost zero - talk.

I regretted it up to a point even then because it made me crazy to get that much, that good, that often but not all of what I wanted. He was so hot and so available that I kept going back and kind of hated myself for concentrating on something I knew was going nowhere. And then he graduated and was gone. I was in love with the image and his sweet ass but didn't have a clue who he was as a person.

by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2018 9:03 PM

R104 back in my bathhouse days there was this rican who fucked me every time he saw me. And that's all. It was always great, mind you. But others who did the same usually chatted with me and wanted my number and so on.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Why regret it? Sounds like it was good for what it was.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2018 12:10 PM

One guy was so hideous I made him suck me off through a hole in a sheet. He did bring me Arby's every time we hooked up so that part was ok.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2018 12:25 PM

You have a sad life, R107.

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2018 12:30 PM

R107, the Arby’s thing sounds really familiar.... but I can’t remember the exact details.

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2018 12:35 PM

Aw, c'mon, R109. You wanted so badly to blow R107 that you brought him Arby's as a bribe. Don't be coy. This is DataLounge. We know.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2018 12:48 PM

R107, DID HE ALSO BRING YOU HORSEY SAUCE ?

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2018 1:35 PM

My ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 112October 27, 2018 2:08 AM

Miss Otis Regrets nothing. I'm in my fifties now and I've had an awesome sex life. Every color of the rainbow, cute and brute, bear and bare, queen and mean, big dick, small dick, tall dick, all dick. I wouldn't change a thing. What I regret is that good classic cruising is pretty much dead, the bars are a morgue, and the technology is just a lot of bullshit and head games. Don't have the patience for it. I'm a silver fox now, and pretty much at home with Mr. Happy, but I don't mind. I have great memories. Nothing lasts forever.

by Anonymousreply 113October 27, 2018 2:33 AM

I agree with R113

by Anonymousreply 114October 27, 2018 7:49 PM

[quote] The hot Serbian skank I met who gave me FACIAL HERPES. He was hot as fuck and then 2 weeks later I get these ulcers all over my face precisely where he lightly bit me where he kissed me (which was weird, but whatever - he was too hot for me to care). The sores were agonizing, and I had to get them cultured by an infectious disease doc. He's only seen a handful of cases in his life. It never appeared on my lips. Just my face. Even my eye got very red and the herpes is in there too. So, thank god for valtrex because I never had another outbreak and my eye cleared up completely - but it was fucking disgusting for 2 months (to heal after the first one). I had one other episode but valtrex stopped it before the eruption. Again with the red eyes too. I can't believe I have to live with this for life thanks to him.

That sounds worse than the coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 115March 10, 2020 2:10 AM

Pol Pot

Various Dictators

Clifford Buttnubbin

by Anonymousreply 116March 10, 2020 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!