Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you have sex with Elton John?

I wouldn't. Not even if he paid me.

He's starting to look like an old English woman.

Any why doesn't anyone talk to him about the toupee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2018 9:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2018 6:28 PM

Nope, he never had a hot period, even when he was young. Boy George isn't a hottie either, but I'd rather have sex with him, out of make-up anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2018 6:37 PM

I agree, R2. Boy George is handsome out of drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2018 6:40 PM

He is, I even had a sex dream about him, and I never have sex dreams! I have no idea why, I just don't.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2018 6:41 PM

Actually, Elton could pull off the androgynous look when he was younger, because he still looked masculine. The contrast was okay.

Now, he just looks like an old lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2018 6:42 PM

Elton wasn't bad looking when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2018 6:43 PM

Oh let him have his wig, for heaven's sake. And I'm sure he gets as much sex as he wants with rentals. He's old and fat which are the two cardinal sins of gay existence, but the $$$ means he need never go to bed unreleased. Same thing everybody else with that much money does.

He's contributed something lasting to the world. He's bitchy but not evil. I've never heard of him harming anyone (other than a well-placed barb, perhaps). Fill your boots, Elton!

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2018 6:47 PM

Sure, when he was younger he looked like he knew how to have some fun. But in the last 30 years, maybe since he got sober(?), he is too uptight and maybe a tad humorless.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2018 6:49 PM

I bet he’s a bossy bottom....

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2018 6:50 PM

Without the purple dress-up garb and the wig and the glasses he would look like the elderly Queen Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2018 6:52 PM

Has anyone on DL had sex with Elton John?

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2018 6:52 PM

No, not even when he was young, but especially not now.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2018 6:52 PM

Even I don't have sex with Elton anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2018 7:29 PM

Maybe not sex but I’d LOVE to hang out with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2018 7:37 PM

No, but maybe he can take Robin Williams' place for the Mrs. Doubtfire sequel.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2018 7:39 PM

No, I prefer men.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2018 7:43 PM

Fuck him, to chose to spend decades in the closet, even going so far as getting married, during the AIDS crisis he was all over Ryan White but never commented on what was actually happening to other gay men, and then when he finally deigned to comeout he expects to be feted and regarded as a 'gay icon'....he is a fat chicken

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2018 7:44 PM

One time. In exchange for his entire collection of art photography.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2018 7:45 PM

More like an old Australian woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2018 7:49 PM

Do we not all have a price we would state, as you have r18, if we were being really honest? I guess for most there would need be several noughts in the number. Plus for me he would need to remove the pearls as seen in the photo at r1.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2018 7:56 PM

He just seems so humorless and serious about himself. He needs to relax, its only music, not the solution to world peace.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2018 8:00 PM

This guy sure clung to superstardom with white-knuckled ferocity. Must be an incredible narcissist for it to mean so much to him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2018 8:11 PM

Nobody asked you to have sex with Elton John. Also, he's an OLD man. What's this ridiculous thread about? People get old and lose their obvious gender signifiers. Old ladies sometimes don't look very feminine.

REPEAT: ELTON JOHN WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also he was ok looking at the appropriate age. Nothing special looking. But a musical genius so that can be attractive to anyone with a bit of culture.

UNLIKE YOU DIPSHIT OP TWAT TROLL

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2018 8:21 PM

Turning into Dame Edith Evans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2018 8:23 PM

R23 Boundaries Stated, dear.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2018 8:28 PM

He was never what you would call good-looking even when young, but in his younger days he did have a certain appeal. Of course he became more and more unattractive as he got older, as most people do. I liked a lot of his music during the seventies. I wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2018 8:32 PM

I always wanted Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2018 8:36 PM

R26 I liked him right up to and not including Crocodile Rock.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2018 8:38 PM

He seems like a real nightmare to deal with (personality-wise). The type to need constant attention. I suspect he's abusive in lots of ways and has a bad temper- and I wouldn't want to handle all his ups and sideways-downs, and control freakery.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2018 8:39 PM

Elton John is a massive musical talent ...but looks-wise? He's never been much in the hot department. Sure, he he had coke confidence that worked for him when he was younger and slimmer and could blow all that cash on drugs and shoes- his couture wardrobe would have us believe he's a strutting glampuss peacock... but his age doesn't suit his style nor his size or his ethnicity. At 71 he's still trying to pull off the vibrant Disco Pimp look he was able to pull off at 21...and he fails.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2018 8:43 PM

Say what you will about Keith Richards -he never looked like he was trying so hard to have a style or be cool...but he does, and he is. Even when Elton actually DID look cool -it always looked like he was trying his good-and-godDAMNED-est to look cool ...which is always uncool. Richards is what, 74? He and Elton are of a similar age.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2018 8:55 PM

I always liked him and his music and the fact that he was an English guy but somehow picked up the American bluesy-Rock thing and took it to a new level.

He’s as much a deserving icon as any other that come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2018 8:58 PM

hell to the know

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2018 9:00 PM

Heavens no!

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2018 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!