Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BRUTAL Gay hate-driven attack in Brooklyn

Police search for suspect in brutal hate-driven attack in Brooklyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2018 5:50 PM

On connaît

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2018 8:12 PM

I live a few blocks away from that nasty dive bar.

This bar has been around for almost 20 years but it's always surrounded by trouble.

The las time i was there a hasidic Jew was in there, staring at everybody. They like to come in from time to time. Suddenly a mob of hasidic men came in and took this guy out by the ears, it all happened in a flash.

Plus this isnt the first time a gay bashing has occurred in the vicinity of the bar.

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2018 8:13 PM

When Tubitha goes out in red-on-black Polo, no one is safe.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2018 8:15 PM

"Seriously, they need to round up every black person who lives with a 20 block radius of this location and send their welfare asses straight to jail. So sick of their shit, blah, blah, blah."

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2018 8:23 PM

This only happens in Texas. Not in new York.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2018 8:31 PM

What thread did r4 think he was posting in?

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2018 8:37 PM

r6, he means that when stuff like this happens, it's thought to be usually black people doing it. Now that it's a white guy, DL doesn't know how to respond except spew the usual racist nonsense. (I say this as a white guy in NYC who is surprised the suspect is white; he looks like blue collar southeast Queens white trash to me though.)

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2018 8:40 PM

He pings a little no?

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2018 8:42 PM

[quote]He pings a little no?

So fat, he pongs.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2018 8:43 PM

Two of them and one of him yet they end up knocked out ? The problem here is they both should have jumped on his ass and started whaling away .Gay men are such pussies 80% of the time. I say that as a femme ass queen from way back who's been in my share of fights . You can tell from their eyes if they are talking shit or if they are really going to act.The second you see the guy means you harm start swinging wildy and screaming curse words and I guarantee you most of the time they will back off because they A) think your insane B) realize you arent going to be an easy mark. Little story to illustrate my point,if i may. Way back in the dark ages when I was a young and wildly out of control queen I got sent to prison for 4 years for various and sundry charges.

One day I was in a bathroom at the education building waiting for my trick of the hour and these 5 black guys walk in. Mind you ,I was 160lbs soaking wet at the time and hardly muscular and several of these guys were bruisers. I immediately knew I was in great danger,either raped or beaten pretty badly .One of them flops out his dick and tells me Im going to suck it or swallow my teeth,so I immediately latch on to his throat with my long nails and hold on for dear life as they start pummeling me and trying to jerk my hand off him. His eyes were bugging out and he couldnt breathe,and I never let go even after he body slammed me on the concrete floor.

My trick of the hour had popped in,saw what was happening,and ran and got a bunch of his buddies but the guys finally said "let him go and we'll leave" but I didnt until the trick came back with his buddies. My point of the story? I was scared shitless but I KNEW if I didnt fight like a demon at the very least Id have a torn rectum. Mind you,under different circumstances Id have willingly did all 5 of them,but I knew if they were successful Id be an open target the rest of my time. My bastard of a father and asshole brothers,rednecks all of them,are directly responsible for my being such a fighter,having tormented me most of my childhood,but I am forever grateful because that willingness to throw down has served me well more than once and Im sure saved my life more than once. Fight these motherfuckers,even if you know you will lose!!!

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2018 8:43 PM

I'll bet they got that photo from his Grindr

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2018 8:47 PM

also: CONCEAL AND CARRY

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]Way back in the dark ages when I was a young and wildly out of control queen I got sent to prison for 4 years

And yet, you think we should all heed your advice and model our behavior after yours. I'd prefer to remain un-incarcerated, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2018 8:55 PM

I came from a brutal and abusive childhood and used drugs and drinking at a very early age wich led to a lot of mistakes R13. After that I straightened up and had a pretty damn good life once I escaped my family. Thats my excuse for being fucked up,whats yours for being a pedantic cunt ?

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote]Two of them and one of him yet they end up knocked out ?

I know. Stereotypes are truths and should be accepted.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2018 9:08 PM

Horrible horrible story. Unfortunately this song got stuck in my head after reading this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2018 9:31 PM

It would be ironic if the attacker turns out to be gay. Remember the guy who, along with his friends, attacked the gay couple in Florida. Now his gay dad is blubbering that the attack wasn't a hate crime because his son grew up with a gay dad. Bwahaha...

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2018 10:44 PM

Bravo r10!

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2018 5:40 AM

Brings back unpleasant memories. When I was living in Brooklyn in 1982, I went to Shore Road Park in Bay Ridge on a hot summer night. It was known to be somewhat cruisy, but I didn't really know the area that well. I had been visiting a friend that lived near there. I was standing on the sidewalk by the park talking to a cute guy whose had gotten out of his car which was parked right there, and not paying much attention to my surroundings, when all of a sudden he said, "Jump in the car". His expression was so dire, I dove right into the passenger seat, and at that exact moment a baseball bat smashed through the car exactly where my head had been 2 seconds before, breaking the windshield into a thousands of pieces. I could hear the guys who were wielding the baseball bats screaming "fucking faggots" as the guy I was with peeled out of the parking space. I was both terrified and livid and wanted the guy to drive straight to the police precinct office to send officers to the park, but he was from Brooklyn and said fuggetaboutit, since he didn't feel the police would do a damn thing. There's violence everywhere, but I always felt it was a little closer to the surface in Brooklyn..... Needless to say, neither of us were in any mood to continue our innocent little flirtation. I had him drive me to the subway stop I needed to get me home and went back to my apartment to decompress for several hours.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2018 8:34 AM

Somehow my Brooklyn story didn't post, so I'll give the readers digest condensed version. I was attacked with baseball bats on the perimeter of Shore Road Park in Bay Ridge around 1982 by teens screaming "fucking faggots". Fortunately, the person I was talking to had a car which we were right next to, and he warned me to jump in just before the baseball bat hit. The car windows were completely shattered where my head had been a moment before. Didn't leave me with fondness for Brooklyn. The violence there lurked closer to the surface than anywhere else I have lived.

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2018 8:53 AM

Fry him! Fat pig!

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2018 10:54 AM

[quote]Little story to illustrate my point,if i may. Way back in the dark ages when I was a young and wildly out of control queen I got sent to prison for 4 years for various and sundry charges.

LOL. No offense and I'm glad you straightened yourself out but there's no way in hell anyone should be taking your advice on how to handle a physical attack.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2018 11:07 AM

R2 what’s the bar? There’s none mentioned in the article and the fight was on the street

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2018 11:26 AM

I live near Metropolitan bar too and go all the time. Its a dive but hugely popular and I wouldn't say its surrounded by trouble- just regular bar activity. Don't know why R2 hates it so much but its my regular happy hour bar and we know all the staff and regulars and are friends with the victims. Very sad but they are out of the hospital.

Its usually a pretty safe neighborhood but there's a pro-Trump, boys club across the street and a new homeless shelter too, so the whole neighborhood has been overrun with panhandlers. This guy looks like a frat boy though- could be from anywhere.

As for the Hasidic guy- yeah, some Hasidic closet cases come trying to pick up guys. If their community finds out, they will send their own police force to pick them up. Thats very sad as well. There's a crazy homeless guy in the area that has attacked people bu this is the first gay bashing I've heard about. Happening all over NY these days- Hells Kitchen has had an uptick of assaults as well.

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2018 11:57 AM

I watched this on the news and the reporter said that one of the gay guys was knocked out when he was thrown against a tree then they showed him the tree and it was a twig. You know, one of those baby trees NYC plants. I busted out laughing that a tree that was barely 5 inches thick knocked out the gay guy. Apparently he was taken to the hospital where he was treated for a broken finger. A twig knocked him out and he broke his finger falling down and passed out in pain lmao.

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2018 12:20 PM

Damn, R25. Hope nothing bad ever happens to you. jerk.

by Anonymousreply 26September 25, 2018 12:58 PM

The guy turned himself in!

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2018 1:03 PM

Fat-shaming twinks got a taste of karma

by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2018 1:11 PM

Huh? What the hell do you even know about it R28?

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2018 1:14 PM

Here ya go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2018 1:18 PM

Gay-bash susp says pair fat-shamed him

A 25-year-old man suspected of knocking two gay men unconscious in Brooklyn surrendered Wednesday — and claims the victims made fun of his weight.

Brandon McNamara was charged with assault, aggravated harassment and harassment, all as a hate crime, after he surrendered to police at the 7th Precinct on the Lower East Side.

The incident happened 12:55 a.m. Sunday on Metropolitan Ave., near Union Ave. in Williamsburg. The suspect allegedly derided the victims, 29 and 34 years old, as “f----ts,” then punched the older man in the face and slammed the other victim into a tree.

His lawyer, Franklin Rothman, said McNamara (inset) denied targeting the men because of their sexual orientation, McNamara bumped into them on the street, and they hurled the first insult, Rothman said. “They weight-shamed him.”

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2018 1:20 PM

Forget about race, sexual orientation.

The bottom line is the enemy is miserable fugs. FUGS are angry and resentful about their station in life.

Fugs with crappy personalities lash out at humanity. SELF ENTITLED FUGS fueled by envy.

Anyone who has it going on with admirable traits and is perceived by society as attractive just never engages in tormenting others.

Leave race or creed out of it. Ugly people are angry and target their own people at the same rate. The only exception will be found in cases of severe mental illness like paranoid schizophrenia.

The perp above is a flabby fug. Shouldn't come as a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2018 4:50 PM

This flabby fug will probably be turned in by his own family. His siblings hate him as he's been bullying them since the beginning of time. Wait for it. He's probably from Jersey or Long Island's south shore.

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] This flabby fug will probably be turned in by his own family.

Read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2018 5:05 PM

R34, sorry, I missed that because of a previous accidental block.

Still a fug though!

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2018 5:12 PM

So now it's FAT PANIC rather than gay panic. hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2018 5:12 PM

What was he doing down there anyway ? Looking for some dick too ? That being said, Id do him if he had a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2018 5:13 PM

[quote] That being said, Id do him if he had a big dick.

I love how everyone on DL calls actual models ugly, yet they’re willing to “do” fat, ugly homophobes. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 38September 27, 2018 5:47 PM

[quote] Gay-bash susp says pair fat-shamed him

I have to admit, that's a pretty clever defense. He can probably bring Datalounge posters as witnesses to fat shaming.

by Anonymousreply 39September 27, 2018 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!