Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mary Kay Letourneau On Affair With 12-Year-Old: “I Didn’t Know It Was A Crime”

Notorious pedophile Mary Kay Letourneau told Australia’s Sunday Night, a news and current affairs show on the Seven Network, that she had no idea what she did was a crime.

The former American schoolteacher, who twice went to jail over her affair with a 12-year-old student she later married and had children with, plead guilty in 1996 to two counts of felony second-degree rape of a child. Letourneaou was 34, married, and had four children...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 4, 2018 7:21 PM

Letourneau’s saga was made into a USA Network movie in 2000, All-American Girl: The Mary Kay Letourneau Story. The story has also been chronicled on numerous news features, including Biography’s documentary, Mary Kay Letourneau: Autobiography,

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2018 9:52 PM

I was hoping he had got away from her but it appears they "reconciled". Dammit.

Of course she knew it was a crime. She just didn't care, like any predator.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2018 9:56 PM

This cunt again?

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2018 10:00 PM

How did she not know it was a crime? Is she stunted in the head? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2018 10:05 PM

What kind of boy tries to fuck an adult teacher?

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2018 10:06 PM

The problem is the other way around R5

This is the ideal thread for the Sure Jan gif

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2018 10:12 PM

So many hot Island men and she picked a retarded looking baby, classless cunt

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2018 10:55 PM

Vili and his mother tried to sue the school district for $1.9 million. They lost.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2018 11:25 PM

She thought it was legal to fuck a 12-year-old? How did this idiot become a teacher? Education in this country is FUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2018 8:42 AM

OMG, she's a crazy, manipulative, domineering, shrew. "Who was the boss?" "Who Was the boss?" "Who was the boss?" as Vili, noticeably uncomfortable, says "This is getting weird". He's so not into her/in love with her, anymore, and she knows it, but is trying hard to keep him firmly suckled to her titty. You all have to watch this,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 4:51 AM

She looks AWFUL

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 4:53 AM

I hated her for getting him pregnant. I wish she would have died.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 4:57 AM

He looks Good. She was a real trend setter. American teachers have been going wild after underage cock and pussy ever since.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 4:58 AM

Tori Spelling can play her in the next TV movie based on her life: "Mary Kay Letourneau's County Jail Christmas".

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 5:00 AM

He’s clearly miserable but his mind is so warped. I knew she was a nut but holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 5:24 AM

She was in prison for about 7 years. I wish he would have used that time as an opportunity to get away from her.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 5:30 AM

Real talk here: If I’d thrown away my life to fuck a 14 year-old and he ended up looking as busted as that guy I’d be quite disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 5:37 AM

I feel sorry for him, she trapped him for life...wish she would die early.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 5:41 AM

She looks like my step-sister. My step-sister is also a lunatic.

Mary seems to have gone completely around the bend. I wonder why Vili is still staying with her. The loathing is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 5:44 AM

It's a hetero relationship so you know straights don't care.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 5:51 AM

I wonder how their kids are doing. Don't they have two daughters together? Her first four kids pretty much disowned her and went to live with her first husband iirc.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 5:52 AM

No sorrow for what she did to her four kids either I assume

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 5:52 AM

r21, watch the show at r10.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 5:53 AM

Why would they do chaturbate and humiliate their kids even further? Makes no sense, they must be hard up.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 6:09 AM

She’s a total psycho. Still insists she did NOTHING WRONG and gets indignant with the interviewer when he says yes it was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 6:17 AM

She is nuts! And the poor daughters. They're never going to say "my mom's a pedo who raped my dad." And the poor guy. Emotionally abused. I hope he can walk away.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 6:39 AM

OMG, the video is priceless. He despises her and makes a face every time she talks. It's like she's the creepy mother an adult child never escaped. As he says, he remembers she "was" very pretty. "Was" is the key word. Now, she looks like a clown from American Horror Story.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 6:50 AM

Ok, her dad was a Nazi and her brother worked for blackwater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 6:59 AM

The daughters and Vili seem nice. Hopefully once their girls are done with college he can leave her and get a job inconstruction, and move to Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 7:03 AM

She isn’t a pedophile if he had adult genitalia.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 7:06 AM

He was in the sixth grade, and teachers are mandated reporters. The hell she didn't know it was a crime.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 7:12 AM

R30 This isn't a man/boy love forum.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 7:20 AM

Fuck you, R32. I’m not into kids, or teens, or even “twinks”. My boyfriend is 49, for fuck’s sake. I was stating a fact. Pedophiles are into PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN whose genitalia has not developed.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 7:29 AM

She is indeed mentally ill. But what if she wasn't? I mean, as an adult, imagine . . . how much would you have to hate yourself and your life to allow and encourage a 12-year-old boy to f*ck you on the roof of your own house? The self loathing required would be surreal, especially in a student-teacher situation. It was also the ultimate assault to her then-husband's manhood to leave him for a child.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 7:32 AM

The heart wants what the heart wants.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 7:44 AM

R33. You are excusing what she did. His "genitalia" was adult size so she's not a pedo? Pedophilia is sexual desire directed toward children. 12 years old isn't even a teenager.

12 years old is a child. She raped a child. She is a pedo. Jfc. She went to prison for raping a kid.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 7:44 AM

No, asshole @ R36, I’m not excusing what she did. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent children—the ones who have not gone through puberty. There’s a reason why actual pedophiles lose interest in the kids they’re diddling once the kids develop secondary sex characteristics.

You think the word “pedophile” is necessary to demonstrate how wrong it is for an adult to have sex with a minor—it’s not necessary. It’s an incorrect usage. The word you’re looking for is hebephile, and it is also illegal and immoral. The crime is statutory rape. I don’t condone either (who would?). What I care about is using proper terminology. This confusion about the word “pedophile” is a new trend that seems to have arisen from the same stew of ignorance that pervades American culture nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 7:54 AM

Such bullshit. She knew what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 8:01 AM

R37, got it. So the 9 year old who was raped and had a child had mature genitalia.

Her step dad wasn't a pedophile. Because mature genitalia. Thanks.

Now if we could get back to discussing pedophile Mary Kay instead of your labeling system, that'd be great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 8:04 AM

You were wrong. You can read the Wikipedia entry about hebephilia and cure your ignorance. Or if Wikipedia isn’t good enough for you, just google it and read other sources.

A nine year old who got pregnant does not invalidate the definitions of the two conditions. And it’s not MY labeling system, you basic cunt.

Now, you may go back to discussing this perverted woman you’re so pruriently outraged about.

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 8:10 AM

R37 Oh look, someonep who is attracted to 12 year olds has shown up to give us the definition of peadophile. Helpfully derailing the thread.

How unusual. Not something that happens in every thread about child abuse ever.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 8:11 AM

Why don’t you troll-dar me and find out exactly who and what I’m attracted to, R41, you simpleminded, fat-fingered, slandering piece of shit?

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 8:17 AM

Classic Datalounge - the real outrage is reserved for incorrect word usage.

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 8:20 AM

Thank you, R43!

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 8:22 AM

This situation is so sad on so many levels. He says he stayed for the kids. They're grown and out now, so why is he still there? He's obviously extremely miserable.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 8:29 AM

Thank You R3. We are symaptico.

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 8:31 AM

Stockholm Syndrome? Makes one wonder what his home life was like.

by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 8:31 AM

And I hate that when she ludicrously told the interviewer not to say he was a child because he was 13, (snort!) the interviewer fails to correct her, because he was12 when she raped him.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 8:32 AM

R40 ok pedophilia Attraction to prepubescent children. So a 9 year old getting pregnant isn't prepubescent. She is menstruating and sexually mature. So her step dad isn't a pedo. Similarly, Mary Kay's rape of a 13 year old boy doesn't make her a pedo because you have decided he wasn't a prepubescent child.

Now can we have a conversation about a child rapist and definitely not pedophile because somehow we know that the 12 year old had mature genitalia?

It is very sad R45. He was groomed from 8 years old. But definitely not by a pedophile. I hope he is able to find the strength to divorce her.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 8:33 AM

It's almost like he's her caretaker now on some level but he is still manipulated by her. He knows now that she's mentally ill but he feels he has to keep her around so she doesn't self destruct. She built her illusion upon his 12-year-old boy self. Now, that boy is gone. He's disgusted by her, now that she's no longer the beautiful woman she once was, but on some level she's still his teacher and still in charge, though her illusion about his "adult-sized" manhood made her innocent in her own mind, since she thought his big dick made him the aggressor, due to standard gender roles. She ruined his life and hers, and always claimed she was innocent due to acting on true love and due to his attraction for her. If they break up, she has to admit it wasn't true love. But, watching the video, there's also something else--her intense arrested development. She is acting like a child with him and he isn't having it.

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 8:38 AM

They have kids together? She has access to children on a daily basis * shudder*

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 8:39 AM

She looks so bad now that Glenn could play her in a basic cable TV film or (more likely) web series.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 12:04 PM

She is not and never was a pedophile. Pedophiles are attracted to PRE-PUBESCENT children. Puberty in males often starts as early as 9. The fact that kid went into the relationship willingly is indicative that the boy had already gone through puberty.

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 12:29 PM

But that certainly doesn't mean she was right in what she did, because she wasn't. She was a fool preying on an impressionable child. The fact that he was all for it does not absolve her of guilt.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 12:30 PM

The 35-y/o Vili is hot, especially with the beard. He has beautiful eyes.

I’d be on that dick non-stop.

Is she a granny now? She has six adult children.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 9:39 PM

Why won’t he run away from her? He makes me so sad.

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 11:10 PM

^ The kids are grown and out of the house. There must be a psychological hold. It doesn’t seem like sex would be the allure at this point.

I can see her snapping and killing him if he were to leave.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 11:15 PM

Judy Davis would be PERFECT to play Mary Kay Letourneau.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 11:33 PM

I think she's convinced him that he ruined her life and so he feels too guilty to leave. I would not be at all surprised if he has a normal girlfriend on the side nor if she had been fucking other young boys while he was going through his teenage rebellion.

I bet the kid who dared Vili to come on to Mary now second guesses himself at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 11:45 PM

[Quote] Puberty in males often starts as early as 9.

What, R53? Males usually don't begin puberty until age 12. It would be rare for a boy to begin puberty as young as nine.

by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2018 12:07 AM

I had a female friend in high school who told me she got pubic hair when she was five years old.

by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2018 12:25 AM

Is someone saying pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent kids?

by Anonymousreply 62October 24, 2018 12:38 AM

I remember reading back when there was talk of divorcing, that he was very immature still and sounded not capable of taking care of himself on his own. It serves her right, you marry a child then you will be stuck with a child.

by Anonymousreply 63October 24, 2018 12:41 AM

Here is where their friends talk about the relationship:

[quote]“He complained about her sometimes, but all guys complain about their wives,” says the friend. “He said she nagged a lot. She always wanted him to man up and take responsibility.”

[quote]“She was making the money, and he was trying to get his career as a DJ to take off, so he would spend a lot of time working on that,” the friend of Fualaau’s explains. “He said that she would be pissed off that he wasn’t doing as much around the house as she was.”

[quote]The friend says that Letourneau sometimes did the lion’s share of housework: “She handled everything — like the money, the chores, all of it.” This was a source of friction between them, according to the friend.

[quote]“She would get on him when he wasn’t doing his part,” the friend says. “She’d want him to be more involved in the raising of the kids, like go to their shows and things.”

She is making the money, he can't make it financially as a DJ, that is why he is still with her. And she does all the housework and handles the money. She wants him to "man up", but she married a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 24, 2018 12:50 AM

Ewww he’s gross

by Anonymousreply 65October 24, 2018 1:35 AM

Jfc R53 she started grooming him when he was 8. Fuck, what is the obsession with denying she's a pedo.

Btw, you don't get to the person who decides 9 years are sexually mature. That why we have a criminal justice system.

She's disgusting. That poor kid. I hope he gets therapy and leaves her.

by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 2:00 AM

She looks like a dried out corpse at R10's video. Someone give her 60 burgers, stat!

I'd suck his cock today

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2018 2:06 AM

R66, was she molesting him sexually when he was prepubescent? Did she lost interest in him when he reached sexual maturity? Is she having sex with prepubescent children now?

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2018 2:17 AM

Fucking autocorrect.

That was, did she lose interest in him when he reached sexual maturity?

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2018 2:19 AM

R69, so someone sexually interested in an 8 year old is not a pedo because she didn't rape him at 8. Wow.

Sweetie. Laws concerning the sexual abuse of children were written with you in mind.

Anyway, her brother was Trumps foreign policy advisor in 2016. Weird family.

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2018 2:28 AM

She was toons and is still toons

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2018 2:51 AM

She doesn't have very good taste, he is downright ugly!

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2018 2:54 AM

On some level, she knew it was wrong. She has admitted in interviews that she wouldn't want her own children (when they were minors) to be seduced by adults. She operates from a clear double standard of white privilege. She thought her child victim was more mature and sexualized him because he was non-white and from another culture. She saw him as more of a man and a sex object during his childhood because he was exoticized in her mind and from an unfamiliar race and culture that was exciting to her. Her obsession with him is/was co-mingled with assumptions she made about his race and culture. The race and cultural aspects of this case are often ignored. It's also why society was less outraged at her and less sympathetic to him as a victim at the time.

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2018 2:58 AM

She uglied up too. I wonder if her first four kids pretend she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2018 2:58 AM

I don't know if the loon screaming her not being a pedo because he had adult genetelia (what the fuck?!) Is trolling or just that much of a loon? Anyone under 17 is pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2018 3:02 AM

Was she, herself, *abused*?

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2018 3:02 AM

Wrong, ignorant asshole at R75.

You don’t know what pedophilia is. Oh, and knowing the difference between hebephilia/statutory rape and pedophilia does not mean that you’re a pedo or a hebephile yourself. For fuck’s sake, I’ve known what a pedophile is since I was a little kid myself. It has never meant “someone who has sex with or wants to have sex with with someone underage, including a teenager”.

Hebephilia and statutory rape is inappropriate and wrong and illegal, but it is not the same as pedophilia. I don’t know why some of you find it controversial or upsetting that these are TWO DIFFERENT CONDITIONS and no one is advocating for either one just by pointing out that they’re different.

What is wrong with you morons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2018 3:07 AM

The pedo apologist has issues R75. My guess? Dude has been in trouble with the law due to his interest in minors. He really really wants us to know he is NOT a pedophile.

I think R73 has a good analysis. Minor boys of color are seen as adults and often other people expect them to behave as adults while they are still children.

by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2018 3:15 AM

[quote]The pedo apologist has issues [R75]. My guess? Dude has been in trouble with the law due to his interest in minors. He really really wants us to know he is NOT a pedophile.

Who is this pedo apologist you’re speaking of? Who here has defending pedophilia at any point? Please be specific.

by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2018 3:26 AM

From vid at r10

[quote]”I did say to him at one point, ‘You HAVE to go.’”

So tragic that the 12-year-old ignored the school teacher’s EXPRESSLY STATED boundaries!

What CAN one do ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 80October 24, 2018 3:46 AM

LOL, R80.

by Anonymousreply 81October 24, 2018 3:47 AM

I can’t finish watching the r10 video : (

She had 4 young kids at that time, then 2 more with the student.

Would either of them be okay with one of those kids having sex with a teacher at AGE TWELVE ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 82October 24, 2018 3:55 AM

She seems crazy, he should move on.

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2018 3:56 AM

R79 you, sweetie.

What happened honey? He look 15?

Now let's talk about the other pedo, Mary Kay.

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2018 3:57 AM

R77 Stop derailing the thread Autism Boy. You're just trying to defend her. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2018 3:58 AM

R85, I’m not defending her. I don’t even know much about the case at all. I didn’t pay attention to it when it was unfolding. You’re the weirdos who are so desperate to have a serious discussion about her, maybe YOU’RE the “pedos”.

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2018 4:02 AM

Attractive people who date younger men/women can pull it off until they hit their late forties then boom they hit the wall and start aging and it disgusts the younger person in the relationship.

I had an on/off relationship with a guy who was 20 years older than me. He was hot as fuck..... I was a young 23 year old and he was a very young looking extremely attractive wealthy 44yo. It was all very hot and good times for about 4 years then BAM! His hair started to get all weird, it was thinning and greying. He stared to get disgustingly long eyebrows. One was like two inches long and it was disgusting. He started to get a flat saggy ass like a deflated baloon. His face got all pale and haggard, crows feet and jowly...He started aging and he started to remind me of my father and I got so grossed out. I was only 27 and I dumped the guy because he turned into an old geezer. Then I started dating a hot 20 year old.

Mary Kay Letourneau was an extremely fuckable woman. She is 20 years older than him. She was remarkably young and attractive looking for her age. Just like my ex. I am in my late 30's and I still can get early 20's men (I probably have about 7-10 years of hotness left until I turn into an elder gay) I would never marry someone who is more than 5 years younger than me. Because I know i'm going to (hit the wall).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2018 4:02 AM

If someone called Timothy McVeigh a “serial killer”, and someone else stepped in and said, “Actually, he was a mass murderer. There’s a difference.” Would you then accuse person #2 of BEING a serial killer?

Seriously. That’s what you morons are doing here.

Utterly incapable of “nuanced” thought (when it isn’t even particularly nuanced). This is why Trump is president—because people like you are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2018 4:04 AM

R87, be prepared for these apes to start calling you a sixty-year-old fabulist. They don’t believe anyone here could possibly be the age they claim to be.

“You also never had a boyfriend, let alone a wealthy one”, is another thing they’ll say.

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2018 4:08 AM

R88

You think we're the weirdos for talking about the case but you've pistef multiple times to correct a definition that barely makes a difference to the discussion.

You're either seriously on the spectrum or weirdly invested in this definition for another reason.

It really doesn't matter if she's technically a pedophile or not. She fucks kids. She's a Kid Fucker. So if we call her a Kid Fucker for the rest of the conversation will that satisfy your overly literal mind and will you fuck off and stop posting? Please?

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2018 4:09 AM

^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2018 4:14 AM

Why are you so invested in this pedo drama? Are you a PEDO, R90? You must be!

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2018 4:14 AM

^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2018 4:19 AM

R90, I posted about the difference between pedos and “hebes” once, and I was immediately called a pedo advocate and an actual pedophile myself. I was met with retorts of, “Come on, he was a kid, she’s a PEDO!” I’m repeating myself because... it’s kind of unnerving to be called a pedo just because I pointed out the difference between the two? I mean, I don’t know how comfortable you are with being called a pedophile, but if you think it’s no big deal, I’ll be happy to refer to you as a pedo/pedo apologist from here on out, and see how you like it. Since, you know, you have an interest in this case... 2+2=?

GET IT?

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2018 4:26 AM

Gurls! There's a dispenser of Xanax in the DL's HR Department - it's free. Check it out -

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2018 4:29 AM

Lots of autistic screeching today.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2018 4:30 AM

Just block r90. Vulgar and poorly educated.

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2018 4:34 AM

Agreed, R97.

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2018 4:35 AM

R98 you know it's a sign of mental illness to talk to yourself right?

A bit like Kid Fucking.

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2018 4:42 AM

The pedo definition troll is the worst

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2018 4:46 AM

Hebephilia is--- I have hebephilia i'm not a pedo! My lovers sexual organs are sexually mature! My 13 year old had pubes! But what about mentally you might ask. Well my little 13 year old is remarkably mature for his age. He is an old soul. Seriously dude! If you talk to him you will see he is really mature! He is mid 30s mentally. In some countries the age of consent is 13. The French are OK with it. They think its sexy! Macron met his wife when he was 15. What about in the bible how some of those young girls married much older men huh huh huh? The bible says its ok. Muhammed married Aishia when she was 9. But it was ok because Aishia was sexually mature. The hot weather in Saudi Arabia makes girls mature faster. blah blah blah on and on and on.

by Anonymousreply 101October 24, 2018 4:56 AM

So why did Villi lose the lawsuit with the school district?

It’s very clear that he has suffered lifelong damage due to a school not protecting him as a youngster. His life choices reflect a not yet fully developed adult brain and of course psychological manipulation and brainwashing.

I imagine money is what ties them together. That, and perhaps MKL has dirt on him that she threatens to sell to the tabloids if he divorces her.

In a previous interview he owning talks about his battle with depression.

He needs to gain independence, enroll in college or technical school and gain self confidence and a stronger sense of identity. I’m rooting for him. I hope he enjoys the second half of his life with less drama and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2018 4:59 AM

It just shows how badly manipulated he was. Where the fuck were his parents BTW?

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2018 5:00 AM

I kinda feel like he's going to snap and kill her and spend the rest of his life in prison, where he'll be free to draw all day without having to worry about money.

by Anonymousreply 104October 24, 2018 5:03 AM

Anne Bremner was the lawyer for the police in that suit R102. I'm from Seattle. Bremner is notorious here. She's a snake.

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2018 5:19 AM

R77 is correct and the rest of you are dumb twats.

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2018 5:19 AM

[quote]R103 Where the fuck were his parents BTW?

He is one of 17 kids, or something.

That’s where they were.

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2018 5:22 AM

R106 is R77

He tried to leave her once but changed his mind? I feel like he needs a cult deprogrammer.

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2018 5:25 AM

Was Mary Kay molested by her father? I seem to recall reading weird stuff about her family but I could be wrong about the sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2018 5:39 AM

R109 her father was a congressman who ran for president.

So yeah.... probably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2018 5:49 AM

They've been married longer than most people who didn't start banging their wife in the sixth grade lol. 15 years strong baby. If this ho was a dude, she woulda gotten 20 years the first time around.

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2018 5:49 AM

r5, must be trolling lol.

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2018 5:50 AM

So true R110

by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2018 8:20 AM

The "student" has massive uncut sizemeat! And he must have been well paid to pork that old bag.

by Anonymousreply 114October 24, 2018 8:25 AM

From dad's wikipedia:

"Schmitz was notable for his extreme right-wing sympathies. By one measure, he was found to be the third most conservative member of Congress between 1937 and 2002,[1] and the ultra-conservative John Birch Society, of which Schmitz was a longtime leader, later expelled him for extremist rhetoric.[2]

In 1982, after it was revealed—and Schmitz admitted—that he had engaged in an extra-marital affair and fathered two children with one of his former college students, Schmitz's career as a politician effectively ended, as did his wife Mary's as a conservative political commentator."

Raise your hand if either of these things shock you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 24, 2018 8:25 AM

I wonder if he's mentally and emotionally stunted because of all this, and that's why he's still with her? He seemed childlike when she continuously asked him, "who was the boss back then?" he seemed childlike and intimidated. The very idea of a 12 year old being "the boss" in a relationship with a middle aged 35 year old is beyond preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 116October 24, 2018 9:07 AM

It wasn’t a forced rape though.

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2018 9:16 AM

R117 please, at 35 he still looks like he's being forced.

by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2018 9:38 AM

Or, they may just have reached a point where they've worked things out. Maybe he's finally grown up and is pulling his weight and they're happy to be with each other.

If she was a true pedo she would have sent him packing once he reached an age she wasn't interested in sexually. I sometimes wonder if she wasn't in an unloving, unsupported relationship with her former husband and just wanted someone who would give her whatever it was she needed to be emotionally happy. Maybe the young Vili did that somehow and she simply became infatuated with him. It's sad that her life took the route it did but after all this time maybe it's all worked out okay.

by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2018 12:31 PM

How can it be okay? She manipulated a child, both emotionally and by getting knocked up, thereby ensuring he was always tied to her. She threw away her previous four children. She is sick.

by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2018 12:35 PM

R118 Right. He was forced to impregnate her again and again.

by Anonymousreply 121October 24, 2018 12:36 PM

He hasn’t impregnated her since he was 16.

by Anonymousreply 122October 24, 2018 12:42 PM

What an absolute crazy, manipulative cunt she is. She thinks she’s fooling people but she’s not. I feel so bad for him; I’m sure he feels trapped but I hope he can leave her once the kids are in/done with college but honestly, she would not make it easy if he tried. He’s a good artist, he should focus on that.

by Anonymousreply 123October 24, 2018 12:53 PM

Her did her time in prison (way too long, by the way) So leave her alone and let them get on with their lives.

by Anonymousreply 124October 24, 2018 2:56 PM

That prison sentence wasn't nearly long enough.

by Anonymousreply 125October 24, 2018 7:29 PM

That prison sentence wasn't nearly long enough.

by Anonymousreply 126October 24, 2018 7:29 PM

R124

Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 127October 24, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote]The former American schoolteacher, who twice went to jail over her affair with a 12-year-old student she later married and had children with, plead guilty in 1996 to two counts of felony second-degree rape of a child.

That should be "pled" guilty. Why does Deadline have so many errors -- like so many other websites and publications?

by Anonymousreply 128October 24, 2018 8:01 PM

Every time I read the news, I seem to see another story of some teacher going after a barely pubescent young boy. Morality aside, I just find these cases absolutely bizarre. It's just so icky. Often these women are "cheerleader " pretty and married. Blonde, trim, and well made up. They could easily bag a hot man if they were inclined to cheat . What on earth is the motivation? And are these cases increasing or do we just hear about them more often.?

by Anonymousreply 129October 24, 2018 8:34 PM

R119, she has one of the hallmarks of a child molester, though, which is to maintain that the child was the pursuer. She has obviously convinced him that he was the one at fault. She's simply an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 130October 24, 2018 8:37 PM

Actually, it should be "pleaded," not "pled," R128.

He's filed for separation, R119, but she's trying to get him to change his mind so the separation is delayed. If you watched the video at R10, you'd know that he is entirely unhappy with her.

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2018 8:42 PM

Oh for God's sake, the woman is crazy. She always was. When they first started having sex he was 13 and she was 34. And she always said that it was HIS fault; HE was the aggressor, HE dominated her. He was a little twerp in the seventh grade! I remember this scandal well. She actually had her supporters; they thought what she did was forgivable because it was not abuse, it was "love." I guess they were all sex offenders, too. Anyway, so much for this "love story." Both LeTourneau and her child lover are scum.

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2018 8:46 PM

R108 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2018 8:56 PM

So is R99.

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2018 8:57 PM

Never trust a bitch with Disney hair.

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2018 9:47 PM

I don’t think he is scum, r132. Like many women, she ensured he was tied to her via a child. She is a manipulative bitch and crazy to boot.

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2018 9:57 PM

I recall that she reunited w her other 4 kids. And the two w Villi are ok. But what does she do for a job?

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2018 10:08 PM

She's some kind of legal clerk I believe R137. And obviously has profited from her 'love' story over the years. The two daughters with Villi are very attractive and seem well adjusted for having to live with a mother like that. Why hasn't Mary Kay taken his last name though? I feel for her ex husband, poor bastard. I really hope Villi snaps and strangles her but gets off on self defence. She is a twisted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2018 12:10 AM

She apparently does use his name.

Her ex remarried twice and has two children with the ex he married after Letourneau.

by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2018 12:14 AM

"I don’t think he is scum."

As far as I know, he's never been gainfully employed. He had a few jobs as a DJ, and has had aspirations to become a "tattoo artist" but he's never had a profession. And he has two kids. He's a deadbeat. I guess they live on what she makes as a "legal assistant." Or maybe they're still living on what Entertainment Tonight gave them for exclusive rights to their "fantasy wedding." I heard they got a bundle for that.

by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2018 1:20 AM

R140 in the video up thread they show him doing construction. Give the guy a break though (deadbeat?), he’s depressed and emotionally stuck at 12 years old. Why can’t his huge family help him? I feel really bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2018 1:28 AM

I don't think he deserves "a break." At age 13 he attempted to get into the pants of a very fucked up woman and succeeded, and ended up fathering two kids with her before he turned eighteen. If he's unhappy with her it's his own fault. Maybe he could have been cut some slack as a child, but as an adult he made the decision to marry her. I assume by then he knew how disturbed she was. He chose to be with her. And if he's unhappy, well, all he has to do is leave her. But I think he's been supported by her a very long time and is used to that. I think that's the main reason he's stayed with her; she's provides for him.

His greedy mother sued the school system for not protecting her little boy from LeTourneau. In court he testified that when she told him she was pregnant he told her to get an abortion, to which she replied "Fuck you." Some "love story!"

by Anonymousreply 142October 25, 2018 1:37 AM

Do you want to be held accountable for stupid things you did in the sixth grade r142?

He said he grew up fatherless and didn’t want to do that to his children. He is gainfully employed.

She has done a number on him.

by Anonymousreply 143October 25, 2018 2:09 AM

"She has done a number on him."

It's not just her, it's both of them. They are both two supremely fucked up people. Which is why they developed a connection with each other. Fucked up people are drawn to other fucked up people like magnets.

by Anonymousreply 144October 25, 2018 2:52 AM

He was a fatherless child, in the sixth grade, not fully formed as a human being, let alone a man. I don’t think you can put this in him.

by Anonymousreply 145October 25, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote]R116 The very idea of a 12 year old being "the boss" in a relationship with a middle aged 35 year old is beyond preposterous.

35 is the new 18!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 25, 2018 3:26 AM

R144, no. What you call developing a connection is actually the sadly common scenario of the child abuser targeting a child from a broken home. He wasn't a "fucked up person", he was an 8 year old child groomed by an adult and abused at 12. Had he not been abused he might have been a functional adult. Either way, there is no equivalence between the actions of an abused child and his abuser.

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2018 10:08 AM

This stank cunt bitch should have gotten a really harsh punishment. Can you imagine a male gym coach and his 12 year old male student falling in love. Society would be up in arms.

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2018 10:10 AM

At the end, when she "playfully" sprayed him with water, you could tell she does that shit all. The. Time and he is so over it. At 35, he's now more than twice her emotional age and it's really grating on him.

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2018 4:51 PM

If this had all happened in France, then Vili would have grown up to become President.

by Anonymousreply 150October 25, 2018 5:16 PM

Oh, god, the water thing was hard to watch, R149. He can't hide his disgust of her.

by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2018 5:32 PM

At the time of their affair she was 34 or 35 but had the maturity and mentality of an adolescent. She thought they were on the same level and they were in that regard; inside she was the same age as him. I think to this day she still feels like she's decades younger than her actually age. And by the way, she was a shitty teacher. Her students liked her because they never had to do any real work in her class. They would draw pictures and have dances and basically just play in her classes. How did this woman ever get to be a teacher? She was so incompetent as one, not to mention fucking one of her students and getting knocked up him.

by Anonymousreply 152October 25, 2018 8:49 PM

He is still in an abused state. That is why he stays. She blames the victim for the sex like all sex predators. I remember when this happened, she said he was different, they were soul mates, he had an old soul. She went after him. But he is made to feel responsible by the bitch. For her jail sentence, her divorce, estrangement from first kids, etc. Im sure she tells him he would be leaving her all alone if he left her after destroying her life by pursuing him. Typical abuse manipulation, typical blaming the victim. If he ever admits it to himself he will hopefully leave her. Female teachers with male students are as mentally and emotionally destructive to the victim as male teachers and female students. She completely hijacked his life from the age of 12.

by Anonymousreply 153October 25, 2018 9:14 PM

Read r153 again. Age 12.

by Anonymousreply 154October 25, 2018 9:25 PM

She seems stuck at 15. And he is tired of her childish behavior. I feel really bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2018 11:29 PM

That garish pink lipstick she wears looks ridiculous. It's more suitable for someone much younger. It's further proof she still thinks she's a hot young babe.

by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2018 11:39 PM

And still she manages to manipulate and abuse like an adult.

by Anonymousreply 157October 26, 2018 12:00 AM

I don't believe for a minute that she is stuck at age 15. The way she speaks is an affectation to make people feel sorry for her. Her attitude in court and with Barbara Walters was more contrite. Now, her attitude is changed to indignant and blaming him for being the pursuer.

by Anonymousreply 158October 26, 2018 12:09 AM

" Now, her attitude is changed to indignant and blaming him for being the pursuer."

There's no threat of legal action against her anymore, so she's showing her true colors. The "contrite" bit was just an act. In court, vying for leniency, she mournfully told the judge that she "had no right" to do what she did and begged "Please help me. Please help us all." What an act! But he judge bought it and let her off with probation. Oc course she couldn't keep her hands off that 12 year old dick and went right back to furtively fucking him and getting knocked up again. I think she's a sociopath. Her father sure seemed like one. By the way, her father's nickname for her was "Cake." Yech.

by Anonymousreply 159October 26, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]She isn’t a pedophile if he had adult genitalia.

A 12 year old boy doesn't have adult genitalia, you freak.

by Anonymousreply 160October 26, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote]I hated her for getting him pregnant.

Um, what now?

by Anonymousreply 161October 26, 2018 1:12 AM

LO, r 152, this whole fiasco is like a bad plot of Ryan Murphy soap.

by Anonymousreply 162October 26, 2018 1:39 AM

7 years was way too long in prison, that's 7 years she will never get back. Let her live her life however she wants to, she certainly deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 163October 26, 2018 1:47 AM

r163 = Woody Allen

by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2018 1:48 AM

I've always wondered if she was molested as a child. She has a serious case of arrested emotional development.

by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2018 1:51 AM

maybe he's hung HUGE

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2018 1:54 AM

If she was going to fall in love with a 12 year old you would think she would have at least wanted a good looking one. Villi has always been fugly.

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2018 2:02 AM

Fug but HUUUUUNNNGGGG HUUUUUUUUGGGGEE

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2018 6:31 AM

Matt later 2006 interview they said they wanted more kids and Villi said a boy

by Anonymousreply 169October 26, 2018 6:40 AM

Aren't they getting divorced?

by Anonymousreply 170October 28, 2018 2:53 PM

She knew. Nobody gets to be a teacher without knowing about child-molestation. But let's play pretend with her: She knew at the least any post-conviction trysts would be felonies. Then she got pregnant by Vili again.

MKLT destroyed a young boy's, young man's, and now man's life. And she has forced cognitive dissonance onto two young women.

Of course, then there are her first husband and four offspring.....

MKLT's father "Schmitz admitted—that he had engaged in an extra-marital affair and fathered two children with one of his former college students"---one child was MKLT.

by Anonymousreply 171October 28, 2018 3:23 PM

Hi. Can someone here tell me the difference between a pedophile and a hebophile? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 172October 28, 2018 3:29 PM

She met and began grooming him at age EIGHT.

I think it is likely that she was sexually abused as a child herself, that little girl voice often is a sign, as is becoming a perp. She was still the adult though, and responsible.

I hope that he leaves her for good.

The girls seem ok but is that because they had to act like adults with a teen dad and batshit felon mom? Are they gonna go off the rails in a few years?

by Anonymousreply 173October 28, 2018 3:43 PM

r172, To the law? Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 174October 28, 2018 4:17 PM

What I don't understand is, people are attacked or murdered every day, every fucking day, innocent people, yet pieces of shit like this along with other pedophiles and child abusers of all sorts walk around without a care in the world. Why? Why can't one of the inumerous freaks in this world who enjoy beating, raping, and killing others turn their attentions to pieces of shit like this and at least do the world a favor while getting their kicks?

by Anonymousreply 175October 28, 2018 5:12 PM

😆 R172!

by Anonymousreply 176October 28, 2018 6:06 PM

R172, This is from Wikipedia:

"Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), which is typically ages 11–14. It differs from pedophilia (the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children), and from ephebophilia (the primary sexual interest in later adolescents, typically ages 15–19)." (Footnotes deleted.)

by Anonymousreply 177October 28, 2018 6:33 PM

Thank you, R177. I posted that upthread but it’s good to remind people every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 178October 28, 2018 6:44 PM

R178 So important to distinguish between different types of child raping scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 179October 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Whereas a Gerontophile has the hots for older guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 28, 2018 9:41 PM

Why is that good to remind people?

Blocked.

She started grooming him at age EIGHT.

The pedos on DL love to wax on about all the little pedo distinctions that matter only to them. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 181October 28, 2018 9:49 PM

The big deal about this sordid relationship between an adult teacher and a 12 year old child is this:it was supposed to be LOVE. Not child abuse or molestation: love. LeTourneau actually had supporters who thought she did nothing wrong, she just happened to fall in love with a 12 year old with an "old soul." And it was HIS doing, not hers. A lot of child molesters use that as a defense: she (or he) wanted it, and kept after it, until finally what else could the adult do but succumb to the persistent sexual advances? Well, the adult is always the one in control. It's sickening to hear LeTourneau make it seem like she was overpowered and dominated by some dopey kid. She could have slapped his face and told him to get lose. Instead she choose to fuck him. She's as bad as any sex offender or pedophile. s

by Anonymousreply 182October 28, 2018 11:17 PM

The Patriarchy withheld that information in order to harm women.

by Anonymousreply 183October 28, 2018 11:31 PM

She had children herself around his age - think about that.

by Anonymousreply 184October 29, 2018 12:33 AM

[quote]R182 LeTourneau actually had supporters who thought she did nothing wrong, she just happened to fall in love with a 12 year old with an "old soul."

I wonder what the “old soul’s” grades were like. Probably C minuses

And didn’t he first approach her only on a dare from his school yard pals? SO WISE! SO MATURE!

by Anonymousreply 185October 29, 2018 1:04 AM

Vili's nickname was "Buddha", supposedly because he had such depth for a sixth grader. Actually, he always struck me as not very bright, a snotty kid who wanted to get into his teacher's pants. I don't think that constitutes having an "old soul."

by Anonymousreply 186October 29, 2018 1:48 AM

He has always appeared so disconnected from her in interviews, staring off into space. It is Mary who promotes love connection. In the above video she is desperate to show Vili as the sexual pursuer, saying he told her that he and his friends would hide in closet to look up her skirt. His expression was confused, she forcefully said YOu told me that. I think she has gaslighted him all along , reframing the facts into love story. She does act crazy. And why cut out padding in her daughters bras? She doesn’t think it’s right? Or natural? Um, she does not look natural...peroxide hair, harlot lipstick, looks like breast implants. She.s an angry person and he is a sad one.

by Anonymousreply 187October 29, 2018 2:56 AM

R186 I think it wa probably accurate at the time, but this situation along with the infamy that went with it, stunted him.

And r187 wth is "harlot lipstick?" You lost me with that one.

by Anonymousreply 188October 29, 2018 10:33 AM

*was

by Anonymousreply 189October 29, 2018 10:34 AM

Whoa did not know MYKLT’s mom was her dad’s younger second wife (former student).

She is creepy. Having sex on roof tops letting herself get pregnant twice to entrap a boy.

Villi needs lots of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 190October 29, 2018 11:10 AM

R188, sorry, I got carried away, overly angry with manipulation. Well, in interviews, she tries to bring attention to her sexy side, lips especially. Harlot, strumpet, more quaint than selfish whore who ruined this kid’s, and six others at least, life.

by Anonymousreply 191October 29, 2018 6:05 PM

Her criminal behavior aside...I personally think she looks good for her age.

I wonder if the daughters will turn into abuses.

by Anonymousreply 192October 29, 2018 6:41 PM

The daughters seem more like the dad. In the interview they said he’s like a dad/friend. I think they are tight, Mary is fri newly, but real connection was not apparent. They all acted more mature than her.

by Anonymousreply 193October 29, 2018 6:48 PM

God, can you imagine bringing boyfriends home to meet your parents?

[italic]”Um, there is one thing I should tell you...”

by Anonymousreply 194October 29, 2018 6:51 PM

7 years wasnt too much. It would be similar to a 30 year old teacher getting their 13 year old female student pregnant in theory. Especially since she was in prison and he had to take the child. Plus the sentence reflects that she violated probation by seeing him when she got out of prison the second time. And got pregnant a second time.

by Anonymousreply 195October 29, 2018 9:42 PM

Is she functionally retarded?

by Anonymousreply 196October 29, 2018 9:45 PM

I believe that Mary Kay is the daughter of far-right politician John G. Schmitz with his original wife, not with the woman (former college student) he had an affair with. The kids from the affair were apparently born when MK was in her teens or older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 29, 2018 10:09 PM

So many hot Samoan men, and she chose to fuck a bug eyed child, she should be jailed for shitty taste

by Anonymousreply 198October 29, 2018 10:13 PM

He PURSUED her R198!!!

by Anonymousreply 199October 29, 2018 10:49 PM

Is Vili's mother still alive? I wonder how she feels about the relationship now. Wasn't she supportive of the relationship early on?

R191, I also notice the lipstick. She chooses particularly bright colors for a woman of her age.

by Anonymousreply 200October 29, 2018 10:51 PM

Doesn't even look like a biological woman in that video.

by Anonymousreply 201October 29, 2018 11:16 PM

"I personally think she looks good for her age."

She looks weird, as does any older woman who tries to look much younger than her age. And R188, I think "harlot lipstick" is a good way to describe LeTourneau's inch thick bright pink lip color. And as for "Buddha", well, I think that no child of great depth or sensitivity would be trying to get into his teacher's panties. Actually, if she can be believed, he behaved like a thug. In an article in Spin magazine about this case, it was said that he pulled out his dick and shoved her head into his crotch. Did she scream, claw him, try to get away? Nope. Instead she "put her mouth on" his sex organ. Sucking a 12 year old cock...blech!

by Anonymousreply 202October 29, 2018 11:33 PM

[quote]Muhammed married Aishia when she was 9.

No, Muhammed married poor Aishia when she was [bold]6[/bold].

He held off on raping her until she was 9, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 203October 31, 2018 6:44 AM

Yes and priests rape kids, evangelicals rape kids, Mormons marry multiple women and girls. Can we keep to the topic of letourneau instead of Islam?

by Anonymousreply 204October 31, 2018 7:11 AM

It is one of the best stories of the last 20 years. I don't believe that Milli Vanilli said all the things that Mary claims, but here they are 21 years later. She is not a victim of anything. He would have knocked some other girl up and been divorced by now. It's all so strange. His mother and pretty Mary Kay really did a number on him. He obviously loves those girls, but having unplanned children is always a trap. Mary already had a husband and 4 kids. She set a trap to get out of her marriage I am sure. I'm not so sure she planned it this way. Now she talks to Villinous like some women do their husbands and he rolls his eyes and loathes her. It takes a long time for a man to grow up and hard work for a woman to pretend she's young. He's not exactly a catch but he can still be released. Life is long, he's still young and his kids are grown. Good luck Milli Vanilli.

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2018 7:25 AM

Do her 4 former kids acknowledge her as their mother?

What’s THAT relationship swamp like ? ?

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2018 8:10 AM

According to a source for Radar Online, Mary Kay Letourneau's four children with ex-husband Steve Letourneau "tried to give her a chance to rebuild a relationship with them" after she was released from prison a second time. "Two of them even moved to Seattle to try to get to know her and to try to understand her new life." An anonymous insider claimed, "They were very positive about their new relationship with her at first, but as time went on their feelings changed." Likely making things difficult was the fact that Vili Fualaau was just a year and a half older than Mary Kay's eldest son. "It's an awkward feeling, for sure, to be close in age with someone technically your stepson or stepdaughter," Fualaau said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2018 11:52 AM

Interesting that's it's always her children with her child lover that are paraded around in photos and interviews. Never her children with her first husband. I don't think they want any part of the their mother's schtick about being her great true love, who she started fucking when he was 12 years old. By the way, Vili seems like a clod. I guess he would have to be, staying married to a crazy woman all these years.

by Anonymousreply 208November 1, 2018 2:04 AM

Asian...y. You really think he’s packing? He’s ugly but sexy as he’s older and has soulful eyes. I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 209November 1, 2018 4:44 AM

Poor guy, he looks like he's screaming internally with their every interaction. It also seems like he is disgusted with her because he has realized she coerced and abused him and he got trapped.

by Anonymousreply 210November 1, 2018 9:36 AM

R210 I agree.

And now he’s saddled with their kids. Can’t exactly run...

by Anonymousreply 211November 1, 2018 9:42 AM

R172, a hebephile is a pedophile with a thesaurus.

by Anonymousreply 212November 1, 2018 10:24 AM

R211 their kids are adults now, he has no reason to stay, unless she has something on him.

by Anonymousreply 213November 1, 2018 7:19 PM

I wonder how the boyfriend likes her now that she looks like a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 214November 1, 2018 7:49 PM

That's a cheap and inaccurate shot R214. She looks like a fit middle age woman trying hard to remain girlish. Here is a mess of a story that is not a tragedy. She fucked with his life but nobody is that desperate for pussy that he impregnates a woman on parole for a second time when he's only 15. He LOVED her. They got what they got. Yeah he can get out, he could have at any time.

by Anonymousreply 215November 2, 2018 5:16 AM

I still think she looks quite good.

by Anonymousreply 216November 2, 2018 5:36 AM

She looks like hell, but that's not the point. He seems beyond miserable, and putting up with her fuckery, I'm not surprised. She must have something on him to keep him this long. He looks like his skin crawls at the sight of her, and when she talks to him, he looks like he wants to slap her, yet intimidated by her all at once.

by Anonymousreply 217November 2, 2018 2:50 PM

She looks Trans.

by Anonymousreply 218November 4, 2018 3:12 PM

R138 after the marriage in 2005, she has been going by 'Mary Fualaau' but the press still calls her 'Mary Kay Letourneau.'

Her baby brother drowned when she was supposed to be watching him, so I think that also did a number on her.

And, yes, Viii was in her second-grade class, and later in her sixth-grade class.

by Anonymousreply 219November 4, 2018 4:02 PM

I think Vili is adorable. Not hot, but looks like he would be a good cuddler. He wants his girls to have a two parent family, so that’s obviously why she stays with that nut job.

She looks horrible. Dry and crepey skin, washed out, gaunt. She could be cute with a stylist and some facial fillers.

It’s pretty bold of a sixth grader to pull out his cock in front of his teacher and push her head towards it, especially if that was the first time it got physical. It doesn’t matter what she was feeling for him, though; as an adult in a position of power, she has the absolute responsibility to tell that little boy to put his dick away and march straight down to the office. She’s clearly ill.

by Anonymousreply 220November 4, 2018 5:21 PM

The TV movie starring DL faves Penelope Ann Miller and Mercedes Ruehl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 4, 2018 5:48 PM

The girls are both legally old enough to drink now R220

by Anonymousreply 222November 4, 2018 6:16 PM

R222 the youngest just turned 20. She was conceived when Mary Kay and Vili were caught in their car in early 1998. Mary Kay delivered in prison later that October.

by Anonymousreply 223November 4, 2018 6:23 PM

Close enough R223. Either way, they're old enough that "staying together for the kids" is irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 224November 4, 2018 6:27 PM

" He LOVED her."

No, he loved getting pussy. He was a dumb, rather thuggish kid; what the hell would he know about "love?" SHE was the one who kept bleating about her relationship with him being "love." That's a sex offender for you, always trying to make what they did seem natural and normal instead of perverted.

by Anonymousreply 225November 4, 2018 7:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!