Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Team Gio & Tommy: Divinely Deluded Disney Princes Part 25!

Continue discussing the adventures of Gio and Tommy as they try and fail to conquer the world of television and entertainment!

This clip includes many of Tommy's career highlights, including scenes from his now deleted YouTube channel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2018 9:32 PM

OMG, that demo reel made him look horrible, especially that second scene. Go back and watch that hilarious second scene. And he has more makeup caked on him than a Mississippi whore that he looks completely fake and unnatural, more like a wax mannequin than ever. And of all the line to highlight he highlights, "Perfect for daaaaaaaaaate niiiiiiiiight. Get ready."

This would make casting directors run from him.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2018 9:54 PM

I'm surprised Tommy didn't include his starring role in "Broad City" in the demo reel.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2018 11:05 PM

It was one of the funniest scenes of the season R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2018 11:11 PM

The second scene in the demo reel made him look like a gay yenta arguing over other gay housewives to get the last word in. Was it a scene from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion?

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2018 11:14 PM

I think it was the Real Housewives of the Everard Baths reunion.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Tommy needs to take this guy's class to learn what his best side is and how to develop a relationship with the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Tommy is talented!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2018 1:50 AM

For someone who claims to be an expert at TV appearances, he has too many verbal tics. He says "right?" at the end of many sentences and has that common crutch of responding to a host's question by saying "Absolutely!" before getting to his point. I hear a lot of cable news panelists add "right?" at the end of their sentences and it's very annoying. It comes across as very "I read books on subtle psychological tricks, and by getting my audience to agree with me by adding 'right' at the end of a sentence, I can turn them on my side", etc. Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2018 6:27 AM

[quote]It comes across as very "I read books on subtle psychological tricks, and by getting my audience to agree with me by adding 'right' at the end of a sentence, I can turn them on my side", etc. Amateur.

No, it's just a dumb Valley Girl thing.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2018 6:35 AM

Hey! Pay some attention to ME, too, you screamers!

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2018 6:45 AM

Gio quoting Albert Einstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2018 6:48 AM

Tommy quoting Mickey Mouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2018 6:54 AM

Lifestyle Expert. Violent Eye Roll.

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2018 8:16 AM

When did Tommy delete his channel? I can't find it on YouTube...

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2018 4:38 PM

Didn't YouTube make Tommi take his channel down because all the traffic to his channel was overloading their servers?

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2018 5:31 PM

[quote] When did Tommy delete his channel?

About 2 or 3 months after the much-ballyhooed launch. I'm probably being too generous, but I didn't think Tommy's YouTube videos were all that bad. The short-lived YouTube project seemed to be one of Tommy's better "careers." I'm guessing that Tommy deleted it because with YouTube, the view count numbers are there for everyone to see, and they were pretty grim. How could Tommy claim to be an international star and lifestyle expert, reaching a social media audience of over a million, when his YouTube videos were only getting a couple dozen views? YouTube stats don't lie (unlike Tommy's resume).

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2018 6:20 PM

Exactly, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2018 9:24 PM

So where are the videos hosted now? He wouldn't spend all that time putting those videos together for them to never see the light of day again.

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote]Forever exploring. 👬 Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

He posted this on Sunday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2018 3:52 AM

Are they photoshopped into that setting? Sure looks like it. Also, notice that Tommi is always in front of Gio?

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2018 5:32 AM

The most dangerous place in the world is between Tommy DiDario and a camera!

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2018 5:52 AM

He doesn't have to worry about any of them stealing his soul.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2018 7:04 AM

Extreme closeups are not Tommy's friend.

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2018 10:34 AM

Tommy really is homely. It’s in the eyes of the beholder, Gio, but I have no idea what you see in Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2018 4:06 PM

It's called true love R24

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2018 4:10 PM

So happy to be able to follow Tommy’s career here.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2018 4:27 PM

[quote] OMG, that demo reel made him look horrible ... And of all the line to highlight he highlights, "Perfect for daaaaaaaaaate niiiiiiiiight. Get ready."

It could have been worse. He could have highlighted the line about staring at the ill-fitting pants of every man who used the airplane bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote]Tommy really is homely. It’s in the eyes of the beholder, Gio, but I have no idea what you see in Tommy.

Ethnic minorities usually hang on to any white guy. As long as they have blond hair and blue eyes, they think they are the hottest guys ever.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2018 8:58 PM

Tommy has a career? What is it? Don’t give me the social media influencer crap. That is not a career. I’d classify him as a “latching onto Gio Benitez” thru Grindr as his career so far.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2018 9:29 PM

All you have to do is look at his LinkedIn, R29

Lifestyle Expert

DiDario Inc.

July 2015 – Present 3 years 3 months

Greater New York City Area

Tommy is a Lifestyle Expert covering men’s fashion, grooming, travel, health, wellness and fitness and runs www.talkingwithtommy.com. He is an on-air contributor and is one of GQ magazine’s exclusive GQ Insiders. Tommy is also a health contributor for Sunwarrior and hosts speaking engagements related to health, fashion and wellness at different events throughout the country. DiDario is an advocate for acceptance and love, often partnering with LGBTQ organizations as a voice for equality. He currently reaches more than 1 million people monthly across his social media platforms.

Recent News: – Designed a six-piece tie collection with David Fin Ties, a luxury neckwear company – Hosted Broadway Sings For Pride 2017 - Newest content buddy for the Rachael Ray Show

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2018 9:31 PM

[quote] Lifestyle Expert, DiDario Inc., July 2015 – Present 3 years 3 months

I wonder if I could get me a job as a lifestyle expert at DiDario Inc. Do you think they're hiring?

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2018 9:33 PM

What's a content buddy? Is it like a fuck buddy? My last fuck buddy was content too.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2018 9:34 PM

You'd hate it. Everything in the headquarters office is plant-based.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2018 9:34 PM

So, if Tommy started DiDario Consulting in July 2015, that would be AFTER he met Gio and they moved in together, but BEFORE Gio proposed in Sept 2015.

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2018 11:23 PM

R28, and white guys usually hang onto other white guys as well, regardless of how unattractive they are.

Tommi also appears to have had a stroke; his smile is crooked, and not in an adorable way either.

Just because a guy has blond hair and blue eyes certainly doesn't make him attractive. Gio is far more attractive than his husband.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2018 11:35 PM

What would Tommy do if Gio lost his job?

by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2018 12:25 AM

I think Gio is pretty set at ABC. Worst case scenario is he goes to a smaller market like the gay guy from MSNBC.

Gio would never do something like host entertainment tonight because that is the career Tommy is aiming for.

by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2018 12:32 AM

What if Gio had an accident that disfigured him or left him crippled or blind and unable to do his job? We’d see what stuff Tommy is made of...

by Anonymousreply 38September 25, 2018 12:35 AM

Tommi is made mostly of plastic

by Anonymousreply 39September 25, 2018 4:13 AM

Tommy looks rough in the vid at OP.

by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2018 5:22 AM

That's his demo reel.

by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2018 5:49 AM

Did Gio ever sample Kendis’ chocolate stick?

by Anonymousreply 42September 25, 2018 10:58 AM

R5 That’s not a class to recommend if you’re looking to make it in the business. No one needs to give money to an instructor who lacks the ability to be pleasant or answer the basic question “Hello, how are you?” when asked by someone who the recipient thinks can’t do anything for them. The Phoenix city is full of too many people who talk.

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Tommy is overworked! Too many projects! He's been so busy that he can't breath [sic]. But not so busy that he can't take time out to post a photo of his crotch.

[quote] tommydidario It’s been one of those weeks where it feels like the work never ends. Just when I’m almost done with one project, another one is waiting for me to begin. I’ve found that at times I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath, recenter and put things in perspective. Busy means you’re working towards something. No matter how “big” or “small” the goal may be to you, you’re putting in the effort to finish something that you have pride in. So take a deep breath and go get ‘em. And remember, deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. Namaste. 🧘🏼‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 27, 2018 12:54 AM

“Namaste.” Enough said. What a fool.

by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote] I’ve found that at times I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath

Once again, I think we've discovered why Tommy is so dimwitted. He's not getting enough oxygen to the brain.

by Anonymousreply 46September 27, 2018 2:12 AM

R44 He surely needs some time off, maybe a vacation?

by Anonymousreply 47September 27, 2018 3:52 AM

I hear Disney World's nice this time of year

by Anonymousreply 48September 27, 2018 3:56 AM

Tommi is such a tease! What projects do we think he is working on??? I'll forget to breathe until he announces!

by Anonymousreply 49September 27, 2018 4:03 AM

[quote]So take a deep breath and go get ‘em. And remember, deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. Namaste.

He talks like Jon from A Million Little Things. Friendship is little love notes to your body. It's taking a deep breath to take a break from life. It's a million little things.

by Anonymousreply 50September 27, 2018 4:38 AM

Yes, Tommy, please remember to breath.

by Anonymousreply 51September 27, 2018 5:00 AM

Tommy is the smartest man I know when he remembers to breath.

by Anonymousreply 52September 27, 2018 5:28 AM

Surely it’s ‘breathE’, right, since we’re talking about a verb here?

by Anonymousreply 53September 27, 2018 5:46 AM

[quote] I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath

I can relate to that!

by Anonymousreply 54September 27, 2018 10:03 AM

Saturday spa day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2018 6:07 PM

The human equivalent of a freshly-painted white wall.

by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2018 6:11 PM

Beautiful Saturday in Connecticut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2018 4:46 PM

How does Tommy have time to go to Connecticut, much less make a 30 second Twitter video, with all his projects, meetings, important calls with VIPs, and running half a dozen empires?

by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote] How does Tommy have time to go to Connecticut, much less make a 30 second Twitter video, with all his projects, meetings, important calls with VIPs, and running half a dozen empires?

As the CEO of DiDario Inc., I'm sure Tommy is able to delegate a lot of the work to his many underlings.

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2018 6:41 PM

How many lucky people does Tommi employ? 200? 300? More?

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2018 6:53 PM

Always a fun adventure with this one. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]How many lucky people does Tommi employ? 200? 300? More?

At least one -- the guy who takes his Instagram fashion photos.

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2018 12:10 AM

Tommy surely employs thousands to run his empire. He’s our hero!

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2018 11:09 AM

Tommy is a great boss! He says only positive things about our work and never criticizes us. He gives us very generous vacation time. He lets us text and use social media while at work. And he encourages us to lie on our resumes and make our jobs sound more important than they really are. DiDario Inc. is a great place to work!

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2018 2:59 PM

You can read all about his job and company on his blog from last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Does anyone really think that Tommi ran social media for Aeropostale? As for his creativity...when can we expect to see some from him?

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2018 3:08 PM

[quote] I work with a range of clients in the fashion, restaurant, beauty and beverage industries doing everything and anything to build their brand. Some examples of what I do for my clients: photo and video shoots, running their social media channels, securing mentions in magazines, radio and television PR placements, creating brand campaigns and audience activations, sourcing new business opportunities and partnerships, and organizing brand events.

Tommy doesn't actually do any of this, does he?

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2018 3:53 PM

[quote] Does anyone really think that Tommi ran social media for Aeropostale?

Here's how Tommy describes his work at Aeropostale on his LinkedIn page:

Manager of Social Media

Aeropostale

January 2013 – May 2015 2 years 5 months

New York, New York

• Grew the Aeropostale Instagram account from 300k to 2.5 million followers and Twitter and Facebook to 10 million+ followers.

• Conceptualized and designed the weekly editorial calendar for all social channels, and ensured the daily execution of content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, Snapchat & the Social Blog.

• Created developed and implemented social media campaigns and strategies to enhance the audience experience and drive engagement

• Designed social collaboration programs on an ongoing basis with major digital influencers such as Bethany Mota, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier and Carter Reynolds to expand audience reach.

• Monitored analytics and track key metrics against goals within the social media team to drive engagement and sales

• Worked directly with reps from all major social networks on campaign deals per season including Youtube advertising, Instagram sponsored ads, Tumblr stories, Twitter advertising, and promoted Facebook posts.

• Remained knowledgeable in trends relevant to our core demographic by utilizing social media listening tools to continuously speak in an authentic and relatable manner across all channels.

by Anonymousreply 68October 1, 2018 3:59 PM

Tommi and Gio are like the gay modern-day Lucy and Ricky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 1, 2018 4:09 PM

We can call them Douchey and Icky.

by Anonymousreply 70October 1, 2018 4:20 PM

Tommi does all of those things as much as he co-hosts the Rachael Ray Show

by Anonymousreply 71October 1, 2018 4:45 PM

Tommy truly does everything! Our hero!

by Anonymousreply 72October 1, 2018 4:55 PM

[quote]Created developed

What does this even mean?

You know you've made it when you can include Cameron Dallas in your resume.

by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2018 12:06 AM

Life gets busy so why not have the stores come to you? I tried out the subscription box service from @trendy_butler & they totally nailed my style (and my love for short sleeve button-downs) 🙌🏻

Get in on the fun - just fill out a survey online to nail down your personal style & days later receive a box of looks chosen by a personalized shopper. Anddddd just for my IG fam, take 50% off your first box with code tommy50. Happy shopping. 😍 #sponsored

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2018 1:33 AM

Tommy is always so busy.

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2018 2:46 AM

Well, creating an imaginary work life can be time consuming

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2018 3:24 AM

If an automated service like Trendy Butler can nail you, why do you need to take fashion advice from Tommy for?

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2018 6:22 AM

So Tommy's daily activities amount to begging companies for a chance to shill for them and then posting the breadcrumbs that get thrown to him.

This does not appear to be a sound plan for the future.

What is Tommy going to do when Gio reports on a story vigorously enough that his arm flapping launches himself into orbit?

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2018 12:41 PM

Other than sponsored Instagram posts, Tommi's claims of other work are dubious at best. Any big company would already have in-house team(s), or an agency, that execute what Tommi says he does. For instance, running social media channels is a full-time job in itself. Smaller companies might hire Tommi as a consultant, but they would still have to hire out multiple freelancers to do all of those other functions, so why the hell would they waste money on Tommi?

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2018 1:06 PM

Tommy's a sucker for October!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2018 12:54 PM

[quote]Crisp nights. Fall boots. Costume planning. Scary movies. Burt’s Bees pumpkin lip balm. Halloween dance parties. Red wine. Changing leaves

Uh, one of these things is not like the other. Tommy is really subtle when he tries to sneak in his sponsored mentions.

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2018 12:59 PM

I wish he would suck me once in awhile

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2018 1:02 PM

Friends, I have just uncovered a severe travesty of justice. Our Tommy does not—I repeat, does NOT—have his own Wikipedia page. He is only mentioned on Gio’s page. This needs to be rectified immediately.

by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2018 1:09 PM

I'm a big sucker for the outdoors. I miss nature. Thinking back to the time I was unshaven in Central Park and could of used @Gilette. 🙈 Click on bio for more info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2018 12:37 AM

A podcast! Must be s topic he is passionate about, like his reflection.

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2018 12:46 AM

Time for Tommy to unapologetically "crave" something pumpkin flavored!

Maybe a vegan, gluten-free pumpkin cement loaf to have with his matcha!

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2018 5:14 AM

Tommi is a total frau. They need to adopt a kid so that Tommi can transition to a mommy blogger.

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2018 1:09 PM

Beautiful fall night with this fantastic group of friends. 💙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2018 1:54 PM

Once again, Tommi in front. And the guy on the left look unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2018 1:12 AM

Cousin Joey loves bestie time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2018 3:25 AM

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. ❤️ It’s been a week full of celebrating friendship, and for that, I couldn’t be more grateful. 🙌🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2018 3:27 AM

Tommy is promoting Burt's Bees lip balm, but neglecting to mention that he's being paid to mention it on his IG. :

[quote]tommydidarioCrisp nights. Fall boots. Costume planning. Scary movies. Burt’s Bees pumpkin lip balm. Halloween dance parties. Red wine. Changing leaves. I would say I’m a sucker for October. 🎃🍃🍁🍂

[quote]tommydidario#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

Meanwhile, his stalker is salivating as usual:

[quote]newton_davis_1972My dear dear dear friend you are always so uplifting so amazing so encouraging words can't say you bring so much love to others you don't even know. God bless you always and always be you. Because you are such a great and blessed guy to many.. have a beautiful uplifting night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2018 11:27 PM

Wow, so much gay face at r88.

by Anonymousreply 93October 6, 2018 4:38 PM

Does ABC have Gio covering the supreme court vote today?

by Anonymousreply 94October 6, 2018 4:40 PM

Tragic Toddler Death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 6, 2018 5:31 PM

Denim days are the best days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 7, 2018 4:23 PM

Just loved celebrating the marriage of these two wonderful friends tonight. Cheers to love! ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 7, 2018 4:39 PM

How does Rachael Ray feel about her co-host posing like some common Insta-ho?

by Anonymousreply 98October 7, 2018 6:07 PM

Apparently bestie is coupled...with a woman, of all things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 7, 2018 11:55 PM

Who is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 100October 8, 2018 12:51 AM

How does the couple feel about Tommy making duck faces in their wedding photos?

by Anonymousreply 101October 8, 2018 1:36 AM

When does Rachael Ray’s spin-off the Tommy DiDario Show start?

by Anonymousreply 102October 8, 2018 2:13 AM

Whit Johnson is sitting at the GMA anchor desk this morning with Robin. Why oh why oh why doesn’t ABC respect Gio? HE should be sitting in the anchor chair.

by Anonymousreply 103October 8, 2018 11:04 AM

r99 I don't know if Gio's bestie is gay or straight. But that woman just appears to be a friend. He does not have his arm around her shoulder or waist or anything.

And she doesn't show up in any of his other Instagram photos. Plus, his comment with the photo sounds like she's traveling in Europe and he went to Amsterdam to meet her:

[quote]Life is so much better when an ocean isn’t in our way! Was so amazing seeing @lizzygolightly in Amsterdam this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 104October 8, 2018 11:56 AM

I think that's his mother.

by Anonymousreply 105October 8, 2018 12:11 PM

Does GMA need a letter turner?

by Anonymousreply 106October 8, 2018 4:24 PM

At least 6 children have been struck by a mystery Polio-like illness in Minnesota

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2018 4:29 PM

Yes, it may be Monday, but it’s the start of a fresh week full of endless possibilities. So let’s dance to that. 🕺🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 9, 2018 3:29 AM

Perfect Sunday with #MamaDiDario.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 9, 2018 3:31 AM

Tommy's stare looks so vacant at r109. He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 110October 9, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] He has dead eyes.

That seems to be his trademark...along with the incredibly banal writing style, natch!

by Anonymousreply 111October 9, 2018 5:21 AM

R108 Every week is an endless opportunity for him.

by Anonymousreply 112October 9, 2018 5:48 AM

Awkward whiteboy dancing. Cringe. 😬

by Anonymousreply 113October 9, 2018 6:11 AM

Could Tommi not buy his mother a hairbrush? Geeesh!

by Anonymousreply 114October 10, 2018 12:54 AM

If the color of the shirt matches the 🍷, I’m in. 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 10, 2018 2:32 AM

Tommy's new catchphrase is "I'm in." He's been using it on Rachael Ray.

by Anonymousreply 116October 10, 2018 2:35 AM

Tommy seems mildly retarded.

He's certainly not the smartest person I know!

by Anonymousreply 117October 10, 2018 4:11 AM

Gio: “Is it in yet?”

Tommy: “I’m in.”

by Anonymousreply 118October 10, 2018 4:13 AM

The longer these threads about these two continue to appear on DL, the more I find myself thinking “damn Tommy is hot!”

What is wrong with me?!?

by Anonymousreply 119October 10, 2018 5:25 AM

Is Tommy cousins with this fella, Joey, or just friends?

Joey works on a Disney cruise ship and previously was bfs with another performer, Travis, but they seem to have broken up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 11, 2018 10:57 PM

Joey is Tommy's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 121October 11, 2018 11:11 PM

Tommy hates Joey because Joey is prettier. Joey hates Tommy because Tommy is of average height. But they're family so they have to tolerate each other.

by Anonymousreply 122October 11, 2018 11:20 PM

Tommy and Joey apparently are the same age (or a year apart) and both were gay teens in New Jersey. Don't know how out either of them were as teens, but both being gay helped them form a close bond.

by Anonymousreply 123October 11, 2018 11:23 PM

r123 incest?

by Anonymousreply 124October 11, 2018 11:42 PM

You'd have to ask Joey and Tommy about that r124. But they were close friends growing up and also came out as teens, at least to each other.

by Anonymousreply 125October 11, 2018 11:46 PM

[quote] Tommy and Joey apparently are the same age

They're both 31, going on 13.

by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2018 4:09 AM

I don’t think they’re biological cousins. Just friendship cousins.

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2018 6:01 AM

Nah, he's a real cousin. But also a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2018 6:25 AM

Tommy and Gio while nicely built and very slight. I'd say 5'9" tops. Cousin Joey must be a midget!

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2018 7:50 AM

At least the cousin look like a real person. The other two dullards look carved from plastic.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2018 2:07 PM

The cousin is fug, but looks like me probably makes a wonderful bottom.

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2018 2:11 PM

Tommy is not 5'9", just found his measurements on a model profile as 5'11"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2018 4:33 PM

Tommy channels his inner warrior!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 13, 2018 12:37 AM

Why is Whit an anchor and Gio is not? Tommy announces #homohobia p

by Anonymousreply 134October 13, 2018 2:26 AM

Does Tommy get all his sayings off of Hallmark cards?

by Anonymousreply 135October 13, 2018 3:44 AM

That or Disney movies

by Anonymousreply 136October 13, 2018 3:50 AM

Tommy proves that being shirtless is crucial when hawking a probiotic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2018 3:21 PM

How else is Tommi going to get attention? Certainly not with his wit or insights.

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2018 11:03 PM

[quote] Certainly not with his wit or insights.

What are you talking about? His screenplay is full of wit. And his blog is full of insights.

by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2018 11:13 PM

trampoLEAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2018 11:54 PM

Has Tommy sold his screen play yet? Do I smell Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 141October 14, 2018 1:52 AM

I can't figure out which is campier? Gio's flailing arms, his overly concerned delivery, or Strahan's increasingly evident lisp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 14, 2018 4:45 AM

Louis looked terrified that Gio's flailing arms were going to knock his teeth out

by Anonymousreply 143October 14, 2018 2:51 PM

There is something curiously puffy about Tommi's upper body. The shoulders are too rounded, the pecs are droopy and infirm...too much estrogen from all the soy or what?

by Anonymousreply 144October 14, 2018 3:24 PM

Nahh—too much cock.

by Anonymousreply 145October 14, 2018 5:22 PM

I thought these two dolts don't go anywhere near cock. According to earlier threads, it was confirmed that their intimacy extends to just butterfly kisses and mutual touching, and nothing that would entail penetration or exchange of icky, nasty bodily fluids.

by Anonymousreply 146October 14, 2018 6:31 PM

Tight pants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 14, 2018 6:38 PM

THAT’s a lumberjack?!?

by Anonymousreply 148October 14, 2018 6:47 PM

Those pants are ludicrously tight. He looks ridiculous. And Gio wonder why no one at ABC takes him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 149October 14, 2018 8:03 PM

Every time he posts a picture of himself in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, I cringe. It's like he buys out the husky lads section at Baby Gap and then takes it all home and puts it in the dryer for three hours.

by Anonymousreply 150October 14, 2018 8:16 PM

Does Tommy have multiple pairs of the tight poo brown pants, or is it the same pair he wears over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 151October 14, 2018 10:58 PM

Tommy's stalker likes the lumberjack look:

[quote]newton_davis_1972So beautiful looking amazing peaceful and relaxing. And a beautiful smile. Have a great Sunday and a blessed week ahead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 14, 2018 11:25 PM

Does Tommy actually model (meaning he gets paid and is booked with a company) or does he just take photos of himself and Photoshop himself into various NYC landscapes for fun?

by Anonymousreply 153October 14, 2018 11:50 PM

He's too homely to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 154October 15, 2018 2:06 AM

He's to busy leading a successful business to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 155October 15, 2018 2:07 AM

He's too busy leading successful businesses to be a model.

Fixed it for you, r155, and "oh dear" to your use of "to".

by Anonymousreply 156October 15, 2018 2:11 AM

He’s too busy co-hosting Rachael Ray’s show to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 157October 15, 2018 4:21 AM

Yes, he’s a real model, for DiDario Inc, SunWarrior, and Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 158October 15, 2018 4:24 AM

He's too busy creating content for his YouTube channel to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 159October 15, 2018 1:14 PM

Aren't we approaching Tommy's six-month anniversary as co-host of the RR show? My, time has flown! I wonder if RR will acknowledge it on their show. Surely this will be cause for celebration and tons of throwback Thursday pics on IG to his very first appearance. Where has the time gone?

by Anonymousreply 160October 15, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote] Surely this will be cause for celebration and tons of throwback Thursday pics on IG to his very first appearance.

And maybe there will even be throwback pics of his second appearance. And pics of his third ... uh ... umm ... I mean, more pics of his first appearance. And more pics of his second appearance.

by Anonymousreply 161October 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Tommy is a star! He has now posted his demo reel on Vimeo. Soon, the offers will start rolling in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 15, 2018 6:30 PM

^^ Note that Tommy refers to it as his "hosting reel." He has also disabled comments.

by Anonymousreply 163October 15, 2018 6:32 PM

RR is beaming with pride. It seems lie just yesterday that she took Tommy under her wing, and now he's poised for his own super-successful spinoff. He and Gio are quickly becoming a power couple in the world of news and talk shows. They're the next Maury/Connie.

by Anonymousreply 164October 15, 2018 6:32 PM

Tommi definitely should oust Rachael from her own show.

by Anonymousreply 165October 15, 2018 6:45 PM

RR is doing a 2-hour Tommi Tribute Show. Rachael was against it at first, but then Tommi threatened to take his co-hosting talents and 50 followers to the Ellen Show. Rachael was pretty much backed into a corner and had to yield to Tommi's demands.

by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2018 7:30 PM

Is Tommy staging a coup to oust RR from her own show? The focus group research and ratings certainly back up that Tommy is the main draw for viewers, but, still, to seize control of a show she started is a bit tacky. "Tacky" is not usually a word I associate with Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 167October 15, 2018 8:03 PM

Gio promoting fellow ABC news gay Devin Dwyer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 15, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote] Gio promoting fellow ABC news gay Devin Dwyer

Is there anyone at ABC News who isn't gay?

by Anonymousreply 169October 15, 2018 11:32 PM

Of course there is, r169. In fact many of the prominent figures at ABC are as straight as they come. They also can be quite handsome, sexy, stylish, and devastatingly photogenic, all while being completely objective and professional if I do say so myself.

by Anonymousreply 170October 16, 2018 12:35 AM

Since ABC only hires the gays, why doesn’t Tommy try to get a job there?

by Anonymousreply 171October 16, 2018 12:37 AM

Windy days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote] Since ABC only hires the gays, why doesn’t Tommy try to get a job there?

I already have a job at ABC News. You must have somehow missed my duties as an ABC News host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 16, 2018 3:53 AM

Feeling lucky?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 16, 2018 1:52 PM

Tommy looks so old and worn at R172.

by Anonymousreply 175October 16, 2018 2:02 PM

Gio has the huge chicklet teefs. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 176October 16, 2018 5:09 PM

Does Tommi really imagine that whatever he's doing in the windy day clip is clever?

by Anonymousreply 177October 17, 2018 12:50 AM

[quote] Does Tommi really imagine that whatever he's doing in the windy day clip is clever?

You may not think it's clever, but his millions of social media followers do. Tommy must be doing something clever to have worked his way up to being a CEO and a TV host.

by Anonymousreply 178October 17, 2018 1:30 AM

Here's looking at you, Monday. Let’s create something amazing this week. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 17, 2018 4:49 AM

RIP Mr Turk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 17, 2018 5:06 AM

Why post a picture of himself rather than the deceased he was honoring?

by Anonymousreply 181October 17, 2018 9:33 AM

You have to ask, R181? This is Tommy you’re talking about. It’s always about himself.

by Anonymousreply 182October 17, 2018 9:57 AM

Why would Tommi go cruising at the piers while wearing a suit??

by Anonymousreply 183October 17, 2018 12:17 PM

Here's Mr. Turk in happier times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 17, 2018 5:56 PM

Professor Tommy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 19, 2018 12:27 AM

Stupid Tommi's been stuffing his pants again. I see he's still doing his patented right leg lift.

by Anonymousreply 186October 19, 2018 12:32 AM

Tommi must be teaching a course on how to squeeze an adult body into child's clothing

by Anonymousreply 187October 19, 2018 12:35 AM

The cold weather doesn't suit Tommy; he can't take off his clothes, his go to"look".

by Anonymousreply 188October 19, 2018 12:36 AM

[quote]Tommi must be teaching a course on how to squeeze an adult body into child's clothing

LOL!!!! So true!

by Anonymousreply 189October 19, 2018 12:37 AM

On this #SpiritDay, let’s stand up against bullying. 💜 #GoingPurple #ChooseKindness @ABCBeInspired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 19, 2018 2:04 AM

Tommy on Spirit Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 19, 2018 2:21 AM

Real men bake Pumpkin Granola Bites. 🎃 Click the link in my bio to get the recipe in collaboration with my plant-based friends at @sunwarriortribe! 🌱 #sponsored

#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 19, 2018 6:07 AM

Tommy really does it all! Wears a purple tie in honor of Spirit Day, makes pumpkin granola bites, co-hosted Rachael Ray, not to mention his 88 other CEO jobs. I’m in awe.

by Anonymousreply 193October 19, 2018 6:24 AM

[quote] in collaboration with my plant-based friends at @sunwarriortribe!

How can I become one of Tommy's plant-based friends?

by Anonymousreply 194October 19, 2018 7:51 AM

[quote]Serving Professor Tommy vibes

You can’t really say this about yourself. Someone else has to give you your nickname, not yourself. This is embarrassing. What next? Is Tommy going to dress in a sailor outfit and call himself Sailor Tommy? Is he going to dress up to see First Man and call himself Astronaut Tommy? Malibu Tommy? Color Change Sparkle Tommy?

by Anonymousreply 195October 19, 2018 11:46 AM

Are these two monogamous or do they have an open marriage?

by Anonymousreply 196October 19, 2018 1:08 PM

Got your lottery tickets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 19, 2018 1:54 PM

Real men don't let sponsors dictate their lives

by Anonymousreply 198October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

Once again, Gio is passed over for sitting at the host desk of GMA when George is off. It must irritate Gio that Whit came in and bypassed him and went right to the host desk!!! Um Gio, maybe your stupidity on social media and that of Tommy makes you look like an idiot. Tommy drags you down, Gio. Everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 199October 19, 2018 9:11 PM

And Gio wonders why he's relegated to "hard hitting" stories on exploding cell phones and the dangers of expired suntan lotions.

by Anonymousreply 200October 19, 2018 9:30 PM

[quote] Once again, Gio is passed over for sitting at the host desk of GMA

Gio is passed over for hosting duties at GMA. Meanwhile, Tommy is named host of the Rachael Ray Show. Who would've thought that Tommy would become a successful TV host before Gio?

by Anonymousreply 201October 19, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote] "hard hitting" stories on exploding cell phones and the dangers of expired suntan lotions.

In fairness, Gio has reported on a lot more than just exploding cell phones and expired suntan lotions. Let's not forget about his exposé on out-of-control beach umbrellas.

by Anonymousreply 202October 19, 2018 11:22 PM

R202 = W&W!

by Anonymousreply 203October 19, 2018 11:27 PM

Has it ever occurred to you nimrods that Gio doesn't want to host GMA? His #goals is not to be an anchor. He likes reporting in the field. Ask any FBI agent if they prefer field work or sitting behind a desk.

by Anonymousreply 204October 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Always find the balance. 🙏🏻 #fridayfitness

#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 20, 2018 2:39 AM

Why doesn't Tommy post gym pics?

by Anonymousreply 206October 20, 2018 2:41 AM

He doesn’t need to go to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 207October 20, 2018 3:19 AM

didn't he used to post gym shots? maybe he thinks he's "above" doing that now

by Anonymousreply 208October 20, 2018 3:51 AM

Did anyone catch his Rachel Ray segment today? I forgot to set my DVR.

by Anonymousreply 209October 20, 2018 4:43 AM

Didn’t wake up with a billion dollars, but I already won the lottery with this one. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 20, 2018 5:34 PM

They need to stop documenting their every move. Do they realize most of us can get through a day without a selfie?

by Anonymousreply 211October 20, 2018 5:38 PM

R211 wants to take away Tommy and Gio's emotional support cameras.

by Anonymousreply 212October 20, 2018 5:40 PM

Gio: Didn’t wake up with a billion dollars, but I already won the lottery with this one.

Tommy: I hope that the lottery winner is a gay man who replies to direct messages on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 213October 20, 2018 7:48 PM

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Tommy's stalker won the lottery?

by Anonymousreply 214October 20, 2018 9:37 PM

If Tommy is vegan, does that mean he's not allowed to swallow Gio's loads?

by Anonymousreply 215October 20, 2018 9:38 PM

[quote] Why doesn't Tommy post gym pics?

He just posted this. I really think he reads these threads....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 20, 2018 11:01 PM

Wow, thanks Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 217October 20, 2018 11:22 PM

nice pec striation

by Anonymousreply 218October 21, 2018 1:15 AM

EQX must have turned him down, but Crunch is an acceptable choice, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 219October 21, 2018 6:16 AM

Surprised he doesn't workout at Barry's Bootcamp

by Anonymousreply 220October 21, 2018 6:19 AM

I'm shocked that so far neither Gio nor Tommy has at least appeared as a bartender on Andy Cohen's WWHL. We know Gio knows Anderson who is Andy's bff.

by Anonymousreply 221October 21, 2018 6:46 AM

They don't have the bodies for that.

by Anonymousreply 222October 21, 2018 6:49 AM

The last thing they need is to get involved with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 223October 21, 2018 6:49 AM

Weekends are for cozy flannels. 🤗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 21, 2018 11:14 PM

I thought that weekends are for getaways? Tommy constantly contradicts himself.

by Anonymousreply 225October 21, 2018 11:30 PM

Weekends can be for more than one thing.

by Anonymousreply 226October 21, 2018 11:35 PM

^not in Tommy's simplistic world.

by Anonymousreply 227October 21, 2018 11:36 PM

I'm busy pitching a new show concept around Tommi DiDario because he's been such a leading positive driving influence on my empire. Don't know where I'd be without him.

by Anonymousreply 228October 21, 2018 11:44 PM

Tommy dancing at Sunny Hostn's birthday party. Dear God, this is embarrassing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2018 11:56 PM

Jesus Christ, everyone in that room bar the woman in the blue dress has turned their back on Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 230October 21, 2018 11:58 PM

Does it dawn on Gio that maybe, just maybe, the reason he's considered a joke at ABC is because of Tommy's antics.

by Anonymousreply 231October 22, 2018 12:42 AM

But without Tommy Gio would just be another gay at ABC.

by Anonymousreply 232October 22, 2018 12:52 AM

Which is just what Gio is, R232.

by Anonymousreply 233October 22, 2018 1:18 AM

Did Tommy take dance lessons from Elaine of "Seinfeld"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 22, 2018 1:44 AM

As soon as Gio is dumped from ABC because of Tommy, Tommy is right back on grindr searching for his next victim. Who are we kidding - Tommy is already searching. Gotta keep his options open.

by Anonymousreply 235October 22, 2018 1:50 AM

You don't see the spouses of other reporters/journalists at ABC (or any other news network) acting like this.

And Gio wonders why he will never get promoted and is reduced to reporting on runaway umbrellas.

Everyone at ABC is laughing at him.

by Anonymousreply 236October 22, 2018 3:21 AM

This Tommy is a silly blow up doll who would fit in as a lifeguard at some middle class beach club on Long island, or maybe the Jersey Shore.

by Anonymousreply 237October 22, 2018 3:26 AM

R236 Hey - Gio has been doing the big lottery stories. Should you sign your ticket? Should you hire a lawyer if you win 1.6 bil. Should you do a quick pick. Enthralling stuff.

by Anonymousreply 238October 22, 2018 3:28 AM

The Gif at R127 justifies any douche bag behavior you want to attribute to this clown.

by Anonymousreply 239October 22, 2018 3:32 AM

R229 Is he pro dancer, too?

by Anonymousreply 240October 22, 2018 3:53 AM

How much influence should the spouse of a reporter have on their career? Isn't management more concerned about their reporting? I tend to think that Tommy doesn't figure in Gio's career progress all that much -- he's a nonfactor IMO.

by Anonymousreply 241October 22, 2018 9:13 AM

Real question: how old is the clip at r229?

by Anonymousreply 242October 22, 2018 9:48 AM

It says it was for Sunny’s 50th birthday party so probably 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 243October 22, 2018 1:07 PM

Apparently weekends are for cozy flannel and sausage casing pants in Tommi's signature poo brown

by Anonymousreply 244October 22, 2018 1:26 PM

How much validation does La Tommi need? Jesus, just enjoy life and who gives a shit what ppl think about u.

by Anonymousreply 245October 22, 2018 1:41 PM

Thanks r243: thanks - yeah, from the tight white tee I got a sense that it’s quite old.

by Anonymousreply 246October 22, 2018 1:53 PM

The clip at R229 isn't old. It's from Sonny Hostin's birthday party over the weekend. Tommy posted it yesterday. Here's Gio posting from the same party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 22, 2018 2:09 PM

^^ Sunny, not Sonny

by Anonymousreply 248October 22, 2018 2:10 PM

R247 looks like Tommi is putting his finger up Sunny's ass, and she looks pleasantly surprised by that.

by Anonymousreply 249October 22, 2018 2:13 PM

Tommy is developing quite a reputation as a TV show host! Check out this profile:

[quote] American lifestyle expert and tv show host who has gained notoriety as an on-air contributor for Rachael Ray and The Rachael Ray Show. He has also worked with GW, Sunwarrior, and more.

[quote] He grew up doing theater and has goals of working as both a writer and actor.

The site ranks him as the 139,470th most popular celebrity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 22, 2018 2:30 PM

R250 Tommy ranks that high? Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 251October 22, 2018 2:31 PM

gained notoriety? What the fuck? What is he talking about?

And his ultimate goal is to be an actor? WTF? He's never talked about this before. It was all about hosting and fitness and fashion and writing and modeling.

by Anonymousreply 252October 22, 2018 2:36 PM

[quote] And his ultimate goal is to be an actor? WTF? He's never talked about this before.

Have you forgotten about his starring role in "Broad City"?

by Anonymousreply 253October 22, 2018 2:50 PM

But that wasn't what he was pursuing these past 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 254October 22, 2018 2:52 PM

Was interviewed by @GioBenitez with @ABCWorldNews for #MegaMillions. Make sure you watch ABC World News Tonight, @Nightline tonight and @GMA tomorrow morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 22, 2018 8:46 PM

R242, yes, if the reporter is gifted.

by Anonymousreply 256October 22, 2018 9:52 PM

omfg Tommy has NO RHYTHM in that R229 clip! I mean he was so off-beat but he tried hard so I guess that counts

by Anonymousreply 257October 22, 2018 10:36 PM

R229 Pobrecito. No one cares about his moves. Ok. I kind of chuckled. Objectively, he seems like a great lay... He needs to find a good worthwhile cause and roll with it. Schizophrenics on the streets, save the endangered xx chipmunk, water in Flint, child abuse. Something. People wanna see a person has a heart. The type of gay has his shit together he is pushing is off putting w out a cause.

by Anonymousreply 258October 22, 2018 10:46 PM

Don’t he’s even a mediocre lay. Narcissists are usually the worst, the whole time thinking about how they look.

by Anonymousreply 259October 22, 2018 11:40 PM

Whit Johnson joined ABC mere months ago and started out being like Gio, general assignment reporter. Now Whit sits in for George on Fridays and is a full fledged GMA weekend anchor. That has to eat at Gio.

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2018 2:29 AM

Whit's straight, so that's probably it.

by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2018 2:36 AM

“First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” - Walt Disney. ✨ Wishing you a fearless week ahead. 🙌🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 23, 2018 4:55 AM

Tommy (a baby's name), PLEASE stop posting this VAPID SELF-ABSORBED SHIT and grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 263October 23, 2018 6:47 AM

Does Tommi believe that he can fly and is about to jump??? Don't do it Tommi!!!! Think of Rachael Ray!!!!

by Anonymousreply 264October 23, 2018 12:23 PM

[quote]Does Tommi believe that he can fly and is about to jump???

Yeah, he heard that Tinkerbelle died and that Disney is looking for a new fairy.

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2018 4:19 PM

I'm a guy who loves conversation. Whether it's chatting with inspiring people, or discussing fashion, fitness, health, wellness or travel trends and tips, there's always something to talk about. 😃 #TalkingWithTommy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2018 11:37 PM

Why is Tommi grabbing that man's ass?

by Anonymousreply 267October 24, 2018 12:50 AM

Can Tommy even hold a conversation?

by Anonymousreply 268October 24, 2018 12:54 AM

Tommi's best conversations are always with a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 269October 24, 2018 1:09 AM

Let’s sit down. It’s time for a serious talk....have you finished planning your Halloween costume yet? 🎃

Literally counting down until this weekend’s Halloween festivities. Any guesses what we’re going as this year?! 😎

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 24, 2018 2:41 AM

Since costumes are fantasy fulfillment, Tommi will go as the co-host of the Rachael Ray Show

by Anonymousreply 271October 24, 2018 3:36 AM

They'll have to beat last years costumes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 24, 2018 3:41 AM

Do you guys think Tommy has had any work done?

by Anonymousreply 273October 24, 2018 7:35 AM

NO. And Tommi doesn't do any work, either.

by Anonymousreply 274October 24, 2018 12:15 PM

[quote] Any guesses what we’re going as this year?!

Vapid and Vapider?

by Anonymousreply 275October 24, 2018 3:42 PM

Tommy looks really gross at R272. It's like we're seeing his true white form.

by Anonymousreply 276October 24, 2018 5:12 PM

They can go as Pinky and the Brainless

by Anonymousreply 277October 26, 2018 1:27 AM

I keep putting this thread on 'ignore', and yet it keeps showing up in my feed, regardless. Look, I'm actually a polite DLer, but I'm about to start FFing it. My apologies in advance.

by Anonymousreply 278October 26, 2018 2:25 AM

Tommy is a bad ass! He's been so busy working that he sometimes forgets to stop and remind himself just how wonderful he is.

[quote] tommydidario I’m feeling like a bad @$$. And it’s not because I’m wearing oversized sunglasses & a bomber jacket like I’m some kind of rockstar meets boybander. But it’s because I work hard, go after my goals, and never stop pushing myself. It’s because I’m reminding myself of the importance of stopping for a minute to recognize what has been accomplished instead of only focusing on what’s next. And it’s because self-love is just as important as any kind of love. So yes, today is one of those days where I am feeling like a bad @$$, and I sure hope you take time every once in a while to remind yourself that YOU are most definitely one too. 🙌🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 26, 2018 3:54 AM

R278 = Tommy

by Anonymousreply 280October 26, 2018 4:14 AM

R279 He works hard for his money. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 281October 26, 2018 5:17 AM

r278 If you don't want to see a thread in your Thread Watchlist, them REMOVE it. You don't hit ignore. That doesn't remove it from Watchlist. You have to remove the thread if you don't want it in your feed.

To remove it, click on the eye icon on the right side of the screen -- its to right of the thread title, directly above the date. If the eye icon is orangish-red, that means you're following the thread. If the eye icon is black, it mean's you're not following it.

Just a word of caution. Whenever you post a comment on this thread, or any thread, that automatically puts the thread in your Watchlist.

by Anonymousreply 282October 26, 2018 6:20 AM

R278 Another way to REMOVE a thread from your Thread Watchlist is to click on the eye icon in beside each thread title in your Watchlist.

by Anonymousreply 283October 26, 2018 6:22 AM

Sunglasses and a bomber jacket make you a badass??? Oh Tommi! You really are a boy bander

by Anonymousreply 284October 26, 2018 1:07 PM

ABC broke into The View to announce an arrest in the explosive packages case and Whit Johnson was the anchor who broke the news. Why was Gio overlooked yet again? Why why why oh why does ABC disrespect my beloved Gio?????

by Anonymousreply 285October 26, 2018 3:07 PM

Tommy deleted the post at R279 after being mocked all over the internet for saying he is a badass.

by Anonymousreply 286October 26, 2018 8:21 PM

He didn't wipe properly before he posted, so that's why he was feeling like he had a bad ass.

by Anonymousreply 287October 26, 2018 8:24 PM

tommydidario 8 days away from Halloween in NYC and still feeling like a blank canvas for costume ideas. Occasionally I’m asked what I do to motivate myself with my diet and exercise program. Working for “swimsuit season” is vague and frankly any time of year it’s somewhere in the world. Rather than vaguely saying “summer,” I choose to use solidified set dates, then having manageable goals I can accomplish between now and then. I don’t bring this up to say everyone needs to look a certain way. I bring it up because I have found better success in achieving my own personal goals by setting reasonable short term goals.

Although I’ve never done one, I think this is why physique competitors see such dramatic change. They have a goal, they have a set plan, they have the necessary help and support, and they utilize this timetable to break up their end goal into smaller goals. Why not do that for regular life too? Seeing the big picture is important but working for the big picture is incredibly intimidating and daunting. Without proper perspective it’s easy to feel so far from the end result that I want to give up.

Sometimes it’s easy to run just one more block at a time than look at a finish line that is miles away. Often I choose to take things one day at a time, for emotional struggles, physical struggles, education and work, and other parts of my life that seem too daunting to take on all at once. I acknowledge there are parts of myself or aspects that I either can’t change or will take time to sort out. Instead of dreading and worrying (punishing myself twice) I allow myself to accept I don’t have all the answers, but I can definitely do something smaller today to have a better tomorrow. I can find the joy in the process, in the adventure.

#vegan #plantbased #fitspo #veganathlete #goals #chesthair #physique #patience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 26, 2018 8:30 PM

Tommi uses the word "goal" seven times in that incoherent rambling mess at R288.

by Anonymousreply 289October 27, 2018 12:16 AM

Stretch it out! 🧘🏼‍♂️ It’s time to let loose because it's the weekend. 😎💪🏻 #fitnessfriday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 27, 2018 12:58 AM

He knows of blank canvases.

by Anonymousreply 291October 27, 2018 1:02 AM

R288 what?! So full of himself!

by Anonymousreply 292October 27, 2018 1:45 AM

Coco-inspired this Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 28, 2018 1:01 AM

A costume inspired by Disney. They are so fucking predictable.

by Anonymousreply 294October 28, 2018 5:01 AM

Did ABC choose not to send Gio to Pittsburgh because he was too busy dressing up And being childlike? Grow the fuck up Gio! And yet he wonders why ABC gives him fluff stories.

by Anonymousreply 295October 28, 2018 4:56 PM

Gio couldn't go to Pittsburgh because he's busy preparing his "Halloween Dangers" report for GMA. ("Halloween is always a scary night, but for these children, it was truly frightening!")

by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2018 5:34 PM

Could Gio really go on air dressed like that?

by Anonymousreply 297October 28, 2018 6:30 PM

No worse than when he dressed as Jigglypuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 28, 2018 6:33 PM

Yeah, but he wasn't reporting about a mass shooting dressed as Jigglypuff. ABC took one look at Gio's painted face and gave the assignment to Whit.

by Anonymousreply 299October 28, 2018 6:49 PM

ABC: Gio, we have an active shooter in Pittsburgh. Get on the... (My God, what the fuck are you wearing?). Um, actually, Whit, get on the scene. Gio, cover my lunch shift.

Gio: Trick or treat! 🎃🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

by Anonymousreply 300October 28, 2018 6:54 PM

The Abuela is getting her enema bag ready to be used on Tommi after he overindulges and eats all the candy he got trick-or-treating. There will be tears and the toilet will overflow, but then Tommi can get back on his #plantbased #vegan diet and his distended bowels can calm down. At least until Thanksgiving, when Tommi will over ingest once again.

by Anonymousreply 301October 28, 2018 7:15 PM

I'll just die if I don't get Tommi's recipe for pumpkin matcha muffins!

by Anonymousreply 302October 28, 2018 9:17 PM

I dont care what anybody thinks....you cant take Tommy s incredible looks away from him. His stunning face just pulls you in. Its too bad he hasnt been able to really cash in big time with that face and body. That takes a rare breed, maybe. Usually the big payday is movie star fame and money or marry really well, or you get great career perks simply because of your looks/

I was almost in his league a couple of decades ago in the looks dept.......... It always struck me as a gift that should pay off somehow more than it did. It doesnt really get you all that much and then you have to deal with slowly losing those looks inch by painful inch over decades and eventually becoming invisible like the vast majority of people. Sorry for waxing nostalgic or sounding superior, actually I think great looks are something of a curse as it can prevent you from having the full human experience.

by Anonymousreply 303October 28, 2018 10:29 PM

HahahahahahaHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! Tommi is average looking at best. The constant upturn smirk that he always wears makes him look like a stroke victim.

by Anonymousreply 304October 28, 2018 10:35 PM

Tommi's problem is his complete lack of wit and charm, and the fact that he seems more like a concoction than a real person

by Anonymousreply 305October 29, 2018 12:15 AM

Tommy is meh. Gio is better looking, when he doesn’t smile. Those horseteeth! Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 306October 29, 2018 1:24 AM

The thirst is always so real for probiotics. 💪🏻 Especially after a night out for Halloween. 🎃 @gtskombucha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 29, 2018 8:29 AM

It's Gio's birthday!

[quote]Happy Birthday to the guy who never makes me stop smiling. Honored to go through this journey of life with you. Not a second goes by that I’m not thankful for such an incredible husband. Love you so much, birthday boy. ❤️‬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 29, 2018 2:06 PM

I wonder if it's true that the ones that profess their love and perfection in their life are the one's more disingenuous about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 29, 2018 3:26 PM

They met on Grindr. What do you expect.

by Anonymousreply 310October 29, 2018 3:37 PM

OMG, look at the nose and underbite of Gio at R308. He looks special needs, just like in his NYT wedding announcement.

by Anonymousreply 311October 29, 2018 8:50 PM

Gio has never seen Hocus Pocus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312October 29, 2018 8:54 PM

Think Hocus Pocus was more for ppl who read comic books and enjoyed sci fi more. I've never seen it either. It looked pretty stupid, so i skipped it.

by Anonymousreply 313October 29, 2018 9:24 PM

The magic behind my #DiaDeLosMuertos face 🎃 (sound on for a special message at the end 😉). Big thanks to @sukitsuji for the transformation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 31, 2018 2:42 AM

He looks hideous. Mission accomplished if that was his goal.

by Anonymousreply 315October 31, 2018 2:47 AM

Thank you all for the beautiful notes today. So excited for year 33! And thank you to my amazing husband @tommydidario for my special birthday dinner at @abcvnyc. 🎂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 31, 2018 3:07 AM

I don't know why I follow this thread. Seeing their full, happy lives only makes me miserable about my pathetic existence.

I wish I had even a quarter of the joy they have in life.

by Anonymousreply 317October 31, 2018 3:19 AM

[quote] Seeing their full, happy lives only makes me miserable about my pathetic existence.

They'd better enjoy their happiness now, because this is probably as good as it's ever going to get for either of them. The joy and childlike wonder won't last forever. Tommy's good looks are all that he has going for himself. Tommy will become increasingly bitter and frustrated as his dream of being a celebrity never materializes. As he ages and his good looks start to fade, the sponsorship deals will dry up and his Instagram followers will move on to someone new and younger. Without the sponsorship deals and Instagram followers, Tommy is a nobody. As for Gio, he'll never rise beyond his current role as a general assignment reporter at ABC. He's got a lifetime of reporting on "household dangers" ahead of him. Probably not what he envisioned when he decided to go into journalism.

by Anonymousreply 318October 31, 2018 4:47 AM

Poor Gio, again. Ignored on the Halloween show. Why doesn’t ABC take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 319October 31, 2018 1:27 PM

r314 Cultural appropriation!

by Anonymousreply 320October 31, 2018 3:49 PM

Lol @ Tommi's rambling, incoherent screed about fitness goals being concurrently posted with a picture of a puffy torso with bitch tits.

by Anonymousreply 321October 31, 2018 4:03 PM

[quote]I wish I had even a quarter of the joy they have in life.

But would you also want their naïveté? They say retarded people are the happiest people in life because they don't have a care in the world. They find joy in everything. Would you want to be retarded too?

by Anonymousreply 322October 31, 2018 7:16 PM

Whenever I go to ABC Human Resources to complain, they reassure me that I am part of the TEAM! I AM PART OF THE TEAM!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 323October 31, 2018 11:30 PM

Why is Tommy so obsessed with probiotics/kumbacha? They have alcohol in them and it is easy to get sick on a bad batch. I assume the packaged ones from the bodega are watered down, or pasteurized or something. We all lived perfectly healthy lives without them! Tommy acts as if he goes one day without them his life will be in jeopardy! Ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 324November 1, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]Why is Tommy so obsessed with probiotics/kumbacha?

Because he's getting paid to be?

by Anonymousreply 325November 1, 2018 4:42 PM

Here is a great quote that I found on the thread about the vapid "hot" doctor and his equally vapid "hot" nurse husband. Since it could also be applied to our Tommi, I would be remiss if I didn't share it:

[quote]Wonder if anyone in his real life has ever turned to him and said "for god's sake would you just shut the fuck up?" He's a cliched platitude in human form.

by Anonymousreply 326November 1, 2018 8:55 PM

Hello, November!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327November 2, 2018 12:54 PM

And he is laying on the rocks in that hideous suit because...?

by Anonymousreply 328November 2, 2018 12:58 PM

[quote] And he is laying on the rocks in that hideous suit because ...?

Because it's November!

And because he loves nature!

by Anonymousreply 329November 2, 2018 1:13 PM

Oh. I thought maybe he was going to start shilling for some vegan, wash-and-wear suiting company

by Anonymousreply 330November 2, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote]And he is laying on the rocks in that hideous suit because...?

He just sucked off a fisherman under the pier.

by Anonymousreply 331November 2, 2018 10:54 PM

Tommy is monogamous, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 332November 2, 2018 11:00 PM

Do you think he'll post a selfie with a "I Voted" sticker?

by Anonymousreply 333November 2, 2018 11:44 PM

He'll post a selfie on Tuesday with an "I Voted" sticker, complete with a bland, generic message about the importance of voting that mentions no specific candidates or issues, but tags all of the specific clothing brands he's wearing. His followers will shower him with praise for his brave political activism -- praise that Tommy will happily accept.

by Anonymousreply 334November 3, 2018 1:16 AM

There's no reason to look back, when you have so much to look forward to. 💙 Sharing one of my favorite quotes on this Friday because I am all about those #FridayFeels. 🙏🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 3, 2018 6:42 AM

“Feels”? Is he a 13-year-old girl?

by Anonymousreply 336November 3, 2018 9:30 AM

Tommy looks so badass at r335.

by Anonymousreply 337November 3, 2018 11:20 AM

Is he auditioning for the Life Goes On reboot?

by Anonymousreply 338November 3, 2018 11:56 AM

Are you insinuating that Tommy is mentally challenged? He's the smartest man Gio knows.

by Anonymousreply 339November 3, 2018 3:09 PM

Per Tommi, you can only be badass by wearing sunglasses.

You forgot to mention that his "I voted" selfie will be shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 340November 3, 2018 3:16 PM

Omg he's like a woman. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 341November 3, 2018 4:56 PM

Tommy celebrates the 8-month anniversary of his plant-based lifestyle by taking off his shirt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 3, 2018 8:02 PM

Where is Tommi's bulge???

by Anonymousreply 343November 3, 2018 8:10 PM

Tommy is All About The FEELzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 344November 3, 2018 8:17 PM

Ob-la-Di, ob-la-Dario, life goes onnnnnn, R338...

by Anonymousreply 345November 3, 2018 8:20 PM

Proud to live in a country where my vote matters. 🇺🇸 It’s a crazy week ahead, so I made sure to get my vote in early. #DoYourCivicDuty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 4, 2018 3:28 PM

Proud to live in a country where my vote matters. 🇺🇸 It’s a crazy week ahead, so I made sure to get my vote in early. #DoYourCivicDuty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 4, 2018 3:31 PM

I'm blinded by all the moles in the pic at r342.

by Anonymousreply 348November 4, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]Proud to live in a country where my vote matters.

Huh? I thought he lived in America.

by Anonymousreply 349November 4, 2018 3:39 PM

How did he vote early in a state that doesn’t offer early voting? If it was absentee, he wouldn’t have that sticker. Everything with him is staged. Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 350November 4, 2018 3:56 PM

Maybe he still votes in Jersey? Do they have early voting there?

by Anonymousreply 351November 4, 2018 4:14 PM

New Jersey does offer early voting.

by Anonymousreply 352November 4, 2018 4:19 PM

Looks like an old sticker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 4, 2018 4:28 PM

Tommi has a million careers! He contradicts himself daily. But he tries. He’s special.

by Anonymousreply 354November 5, 2018 2:16 AM

Did anyone ask him how he voted early and where he got the sticker?

by Anonymousreply 355November 5, 2018 5:43 AM

Yeah, the sticker says NYC,

by Anonymousreply 356November 5, 2018 9:47 AM

You jealous heifers need to get it through your mind and accept that these boys are role models for the up and coming gays. They are hot, handsome, successful, and loved, qualities you looser hos will never know.

by Anonymousreply 357November 5, 2018 12:36 PM

Wine tasting weekend with the fam. ❤️ Hope you’re having a great one, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358November 5, 2018 3:45 PM

Who's the hot daddy with Gio? I want the daddy deeply inside me.

by Anonymousreply 359November 5, 2018 5:17 PM

Is Gio part of ABC’s election coverage???? If he is not, why??? Why doesn’t ABC appreciate their biggest talent? Is Tommy dragging Gio down by only being a co-host of Rachael Ray? Why doesn’t ABC respect Gio?

by Anonymousreply 360November 5, 2018 10:43 PM

He’s part of the Election Day expired sunscreen coverage.

by Anonymousreply 361November 5, 2018 11:14 PM

Do you really think Gio can cover the election? He won't know what's going on. For the same reason, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacreat can't cover the election.

by Anonymousreply 362November 5, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote]He'll post a selfie on Tuesday with an "I Voted" sticker, complete with a bland, generic message about the importance of voting that mentions no specific candidates or issues

Of course he won't mention specific candidates or issues. He wants to appeal to the very good people on both sides, both sides. He doesn't want to offend either side.

by Anonymousreply 363November 5, 2018 11:24 PM

No news anchor, journalist, or panelist can properly cover the elections. You can easily tell who are Democrats and who are Republicans. Not an ounce of non-partisanship coverage between the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 364November 5, 2018 11:26 PM

What crap R364

by Anonymousreply 365November 5, 2018 11:34 PM

Gio's contribution will be a special segment on the hidden dangers of paper cuts from ballots

by Anonymousreply 366November 6, 2018 12:39 AM

Gio's the go-to reporter for "hidden dangers of..." stories. They won't give him anything meaty.

by Anonymousreply 367November 6, 2018 1:43 AM

[Quote] They won't give him anything meaty.

I hear Tommy does thrice a week.

by Anonymousreply 368November 6, 2018 1:50 AM

Gio should come to me if he wants something meaty. All he has to do is ask.

by Anonymousreply 369November 6, 2018 1:57 AM

Tommy will be doing coverage of the elections on Rachael Ray's show.

by Anonymousreply 370November 6, 2018 4:18 AM

Oh good, at least one of them is being civicly responsible.

by Anonymousreply 371November 6, 2018 4:22 AM

Mentor looking fine as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 6, 2018 4:37 AM

Mentor is so much hotter than Tommi. Gio made the wrong choice.

by Anonymousreply 373November 6, 2018 6:57 AM

Is David Muir still single?

by Anonymousreply 374November 6, 2018 8:07 AM

No but DTM is not hot. Pass him on the street all the time,

by Anonymousreply 375November 6, 2018 9:38 AM

Agree with R357. Good for him for being an entrepreneur. He is gorgeous, and I envy his independent gigs.

by Anonymousreply 376November 6, 2018 10:12 AM

“Independent gigs”? “Entrepreneur”?

by Anonymousreply 377November 6, 2018 10:16 AM

R377 He seems happy with his job and profession whatever it may be. Instead of slaving away for corporate overlords he is doing something that he loves. I think that is admirable. And he is good looking. In the gay world, good looks are a valuable commodity.

by Anonymousreply 378November 6, 2018 11:03 AM

Tommy is gorgeous. I would bet that any number of guys JO fantasizing about him when they lie down to go to bed at night. Hot face, insanely hot body, exudes masculinity and confidence. What's not to find attractive about those prized qualities?

by Anonymousreply 379November 6, 2018 2:53 PM

I think that Tommy’s homely.

by Anonymousreply 380November 6, 2018 3:06 PM

r380=Stevie Wonder

by Anonymousreply 381November 6, 2018 3:33 PM

[quote]What's not to find attractive about those prized qualities?

His abject narcissism negates any physical attraction Tommi may have had. Beauty really IS only skin deep.

by Anonymousreply 382November 6, 2018 3:55 PM

How do you know he's narcissistic, Miss Judge Judy at r382? You've never even had the privilege of meeting the man. You can't base an opinion of his personality on an IG profile. Most millennials are big into social media. Why should Tommy be any different? Doesn't necessarily make him narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 383November 6, 2018 3:59 PM

R383 — No non-narcissist posts the sheer number of self-aggrandizing, photoshopped tributes to himself that our Tommi does. He isa walking, talking definition of narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 384November 6, 2018 4:04 PM

^Gurl bye.

by Anonymousreply 385November 6, 2018 4:39 PM

^Bye, Tommi.

by Anonymousreply 386November 6, 2018 4:42 PM

Do they bareback?

by Anonymousreply 387November 6, 2018 9:00 PM

^With each other? Do they have an open relationshop?

by Anonymousreply 388November 6, 2018 9:40 PM

They are mahogany. Why would they use condoms?

by Anonymousreply 389November 6, 2018 10:05 PM

Gio is nowhere to be found at ABC, on this important day. They don’t respect him.

by Anonymousreply 390November 6, 2018 10:50 PM

And why should they?

by Anonymousreply 391November 6, 2018 10:51 PM

Tommi's co-anchoring Rachel Ray's election coverage tonight, so Gio was instructed to 'stand down' tonight.

by Anonymousreply 392November 6, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote] he is doing something that he loves.

And what would that be, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 393November 6, 2018 11:31 PM

Duh, R393. Taking pictures of himself of course.

by Anonymousreply 394November 6, 2018 11:36 PM

Tommi exudes zero sex appeal. Perhaps it's because he has the personality of a 13-year old girl?

by Anonymousreply 395November 7, 2018 12:02 AM

R393 Not defending him, but he is gorgeous. Why not do self-modeling and sell clothes. Retailers get to advertise, he gets free or discounted clothes. That's a good deal. If I was so gorgeous I would try to sail by in life instead of having to study and work my butt off. In the end, we all end up in the same place. He is taking the easy route and I am taking the difficult one.

by Anonymousreply 396November 7, 2018 12:05 AM

I guess some people are turned on by the vacant look

by Anonymousreply 397November 7, 2018 1:30 AM

He's gorgeous now, but his looks are his ONLY commodity. When they start to fade and people stop paying attention to him and telling him how beautiful he is, he will grow depressed, bitter, and cynical. It will not end well. At least Gio, who doesn't really trade on his looks, has a modicum of talent to him to remain on the air, whether nationally or at some local news outlet, as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 398November 7, 2018 1:33 AM

Back on Rachael Ray

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399November 7, 2018 8:22 PM

Ohno! Gio had diarrhea on Tuesday. The poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 400November 8, 2018 11:32 AM

^Did Gio report on his illness for WNT? "The Hidden Dangers in Gluten-Free Matcha Pumpkin Spice Muffins."

by Anonymousreply 401November 8, 2018 2:20 PM

Tommy only has 9075 twitter followers? He’s a regular on Rachael Ray, which gets almost 2 million viewers. God people don’t like him.

by Anonymousreply 402November 8, 2018 4:08 PM

[quote]Ohno! Gio had diarrhea on Tuesday. The poor dear.

It was reported by ABC News staffers that Gio developed "a nervous tummy" while election results began coming in to the newsroom. Cokie Roberts said she could hear from some 40 feet away the explosive sounds coming from the men's restroom. News anchor David Muir gagged and was apparently nearly vomiting as malodorous fumes wafted from the restroom.

Gio emerged some 20 minutes later, waving his arms and saying, "Better not go in there. It smells like Newark at low tide. Woo-ee!"

by Anonymousreply 403November 8, 2018 4:24 PM

Tommy's got another appearance huh...I guess Rachael likes him lol

by Anonymousreply 404November 8, 2018 5:10 PM

Why does RR do men's makeovers anyway? Men aren't her demo. Stay at home mom's don't care about that stuff. Unless Tommy is making over women this time?

by Anonymousreply 405November 8, 2018 5:15 PM

Tommi is not hot. His chin dimple is asymmetrical, his plant-based lifestyle has caused him to bloat, his pecs look like they are made of tofu, he dresses like he's shooting a Baby GAP commercial, he's got gay voice for days, he has no package to speak of, and everything he posts sounds like it was ratified by a committee of milquetoast advertising executives. The dude is a joke. That's why these threads exist.

by Anonymousreply 406November 8, 2018 5:18 PM

It's a thing for women to like to see "everyday men" get makeovers. A lot of straight men have have no qualms about going out in the oldest, ugliest comfort wear

by Anonymousreply 407November 8, 2018 5:18 PM

Gio was certainly ripping cheeks at the ABC studio the other day! Pee you!

by Anonymousreply 408November 8, 2018 5:23 PM

Did DTM ever fuck Gio's meaty ass?

by Anonymousreply 409November 8, 2018 8:59 PM

[quote] tommydidario Close your eyes and visualize the future you dream of. Then make it happen. 🙌🏻 #yougotthis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410November 9, 2018 1:49 AM

His bitch tits are quite pronounced. He really needs to cut down on the soy.

by Anonymousreply 411November 9, 2018 2:10 AM

Hot Doc Alert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412November 9, 2018 6:31 AM

Probably the most unflattering pic of Mentor that I've ever seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 9, 2018 9:04 PM

Remind us again where Gio was on election night?

by Anonymousreply 414November 10, 2018 2:08 AM

In a totally unposed photo, Tommy is teasing his fans about some upcoming projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415November 10, 2018 3:37 AM

R412 wow it's been forever since he posted!

by Anonymousreply 416November 10, 2018 4:23 AM

MORE projects for Tommy? How does this man do it all????

by Anonymousreply 417November 10, 2018 7:41 AM

[quote] Tommy is teasing his fans about some upcoming projects.

Maybe he's adding another career to his resume! Or maybe he's bringing back his YouTube channel!

by Anonymousreply 418November 10, 2018 7:44 AM

Ohhhh maybe Tommi will be manning another vitamin booth!

by Anonymousreply 419November 10, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote] Ohhhh maybe Tommi will be manning another vitamin booth!

Or, to translate it into Tommyspeak: hosting national speaking engagements.

by Anonymousreply 420November 10, 2018 4:01 PM

Maybe Tommy will be adding stay-at-home-mom to his list of careers? Is it possible our Tommy is pregnant? That would explain the puffiness of late.

by Anonymousreply 421November 10, 2018 5:25 PM

Tommi will become a Mommy Blogger, the one career he's truly suited for.

by Anonymousreply 422November 10, 2018 7:27 PM

I just hope the Rachel Ray show has a generous maternity leave package.

by Anonymousreply 423November 10, 2018 7:30 PM

Saturday is bicep day! I wonder if Tommy enjoyed some sauna/steam room fun after his workout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 10, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote] I just hope the Rachel Ray show has a generous maternity leave package.

Yes. Once the child is born, Tommy will need to take several months off before his next Rachael Ray segment (which is, of course, no different from his current schedule).

by Anonymousreply 425November 10, 2018 8:55 PM

So, Tommy is now promoting Crunch? His hashtag indicates he is. And the crunch logo is prominently displayed in the photo. So, clearly this is a #sponsored posting even though he doesn't outright say so.

[quote] tommydidario Kicking off the weekend with bicep day. 💪🏻 Who else is joining me in the gym this am?! @crunchgym #crunchambassador

Wonder what he got in return? A free month's membership? A year's membership?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 10, 2018 10:25 PM

[quote]Wonder what he got in return? A free month's membership? A year's membership?

Nah, just a blow job from Paco the towel guy.

by Anonymousreply 427November 10, 2018 11:01 PM

Mentor's b-day! He also gave a shout out to DL fave Antoni Porowski from Queer Eye in his Instagram story.

Also, what a shitty cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 11, 2018 5:33 AM

Is mentor a mo? What's the DL consensus?

by Anonymousreply 429November 11, 2018 11:55 PM

Pretty sure. I mean someone got Dolly fucking Parton to send him a birthday gram!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 11, 2018 11:59 PM

Handsome Mentor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 12, 2018 12:16 AM

Flannel for the fall win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432November 12, 2018 3:28 AM

Off to cover the devastating fires in California, but so glad I got to spend a few hours with the best friend @kevinozebek here in NYC! 🍎

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 12, 2018 3:29 AM

Gio also spoke to students and other journalists yesterday in North Carolina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434November 12, 2018 3:30 AM

Flannel for fall? Tommi is always so groundbreaking with his fashion advice.

by Anonymousreply 435November 12, 2018 4:29 AM

Tommy needs a tropical vacation. It's been too long!

by Anonymousreply 436November 12, 2018 5:08 AM

[quote]Off to cover the devastating fires in California

Don't they have enough flaming out there already?

by Anonymousreply 437November 12, 2018 4:24 PM

The HIDDEN DANGERS of wild fires!

by Anonymousreply 438November 12, 2018 4:42 PM

Gio's flailing arms could cause the fires to spread more quickly!

by Anonymousreply 439November 12, 2018 7:19 PM

He was on scene this morning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 12, 2018 7:20 PM

Gio's a handsome man, but I'd rethink the yellow. It's making him look all heppy B.

by Anonymousreply 441November 12, 2018 7:48 PM

Tommy must really be suffering, knowing that his husband might be burned alive while reporting on the fires in California. Why must Tommy endure so much pain and grief? I hope somebody is checking on Tommy to make sure he's OK.

by Anonymousreply 442November 12, 2018 8:13 PM

Those arms flailing all about should have put out the fire.

by Anonymousreply 443November 12, 2018 8:14 PM

Gio you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 444November 12, 2018 8:36 PM

Gio's report on GMA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445November 12, 2018 8:41 PM

Tommi’s on grindr planning his next hook up. Stay safe Gio and rip.

by Anonymousreply 446November 12, 2018 8:44 PM

Tommy and Gio met on IG, not grindr. It was totally serendipitous that they met. Gio will be fine. Tommy is keeping the home fires burning for Gio, no pun intented.

by Anonymousreply 447November 12, 2018 8:51 PM

Tommy ultimately is having the last laugh. While Gio works around the clock, Tommy lives a life of leisure. He takes a few photos for sponsored posts but is otherwise a stay-at-home spouse.

by Anonymousreply 448November 12, 2018 8:54 PM

Will Tommy be shilling his cheapo ties for the holidays?

by Anonymousreply 449November 12, 2018 9:07 PM

A dramatic day here in Southern California as another fire broke out along the highway and near homes. This is a clip from our report on @abcworldnewstonight with @davidmuirabc as firefighters worked to put the fire out. Heartbreaking what is going on here.

[quote]tommydidario 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450November 13, 2018 3:46 AM

this is the most serious story Gio's done in a while

by Anonymousreply 451November 13, 2018 4:34 AM

Tommy must feel horrible because the love of his life risks his life in California.

by Anonymousreply 452November 13, 2018 4:57 AM

[quote] Tommy must feel horrible because the love of his life risks his life in California.

Nobody is suffering more from these California fires right now than poor Tommy. Let's all pray for him.

by Anonymousreply 453November 13, 2018 11:11 AM

[quote] This is a clip from our report on @abcworldnewstonight…

"Our" report? 'OUR" report?? And this is from Tommi?

What a narcissistic little jackanapes. He really thinks his association with Gio makes this "OUR" report?

by Anonymousreply 454November 13, 2018 6:16 PM

Tommy is just delusional enough to think he's part of the ABC News family after he co-hosted the gay pride thing with Gio. He's beyond self-parody.

by Anonymousreply 455November 13, 2018 6:46 PM

R454 and R455 that's from Gio's instagram, not Tommy's

by Anonymousreply 456November 13, 2018 6:52 PM

Well, Didn't Tommi include news correspondent for ABC on his latest work of fiction, titled "Tommi's Resume?"

by Anonymousreply 457November 14, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote] tommydidario Never lose sense of your inner child. 🙃🍃 #ThursdayThoughts 📸: @sophiekietzmann

No, Tommy, I don't think you or Gio will ever have to worry about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458November 16, 2018 12:05 PM

When did Tommi take that pic? Wasn't it snowing in NY yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 459November 16, 2018 1:22 PM

Join the #plantprotein club!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460November 17, 2018 5:50 AM

Tommi is the smartest man I know!

by Anonymousreply 461November 17, 2018 3:40 PM

Guess who's at Disney World!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462November 17, 2018 9:40 PM

Tommy and Gio are both avocados for love. 🥑 ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 17, 2018 10:31 PM

They live amazing life. Vacations friends.

by Anonymousreply 464November 17, 2018 10:33 PM

Simpletons

by Anonymousreply 465November 17, 2018 10:54 PM

That Tommi seems like a cretin. The other one is alright but could up his game.

by Anonymousreply 466November 18, 2018 4:12 PM

Tommy seems like a robot created by a focus group. No soul, no wit, no charm. Technically ticks off the right boxes (handsome, great body, harmless) but totally devoid of charisma or anything that makes him interesting or stand out in any way.

by Anonymousreply 467November 18, 2018 6:21 PM

Tommy has an announcement coming tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 19, 2018 1:54 PM

Ohhh, what can it be?

Rachael Ray is retiring and he's taking over the show?

ABC has hired him as the new lifestyle guru for GMA?

He's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 469November 19, 2018 10:32 PM

I am so excited to announce that I’m joining @Amazon’s digital show, AMAZON LIVE, as one of their newest hosts. It’s QVC meets HSN, where all the hottest deals & products across Amazon are discussed.

My first episode airs tomorrow & you can watch live from 11am-1pm EST by clicking the link in my bio during those hours (the show will air at the top of that page).

As always, thank YOU guys for your support & can’t wait to take you on this journey. 💙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 20, 2018 2:12 AM

Wow! How does he find the time!

by Anonymousreply 471November 20, 2018 2:15 AM

What journey? Of buying stuff on sale?

by Anonymousreply 472November 20, 2018 2:40 AM

Jeff Bezos must be nervous. Hosting the Amazon Live shopping shitfest is clearly a steppingstone toward becoming the new CEO of Amazon. Soon, Tommy will control the Amazon empire.

by Anonymousreply 473November 20, 2018 2:59 AM

Well, I was thinking of climbing Everest this winter, but FUCK THAT, I'm going to watch Tommi sell shit on TV instead!

by Anonymousreply 474November 20, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote] I'm going to watch Tommi sell shit on TV instead!

He's not even selling the shit on TV. He's selling it via streaming video on a web page.

by Anonymousreply 475November 20, 2018 3:04 AM

On ABC, Gio has been looking very thick-in-the-middle these days.

by Anonymousreply 476November 20, 2018 3:14 AM

If Tommy is busy hosting Amazon Live's web shopping show, he'll have to cut back on his hosting duties at the Rachael Ray show. Instead of the grueling schedule of two segments per year, he may have to cut back to two segments per decade.

by Anonymousreply 477November 20, 2018 3:14 AM

I honestly cannot wait to read how Tommi describes this gig on his resume

by Anonymousreply 478November 20, 2018 3:17 AM

[quote] It’s QVC meets HSN

Ummmm.... QVC has already met (and PURCHASED) HSN.

by Anonymousreply 479November 20, 2018 4:30 AM

So Tommy is going to make use of his natural talents and be a mannequin on this new web show?

by Anonymousreply 480November 20, 2018 4:51 AM

Well, its safe to assume Tommy's stalker will be sitting in front of his computer tomorrow from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. watching Tommy sell shit.

by Anonymousreply 481November 20, 2018 6:47 AM

When will he have time to do Rachel Ray? I'm concerned that he'll be spreading himself too thin.

by Anonymousreply 482November 20, 2018 12:03 PM

Tomi is so ugly to me and not to mention vapid, narcissistic, etc. He looks dead behind the eyes. Gio has a nice smile at least.

by Anonymousreply 483November 20, 2018 8:29 PM

So much fun on my debut episode hosting @Amazon Live, talking all things tech! Thanks for all the love today! ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484November 21, 2018 2:17 AM

The clip at R484 proves that Tommy simply lacks the "it" factor. It is what others have said here before about him being a Ken doll. Individually, all the parts look great. But the total package does not deliver.

by Anonymousreply 485November 21, 2018 2:47 AM

yeah he comes off as too fake, rehearsed and stiff.

by Anonymousreply 486November 21, 2018 2:58 AM

Come on, it's not like he's an actor or anything!

Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 487November 21, 2018 3:03 AM

Did Tommy just explain to people how a vacuum works?

Also, he sounds a little like that guy from project runway.

by Anonymousreply 488November 21, 2018 3:08 AM

[quote] my debut episode hosting @Amazon Live, talking all things tech!

So now he's a tech expert too? Fitness, travel, fashion, grooming, food, AND tech? Tommy knows it all!

by Anonymousreply 489November 21, 2018 4:02 AM

So much fun on my debut episode hosting @Amazon Live, talking all things tech! Thanks for all the love today, Insta fam. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 21, 2018 12:21 PM

I almost feel sorry for Tommi. Given his delusions of screen success, he probably never imagined that his career would take him to shilling for a vacuum - on the web, no less.

by Anonymousreply 491November 21, 2018 12:29 PM

Tommy is so hungry for fame. The thirst is real.

by Anonymousreply 492November 21, 2018 12:51 PM

At what point will even his Instagram followers realize that Tommy's "career" isn't exactly working out as he had envisioned? Or does everyone just continue to play along, pretending that manning a vitamin booth or being an online vacuum salesman is a sure sign that superstardom is just around the corner?

by Anonymousreply 493November 21, 2018 1:02 PM

Will he be doing this every day? Looks boring. R492 Will this help him to become a household name?

by Anonymousreply 494November 21, 2018 2:46 PM

Tommy is the smartest online vacuum salesman I know.

by Anonymousreply 495November 21, 2018 4:22 PM

He's the smartest online vacuum salesman I know too, gio..

by Anonymousreply 496November 21, 2018 4:31 PM

Tommy is the smartest online vacuum I know.

-Grindr buddy

by Anonymousreply 497November 21, 2018 5:34 PM

R493 the old adage "fake it till you make it" applies to Tommy. He's going to milk his relationship with GIo for ALL ITS WORTH. He will not stop. Unfortunately in today's entertainment industry, there is plenty of opportunity for opportunists like Tommy. Even though he has no talent or charisma, I wouldn't be shocked if he 1 day got a talk show or reality show (this time about himself rather than just a recurring character).

by Anonymousreply 498November 21, 2018 5:46 PM

[quote] Unfortunately in today's entertainment industry, there is plenty of opportunity for opportunists like Tommy. Even though he has no talent or charisma, I wouldn't be shocked if he 1 day got a talk show or reality show

Tommy is 32. TV and showbiz are a young person's game. Tommy's window of opportunity was never very wide, but it's getting narrower every day. If Tommy doesn't catch a big break soon (and no, appearing twice a year on the Rachael Ray show and selling vacuums on Amazon Live don't qualify as big breaks), then it will probably never happen.

by Anonymousreply 499November 21, 2018 9:45 PM

I’m mortified for him. It reminds me of when I was an on-air contributor to a travel show while in college. (Maybe the bad lighting encourages the comparison.) Juat talking way too fast and trying too hard. The differences between the two of us: I was just a kid and I inserted some wit.

by Anonymousreply 500November 21, 2018 10:23 PM

Hot Doc!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 21, 2018 11:42 PM

R501 cannot hate on how good his body is. Any idea where that trip is?

by Anonymousreply 502November 22, 2018 12:11 AM

Dr. Squinty Eyes kept attempting to invade earlier T&G threads and was met with a collective "meh". Someone then started a thread about him and it flopped. Please keep the doctor out of these threads, as he is not worthy.

by Anonymousreply 503November 22, 2018 12:28 AM

EXACTLY, R503! No one here is interested in the whore doctor.

by Anonymousreply 504November 22, 2018 12:51 AM

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I’m expressing my gratitude for YOU. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for always being so supportive. It’s an honor having you on this journey with me, and I couldn’t be more thankful for my Insta fam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 22, 2018 2:23 AM

What an odd pose at r505. He looks like my little niece showing off her first day of school outfit.

by Anonymousreply 506November 22, 2018 2:43 AM

He looks like a puppet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507November 22, 2018 2:45 AM

R505 proof that money does not buy style. Just a simple poser.

by Anonymousreply 508November 22, 2018 2:45 AM

insta fam??? REALLY???

by Anonymousreply 509November 22, 2018 1:52 PM

All smiles on this Thanksgiving because I’m all about a day of gratitude. 🙏🏻 Wishing you a day full of love, laughter, and of course, delicious food. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510November 22, 2018 2:03 PM

Thank you, Tommy, for all of the joy and especially the laughter you have provided us over the past year. We are grateful to you for sharing your journey with us.

by Anonymousreply 511November 22, 2018 2:20 PM

WHAT in the CHUNKY PUGGSLEY ADDAMS FUCK is he wearing in R505?!? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 512November 22, 2018 2:31 PM

Tommy is the smartest Rachel Ray fashion correspondent I know.

by Anonymousreply 513November 22, 2018 3:31 PM

Has Tommi left Rachael Ray in the lurch for the bright lights and super stardom of shilling on the web? Maybe next he will be appearing with Cathy Mitchell!! Tommi's Vegan Dumps!

by Anonymousreply 514November 22, 2018 4:02 PM

I think Tommi looks like Christ slipping off his cross at R505.

by Anonymousreply 515November 22, 2018 4:50 PM

Happy Thanksvegan, guys!

by Anonymousreply 516November 23, 2018 2:26 AM

Happy Thanksgiving from the DiDario-Benitez-Champion family! ❤️ May you never lose your sense of silly. 🎉😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517November 23, 2018 4:12 AM

Tommy has become a caricature of himself. Its embarassing to Gio but neither are smart enough to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 518November 23, 2018 6:42 AM

Tommy's dad is still hot!

by Anonymousreply 519November 23, 2018 10:31 AM

When friends become family. ❤️ Grateful to spend Thanksgiving with @SamChampion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520November 23, 2018 1:46 PM

Sam is a hot grizzled muscled leather daddy with a huge beer-can dick. Yummers!!!

by Anonymousreply 521November 23, 2018 4:33 PM

Is Sam still married? If so, are he and his husband in a poly couple? foursome? quaple? with T&G.

Or are they a throuple?

by Anonymousreply 522November 24, 2018 5:40 AM

Sam's still married

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 24, 2018 5:48 AM

Tommy shills for fake Christmas trees!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524November 24, 2018 9:11 AM

R524, that looks a bit sad. Putting up a Christmas tree alone without anyone around does not seem satisfying. On another note, I thought Tommi's ass would be bigger.

by Anonymousreply 525November 24, 2018 12:27 PM

Is that a segment from the Rachel Ray Show?

by Anonymousreply 526November 24, 2018 1:43 PM

Tommy is shopping small!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527November 24, 2018 3:45 PM

So, by supporting small business he teams up with a giant, multinational corporation? Uh, ok Tommi

by Anonymousreply 528November 24, 2018 3:50 PM

Maybe Tommy is referring to Gio's endowment, or lack thereof. It's nothing to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 529November 24, 2018 8:34 PM

Just showed my friends his feed and they couldn’t believe the inanity.

by Anonymousreply 530November 25, 2018 2:38 AM

Know the ingredients you put into your body. 💪🏻 The Cinnamon Roll bar (😛) from @sunwarriortribe is my go-to. It’s soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, & dairy-free. Heaven! Use my code TOMMY for 20% off. Link in my bio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531November 25, 2018 3:44 PM

[quote] The Cinnamon Roll bar (😛) from @sunwarriortribe is my go-to.

Wow, Tommy. Who ever would have guessed that a product from SunWarrior is your go-to snack?

by Anonymousreply 532November 25, 2018 4:11 PM

Gio was reporting on the dangers of black friday sales (and ensuing chaos). Admittedly, I've never bothered to watch a video of him. That voice is...something else. Hasn't anyone told him he sounds like the result of tasking an amateur actor with sounding "newsy?"

by Anonymousreply 533November 25, 2018 4:46 PM

Poor Gio. He's stuck outside in the cold, reporting on Black Friday shopping, while Whit Johnson is at the anchor desk, substituting for David Muir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 25, 2018 4:59 PM

[quote]I honestly cannot wait to read how Tommi describes this gig on his resume

"Shitshow Host"??

by Anonymousreply 535November 25, 2018 5:06 PM

[quote]Will this help him to become a household name?

It will help him become a household pest!

by Anonymousreply 536November 25, 2018 5:09 PM

[quote]Sam is a hot grizzled muscled leather daddy with a huge beer-can dick. Yummers!!!

Sam is a puffy, bleached blond, middle-aged gurleen..whose facial work has FINALLY settled!

by Anonymousreply 537November 25, 2018 5:18 PM

[quote]The Cinnamon Roll bar (😛) from @sunwarriortribe is my go-to. It’s soy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, & dairy-free. Heaven!

Of course not ONE of those qualities adds ANY nutritional benefit to your diet and are ONLY applicable to the RARE person with some sort of food allergy, which Tommy is NOT! The level of pseudoscience pushed by these internet nitwits is truly remarkable!

by Anonymousreply 538November 25, 2018 5:22 PM

At least Tommi is trying out a new look instead of his usual flatline stare. But are we to think that he consumed that bar while working out?

by Anonymousreply 539November 25, 2018 5:57 PM

Is Whit DTM's new "protege"?

by Anonymousreply 540November 25, 2018 8:13 PM

Depends on if Whit's wife allows it.

by Anonymousreply 541November 25, 2018 8:34 PM

TOMMY HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE IS NO LONGER VEGAN!

---------------

Real talk time. I love discussing health with you, and I take pride in being as transparent as possible about everything, including my diet. Well, today, I want to keep that authenticity alive. After almost a year of being vegan, I have decided to go back to a pescatarian diet.

I have learned so much that will stay with me for years to come, but I always say you should listen to what your body is telling you and my body is asking for a change. Before going vegan, I loved the incredibly healthy Mediterranean diet. Being an Italian boy, it’s what I naturally gravitate towards.

So why did I feel the need to share this with you? Because I am a work in progress, often trying new things until I learn what works best for me. Some of my vegan followers may not love this news, but I hope you can be a cheerleader for someone who still has massive love for the plant-based diet and appreciates you for living your truth. 🌱

I will always promote living your healthiest life possible by feeding your mind, body, and spirit. I am so excited to continue this Mediterranean journey, and I look forward to sharing more insight into living your best and healthiest life. 💙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542November 27, 2018 3:40 PM

Why does every damn every damn thing need to be a 'journey' with these narcissists?

by Anonymousreply 543November 27, 2018 3:45 PM

What insight does Tommy plan on providing? That he now eats fish and likes it? So much for the non-stop gushing over veganism.

by Anonymousreply 544November 27, 2018 6:33 PM

The sycophantic comments on that "I am now pescatarian" posts are a hoot. People proclaiming their love for Tommy and congratulating him for being so brave and transparent. All he did was tell people he is now going to eat fish. They make it sound like he shared a deep secret with the world.

by Anonymousreply 545November 27, 2018 6:35 PM

So Tommy likes fish? You could've fooled me!

by Anonymousreply 546November 27, 2018 6:41 PM

I'm not surprised. I couldn't imagine being vegan. Do I like a lot of vegan dishes? Sure and I'll have some for certain meals but I don't know if I could get by without chicken and fish

by Anonymousreply 547November 27, 2018 6:55 PM

At least his farts should smell better now. Ever smell a vegan fart? PEE-YEW!!! They don't call him Tommi DiDiarrhea for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 548November 27, 2018 7:20 PM

I knew he wouldn’t last as a Vegan.

by Anonymousreply 549November 27, 2018 7:22 PM

Tommy DiDario and Gio Benitez are complete narcissists. I've written that before. And instagram is a cesspool of narcissism. But I also have to admit that I take pride that an openly gay man can be a rising star on one of the major networks. We've come a long way, baby!

I also must admit that Tommy and Gio are really good-looking. Handsome faces, slim and toned bodies, and best of all to me, they have cute butts!!! I love being a gay man!!!

BUT...for Chrissakes! Wear underwear! Seeing your crack peaking out of your trousers while you bend over or squat down is not attractive. Tommy DiDario looks great in a pair of jeans. He has a nice, pert, high and tight butt that is best showcased in denim. Put on some underwear though!!!! It serves a purpose!

Thank you. I've said my piece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550November 27, 2018 8:24 PM

A) he’s not a rising star as B) mock turtlenecks are never a good choice

by Anonymousreply 551November 27, 2018 9:52 PM

Translation: I ran out of ways to monetize veganism, so why bother?

by Anonymousreply 552November 28, 2018 12:02 AM

My guess is that SunWarrior dumped him as a spokes mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 553November 28, 2018 12:16 AM

I’ll be spilling the tea tomorrow on all the hottest kitchenware & fitness products on Amazon Live! Click the link in my bio from 11am-2pm EST‬ to catch me hosting, or watch it re-streaming all day until 7pm EST! 🙌🏻‬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554November 28, 2018 3:00 AM

Confederacy of dunces

by Anonymousreply 555November 28, 2018 8:55 AM

It seems that Gio is abandoning the vegan lifestyle as well.

[quote]kendisgibson welcome back. is @giobenitez still holding strong?

[quote]giobenitez @kendisgibson We made the decision together. 🤗

[quote]tommydidario @giobenitez @kendisgibson 😎

[quote]kendisgibson @giobenitez of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556November 28, 2018 9:04 AM

Gio probably refused to plough T's hole until he did something about the awful stank emanating from it. Real talk.

by Anonymousreply 557November 28, 2018 9:24 AM

Tommy’s butt is too flat @r550. And that’s the real Crime.

by Anonymousreply 558November 28, 2018 12:51 PM

They're probably trying to get pregnant so they need to make sure they're healthy enough to support the baby.

by Anonymousreply 559November 28, 2018 9:00 PM

I had to watch the xmas tree video 5-6 times and enjoyed Tommy parade his butt around for me. He looks real good in those jeans. A nice xmas present for an admirer of fine asses.

by Anonymousreply 560November 28, 2018 9:41 PM

So much fun hosting @amazon Live today, talking all things cookware and fitness! See ya back on tomorrow! 🙌🏻👋🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561November 29, 2018 2:21 AM

aww nice to know Gio is still friends with fellow gay ABCer Kendis

by Anonymousreply 562November 29, 2018 3:26 AM

You know me; I’m always on the go. So when it comes to how I hear my music, I want quality first. 🎶 These #SoundSport Free headphones from @bose are unreal (and help me pretend like my life is a giant music video). 🙃 Check out the link in my bio. #BoseUp #BoseAmbassador

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563November 30, 2018 2:32 AM

No one deserves to miss a meal. Join me to help stop domestic hunger this holiday season by posting a photo with any @gtskombucha bottle & #LivingInGratitude . GT’s will donate 10 meals to those in need through Feeding America, the nation’s largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger. 🙌🏻 Let’s keep spreading the love. ❤️ 📸: @sophiekietzmann

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564November 30, 2018 2:33 AM

Tommy has given up on being a vegan?! After all the constant veganism crap he kept pushing on his followers. Didn't he force some restaurant on their vacation to create a vegan menu for them?!

I guess he stuck to that as well as he as managed to stick with anything else in his life. I'm sure Gio is happy, you know he hated that vegan shit and didn't keep to it when Tommy wasn't around.

by Anonymousreply 565November 30, 2018 2:45 AM

10 bucks says Tommy was only ever vegan on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 566November 30, 2018 2:56 AM

[quote] Tommy has given up on being a vegan?! After all the constant veganism crap he kept pushing on his followers.

Yes, and his followers loved him for it, thanking Tommy for shoving his veganism down their throats. Now, those same followers are showering Tommy with praise for quitting veganism.

by Anonymousreply 567November 30, 2018 5:15 AM

If someone swallows cum, can they really be considered a vegan?

by Anonymousreply 568November 30, 2018 2:47 PM

Hot Doc!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 1, 2018 6:59 AM

Headed to Hawaii!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 1, 2018 1:47 PM

A vacation at last! They deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 571December 1, 2018 2:24 PM

[quote] A vacation at last! They deserve it.

After doing two Amazon Live broadcasts and revealing to the world that he is no longer a vegan, Tommy must be exhausted. He needs some time to relax, recharge and refocus.

by Anonymousreply 572December 1, 2018 3:28 PM

It's an annual tradition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573December 1, 2018 5:12 PM

No one cares a rat's ass about the hot doc, R569. Why not start a thread about him?

by Anonymousreply 574December 1, 2018 5:14 PM

R569 here's another. So we know Dr. JC James has been getting some Brazilian dick/ass lately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575December 1, 2018 7:31 PM

Long overdue vacation! No one deserves it more.

by Anonymousreply 576December 1, 2018 8:51 PM

[quote] It's an annual tradition

I've never seen a couple married for only 2 years have so many "annual traditions."

by Anonymousreply 577December 1, 2018 9:51 PM

Well surely by the way they carry on, you must be aware that they are the first couple in the history of the world to be married. They inspire us all!

by Anonymousreply 578December 1, 2018 11:52 PM

Yes good detection r575.

by Anonymousreply 579December 2, 2018 3:21 AM

Eagerly awaiting Tommy's book report about the trip.

by Anonymousreply 580December 2, 2018 2:06 PM

Good morning from Hawaii. 🌺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 2, 2018 4:22 PM

Resting in Hawaii

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582December 3, 2018 3:08 AM

if Tommy's all about healthy living then he should know you shouldn't lay out in the sun for a long period of time

by Anonymousreply 583December 3, 2018 3:39 AM

Tommy runs on solar power, how else is he going to recharge?

by Anonymousreply 584December 3, 2018 3:41 AM

All that Sun Warrior plant-based protein (sawdust and honey) must really feel like a rock in Tommy's stomach, so he has to lie down till he passes it all.

by Anonymousreply 585December 3, 2018 7:20 AM

[quote]All that Sun Warrior plant-based protein (sawdust and honey) must really feel like a rock in Tommy's stomach, so he has to lie down till he passes it all.

Not to worry—the Abuela is standing by in Florida waiting to go to Hawaii to administer a series of enemas to Tommi, should he get horribly constipated on a diet of too much mahi mahi and poi, thereby teaching Tommi what a REAL pupu platter involves.

by Anonymousreply 586December 3, 2018 5:27 PM

Nothing is better than being surrounded by love. ❤️ Spent the day hiking down a secret trail to Wailua Falls with our two local besties. Cheers to always craving adventure. ☺️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 4, 2018 1:10 AM

Cheers to always craving attention,

by Anonymousreply 588December 4, 2018 1:28 AM

R587 what an adventure it must have been!

by Anonymousreply 589December 4, 2018 3:56 AM

why do Gio and Tommy almost always go to either Florida or Hawaii and once in a while France? It's like they have no desire to go anywhere else on their frequent vacations.

I'd think Tommy would get off on fancying himself as a travel expert. He should have Gio take him all around the country and world

by Anonymousreply 590December 4, 2018 5:43 AM

They have been to Greece!!! Remember? They graciously spent 5 minutes at The Acropolis before flouncing off to pose at the beach.

by Anonymousreply 591December 4, 2018 12:29 PM

"Bestie"? Why does Tommy always come off as a 12-year-old girl?

by Anonymousreply 592December 4, 2018 1:27 PM

JESUS, these two are horrible!

by Anonymousreply 593December 5, 2018 1:34 AM

What would Tommy be doing now if he had not met Gio that fortunate night? No Hawaii trips, no Amazon show, no Rachael Ray, no followers. Would he have to get a job?

by Anonymousreply 594December 5, 2018 1:34 AM

He was already a very successful entrepreneur and social media guru before he met Gio.

by Anonymousreply 595December 5, 2018 7:02 AM

I see that Tommi's mom popped by to comment

by Anonymousreply 596December 5, 2018 12:32 PM

Real talk: Tommi ditched veganism because all the soy and lack of real protein made him look fat and puffy. We called out his flabby bitch tits months and months ago, and I think he reads these threads. (Of course he does, he's a narcissist who craves attention and has no real job to speak of, and therefore spends entire days Googling his own name.)

Look at this for more proof: R560 complimented his flat ass in that soulless Christmas tree video, and by R570, we have an Instagram post featuring Tommi presenting in compression shorts.

by Anonymousreply 597December 5, 2018 2:13 PM

A "secret" trail? Tommy's book reports read like a third grader's.

by Anonymousreply 598December 5, 2018 5:17 PM

Tommy is the smartest mannequin I know.

by Anonymousreply 599December 5, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]What would Tommy be doing now if he had not met Gio that fortunate night? No Hawaii trips, no Amazon show, no Rachael Ray, no followers. Would he have to get a job?

Tommi no doubt would have eventually hooked up with fellow Floridian grifter JAKE ORLON and the two would have sold prepaid whack off videos that would never be made.

by Anonymousreply 600December 5, 2018 9:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!