Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Team Gio & Tommy: Divinely Deluded Disney Princes Part 25!

Continue discussing the adventures of Gio and Tommy as they try and fail to conquer the world of television and entertainment!

This clip includes many of Tommy's career highlights, including scenes from his now deleted YouTube channel...

by Anonymousreply 22318 hours ago

OMG, that demo reel made him look horrible, especially that second scene. Go back and watch that hilarious second scene. And he has more makeup caked on him than a Mississippi whore that he looks completely fake and unnatural, more like a wax mannequin than ever. And of all the line to highlight he highlights, "Perfect for daaaaaaaaaate niiiiiiiiight. Get ready."

This would make casting directors run from him.

by Anonymousreply 109/22/2018

I'm surprised Tommy didn't include his starring role in "Broad City" in the demo reel.

by Anonymousreply 209/22/2018

It was one of the funniest scenes of the season R2

by Anonymousreply 309/22/2018

The second scene in the demo reel made him look like a gay yenta arguing over other gay housewives to get the last word in. Was it a scene from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion?

by Anonymousreply 409/22/2018

I think it was the Real Housewives of the Everard Baths reunion.

by Anonymousreply 509/22/2018

Tommy needs to take this guy's class to learn what his best side is and how to develop a relationship with the camera.

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2018

Tommy is talented!!!

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2018

For someone who claims to be an expert at TV appearances, he has too many verbal tics. He says "right?" at the end of many sentences and has that common crutch of responding to a host's question by saying "Absolutely!" before getting to his point. I hear a lot of cable news panelists add "right?" at the end of their sentences and it's very annoying. It comes across as very "I read books on subtle psychological tricks, and by getting my audience to agree with me by adding 'right' at the end of a sentence, I can turn them on my side", etc. Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2018

[quote]It comes across as very "I read books on subtle psychological tricks, and by getting my audience to agree with me by adding 'right' at the end of a sentence, I can turn them on my side", etc. Amateur.

No, it's just a dumb Valley Girl thing.

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2018

Hey! Pay some attention to ME, too, you screamers!

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2018

Gio quoting Albert Einstein

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2018

Tommy quoting Mickey Mouse.

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2018

Lifestyle Expert. Violent Eye Roll.

by Anonymousreply 1309/23/2018

When did Tommy delete his channel? I can't find it on YouTube...

by Anonymousreply 1409/23/2018

Didn't YouTube make Tommi take his channel down because all the traffic to his channel was overloading their servers?

by Anonymousreply 1509/23/2018

[quote] When did Tommy delete his channel?

About 2 or 3 months after the much-ballyhooed launch. I'm probably being too generous, but I didn't think Tommy's YouTube videos were all that bad. The short-lived YouTube project seemed to be one of Tommy's better "careers." I'm guessing that Tommy deleted it because with YouTube, the view count numbers are there for everyone to see, and they were pretty grim. How could Tommy claim to be an international star and lifestyle expert, reaching a social media audience of over a million, when his YouTube videos were only getting a couple dozen views? YouTube stats don't lie (unlike Tommy's resume).

by Anonymousreply 1609/23/2018

Exactly, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1709/23/2018

So where are the videos hosted now? He wouldn't spend all that time putting those videos together for them to never see the light of day again.

by Anonymousreply 1809/23/2018

[quote]Forever exploring. 👬 Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

He posted this on Sunday...

by Anonymousreply 1909/23/2018

Are they photoshopped into that setting? Sure looks like it. Also, notice that Tommi is always in front of Gio?

by Anonymousreply 2009/23/2018

The most dangerous place in the world is between Tommy DiDario and a camera!

by Anonymousreply 2109/23/2018

He doesn't have to worry about any of them stealing his soul.

by Anonymousreply 2209/23/2018

Extreme closeups are not Tommy's friend.

by Anonymousreply 2309/24/2018

Tommy really is homely. It’s in the eyes of the beholder, Gio, but I have no idea what you see in Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 2409/24/2018

It's called true love R24

by Anonymousreply 2509/24/2018

So happy to be able to follow Tommy’s career here.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2018

[quote] OMG, that demo reel made him look horrible ... And of all the line to highlight he highlights, "Perfect for daaaaaaaaaate niiiiiiiiight. Get ready."

It could have been worse. He could have highlighted the line about staring at the ill-fitting pants of every man who used the airplane bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2018

[quote]Tommy really is homely. It’s in the eyes of the beholder, Gio, but I have no idea what you see in Tommy.

Ethnic minorities usually hang on to any white guy. As long as they have blond hair and blue eyes, they think they are the hottest guys ever.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2018

Tommy has a career? What is it? Don’t give me the social media influencer crap. That is not a career. I’d classify him as a “latching onto Gio Benitez” thru Grindr as his career so far.

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2018

All you have to do is look at his LinkedIn, R29

Lifestyle Expert

DiDario Inc.

July 2015 – Present 3 years 3 months

Greater New York City Area

Tommy is a Lifestyle Expert covering men’s fashion, grooming, travel, health, wellness and fitness and runs www.talkingwithtommy.com. He is an on-air contributor and is one of GQ magazine’s exclusive GQ Insiders. Tommy is also a health contributor for Sunwarrior and hosts speaking engagements related to health, fashion and wellness at different events throughout the country. DiDario is an advocate for acceptance and love, often partnering with LGBTQ organizations as a voice for equality. He currently reaches more than 1 million people monthly across his social media platforms.

Recent News: – Designed a six-piece tie collection with David Fin Ties, a luxury neckwear company – Hosted Broadway Sings For Pride 2017 - Newest content buddy for the Rachael Ray Show

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2018

[quote] Lifestyle Expert, DiDario Inc., July 2015 – Present 3 years 3 months

I wonder if I could get me a job as a lifestyle expert at DiDario Inc. Do you think they're hiring?

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2018

What's a content buddy? Is it like a fuck buddy? My last fuck buddy was content too.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2018

You'd hate it. Everything in the headquarters office is plant-based.

by Anonymousreply 3309/24/2018

So, if Tommy started DiDario Consulting in July 2015, that would be AFTER he met Gio and they moved in together, but BEFORE Gio proposed in Sept 2015.

by Anonymousreply 3409/24/2018

R28, and white guys usually hang onto other white guys as well, regardless of how unattractive they are.

Tommi also appears to have had a stroke; his smile is crooked, and not in an adorable way either.

Just because a guy has blond hair and blue eyes certainly doesn't make him attractive. Gio is far more attractive than his husband.

by Anonymousreply 3509/24/2018

What would Tommy do if Gio lost his job?

by Anonymousreply 3609/24/2018

I think Gio is pretty set at ABC. Worst case scenario is he goes to a smaller market like the gay guy from MSNBC.

Gio would never do something like host entertainment tonight because that is the career Tommy is aiming for.

by Anonymousreply 3709/24/2018

What if Gio had an accident that disfigured him or left him crippled or blind and unable to do his job? We’d see what stuff Tommy is made of...

by Anonymousreply 3809/24/2018

Tommi is made mostly of plastic

by Anonymousreply 3909/24/2018

Tommy looks rough in the vid at OP.

by Anonymousreply 4009/24/2018

That's his demo reel.

by Anonymousreply 4109/24/2018

Did Gio ever sample Kendis’ chocolate stick?

by Anonymousreply 4209/25/2018

R5 That’s not a class to recommend if you’re looking to make it in the business. No one needs to give money to an instructor who lacks the ability to be pleasant or answer the basic question “Hello, how are you?” when asked by someone who the recipient thinks can’t do anything for them. The Phoenix city is full of too many people who talk.

by Anonymousreply 4309/25/2018

Tommy is overworked! Too many projects! He's been so busy that he can't breath [sic]. But not so busy that he can't take time out to post a photo of his crotch.

[quote] tommydidario It’s been one of those weeks where it feels like the work never ends. Just when I’m almost done with one project, another one is waiting for me to begin. I’ve found that at times I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath, recenter and put things in perspective. Busy means you’re working towards something. No matter how “big” or “small” the goal may be to you, you’re putting in the effort to finish something that you have pride in. So take a deep breath and go get ‘em. And remember, deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. Namaste. 🧘🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 4409/26/2018

“Namaste.” Enough said. What a fool.

by Anonymousreply 4509/26/2018

[quote] I’ve found that at times I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath

Once again, I think we've discovered why Tommy is so dimwitted. He's not getting enough oxygen to the brain.

by Anonymousreply 4609/26/2018

R44 He surely needs some time off, maybe a vacation?

by Anonymousreply 4709/26/2018

I hear Disney World's nice this time of year

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2018

Tommi is such a tease! What projects do we think he is working on??? I'll forget to breathe until he announces!

by Anonymousreply 4909/26/2018

[quote]So take a deep breath and go get ‘em. And remember, deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. Namaste.

He talks like Jon from A Million Little Things. Friendship is little love notes to your body. It's taking a deep breath to take a break from life. It's a million little things.

by Anonymousreply 5009/26/2018

Yes, Tommy, please remember to breath.

by Anonymousreply 5109/26/2018

Tommy is the smartest man I know when he remembers to breath.

by Anonymousreply 5209/26/2018

Surely it’s ‘breathE’, right, since we’re talking about a verb here?

by Anonymousreply 5309/26/2018

[quote] I’ve forgotten to take a minute to breath

I can relate to that!

by Anonymousreply 5409/27/2018

Saturday spa day!

by Anonymousreply 5509/29/2018

The human equivalent of a freshly-painted white wall.

by Anonymousreply 5609/29/2018

Beautiful Saturday in Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 5709/30/2018

How does Tommy have time to go to Connecticut, much less make a 30 second Twitter video, with all his projects, meetings, important calls with VIPs, and running half a dozen empires?

by Anonymousreply 5809/30/2018

[quote] How does Tommy have time to go to Connecticut, much less make a 30 second Twitter video, with all his projects, meetings, important calls with VIPs, and running half a dozen empires?

As the CEO of DiDario Inc., I'm sure Tommy is able to delegate a lot of the work to his many underlings.

by Anonymousreply 5909/30/2018

How many lucky people does Tommi employ? 200? 300? More?

by Anonymousreply 6009/30/2018

Always a fun adventure with this one. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 6109/30/2018

[quote]How many lucky people does Tommi employ? 200? 300? More?

At least one -- the guy who takes his Instagram fashion photos.

by Anonymousreply 6209/30/2018

Tommy surely employs thousands to run his empire. He’s our hero!

by Anonymousreply 6310/01/2018

Tommy is a great boss! He says only positive things about our work and never criticizes us. He gives us very generous vacation time. He lets us text and use social media while at work. And he encourages us to lie on our resumes and make our jobs sound more important than they really are. DiDario Inc. is a great place to work!

by Anonymousreply 6410/01/2018

You can read all about his job and company on his blog from last year

by Anonymousreply 6510/01/2018

Does anyone really think that Tommi ran social media for Aeropostale? As for his creativity...when can we expect to see some from him?

by Anonymousreply 6610/01/2018

[quote] I work with a range of clients in the fashion, restaurant, beauty and beverage industries doing everything and anything to build their brand. Some examples of what I do for my clients: photo and video shoots, running their social media channels, securing mentions in magazines, radio and television PR placements, creating brand campaigns and audience activations, sourcing new business opportunities and partnerships, and organizing brand events.

Tommy doesn't actually do any of this, does he?

by Anonymousreply 6710/01/2018

[quote] Does anyone really think that Tommi ran social media for Aeropostale?

Here's how Tommy describes his work at Aeropostale on his LinkedIn page:

Manager of Social Media

Aeropostale

January 2013 – May 2015 2 years 5 months

New York, New York

• Grew the Aeropostale Instagram account from 300k to 2.5 million followers and Twitter and Facebook to 10 million+ followers.

• Conceptualized and designed the weekly editorial calendar for all social channels, and ensured the daily execution of content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, Snapchat & the Social Blog.

• Created developed and implemented social media campaigns and strategies to enhance the audience experience and drive engagement

• Designed social collaboration programs on an ongoing basis with major digital influencers such as Bethany Mota, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier and Carter Reynolds to expand audience reach.

• Monitored analytics and track key metrics against goals within the social media team to drive engagement and sales

• Worked directly with reps from all major social networks on campaign deals per season including Youtube advertising, Instagram sponsored ads, Tumblr stories, Twitter advertising, and promoted Facebook posts.

• Remained knowledgeable in trends relevant to our core demographic by utilizing social media listening tools to continuously speak in an authentic and relatable manner across all channels.

by Anonymousreply 6810/01/2018

Tommi and Gio are like the gay modern-day Lucy and Ricky

by Anonymousreply 6910/01/2018

We can call them Douchey and Icky.

by Anonymousreply 7010/01/2018

Tommi does all of those things as much as he co-hosts the Rachael Ray Show

by Anonymousreply 7110/01/2018

Tommy truly does everything! Our hero!

by Anonymousreply 7210/01/2018

[quote]Created developed

What does this even mean?

You know you've made it when you can include Cameron Dallas in your resume.

by Anonymousreply 7310/01/2018

Life gets busy so why not have the stores come to you? I tried out the subscription box service from @trendy_butler & they totally nailed my style (and my love for short sleeve button-downs) 🙌🏻

Get in on the fun - just fill out a survey online to nail down your personal style & days later receive a box of looks chosen by a personalized shopper. Anddddd just for my IG fam, take 50% off your first box with code tommy50. Happy shopping. 😍 #sponsored

by Anonymousreply 7410/01/2018

Tommy is always so busy.

by Anonymousreply 7510/01/2018

Well, creating an imaginary work life can be time consuming

by Anonymousreply 7610/01/2018

If an automated service like Trendy Butler can nail you, why do you need to take fashion advice from Tommy for?

by Anonymousreply 7710/01/2018

So Tommy's daily activities amount to begging companies for a chance to shill for them and then posting the breadcrumbs that get thrown to him.

This does not appear to be a sound plan for the future.

What is Tommy going to do when Gio reports on a story vigorously enough that his arm flapping launches himself into orbit?

by Anonymousreply 7810/02/2018

Other than sponsored Instagram posts, Tommi's claims of other work are dubious at best. Any big company would already have in-house team(s), or an agency, that execute what Tommi says he does. For instance, running social media channels is a full-time job in itself. Smaller companies might hire Tommi as a consultant, but they would still have to hire out multiple freelancers to do all of those other functions, so why the hell would they waste money on Tommi?

by Anonymousreply 7910/02/2018

Tommy's a sucker for October!

by Anonymousreply 8010/03/2018

[quote]Crisp nights. Fall boots. Costume planning. Scary movies. Burt’s Bees pumpkin lip balm. Halloween dance parties. Red wine. Changing leaves

Uh, one of these things is not like the other. Tommy is really subtle when he tries to sneak in his sponsored mentions.

by Anonymousreply 8110/03/2018

I wish he would suck me once in awhile

by Anonymousreply 8210/03/2018

Friends, I have just uncovered a severe travesty of justice. Our Tommy does not—I repeat, does NOT—have his own Wikipedia page. He is only mentioned on Gio’s page. This needs to be rectified immediately.

by Anonymousreply 8310/03/2018

I'm a big sucker for the outdoors. I miss nature. Thinking back to the time I was unshaven in Central Park and could of used @Gilette. 🙈 Click on bio for more info.

by Anonymousreply 8410/03/2018

A podcast! Must be s topic he is passionate about, like his reflection.

by Anonymousreply 8510/03/2018

Time for Tommy to unapologetically "crave" something pumpkin flavored!

Maybe a vegan, gluten-free pumpkin cement loaf to have with his matcha!

by Anonymousreply 8610/03/2018

Tommi is a total frau. They need to adopt a kid so that Tommi can transition to a mommy blogger.

by Anonymousreply 8710/04/2018

Beautiful fall night with this fantastic group of friends. 💙

by Anonymousreply 8810/04/2018

Once again, Tommi in front. And the guy on the left look unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 8910/04/2018

Cousin Joey loves bestie time

by Anonymousreply 9010/04/2018

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. ❤️ It’s been a week full of celebrating friendship, and for that, I couldn’t be more grateful. 🙌🏻

by Anonymousreply 9110/04/2018

Tommy is promoting Burt's Bees lip balm, but neglecting to mention that he's being paid to mention it on his IG. :

[quote]tommydidarioCrisp nights. Fall boots. Costume planning. Scary movies. Burt’s Bees pumpkin lip balm. Halloween dance parties. Red wine. Changing leaves. I would say I’m a sucker for October. 🎃🍃🍁🍂

[quote]tommydidario#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

Meanwhile, his stalker is salivating as usual:

[quote]newton_davis_1972My dear dear dear friend you are always so uplifting so amazing so encouraging words can't say you bring so much love to others you don't even know. God bless you always and always be you. Because you are such a great and blessed guy to many.. have a beautiful uplifting night.

by Anonymousreply 9210/05/2018

Wow, so much gay face at r88.

by Anonymousreply 9310/06/2018

Does ABC have Gio covering the supreme court vote today?

by Anonymousreply 9410/06/2018

Tragic Toddler Death

by Anonymousreply 9510/06/2018

Denim days are the best days

by Anonymousreply 9610/07/2018

Just loved celebrating the marriage of these two wonderful friends tonight. Cheers to love! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 9710/07/2018

How does Rachael Ray feel about her co-host posing like some common Insta-ho?

by Anonymousreply 9810/07/2018

Apparently bestie is coupled...with a woman, of all things.

by Anonymousreply 9910/07/2018

Who is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 10010/07/2018

How does the couple feel about Tommy making duck faces in their wedding photos?

by Anonymousreply 10110/07/2018

When does Rachael Ray’s spin-off the Tommy DiDario Show start?

by Anonymousreply 10210/07/2018

Whit Johnson is sitting at the GMA anchor desk this morning with Robin. Why oh why oh why doesn’t ABC respect Gio? HE should be sitting in the anchor chair.

by Anonymousreply 10310/08/2018

r99 I don't know if Gio's bestie is gay or straight. But that woman just appears to be a friend. He does not have his arm around her shoulder or waist or anything.

And she doesn't show up in any of his other Instagram photos. Plus, his comment with the photo sounds like she's traveling in Europe and he went to Amsterdam to meet her:

[quote]Life is so much better when an ocean isn’t in our way! Was so amazing seeing @lizzygolightly in Amsterdam this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 10410/08/2018

I think that's his mother.

by Anonymousreply 10510/08/2018

Does GMA need a letter turner?

by Anonymousreply 10610/08/2018

At least 6 children have been struck by a mystery Polio-like illness in Minnesota

by Anonymousreply 10710/08/2018

Yes, it may be Monday, but it’s the start of a fresh week full of endless possibilities. So let’s dance to that. 🕺🏼

by Anonymousreply 10810/08/2018

Perfect Sunday with #MamaDiDario.

by Anonymousreply 10910/08/2018

Tommy's stare looks so vacant at r109. He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11010/08/2018

[quote] He has dead eyes.

That seems to be his trademark...along with the incredibly banal writing style, natch!

by Anonymousreply 11110/08/2018

R108 Every week is an endless opportunity for him.

by Anonymousreply 11210/08/2018

Awkward whiteboy dancing. Cringe. 😬

by Anonymousreply 11310/08/2018

Could Tommi not buy his mother a hairbrush? Geeesh!

by Anonymousreply 11410/09/2018

If the color of the shirt matches the 🍷, I’m in. 😏

by Anonymousreply 11510/09/2018

Tommy's new catchphrase is "I'm in." He's been using it on Rachael Ray.

by Anonymousreply 11610/09/2018

Tommy seems mildly retarded.

He's certainly not the smartest person I know!

by Anonymousreply 11710/09/2018

Gio: “Is it in yet?”

Tommy: “I’m in.”

by Anonymousreply 11810/09/2018

The longer these threads about these two continue to appear on DL, the more I find myself thinking “damn Tommy is hot!”

What is wrong with me?!?

by Anonymousreply 11910/09/2018

Is Tommy cousins with this fella, Joey, or just friends?

Joey works on a Disney cruise ship and previously was bfs with another performer, Travis, but they seem to have broken up.

by Anonymousreply 12010/11/2018

Joey is Tommy's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 12110/11/2018

Tommy hates Joey because Joey is prettier. Joey hates Tommy because Tommy is of average height. But they're family so they have to tolerate each other.

by Anonymousreply 12210/11/2018

Tommy and Joey apparently are the same age (or a year apart) and both were gay teens in New Jersey. Don't know how out either of them were as teens, but both being gay helped them form a close bond.

by Anonymousreply 12310/11/2018

r123 incest?

by Anonymousreply 12410/11/2018

You'd have to ask Joey and Tommy about that r124. But they were close friends growing up and also came out as teens, at least to each other.

by Anonymousreply 12510/11/2018

[quote] Tommy and Joey apparently are the same age

They're both 31, going on 13.

by Anonymousreply 12610/11/2018

I don’t think they’re biological cousins. Just friendship cousins.

by Anonymousreply 12710/11/2018

Nah, he's a real cousin. But also a friend.

by Anonymousreply 12810/11/2018

Tommy and Gio while nicely built and very slight. I'd say 5'9" tops. Cousin Joey must be a midget!

by Anonymousreply 12910/11/2018

At least the cousin look like a real person. The other two dullards look carved from plastic.

by Anonymousreply 13010/12/2018

The cousin is fug, but looks like me probably makes a wonderful bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13110/12/2018

Tommy is not 5'9", just found his measurements on a model profile as 5'11"

by Anonymousreply 13210/12/2018

Tommy channels his inner warrior!

by Anonymousreply 13310/12/2018

Why is Whit an anchor and Gio is not? Tommy announces #homohobia p

by Anonymousreply 13410/12/2018

Does Tommy get all his sayings off of Hallmark cards?

by Anonymousreply 13510/12/2018

That or Disney movies

by Anonymousreply 13610/12/2018

Tommy proves that being shirtless is crucial when hawking a probiotic.

by Anonymousreply 13710/13/2018

How else is Tommi going to get attention? Certainly not with his wit or insights.

by Anonymousreply 13810/13/2018

[quote] Certainly not with his wit or insights.

What are you talking about? His screenplay is full of wit. And his blog is full of insights.

by Anonymousreply 13910/13/2018

trampoLEAN

by Anonymousreply 14010/13/2018

Has Tommy sold his screen play yet? Do I smell Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 14110/13/2018

I can't figure out which is campier? Gio's flailing arms, his overly concerned delivery, or Strahan's increasingly evident lisp.

by Anonymousreply 14210/13/2018

Louis looked terrified that Gio's flailing arms were going to knock his teeth out

by Anonymousreply 14310/14/2018

There is something curiously puffy about Tommi's upper body. The shoulders are too rounded, the pecs are droopy and infirm...too much estrogen from all the soy or what?

by Anonymousreply 14410/14/2018

Nahh—too much cock.

by Anonymousreply 14510/14/2018

I thought these two dolts don't go anywhere near cock. According to earlier threads, it was confirmed that their intimacy extends to just butterfly kisses and mutual touching, and nothing that would entail penetration or exchange of icky, nasty bodily fluids.

by Anonymousreply 14610/14/2018

Tight pants

by Anonymousreply 14710/14/2018

THAT’s a lumberjack?!?

by Anonymousreply 14810/14/2018

Those pants are ludicrously tight. He looks ridiculous. And Gio wonder why no one at ABC takes him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 14910/14/2018

Every time he posts a picture of himself in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, I cringe. It's like he buys out the husky lads section at Baby Gap and then takes it all home and puts it in the dryer for three hours.

by Anonymousreply 15010/14/2018

Does Tommy have multiple pairs of the tight poo brown pants, or is it the same pair he wears over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 15110/14/2018

Tommy's stalker likes the lumberjack look:

[quote]newton_davis_1972So beautiful looking amazing peaceful and relaxing. And a beautiful smile. Have a great Sunday and a blessed week ahead

by Anonymousreply 15210/14/2018

Does Tommy actually model (meaning he gets paid and is booked with a company) or does he just take photos of himself and Photoshop himself into various NYC landscapes for fun?

by Anonymousreply 15310/14/2018

He's too homely to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 15410/14/2018

He's to busy leading a successful business to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 15510/14/2018

He's too busy leading successful businesses to be a model.

Fixed it for you, r155, and "oh dear" to your use of "to".

by Anonymousreply 15610/14/2018

He’s too busy co-hosting Rachael Ray’s show to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 15710/14/2018

Yes, he’s a real model, for DiDario Inc, SunWarrior, and Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 15810/14/2018

He's too busy creating content for his YouTube channel to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Monday at 5:14 AM

Aren't we approaching Tommy's six-month anniversary as co-host of the RR show? My, time has flown! I wonder if RR will acknowledge it on their show. Surely this will be cause for celebration and tons of throwback Thursday pics on IG to his very first appearance. Where has the time gone?

by Anonymousreply 160Last Monday at 5:34 AM

[quote] Surely this will be cause for celebration and tons of throwback Thursday pics on IG to his very first appearance.

And maybe there will even be throwback pics of his second appearance. And pics of his third ... uh ... umm ... I mean, more pics of his first appearance. And more pics of his second appearance.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Monday at 8:19 AM

Tommy is a star! He has now posted his demo reel on Vimeo. Soon, the offers will start rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Monday at 10:30 AM

^^ Note that Tommy refers to it as his "hosting reel." He has also disabled comments.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Monday at 10:32 AM

RR is beaming with pride. It seems lie just yesterday that she took Tommy under her wing, and now he's poised for his own super-successful spinoff. He and Gio are quickly becoming a power couple in the world of news and talk shows. They're the next Maury/Connie.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Monday at 10:32 AM

Tommi definitely should oust Rachael from her own show.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Monday at 10:45 AM

RR is doing a 2-hour Tommi Tribute Show. Rachael was against it at first, but then Tommi threatened to take his co-hosting talents and 50 followers to the Ellen Show. Rachael was pretty much backed into a corner and had to yield to Tommi's demands.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Monday at 11:30 AM

Is Tommy staging a coup to oust RR from her own show? The focus group research and ratings certainly back up that Tommy is the main draw for viewers, but, still, to seize control of a show she started is a bit tacky. "Tacky" is not usually a word I associate with Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Monday at 12:03 PM

Gio promoting fellow ABC news gay Devin Dwyer

by Anonymousreply 168Last Monday at 3:23 PM

[quote] Gio promoting fellow ABC news gay Devin Dwyer

Is there anyone at ABC News who isn't gay?

by Anonymousreply 169Last Monday at 3:32 PM

Of course there is, r169. In fact many of the prominent figures at ABC are as straight as they come. They also can be quite handsome, sexy, stylish, and devastatingly photogenic, all while being completely objective and professional if I do say so myself.

by Anonymousreply 170Last Monday at 4:35 PM

Since ABC only hires the gays, why doesn’t Tommy try to get a job there?

by Anonymousreply 171Last Monday at 4:37 PM

Windy days

by Anonymousreply 172Last Monday at 5:12 PM

[quote] Since ABC only hires the gays, why doesn’t Tommy try to get a job there?

I already have a job at ABC News. You must have somehow missed my duties as an ABC News host.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Monday at 7:53 PM

Feeling lucky?

by Anonymousreply 174Last Tuesday at 5:52 AM

Tommy looks so old and worn at R172.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Tuesday at 6:02 AM

Gio has the huge chicklet teefs. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 176Last Tuesday at 9:09 AM

Does Tommi really imagine that whatever he's doing in the windy day clip is clever?

by Anonymousreply 177Last Tuesday at 4:50 PM

[quote] Does Tommi really imagine that whatever he's doing in the windy day clip is clever?

You may not think it's clever, but his millions of social media followers do. Tommy must be doing something clever to have worked his way up to being a CEO and a TV host.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Tuesday at 5:30 PM

Here's looking at you, Monday. Let’s create something amazing this week. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 179Last Tuesday at 8:49 PM

RIP Mr Turk

by Anonymousreply 180Last Tuesday at 9:06 PM

Why post a picture of himself rather than the deceased he was honoring?

by Anonymousreply 181Last Wednesday at 1:33 AM

You have to ask, R181? This is Tommy you’re talking about. It’s always about himself.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Wednesday at 1:57 AM

Why would Tommi go cruising at the piers while wearing a suit??

by Anonymousreply 183Last Wednesday at 4:17 AM

Here's Mr. Turk in happier times.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Wednesday at 9:56 AM

Professor Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 185Last Thursday at 4:27 PM

Stupid Tommi's been stuffing his pants again. I see he's still doing his patented right leg lift.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Thursday at 4:32 PM

Tommi must be teaching a course on how to squeeze an adult body into child's clothing

by Anonymousreply 187Last Thursday at 4:35 PM

The cold weather doesn't suit Tommy; he can't take off his clothes, his go to"look".

by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 4:36 PM

[quote]Tommi must be teaching a course on how to squeeze an adult body into child's clothing

LOL!!!! So true!

by Anonymousreply 189Last Thursday at 4:37 PM

On this #SpiritDay, let’s stand up against bullying. 💜 #GoingPurple #ChooseKindness @ABCBeInspired

by Anonymousreply 190Last Thursday at 6:04 PM

Tommy on Spirit Day

by Anonymousreply 191Last Thursday at 6:21 PM

Real men bake Pumpkin Granola Bites. 🎃 Click the link in my bio to get the recipe in collaboration with my plant-based friends at @sunwarriortribe! 🌱 #sponsored

#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

by Anonymousreply 192Last Thursday at 10:07 PM

Tommy really does it all! Wears a purple tie in honor of Spirit Day, makes pumpkin granola bites, co-hosted Rachael Ray, not to mention his 88 other CEO jobs. I’m in awe.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Thursday at 10:24 PM

[quote] in collaboration with my plant-based friends at @sunwarriortribe!

How can I become one of Tommy's plant-based friends?

by Anonymousreply 194Last Thursday at 11:51 PM

[quote]Serving Professor Tommy vibes

You can’t really say this about yourself. Someone else has to give you your nickname, not yourself. This is embarrassing. What next? Is Tommy going to dress in a sailor outfit and call himself Sailor Tommy? Is he going to dress up to see First Man and call himself Astronaut Tommy? Malibu Tommy? Color Change Sparkle Tommy?

by Anonymousreply 195Last Friday at 3:46 AM

Are these two monogamous or do they have an open marriage?

by Anonymousreply 196Last Friday at 5:08 AM

Got your lottery tickets?

by Anonymousreply 197Last Friday at 5:54 AM

Real men don't let sponsors dictate their lives

by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 9:41 AM

Once again, Gio is passed over for sitting at the host desk of GMA when George is off. It must irritate Gio that Whit came in and bypassed him and went right to the host desk!!! Um Gio, maybe your stupidity on social media and that of Tommy makes you look like an idiot. Tommy drags you down, Gio. Everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 199Last Friday at 1:11 PM

And Gio wonders why he's relegated to "hard hitting" stories on exploding cell phones and the dangers of expired suntan lotions.

by Anonymousreply 200Last Friday at 1:30 PM

[quote] Once again, Gio is passed over for sitting at the host desk of GMA

Gio is passed over for hosting duties at GMA. Meanwhile, Tommy is named host of the Rachael Ray Show. Who would've thought that Tommy would become a successful TV host before Gio?

by Anonymousreply 201Last Friday at 3:18 PM

[quote] "hard hitting" stories on exploding cell phones and the dangers of expired suntan lotions.

In fairness, Gio has reported on a lot more than just exploding cell phones and expired suntan lotions. Let's not forget about his exposé on out-of-control beach umbrellas.

by Anonymousreply 202Last Friday at 3:22 PM

R202 = W&W!

by Anonymousreply 203Last Friday at 3:27 PM

Has it ever occurred to you nimrods that Gio doesn't want to host GMA? His #goals is not to be an anchor. He likes reporting in the field. Ask any FBI agent if they prefer field work or sitting behind a desk.

by Anonymousreply 204Last Friday at 4:22 PM

Always find the balance. 🙏🏻 #fridayfitness

#vegan #veganfitness #veganism #vegans #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #plantbased #mensfashion #veganathlete #veganfood #vegansofig

by Anonymousreply 205Last Friday at 6:39 PM

Why doesn't Tommy post gym pics?

by Anonymousreply 206Last Friday at 6:41 PM

He doesn’t need to go to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Friday at 7:19 PM

didn't he used to post gym shots? maybe he thinks he's "above" doing that now

by Anonymousreply 208Last Friday at 7:51 PM

Did anyone catch his Rachel Ray segment today? I forgot to set my DVR.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Friday at 8:43 PM

Didn’t wake up with a billion dollars, but I already won the lottery with this one. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 210Yesterday at 9:34 AM

They need to stop documenting their every move. Do they realize most of us can get through a day without a selfie?

by Anonymousreply 211Yesterday at 9:38 AM

R211 wants to take away Tommy and Gio's emotional support cameras.

by Anonymousreply 212Yesterday at 9:40 AM

Gio: Didn’t wake up with a billion dollars, but I already won the lottery with this one.

Tommy: I hope that the lottery winner is a gay man who replies to direct messages on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 213Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Tommy's stalker won the lottery?

by Anonymousreply 214Yesterday at 1:37 PM

If Tommy is vegan, does that mean he's not allowed to swallow Gio's loads?

by Anonymousreply 215Yesterday at 1:38 PM

[quote] Why doesn't Tommy post gym pics?

He just posted this. I really think he reads these threads....

by Anonymousreply 216Yesterday at 3:01 PM

Wow, thanks Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 217Yesterday at 3:22 PM

nice pec striation

by Anonymousreply 218a day ago

EQX must have turned him down, but Crunch is an acceptable choice, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 21919 hours ago

Surprised he doesn't workout at Barry's Bootcamp

by Anonymousreply 22019 hours ago

I'm shocked that so far neither Gio nor Tommy has at least appeared as a bartender on Andy Cohen's WWHL. We know Gio knows Anderson who is Andy's bff.

by Anonymousreply 22119 hours ago

They don't have the bodies for that.

by Anonymousreply 22218 hours ago

The last thing they need is to get involved with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 22318 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!