Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Groff #20 The Pittsburgh Edition

New thread for fans and dissenters alike!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 16, 2019 5:30 AM

Where is everyone seeing that his boy toy is coming to the States?

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2018 4:18 AM

R1 Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2018 6:20 AM

I am highly amused by the person in the last thread who thinks I am Jonathan, Corey, or Corey’s manager (which I doubt he even has one)

Famous people aren’t trolling Datalounge just to tell you that it’s weird you’re stalking someone’s (maybe) boyfriend just for the sake of hoping NOT to see them together

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2018 10:17 PM

Can’t beleive that unimaginative Antarctica dance is still doing its rounds. Some waste of grant money. Atleast I am glad Corey told the interviewer last time that he isn’t not a dancer. It’s about time he gives credit to the real dancers

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2018 11:46 PM

R4 Truth!

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2018 2:22 AM

Who else here assumes Jon will go with him to SF? Jon can show Corey all of the spots where he hooked up with guys while he was in SF filming Looking.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2018 12:00 PM

R6 If Mindhunter shooting permits, I definitely think he will meet him there.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2018 9:37 PM

spot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2018 5:54 AM

R8 ugh he's so hot

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2018 3:41 PM

R8 Michael Cerveris was performing there last night so not surprised Jon was in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2018 7:36 PM

R8 Cutie!

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2018 11:04 PM

A couple times a year I get off to the clip of him getting his load swallowed on the first season of Looking. Something about him in that scene gets me so horny.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2018 11:38 PM

R12 The scene with Richie?

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2018 1:08 AM

Wow, Groff and Holt doing their own car stunt work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2018 8:38 AM

[quote]Famous people aren’t trolling Datalounge just to tell you that it’s weird you’re stalking someone’s (maybe) boyfriend just for the sake of hoping NOT to see them together

You must be new here, dear. DLers have been assuming celebrities and PR flacks routinely post here to "spin" stories about them for a good 20 years now. Long before the "deep state" conspiracy theory was conceived, DL took it as a given that there was an unequivocal conspiracy on Hollywood's part to obfuscate the gayness of all celebrities generally and all gay male celebrities specifically. Since then it's morphed into an all-inclusive conspiracy theory that DL's favorite conversational topics are either being spun by publicists or, in this case, being stoked by one of the actual participants in question.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2018 5:17 PM

DLers, catch me up here: I tried reading the last Groff thread, but it veered off-topic far too often.

I have a simple question: has [bold]ANYONE[/bold] ever actually [bold]confirmed[/bold] that he and this Corey person are, in fact, dating, or is this just another example of seeing two guys occasionally photographed together and leaping to the conclusion that the only possible explanation for it is them being lovers? (See infamous case in point, the "Toothy Tile" pairing of Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols.)

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2018 5:27 PM

R16 No, it’s not confirmed. Some guy on Instagram just claimed he overheard Groff in a restaurant talking about an international affair & Datalounge put 2 + 2 x 10 together & decided that Corey is the guy.

It won’t be confirmed unless Groff confirms it publicly or unless they are seen doing PDA. I don’t see how there’s any other way we’d know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2018 7:18 PM

R16 Not officially confirmed, but Groff doesn't have social media, and Corey doesn' t post about his personal life on his profile. There is a LOT of legitimate evidence of the relationship if you go back and look at all of the threads.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2018 7:49 PM

R16 You will have to go back a few threads for specific examples of them spotted together. Maybe start with thread 13? I can't remember now but it was at least being drvated then. Sometime around January is when Corey was spotted with Jon the first time.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2018 3:54 AM

R16 Spotted at an event for Corey together (while Groff was working on Mindhunter, so he had to fly to London just to support him), Corey has liked a tweet that said they make a cute couple, there are photos of them together on instagram at a cabaret show, at the London Hamilton , etc.

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2018 8:21 AM

New interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2018 3:05 PM

"When did you first realize you wanted to be an actress? I mean an actor?"

Hahaha. He got it right the first time.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2018 3:07 PM

I love the sound of crickets. I hate the sound people complaining.

Definitely Jonathan.Still want to know who is the energy sucker.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2018 3:21 PM

Thank you, R17, for the reality check, and R19/R20 for confirming what I assumed: DLers once again making mountains out of molehills based on nothing more than sightings of the two in various places.

Btw Groff must be spending 4-5 months a year nowadays in Pittsburgh filming "Mindhunter." Has this Corey person been spotted *there*? If so, that should say something. It's not exactly a small town, and even my friends there have seen Groff out and about (either solo or with groups of friends) on a number of occasions. (One of them lives down the street from the flat he's renting, but I'm certainly not going to tell *you* bitches where it is!)

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2018 9:31 PM

Edit: If *not*, that should say something (such as, "Why isn't his lover visiting him in the city where he's spending 40% of his time?").

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2018 9:32 PM

R24 There was a baseball game in Pittsburgh and a bunch of the Mindhunter team went. Someone commented (maybe on Holt's instagram) regarding Groff and also commented "hi Corey" with a heart eyes emoji.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2018 10:09 PM

R24 they have not been spotted together there, no, but then again I have only seen two fan spottings of Groff off-set in Pittsburgh the entire time he’s been there, during both seasons’ filming. One from a Beyoncé dance party and one at Whole Foods.

Tell your friends to take some (non-creepy) pics.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2018 11:08 PM

Also, I will say Groff flying to London on one of his rare weekends off to attend Corey’s dance film showing is fairly compelling evidence that there is more than friendship there. I’m just saying it’s not confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2018 11:10 PM

R28 Agreed. And if he flies to SF while Corey is there in October then it’s definitely more than just friends.

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2018 11:34 PM

R28 So he flies to London on one of his rare weekends off, takes press photos with him at Corey's event, and Corey "hearts" a tweet saying they make a cute couple, then later retracts the tweet - and they are just friends? Hm....

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2018 12:54 AM

Most of us didn’t see Corey fave the tweet so we only have DataLounge’s word on that.

There will always be speculation about this until they either confirm verbally or are photographed kissing.

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2018 4:22 PM

They also didn’t take press photos; a fan caught them for selfies outside.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2018 4:23 PM

R32

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2018 7:52 PM

R33 ohhh okay I missed that one.

Yeah they do look like boyfriends there.

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2018 9:38 PM

100th shoot days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2018 1:56 PM

R35 Cute!

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2018 5:08 PM

They're going to be filming forever.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2018 8:09 PM

Jon's episode of The Simpsons is on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2018 5:37 PM

R38 Hopefully it's not 2 lines.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2018 8:21 PM

Spotted. Not sure where they are headed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2018 10:03 PM

Cute pic R40

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2018 11:17 PM

Literally three lines of song on The Simpsons.

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2018 12:28 AM

R40 Groff is looking old and fat. Not attractive at all. His glory days are coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2018 1:14 AM

R40 All of them are photogenic, even in crap plane lighting. But Jonathan....he deserves everything he has as it's his talent, heart, and ambition, but he better thank his parents. I don't know if he would've been given so many opportunities if he wasn't so all American sexy as fuck.

R44 Obviously, I disagree. How do you look when you've been sitting on your flight, then stand in a narrow aisle, slightly hunched over?

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2018 1:22 AM

R44 lol. You need to go out more often. If this looks sexy to you, you may just faint when you see what is out there. Even my neighbour looks better on a rainy day.....He is a celebrity, minor but still....he needs to be presentable. He looks like a slouch

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2018 1:31 AM

damn y'all are some stalking ass bitches

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2018 1:34 AM

You can find him in the Cathedral of Learning, second floor men's rooms,

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2018 1:50 AM

R45 So you keep up with him just to say how unattractive he is (to you)? Got it.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2018 2:37 AM

R43 "Old and fat" - are you sure you're not thinking Groff is Holt?? He hardly looks old and fat.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2018 3:22 AM

HAHA Just saw the Simpsons episode. So random.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2018 3:37 AM

R47 What else are you hearing? Would love to get stories of him being slutty in Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2018 3:49 AM

R51 Did you not hear the sarcasm?

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2018 3:51 AM

He does not look old and fat.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2018 5:15 AM

Ignore the “he’s old & busted & his career is on the decline” troll. He or she is obviously still obsessed with Jonathan regardless.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2018 2:04 PM

R54 FACTS.

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2018 9:04 PM

Hm... Holt is in Paris right now. Did Groff fly to Paris/London with him to see Corey??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2018 9:26 PM

R56 It's happened enough times now, prolly safe to assume he went to London to see Corey. Seems to occur every 2 weeks

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2018 10:10 PM

Groff looks good. Don't get the "old and fat "comment.

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2018 10:16 PM

Holt is filming a movie, there is no reason to think Groff would go with him. Indeed if Holt isn’t scheduled to be filming Mindhunter scenes then Groff probably is.

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2018 11:24 PM

Jon was on the same plane so chances are he wasted more money on Corey's ass.

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2018 12:30 AM

R60 that wasn’t necessarily the plane to Europe. More likely that was a regional flight from Pittsburgh to NYC & Groff stayed in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2018 12:46 AM

Jon and Corey in NY with Armistead Maupin (and Murray Bartlett).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2018 1:03 AM

Is that Murray's boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2018 1:38 AM

R62 he took Corey to meet Armistead?! Okay that is kind of a big deal

by Anonymousreply 64October 2, 2018 2:03 AM

R63 It might be. I checked out the guys IG and there is one pic of Murray.

by Anonymousreply 65October 2, 2018 2:39 AM

R64 Jon must think smarmy Corey is the one. He wouldn't introduce him to so many in his life if he did not intend on spending it with him.

Sorry NYC chorus boys, but Jon appears to have finally gotten the fantasy he has always wanted: his one true Chorus boy. Shame none of the rest of you knew that to get Jon Groff you had to live far enough away to keep the mystery alive for a year.

by Anonymousreply 66October 2, 2018 4:22 AM

So when will they get married and adopt the 2 kids they will need to have the perfect gay celebrity life?

Think Corey will be ok always living under Jon's shadow?

by Anonymousreply 67October 2, 2018 4:26 AM

And which continent while they establish their homestead? I think it will be New Zealand. I could see Jon wasting away on that island, raising Corey and his babies. Cannot see them moving here as Corey had no career to mention in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 68October 2, 2018 4:27 AM

Jon introducing Corey to Armistead - and Murray - is definitely a big deal and true confirmation that it's official.

There you have it!

by Anonymousreply 69October 2, 2018 4:36 AM

Corey has already updated his website.

by Anonymousreply 70October 2, 2018 4:45 AM

R66 has clearly been rejected by Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 71October 2, 2018 4:55 AM

R70 To what? "I'm Jon Groff's future husband"?

by Anonymousreply 72October 2, 2018 5:15 AM

HAHA This puts an end to all of the Corey Haters. FINALLY!!! Accept it folks, Groff is taken!

by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2018 5:19 AM

That also solves the mystery of the guy in the birthday video with Murray/Raul/Groff singing together. He was Murray's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2018 5:21 AM

Corey went to Hongkong,backed to London,and flyed to NYC again.Ugh…he is full of energy!

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2018 5:55 AM

R75 Sounds more like he has small jobs all over the place, but nothing big except being Jon Groff's partner. Otherwise he would stay in one place for awhile.

Not about energy. More that he has to take what he can get.

by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2018 9:34 AM

Why does Jon always pick the same type of guy to date? He is not very brave when it comes to dating. Even when they are from out of the country, Jon likes only one type of personality - someone who is just like Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 77October 2, 2018 9:44 AM

R77 I don’t see much indication that he’s anything like Quinto. What makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 78October 2, 2018 9:56 AM

R62 R64 R73 Yes!!!! Good for Groff, and that is a shot that neess a frame. Think he waited a long time for this, and seems very happy.

I can only assume the rest of you have been in denial so long or have been complete killjoy's bc your jealous af.

by Anonymousreply 79October 2, 2018 11:07 AM

R69 Meant to include you in my commenters list ar R79

by Anonymousreply 80October 2, 2018 11:17 AM

R67 You were being sarcastic, but all those things are a really possibility. Just not for a 'perfect gay life'. Jon has definitely said he'd totally get married. He's also said he'd like a family someday. Meanwhile, I don't follow Corey, but I've seen two clips from DL where he references 'when he has kids.....'.

Haters should deal with their feelings now because, down the road, it could happen.

by Anonymousreply 81October 2, 2018 11:24 AM

R77 Well yes Groff seems to like the oh-so-clever-and-hip type which fits Corey to a T. Groff enjoys his pretensions. He also prefers guys when they have a bit of mystery about them and are a bit of a rake. The kind of guy who has ghosts in his closet but love can reform.

by Anonymousreply 82October 2, 2018 11:39 AM

It has been rumored amoungst the NY dance scene that Corey screwed over his husband, pretty badly. And although generally liked across the pond amoungst his peers, he can be both duplicitous and pretentious. Throw in the resemblance to Raul and drama of the long distance love affair and you have the perfect fantasy husband for Miss Groff. No one too deep mind you, just cunning and egotistical. Groff seems to get off on being constantly but gently played.

Come to think of it Groff really does have a type. And even if that type of personality has spectacularly failed him in the past, I guess being mysterious and clever are still more important than not.

by Anonymousreply 83October 2, 2018 11:41 AM

R82 clever & hip? He seems like just a sweet straightforward guy to me. I haven’t seen anything “mysterious” about him.

R83 he doesn’t look anything like Raul!

by Anonymousreply 84October 2, 2018 12:35 PM

I don't know R78 but I work as a dancer occasionally in shows in the city (not Broadway, I'm not that prestigious). Groff is well known for being very specific and selective about the guys he dates - dancers or actors only.. He has a rep of being sweet as pecan pie, very charming and slightly sexually flirtatious with just about everyone he meets. But privately he is notorious for blowing off guys he dates. He seems to either not respond when contacted after giving the impression of interest, or some he has dated then put on the back burner to "revisit" when he decided to have a relationship with someone, never to respond again. I am kinda glad I never met him. Not that I would have ever been attractive enough for him, but I would have hated to be one of the guys he shit on when he was playing around. He is not really know for being reliable, or even responsive when dating. Intense and passionate, but nothing deeper after that.

Given what I have also heard about Corey, they sound like a matched set. You reap what you sew as they say. Clever, witty, charming, the life of the party. Just nothing very deep or reliable. Anyway, that is the end of my stream of consciousness.

by Anonymousreply 85October 2, 2018 12:37 PM

[quote]You reap what you sew as they say.

No, actually "they" don't say that. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 86October 2, 2018 12:42 PM

R85 Some guys are like that. They love the game so much, it becomes more valuable than reality. Groff is intensely passionate about acting, so much so that the act of performing is more valuable than the real relationship.

I like this "intense and passionate, but nothing deeper". That sounds like Groff and Corey as individuals. However we have nothing really to base anything on but their words, and actions, i.e. how they have treated others they dated or were married to. So unless someone gets to know them, only what they have done in the past reflects on who they are to date now.

Still think Groff is enormously talented. Corey, if the Antarctic disaster is an indication, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 87October 2, 2018 12:57 PM

Well they have been seeing each other since last winter & arranging regular cross-continental trips to do so, so if they’re both “unreliable” then it’s quite impressive they’ve kept it up this long.

by Anonymousreply 88October 2, 2018 1:05 PM

R87 Corey is not well respected among the NY theater and dance crowd. Some of it is jealousy for landing one of the most desirable actors available. But much of the negativity is just because he is not a very good choreographer. Jon should be able to convince a few friends to throw business Corey's way. And of course Corey can now capitalize on the talent Jon introduces him to and maybe one of them will give him a job. But without Jon, Corey would remain a minor player.

Here's hoping his faux humility keeps Jon fooled long enough to give him a real career. He just isn't very good at his job.

by Anonymousreply 89October 2, 2018 1:23 PM

How is a Corey even known in the NY dance scene? He's never had a residency in the States and almost everything he's produced has exclusively premiered in Europe or AUS/NZ.

by Anonymousreply 90October 2, 2018 5:02 PM

Also - how exactly did he screw over his ex-husband? That's so vague. We want the messy details - did he use him for citizenship and then fuck around on him?

Corey said in an interview that his ex husband was butch and bro-y, so it's hilarious that he went from that to Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 91October 2, 2018 5:05 PM

I’ll also point out that we have no idea what Corey’s financial background is or whether he needs work. Flying around the world constantly to see your boyfriend & screen your short film doesn’t scream “starving artist” to me.

by Anonymousreply 92October 2, 2018 5:24 PM

R92 You can see this video.Corey with his mom and he talked about his childhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 2, 2018 6:02 PM

R92 he probably waits tables in his spare time, which is a lot!

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2018 7:08 PM

R92 It screams my boyfriend's paying for these flights

by Anonymousreply 95October 2, 2018 9:30 PM

Someone who travels that much for work probably has a ton of airline miles that he's using. Highly doubt Jonathan would pay for his flights.

by Anonymousreply 96October 2, 2018 10:31 PM

R96 Why do you doubt that? Groff makes good money (specially with those Disney checks), doesn't seem to spend it frivolously (sure not spending it on clothes or fancy cars), and if just paying flight sans hotel, it's not THAT bad.

by Anonymousreply 97October 2, 2018 10:48 PM

R94 LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 98October 3, 2018 1:16 AM

Damn, there is a lot of class shaming going on in here. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 99October 3, 2018 5:09 AM

Before Corey turned his social media private, you could see that he had been flying around the world frequently before he even met Groff.

by Anonymousreply 100October 3, 2018 6:47 AM

R99 agree, but there’s a certain segment of teenybopper fans who (despite a lack of any evidence for this) think Groff cares about having a boyfriend who is rich & famous. And they will never like ANYONE he dates. They never do.

by Anonymousreply 101October 3, 2018 10:59 AM

R101. Groff is outdated. And settling for Corey is not about class but a show of how uninteresting Groff really is. There is this delusion among the 6 fans on DL that Groff is highly sought after. Corey proves that he is not.

by Anonymousreply 102October 3, 2018 11:08 AM

R102 we’ve been over this 100 times. If you’re interested enough to come to Datalounge — which is a fairly obscure website, it’s not Reddit or something you could have accidentally stumbled upon — read about his boyfriend, and comment repeatedly, you must not think he is that boring.

If you DO find him entirely uninteresting, feel free to shut the fuck up about him & go away already then.

by Anonymousreply 103October 3, 2018 11:13 AM

R103 whAt is your problem. People who don’t like him can also comment. They need an outlet too. You must be a sad person. Go take a walk. Don’t get rattled with thoughts that do not match yours

by Anonymousreply 104October 3, 2018 11:24 AM

R103 DL is not for just for fans, and Corey pushing his own PR : )

This is not YOUR sacred space. If you do not like the negative comments, then shut the hell up and go to another site.

R99 Not class shaming. Just pointing out how opportunistic he is. And how with a little charm and influence, Jon is as easy for Corey to manipulate as it was for Quinto. He lives up to his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 105October 3, 2018 11:37 AM

R99 Bullshit! It isn't about dating someone rich and famous, it is about dating someone who is healthier than the same old sycophants and charmers he continues to take seriously, even when it has proven heartbreaking. He has not learned anything from the last two public relationships he had.

And WTF is it that someone cannot be both successful AND well off from their success. When the hell did it become a standard that you are ONLY worthy for Jon to date if you came from a poor background. We cannot all be Aladdin.

It is not a sign of superiority that Corey joined a dance company at a tender age. Most in the industry are very passionate about their work, have committed years and sacrificed much to do the work. Corey is no different than any other dancer/choreography in his passion for dance, just less talented and less successful at it than some.

by Anonymousreply 106October 3, 2018 11:45 AM

R106 I'd let this one go. We don't know what John is thinking about love. He is an actor so his comments could be misdirection.

by Anonymousreply 107October 3, 2018 1:01 PM

Besides, I don't believe the Aladdin reference. Gavin maybe has that personality, but not Quinto, Corey, Murray, Hector, etc. They we're all different.

by Anonymousreply 108October 3, 2018 1:08 PM

Final thought on this ridiculous subject (why is Corey even mentioned except in passing?):

I personally know many very talented dancers, actors, musicians, etc. Who could blow out of the water some of the most popular and successful celebrities out there. Much of the time it is purely luck, being I the right place, or who you know.

I don't feel Corey has the "it" factor from what he has done so far, i don't care how cute or fuckable Jon thinks him. Love binds you somtimes. However since he now has Jon and his connections in his corner to help him, he may be more successful going forward. Just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 109October 3, 2018 1:17 PM

Jon isn't a dancer, he can't get Corey any connections - especially since Corey is no longer a dancer, he's a choreographer.

by Anonymousreply 110October 3, 2018 2:14 PM

R110 Yes, and Jon knows many choreographers and dancers. You can knitpick, but it is still true.

by Anonymousreply 111October 3, 2018 2:27 PM

Why would anyone spare their dime on an untalented choreographer just because of their friendship with Jon. I would rather cut off such a friend that give my dime to someone unworthy.

by Anonymousreply 112October 3, 2018 2:30 PM

R109 he’s mentioned more than in passing because Groff hasn’t had a steady boyfriend in a long time & this is more gossip than he has given us to talk about in years!

by Anonymousreply 113October 3, 2018 5:45 PM

Can anyone here imagine a world where Groff doesn't give a shit what Jon does? That the reasons he likes him has nothing to do with his career/finances/success (lack of) ?? MAYBE, just MAYBE, he likes him because he's a good person/has a good personality??? You must have a really shitty view of Groff to think he's dating him for any other reason than he likes spending time with him because he genuinely likes who Corey is as a person. Look, he dated a famous/successful/wealthy guy (Quinto) before, and it didn't work. Maybe he needs someone with less ego and ambition (although I think Corey's projects are pretty ambitious) and more flexibility since Groff's jobs/projects are so demanding???

by Anonymousreply 114October 3, 2018 7:16 PM

*Groff doesn't give a shit what COREY does

by Anonymousreply 115October 3, 2018 7:16 PM

R114 I agree with you 100% that Groff is with Corey because of who he is as a person.

Don’t sweat the Corey haters too much. Literally anybody Groff dates or is rumored to date is never good enough for them. The person is always declared “ugly” & “unsuccessful”. And yet when you question them about who WOULD be good enough for him in their eyes, they never have an answer. I can only conclude that they wish they were fucking him themselves & they will always be bitter & jealous toward anyone who is actually doing so.

Personally I think they make a cute couple. They look really happy.

by Anonymousreply 116October 3, 2018 8:21 PM

Jonathan is probably looking for someone with less of a career who can stay at home and cook for him when he's on break from filming. Corey just needs to find a gig in New York. They're most likely going to have to stay open since they'll rarely ever see each other.

by Anonymousreply 117October 3, 2018 9:02 PM

R117 What a stupid heteronormative comment to make. "Stay at home and cook for him". Y'all are a bunch of traditional, class shaming, binary thinkers who can't think outside of the box.

by Anonymousreply 118October 3, 2018 9:19 PM

I agree with R118 that the heteronormativity in these discussions is too much. Must Groff be looking for a rich famous powerful husband OR a stay at home housewife?!?! Enough with these gender role assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 119October 3, 2018 10:09 PM

R114 No one has claimed Jon ONLY likes Corey because he is not a successful or comes from poorer circumstance (tragic!). Of course there are other reasons. It is only that Jon chose the same type in past relationships - dancer/performer who is sociable, quick-witted, and ready for fun. We have also seen that during interviews Corey can suddenly be serious and thoughtful or be so cool and off-hand. He loves the right music, has the right opinions, and approaches everything as if it were challenging game. However these are all the same personality traits that Quinto had. So those factors play a huge role in who Jon takes seriously. The personality type must be like Quinto and the looks must be like Raul.

by Anonymousreply 120October 4, 2018 3:20 PM

R120 Corey looks absolutely NOTHING like Raúl. Don't insult Raúl like that.

by Anonymousreply 121October 4, 2018 3:43 PM

R120 Agree, but I would say it is Jon's bad judgement that leads him to waste years on wrong choices. When your standards are fixed, you get the same results each time. And I agree with the poster further up thread who said Jon hasn't learned anything since the last boyfriend for all of his big talk about being up for any type of guy. You either learn from your mistakes or you don't. Here's the previous pattern:

Rushes headlong into a relationship. - Check

New guy must be clever and witty but cool and aloof at the same time. Makes Jon work for his affection. - Check

Must sound intelligent; thoughtful opinions on everything. - Check

Must appear to be a social justice warrior in some capacity. - Check

Must allow Groff to dominate and appear to be in control whenever possible. - Check

*New - Must look almost exactly like Raul, even in height. - Check

All the same as ZQ, except for looking like Raul.

by Anonymousreply 122October 4, 2018 3:50 PM

I agree that the posters saying Corey looks like Raul must be trolling.

by Anonymousreply 123October 4, 2018 4:00 PM

Quinto allowed Groff to dominate & appear to be in control?!? WHAT A LAUGH. It is very clear that Quinto is the controlling one in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 124October 4, 2018 5:46 PM

Looks like Jonathan is traveling with Corey to the west coast! When will they move in together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 5, 2018 12:07 AM

Who says they haven't?

by Anonymousreply 126October 5, 2018 1:18 AM

Also, do people still care since the mystery of 'are they, aren't they' has been confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 127October 5, 2018 1:24 AM

Wasn't someone saying something about Corey having an event in SF?? I think that's why they are there.

by Anonymousreply 128October 5, 2018 1:29 AM

Is Seattle where the film festival is?

by Anonymousreply 129October 5, 2018 1:34 AM

No, the San Francisco Dance Film Festival on 10/12.

See "tour dates".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 5, 2018 2:29 AM

Looks like Corey will be in the States for at least a month. Is Mindhunter filming over or will he be accompanying Jonathan back to Pittsburgh?

by Anonymousreply 131October 5, 2018 3:27 AM

R131 Mindhunter isn’t supposed to finish filming until at least December. But who knows if that has changed.

by Anonymousreply 132October 5, 2018 3:57 AM

R131 I would gather they're on a break (Holt is filming in Paris), and they'll start again from now until December? Corey will probably be in SF and Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 133October 5, 2018 5:28 AM

Hmm, when was this photo taken? Is it Corey next to him? Or from the Beyonce concert he took Hector too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 5, 2018 6:47 AM

I believe it's Corey.Beyoncé performed the final OTRII Show in Seattle tonight.

by Anonymousreply 135October 5, 2018 7:07 AM

Is there any boyfriend he doesn't take to a Beyonce concert?

by Anonymousreply 136October 5, 2018 7:09 AM

R136 That‘s one of Jonathan‘s tradition.Just like his taste in boyfriend,same story over again.

by Anonymousreply 137October 5, 2018 7:37 AM

His tradition is to take them to Beyoncé before dumping them! :-o

by Anonymousreply 138October 5, 2018 8:29 AM

R134 Definitely Corey - that explains the Seattle trip!

by Anonymousreply 139October 5, 2018 8:33 AM

Wonder where the photo came from.

by Anonymousreply 140October 5, 2018 2:57 PM

If these teenage girl fans are going to be savvy enough about their stalking to find this picture of Jonathan somewhere on the Internet could they also be savvy enough not to crop his boyfriend out of it. We’re trying to get gossip here!

by Anonymousreply 141October 5, 2018 3:34 PM

R141 LOL! Yes!

by Anonymousreply 142October 5, 2018 5:22 PM

who's the top and who's the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 143October 6, 2018 9:54 PM

Groff and Corey just appeared on Lea’s instagram.

by Anonymousreply 144October 6, 2018 10:18 PM

Have Jon and Corey gotten married? Because they act like they are, seen spending every moment Jon isn't working and Corey isn't pretending to work together. They went from just talking virtually last fall to suddenly being together so often it has become a joke.

by Anonymousreply 145October 6, 2018 10:36 PM

Corey must throw a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 146October 6, 2018 10:45 PM

Wow, this is crazy serious. He's probably staying with Lea in LA with Corey.

by Anonymousreply 147October 6, 2018 11:53 PM

R145 "Suddenly being together so often". Well, Groff isn't in a "normal" situation, he's on lock down in Pittsburgh, filming all day/night, so when he gets away and spends time with Corey, it's in 1 month bursts, and then we hear/see it. So it's not the normal progression of a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 148October 6, 2018 11:55 PM

Jonathan agreeing to let Lea post this is a big deal. Whoever questioned whether they are actually lovers earlier...if this doesn’t prove it, nothing will. They are TOGETHER.

by Anonymousreply 149October 7, 2018 2:02 AM

She also seems familiar with Corey, like this is not the first time they’ve met.

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2018 2:02 AM

R145 Why you think so?Corey is that special?Groff dated Quinto for almost 3 years and didn't get married.

by Anonymousreply 151October 7, 2018 2:22 AM

R150 I would be she's spent time with Corey in NYC.

I would say at this point in his life, Groff making this much of an effort to date someone who doesn't live in the same country is a big deal. He has to really plan his life around Corey's visits, or visiting him in London. I wouldn't be surprised if Corey moved to the US in the next year or so.

by Anonymousreply 152October 7, 2018 2:36 AM

R149 Anyone who doubts they are together now is in MAJOR denial.

by Anonymousreply 153October 7, 2018 2:37 AM

R151 Groff was never going to marry a man who wanted an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 154October 7, 2018 3:05 AM

Corey was at that birthday party in March, so he's likely met the important people in Jonathan's life many times over by now. With the possible exception of Armistead Maupin. That seemed to be a VERY big deal

Would not surprise me if they move quickly. Think that would've been the case even if Corey was an American. It's the Groff way. Who's to say Corey hasn't moved already? Maybe bit by bit? No shit. If they keep pace, they'll be engaged before Lea gets married. I'm calling it.

by Anonymousreply 155October 7, 2018 3:19 AM

He seemed to live his best life before, but definitely is now. Corey was the missing component. Don't know how often I'll come back to this thread. It's been drama for awhile (will he ever find someone dope & lasting, does he want to, who's this new guy). Now that it's all been answered, I'm content.

There's one thing I wish some people I knew could take from Groff. Even when he appeared to look for love himself, he always seemed genuinely happy for couples around him instead of being an envious shit. When you put good energy into the world often times it comes back to you. And it's his time. Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 156October 7, 2018 3:40 AM

R156 So Corey is the missing link? Finally Jon has the love of his life? Maybe so and your hope that this is the one will complete the fantasy love story here.

However when things move this fast they always end just as fast. And when you date a cheater. you will be cheated on. It is just the way of the world. It may be years of his life gone until it happens, but Jon still does not have the sense to choose a healthy guy. It sucks to watch him wind up with the same shitty type he has dated before, just so he can partner up with someone cleverer than him. Hopefully he will still have a career to lean on. And hopefully there will never be children involved. What a logistical mess that would be.

At least Corey will again get a green card out of it. And get to live in the spotlight with Jon so he can further his career. Which was probably the point of the exercise all along, and all that mattered to Corey the first time.

by Anonymousreply 157October 7, 2018 4:22 AM

R157 There is NO evidence or indication that Corey cheated on his husband other than some random person in this thread saying “rumor has it”. If you want us to take that seriously you need to provide some kind of backup for it.

by Anonymousreply 158October 7, 2018 4:36 AM

R157 'Fantasy love story'? They met, dated, have continued their relationship across continents, and seem pretty damn serious (exhibit A: comments above about them seen together all the time). They're together, so how is that a fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 159October 7, 2018 4:45 AM

R155 Doubt Corey can find jobs in NYC.But if Corey decide to move to the states,maybe Jonathan will buy an apartment soon.

by Anonymousreply 160October 7, 2018 5:02 AM

R160 Jonathan has been renting the same apartment for years in NYC, why would be all of a sudden need to buy real estate if his boyfriend moves to the States? They can just split the rent.

by Anonymousreply 161October 7, 2018 5:35 AM

R157 I've known cheaters who never cheated on their current partner. Just because you cheat once in the past, doesn't mean you'll cheat again. People grow, people mature, people change: especially for someone/a relationship you don't want to fuck up. Corey would be an idiot if he cheated on Groff. But if he did, that's the risk we all take in relationships , right?

Groff does seem happy for everyone around him. With relationships, careers, success. He seems like he's always supportive of people he works with, so that must extend into his personal life. Happy he has found someone who seems pretty serious.

by Anonymousreply 162October 7, 2018 5:44 AM

There's no way Corey will be able to stay in the States without a visa so if he wants to hold on to a famous boyfriend, he needs a job.

by Anonymousreply 163October 7, 2018 5:51 AM

R163 Shouldn't stress him out too much. Groff knows so many on Broadway. He HAS to have connections to someone who would hire Corey as a favor.

by Anonymousreply 164October 7, 2018 5:55 AM

Corey says he plans to stay based in the UK for at least the next 10 years in this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 7, 2018 6:03 AM

That interview was posted in one of these threads already. That was before Groff, and plans do change.

by Anonymousreply 166October 7, 2018 6:08 AM

R162 Cheat on Jonathan is stupid for Corey.He think he can hook up with someone who is better than Jonathan?

by Anonymousreply 167October 7, 2018 6:19 AM

R165 That interview was done 2 years ago. If you met someone worth moving for, wouldn't you try?

No doubt Corey can get a visa to stay in the US for a bit. Then maybe they'll make it official and get married.

by Anonymousreply 168October 7, 2018 9:20 AM

Never been a fan of Lea Michele, but the fact that she decided to put Corey on her vid made me change my thoughts on her. Say what you like, but as long as they've known each other, if she had an inkling Corey was an ass she prolly wouldn't post a video that included him.

by Anonymousreply 169October 7, 2018 4:35 PM

the hat…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 7, 2018 5:58 PM

What does his hat say?

by Anonymousreply 171October 7, 2018 6:12 PM

R172 OTR II. It’s a Beyonce tour hat

by Anonymousreply 172October 7, 2018 6:26 PM

Does Lea have a wedding date yet bc if Corey shows up as Jonathan’s date to that, we will know it is DEAD SERIOUS

by Anonymousreply 173October 7, 2018 6:30 PM

R173 He's going to be his date. If you haven't figured out they're in a serious relationship yet, don't know when you'll get it. Maybe ck R152 comment. Completely agree.

by Anonymousreply 174October 7, 2018 7:22 PM

Does anyone have pics of his ex-husband?

by Anonymousreply 175October 7, 2018 7:31 PM

R174 call me naive if you must, but I am going to refrain from assuming that one of them is going to move continents for the other until I at least see them acknowledge their relationship publicly.

by Anonymousreply 176October 7, 2018 7:34 PM

They've been dating for almost a full year now (we know they met in November of last year), and the fact that Jonathan is now introducing him to his close circle of friends means it's very serious.

by Anonymousreply 177October 7, 2018 8:31 PM

R176 Not sure what you mean by "acknowledge their relationship publicly". Do you mean in an interview? Or if Groff brings Corey to a public event? Both of them don't post private things on social media, but you can connect the dots through their friends' social media. Groff has been flying all over the world to spend time with Corey, basically every break they get from Mindhunter it seems as though he's with Corey. There are photos with Groff's best friends - Murray and Lea, what else do you really need?

by Anonymousreply 178October 7, 2018 10:26 PM

R178 I believe that it is serious, I’m just not leaping to “marriage prospects” until, yes, they make an appearance together at a public event or Jonathan speaks about him in an interview

Not saying it’s improbable, just that that’s a bit of a leap. They have been seeing each other less than a year (as far as we know)

by Anonymousreply 179October 7, 2018 11:17 PM

R179 I agree, marriage is jumping to conclusions. The only reason I think that may be an option sooner than later is because if Corey doesn't get a long term Visa, he would need to marry Groff to stay in the US permanently. But who knows, they might want to be bi-continent. I can see Groff being okay with going back and forth.

All we know for sure is that they are definitely serious. He hasn't been committed to one person like this since Quinto.

Wondering if we'll be seeing any sightings of them in SF - although Mindhunter probably begins shooting again tomorrow, so Groff probably flew back to Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 180October 7, 2018 11:38 PM

Maybe Mindhunter has actually finished filming? They did start in March, didn’t they?

by Anonymousreply 181October 8, 2018 12:04 AM

R181 Possible, but I don't think so. I'll occasionally look at the Mindhunter production's (cinematographer/costume/production office) instagrams, and I think one of them would've mentioned that they wrapped. I think Holt would've mentioned it too.

by Anonymousreply 182October 8, 2018 12:15 AM

Is it seriously going to take them a full year to film a season?

by Anonymousreply 183October 8, 2018 1:11 AM

Didn't it say somewhere, before the start of the season, filming would run from April to November? Really don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 184October 8, 2018 1:40 AM

I believe they are supposed to film from May to December. I don’t know if filming actually started in a April.

by Anonymousreply 185October 8, 2018 1:42 AM

NYC to London is totally doable, relationship-wise. Jonathan doesn't need to marry him. It would look pretty bad if Corey is going on a second green card marriage by 27 - there are people out there who actually need citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 186October 8, 2018 2:01 AM

I believe they said they are filming until the end of November.

R183 - It's Fincher. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 187October 8, 2018 2:22 AM

I hate how slow Fincher is. It should not take anywhere near this long to film a season, and the show will never grow in viewership if he can’t move faster.

by Anonymousreply 188October 9, 2018 10:23 AM

R188 Yeah, it does show in the final product though. His set/cinematography/production design always looks amazing. Can't wait for season 2. I think it's going to be even better than season 1.

by Anonymousreply 189October 9, 2018 9:05 PM

Proof that Corey was at the Beyoncé concert with Jonathan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 12, 2018 4:45 AM

Seems to be a reoccurring theme that Jon's boyfriends post photos/videos of the Beyonce concerts they attend with him.

by Anonymousreply 191October 12, 2018 4:53 AM

R191 Wouldn't you be bragging if a rich guy you were fucking bought you Bey tickets?

by Anonymousreply 192October 12, 2018 5:11 AM

Today was the SF event for Corey. Surprised there are no other sighting photos.

by Anonymousreply 193October 12, 2018 7:24 AM

R191 the difference is that Hector guy posted pics of them together and hashtagged Jonathan’s name so that everyone would find it. Don’t lump Corey in with him, he has never bragged or advertised that they are together, even after almost a year of them being involved. People are still having to “prove” he was even in the same location as Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 194October 12, 2018 8:02 AM

R194 Complete bullshit. If he were hiding it, there would be no sightings and no casual references to him being wherever Jon is. Just because he is more clever about it doesn't mean he isn't bragging.

by Anonymousreply 195October 12, 2018 6:11 PM

R195 acknowledging you were in the same city as someone days after the fact when no one outside of Datalounge has even figured out there is any kind of connection between the two of you is hardly “bragging”.

Some of you will do anything to paint Corey as a famewhore or golddigger but there is no evidence of that at all. I like that he has been discreet. If he hadn’t Jonathan would have dumped him already.

by Anonymousreply 196October 12, 2018 6:22 PM

Corey has been discreet and Jonathan is obviously ready to acknowledge the relationship. In the video that Lea posted, Jon was standing to the left of her and when she panned from Corey to him, he used the time when she put on sunglasses to walk to the other side of her so that Corey was back in the shot.

I'm not saying that they're getting engaged or married, but they're obviously dating.

by Anonymousreply 197October 12, 2018 8:26 PM

R197 Yeah it's very clear Groff is okay with being open about Corey. Who gives a shit anymore. They seem to be in love, visiting each other whenever they can or have time off. If y'all want to put heteronormative expectations on one person making more money than the other ,so therefore the other one is mooching or being a gold digger you must have to interest in Groff's happiness. He's obviously happy in the relationship, regardless of whether or not Corey makes money/is "successful".

by Anonymousreply 198October 12, 2018 10:42 PM

R198 No need to keep going back to whether or not Corey is successful. Being a poor struggling artist from a broken home is certainly not unique or noteworthy. Nor is the fact he is facetious and narcissistic. So is Quinto. But whether or not he is a cheating, manipulative parasite is more important and should matter.

Ah well. Here's to another player Jon can waste more of his best years on and maybe have to divorce someday. No matter how often he dates the same guy, he never learns does he?

by Anonymousreply 199October 13, 2018 6:31 PM

R199 Bitter, bitter, bitter. Where is the proof that Corey is facetious or narcissistic? How on earth would you even be able to figure out that he's facetious? Do you even know what facetious means? That word doesn't even have to be a pejorative, I don't even understand the connotation in which you intended to describe Corey.

by Anonymousreply 200October 13, 2018 9:29 PM

Also where are the receipts that Corey cheated?

by Anonymousreply 201October 13, 2018 11:23 PM

Bitter party for one can't produce any receipts. They are sitting alone at a table, sad and lonely.

by Anonymousreply 202October 14, 2018 12:09 AM

This is the most hilarious DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 203October 14, 2018 12:18 AM

R200/R202 Always pathetic justifications for his past asshole behavior, excuses or misdirection. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 204October 14, 2018 1:16 AM

R204 Are you so righteous and indignant that you haven't made a past mistake? You can't accept that someone could've been a cheater and improved or become a better person? I don't know if Corey's cheated, but who the fuck cares if he did? If you're gonna go through life shitting and judging on every person who has cheated in their past you're gonna be one sorry and lonely person. Accept and forgive and maybe one day you can be with Jonathan Groff.

by Anonymousreply 205October 14, 2018 2:38 AM

R203 come for the talented Mr. Groff, stay for the wild projections on his boyfriend who we know basically nothing about!

by Anonymousreply 206October 15, 2018 12:23 AM

R206 HA! Soo fucking true!

by Anonymousreply 207October 15, 2018 12:44 AM

R206 Anon arguing with Anon about Anon....

by Anonymousreply 208October 15, 2018 10:09 AM

R206 NAILED IT.

[quote]Ah well. Here's to another player Jon can waste more of his best years on and maybe have to divorce someday. No matter how often he dates the same guy, he never learns does he?

These Groff threads never cease to amuse me. You Jon-and-Corey fangurls are nearly as delusional as the Dom-and-Elijah ones from DL's Glory Days of Prancing Pony Past, albeit far less prolific and imaginative. To hell with inconvenient but incredibly obvious relationship-killer truths like the near-impossibility of maintaining a transatlantic long-distance relationship, or Corey never being spotted in the city where Groff is now spending about half of the year! JON AND COREY 4-EVAH!!!

Thank God none of you crazy-ass bitches live in Pittsburgh. I can only imagine the level of stalking that would transpire...

by Anonymousreply 209October 16, 2018 1:25 AM

R209 "The Realist". HAHA.

There is proof that Corey has been spotted in Pittsburgh. You can do the homework for yourself if you want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 210October 16, 2018 1:59 AM

[quote]Wouldn't you be bragging if a rich guy you were fucking bought you Bey tickets?

No.

by Anonymousreply 211October 16, 2018 6:34 AM

R209 Jonathan himself is rarely spotted in Pittsburgh, so that proves very little.

Also, who the fuck are Dom & Elijah?

by Anonymousreply 212October 16, 2018 9:43 AM

I think they are good together and I’m happy Jonathan has found what seems like real love

by Anonymousreply 213October 17, 2018 11:04 PM

I think it's sad, and I hope Jon comes to his senses before Corey ropes him into marriage.

by Anonymousreply 214October 18, 2018 12:45 AM

R214 HAHA, Can you explain why that makes you sad? Seriously what do you actually know about their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 215October 18, 2018 1:34 AM

It's interesting when someone voices a negative opinion about Corey they are harassed. Doesn't usually happen in reverse.

by Anonymousreply 216October 18, 2018 10:01 AM

I thought this was the Jonathan Groff thread, not the Corey Baker fangirls club.

It IS possible to like one but not the other. There is no need to assume that, though Jon is talented, he is smart enough in choosing boyfriends. His history has shown otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 217October 18, 2018 10:08 AM

R217 swooping in to prove R216 wrong.

by Anonymousreply 218October 18, 2018 11:32 AM

Groff is a good looking man, and seems like a swell guy. Hope he finds happiness.

by Anonymousreply 219October 18, 2018 12:15 PM

R217 Untrue. No one poster was singled out this AM until you piped in. seems you made R216's point.

by Anonymousreply 220October 18, 2018 2:13 PM

R216 Harassed? I think it's fair to question anyone who assumes they know anything about Corey when they don't. It's immature and boring to make up stories about their relationships and those comments deserve calling out.

by Anonymousreply 221October 18, 2018 10:08 PM

These threads are nothing but 5 people fighting with each other. Just step out a little and stop talking about Groff and Corey. They are really not that big a deal. There are a lot more interesting people out there.

by Anonymousreply 222October 18, 2018 11:50 PM

R22 I don't consider coming on to Datalounge and talking about Groff and Corey "fighting". This thread is not that serious or that "big of a deal". There are shittier things going on in the world than who Groff is dating. It's just a nice respite from the hell that is our country right now. Always hoping for some Groff news (outside of people complaining about Corey) or new photos when I log on here, but all it is lately are people shitting on Corey when they know nothing about him.

by Anonymousreply 223October 19, 2018 12:32 AM

R223 Or going overkill with praising Corey when they know nothing about him.

Don't want his record aired out in public or his past behaviors debated, don't bring him up. Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 224October 19, 2018 2:40 AM

R224 Except we DO want his record aired out in public, and some of us have been asking for the receipts for two threads already. Where are they? There's literally zero proof of all this juicy gossip.

by Anonymousreply 225October 19, 2018 2:46 AM

R224 Saying we know nothing about Corey isn't praising him. I go on the facts, or what we can gather from the small amount of info we have on him. It's just impossible to know anything about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 226October 19, 2018 3:26 AM

Corey posted an instastory about him watching an LA Opera show.

Is Groff still with him there? Or maybe Corey will be in LA for a bit alone?

by Anonymousreply 227October 19, 2018 3:35 AM

Jon is definitely still there. He's spending the break working on Disney voiceovers.

by Anonymousreply 228October 19, 2018 4:09 AM

R228 AHHH, makes sense...

by Anonymousreply 229October 19, 2018 4:59 AM

Of course Corey is still there. Jon has to pay for his flight back to their home in NY.

by Anonymousreply 230October 19, 2018 9:02 AM

He moved so fast in this relationship, Corey acts like they are married and living full-time together.

And given how much time Corey is here and not actually working, it is obvious he has abandoned his London-based business. All that talk in interviews about how he wanted a visa to stay in GB and keep his business going. All that phoney baloney drive to be successful.

Feel bad for the ex who got played by a two-faced asshat over a wasted visa.

by Anonymousreply 231October 19, 2018 9:08 AM

Huh…Dating Jonathan is the most important thing for him.

by Anonymousreply 232October 19, 2018 9:49 AM

Y'all are forgetting he's on his tour. These dates needed to be booked and planned way in advance. Looks like he's in NYC coming up in November, so why would he go back to London??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 19, 2018 10:49 AM

R220 there has been repeated talk about “Corey fangurls” in this and previous threads. No one is really “harassing” people who don’t like Corey either, they have just asked for proof or evidence of the unfounded claims that he cheated on his husband or used him for a visa and so far no one can provide it. They just keep making stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 234October 19, 2018 10:59 AM

R234 That's all the Corey haters can do - call the ones asking for receipts "fangurls" or categorize it as harassment. It's boring. Rather than calling people names, I want to see facts that back up what they throw out about Corey.

Meanwhile, looks like Holt is back in Pittsburgh. Filming might resume on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 235October 19, 2018 9:17 PM

Groff is back in Pittsburgh. Confirmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 19, 2018 9:18 PM

Those suits always look so unflattering on him in still pics but he looks great on camera always. I don’t know how that works.

by Anonymousreply 237October 19, 2018 11:53 PM

R237 Lighting?

by Anonymousreply 238October 20, 2018 1:03 AM

So what's Corey doing? Just hanging out alone?

by Anonymousreply 239October 20, 2018 1:21 AM

R239 We'll never know... Unless he instagrams something. Maybe he's made contacts there - sounds like he has a friend he was watching at the opera. Maybe hanging out with Lea Michele? haha

by Anonymousreply 240October 20, 2018 4:24 AM

R240 Never assume that the photo was published same day. Probably saw it with his sugar daddy, then followed Jon to Pittsburgh. What else does he have going on but to follow Jon around he country.

by Anonymousreply 241October 20, 2018 1:31 PM

R234 anyone who has receipts would probably not show them. Give Ven that it would out who they were to Jon and/or Corey. But there have been similar accusations about Corey elsewhere.

R233 No one said he was back in London. Pretty obvious though he abandoned his London-based business once he started living with Jon. Maybe he is hoping his connections through Jon will give him a permanent visa and business here. The you by the way goes on without him once his choreography was trains and released. He might meet up with them now and then however he has been hanging out wherever Jon has been for the past few months while the tour has been elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 242October 20, 2018 1:40 PM

That should read "The tour by the way...."

by Anonymousreply 243October 20, 2018 1:51 PM

Well, regardless of where Corey is, Jon has been buying twinks drinks at Pittsburgh gay bars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 20, 2018 2:28 PM

Haha...definitely Jonathan's taste

by Anonymousreply 245October 20, 2018 3:14 PM

R244 CUTE.

by Anonymousreply 246October 20, 2018 7:10 PM

R244 Just passing through...1 question, 2 comments. Who said he bought anyone drinks? Corey probably took the picture. Jonathan still looks fine as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 247October 21, 2018 3:13 AM

I think whoever thought he was buying "twinks drinks", was referencing this tweet. But the tweet didn't say he bought the guy a drink, it just said, he bought a drink in general. But who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 21, 2018 3:24 AM

[quote]It's interesting when someone voices a negative opinion about Corey they are harassed.

Lol most persecuted, victim complex fetishist fanfrau blabber.

Sadly, that's what most theads about openly gay celebs have devolved into.

by Anonymousreply 249October 21, 2018 4:15 AM

To the commenter who says there's only 5/6 people in this thread, are you counting people who pop in & out or who don't comment for weeks at a time? I have major doubts. This is thread #20. Sure MANY have ventured in & out, then lost interest and left for good. I wasn't around since #1 or even a majority of these threads, and i'm likely not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 250October 24, 2018 12:01 PM

Can't imagine those same 5 people have kept the threads going since #1. Is anyone here from the first five threads?

by Anonymousreply 251October 24, 2018 12:19 PM

There was a short video up on the BBA website and on Tumblr for a few days, but has since then vanished. It was a short clip with Jon. Did anyone see it?

by Anonymousreply 252October 24, 2018 4:52 PM

R252 No! What was in it? (Also what is BBA?)

by Anonymousreply 253October 24, 2018 10:09 PM

R251 There's no way in hell the same 5 people have kept a thread going for 20 threads.

by Anonymousreply 254October 25, 2018 12:21 AM

Wow, this Pittsburgh shooting. Groff and the Mindhunter cast/crew must be shaken up. It's so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 255October 27, 2018 8:01 PM

Plus the stress of being in Trump country.

Most of us are waiting on edge for the mid-terms to be over I think.

by Anonymousreply 256October 28, 2018 12:41 AM

R256 Yeah, this country is fucked. I can't imagine living in Trump country. At least Groff can get out of in a month or so. Can't fucking wait for the mid-terms. I just hope people vote blue, so we can put a check on that fucking piece of shit leader we call president.

by Anonymousreply 257October 28, 2018 4:57 AM

Agree wholeheartedly. Couldn't hope for anything more.

by Anonymousreply 258October 28, 2018 1:48 PM

R258 Here's hoping enough liberals and youth vote to make a difference.

Scary that so many states are trying to suppress minority/youth votes.

by Anonymousreply 259October 28, 2018 4:03 PM

R257, I'll take it as a given you've never even *been* to PA, otherwise you'd know both of its major cities are longtime Democratic strongholds. In 2016 Hillary won Allegheny County, where Pittsburgh is located, by 16 points. As was (and still is) the case elsewhere in the country (e.g. Texas), heavily Democratic major cities couldn't compensate for heavily Republican suburbs and rural areas, or at least not in the last election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 28, 2018 10:43 PM

R260 Apologies- I didn't mean ALL of PA. Just Trump country in PA.

by Anonymousreply 261October 29, 2018 12:48 AM

Since it's dead in here, I'm gonna bring up something I was thinking about.

The second season of Mindhunter is set near Pittsburgh, and is about race/KKK/accepting more black FBI agents. Really interested to know how that whole production is feeling after what is currently going on in our country right now. It must feel really surreal acting in a show set in the early 80's, and dealing with issues that are relevant even today. What I'd give to interview Groff /Holt about all of this.

by Anonymousreply 262October 30, 2018 10:51 PM

R267, I kinda doubt Groff has much in the way of deep conversations with the various twinks he meets occasionally on a night out at the bars. (And it's not like he spends much time mingling in public otherwise.)

by Anonymousreply 263October 30, 2018 11:01 PM

R263 Ok.

Also, watching coverage of Pittsburgh, there are protestors and vigils all over the city. I wonder if Groff went out there to pay his respects. He's said he lives right on the Allegheny river, which is where everyone is right now.

by Anonymousreply 264October 30, 2018 11:07 PM

R284, he lives in Lawrenceville. It's "on the water" in the same fashion that the Upper West Side is waterfront by virtue of facing the Hudson River on one side. (Meaning not at all.) And really, most of Pittsburgh's urban core is within a mile or two from the river, which winds through its center.

by Anonymousreply 265October 30, 2018 11:54 PM

R265 Still, I'm sure filming all around Pittsburgh , he comes in contact (even while driving) with the vigils and people protesting.

by Anonymousreply 266October 31, 2018 12:37 AM

Some still from MH Season 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 2, 2018 10:00 PM

Mindhunter has wrapped.

Here's Groff as Liza.

Now he's free to spend the holidays with Corey in NYC, and then we'll have wedding photos at Lea's wedding. The upcoming year should be interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 4, 2018 4:20 AM

Corey may have been there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 5, 2018 2:54 AM

Oh,that haircut…

by Anonymousreply 270November 5, 2018 3:55 AM

R269 Fifth photo - is that Corey??

by Anonymousreply 271November 5, 2018 4:00 AM

I would hazard a guess it is.

Corey really has nothing more to do his time than to follow Jon everywhere. I did not realize he was that wealthy that he did not have to work.

by Anonymousreply 272November 5, 2018 9:34 AM

Why they had a wrap party now?It's not finished. Maybe just for the 3rd and 4th block?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 5, 2018 10:22 AM

R273 Huh? A wrap party means they are finished with filming.

by Anonymousreply 274November 5, 2018 10:35 AM

R273 Additional photography and reshoots could happen in 2019, but the main production has wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 275November 5, 2018 10:37 AM

R272 he’s a choreographer, it’s not a 9 - 5 job. And it’s not that surprising that people in a relationship want to spend time together.

by Anonymousreply 276November 5, 2018 10:47 PM

R276 Yeah, especially if the guy is Groff, and he doesn't live in the same country. I love my job and can support myself, but if I met someone like Groff and he said he could live with me for free and chill, I'd do it.

by Anonymousreply 277November 5, 2018 11:12 PM

R277 As long as Corey lives for free then that is the selling point.

R276 You make it sound like Corey is working at all. He isn't. He does on the rare occasion have an event to go to for his film. But, except for the ballet tour, which he is not traveling around with, he has no work and spends all of he time living off of Jon.

Unless you are someone prominent like Andy Blankenbuehler or Bill Jones or Kathleen Mardhall, etc, who can afford to be unemployed for long periods, you are either not trying hard enough or not very good. He hasn't even taught a class since the ballet ensemble show went live.

Instead he spends his time as Jon's butt boy. But perhaps Jon wanted me to this way. Someone completely dependent on him so he can support them both and therefore be in control.

by Anonymousreply 278November 5, 2018 11:41 PM

Correction to R278 -

...But perhaps Jon wanted things to be this way.....

by Anonymousreply 279November 5, 2018 11:43 PM

Corey is cute and seems fun and Groff seems happy with him. Why do you care if he's making money right now. That's between them.

by Anonymousreply 280November 6, 2018 12:00 AM

We don’t know if they’re living together or if Groff is paying for all of the costs. (Although if he is, he’s entitled to spend his money however he chooses.) I also don’t know what Corey is working on at the moment & neither does anyone else.

Why is money such an absolute obsession for a few of the folks in here anyway? Who cares? I want to hear gossip about what people are doing, I really could not care less about how they split or pay their bills.

by Anonymousreply 281November 6, 2018 12:36 AM

On a more interesting note Groff looks really smitten in that picture. I’m glad he’s happy.

by Anonymousreply 282November 6, 2018 12:49 AM

R281 Seriously, who the fuck cares if Groff wants Corey around without him working. Maybe he needs emotional support whiile he's in Pittsburgh and Corey makes him happy. If someone left their country to visit me, and had the flexibility to stay and not go back home for months at a time, and if they made me happy - I wouldn't care if I had to support them.

by Anonymousreply 283November 6, 2018 2:35 AM

Corey's career?Who care,it's hard for him to find jobs in NYC.He will be Jonathan's househusband in future.

by Anonymousreply 284November 6, 2018 3:31 AM

R284 I highly doubt Groff would be interested in someone who would be ok with being a "house husband". Corey is talented, but is not at the point in his career where he's making a bunch of money. So what. Who cares as long as Groff is ok with it.

by Anonymousreply 285November 6, 2018 3:59 AM

Can't wait to see if Corey will be attending Lea's wedding as Jon's date.

by Anonymousreply 286November 6, 2018 4:22 AM

Also - place bets now on whether or not Jon takes Corey home to the family farm for Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 287November 6, 2018 4:22 AM

R286 + R287 I would put money on a yes for both.

by Anonymousreply 288November 6, 2018 5:09 AM

R282 It's not Corey in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 289November 6, 2018 5:56 AM

R289 Proof?

by Anonymousreply 290November 6, 2018 7:04 AM

Corey's next tour is this week,maybe they will appear together.

by Anonymousreply 291November 6, 2018 7:26 AM

R291 That's right - in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 292November 6, 2018 8:22 AM

R292 Where do you see that he's coming to NYC?

by Anonymousreply 293November 6, 2018 5:55 PM

R281 It isn't about money, it is about Corey being a hack and not employable in any meaningful way.

No more crap about how "Corey is a poor but good hearted and talented choreographer". Or "how he came from nothing and made something of himself". Bollocks.

Most of what he has was handed to him or someone else's original idea in some fashion. Even when he started his fucking business in London, his boyfriend was the one who worked and paid the bills. Now it is Jon's turn.

by Anonymousreply 294November 6, 2018 9:27 PM

R294 Oh shut up. Groff is happy - that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 295November 6, 2018 9:46 PM

Btw, it was Corey at the wrap party as a new set of pictures under Ace Hotel Pittsburgh will prove.

by Anonymousreply 296November 7, 2018 11:34 AM

We knew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 7, 2018 12:15 PM

Corey looks good with facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 298November 7, 2018 3:09 PM

R294 for the zillionth time, nobody knows anything about Corey & his ex’s relationship or financial situation. You guys keep on just making up wild nonsense about that. Unless you have ANY KIND of receipts (and “rumors have it” does not count), shut it.

by Anonymousreply 299November 7, 2018 3:59 PM

I like Corey's hair off his face. He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 300November 7, 2018 4:19 PM

Corey will not aged well

by Anonymousreply 301November 7, 2018 4:48 PM

R298 I agree!

by Anonymousreply 302November 7, 2018 9:37 PM

R301 I agree!!

by Anonymousreply 303November 7, 2018 9:45 PM

R297 Corey trying hard to look like Raul, but gay and without the unfortunate Latino heritage that Jon just couldn't handle in a boyfriend.

Groffsauce really is so very white and Mennonite after all. Had to find a substitute for the real thing, someone more acceptable to his Conservative white Christian tastes.

by Anonymousreply 304November 7, 2018 9:51 PM

R304 Except the last guy he dated was Latino... but nice try.

by Anonymousreply 305November 7, 2018 9:54 PM

R305 Wait, are we saying they were dating now? I thought we were still saying it was only rumors and they were never a couple?

Can't keep up with all of the double-takes you gurls do.

by Anonymousreply 306November 7, 2018 9:59 PM

Anyway, my point is still true. Hector would never have been brought home to Mom and Dad, nor would Jon have flown his mother out to meet Hector's mother the way he did with Corey.

Fact is he might have enjoyed spending the occasional long vacation in Mexico fucking Latinos, but taking one seriously as a boyfriend, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 307November 7, 2018 10:02 PM

Wait now the thread haters are trying to paint openly gay icon Jonathan “gave every member of HAMILTON a Ta-Nehisi Coates book” Groff as a conservative Christian & a racist?!?!

You all will really try anything. (Also Corey looks NOTHING like Raul & a few day’s worth of stubble does not change that.)

by Anonymousreply 308November 7, 2018 10:03 PM

R306 with them now being seen together for almost a year together, Groff introducing Corey to Lea and other good friends including Murray as well as Armistead Maupin, and Corey now being spotted in Pittsburgh, it’s safe to say they are officially a couple.

by Anonymousreply 309November 7, 2018 10:06 PM

R309 Think R306 was referencing Hector, not Corey.

by Anonymousreply 310November 7, 2018 11:59 PM

Anyone making an argument that Raúl and Corey look alike must live in Salt Lake City or Sweden and think that any two humans with dark hair are twins.

They look absolutely NOTHING alike.

by Anonymousreply 311November 8, 2018 3:19 AM

R311 I can see a slight resemblance. Face shape, certain features. It's not completely strange to think they resemble each other.

by Anonymousreply 312November 8, 2018 8:11 AM

Corey has Māori blood.

by Anonymousreply 313November 8, 2018 11:22 AM

R313 Corey has SOME Māori blood. The majority of him is however white and Christian.

Corey looks a lot like Raul.

by Anonymousreply 314November 8, 2018 6:21 PM

R314 Get over it. He's an adult in his 30s, he can date whatever racial make-ups he wants to. Being in a relationship with someone predominately Caucasian does not make you a racist.

There's actually real racism out in the world right now, why not spend some energy on that.

by Anonymousreply 315November 8, 2018 7:27 PM

Corey does not resemble Raul in any way — height, build or face. Are you blind?

Also, people need to let the idea that Groff is in love with Raul go. Raul is straight. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 316November 8, 2018 8:13 PM

How does anyone know Corey is Christian?

by Anonymousreply 317November 8, 2018 10:08 PM

R315 "There's actually real racism out in the world right now, why not spend some energy on that."

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! The world is on FIRE and you guys are talking about Groff being racist???

by Anonymousreply 318November 9, 2018 1:11 AM

Just becauce Jonathan dumped a Latino American,dating a Māori blood Kiwi,then haters think he is racist?Are U serious?

by Anonymousreply 319November 9, 2018 2:53 AM

At least we know he loves emojis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 9, 2018 4:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321November 9, 2018 7:24 AM

Wait, who posted that the show wrapped? They're slated for a big location shoot on Monday at the Allegheny County Courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 322November 10, 2018 1:59 AM

People assume the show has wrapped because they had a wrap party.

by Anonymousreply 323November 10, 2018 2:40 AM

R323 Assuming the rest of the shoots are smaller and involve less people - hence the wrap party.

R322 Proof they are shooting at the court house?

by Anonymousreply 324November 10, 2018 4:50 AM

Andy Warhol museum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325November 13, 2018 1:00 AM

R325 Nice puffer jacket.

by Anonymousreply 326November 13, 2018 1:59 AM

Still working on Mindhunter.

I'm assuming the wrap party happened before they actually wrapped because of the holidays. People were probably gonna leave town, so they had the wrap party last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327November 15, 2018 5:47 AM

But WHERE is Corey?

by Anonymousreply 328November 16, 2018 4:49 AM

R328 Maybe it was a strictly work thing. No partners allowed. Haha

by Anonymousreply 329November 16, 2018 8:29 AM

R324 see link: "The film crew shot scenes at the City-County Building from about 9 to 11 a.m. and will be shooting in the Allegheny County Courthouse next month around Veteran’s Day."

R326 Like so many "relationships" before it, "Jorey" is almost certainly a figment of DL's collective imagination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330November 17, 2018 1:26 AM

I fear Groff's role will be smaller this season.

by Anonymousreply 331November 17, 2018 2:27 AM

R326 You still think Corey and Groff aren't real?? There's just so much evidence, I don't know why you'd think it's in someone's imagination. R331 What makes you say that? He's in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 332November 17, 2018 5:31 AM

R331. True. After his mediocre performance in 1st season his role had been drastically slashed.

by Anonymousreply 333November 18, 2018 6:28 PM

R333 that is utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 334November 18, 2018 6:39 PM

R333 Complete horse shit.

by Anonymousreply 335November 18, 2018 9:42 PM

R335 and you would know all about horses shit!

by Anonymousreply 336November 19, 2018 12:29 AM

R336 HAHA, Ok....

by Anonymousreply 337November 19, 2018 12:55 AM

Could you stop stating your opinion like its fact. Groff's performance was not mediocre and there is no way for you to know his role has been slashed, so to state that as fact is ridiculous also.

by Anonymousreply 338November 19, 2018 4:17 PM

R338 Don't feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 339November 19, 2018 8:45 PM

R338 Jon was unconvincing as a straight guy.

Would you stop harassing anyone who doesn't Gree with. Your opinion isn't fact aither.

by Anonymousreply 340November 19, 2018 9:43 PM

R340 He was perfectly convincing. I’ve heard plenty of people say they had no idea he’s gay IRL. You’re projecting and being homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 341November 19, 2018 9:45 PM

R340 The person that is calling you out for saying Groff's role is going to be smaller isn't stating an opinion. They are simply pointing out the fact that YOUR opinion isn't true or backed up by evidence. That isn't an opinion. It's the truth.

You can say, "I don't think Groff's character in Mindhunter is acted out very well, and maybe it would be better if his role was scaled back." But to state that you know for a fact his role is being diminished has no basis in fact.

by Anonymousreply 342November 19, 2018 11:44 PM

No one is harassing you, I'm just saying that you saying his part was slashed when there's no way for you to know something like that and stating that he was mediocre like it's fact is aggressive. And now you're saying he's unconvincing as a straight man when a lot of people think he was totally convincing again is like you know it all. You're the one who can't take dissenting opinions.

by Anonymousreply 343November 20, 2018 1:52 AM

R343 The person is obviously a troll. Just don't even waste your time. I'm surprised we haven't seen any other photos of Groff. Wonder if he's gonna bring Corey home for Turkey day.

by Anonymousreply 344November 20, 2018 3:31 AM

It looks like Jonathan was called back to Pittsburgh for re-shoots so poor Corey had to go see A Chorus Line alone.

His dance show continues to travel, but looks like he's settling down in NYC for the time being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345November 20, 2018 5:39 AM

Actually,he didn't see it alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 20, 2018 6:31 AM

R346 This is the content I like.

Corey's probably having the time of his life watching Broadway shows, and then will be whisked away to Lancaster to meet Mr. and Mrs. Groff.

by Anonymousreply 347November 20, 2018 7:03 AM

R347 He has already met Mrs. Groff in his hometown Christchurch, NZ.

by Anonymousreply 348November 20, 2018 7:16 AM

R348 True. He'll meet the rest of the Groff family - first time since Quinto?

by Anonymousreply 349November 20, 2018 9:16 AM

R341 Not the same person. So, after several of us present a dissenting opinion on Jon's lackluster, unconvincing performance, we are trolls? Said that you fragile egos cannot manage to refrain from abuse when someone says his work sucks. And pathetic how you keep forgetting this website is for bitching.

Please leave our site. Please take your fanatic fangurling somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 350November 20, 2018 12:05 PM

R345/ R326 Corey, stop posting your sad little PR here. We already know your suger daddy let's you keep house for him, since you cannot get real job. You have 4 other outlets for boosting this pathetic shit.

by Anonymousreply 351November 20, 2018 12:10 PM

R350 Just ignore Jon and Corey whenever they post. And the fawning hets. It is tedious when they are on a "Corey PR binge", but it passes.

R333 Not sure his role has been slashed for the next season given how often Jon is on set. I would think if he had that much time on his hands, he would have whisked his househusband Corey away to a tropical vacation spot by now.

As a side note, Jon's schedule next year is pretty sparse. Guess he no longer has the time to aggressively pursue his career now that he has to shill for Corey.

by Anonymousreply 352November 20, 2018 12:36 PM

R350 Datalounge is for GOSSIP...bitching constantly without gossip is boring

by Anonymousreply 353November 20, 2018 3:04 PM

Also whoever says Jonathan & Corey are posting here is utterly delusional

by Anonymousreply 354November 20, 2018 3:05 PM

R353 EXACTLY. Gossip over meaningless bitching.

by Anonymousreply 355November 20, 2018 9:28 PM

JG doesn't even know what Datalounge is, he's not a bitchy queen.

by Anonymousreply 356November 21, 2018 2:34 AM

If Jonathan read this thread,he will be freak out…

by Anonymousreply 357November 21, 2018 3:22 AM

R336 and we all know that JG must only speak the truth

by Anonymousreply 358November 21, 2018 5:40 PM

Hoping Groff's cousin posts another holiday video of Groff and COREY?!

by Anonymousreply 359November 21, 2018 9:10 PM

R359 DEFINITELY need a link to that.

by Anonymousreply 360November 21, 2018 10:33 PM

Wondering if Groff and Corey are with Lea today. She flew into NYC today.

by Anonymousreply 361November 22, 2018 12:19 AM

R352 His sparse schedule makes me a little sad. Was really hoping he'd at least start off the Bobby Darin musical on his break from Mindhunter.

by Anonymousreply 362November 22, 2018 1:31 PM

R362 How would anyone know what Groff has planned in his schedule. Y'all are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 363November 22, 2018 6:10 PM

Groffs career is going on a decline now. Unless he revamps himself or gets on social media and markets himself a bit he is not growing anymore. There are way too many new interesting new faces joining the industry everyday. These new people have a fresh new attitude, they are on social media reaching out to their audiences and they are just more interesting. Groff and his old ways are lackluster and seriously his conservative approach is on the decline. Trying to be mysterious at 33 by seemingly being off social media is a lame excuse. He will pay the price for it, cause his popularity has declined. This datalounge threads are not an indication of his popularity.

by Anonymousreply 364November 24, 2018 11:36 AM

R364 Groff has a successful TV show with Emmy prospects (if Netflix ever times & promotes it adequately) and can work on Broadway forever. Perhaps that is as much as he wants.

I agree that any actor is limiting themselves by not using some kind of online promotional outlet but it must be important to him. We know he specifically talked to his agent about it. It is just how he is and I don’t think he will change.

by Anonymousreply 365November 24, 2018 1:12 PM

R365 no one I know is watching Mindhunter. It really isn’t a successful show. Sure he landed a Netflix gig and that’s noteworthy but it isn’t something written about type of show. It is just one of the shows out there.

He is getting too old for his game. Being on broadway forever isn’t necessarily the greatest plan. Entertainment industry is evolving. Broadway is shrinking. It is so geographically limiting and the exorbitant ticket prices are not for all. So in the end it has a limited audience and too many are Revivals which just flop. He should be taking his image far more seriously. Thiis is just an personal observation.

by Anonymousreply 366November 24, 2018 4:36 PM

Spotted back in NYC this morning.

by Anonymousreply 367November 24, 2018 5:38 PM

R366 He is taking his career seriously - why do you think he's on a streaming series? There are tons of shows that no one really talks about but that go on forever, so actors continue to get a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 368November 24, 2018 5:44 PM

R366 his career is thriving enough to keep me entertained and interested so that is all I care about. I’m sorry he’s not ambitious enough for your tastes.

R367 pics/source please?

by Anonymousreply 369November 24, 2018 9:03 PM

R366 No one I know is watching it either. Part of the problem is Mindhunter is unoriginal, but I would go a step further and say Jon is a poor choice for the role. With the exception of Cameron Britton, the show has received limited attention. And I agree on your observations about Broadway as there is limited success for actors in supporting roles unless they have another source of income to supplement. Since Jon has not been cast as the lead in a Broadway show since he was in his early 20's, he is clearly not sought after for those spots. His only steady job right now is Mindhunter which gives him work every 2 years.

I agree him not being on social media is foolish. He is too old now not to use every tool available to him, working his own publicity. Being coy worked in his youth but now he has to keep being attractive to casting agents and boost his popularity. Part of what attracts them is not just skill based.

Unless the goal is ultimately leave the industry in a few years and maybe just settle in to teaching instead.

by Anonymousreply 370November 25, 2018 3:42 AM

R364 Agree

by Anonymousreply 371November 25, 2018 3:43 AM

Does be still have that tiny dick?

by Anonymousreply 372November 25, 2018 3:47 AM

R372 Hahaha, unless he had a penis enlargement, his dick is the same size as before.

by Anonymousreply 373November 25, 2018 6:30 AM

R370 I don't know anyone who's on the edge of their seat waiting for Mindhunter's return. Still respect who he appears to be as a person and for his talent (singing & acting), but this isn't the best role, which is unfortunate. Kudos for acquiring the lead on a Netflix show, but if few are checking for it what does that really do? Groff shines when a meaty role calls for him to either heavily emote (SA & Looking) or is fun/lightweight (Frozen & Hamilton). Why Fincher opted to choose him for a character devoid of any personality or emotion is beyond me. While it's clear Groff is grateful to do something completely different, it isn't working. And it takes so much time to tape, it halts add'l opportunities. Netflix checks are amazing for an actor, but wonder about his next move if (when) the show is cancelled. Would love to see him at the helm of The Bobby Darin story on Broadway. Role was perfect for him & could be the next big musical. He could potentially win a Tony with that one. But if that flopped? He would need to take any good role available as his best acting days would be behind him. Though one would hope he's set himself up well with that Disney money (Frozen, Frozen 2, Frozen video game). And if he gets even one percent of the money that brings in, he'll maintain some financial freedom.

It has less to do with social media. Rami Malek (Mr. Robot/Bohemian Rhapsody) is an extraordinary actor w/ a miniscule social media presence and his career is definitely in full stride.

by Anonymousreply 374November 25, 2018 6:30 AM

Rami Malek is willing to work with horrible predators like Bryan Singer on awful movies, in order to make a name for himself. I would not like Groff to emulate that type of career.

by Anonymousreply 375November 25, 2018 12:07 PM

R375 Doubt that. Singer was yanked off the project when all the crap came down. Another director completed it. Also, Rami may be critically acclaimed but he isn't a huge star. If he signed a contract on a film, he doesn't have the pull to get someone yanked off a film bc he doesn't like them.

Let's not go down this road. Disney has conservative backers who strongly align themselves with Trump/conservatives. Not a fan of Groff working for them, but recognize actors don't have that much pull and have their own bills to pay. See how muddled the water can get.

by Anonymousreply 376November 25, 2018 12:37 PM

R375 There's no need to tear down one actor to lift up another. Rami Malek is also talented and THAT is how he's made a name for himself. He won an Emmy for Mr. Robot with Sam Esmail directing.

This is a Groff thread and all, but your comment was high school grade. He doesn't need to emulate any actor. Simply pointing to another actor who isn't a fan of social media that's doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 377November 25, 2018 1:11 PM

So much ignorance in this thread. Wishing his show will get cancelled so he can do a Broadway show and make a quarter of the pay? Insanity. Regardless of whether or not you liked it, Mindhunter got generally positive reviews and it seems to be a passion project for David Fincher, who came back to direct the second season (he never does this). It's not going anywhere and season 2 is already getting a lot of hype from Fincher fans - the show casting the same actor who played Manson in the Tarantino films to reprise his role made headlines.

It's one thing to shit on Groff's career, but at least be factual.

by Anonymousreply 378November 25, 2018 3:10 PM

R376 Singer has had a public reputation as a sexual predator for YEARS, long before Malek signed on for that movie. Singer was first sued for sexual abuse on APT PUPIL, and there have been more lawsuits since. Malek knew that and chose to work with him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 379November 25, 2018 5:33 PM

R378 No one said they wanted the show to be cancelled and for him to go back to Broadway. As usual you did not read to the end of each post and have gone off on a delusional tantrum.

As for it getting good prress, sure, but very little good press is out there. And there are very few fans just based on lack of social media interest alone, not to mention how few interviews were given. As compared to say Looking which seemed to be talked about every where you turned.

Of course Fincher would go back. He is usually supportive of his movies/shows. Does it deserve a third season? No. Two seasons will be enough.

by Anonymousreply 380November 25, 2018 7:13 PM

R379 What the fuck does that have to do with stating another talented actor has also been successful despite limited social media presence?!?

Actually forget I asked. Talking to you is like speaking to a brick wall. Utterly pointless.

by Anonymousreply 381November 25, 2018 7:35 PM

R381 As I said in my previous comment on the subject, Malek may not be on social media but he is willing to do unethical things to promote & build his career. So it’s a bad example.

by Anonymousreply 382November 25, 2018 7:52 PM

Rolling Stone magazine just named Mindhuter one of the top 20 streaming shows. Groff went on three talk shows for Mindhunter and none for Looking, unless you count WWHL. I know at least a dozen people excited for Season 2. So I wouldn't say Mindhunter deserves to be cancelled after a second season, until we at least see the second season. I don't love Mindhunter as much as I did Looking, but all of this negativity seems to be what killed Looking in its tracks, and now everyone wants it back.

by Anonymousreply 383November 25, 2018 8:12 PM

R382 So the work he'd done previously, his Emmy win, and his actual acting should all get overlooked because he worked with Singer? Ok. Just hope you're not a fan of any movie connected to or any actor, producer, or crew member who worked with Singer (and he's worked on a lot). That also applies to Harvey Weinstein, Casey Affleck, Woody Allen, and Roman Polanski. Sadly, the list could go on and on.

by Anonymousreply 384November 25, 2018 8:15 PM

R384 I’m fine with judging anyone, regardless of how talented they are, who knows they are working for & making money for a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 385November 25, 2018 8:30 PM

R385 Clearly. However, you appear to be one of those people who throws out the baby with the bath water. Have the same conviction if say Fincher is ever identified as a sexual predator. Vilify Jonathan Groff as much as you would anyone else. The only people I'm willing to call out are the actual predator and those who try to cover that person's tracks to limit problems. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 386November 25, 2018 8:45 PM

In what world was Looking "talked about wherever you turned"? Literally no one watched it or cared about it, even the gays. With the exception of a few recaps, it got barely any media coverage.

My coworkers watch Mindhunter - none of them have even heard of Looking.

by Anonymousreply 387November 25, 2018 8:46 PM

R380 Thanks for reading posts in their entirety before commenting. Don't come here as often because of life and my overall interest in Groff has waned a bit . Though always a fan, my objectivity has jumped up considerably. No matter how much respect you give, the moment you say what you'd like to see or maybe a role isn't the best fit for him, folks on here have a problem with it. As if saying anything other than 'JG is puppies & sunshine and can do no wrong' is a sin. SOME posters will jump to his defense as if he's a personal friend. An interesting response to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 388November 25, 2018 9:10 PM

R388 I suspect some of them are friends. Or agents trying to cover their client. Or the man himself, or one of his chorus boys defending "their man". We have enough evidence from years past that any and all of these scenarios can happen with other actors on non-Groff threads. No reason to think Jon's thread is the exception.

Losing interest in him as well. I am finding that some of his roles are really not a good fit for him, or too much of a good fit that he might be playing himself. Just preference really. But when the superfans start attacking and putting you personally down for speaking up, it gets a little weird being in their echo chamber.

Do not let them harass you off of the thread, keep posting your opinions whenever you like. Datalounge was never meant to be filled with only superfans and no thread is off limits.

by Anonymousreply 389November 25, 2018 10:55 PM

I will really be happy when those who have been posting about “losing interest” for months/years finally actually lose interest and leave the thread.

by Anonymousreply 390November 26, 2018 5:55 PM

I will be really happy when those fauning over Jon and his parade of younger chorus boys, after months/years of pathetic blind worship, finally get a grip on reality, loose interest and leave DL.

by Anonymousreply 391November 26, 2018 6:05 PM

R391 so then it’s just gonna be haters sitting around saying “Groff sucks” over and over again? Sounds like fun.

by Anonymousreply 392November 26, 2018 9:33 PM

R392 More likely it will just be critical reviews of his performances, some positive and some not. and his career or lack thereof.

Or you can be melodramatic about it and assume any negative comments are evil and claim it is hatred. Whatever floats your boat.

by Anonymousreply 393November 26, 2018 10:35 PM

R393 I never said anything was “evil”. I said if you’re losing interest I’ll be happy when you’re gone. Presumably anyone who has reviews of his performances (critical or not) has not lost interest.

Anyway the thread is clearly bored right now. We need another Corey sighting to jazz things up.

by Anonymousreply 394November 26, 2018 10:43 PM

R389 Thanks for the comment. I would never let anyone harass me off a thread. It's more life gets busy and other things occupy my time. Actually find it amusing how some jump to his defense over the slightest criticism. Funny thing is, JG can likely take constructive criticism rather well. He's an actor whose heard no on roles numerous times (part of the job). He could hear it, agree or disagree like an adult, and keep it pushing.

R392/ R394 You are being melodramatic. 'So it will just be haters sitting around saying "Groff sucks"?' Yeah, R392 doesn't sound dramatic all. At MOST, the worst anyone's said lately ran along the lines of 'maybe this isn't the best role for him', and that bothers you. You (purposefully?) appear to miss the respect often given to him within the same post. Won't change my opinion or what I have to say simply because you're sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 395November 27, 2018 1:46 AM

R395 you are misrepresenting me. I am fine with anyone critiquing Groff’s performances or role choices. I myself have said in this thread that while MINDHUNTER is well-made I don’t think the role showcases his talents very well.

My comments solely addressed those who say they are “losing interest” in Groff. If they are not interested they can leave, no one will miss them. That is all I said.

by Anonymousreply 396November 27, 2018 7:43 PM

Meanwhile, back in the reality-based world:

1. "Mindhunter" may not have generated the kind of critical acclaim of something like "The Handmaid's Tale," but it's one of the highest-profile -- and most successful -- streaming shows in recent years. Factoring in all the shows it picked up from either abroad (e.g. "Black Mirror") or cancelled U.S. shows (e.g. "Arrested Development"), Netflix alone has aired over TWO HUNDRED original shows in recent years. "Mindhunter" was in the top 5% of those both in terms of visibility and reception, helped considerably by having David Fincher on board as a producer (along with Charlize Theron btw).

2. Groff did okay on the first season, but the show's breakout star was Cameron Britton, who played creepy serial killer Ed Kemper. And really, expecting the FBI agents -- in a show about SERIAL KILLER -- to be the most compelling characters is just silly. Even Jodie Foster's considerable thespian abilities were no real match against Anthony Hopkins.

3. Reality check, yet again: neither Groff nor "Corey" is posting in this thread, nor are either of them likely aware that DataLounge even exists. It's also much more likely than not that their relationship is garden-variety DL fanfic, and the two barely know each other in real life (and YES FANGURLS WE KNOW YOU THINK THEY'RE IN LUV AND WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER!!!). Groff is doing reasonably well for an actor who got his start on Broadway, having segued from "Glee" to shows that - whether you care for them or not - were both on prestige networks (HBO & Netflix).

4. Contrary to what some appear to believe, Groff is not making buckets of money from the show. NO ONE is making buckets of money in this ostensible "Golden Age of Television" other than the handful of creatives paid batshit-crazy amounts of money to produce shows (e.g. Ryan Murphy and Shonda Rhimes). As a withering expose on the subject revealed recently, both (non-A-list) actors and crew are making jack, thanks to streaming seasons (and those for prestige cable dramas) typically only being 10-12 episodes every 12-18 months, versus the 22-episode order still standard on network TV. If it's any consolation, his former co-star Lea Michele is likely doing far worse, having had no regular work for the past two years (and no, that sad touring show with Darren Criss doesn't count).

5. Finally, Groff does not "suck" (as an actor), but he's also unlikely to be winning any Emmys or Oscars. He certainly does reasonably well in a given role, and contrary to the delusional hater-bullshit here, he's perfectly believable as a straight character on "Mindhunter." Given how much in-demand actors are across the board these days -- again, with hundreds of new shows being pumped out by Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, et al, SOMEBODY has to star in them -- his career is safe for the foreseeable future. Those here who are "losing interest" in him are mistaking their anecdotal experience as somehow being representative of the whole ... as is standard on DL. (*You* think something, so of *course* it must apply universally, since you could never be wrong!)

by Anonymousreply 397November 28, 2018 9:40 PM

R397 wait...when did anyone say they thought Groff was making tons of money off MINDHUNTER? Or is that comment based on the weird ongoing idea in this thread that Groff is “paying for Corey”?

As for “barely knowing” Corey...I’m certainly not going to claim they’re soulmates headed for the altar, but acting like they’re strangers when they have been seen together for a year now, traveled to other countries together, and Corey has met Jonathan’s close respected friends & coworkers — is just not accurate. Can we please just acknowledge that they are boyfriends — no more, no less — instead of going to one extreme or the other?

by Anonymousreply 398November 28, 2018 11:32 PM

R398, you are leaping to grandiose conclusions on the basis of a handful of Instagram posts. There is literally no proof whatsoever that they are in any way romantically involved -- and no, being in the same foreign country together at the same time doesn't count. Groff has said nothing about being "involved" with anyone, period ... nor have they been photographed together in a plainly "romantic" context ... nor have they been papped anywhere ... nor did Corey, to anyone's knowledge, even bother to visit Groff a single time during the entire 5-6 months he spent in Pittsburgh this year filming "Mindhunter."

I *might* buy that they're casual fuckbuddies and it *could* turn into something more if they, say, LIVED IN THE SAME COUNTRY, but since they don't, it's clearly not a "grand affair" or anything.

by Anonymousreply 399November 28, 2018 11:40 PM

R399 pictures of Corey in Pittsburgh at the MINDHUNTER wrap party can be seen earlier in this thread.

He also took him to lunch in New York with Murray Bartlett and Armistead Maupin, who he worships. He would not do that with a casual fuckbuddy.

Again, some moderation and reason in this thread would be nice. We can acknowledge that they are dating without saying it is casual sex or true forever love.

And Groff has barely ever spoken about any of his gentlemen suitors publicly. He rarely speaks much about his personal life at all. If you aren’t willing to put 2 + 2 together from obvious clues then what’s the point of even being in the GOSSIP thread about him. That’s why it’s called gossip.

by Anonymousreply 400November 28, 2018 11:59 PM

Haha,that ass...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 3, 2018 11:18 PM

Love that ass!

by Anonymousreply 402December 4, 2018 1:13 AM

R401 DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 403December 4, 2018 2:06 AM

That ass is a work of art.

by Anonymousreply 404December 4, 2018 3:30 AM

Looks like Jon pulled out of BroadwayCon. No longer listed as a guest.

by Anonymousreply 405December 4, 2018 4:07 AM

Corey has also left NYC and is back working in Sydney. Jonathan will have to find someone to replace him during cuffing season.

by Anonymousreply 406December 4, 2018 4:29 AM

R405 Knew that would happen.

by Anonymousreply 407December 4, 2018 11:07 AM

How do we know Corey is back in Sydney?

by Anonymousreply 408December 4, 2018 11:56 AM

I really don't like his haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 4, 2018 12:27 PM

I like the haircut.

by Anonymousreply 410December 4, 2018 5:41 PM

A) The haircut is not great

B) Nothing about that post implies that he’s back in Sydney permanently. I bet we will see him Stateside again soon!

by Anonymousreply 411December 4, 2018 8:15 PM

R407 Why'd you figure that?

by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2018 12:05 AM

R412 I’m not R407 but I can answer that one — he OFTEN cancels appearances. You really can’t count on him actually showing up to anything that’s announced for him more than a few months out. Much as I love him he is not reliable about this at all.

by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2018 12:36 AM

R412 Because he schedules things/appearances like that and cancels almost every time.

by Anonymousreply 414December 5, 2018 5:47 AM

Finally found this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 7, 2018 5:48 AM

…and these comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 7, 2018 5:54 AM

R416 "He got a boyfriend". You heard it here , all you Corey deniers!

by Anonymousreply 417December 7, 2018 8:26 AM

Now that Mindhunter has actually wrapped, I'm hoping to see more NYC photos of Groff and maybe Corey. Then next year will be Lea's wedding. Hope Groff works on some other visible projects in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 418December 7, 2018 8:28 AM

R416 HAS THE RECEIPTS!!! Thank you for settling this at long last. Official boyfriends :)

by Anonymousreply 419December 7, 2018 9:32 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420December 8, 2018 4:13 AM

R420 HAHA Good find!

by Anonymousreply 421December 8, 2018 4:40 AM

It's a wrap (for real this time) on season 2. Will Corey be holing up with Groff in NYC now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 9, 2018 4:53 AM

Of course. He has nothing else work related, so why not.

by Anonymousreply 423December 9, 2018 8:58 PM

R422 He's back in New Zealand, so no.

by Anonymousreply 424December 10, 2018 1:28 AM

R424 Ahh, maybe they'll meet up again after the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 425December 10, 2018 1:39 AM

They always meet up. It's a relationship, albeit sometimes long distance.. Corey will likely come to Lea's wedding. He's the Man of Honor's date.

by Anonymousreply 426December 10, 2018 5:20 PM

R426, if it was a real relationship (as opposed to standard-issue DL fangurlism that routinely "links" two guys with little to no evidence), why the fuck did he fly 10,000 miles away as soon as Groff was free from a work commitment that required 16-hour workdays? Please don't try to tell me he had some sort of serious "work commitment."

by Anonymousreply 427December 11, 2018 2:59 PM

Corey is what made me lose inTerest in Groff. Being seen with jobless social climber is not a good move.

by Anonymousreply 428December 11, 2018 6:34 PM

R427 "Little to no evidence" - have you been followign along here?? If I had the time I could build a solid case to convince you otherwise. There is plenty of evidence - you just need to do the research.

by Anonymousreply 429December 11, 2018 8:40 PM

I am laughing my ass off at the fact that DataLounge is simultaneously arguing that Corey has flown all the way back to New Zealand for work & thus does not care about Groff, but ALSO that he is a “jobless loser” thus not good enough for Groff.

Make up your minds!

Also, I admire Corey for his ability to fool some of you. He generally doesn’t post pics right at the moment he takes them. He puts up pics a few days after they happen, and he does throwback pics that could have happened any time. We generally don’t know where he is at any given point in time. He could be anywhere in the world at this moment. Smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 430December 11, 2018 9:02 PM

R430 no one care about his strategy but you.

by Anonymousreply 431December 11, 2018 11:52 PM

I just want Jonathan has more projects instead of wasting his time on Corey.

by Anonymousreply 432December 12, 2018 12:11 AM

R432 he is wasting his time on Fincher and Corey. Double Whammy

by Anonymousreply 433December 12, 2018 1:49 AM

R431 except for the people in here who are constantly speculating on where he is at all times & what it means for his relationship?

by Anonymousreply 434December 12, 2018 2:11 AM

R433 At least he can earn well with Fincher.Corey's ass just a waste of MONEY and TIME.

by Anonymousreply 435December 12, 2018 2:39 AM

R435 So even if Groff is happy, in a relationship, investing time in Corey - he's a waste of money and time? HAHA, you're so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 436December 12, 2018 7:45 AM

R429, I've read the entire thread. The "evidence" of their involvement is flimsy enough that I wouldn't even describe it as anecdotal or circumstantial. It's based almost entirely on secondhand (and thirdhand) observations via various Instagram posts. As a 20-year DL regular, I've seen this same bullshit dozens of times, most infamously with the whole "Domlijah" and Toothy Tile business.

One commonality in nearly all such cases: DLers cherry-pick something they consider "proof" that a given twosome is romantically involved while simultaneously ignoring a MASSIVE amount of evidence suggesting the exact opposite. Right now it's the FACT that Corey flew to New Zealand, solo, for no apparent reason - as if it's somehow "normal" for couples (as in legitimate ones) to spend the holidays apart as opposed to with one or the other's family (or both). And yes, celebrities are "just like us!" in that regard. (Okay, actually I realize a lot of DLers are estranged from their families, thus representing the root cause of their myriad mental-health problems, but that's how it works in the normal world. Plus we already know Groff gets along with his family just fine.)

While I'm not one of the DLers who refuse to believe a couple is involved until they issue a public proclamation to the media about it, I can readily tell by this point when a DL contingent is overly invested in the mere *idea* of two guys being together, and in effect trying to make "fetch" happen - and that's precisely what's happening here.

by Anonymousreply 437December 18, 2018 4:06 PM

How do we know they're not together now in New Zealand? Sure, Groff could be home in Lancaster now but he could just as easily be in NZ as we haven't see any evidence of Him in the city since he left Pittsburgh. Usually there are visits to plays, Lea and Lin are both in the city now, typically we'd see pics w them. But all of the most recent Instagram posts are w Corey at his side...the cast party, the Beyoncé concert, Lea's house, lunch w Armistead and Murray. Honestly, I don't care if he and Corey are together or not. Supposedly, according to the post from the lady in the dance studio we last saw Corey at, Corey is a resident choreographer at the RNZB, so maybe that's why he went back. But how do we know Groff isn't there or going there? I'm not saying they're getting married, and if it was a relationship, it could be over, but Corey being in pics whenever Groff had downtime from Mindhunter does suggest that they were at least dating.

by Anonymousreply 438December 18, 2018 5:21 PM

If his hairdresser saying he has a boyfriend isn’t enough for you, nothing is going to convince you that they’re together other than an official statement to the media.

by Anonymousreply 439December 18, 2018 9:38 PM

R439 Exactly. If you don't want to believe all of the evidence, that's fine. All of the instas/posts are enough for me. He's introduced Corey to Armistaud and Lea, Corey's been at the Mindhunter wrap party in Pittsburgh (seriously who brings a fuck buddy /friend to meet the whole crew/production of your work), and Groff has flown to London to support him for some little event he held for his documentary.

You have a really traditional and hetero view of how couples "should" spend the holidays/christmas. I know plenty of people who spend the holidays apart - some are even married. If your families live on separate continents, it's fair to assume they'd want to spend time in their own countries - especially for the holidays. You're assuming shit based on nothing. There could be myriad reasons why Corey flew back. From what I gather he's extremely close to his Mom.

If you choose to deny all of the evidence, that's fine. Just remember we told you so.

by Anonymousreply 440December 19, 2018 12:21 AM

Jon has not been seen as he is probably with Corey for Xmas. They spent Thanksgiving with Jon's family, so it would only make sense since they are in a serious relationship for Jon to stay with Corey. Last Corey posted he was in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 441December 20, 2018 9:39 PM

R441 How do you know they spent Thnxgiving with Groff's family?

by Anonymousreply 442December 21, 2018 5:14 AM

In Lancaster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443December 28, 2018 4:01 AM

R443 Nice find! He comes out of the woodwork finally! Wonder if Corey spent time in Lancaster.

by Anonymousreply 444December 28, 2018 4:45 AM

Damn he's taking photos with everyone and their Mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 28, 2018 4:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446December 28, 2018 4:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 28, 2018 4:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448December 28, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote]Damn he's taking photos with everyone and their Mom.

...and yet NOT ONE with the supposed love of his life!

by Anonymousreply 449January 7, 2019 2:40 AM

With his family in FL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450January 7, 2019 5:07 AM

R449

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 7, 2019 5:45 AM

Jonathan is in FL with his family and Corey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 10, 2019 10:56 AM

Yes! I don't think anyone can deny the relationship now.

by Anonymousreply 453January 10, 2019 1:05 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay can the guy who keeps insisting in this thread that they are casual sex friends at best & barely know each other come back & admit he was wrong now?

It’s clearly become a serious relationship and I’m very happy for them. I wonder if Corey has officially relocated to the US.

by Anonymousreply 454January 10, 2019 5:23 PM

Ok, seriously, if THIS doesn't convince all of the Corey deniers that this is a legit relationship, I don't know what else will. Corey is vacationing with Groff's FAMILY. Do you need much more evidence??!

by Anonymousreply 455January 10, 2019 11:44 PM

When is Lea’s wedding again? I’m sure Corey will be there now (unless they’re still deliberately hiding this relationship from the media).

by Anonymousreply 456January 10, 2019 11:54 PM

R456 NAHH, Groff always talks about how he chose love over a career (in the Gavin days) in terms of coming out - I doubt he would deliberately be hiding this from the media. He's just not a media whore, he doesn't have social media, and Corey doesn't really talk about his personal life, outside of the random mention of being somewhere (at the same time as Groff). Corey will 100% be at Lea's wedding - no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 457January 11, 2019 1:51 AM

R457 I didn’t mean that he would hide it for any kind of career reason but simply perhaps that he might want to preserve his own & Corey’s privacy. He’s never been one to hide something for professional reasons, not since the Spring Awakening days anyway. But he’s obviously also a very private person by nature.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough, either way! I still don’t know when Lea’s wedding is supposed to be but I did see she had her bridal shower already so it must be getting close.

by Anonymousreply 458January 11, 2019 11:48 AM

This love affair will keep a low profile in a long time.Corey knows the rules.

by Anonymousreply 459January 11, 2019 2:38 PM

R458 She said it's 2019, so maybe the spring or summer? I was kinda surprised not to see Groff at any of the bridal showers - haha. Though he probably told her to keep it to her girl friends. I can't imagine him being friends with any of her friends.

by Anonymousreply 460January 11, 2019 5:53 PM

He was still filming Mindhunter until recently so I’d guess he just couldn’t make it. He’ll probably be at her bachelorette party.

by Anonymousreply 461January 11, 2019 10:04 PM

He’s the maid of honor - he’s probably planning the bachelorette party!

by Anonymousreply 462January 11, 2019 11:55 PM

Does anyone think he'll be in Puerto Rico to watch Lin in Hamilton??

by Anonymousreply 463January 12, 2019 2:02 AM

The bridal shower was right after they wrapped Mindhunter. I think he probably went from Pittsburgh to NZ to visit Corey at Christmas and then went home to Lancaster right after Christmas when he went to the theatre. This is all speculation based on Corey's posts to Instagram and Facebook on Christmas, but he seemed really happy. Also I think if he were close to NY he probably would have gone to Lea's shower, or would have at least visited with her.

by Anonymousreply 464January 12, 2019 2:03 AM

Corey has amazing hair.

by Anonymousreply 465January 13, 2019 5:30 AM

R465 He does. So does Groff.

by Anonymousreply 466January 13, 2019 5:46 AM

So glad that undeniable proof of Jonathan & Corey popped up since my last visit to the thread. Adding 2+2 together my guess back on an older thread was that J&C met in fall 2017 in NYC, not in January 2018 NZ. I expect that to be proved as well.

R454 Your guy is R15=R16=... last seen as R449. I bet he will now disappear as Corey denier and reincarnate himself as Corey hater.

by Anonymousreply 467January 13, 2019 9:28 AM

R467 — interesting. Any particular reason you think they may have met in fall 2017, prior to the NZ trip?

by Anonymousreply 468January 13, 2019 1:39 PM

Lin and Groff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469January 16, 2019 12:41 AM

Back to NYC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470January 16, 2019 3:14 AM

Moderating a panel for Raúl’s latest film

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 21, 2019 12:02 AM

R471 Oh damn, I wish I could've gone to see that!!

by Anonymousreply 472January 21, 2019 5:04 AM

Finally a new interview - hopefully they post the whole thing online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473January 26, 2019 3:16 AM

In Pittsburgh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 29, 2019 5:33 AM

There was nothing new in that and not even anything he likes about Pittsburgh other than that coffee place, but it’s nice to see his face.

by Anonymousreply 475January 29, 2019 11:36 AM

Frozen 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 31, 2019 12:07 AM

Could this be Groff? His face isn't looking botoxed lately is it??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 2, 2019 4:46 AM

Groff has wrinkles around the eyes and forehead and does not appear to have had any kind of work done to me. Also doesn’t seem like it would be his thing.

by Anonymousreply 478February 2, 2019 2:35 PM

I agree with both comments.

by Anonymousreply 479February 2, 2019 7:26 PM

That’s clearly about Kristen Bell.

by Anonymousreply 480February 3, 2019 4:18 AM

R480 She's not a star of stage. I think it's Santino Fontana.

by Anonymousreply 481February 3, 2019 9:38 AM

Could be Idina.

by Anonymousreply 482February 3, 2019 6:57 PM

R482 Her too. Her face is looking pretty botoxed but she's not "so young" as described in the post.

by Anonymousreply 483February 3, 2019 8:34 PM

Where is he? Since it looks like Mindhunter is being pushed to fall, is the Bobby Darrin musical still in play? Or will we just not hear from him until Frozen 2 is announced?

by Anonymousreply 484February 9, 2019 11:30 PM

R484 Guessing he's on vacay and laying low after filming Mindhunter. Lea's wedding may be the next "big" event we'll see him at, unless fans catch him out and about. Maybe he's in Australia with Corey??

by Anonymousreply 485February 10, 2019 6:28 AM

Spotted last week at the Frozen gathering with his own personal Yoko in tow of course. Corey really is just living off of Jon. No jobs, no prospects, just a sycophant and a leech. Smacks of desperation.

Jon brings him everywhere, even work meetings. Corey is officially just entourage. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 486February 11, 2019 8:16 AM

scurff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 11, 2019 8:40 AM

There's rumor Quinto and Miles split.If so,Corey needs to keep his eyes…

by Anonymousreply 488February 11, 2019 9:25 AM

R486 Where is the proof he brought Corey to the Frozen rehearsals? Is this fan fiction or are there actual photos?

by Anonymousreply 489February 11, 2019 6:33 PM

R488 Quinto & Miles breaking up would not change any of the reasons he & Groff broke up but out of curiosity why do you think they’re on the rocks?

by Anonymousreply 490February 11, 2019 6:39 PM

R489 I second that line of questioning - where is the proof Corey was there? Kristen just posted video of the Frozen performance (they're doing a Disney special I presume) on her instastories - don't think I saw Corey in the background.

R490 Check their instagrams, they used to post all of the time about each other, but it looks like they're no longer together.

by Anonymousreply 491February 11, 2019 6:58 PM

I take that back - if you look really closely at Kristen's third video, I think you can see Corey way in the back of the room.

by Anonymousreply 492February 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I also take it back... Corey is in the background of the video where Jonathan is spinning in the chair.

by Anonymousreply 493February 11, 2019 7:09 PM

R491 interesting about no recent Quinto/Miles pics. Still, Groff & Quinto didn’t break up for Miles, they broke up because Quinto wanted an open relationship. And that was years ago. They’re never getting back together.

by Anonymousreply 494February 11, 2019 9:30 PM

R494 Agreed, I'm sure Groff is over it.

by Anonymousreply 495February 11, 2019 9:32 PM

Also, what’s wrong with Groff bringing his boyfriend to a performance? If he wasn’t there, the Corey haters would say he didn’t care enough to show up.

by Anonymousreply 496February 11, 2019 9:32 PM

R496 Yeah and I'm assuming the performance was at Disneyland/Disneyworld - either in LA or Florida, and it might have coincided with that FL trip he took with Corey and his family.

by Anonymousreply 497February 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Haven't seen this video before. Wish Groff would grow his hair out again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 19, 2019 5:36 AM

R468 Wow, someone deleted that fast.

For those in the cheap seats, it was a video of Jon leaving through the stage door for On Your Feet, presumably after visiting his then boyfriend Hector. He stopped and had a chat with one of the OYF cast members on his way out.

by Anonymousreply 499February 20, 2019 6:49 AM

Here it is again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 20, 2019 7:41 AM

I can’t get it to play so I’m assuming it keeps being taken down for copyright reasons.

by Anonymousreply 501February 20, 2019 3:54 PM

He sighs with CAA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 20, 2019 4:11 PM

Hope they’re a more ethical agency than they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 503February 20, 2019 5:22 PM

R502 Pretty impressive.

R501 - That's weird, it's still up, maybe it's a glitch with datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 504February 20, 2019 7:40 PM

Is CAA better than Untitled? I heard they are about the same.

I think he has only been with Untitled since getting Looking. Can they not get him any gigs? And if they are the same, will it be the case with CAA?

by Anonymousreply 505February 21, 2019 2:25 AM

R505 Untitled is his management company, CAA is his new talent agency. He was formerly with WME. Some if not most actors have an agent and a manager. He also has a publicist.

by Anonymousreply 506February 21, 2019 4:35 AM

R506 Hoping his career takes off even more with CAA. Have a feeling he'll get some more mainstream/serious movies.

Looks good in new photos/headshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507February 21, 2019 5:33 AM

CAA is definitely a more prestigious agency. I wonder if he was unhappy about not booking more film roles during downtime from Mindhunter.

by Anonymousreply 508February 21, 2019 5:44 AM

CAA would've probably had to reach out to him given their prestige and the quality of talent they represent. Hoping he gets something more substantial in his down time.

by Anonymousreply 509February 21, 2019 6:55 AM

R507 He is in London,right?He must be with Corey.

by Anonymousreply 510February 21, 2019 7:18 AM

R510 Not sure when that photo was taken - that photographer is NYC/London based, so he could be in London. There was a sighting of him in LA last week though.

by Anonymousreply 511February 21, 2019 8:14 AM

Zach quinto is single now. John get back with Zach please

by Anonymousreply 512February 21, 2019 8:21 AM

R512 Oh god no.

by Anonymousreply 513February 21, 2019 10:34 AM

Is that a production of The Wiz in OP’s pic?

by Anonymousreply 514February 21, 2019 10:38 AM

R510 Good. catch!

R506 Is CAA better positioned in the UK? Could that be his motivation?

by Anonymousreply 515February 21, 2019 12:20 PM

Doesn’t matter who your agency is if you’re blandly inoffensive and boyish rendering you completely irrelevant when there’s a new crop of boys ten years younger like Timothee. Maybe he can play Timothee’s dad? Or uncle? Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 516February 21, 2019 12:28 PM

R516 why did you search DL to post about him if he’s irrelevant?

R512 NOOOOOOOOOOO (also is there any verification that Quinto is even single? I do NOT want him back with Groff but I’d like to revel in his misery)

by Anonymousreply 517February 21, 2019 1:57 PM

R517 He is single, but he moved back to LA.

Jonathan is in a relationship anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 518February 21, 2019 2:39 PM

R518 Agree. Plus they broke up for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 519February 21, 2019 7:47 PM

R518 Do you know that he actually moved? Looks like he's doing AHS again - could he just be living in LA for filming?

by Anonymousreply 520February 21, 2019 8:10 PM

Looks like Lea's wedding is in the next few months. Wondering if Groff will perform at it. Saw that the whole Glee cast was at Darren Criss' wedding last weekend but haven't seen any Groff in any of the photos.

by Anonymousreply 521February 23, 2019 6:11 AM

He might have been in London last weekend R521. The photo R507 was most likely taken there, not later than Wendesday and probably not the very day he landed.

by Anonymousreply 522February 23, 2019 11:02 AM

R521 the whole cast wasn’t there — only Lea, Chord Overstreet & Harry Shum Jr. Groff wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 523February 24, 2019 2:04 AM

Looks like Groff is in LA for Oscar parties. Wonder if Corey is with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 24, 2019 6:18 AM

Wow, pretty impressive cast. Looks like he's up to way more this time around from his break.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 24, 2019 6:24 AM

There's a video/boot of the reading. Get it while you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 24, 2019 6:27 AM

Correction: I'm an idiot. That video/reading was from 2 years ago. Cool that someone has a video of it though.

by Anonymousreply 527February 24, 2019 6:33 AM

So why isn't Jon working? Over the last 5 years, whenever he had down time between TV shows, he was doing everything he could to get gigs of some kind. No teaching, no plays or musicals, no TV movies.

Did his drive to be a successful actor die when he started dating Corey?

by Anonymousreply 528February 25, 2019 8:06 AM

R528 There's prob stuff he's working on that we don't know about. Also prob taking a break to travel (with Corey?) , spend time with family, and for Lea's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 529February 25, 2019 11:47 AM

He’s been supplanted by Timotheee. I mean, really. He aged out of boy territory but is still trying to use boyishness to charm people. When you’re Groff’s age, acting boyish isn’t charming anymore, it’s weird and off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 530February 25, 2019 1:28 PM

This is from the Armani Oscar Party. If you look behind Jeff Goldblum, it may be Corey walking in behind him. We know Corey is in LA with Jon from the Frozen videos a week ago. However he will have to briefly head back to London soon for the small project he is a part of. Will Jon go with him? Probably since they cannot be separated for any length of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531February 25, 2019 3:57 PM

R531 Doesn't look like Corey's jaw line.

by Anonymousreply 532February 25, 2019 8:41 PM

That is 100 percent Corey.

by Anonymousreply 533February 26, 2019 5:20 AM

I do not think that's Corey.

by Anonymousreply 534February 26, 2019 11:30 AM

R534 Me neither.

by Anonymousreply 535February 26, 2019 9:30 PM

proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536February 27, 2019 3:38 AM

Apologies and lots of credit to whoever identified Corey in that photo. You were RIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 537February 27, 2019 4:05 AM

It shouldn't be surprising at this point. They've been spotted together for over a year - this is obviously a serious relationship.

Corey could use a better suit.

by Anonymousreply 538February 27, 2019 4:50 AM

Not very flattering photos of Corey.

by Anonymousreply 539February 27, 2019 4:55 AM

Well that was fast! Corey got a new job at Alvin Ailey in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540February 27, 2019 5:08 AM

So happy for Jon Jon. He's such a nice, cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 541February 27, 2019 5:14 AM

R540 Jon's connections pay off. Alvin Ailey has a lot of temporary choreographers. We will see if they actually use him on a regular basis.

R539 Nothing flatters Corey but Jon standing next to him. He is a weasly-looking boy otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 542February 27, 2019 5:38 AM

R540 Since no formal announcement has been made about this and Corey has not plastered it yet all over his social media or his BS London-based dance company website, the only way someone would know about his recent connection to Alvin Ailey is either they are an agent shilling for him, or Corey himself. And how quickly did he abandon his company once he got his meat hooks into our beloved Groff. Interesting you never hear about him actually working in the UK for all of his hype.

So, any bets on when he will sucker Groff into marrying him so he can get another green card?

by Anonymousreply 543February 27, 2019 6:04 AM

R539 Corey has a cheesy smile - if he smiled more naturally, he'd take better photos. Wow, it is getting very serious - Corey is working in NYC now, and they probably live together. Good for Groff.

by Anonymousreply 544February 27, 2019 7:13 AM

They don’t have to get married soon — Corey will get a few years’ worth of a visa off that job. They must be officially living together now though. I’m happy for Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 545February 27, 2019 7:57 AM

Also I like Corey’s suit! Did Armani dress him also?

by Anonymousreply 546February 27, 2019 7:59 AM

Corey deleted his personal Facebook.

Groff is laying down the law.

by Anonymousreply 547February 27, 2019 1:50 PM

R547 Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 548February 27, 2019 2:07 PM

R547 ooooohhh — or did Corey just decide to do it on his own? Either way it’s smart.

by Anonymousreply 549February 27, 2019 2:21 PM

R542 He’s not a “temporary choreographer” - he got a staff role as Associate Director working on festivals and events. His own dance company is an independent company that is still running and producing work, he didn’t ditch it.

Also Jon has never been a dancer and could not possibly “get” his boyfriend a job at a dance company. You have to audition for those things.

The hate in here is out of control. It’s like no one actually wants Jonathan to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 550February 27, 2019 5:16 PM

I am glad that Corey got himself a good job in NYC. Jonathan is lucky that Corey has no family or other strong connections to the UK, so he is the one to reallocate.

by Anonymousreply 551February 27, 2019 8:04 PM

R550 most of us want Jonathan to be happy! There is just one or maybe a few dedicated Corey haters in here and I have to assume they are just jealous. For a while they accused him of “living off of Jonathan” and now that he has a prestigious job they are putting that down too. You can’t win with them.

by Anonymousreply 552February 27, 2019 8:54 PM

Corey updated the location of his dance company on Facebook - the new address is in New York.

by Anonymousreply 553March 5, 2019 5:20 PM

He sometimes looks cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 5, 2019 5:35 PM

R553 Let's face it, this relationship is in it for the long haul. Wouldn't be surprised if Groff got married and had a kid in the next 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 555March 5, 2019 8:55 PM

R554 Cute and more importantly has a passion and a similar upbeat/charismatic personality to Groff's.

by Anonymousreply 556March 5, 2019 8:56 PM

R553 in the face of the person criticizing Corey for “abandoning his company”!

And I agree R555 — I think he is gonna marry this one. Don’t know if either of them want kids though.

by Anonymousreply 557March 5, 2019 10:29 PM

R554 Cute & his accent is adorable (and sexy)! That’s the first time I’ve heard him speak.

by Anonymousreply 558March 5, 2019 10:33 PM

They definitely live together. Groff seems want kids in Broadway.com interview.

by Anonymousreply 559March 5, 2019 10:46 PM

where are the receipts about corey’s ex-husband from the last thread? pics?

by Anonymousreply 560March 6, 2019 1:28 AM

All of this Corey worship for someone who has limited choreography skills and looks like a donkey. Jon and Corey and their PR base going into overdrive. Must be getting married soon given how fast this has moved.

So Corey couldn't make it on his own in London and now he has Jon to save him? No surprise. And Jon jumped in without any real thought behind it, per usual. Just like Quinto. He really is Peter Pan.

by Anonymousreply 561March 6, 2019 2:07 AM

Maybe the next thread can actually be about Groff instead of Corey the fame whore taking it hostage?

by Anonymousreply 562March 6, 2019 2:12 AM

R561 JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. hahahah

by Anonymousreply 563March 6, 2019 2:51 AM

R562 What else is there to talk about besides who he’s fucking?

by Anonymousreply 564March 6, 2019 2:58 AM

R564 Exactly. It's dead in here without Corey. So either it's talk about Corey or nothing - until later in the year when Mindhunter/Frozen come out.

by Anonymousreply 565March 6, 2019 3:06 AM

R563 Nope, just hard watching the long slide into an eventual divorce and splitting up of the kids, and Jon's fortune. Jon could have dated a mailman, anything would have better than this syrupy sweet putz.

by Anonymousreply 566March 6, 2019 3:21 AM

R566 Please.

by Anonymousreply 567March 6, 2019 3:30 AM

R561 your trolling is beyond tiresome. They’ve been together for well over a year before moving in and they’re old enough to know what they want. That’s hardly “moving fast” or “jumping into it without thinking”. They’re clearly in love. Try just being happy for them?

by Anonymousreply 568March 6, 2019 3:38 AM

R558 You can hear him talk more here on BBC News. He looks great to me, love the smile and voice.

He also mentioned there his future children though it might be just a phrase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 6, 2019 2:04 PM

So what exactly is Jonathan doing with all this downtime? If Mindhunter/Frozen won’t be released until the fall, couldn’t be at least do a limited run show in the spring/summer? Has he ever gone this long without working? It’s so disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 570March 6, 2019 4:56 PM

R570 A lot of people on series show take breaks in between seasons. Most don't work on other shows - tv/movie/theater. But who knows, he could be working on stuff we don't know about.

by Anonymousreply 571March 6, 2019 8:03 PM

R570 depends on what his Mindhunter/Netflix contract allows. There might be things he’s not allowed to commit to. Also, Mindhunter was still shooting some scenes until at least December, he hasn’t been idle for very long at all. Fincher takes FOREVER to film.

by Anonymousreply 572March 6, 2019 8:42 PM

R572 Exactly. Contractual obligations may prevent him from taking on anything too long/big. He's probably still on call for reshoots, then press for season 2of Mindhunter AND Frozen 2 begins early fall. That leaves 5-6 months to take something on.

by Anonymousreply 573March 6, 2019 9:19 PM

He could easily take something on in 6 months. It’s extremely unlike him to be this MIA. Wonder if that’s the reason he left his old agency.

by Anonymousreply 574March 7, 2019 6:18 PM

R574 It could be contractual. I'm sure there are things in the works he can't talk about right now.

by Anonymousreply 575March 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Predicting that Lea's wedding is in the next 3 months. I'm sure knowing what a fame queen she is, there will be tons of photos of Groff (and Corey?).

by Anonymousreply 576March 8, 2019 8:29 AM

R576 There will be tons of photos of Lea,not Jonathan.You know,nobody can steal Lea’s thouder.

by Anonymousreply 577March 8, 2019 9:41 AM

R577 True,but she loves to show Groff off.

by Anonymousreply 578March 9, 2019 8:16 AM

Corey has Big Dick Face.

by Anonymousreply 579March 9, 2019 9:55 PM

R579 Ok.

by Anonymousreply 580March 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Lea's wedding was today. Where are the Groff photos?

by Anonymousreply 581March 10, 2019 3:56 AM

R581 Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 582March 10, 2019 4:08 AM

Wow just looked it up. I'm sure there will be photos soon. Darren Criss waited a few days/a week for Vogue to release "official" photos. Knowing Lea she probably sold the rights to the photos to some publication.

by Anonymousreply 583March 10, 2019 4:10 AM

Yup, already sold the rights to people. There will be a "Lea Michele Wedding special".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 10, 2019 4:17 AM

So she's withholding photos of Groff until next week? Annoying. She really is a cockblock.

by Anonymousreply 585March 10, 2019 4:18 AM

It's not about "withholding" - the wedding is still going on right now. It's still 9:20 on the west coast.

When you sell the rights to exclusive photos, you're legally bound from releasing your own photos, so I'm sure we'll get the whole "story" with the photos soon/next week. Then for like a year, I'm sure she'll be plastering photos all over her instagram.

by Anonymousreply 586March 10, 2019 4:22 AM

Finally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 13, 2019 3:18 PM

Where’s Corey?

by Anonymousreply 588March 13, 2019 7:38 PM

There are photos /video of Groff on this People special Lea did. Interesting she doesn't mention him by name, though she mentions Emma Roberts and another girl as her "best friends".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 14, 2019 2:20 AM

Shame more photos have not been released by the guests themselves.

by Anonymousreply 590March 14, 2019 4:04 AM

99% sure that Lea will plaster them on her insta soon.

by Anonymousreply 591March 14, 2019 4:10 AM

It’s gross that she’s hiding them.

by Anonymousreply 592March 14, 2019 5:10 AM

R592 Pretty sure she has a deal with People where she gave them first dibs on photos. She'll prob release more soon.

by Anonymousreply 593March 14, 2019 7:17 AM

Wow, coordinated terrorist attacks in Christchurch NZ where Groff met Corey. Isn't Corey from there as well?

by Anonymousreply 594March 15, 2019 3:56 AM

R594 Yes, Corey is from Christchurch.

by Anonymousreply 595March 15, 2019 5:38 AM

I feel sorry for the Muslim community which is regularly harassed in NZ just like everywhere in white-dominated societies. Such a terrible tragedy.

Corey doesn't live there anymore so no need to clutch pearls. Also, he isn't islamic so he wouldn't have been in the line of fire regardless.

by Anonymousreply 596March 15, 2019 2:20 PM

R574 it’s not unlike him since he joined MINDHUNTER. He didn’t do anything during the last hiatus and that was at least nine months. Possibly his contract with Netflix doesn’t allow him to do anything else. Or, maybe he just needs (and deserves) a break after a nearly year-long grueling shoot where he’s in almost every scene.

by Anonymousreply 597March 15, 2019 9:17 PM

R596 Not clutching pearls, but I'm sure he's devastated knowing something that could happen where he grew up. Doesn't his family live there still? And who's to say he doesn't have Muslim friends or family?

by Anonymousreply 598March 15, 2019 9:51 PM

Anyone whose hometown experiences a mass murder (especially in a country where they are very rare) is going to have some feelings about it.

by Anonymousreply 599March 15, 2019 10:49 PM

Time to move to a new thread! Perhaps the next one could be... The Boyfriend Edition?

by Anonymousreply 600March 16, 2019 5:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!