Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Good Place - Season 3 Sneak Peek

I love this show!

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 11:03 AM

I am so ready for this!

by Anonymousreply 109/12/2018

I didn’t much care for the Season 3 premiere, but the surprise guest star at the end is promising.

by Anonymousreply 209/27/2018

I was very pleasantly surprised by the premiere -- I love the show, but thought the season-two finale was meh, so I worried about what the third season would hold.

Very happy to see everyone back together and I agree w/ R2 re: the return of a character we've seen (and loved) before. LOVED it!

by Anonymousreply 309/28/2018

But did you like the episode, r3?

Not loving this time on planet earth. My favorite bits were Ted Danson and the earth border patrol guy.

by Anonymousreply 409/28/2018

Yup, I liked it more than I thought I would, and am curious to see how it plays out... especially now that it seems like the season will be a Michael/Trevor game of oneupsmanship. I also like that they kept Maya Rudolph around. They just need to figure out a way to get Janet on Earth (powers intact).

I also quite like Chidi's Aussie girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 509/28/2018

Holy motherforking shirtballs! The Good Place is back!!

by Anonymousreply 609/28/2018

[quote]They just need to figure out a way to get Janet on Earth (powers intact).

I was bummed that they went the route of her not having powers on Earth. I think there will be some kind of twist where Janet regains her powers via being logged onto a WiFi connection.

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2018

I'm curious how they plan to keep the show running beyond its current season: they've been in the Good Place, the Bad Place and now on Earth... but there's only so long they can keep bouncing around the afterlife before landing someplace permanent.

And they've kind of run out of destinations, unless they spend an entire season in the Medium Place doing coke with Mindy St. Claire.

If they wind up back in the Good Place at the end of season three, then what?

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2018

[quote]...unless they spend an entire season in the Medium Place doing coke with Mindy St. Claire.

I'd watch that.

by Anonymousreply 910/05/2018

Have we seen the good place yet? We haven’t, right?

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2018

R10 We haven't seen it. I think we will see the good place this season. The real good place could be equally pissed about the four humans getting a second chance like the bad place demons are. Also, Janet was a Good Place Janet and they could be mad that Michael stole her.

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2018

[quote]The real good place could be equally pissed about the four humans getting a second chance...

Given the constructs of the show, could anyone in the real Good Place actually be pissed off? Ever?

By default, wouldn't everyone in the Good Place have to be loving and welcoming, no matter what, or presumably *they* would be considered to be in the wrong place?

by Anonymousreply 1210/08/2018

Last night’s episode was great. Love the other Hemsworth brother! And the actress playing Janet is still MVP.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2018

D'Arcy Carden should have been nominated for an Emmy this past year.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2018

I am loving the Australian scientist woman.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2018

I love this show. And I’m not ready to stop.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 11:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!