Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Taylor Thomas turns 37 Today

This makes me feel old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 8, 2020 1:02 PM

His Wild America costar Devon Sawa, just turned 40 yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2018 2:29 AM

And he's looking his age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2018 2:32 AM

He’s channeling Billie Jean King.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2018 2:42 AM

Is he homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2018 2:45 AM

I can remember when he was rumored to be gay, and rumored to be coming out of the closet. Then his agent said, "Sorry, just kidding. I think you all got confused because JTT was in a movie where he played the role of a gay teen who came out of the closet. He's not really gay."

So now he's 37 years old and never married or had a girlfriend. And he's still living off those Home Improvement residuals.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2018 3:09 AM

He just seems so uninterested in anything - he'll be single forever.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2018 3:18 AM

The Ballad of Jonathan Taylor Thomas. At the age of 37...

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2018 3:25 AM

OP, at least you are young enough to know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2018 3:54 AM

R2’s picture is actually old. Who knows what he looks like today.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2018 4:16 AM

QWERTY is how old now?!

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2018 4:20 AM

I still find him adorable.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2018 4:21 AM

What does he do now? Does he still do voice acting? Any acting? Anything at all? He has a college degree from a prestigious college,no?

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2018 4:30 AM

Yeah the pic at R2 is five years old.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2018 4:45 AM

Yeah, every site uses similar pictures as "new" pictures. I'm sure he looks mostly the same, but it would be nice to see something from this year. Wish he had social media.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2018 4:48 AM

What is that standing next to him?

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2018 4:49 AM

He was huuuge in the 90’s. Now the only things I think when I see his name are “short” and “outspoken anti-choice a**hole.”

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2018 5:04 AM

The guy has been out of the limelight for decades and people still think they know that he's never had a girlfriend. Who even knows if that's true?

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2018 5:19 AM

[quote]What does he do now? Does he still do voice acting? Any acting? Anything at all?

According to IMDb, he appeared on "Last Man Standing" as late as 2015.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2018 5:28 AM

R15 I think that's zachery ty bryan his older brother costar on home improvement. He was a blonde cutie before. Now he ate his residuals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2018 7:03 AM

He’s a Right winger.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2018 7:13 AM

His voice and mannerisms remind me a lot of Christian Slater.

[quote] He’s a Right winger.

Where did you hear this?

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2018 4:35 PM

He's pro life

[quote] The actor voiced a fetus who was going to be aborted during an anti-abortion ad. He hasn’t publicly expanded on his views as of late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2018 4:39 PM

He was twinktastatic for a good run.

Did DL have threads on him in the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2018 4:45 PM

He also played a gay character in the TV movie Common Ground. I remember JTT fans such were excited to see him in a speedo (he also played a swimmer). Not sure if his character in Speedway Junky was gay or not. It's been years since I've seen it. After that, he had a guest or recurring role on Smallville and then nothing else after that for many years. I did catch his guest appearance on Last Man Standing by accident.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2018 5:05 PM

[quote] Not sure if his character in Speedway Junky was gay or not.

He was G4P. Quoth Eric (Jordan Brower's character): "Steven's 'buy-sexual'. Buy him somethin', and he'll have sex."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2018 9:41 PM

I think he’s still cute as a bu—

[QUOTE]He’s a Right winger.

[QUOTE]He's pro life

BURN IN HELL, MOTHERFUCKER!

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2018 10:06 PM

Rumors were he came out and sparks flew from Tim what's his name - the dad on the show - oh well, whatever - if he's a right-winger, then fuck him and the horse he rode in on as they say.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2018 10:19 PM

I always wanted to see JTT nude.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2018 10:21 PM

I thought he stayed in the closet at the behest of Disney. Doesn't look good for the Brand if it turns out little Simba grows up and comes back to Pride Rock, well, proud...

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2018 11:39 PM

I wonder when he lost his anal cherry.

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2018 11:40 PM

Vintage twink bussy!

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2018 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2018 11:47 PM

[QUOTE]I wonder when he lost his anal cherry.

I think I read on Nifty.org that Zachary Ty Bryan took it around Season 4 of Home Improvement during a party at Tim Allen’s house. He couldn’t resist Jonathan any longer and cornered him in an upstairs bathroom. Zachary came up behind Jonathan and wrapped his muscular arms around him, breathing in the scent of Jonathan’s freshly shampooed hair before kissing down the side of his neck. And you can imagine where it went from there.

How the author of the article knew all these details, I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2018 11:49 PM

I bet he is a great lil bossy bottom....

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2018 11:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2018 11:58 PM

^^ When the hell did he look like that?

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2018 12:02 AM

It's from the 2000 Showtime movie "Common Ground".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2018 12:07 AM

37? He's still young.

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2018 12:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2018 12:13 AM

R33 LOL.

Anyway, he's still one of the best looking people in my early (90s-00s) exposure to media. That pic of 5 years ago? Still looks good. Him as a teen was a part of me realizing I liked other boys, looking back.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2018 12:19 AM

Same here. He's how I knew I was gay.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2018 12:21 AM

What’s this Common Ground movie about? And by “about,” I mean are there any sex scenes involving JTT and another guy?

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2018 12:28 AM

[quote]Him as a teen was a part of me realizing I liked other boys, looking back.

Me too. I wonder if he knows that he turned so many adolescents gay lol. I still love pocket gays until this day. JTT was also very laid back and it made him even more appealing

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2018 12:30 AM

All of the “straight” characters he played were in the closet, or at least seemed to be with JTT playing them.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2018 12:33 AM

R43 Actually... come to think of it, I think some of that public attitude of his rubbed off on me. I was too lanky, socially anxious, and nerdy to pull it off, but it stayed in my values as I matured. Its very easy for me to just shrug and smile at things now, and it seems (and is proven sometimes) to attract some other people to me. Huh, this is all enlightening me.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2018 12:34 AM

There was a rumor that JTT was supposed to play Jason Bigg's character in American Pie.

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2018 12:34 AM

R46 Somehow I can't see him fucking an apple pie.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2018 12:36 AM

I remember being stunned when I found out Jason Bigg's isn't actually Jewish in real life. Ironically JTT is, his last name is really Weiss.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2018 12:41 AM

Yeah, Biggs not being Jewish is rather shocking. Didn't know JTT was though. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2018 12:42 AM

At the height of his cuteness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2018 12:48 AM

Devon Sawa was twinkalicous in Final Destination.

He had a really tiny window. He became disgusting a year later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2018 1:18 AM

R51 I saw him in person several times and he's looking quite rough these days. He was also cute in Idle Hands.

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2018 1:24 AM

JTT identifies as Christian. It is a German name and I know many Weisses that are not Jewish. Or he had a Jewish ancestor where he got his name from and that was it. I remember reading articles about him going To church or supported Christian organizations or something like that. Anyway I logged on to say that perhaps the reason he doesn’t do anything anymore is that the rampant abuse that the child stars went through in the 80s and 90s has soured him up industry. I don’t know if he ever was photograph by Bob Villard but I remember some pretty sketchy pictures of him when he was a teen magazines that would never be published today. While I think some actors do you fall into a drug spiral I think a lot of them just leave and don’t go back to Hollywood. CB Barnes Who is in a lot of stuff in the 80s and 90s reply directly to a Twitter post to Corey Feldman saying that while he is not going to talk about it he was abused to as they all were and they were just commodities and not people. I remember seeing his stuff and really thinking he was a good actor. It is super sad and depressing to think what they went through

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2018 1:26 AM

He's of the Pennsylvania Dutch (German) Weisses apparently

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2018 1:28 AM

R53 CB Barnes works as a voice actor now. He's been pretty successful.

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote] I remember some pretty sketchy pictures of him when he was a teen magazines that would never be published today.

Yeah, I stumbled upon one of them while looking for pictures to post here. There's one of him shirtless in overalls when he was a kid. Pretty disturbing in retrospect.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2018 1:32 AM

Speaking of disturbing, what about the ones taken of Noah Hathaway in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Devon Sawa got hot again by the time he was on Nikita.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2018 1:34 AM

R53 what sketchy pics of JTT were there? I remember he was all over the teen mags in the 90's and the pics were usually with dogs, cats, various other animals, sports equipment, cars, etc. but nothing weird like Brad Renfro for example- who was often topless lying around somewhere.

Or the Noah Hathaway ones like r57 mentioned. Those were not cool.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2018 1:38 AM

To clarify- I'm not looking for sketchy pics, but I can't remember seeing any of this kid (and I was all about teen mags in the 90's- my babysitter would bring them over and I'd look at them all. Loved Joey and Matthew Lawrence the most). His mom was a known stage-mom and a bit overprotective and I can't imagine she'd let him do creepy photoshoots.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2018 1:44 AM

I did a lot of creepy photoshoots in the 90s!

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2018 1:45 AM

R60, you don’t remember when JTT presented hole in Tiger Beat? Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2018 1:46 AM

Those Lawrence brothers were good eye candy. Matthew's body was looking good in Hot Chick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2018 1:48 AM

Leif Garrett was also Jewish, but very much on the DL about that

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2018 1:51 AM

A lot of those photos were taken by a pedophile who was selling them on eBay before he was arrested. He shot everyone including a young Evan Peters in underwear.

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2018 2:14 AM

Noah Hathaway Was photographed by Bob Villard. I wondered what happened to him but apparently He sustained a pretty serious injuries of the movie that eventually led to a drug addiction or something like that. He is covered in tattoos and looks nothing like he did when he was younger or what you would’ve thought he would’ve grown into. His claim to fame now is pulling out of 80s shows. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ODs. The pictures that Bob took of him should’ve gotten him arrested. He did it in Germany or at the time the age of consent is 14. They are definitely pictures that should’ve Got him on some police radar

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2018 2:20 AM

Nasty

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2018 2:20 AM

You know who looks completely different now, r66? Barrett Oliver, Noah's costar in Neverending story. Last pic I saw he was way fat with dreads.

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2018 2:23 AM

Was DL ever obsessed with him like Colton or Shawn Mendes?

I remember when I first came here about 10 years ago, interest in him was dying down. Im a little surprised that more of his personal life has not been revealed here. He is clearly a favorite of DL.

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2018 2:27 AM

Delightful hairless hole.

by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2018 2:29 AM

Recall seeing some recent mug shot photos of Leif Garrett that were totally frightening. He had a hole in his forehead

by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2018 2:32 AM

Wow when he was a kid I thought he was gonna grow up to be soooooo hot!

Well, I was sure wrong about that.

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2018 2:35 AM

r64 Leif Garrett is Not Jewish

Birth Name: Leif Per Nervik

Place of Birth: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States

Date of Birth: November 8, 1961

Ethnicity: Norwegian, English

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2018 2:36 AM

and Jonathan Taylor Thomas:

Birth Name: Jonathan Taylor Weiss

Place of Birth: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, U.S.

Date of Birth: September 8, 1981

Ethnicity: German, Swiss-German, Portuguese, distant Irish and French, possibly English

by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2018 2:38 AM

He's rich enough he doesn't need to work ever again? He hasn't down much in the past two decades.

by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2018 2:39 AM

I am Agent Dale's dong that Harry got to suck off and then get penetrated by!

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2018 2:40 AM

R72 same. I also thought JTT was going to go far as an actor. Or be very successful outside the industry because he was very smart and always talking about getting a good education to have something to 'fall back on'.

But from what I recall he went to Harvard around 2000, did a semester at st. Andrews in Scotland, but didn't graduate Harvard and ended up transferring to Columbia and graduating there in like 2009. Maybe it was for a grad degree, but I don't think so. I guess he really liked school and took a long ass time to get his BA.

I guess you can do that when you're rich and don't have to work.

by Anonymousreply 77September 10, 2018 2:41 AM

JTT's involved... with some... company or something. He's on a board somewhere. Sorry for being vague, but I can't remember it. It was mentioned on another JTT thread. I think it's still film related though.

by Anonymousreply 78September 10, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote]Place of Birth: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, U.S.

OMG! He's the second coming!

by Anonymousreply 79September 10, 2018 2:44 AM

If I remember correctly Jonathan Brandis, although several years older, was popular at the same time. I definitely believe these two were abused. Brandis Was the only child and two wasps from Connecticut. They probably cannot even comprehend it will be into think about what was really going on. JTT Was being photographed and in those teen magazines and who knows what else he was around. I don’t think Tim Allen abused it were anything but the more I’m reading about it it seems to be more like crew members or tutors doing this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 80September 10, 2018 3:47 AM

The only child From two Wasps in Connecticut. It makes no sense that he hung himself while he out with friends. Who knows with that poor kid was dealing with . I definitely believe once they get older and those pedos discard them They need an amazing support system and a pile of money where they don’t really need to workto get out from that

by Anonymousreply 81September 10, 2018 3:49 AM

Someone mentioned Joey Lawrence And his brothers. Joey file for bankruptcy and one of his brothers looked like he was out of faces of Meth although that was a couple of years ago. Ricky Schroeder Married a Mormon while he was really young at all though they got divorced recently he seems to be one of the few 80s teen stars that her ok. Jodie Foster of course wins that overall. FFS I hope this is wrong read but I read Wesley from Mr Belvedere was abused by producers.

by Anonymousreply 82September 10, 2018 3:53 AM

I think JTT was too short to do much as an actor. It was ok when he was a teenager but not when he got older.

by Anonymousreply 83September 10, 2018 3:55 AM

I liked his scratchy-sounding voice. I think he voiced young Simba on the Lion king movie lol

by Anonymousreply 84September 10, 2018 4:42 AM

Yes, r23, and he was widely believed to be posting here using the pseudonym qwerty. Many posters took up pseudonyms and even authenticated in that era.

by Anonymousreply 85September 10, 2018 5:13 AM

R85 Were they speculating on his sexuality back then?

by Anonymousreply 86September 10, 2018 7:36 AM

Gay anti-choicers are strange. He voiced a “fetus that was about to be aborted” for a commercial? Creepy shit. Must be his Amish family values. Although, the Amish treat gays terribly so you’d think he’d have rejected all those conservative Christian values and become a “Hollywood liberal.” ...unless he was sexually abused or exposed to abuse while working in LA.

Who the hell knows.

by Anonymousreply 87September 10, 2018 7:57 AM

Any recent photos?--and by recent I don't mean from the early 00s

by Anonymousreply 88September 10, 2018 9:29 AM

He was always very mature for his age. Like an adult in a child's body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 10, 2018 9:42 AM

Jonathan Taylor Turns 3̶7̶ 3'7" today

by Anonymousreply 90September 10, 2018 10:14 AM

What movie was he in with Mel Gibson and John Travota?

by Anonymousreply 91September 10, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]He's rich enough he doesn't need to work ever again? He hasn't down much in the past two decades.

No, he works at the Trader Joe’s in WeHo now.

by Anonymousreply 92September 10, 2018 10:15 AM

R92 How dare you work shame him!

by Anonymousreply 93September 10, 2018 1:10 PM

R86, there was speculation, yes. The poster qwerty never claimed to be JTT but did strike many as legitimate.

Maybe someone with a better memory of this than me can contribute more to the qwerty/JTT recollections.

by Anonymousreply 94September 10, 2018 1:31 PM

Why should gay males all be pro-choice? I personally think there should be more abortions, but I don't condemn others who opposing views. I know, women's reproductive rights blah, blah, blah, but I don't really care about that to be honest. That particular issue doesn't affect my life.

by Anonymousreply 95September 10, 2018 1:53 PM

At least he had a cameo in an SNL sketch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 10, 2018 2:18 PM

Let's be JTT, "I want out of my contract so I can go to college"

Hee hee hee

by Anonymousreply 97September 10, 2018 3:48 PM

I thought Brandis was Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 98September 10, 2018 3:57 PM

Qwerty gave a few clues to his identity, like a blind item, and they narrowed down the possibilities to a couple of young (at the time) actors. He never confirmed it either way.

As for him being anti-choice, he was very young when he made that PSA and was possibly put up to it by a parent. You can't extrapolate his political beliefs from something he did as a child that may not have been his idea.

by Anonymousreply 99September 10, 2018 4:24 PM

Twinks can't stay young forever

by Anonymousreply 100September 10, 2018 4:28 PM

He grew up to look like Bill Maher

by Anonymousreply 101September 10, 2018 4:31 PM

An older DataLounge JTT thread featured a photo wherein he looked like the creepier sister of Fran Lebowitz. He was on a boat.

by Anonymousreply 102September 10, 2018 4:41 PM

Awww...lil pocket gay. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 103September 10, 2018 6:55 PM

I'm guessing he's still a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 104September 10, 2018 7:17 PM

If he's the one Repugtard Tim Allen hated, I love Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 105September 10, 2018 7:21 PM

Tim Allen doesn't hate JTT, he thinks of him like a son.

Jonathan keeps guest-starring on 'Last Man Standing' so we assume the loving feeling is mutual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 10, 2018 7:27 PM

Greg and Mary , his parents, lived in Darien Connecticut which didn’t even sell to Jewish people. Jonathan Brandis is as Jewish as the pope.

by Anonymousreply 107September 10, 2018 8:08 PM

Corey Haim Never had a chance. I hate Corey Feldman but he’s probably not wrong and that his parents turned a blind eye. I read something where Robert Downey Junior of all people and Sarah Jessica Parker took him in and this was well before he got clean. He was like 14 years old. That says it all right there about Hollywood in the 80s. Can’t imagine ideas were that much better. For every Mark Paul Gosselaar who comes out unscathed there are countless Noah Hathaways and Jonathan Brandises our there.

by Anonymousreply 108September 10, 2018 8:10 PM

I've always had a soft spot for JTT. He seems a well-spoken sweet guy who didn't try to court fame like a creep.

by Anonymousreply 109September 10, 2018 10:36 PM

I thought Brandis hanged himself because he wasn't getting acting roles as an adult and it made him depressed. Was there talk of him being abused?

Corey Haim was a sad case. I feel bad for him, he was left to the sharks.

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2018 1:39 AM

Thanks for that info, r66. Always wondered how those pictures ever got published. There are some pictures of Danny Ponce from The Hogan Family that must have been taken by the same guy. Villard was finally busted for molesting a kid in the early 2000s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2018 10:03 AM

The youngest boy on that show who played Mark has to be gay, I don't care how many times he's been married.

by Anonymousreply 112September 11, 2018 3:59 PM

R112, I always thought so too. He, Jeremy Licht, was the good looking one. He started losing his hairline while he was still a teenager, which was weird.

by Anonymousreply 113September 11, 2018 5:08 PM

qwerty should have a second-coming soon, so us DL-Millennials can get to know him in all his bitchy glory.

by Anonymousreply 114September 11, 2018 11:27 PM

Strange to think Tim Allen wasn't even 30 years old when Jon was born. The Gen-gap seems bigger than that.

It's also strange to realise that the family on 'Home Improvement' had the family name Taylor, matching Jonathan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 12, 2018 10:35 PM

I thought they did a good job casting Jonathan. He looked a bit like Tim Allen. At least while he was of the show, not so much now.

by Anonymousreply 116September 13, 2018 4:41 AM

You can see a vague similarity in looks.

I remember in some HI episodes the jokes would make a point of emphasising how, in spite of their divergent personal politics, their personalities lined up too (like saying exactly the same phrases at different times and so on). If you go way too deep with the trivia you'll also notice that Tim & Randy often dressed in matching colors in later seasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 13, 2018 8:47 AM

Shawn Pyfrom on 'Desperate Housewives' gave major JTT vibes. They have the same voice and the same smirk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2018 10:30 PM

And they're both closeted gays

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2018 10:31 PM

mmm good comparison r118.

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2018 11:41 PM

It's so odd that Randy Taylor had a dozen girlfriends on 'Home Improvement' and never kissed one of them.

Jonathan has wonderful chemistry with Tim. It's always so deliciously meta when they have solo scenes together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 21, 2018 11:19 AM

I want his meat in both of my horny holes!

by Anonymousreply 122September 21, 2018 11:20 AM

Yeah, no one can still beat the creepy pictures taken of Danny Ponce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 21, 2018 11:39 AM

I used to think that style of short shorts was normal in the 70's and early 80's. I was born in the 80s but too young to have any vivid memories of what people actually wore.

by Anonymousreply 124September 21, 2018 5:24 PM

How the hell has this Shawn Pyfrom escaped my radar all these years? He’s my dream bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 21, 2018 5:59 PM

lmao poor qwerty. His threads constantly get derailed into talking about someone else. Maybe that's why he stopped posting.

by Anonymousreply 126September 21, 2018 7:08 PM

Are we sure JTT and Shawn Pyfrom aren't brothers?

by Anonymousreply 127September 22, 2018 12:48 AM

He’s so ruggedly cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 22, 2018 4:05 AM

Did this become a stealth Shawn Pyfrom thread?

by Anonymousreply 129September 22, 2018 4:16 AM

Omg was he fucking Penn Badgley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 22, 2018 5:22 AM

Ermagehrd!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 22, 2018 6:34 AM

R125 honey, you're posting in the wrong thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 22, 2018 6:42 PM

I can’t picture qwerty/Simba being 40. I know he will be in short order, it just doesn’t seem real.

He’s maturing wonderfully in all aspects, though, so I look forward to seeing what his future brings.

by Anonymousreply 133October 1, 2018 10:45 AM

Is he coming back for the Veronica Mars reboot?

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2018 3:58 PM

Bump

Any news on jtt?

by Anonymousreply 135August 5, 2019 11:03 AM

[Quote] How the hell has this Shawn Pyfrom escaped my radar all these years?

Have you just found DL?

by Anonymousreply 136August 5, 2019 11:33 AM

Someone linked to an article about JTT a couple of weeks ago. I’ve already forgotten what it said, but it explained where he’s been and why he stopped acting. Being pro-life is his only rightwing view.

by Anonymousreply 137August 5, 2019 11:45 AM

Hello, boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 5, 2019 11:52 AM

JTT played Greg Brady's son on The Bradys. Though he was credited as Jonathan Weiss at the time.

by Anonymousreply 139August 5, 2019 12:06 PM

Agree

by Anonymousreply 140August 5, 2019 12:28 PM

Turns 39 today. Who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 141September 8, 2020 12:34 PM

Did he find the right girl?

by Anonymousreply 142September 8, 2020 12:46 PM

[quote]Somehow I can't see him fucking an apple pie.

I can.

by Anonymousreply 143September 8, 2020 1:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!