Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Farrah Fawcett Son VICIOUSLY BEATS-UP Gay Man

Ken Fox appeared at a press conference Thursday at his lawyer Gloria Allred's Los Angeles office to announce the lawsuit alleging assault and battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, violation of civil rights, negligence, loss of consortium and negligent infliction of emotional distress.

In a choked voice, Fox described what he said O'Neal did to him and the consequences he is still suffering. He said he was minding his own business, dragging a wheeled laundry basket to a nearby laundromat, when he saw a young man approaching dressed in a hoodie and carrying a bottle in a paper bag.

Fox said the man snarled, "What are you looking at," adding a common gay slur. "I was not dressed provocatively. All I did was look up when I saw him approach me."

Fox said the slur the man used amounts to "hate speech" and is "just one of many offensive terms used to make gay men feel ashamed of themselves."

He said the man, later identified by police as O'Neal, rushed at him, bashed him on the nose with a beer bottle, then stood over him as he lay on the ground bleeding. He said the man continued to taunt him with slurs, throwing punches and threatening to hit him with the bottle.

"I felt trapped, like a wounded animal. I literally thought I was going to die," Fox said. "All I could do was scream until he just walked away."

Fox said he filed his lawsuit to hold O'Neal accountable for beating him and for expressing violent homophobia in violation of state civil rights laws. He said O'Neal should not expect to get off just because his parents are famous.

"He appears to be an unrepentant repeat offender who has had his parole revoked for doing drugs in a rehabilitation center," Fox said. "In my opinion he is competent enough to know exactly what he was doing. He wanted to hurt an old, weak, defenseless gay man. He wanted to hurt me. And he did hurt me."

Fox described a litany of medical and psychological woes stemming from the attack, including having his nose re-broken and reset. He said he is seeing numerous physicians for various issues, as well as a psychologist for counseling.

"There must be serious consequences for anyone who engages in violence against innocent victims and particularly where the victim is victimized on account of his status as a member of a minority which has a long history of persecution and violence against them on account of their sexual orientation," Allred said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 25, 2018 11:24 PM

He's a very unhappy person because he's so ugly. Gorgeous parents, but ugly kid.

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2018 11:05 PM

^ I think he’s super fuckable, but I have a type.

The attraction isn’t strong enough to get within spitting distance of this trainwreck, however.8

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2018 11:08 PM

Wow, glad Farrah's dead so she didn't have to see the mess her only kid turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2018 11:10 PM

Put that entitled ass in jail for the rest of his life. He’s worthless to society.

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2018 11:13 PM

The victim is a very attractive eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2018 11:16 PM

What a fucking loser. I wish the guy hadn't said he wasn't dressed provocatively, there's no excuse for it. Nasty little ginger twat.

by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]"I felt trapped, like a wounded animal. "

Definitely not a honey badger.

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote] Put that entitled ass in jail for the rest of his life.

Best thing for him really. His therapy was going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2018 11:18 PM

[Quote] VISCIOUSLY BEATS-UP

How else would you beat someone up, OP?? Carefully? Nicely? Softly?

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2018 11:19 PM

Poor Farrah

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2018 11:19 PM

[quote] How else would you beat someone up, OP?

This way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote] Poor Farrah

She’s poor or anything really. She’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2018 11:23 PM

[quote] Poor Farrah

She’s not poor or anything really. She’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2018 11:24 PM

Redmond must have picked homophobia up from his parents. Farrah probably resented that her first husband Lee Majors had to fuck Rock Hudson to get to Hollywood and Ryan played in that homophobic comedy Partners back in the 80s and he is Irish Catholic after all. Neither parent was very intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2018 11:30 PM

His half-sister Tatum is very supportive of the LGBTQ community and must be horrified/disgusted with Redmond. What a pathetic creature he must be.

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2018 11:31 PM

I fear he's just going to get more parole and counseling. California is like Canada or Sweden for rich criminals.

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2018 11:34 PM

I'm not surprised considering who his father is. I just wish Farrah was alive to be humiliated by this, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2018 11:34 PM

R3 yeah, but in all honesty I have got to wonder about Farrahs parenting skills.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2018 11:34 PM

Serious question, why are Irish American men so full of rage, bile, and hate? I have known many Irish American men with that personality type. I'm starting to wonder if genetics may be a factor.

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2018 11:37 PM

Put this motherfucker away NOW before he hurts more people. He'll probably get killed in prison. If not I see him dying in a hail of law enforcement gunshots.

Farrah worshipers, she was a neglectful parent along with Ryan. That's why this pitiful person is such a destructive loser today.

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2018 11:37 PM

R20 I think we would be a better society If we just admit that not every woman is meant to be a mother.

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2018 11:39 PM

R19, it's the whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2018 11:39 PM

[quote] Serious question, why are Irish American men so full of rage, bile, and hate?

Is it because their mothers were all maids?

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2018 11:40 PM

Not many people should be parents.

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2018 11:40 PM

Yes, R21. There's also the matter of excessive use of cannabis, like high all day/every day. Seriously, why can't these stupid movie stars with money do what rich people do - HIRE A FUCKING NANNY TO CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN!

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2018 11:42 PM

Redmond, 33, told RadarOnline from jail that it was “not drugs that have been a problem, it’s the psychological trauma of my entire life — my whole life experiences have affected me the most.”

The former voice actor said fighting with his father and “being kicked out and living on the streets” have added to his troubles which included “going to jail, being put in a psychiatric ward, being embarrassed all the time,” something he claimed to the outlet only occurred “because of who my parents are.”

“The pressure that came with that set off a time-bomb in my head,” Redmond told RadarOnline. “I never asked for any of this, I never wanted any attention.”

e said his latest arrest has had a negative effect on him.

“This last arrest, something happened to me,” he said. “I’m not doing good. I can’t go back, no way can I go back. I just can’t do it.”

He added, “I hated prison, it wasn’t good. I don’t do well in there. In my mind, I’ve lost all hope.”

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2018 11:50 PM

The O'Neal gene pool is really muddy

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2018 11:55 PM

Farrah wasn't the best parent...Ryan is a major prick freeloading douchebag who has spent all the money that Farrah left for Redmond in her will, but Farrah was clearly too lax with this guy...sad.

I'm wondering if he was sexually assaulted in jail and is taking his frustrations out on innocent gays.

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2018 11:55 PM

R26's material is exactly what a lenient CA judge needs to sentence him to counseling and parole. He won't serve another day in prison.

by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2018 11:59 PM

Farrah left him 4 million dollars. Sue him in civil court and get a nice cushy payout. He won't need the money where he's going.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote] He won't need the money where he's going.

Heaven?

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2018 12:12 AM

Poor Tim Gunn. It must have been awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2018 12:19 AM

^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2018 12:21 AM

If Gloria Allred said it, then it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2018 12:29 AM

RON seems to be exhibiting the "shame-rage" spiral: he feels an incredible amount of shame, which is so intolerable, that he flips into rage as a way to deflect and manage the shame.

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2018 12:30 AM

He’s angry that he was a prison bitch

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2018 12:33 AM

Anyone who has Ryan O'Neal for a father is destined to have problems. Ryan has been channelling his inner 16 year teenage boy all his life. Ginger Redmond is simply a chip off the old block.

by Anonymousreply 37September 8, 2018 12:34 AM

He still probably has rage that Michael Jackson died the same day as Farrah and stole all her thunder.

by Anonymousreply 38September 8, 2018 12:34 AM

Ryan O'Neill is sheer evil. The family had a reality show and Tatum wrote her autobiography: Ryan should be in jail for child abuse. He is a total sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 39September 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Fucking junkie

by Anonymousreply 40September 8, 2018 12:50 AM

R39 what did he do to them as children? Beat them? Or was it verbal abuse? Now you have got me curious.

by Anonymousreply 41September 8, 2018 12:52 AM

Ryan hot on Tatum at some event when he didn’t realize she was his own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 42September 8, 2018 12:57 AM

Ryan hit on Tatum at some event when he didn’t realize she was his own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 43September 8, 2018 12:57 AM

Redmond should consult Cameron Douglas, who was recently released from prison, for advice. They have a lot in common: while Michael Douglas' anger issues aren't nearly as severe as Ryan O'Neal's, they have similar issues with aggression and neglecting some of their childre.

by Anonymousreply 44September 8, 2018 12:59 AM

[quote] should consult Cameron Douglas, who was recently released from prison

Some people think my stepson and I are siblings! Of course that happens more often with my biological children.

by Anonymousreply 45September 8, 2018 1:02 AM

Isn't Farrah's son already in prison?

by Anonymousreply 46September 8, 2018 1:05 AM

My thought is that Farrah married Lee Majors for publicity...don't you think? I assumed she knew he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 47September 8, 2018 1:09 AM

Kill the little fucking bitch. Kill him so hard, he dies three times. Make it hurt.

by Anonymousreply 48September 8, 2018 1:11 AM

R16 Very much doubt he'll walk out of criminal court this time. He attacked 5 men - 2 seriously, of which 1 almost died when his carotid artery was slashed and he was stabbed repeatedly in the face and upper body. This stabbing victim, Anton Folkerson, also from the May 4 incident, faces “years of recovery,” and spent two days in a coma after the brutal assault. There's a long list of felony charges yet to be heard. Ken Fox (victim from Op's article) filed a civil lawsuit. This is in addition to the criminal charges, and likely the others will do the same too.

R46 Yes, he's in prison awaiting trial/s which will address the lengthy list of felony criminal charges, including attempted murder, from his May crime spree of which Ken Fox was a victim. He was denied bail and is expected to get 10 years just for the convenience store robbery. His truly vicious attacks will hopefully lock him up for good.

And according to the article linked below, Redmond had just been released from spending 2.5 months in jail the day before he attacked these people in an unprovoked rage.

imho - He's a menace, a lifelong criminal, and behaves like a classic psychopath. He's had more chances to straighten out than most at the best rehab centers and therapists money can buy and still blames everyone but himself. Clearly not everyone can be rehabilitated and it's not always the parents' fault - although neither were good parents, none of Ryan's other kids are vicious murderers. Could be the result of bad genetics, bad wiring in the brain, drugs pre and during pregnancy and who knows what else. Redmond's incorrigible. My mom had 7 siblings - 6 great ones, and 1 bad to the bone, just evil incarnate - and he enjoyed it. People like that cannot be 'fixed', and society must be protected from them.

btw - R2 That's a 5 year old picture when he still looked human - you can see a more recent one here. Nothing attractive about him at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 8, 2018 2:04 AM

I wish we could pay the mob to take care of all of the assholes who beat and/or kill lgbt people.

by Anonymousreply 50September 8, 2018 2:52 AM

This brat is majorly insecure about his sexuality:

[quote]May 2: A man in Palm Springs is attacked after a white man “with red hair and distinct tattoos” accused him of looking at him. The victim alleges he was punched and the suspect attempted to stab him with a broken bottle. Police said the victim sustained minor injuries to his face.

[quote]May 3: A white male with “red hair and reddish blonde facial hair” is described as a suspect in the beating of a man in the 3400 block of Overland Avenue. The man tells police he’d only attempted to engage the suspect in conversation.

[quote]May 4: A man near Venice Beach is stabbed in the back by a “white suspect with red hair.” The victim says the man attacked him after they made eye contact. A few hours later, another man is found lying in a pool of blood on a sidewalk near Rose Avenue. The victim, according to police, sustained “significant and serious” stab wounds to his face, neck and upper body. Nearby video surveillance captured a white suspect leaving the scene.

[quote]May 5: A white male with “red hair and distinct tattoos” attacks a male employee in a coffee shop on Pacific Avenue. The suspect fled after threatening to stab the employee with a knife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 8, 2018 3:05 AM

R49 you have got me luridly curious about that bad sibling of your mothers. What did he do that was so awful? Did he grow up poor or in challenging circumstances?

by Anonymousreply 52September 8, 2018 3:12 AM

He did the crime, he should do the time. He's been given enough second chances.

by Anonymousreply 53September 8, 2018 3:26 AM

Incredible. He absolutely will kill someone if he gets out. Sadly, he's beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 54September 8, 2018 4:18 AM

Why are mothers being blamed for grown men that behave this way? He’s responsible for his own behavior.

by Anonymousreply 55September 8, 2018 4:40 AM

R55 well, people do not grow up in vacuums and are often a result of how they were raised. For what it's worth, Ryan o Neal was by far the worse parent, but it's hard not to wonder about Farrah. But no one is letting O Neal off the hook, he's a well known loon.

by Anonymousreply 56September 8, 2018 4:44 AM

R41 Ryan pretty much neglected his first two children and was extremely jealous of Tatum's success in Paper Moon. Tatum and Griffin O'Neal's mother was also a neglectful alcoholic/drug addict and Ryan ended up getting custody of them when they were relatively young children, irrc. Those two really had no chance, neglected by both of their parents.

Ryan's only relatively "normal" child appears to be Patrick, who was raised by Leigh Taylor-Young (although apparently she's a fucking nut too, so who knows!).

Ryan & Tatum's reality show is all on youtube, for anyone interested. Redmond appears briefly in it now and then. It's pretty fucked up the way he describes, basically, dumping his children at the "curb" to live with Farrah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 8, 2018 5:37 AM

R54 Maybe he'll kill Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 58September 8, 2018 5:37 AM

You aren’t born evil. Redmond was a neglected kid with two drug addicts for parents. His father is a violent, uncaring prick and his mother was clearly unstable and a bitch to boot. She enabled Ryan in his mistreatment of Tatum and did little to provide a stable, loving environment for Redmond. He is a raging drug addict with uncontrollable rage issues and is a serious threat to society. He will spend the bulk of his life in the clink.

by Anonymousreply 59September 8, 2018 6:00 AM

All that may be true R59m, but the elderly gay man is even more tragic with his scrawny neck, pointy nose and tragic hair. I still feel that Farrah can help Redmond now that she has regained her strength. Farrah had no intention of leaving Germany, even for her kid. /but word is that she's rented a beach house in northern C.A. and is coming home to take him in and do what she can to reparent him. Bless her.

by Anonymousreply 60September 8, 2018 6:12 AM

[quote] I still feel that Farrah can help Redmond now that she has regained her strength. Farrah had no intention of leaving Germany, even for her kid. /but word is that she's rented a beach house in northern C.A. and is coming home to take him in and do what she can to reparent him. Bless her.

?

by Anonymousreply 61September 8, 2018 6:16 AM

No wonder Farrah developed ass cancer. Because it's obvious that's how she birthed this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 62September 8, 2018 6:33 AM

[quote]loss of consortium

That means you can't fuck, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 63September 8, 2018 7:30 AM

Is R60 posting from a decade ago?

Farrah's DEAD, dummy!

by Anonymousreply 64September 8, 2018 7:31 AM

[quote]You aren’t born evil.

I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 65September 8, 2018 7:32 AM

R60 Are you living in some other universe/dimension?

by Anonymousreply 66September 8, 2018 7:48 AM

meth addled white trash born and raised in malibu.

by Anonymousreply 67September 8, 2018 7:59 AM

I have a nephew like that. Total psychopath. His mother did lots of Ecstasy when she was pregnant with him, and he was a fucking weird and devious kid. Her parenting skills were poor, but we, his extended family looked after him and gave him every opportunity to try to make up for the shortcomings of his flake mother. He gave us all a fuck you, and has become an alcoholic and a drug addict, as well as physically attacking people, including using an axe. Dreck, that should either be locked up forever or be put down.

by Anonymousreply 68September 8, 2018 7:59 AM

You'd never catch any son of MINE doing that

by Anonymousreply 69September 8, 2018 8:00 AM

R52 Because you asked - Mother's evil brother grew up under the same circumstances as the rest of her siblings. Poor sharecropper's children growing up between WWI & WWII Europe with a loving mother and strict father. Typical of its era, a dirt poor hardworking farm family. Like R68 's nephew, this one brother was a relentless psychopath, but without obvious cause i.e.., prenatal (or postnatal) drugs and/or alcohol. He reveled in brutal beatings, sexual assault, and ultimately murder. His victims were his own family members - the women and children. And pets - he beat and killed them, too. Just a bad seed without remorse. In fact, he'd laugh instead. (There may have been victims outside the family - WWII was a chaotic time in Europe, and he disappeared off the family radar for decades... )

Mother's other siblings (also male) were the kindest, gentlest, most loving people, jovial and well mannered, all animal lovers and a joy to be around. The black sheep was the exact opposite in every way. Why??? Psychologists and psychiatrists have been studying "why?" for 50+ years. I'm not sure that there's an absolute reason, but knowing some of what that hellion did, ( and studying abnormal psychology at uni ), I believe that some people are just born bad/wired wrong. In any event, there's no fixing them. I agree with R68 : "Dreck, that should either be locked up forever or be put down." In my case, he's dead now and as the expression says : " good riddance to a bad seed. "

by Anonymousreply 70September 8, 2018 6:36 PM

^^^ R70 is R49

by Anonymousreply 71September 8, 2018 8:28 PM

Farrah is expected to arrive this evening. Redmond's got so many charges against him it seems there is little she can do, but she's been meditating on the continent long enough and it's time she came home and acted like a mother.

by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2018 8:31 PM

Gosh I hope he gets sent to prison. For life.

by Anonymousreply 73September 8, 2018 8:35 PM

Note that the slanted report at OP makes no mention of Farrah’s repeated attempts to apologize and offer restitution to the eldergay. She has always been in Redmond’s corner even when she was desperately ill, and later after her death, when she took up active parenting with a fervor that she’d never shown or experienced before. Farrah is not the villain in this story. She continues to fight valiantly for her child and turn him around and away from the drugs and violence that have plagued him and all of his half-siblings. I am praying she succeeds before it is too late, either for Redmond or one of his unfortunate cell mates.

by Anonymousreply 74September 8, 2018 8:43 PM

Was a Vicious Face Slap involved?

by Anonymousreply 75September 8, 2018 8:44 PM

R70 chilling. Thanks for the insight. It's probable your uncle was born with some neurological defect, maybe one day we will have a better understanding.

by Anonymousreply 76September 8, 2018 8:48 PM

R74 Alright, you're trolling is unusually creative, I'll give you that.

by Anonymousreply 77September 8, 2018 8:50 PM

I like the Pro Farrah troll.

by Anonymousreply 78September 8, 2018 9:13 PM

Farrah? Can you tell us what's coming up in the next season of Charlie's Angels? Any backstage gossip you'd like to share?

by Anonymousreply 79September 8, 2018 9:25 PM

How the fuck would she know? She was only a one-season Angel!

by Anonymousreply 80September 8, 2018 9:40 PM

I am convinced that Data Lounge is a time portal and r74 is posting from 1999. I think we also get alot of visitors from the years 1965 to 1977 based on the content of the most popular threads .

by Anonymousreply 81September 8, 2018 9:47 PM

He will be dead in no time. Maybe he'll kill Ryan before he goes.

by Anonymousreply 82September 8, 2018 10:00 PM

R79, David Doyle has gas that must be in violation of the Geneva Convention. I wish he could be relegated to a remote voice on a conference call and we’d get John Forsythe in person.

by Anonymousreply 83September 8, 2018 10:04 PM

R82 I wonder if Ryan avoids him completely at this point. Though Redmond seems the type to take his rage out on random people, but not necessarily dear old dad.

by Anonymousreply 84September 8, 2018 10:08 PM

How horrible to be living a life that is so thoroughly messed up from childhood. Edmond is probably brain damaged from all the drug and alcohol abuse. What a hot mess.

I hope the victim of the cruel attack fully recovers and regains a normal life. What a terrible experience, poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 85September 8, 2018 10:20 PM

When Ryan was notified of his son's arrest, he reacted strongly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2018 10:20 PM

Is this the same guy who "killed" Francis Ford Copolla's son Gio?

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2018 10:31 PM

R74 you ARE talking about Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom, right?

WHAT A PILLOW CASE.

by Anonymousreply 88September 8, 2018 10:56 PM

I’d love Redmond to beat the crap out of the Farrah after death clown.

by Anonymousreply 89September 8, 2018 11:01 PM

[quote]Is this the same guy who "killed" Francis Ford Copolla's son Gio?

That was Griffin, his half brother.

by Anonymousreply 90September 8, 2018 11:14 PM

R90 while I don't doubt that Ryan and Farrah were disgraceful parents, I'm starting to wonder if something is genetically wrong as well .

by Anonymousreply 91September 8, 2018 11:20 PM

Tatum said Ryan abandoned her when he began dating Farrah. She was only like 14 and was left to take care of Griffin and herself on her own.

by Anonymousreply 92September 8, 2018 11:21 PM

Redmond went from looking like a bloated drunk like his father...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 8, 2018 11:25 PM

to a tweaker half his former size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 8, 2018 11:28 PM

R94 - your second picture actually may not be that current: Redmond doesn’t have that tattoo up by his right eye. It does show his big chest ink - which all kinds of people have. But, when they start showing tatts on the their face which can’t be hidden, you know a person’s changed for the worse. *Unless of course they become a beautiful male supermodel, snag a wealthy socialite and welcome a baby the world. Then, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 95September 8, 2018 11:40 PM

He had a hot ginger phase.

But that is long in retreat.

He’s going to look like a used up hobo waiting to get blown by Spermy in no time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 8, 2018 11:46 PM

I hope the victim sues the fuck out of the O'Neals. Redmond is a bad egg.

by Anonymousreply 97September 8, 2018 11:47 PM

I'm actually surprised that the majority of comments seem to show common sense and/or aren't making fun of the eldergay or calling this piece of shit "hot."

by Anonymousreply 98September 8, 2018 11:48 PM

So, if Redmond and Ryan have had their own bout, is Ryan still in shape enough to beat up the much younger son?

by Anonymousreply 99September 8, 2018 11:49 PM

He looked hot when he was younger but the drugs really fug him up bad

by Anonymousreply 100September 9, 2018 4:24 AM

Redmond wants to be a gay leather master, but doesn't have the balls to come out. So rot in prison, dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 101September 9, 2018 4:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 9, 2018 4:44 AM

R99 I imagine that Ryan would probably try to shoot Redmond, as he did Griffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 9, 2018 5:55 AM

[quote] I'm actually surprised that the majority of comments seem to show common sense and/or aren't making fun of the eldergay or calling this piece of shit "hot."

That's precisely because the victim is a male eldergay. If he'd murdered a frau and her two children the situation would fair game for humor and sizemeat verificata.

by Anonymousreply 104September 9, 2018 6:09 AM

Funny how far off the radar a superstar can fall. Farrah is doing some of her best work in German cinema and trying to leave her troubled past behind her. She's become a fine actress. Ryan O'Neal destroys everything he touches, that is why Farrah never planned to return to California. Ryan Murphy wants her of course, and maybe now she will have to accept his offers. Redmond's defense will not be cheap. He's looking at a long stretch of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 9, 2018 6:19 AM

If R105 had posted his Farrah fantasy only once, it might actually be sort of amusing. But now it’s just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 106September 9, 2018 2:25 PM

The only place for this pitiful creature is prison. It’s obvious that he WANTS to be caged up, as it’s the only place he feels safe and cared-for.

He cannot be rehabilitated. Really, the best thing for him would be introduction to a very strong dose of fentanyl with no Narcan for miles.

by Anonymousreply 107September 9, 2018 2:38 PM

Is he not dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 108September 9, 2018 2:56 PM

Jenny Craig should hire him as their new spokesformerfatty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 9, 2018 3:40 PM

Where is the [italic]former[/italic] fatty, r109?

by Anonymousreply 110September 9, 2018 3:41 PM

The pounds have melted off!

He’s an inspiration to dieters everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 9, 2018 3:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 9, 2018 3:47 PM

Trying to figure out how he got the various oozing wounds shown in his mugshot at R111. Did somebody yank both earrings out?

by Anonymousreply 113September 9, 2018 9:25 PM

Fawcett was a complete fucking moron. We are supposed to care about this fuggo who fell out of her putrid cunt. Not likely. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 114September 9, 2018 9:33 PM

Someone above commented that Ryan hit on Tatum. He actually hit on her at Farrah's funeral. Sick man.

by Anonymousreply 115September 9, 2018 9:44 PM

Sadly I imagine the fatty fatty 2 X 4 photos were taken when he was sober and heavily medicated for his host of mental conditions as well as the drugs to keep the craving down. As soon as he is back to using and off the anti-depressants I guess he just stops eating all together.

I am normally full of compassion, even for those who don't deserve it, but in this one case, since he will be going to jail for life or close to it, I honestly wish he would take Ryan out as his last act. His siblings would be forever grateful and they each would then have at least a shot at some happier years before they die. And before anyone says that is a horrible thing to say(that they would be grateful) I have been there and yes, one CAN be tremendously grateful for a parent's death. It can be the greatest relief imaginable. It is absolutely NOT like the movies in which the surviving child feels terrible "because now there is no hope for reconciliation."

by Anonymousreply 116September 9, 2018 9:47 PM

R116, how would you like this to be accomplished and are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 117September 10, 2018 1:44 AM

Not r116, but it seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Ryan O’Neal is a disgusting human being and ranks even lower as a parent.

I’m envisioning a knife fight with entrails exposed by the finale.

by Anonymousreply 118September 10, 2018 1:48 AM

Has Momma’s Mussy checked in on this scorching hot piece of man meat?

by Anonymousreply 119September 10, 2018 1:56 AM

Farrah seemed to indicate in interviews how he wasn't 'planned' or really wanted- he just happened, and they dealt with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 10, 2018 2:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 10, 2018 6:07 PM

Redmond never stood a chance. He was raised by two narcissistic people and probably spent his childhood as an after thought. He was certainly lacking something that he takes it out on other people.

by Anonymousreply 122September 10, 2018 6:13 PM

ryan liked to share his drugs with his kids, no boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2018 8:16 AM

Drugs either cause people to blow-up or give them the starvation look

by Anonymousreply 124September 25, 2018 11:18 PM

A bit disconcerting to see the word viciously here not followed by face slapped.

by Anonymousreply 125September 25, 2018 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!