Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Notorious RBG

Who's watching the untold adventures of this tiny woman who is the last hope for America?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 8, 2018 1:46 PM

It's on tonight? Shit, I want to watch this.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2018 1:10 AM

Thanks I missed the beginning but will DVR it when it's on again later.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2018 1:15 AM

I can’t find it on the cnn app

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2018 1:23 AM

Tired of CNN promoting it. The network has advertised it immensely. Worth watching though.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2018 1:32 AM

Well, I loved it. My supreme justice is quite amazing.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2018 3:09 AM

Notorious RBG forever!! Fuck you tRump

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2018 3:10 AM

She's remarkable. We need to collectively will her into good health until at least 2021. Trump should never be given the chance to appoint her replacement on the Court.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2018 3:32 AM

I love that woman. This documentary just solidified my feelings for her.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2018 3:41 AM

She was very pretty when she was young.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2018 8:09 PM

It looked like some of the older pictures of her had been noticeably airbrushed back in the day, specifically her nose. It was completely different. There was one family picture of her with a great tan and she looked like a hot mama.

Her 53 year marriage, at least as portrayed here, was everything anyone could ever hope for. They had a great yin and yang, her husband being the more extroverted jokester while she was more serious and reserved. Their family life was built around her career.

It is refreshing to hear someone quietly and succinctly express intelligent thoughts. Whether you agree of disagree with her, you have to appreciate her intelligence, conviction, and generally good. demeanor. She is very likable.

Some of the scenes discussing her recent Notorious RBG persona were a little annoying.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2018 6:34 AM

All the Notorious RBG interviews/ action figures ( yes really) and accompanying undignified bullshit that the resistance-frauen swoon over is the product of a declining mind.

There. I said it.

She would have said no to this shit 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2018 7:20 AM

Did you hearrrrrr her granddaughterrrrrr speakkkkk?

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2018 8:23 AM

The daughter didn't seem that fond of RBG.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2018 12:10 PM

It's on again now. It's interesting. She works her ass off - till 3 or 4 AM and up for court at 8 or 9.... all along her career. It's so funny to see her granddaughter walking around her kitchen and she just looks like a regular old grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2018 4:01 AM

The cunt should have retired while Obama was in office. Now Trump will get another seat on the court when her ass croaks.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2018 4:11 AM

Trump will be headlong into his dementia, fighting impeachment, or mired in sheer crazy ass paranoia by the time RBG allows the grim reaper to even consider taking her. For now, we need to keep our focus on keeping the smarmy, lying assed Kavanaugh off the SCOTUS or at least focus on finding ways to get him booted after the spineless, Trump fearing Repubs vote him in.

The documentary was great. RBG was truly blessed to have found the husband she did. They were a great match and he was a fantastic champion for her. That said, it's clear RBG earned all the respect and fame she's received. She is not only a smart cookie, she worked damn hard to achieve all she has in life and has improved many other people's lives in the process.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2018 5:44 AM

ohh noesss!!!

Republicans leaving old banana peels on the floor....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 8, 2018 1:12 PM

I didn’t catch this, but I’m curious if RBG discussed her seemingly decades long and very close friendship with Scalia? If I’m correct, both couples usually went on vacation together, were invited to each other’s family events, etc.. I know I’m not alone in thinking “that’s an odd pairing” as it really is a throwback to how politicians and DC used to behave. I mean, I can’t imagine Kagan and Roberts all buddy buddy, but who knows I guess?

by Anonymousreply 18November 8, 2018 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!