Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC part 7

Let’s continue here

by Anonymousreply 601November 7, 2018 1:41 AM

Link to previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2018 11:41 PM

Thank you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2018 12:00 AM

Thanks OP!

Morning Joe today - no Mika. However, Joe gave a long speech about how upset Very Liberal Mika was about McCain's death...

I HATE Noah Rothman. He looks and sounds like a complete BITCH and always at odds with the rest of the panel. Why does Joe have him on the show?

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2018 1:53 AM

[quote]and saw both Nicolle

You saw Nicolle today? Was it a mirage?

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2018 2:25 AM

OP thank you for the new MSNBC7

I would imagine Avi V. must be living at the MSNBC studios. We won’t see him for months when he goes on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2018 3:11 AM

Mika is back tomorrow (without Joe again?)...

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2018 12:16 AM

Today may have been the first day of school for Nichole's kid, age 6. Just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2018 1:09 AM

I think Nicolle May be Arizona for the McCain services.

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2018 1:15 AM

If she was at the Arizona services, I think MSNBC would have her file a report. She reported from Barbara Bush's funeral with slightly swollen eyes right after the church service was over . Weren't services today family only? At least that's what the coverage seems like.

by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2018 1:19 AM

Hallie Jackson's interview with Omarosa is when I decided that she's just not that good. She was being really abrasive and curt with Omarosa and not letting good questions arise out of their conversation. Omarosa is smart and knows how to tease out facts, so blunt questions and multi-part bulldozers do not work with her. She's actually a lot like Donald - a little charming her goes a long way. Joy Reid was much better with O on AM Joy. Hallie needs to work on her reporting and interviewing skills.

She's hot though.

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2018 7:07 PM

Nicolle and Steve Schmidt were not invited. I read this on Politicalwire.

by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2018 7:23 PM

I agree, r10.

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2018 7:32 PM

Yeah, it was announced that "close campaign aides" were also not invited when the Palin announcement hit the press and I wondered if they were Nicolle and Steve, who actually did put country above party. I don't think he family wanted to deal with the fallout of having two MSNBC affiliated people there who were at odds with Palin during the campaign. The loony right-wingers would have brayed and brayed about it for ages.

Or it could simply be Meghan being spiteful. She was pissed about Game Change and accused them of disloyalty. I also recall that they had issues with Meghan;s appearance (tacky blonde dye job and inappropriately tight and low cut clothing) and behavior (loud and obnoxious and, by Meghan's own admission, frequently hung over) during the campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2018 7:32 PM

Steve Kornacki and his 'big' board, rolled-up shirtsleeve/khaki schtick, and spastic delivery are in need of Adderall, stat.

Loving MSNBC crew and their analysts.

Someone, Tell the idiot intern-procucers to include a fucking place on their guests' chyrons, pls.

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2018 7:43 PM

I found the stuff about her beefs with McCain's campaign advisers. I think NIcolle was the one dispatched to tell her to tone things down before Steve put the kibosh on her entirely

[quote]“I was so honest and beautifully naïve to many things,” she told me. “I just thought I was doing a fun thing, and that everyone would want to get in on it.” By the time Ms. McCain turned 24 in October 2008, she was blogging from semi-exile. (Her father’s campaign manager, Steve Schmidt, “banished” her and her entourage from the main campaign five weeks before its close for being “too controversial.”

[quote]During the 2008 presidential campaign, Ms. McCain had struggled to appear decorous, knowing that as a candidate’s daughter, her “entire job” was “standing, waving and wearing the right clothes, like a princess doll.”

[quote]There was the crazy sex among overworked “drones and journalists” blinded by “campaign goggles;” thefts of Mitt Romney signs by misbehaving McCainBlogettes; and even a Xanax mishap that left Ms. McCain “knocked out like a corpse” on a campaign plane (she gives a “special shout-out” to Cynthia McFadden of ABC, “for not putting it on ‘Nightline’ ”).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2018 7:50 PM

And there's this. It's everybody else's fault:

By McCain fille’s own account, she was “fired” from the campaign, because (she writes on page 119) she was perceived by those in charge to be “a curse, a brat, a diva, a monstrous daughter-of.” She pouted, she demanded makeup and hair-styling attention, she had crying fits and tantrums, some lasting hours. When the decision came down to banish her from the Straight Talk Express, her parents did not intercede on her behalf.

Throughout the book, she reminds people that she is the “daughter-of”—including the Secret Service details assigned to protect her family and whose diligent checking of proper campaign credentials antagonized Meghan to no end. Indeed, it was her treatment of the Secret Service that ultimately led to her being fired, and which rankled her arch nemesis, senior advisor Steve Schmidt, whose sole crime, it would appear, was being the only adult in the campaign willing to establish boundaries for McCain and the entourage of “Blogettes” that accompanied her. She describes Schmidt as her “least favorite person on the campaign,” even after he repeatedly protected her various antics from being exposed by the campaign press corps.

And what were those antics? In Dirty Sexy Politics she acknowledges being frequently late and disrespectful of the campaign’s schedule. She concedes to being rude to reporters and campaign volunteers, and even high echelon advisers. She got busted for stealing Mitt Romney campaign signs in New Hampshire. She took pictures of her father’s speechwriter Mark Salter while he was sleeping, after she and her pals had placed cockroaches on his arms and shoulders; she posted the image on her web site, then chides him in her book for “how seriously he can take himself.” She also rebuked him in her Daily Beast column for giving Heilemann and Halperin an interview for their book.

Chapter 17 of Dirty Sexy Politics is devoted to her getting blottoed on beer and whiskey in Nashville and, by her own account, she “was too drunk to remember” what happened and was “crazy hungover” the following day.

Then there was the overdose on Xanax, vividly described in the chapter entitled “My Lohan Moment.” McCain admits to overdosing on the prescription drug on Election Eve, leaving her zombie-like with a blanket over her head on the final leg of the campaign—while everyone else was feverishly focused on getting her father elected President of the United States. She describes her behavior as a bit like “an animal” and admits to not thinking “about anybody but myself.” Her sense of entitlement is astounding. “When would that stop,” she ponders on page 175. “When I grew up?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2018 7:57 PM

So, major snub of Nicolle by the McCains. Was it John, Cindy or Meghan I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 17August 30, 2018 9:17 PM

Why is Meghan so fat? Her mother doesn't look like she's ever been overweight, but Meghan has been pudgy at least since adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 18August 30, 2018 10:00 PM

I’m sure after a failed campaign, McCain and the entire family wanted to put all of that, including all of the campaign workers, in the rearview.

“Remember when Sarah Palin embarrassed you? Remember when Obama ate your lunch?” I’m not surprised that Nicole and Steve were deleted from the speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2018 10:03 PM

Katy Tur was so dry today when she subbed for Nicolle Wallace on Dateline: White House. Katy Tur would be putting people to sleep. She is just meh. Nicolle Wallace makes the show more lively. Katy Tur is such a Debbie Downer.

by Anonymousreply 20August 30, 2018 10:28 PM

I like Katy and Nicole. I don’t mind that they have different presentation styles. It’s ok to not compare women to each other once in a while and just appreciate the differences.

by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2018 10:50 PM

McKay Coppins is back!

by Anonymousreply 22August 31, 2018 12:22 AM

I love Nicolle! Thanks for the Meghan McCain tea I did not know the backstory.

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2018 10:54 AM

Andrea Mitchell trying to vamp without a TelePrompTer during this Aretha funeral coverage is painful. The woman is sputtering and stammering up a storm. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 24August 31, 2018 4:13 PM

Is it just me, or are Katy Tur's ears too big?

She gets Tony Dokoupil in the sack, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

by Anonymousreply 25August 31, 2018 5:18 PM

^^It's you!

by Anonymousreply 26August 31, 2018 5:38 PM

Kasie Hunt subbed for Nicolle Wallace today on Deadline: White House.

by Anonymousreply 27August 31, 2018 10:10 PM

Kasie is improving and developing her style. I wonder if this has been a rough week for Nicolle due to McCain’s funeral.

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2018 12:55 AM

Who knew Kasie Hunt could look so good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2018 1:09 AM

Kasie is a lovely butch straight gal

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2018 2:08 AM

Wow, she's got curves.

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2018 2:30 AM

"Wow, she's got curves. " .. and a wonky right eye. Too Kornaky-spazzy for me.

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2018 2:59 AM

Does anyone have any idea why Joy isn’t filling in for Lawrence or Brian?

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2018 3:04 AM

Chuck Todd (Toad)..being eaten alive on social media for his Thursday comment..."Chuck Todd Warns of Possible Mueller Bombshell: ‘I Wouldn’t Miss Work Tomorrow".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2018 3:04 AM

Remember this always.. friggin' tool. How does this Florida music major drop-out get/keep his job? Love most of their crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2018 3:09 AM

Kasie Hunt’s wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2018 3:11 AM

Bump. Nathan Bump.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2018 3:54 AM

I would love to see Joy fill in for Lawrence but she is back at The View table on Tuesday.

Meggy will prolly be a no show.

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2018 7:42 AM

luv joy

and kasie

cant stand that katie kay,,,,ugh

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2018 11:47 AM

Katty Kay is pretty boring. She comes on Morning Joe sometimes. It is her thick English accent that gives it away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2018 7:27 PM

Katty seems to be on her third eyelift now.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote] I like Katy and Nicole. I don’t mind that they have different presentation styles. It’s ok to not compare women to each other once in a while and just appreciate the differences.

It's okay to keep your cunt mouth shut once in a while, you condescending moron.

If you don't want comparisons, analysis, bitchy comments, appearance shredding, wardrobe critique and hairstyle dragging because every woman is so amazingly, magically, sacred and precious, then use one of your two brain cells and don't come to a notorious gossip website. DUH.

If you do decide to come here again, keep that passive aggressive, nannying finger wagging up your girlfriend's twat.

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2018 10:34 AM

R42 is triggered.

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2018 1:37 PM

Poor R42, coming off a hell of a Labor Day weekend bender. Try smoking a doob, it'll take the edge off.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2018 2:51 PM

r42 is pissed because, well...Michfest.

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2018 3:12 PM

R42 Gee how do you feel about Ali Velshi? He is become Good Night the face of MSNBC. The poor guy needs a few days off in a row.

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2018 5:46 PM

Can't stand Melvin. Raspy-voiced poor interviewer w/ no follow-ups of merit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2018 12:54 AM

Why the fuck is Steve K still on...Is there anyone who can tell him to sit on his hands ? He was wearing sneakers and runner's white socks with his khakis the other night. Man how I loathe him

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2018 1:16 AM

I didn't agree with Chuck Rosenberg's analysis on Nicolle's show today of how lifetime appointments "liberate" justices. Usually he's astute, but comparing hardcore ideologues like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh with the composition of SCOTUS in 1974 and the way justices were selected then is an inappropriate, superficial analogy. GOP judicial nominees today are specifically chosen to be culture warriors first and jurists second; it is impossible to overstate the extent to which nominating another Souter (or Blackmun, Brennan etc.) is the sum of all conservative fears. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will not evolve, and were tapped by Heritage for that very reason.

That being said, Roberts is the key vote in any hypothetical case deciding the fate of Trump's presidency.

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2018 2:26 AM

r48, Steve Kmetko?

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2018 4:34 AM

they threw that boring fug katy kay out of England

she is a joke and ya one too many face lift

SAD

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2018 10:21 AM

I cant underatnd melvins ciggy burnt voice either

replace him wid a hottie

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2018 10:22 AM

why don't the media talk bout st john McCain ditching his first wife for miss Richie rich....

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2018 10:25 AM

I quite like Katy Kay. She does a great job filling in for MoJoe during holidays when Joe and Mika couldn’t be bothered to show up.

by Anonymousreply 54September 4, 2018 5:01 PM

You just know that Choad the Toad wants to reverse Roe vs Wade. He seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 55September 4, 2018 9:27 PM

There is something different about Ari Melber's appearance this week, that I can't quite figure out.

His hair looks a little shorter and a little grayer, but it somehow has aged him 10 years, overnight. He almost looks like he's morphing into (GASP!) Ben Stein.

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2018 1:52 PM

Ari's new crop makes him look loke Glenn Greenwald in side angles. Which isn't good.

by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2018 1:56 PM

Bad haircut.

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2018 3:32 PM

Hugh Hughit is made comfortable on the Choad Show but nowhere else on MSNBC. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2018 9:45 PM

R58 A really bad haircut!

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2018 9:47 PM

Watching Ari now, it's amazing how much a bad haircut can alter someone's looks. To my eyes, he's almost unattractive right now.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2018 10:50 PM

Love when Nicolle Wallace drops in and visits Rachel's show.

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2018 1:36 AM

It's too bad Chris Hayes isn't gay. He has such great hair to run your hands through while he's giving you a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 63September 6, 2018 2:05 AM

R63 Considering the seriousness of today’s Whitehouse drama I learned ve where your head was (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 64September 6, 2018 2:09 AM

LOL, R64. I guess I need to distract myself with such thoughts to keep from crying sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 65September 6, 2018 2:20 AM

The axios guy needs an adult hair cut.

by Anonymousreply 66September 6, 2018 10:01 AM

Peter Alexander reporting that he gave Bill Shine and Sarah Sanders the NYT Anonymous article yesterday and they had to break it to Trump. Stephanie Ruhle commented "If I were Sarah Sanders, I'd still be in bed ordering my third breakfast" OMG, she went there.

by Anonymousreply 67September 6, 2018 1:16 PM

[quote]Stephanie Ruhle commented "If I were Sarah Sanders, I'd still be in bed ordering my third breakfast"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 6, 2018 1:35 PM

Stephanie had Chuck Todd on for "expert opinion" on how unprecedented it is

Chucky is a Political Director with NBC News. At his position, you should know it all. Chucky hemmed and hawed and tried to cowardly blast the NYT ("the Times better have this person really be a senior admin official). He didn't have any expertise or insight of his own, just quoted what NBC's presidential historian has said.

by Anonymousreply 69September 6, 2018 3:20 PM

Stephanie is a guest on Seth Meyers tonight.

by Anonymousreply 70September 6, 2018 4:56 PM

During the confirmation coverage, MSNBC should have a little window in the corner for us to see Stephanie’s eye rolls and looks of exasperation and outrage.

GUARANTEE that her boobs will be showcased by her outfit when she appears on Seth Myers show.

by Anonymousreply 71September 6, 2018 5:07 PM

I really, really hope that clip with Stephanie's joke ends up on Youtube and/or Seth M mentions it tonight in her interview.

I've always liked her, and she has continually proven to have a good combination of professionalism, personality, sense of humor and an intellectual grasp of all types of subjects. She's able to co-host her show with Ali Velshi and show an ease that Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson could never pull off.

by Anonymousreply 72September 6, 2018 7:05 PM

Watched the "expert", Chucky Todd mumble, stutter, and eye-roll when attempting to talk w/ Ari about the then breaking Op-ed news. he was totally outclassed...and had Hugh H. on MTPD. Embarrassingly bush league and again, ill-prepared and extremely unprofessionally dis-articulate.

What do DC Journos and insiders think of "Dossier-scolder" Todd?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 6, 2018 7:21 PM

Wow, Steve Schmitt blaming everyone else for the rise of Sarah Palin except himself. On Nicole Wallace’s show, of course. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 74September 6, 2018 8:41 PM

Oh the irony, Nicole Wallace and Steve Schmidt making excuses for allowing Sarah Palin to be on the ticket while they blast the cowardice of people in the Trump administration for not doing something about Trump. Are there no decent Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 75September 6, 2018 8:46 PM

If you’re interested in Palin/Schmidt/Wallace, you must watch the replay of NW’s show. Lots of BTS insight.

Nicole confirmed that she and Steve are hated by the McCains and were NOT invited to the memorial. Hmmmm...,,

by Anonymousreply 76September 6, 2018 8:47 PM

Wallace and Schmidt were hated by McCain according to what I have heard was for their participation in the writing and interviews in the Game Change book. McCain considered that traitorous.

by Anonymousreply 77September 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Palin wasn't their choice. She was pushed on McCain by the RNC.

by Anonymousreply 78September 6, 2018 8:53 PM

Kamala Harris will be a guest on Rachel’s show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 79September 6, 2018 10:34 PM

John Kerry was just a guest on ALL IN WITH CHRIS HAYS, damn he looks good for the age of 74, wonder if he has had some work done. He had none of the wrinkles that he has had in his recent pictures.

by Anonymousreply 80September 7, 2018 12:45 AM

Kathy Griffin will be on Hard Ball with Chris Matthews tomorrow Sept 7th.

by Anonymousreply 81September 7, 2018 12:46 AM

Swalwell alert on Rachel!

by Anonymousreply 82September 7, 2018 1:51 AM

Kamala was on the phone, though, and kept going in and out.

by Anonymousreply 83September 7, 2018 1:52 AM

I came here to see if anybody was going to comment on how Kerry looked r81 I think he looks awful. like he is wearing a mask made of Jell-o. He has had a few to many injections in that giant head of his and that wig looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 84September 7, 2018 1:57 AM

Ugh, my DVR has a nasty habit of cutting out during taping and I missed the entire 20 min, with Schmidt and discussion about McCain and Palin.

by Anonymousreply 85September 7, 2018 2:05 AM

R84, different strokes for different folks, I thought Kerry looked great, especially considering he is a 74 year old man. Trump is only 72 and look at what a piece of shit he looks like.

by Anonymousreply 86September 7, 2018 2:08 AM

R84 - You sound like a profound person, deeply concerned about our Republic. Whatever else you do, please do keep keeping on, keeping your voice heard in the discourse about how our Democracy might or might not survive so-called ugly mugs.

You seem to have insights so incisive, it's a wonder you have not made it on to any pundit shows. Maybe you aren't presentable enough for television so that your mug must be kept off TV so as not to scare young children or nubile women you crave?

by Anonymousreply 87September 7, 2018 2:16 AM

Did anyone else just hear Joe and Mika laughing during that interview with Senator Hirono? So disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 88September 7, 2018 11:33 AM

Mazie Hinoro is an idiot. Hawaii & the Democratic Party & the country deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 89September 7, 2018 11:54 AM

Kerry has definitely had work done. Lots of fillers.

by Anonymousreply 90September 7, 2018 5:02 PM

Kerry has also had an eyelift. He looks ridiculous now.

by Anonymousreply 91September 7, 2018 6:16 PM

Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of The Rachel Maddow Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 8, 2018 2:06 AM

Kellyanne goes on Choad Toad’s Sunday show since she knows that he won’t call her on her bullshit.

Instead on battling her lie for lie, Choad rolls his eyes and treats her like a joke. She’s not a joke—she’s dangerous and destructive.

by Anonymousreply 93September 9, 2018 10:13 PM

Joe and Mika actually showed up last week, I was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 94September 9, 2018 10:19 PM

I refuse to watch Kuntyanne. Any show she is on, I turn off.

by Anonymousreply 95September 9, 2018 10:24 PM

There are a lot of Republicans on MSNBC and it gets annoying when they start bitching about democrats...like bitching that Obama said some truthful things about Trump. Trump is a nightmare, we should bitch about him 24 hours a day, he is killing our great country.

by Anonymousreply 96September 9, 2018 10:28 PM

Does anyone know anything about Dean Obeidallah? He appears on Joy's show occasionally (like yesterday). He's cute but I can never really find any personal info on him.

by Anonymousreply 97September 9, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote] R63: It's too bad Chris Hayes isn't gay. He has such great hair to run your hands through while he's giving you a blowjob.

Good grief. Of course he’s Gay. He’s just getting around to it later in life, is all.

by Anonymousreply 98September 10, 2018 12:30 AM

Nicolle giving it to the orange idiot for his sad little hurricane update today. He claims 3,000 dead in Puerto Rico last year is an "unsung success;" claims the one heading toward the Carolinas today is "bigger than anything in decades, maybe ever" even though it is not unlike several other storms in recent memory. Just an ignorant douche trying in advance to influence outcomes and cover for mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2018 8:21 PM

He seems to get excited describing the size of these storms. It is not a condo building moron!!

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2018 8:23 PM

Trump gives himself an “A+”. That alone should be cause for impeachment. Such hubris! It’s a disgrace!

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2018 8:24 PM

Ari Melber kept cutting off Wendy Davis trying to ask the question that she was answering before he cut her off. Tacky, trying to get ahead

by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2018 10:39 PM

Chris Hayes is in Michigan tonight. Bad luck, he should be in Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 103September 12, 2018 12:04 AM

Ali Velshi is on his way to the coast. No need to fix windswept hair when you send Ali to a storm.

by Anonymousreply 104September 12, 2018 12:24 AM

David Korn is a bore.

by Anonymousreply 105September 12, 2018 2:18 AM

Wasn’t Korn outed as a sexual predator? What happened with that?

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Joe died his hair over the weekend and he looks 10 years younger. He covered about 80% of the gray.

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2018 2:46 AM

Chris Hayes has bleached his teeth. Now he just needs Invisalign and he’ll be all set. I had teeth like his. It just took a year to straighten them.

by Anonymousreply 108September 13, 2018 12:33 AM

Chris has really great skin. I bet he’s got no tats.

by Anonymousreply 109September 13, 2018 12:35 AM

I like seeing Craig Melvin all wet down in the Carolinas but I do wish he's remove his windbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 110September 13, 2018 9:07 PM

Josh Barro was on Morning Joe today wearing a too tight white dress shirt with no jacket. He seems to be chunking up a bit and it looked like he was wearing a bra and his nips were erect. Very Daddy Porn.

by Anonymousreply 111September 13, 2018 9:39 PM

Ari started off with the big news that Manifort reached a plea deal. Chuck Todd, right before, did not report this. So, my question is, do these guys keep news a secret from each other so they get to break it? It seems so.

by Anonymousreply 112September 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Miguel Almaguer is covering the hurricane. Smokin' hot, even covered in a soakin' wet windbreaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 14, 2018 5:18 AM

The one who's hot as fuck to me is Gadi Schwartz. Lord, the things I would do to him....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 14, 2018 6:37 AM

Morning Joe is in Mississippi today. Hosts are perched on those bar stool type chairs on an open platform.

I guess now that the engagement made Mika an "honest woman", they're pushing Elise Jordan as a sex pot. Her legs are on full display a la Faux News, while Mika's wearing pants.

by Anonymousreply 115September 14, 2018 12:38 PM

Saw Joe Fryer doing hurricane duty this morning. Didn't someone mention that he's gay? Or am I thinking of someone else? I googled but didn't find any info about it.

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2018 1:07 PM

I always expect Miguel Almaguer to end his reports with “Gustavo Almodovar, Channel 10 Eyewitness News”

by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2018 1:19 PM

Personally, I'd rather see Gabe Gutierrez get pounded by the storm than Miguel Almaguer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2018 1:40 PM

Agree that Gadi is hot as hell. Miguel is gay, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2018 9:14 PM

Ari didn’t shave today. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2018 10:13 PM

Ari has terrible dark circles under his eyes today. WTF is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2018 10:14 PM

I noticed that too, r121. A lot of news people pulled all nighters yesterday because of the hurricane, but most of those were on site at the Carolina shores. What’s Ari’s excuse?

by Anonymousreply 122September 14, 2018 10:20 PM

He’s in Seattle, maybe it was a rough trip.

I know he’s ‘gay divorced’ - who is his ex? Anyone we would have heard of?

by Anonymousreply 123September 14, 2018 10:23 PM

Joy just posted that she will no longer be hosting RM tonight.

Did Rachel cancel her night off in order to report on the Manafort news?

Does anyone know why Joy is no longer the guest host of TRMS tonight?

by Anonymousreply 124September 14, 2018 11:05 PM

Who are you referencing, R123?

by Anonymousreply 125September 14, 2018 11:24 PM

Because Rachel’s coming in, r124

by Anonymousreply 126September 14, 2018 11:30 PM

Gabe Gutierrez, seriously R118? He's got thin old-grandma lips.

by Anonymousreply 127September 14, 2018 11:48 PM

R119, I assume Miguel is gay. His wiki page lists his hobbies under 'Personal life'.

by Anonymousreply 128September 14, 2018 11:49 PM

Steve 'the spaz' Kornacki substituting for Matthews on Hardball tonight...just had his balls removed by a former NY Haradin/Repub Congresswoman. Embarrassing...again.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2018 12:22 AM

No he didn't. That former congresswoman...Nan something...is a true-blue cult repug. I don't know why they have her on.

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2018 12:25 AM

he could have chewed her up and spit her out. Steve is way too easy on these Rep talking assholes. Chtris Hates has been furious and taking no prisoners...good on him.

Hot weather daddy on now Would it be too much for their idiot producers/inters to let us know who is speaking ans WHERE they are speaking from?!

Love MSNBC but all too often like Junior Varsity AV Club...fix it.

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2018 12:38 AM

* Chris Hayes

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2018 12:40 AM

Would so love to see Elie Honig without clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2018 1:34 AM

Chris Hayes looks like grown up Charlie Brown with glasses. He really shouldn't wear round glasses with his round face and head.

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2018 3:19 AM

Gadi's a good son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2018 4:24 AM

OMG Gadinpings big time! He’s a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 136September 15, 2018 4:28 AM

Gadi pings

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2018 4:29 AM

Elie Honig was on All In w/Chris Hayes tonight looking mighty fine. I want him All In Me.

His voice is funny sounding but he carries it with such macho swagger that it works.

by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2018 7:29 AM

[quote]Because Rachel’s coming in

There was something about Rachel's appearance tonight that looked as if she'd come in unexpectedly. Her eyes were a little baggy and she didn't appear to be in her usual studio. I didn't see the whole show, though, so if some explanation was given, I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2018 7:35 AM

Gadi is a cutie... loved his wet pants and VPL.

by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2018 7:38 AM

Yes r139, she explained at the end of her show during the chit chat with LO’D.

She was in a studio in Los Angeles, where she was visiting family.

by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2018 7:44 AM

Info on Ari’s ex-wife. Gay ex have no idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2018 7:48 AM

OK, wtf is up w/ former Sen Barbara Boxer's eyes looks like they were dyed black...hope she's alright.

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2018 8:02 AM

Hayes is a cutie

by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2018 8:11 AM

It must be radioactive traceable iodine injected right into her eyeballs. Any doctors here?

by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2018 8:11 AM

I agree, R144. Chris Hayes is adorable and cute and smart and seems sweet. The only thing that keeps him from really being my type (other than he's straight) is the fact he's so tall (I think well over 6 feet). I like short guys.

by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2018 8:13 AM

(@HansNichols) looks like Mr. Burns' assistant on the Simpsons... same voice, too.

Love Jill Wine-Banks.

by Anonymousreply 147September 15, 2018 8:15 AM

Did anyone notice that Garret Haake, who is supposed to be reporting from the halls of Congress, was actually clad in waterproof gear reporting from the Carolinas in full flood gear today? Right after Ali. Did he get demoted somehow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 15, 2018 8:22 AM

Danny Cevallos on RIGHT NOW!

by Anonymousreply 149September 15, 2018 11:19 AM

After watching Ali’s coverage of the Carolina’s I have to admit I am now a fan. Basically he can cover any story. He has handled his assignment over the past few days like the pro he is.

Yes, I noticed Garret Haake. I assumed they assigned the ones with the most experience dealing with disasters.

CNN sends all of their top people.

by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2018 1:30 PM

Even the poindexter who usually reports from the Pentagon was sent to do storm coverage.

The Hispanic woman kept calling Garrett “Garrett Hank.” Something about her makes me think that if you accidentally mispronounced her name just once, she’d rain down holy hell.

by Anonymousreply 151September 15, 2018 1:55 PM

Danny Cevallos again with AM Joy.

by Anonymousreply 152September 15, 2018 2:05 PM

Thanks, R150, I'm from California and tend to get bored with wall-to-wall hurricane coverage. I am interested, but it's non-stop, repetitive and gets overbearing, and not-so-informative after a while, so I tune it out. I assumed they send folks to stand in water as a punishment or demotion.

I agree about Ali Velshi (whom I don't recall seeing in hip-waders). I thought he did a very fine job at the Texas church shooting last year. He was very empathetic with the folks he interviewed.

by Anonymousreply 153September 15, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote]Did he get demoted somehow?

That's not a demotion, on the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 154September 15, 2018 4:13 PM

Jill Wine-Banks pin was perfect for the occasion. She was wearing a bird in a cage to symbolize Manafort singing!

by Anonymousreply 155September 16, 2018 2:43 AM

Joe and Mika are pretty boring now.

by Anonymousreply 156September 17, 2018 11:45 AM

Michael Steele used to be omnipresent across the various shows, but I haven't seen him in months. Did he piss someone off, or is he back working for the evil empire?

by Anonymousreply 157September 17, 2018 12:52 PM

Please visit and comment/vote for your favorite newsmen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 17, 2018 2:06 PM

Did anyone else happen to hear Lawrence telling Rachel he had been aware of the letter Feinstein had in her possession a week earlier. He must still be in touch with his contacts in D.C.

by Anonymousreply 159September 17, 2018 4:26 PM

R160, yes I saw that. I've also seen Lawrence refuse to detail news for which he only had one source. Integrity will out.

by Anonymousreply 160September 17, 2018 4:28 PM

Michael Steele was on shows last week.

by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Michael Steele seems to appear regularly on Nicholle Wallace's show.

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2018 7:03 PM

Michael Steele is also on Hardball with Chris Matthews quite often. I can understand if you wouldn't want to endure an hour of Chris Matthews to have a chance to see him there, though.

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2018 8:19 PM

Ari has hot weekend stubble but he’s gonna have to pay overweight luggage fines fore those heavy - though kind of sexy - bags under his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2018 10:06 PM

R165, the last guest Ari had on his show today -- I can't think of her name -- isn't she the one he's rumored to be banging?

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2018 11:20 PM

Barbara Boxer (former senator) was just on Hardball and her face was pulled tighter than a drum. The woman is 77 years old and not a single wrinkle, line or bag to be seen. It was creepy. Her eyes could barely open. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2018 11:35 PM

r164 Michael Steele is on Hardball with Chris Matthews, now.

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2018 11:53 PM

r167Sen. Boxer appears to have no sclerae (whites). Get big-board and filler- in (newsboi fluffer?) Steve Kornacki off my screen and on a vacation!!

by Anonymousreply 168September 17, 2018 11:58 PM

Chris Hayes looking buff, still articulate and his bad-assed self grew a pair. Love it/him.

by Anonymousreply 169September 18, 2018 12:04 AM

Liz Plank has been making Ari eat her pussy all night, every night. He's exhausted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 18, 2018 12:07 AM

Love the fearless Hawaiian, Sen. Hirono; she named and wants to interview Mr. Judge, the other man in the attack room.

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2018 12:13 AM

Ayman Mohyeldin does not look good with a beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 18, 2018 2:30 PM

Donnie Deutsch slinging the truth left and right on the Nicole Wallace show. I know that DL hates him but I love Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 173September 18, 2018 8:17 PM

I love Donnie, too. He's Fuckable Trump.

by Anonymousreply 174September 18, 2018 8:20 PM

Dear MSNBC: TRUMP STILL POTUS is not breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 175September 18, 2018 9:05 PM

I love Donnie but there's something about the way he talks that makes me nervous - he's manic or something. Still, we need every voice on our side that we can get!

by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2018 9:06 PM

Chuck Todd only gets worse. Hugh Hewitt was my automatic channel changer; I'll be adding Chuckie.

by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2018 10:02 PM

Hardball is airing ads from Cheeto's committee 45 Committee extolling GOP and of course, Cheeto.

I can take or leave Chris Matthews but now I'm definitely leaving as long as he continues to show these ads.

by Anonymousreply 178September 18, 2018 11:57 PM

Do you really think Matthews has any control over ads shown on his show? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 179September 19, 2018 12:06 AM

I’m quitting the Chris Matthews Shiw for his decision to air Subaru ads.

by Anonymousreply 180September 19, 2018 12:08 AM

Jill Wine-Banks alert, she's on with Chris Hayes right now.

by Anonymousreply 181September 19, 2018 12:27 AM

I love Jill and she deserves far better lighting than she's being currently given.

by Anonymousreply 182September 19, 2018 12:33 AM

R180, I couldn't care less who makes the decision.

His show airs those ads, ergo, I don't watch, it's an easy choice.

by Anonymousreply 183September 19, 2018 12:34 AM

Oh wow David Brock on Chris Hayes bringing us behind the Republican black curtain

by Anonymousreply 184September 19, 2018 12:43 AM

Hillary Clinton on Rachel Maddow NOW!

No sign of back brace.

by Anonymousreply 185September 19, 2018 1:06 AM

Hillz is displaying substantial jewellery.

by Anonymousreply 186September 19, 2018 1:07 AM

Good for Hillz, she deserves some shinies after all the shit she’s been through.

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2018 1:09 AM

Hillz just said to Rachel:

"...Our fingers are in the dyke..."

A HAHAHAHAHAHA, classic

by Anonymousreply 188September 19, 2018 1:55 AM

Oh fuck, Brian Williams interviewing Doris Kearns Goodwin...both plagiarists.

by Anonymousreply 189September 19, 2018 3:47 AM

On Morning Joe this morning the best line was said by Mike “He’s a few baskets short of a picnic”.

by Anonymousreply 190September 19, 2018 11:02 AM

^^^^referrung to Joe, I presume

by Anonymousreply 191September 19, 2018 1:00 PM

No r192, referring to the pResident in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 192September 19, 2018 1:10 PM

It was a joke

by Anonymousreply 193September 19, 2018 2:00 PM

So is the president r194.

by Anonymousreply 194September 19, 2018 2:03 PM

Megyn Kelly just appeared on Hardball to talk about the Kavanaugh story. WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 195September 19, 2018 11:37 PM

Notable mentions for style makeovers (long ago noticed by DL!): Bob Costa, Jill Wine-Banks, and DL fave Maggie Haberman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 19, 2018 11:49 PM

I'd be willing to bet Robert Costa's sex life has improved greatly since he lost all the weight.

by Anonymousreply 197September 20, 2018 12:21 AM

Who knows? Lots of people like extra cushion for their pushin.

by Anonymousreply 198September 20, 2018 12:46 AM

YIKES!!! Finally the return of Josh Barro and he is sporting a truly hideous manicured beard.

by Anonymousreply 199September 20, 2018 12:58 AM

I was disgusted by all the airtime Chris Matthews gave to that smug arrogant pinhead Megyn Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 200September 20, 2018 2:27 AM

Good god in heaven I hope they're not testing that cunt MK's Q score with MSNBC's evening viewers.

by Anonymousreply 201September 20, 2018 3:01 AM

Megyn Kelly had a terrific facelift.

by Anonymousreply 202September 20, 2018 3:10 AM

I have a feeling Joy Reid is getting the Thomas Roberts treatment by the network. At one time like Roberts she was the "it" person on MSNBC. She was the go to person to fill in for off hosts for all the shows and did multiple appearances as guest on a daily basis.

Now she has the weekend show and that's it. She doesn't even tweet that much anymore. Something is going on.

by Anonymousreply 203September 20, 2018 5:09 AM

Joe and Mika won't come into work, I say fire them both.

by Anonymousreply 204September 20, 2018 5:20 AM

And he got a fucking hair cut, r198

by Anonymousreply 205September 20, 2018 8:35 AM

R204, well it might be that scandal she was embroiled in just a few months ago, dontcha think?

by Anonymousreply 206September 20, 2018 8:39 AM

Josh looks like he's fattening up again, hence the beard.

by Anonymousreply 207September 20, 2018 5:20 PM

I have also wondered about the obvious side lining of Joy Reid. I love Joy and I hope they are just trying to insulate her and protect her by limiting her exposure until the controversy blows over. I wonder how much say the hosts have in who subs for them?

On another note. I have a hunch Ari Melber is mostly straight but ....wouldn't be surprised if he has had a cock in his mouth

by Anonymousreply 208September 20, 2018 6:01 PM

^^^which Joy controversy are you referring to? The anti gay stuff from her blog? Didn’t that blow over months ago? Is there a new controversy?

by Anonymousreply 209September 20, 2018 6:58 PM

Chris Matthews seems sick tonight on his show, maybe he should have taken the day off instead of pushing himself to come to work?

Even though he takes a lot of time off already.

by Anonymousreply 210September 20, 2018 11:44 PM

He’s not only coughing, but also seems to be getting acid reflux or this uncontrollable need to burp that he covers up.

by Anonymousreply 211September 20, 2018 11:54 PM

Imagine the non stop burping and coughing that Chris must do off camera. His poor wife.

by Anonymousreply 212September 21, 2018 12:04 AM

I think Sam Seder is cute. Bet he has a hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 213September 21, 2018 12:27 AM

She sure isn't much to look at, and that is being rather kind, but Lisa Graves has been appearing quite a bit on Lawrence O'Donnell and she always impresses me with her depth of knowledge and insight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 21, 2018 2:41 AM

^^^Love her!

by Anonymousreply 215September 21, 2018 2:45 AM

Maya Wiley and Mimi Roach are also both great.

by Anonymousreply 216September 21, 2018 3:30 AM

MSNBC has moved Velshi & Rhule show from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. starting Monday. Craig Melvin will be taking the 11 a.m. spot.

by Anonymousreply 217September 21, 2018 6:04 PM

Does um, er, ah......Andrea, um, ah.......(pause) Mitchell still have a.................

daytime show on MSNBC?

by Anonymousreply 218September 21, 2018 6:09 PM

That's great news about Velshi and Ruhle getting two hours instead of just one!

Now if they would only show up on their show on the same day once and awhile we'd really have it made.

by Anonymousreply 219September 21, 2018 7:42 PM

r219, you..i mean Andrea used to have the 1PM to 2PM timeslot maybe you're just being switched back to it?

On the other hand, maybe this is MSNBC's subtle way of telling you it's time to retire?

by Anonymousreply 220September 21, 2018 7:44 PM

Let's get this straight. Velshi and Ruhle are moving from 11 am to 1 pm, and Craig Melvin is moving from 1 pm to 11 am. They are simply switching places, there is nothing there that says anything about either of them getting expanded timeslots.

I assume that Andrea Mitchell will just continue to occupy the 12 noon slot like she already does.

by Anonymousreply 221September 21, 2018 7:49 PM

I like Chuck Rosenberg. Sometimes he shows up with beat read eyes. I assume he washes them out for the show.

by Anonymousreply 222September 22, 2018 1:41 AM

I have filthy, dirty thoughts for what I'd like to do sexually with Eli Stokols.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 24, 2018 8:15 PM

Eli has the most beautiful sad eyes......

by Anonymousreply 224September 24, 2018 8:19 PM

WTF is going on backstage at MSNBC today??

First they couldn't get Jill Wine-Banks mic to work properly after 2 attempts. Then, when they did, it sounded like someone was washing the silverware behind Andrea Mitchell.

Now on Nicole Wallace there's someone backstage with a hacking cough rearranging furniture.

by Anonymousreply 225September 24, 2018 8:21 PM

Wow, R226, I hadn't seen those but today during Velshi and Ruhle's new 1PM show there was really loud banging during one panel with Hallie Jackson that sounded like heavy construction. Someone mic'd actually laughed because it was so ridiculous to hear that going on in the background.

by Anonymousreply 226September 24, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote]Sometimes he shows up with beat read eyes.

Oh, dear. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 227September 24, 2018 8:35 PM

[quote]Now on Nicole Wallace there's someone backstage with a hacking cough rearranging furniture.

On MTP Katy Tur (filling in for the Toad) sounds like she has a cold.

by Anonymousreply 228September 24, 2018 9:20 PM

There’s something going around at NBC/MSNBC during the last week or so. Last week Chris Matthews was practically hacking up a lung during his program. That said, there also seems to be a lot of extraneous noise during the broadcasts, either just off the set, or at the remote locations (WaPo, Capitol, etc.), banging and clanging, voices and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 229September 24, 2018 9:42 PM

The gross noises that Chris Matthews makes are getting really distracting.

by Anonymousreply 230September 24, 2018 10:10 PM

Is the sound cutting on/off, or is that my equipment?

by Anonymousreply 231September 24, 2018 10:42 PM

The entire staff has THE RUSSIAN FLU.

They are all going to die!!!

by Anonymousreply 232September 24, 2018 10:59 PM

Chris Mathews sounded much better tonight. Hope Rachel stays healthy – remember ~6 months ago when it seemed she was at death's door.

by Anonymousreply 233September 24, 2018 11:38 PM

Heilemann said on The Last Word that he had seen Mark Judge (Kavanaugh's school friend) in bars, and Judge was every bit like you would imagine from his so-called books. Heilemann had a long descriptive phrase but I just recall "drunken thug".

Sounded like Heilemann worked as a bartender at some point.

by Anonymousreply 234September 25, 2018 3:12 AM

After watching Avenatti on Rachel’s show this evening I think the Republicans should beware. Avenatti delivers.

by Anonymousreply 235September 25, 2018 3:17 AM

Rosenstein is about to be fired and MSNBC pundits still haven't agreed on how his name is to be pronounced. Today Phil Rucker managed to cram both pronunciations in one single utterance!

by Anonymousreply 236September 25, 2018 3:30 AM

Is Ashley Parker gaining weight? She looked heavier tonight on Brian's show. Or perhaps she's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 237September 25, 2018 3:33 AM

R230 and others Was it anything like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 25, 2018 6:18 AM

Wow, R239, imagine if that other clip hadn’t leaked years ago, how much he would have flipped out.

My guess is that nobody could be as bad as I imagine Keith Olbermann was.

by Anonymousreply 239September 25, 2018 1:11 PM

I heard dushware, like offee ups and little demitasse spoons. I’d have freaked out, too, it was like a free for all.

Besides, why is there hammering at 7:00 pm (Pacific Time) or later, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 240September 25, 2018 1:13 PM

I don’t have time to go through 7 threads but has Kacys right eye been discussed on here?

She is gorgeous but I wonder if her eye has always been like that or did the Botox hit a wrong nerve?

by Anonymousreply 241September 25, 2018 1:14 PM

Oh, Mika is trying to sell a book, so she and Joe decided they could show up at the studio for a change. Well fuck them. At this point I can not watch either one of them, two Repugs in sheeps clothing.

by Anonymousreply 242September 25, 2018 1:17 PM

There are a lot if Republicans on staff but most of the hired commentators seem to be good people.

by Anonymousreply 243September 25, 2018 1:21 PM

[quote] R223: I like Chuck Rosenberg. Sometimes he shows up with beat read eyes. I assume he washes them out for the show.

Oh, dear. I still like Chuck Rosenberg, but he must be beaten pretty forcefully for his eyes to be that red.

by Anonymousreply 244September 25, 2018 1:27 PM

[quote] R232: Is the sound cutting on/off, or is that just my equipment?

So, I gather that this is just my equipment? NUTS! With my component set-up, it could be any one of 5 pieces.

Is there no “Mr. Peabody” on DataLounge?

by Anonymousreply 245September 25, 2018 1:32 PM

Kacy’s eye, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 246September 25, 2018 2:01 PM

Kacy's eye has always been like that, R247. Sometimes it's more noticeable than others. Also, she sometimes styles her hair and tilts her head in a way that draws attention to it.

by Anonymousreply 247September 25, 2018 2:07 PM

Chuck Todd should just leave NBC and MSNBC altogether.

by Anonymousreply 248September 25, 2018 2:48 PM

I don’t watch Morning Joe but I’m seeing Mika on Tge View. GREAT hair. Great. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 249September 25, 2018 3:30 PM

R246, I've noticed it too, but I wouldn't describe it as the sound going on/off. What I hear is a more like a 1-second "blip" that almost sounds similar to when someone's audio cuts out to censor profanity, etc.

With all of these tech difficulties spanning over multiple days, whoever is working on MSNBC's infrastructure is doing a horrible job.

by Anonymousreply 250September 25, 2018 6:26 PM

I just caught the very end of Katy Tur's show as she was handing off to Ali Velshi. She looked quite upset and subdued, noting that the "sisterhood" (of women who have been raped and abused) "is much bigger, much bigger than people think it is." The issue is personal to most women because they've felt vulnerability at one point or another without necessarily having been violated, but reading her facial expression, body language, and tone of voice it seems like much more to her.

by Anonymousreply 251September 25, 2018 7:19 PM

I’m noticing gray hair on Ari for the first time. His haircut is more conservative. Still hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 252September 25, 2018 10:04 PM

Katy will feel better tonight after a tender bout of non-objectifying, non-exploitative, gently penetrative sex with Tony Dokoupil.

by Anonymousreply 253September 25, 2018 10:11 PM

Katy Tur must have had a #MeToo moment in the back of her head.

by Anonymousreply 254September 25, 2018 10:23 PM

Is that what you really think it takes, R254? Please elaborate/

by Anonymousreply 255September 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Andrea Mitchell's voice sounded blurry today on Erin Burnett's show, r232. Like her mike wasn't working properly.

by Anonymousreply 256September 26, 2018 12:07 AM

Adam Jentleson is hot.

by Anonymousreply 257September 26, 2018 12:21 AM

Chris Hayes just had a very funny segment showing at least 10 instances in which Trump - reading the TelePrompTer - reads the wrong word and simply inserts the word AND after the misread word, following it with the correct word, because god forbid he just admits he read the wrong word.

“Human struggling, AND smuggling, should not be tolerated!”

by Anonymousreply 258September 26, 2018 12:54 AM

Think you mean Nicolle Wallace’s show R257. Sounded like Andrea's mic fell down inside her dress or something. Too bad, she sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher.

by Anonymousreply 259September 26, 2018 1:00 AM

Jennifer Rubin is one of my favorite msnbc personalities. She’s wonderful!

by Anonymousreply 260September 26, 2018 1:32 PM

I don't much care for Ari what's-his-name (the pseudo rapper), but he's a lot better than Trumpy, who's been monopolizing the airwaves for over an hour & is now taking up the first part of Ari's show. During the past hour, I didn't mind missing Chuck Todd (or whoever his replacement for today was) either, but anyone would have been an improvement over Trumpy. He'd better not interfere with Rachel Maddow's show (a mere 2 hours & 45 minutes away)!

by Anonymousreply 261September 26, 2018 10:16 PM

R259, my favorite is when Trump said “We fight for the furniture.....and the future.... of our children.”

by Anonymousreply 262September 26, 2018 10:19 PM

“Eleanor, I think you’re Swealenor!” Clift is on with Ari. I haven’t seen her in a while, the old gal still has it.

by Anonymousreply 263September 26, 2018 10:23 PM

Eleanor is a regular on Michaelangelo Signorile's Sirius radio program. It is nice to see her back on TV. Fun fact: she was Montgomery Clift's sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 264September 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Ari Melber's appearance has gotten really sloppy lately. He looks bloated and sweaty. For the past two days, he's had this patch of hair that he's failed to shave off because it sits in the cleft between his nose and mouth. How he can't see that is beyond me. And he needs to trim his nose hairs.

by Anonymousreply 265September 27, 2018 12:15 AM

Ari is HOT! Leave him the fuck alone. He can look like a skinny-armed,hairy-backed, unshaven, baggy-eyed, tweaking gray haired after-weekend mess and he will STILL be a stud.

Get off my lawn, r266 bitch.

by Anonymousreply 266September 27, 2018 12:22 AM

Love this legal eagle Cynthia Alksne. She’s on now with Brian Williams. I’ve admired her contributions for a while, I wish the network used her more.

by Anonymousreply 267September 27, 2018 6:31 PM

Has anyone noticed how incredibly subdued Nicolle Wallace has been in her last two appearances? Definitely not her usual cheerful and enthusiastic self. It must have been a gut punch to her after having worked in the White House with Kavanaugh for six years and now hearing about the assault, his drinking behavior (and blatantly lying about it), and his various disparagements of women after having reached a very different assessment about him during the Bush years. Not only about him, but other men there. I wonder if she feels bamboozled, and not just by Kavanaugh. Looks like watching him come unhinged during his opening statement and his ridiculously overly emotive responses to questioning might have been a scales falling from the eyes moment for her. (besides working with Palin and being excluded from McCain's funeral for "disloyalty."

by Anonymousreply 268September 28, 2018 9:26 PM

[quote]"Eleanor, I think you’re Swealenor!” Clift is on with Ari. I haven’t seen her in a while, the old gal still has it.

Love that reference, r264. She always kicked ass on The McGlaughin Group (sp?) and those SNL sketches were great. Germondo!

Back to MSNBC hosts: Ali Velshi has become a fave of mine. He knows his stuff and has been a great asset to the network in the past few months. Like his 1 pm co-host Stephanie R, it took a while but now they are both completely on their game. Take no prisoners, Ali.

by Anonymousreply 269September 28, 2018 11:04 PM

And I'd like to say I adore Stephanie Ruhle!

Her very smart sass is really getting me through these dark days.

The one good thing about Trump is he's actually got me to pay attention and watch the news. Either MSNBC and CNN are on all the time now..

by Anonymousreply 270September 29, 2018 1:10 AM

I do like Stephanie Ruhle but I also think she cries too much sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 271September 29, 2018 1:20 AM

I adore Mya Wylie

by Anonymousreply 272September 29, 2018 1:26 AM

Adam Jentleson.

Oh my! He's so fine.

by Anonymousreply 273September 29, 2018 2:29 AM

I like him, too, R274. Any dish? Gay? Straight?

by Anonymousreply 274September 29, 2018 2:37 AM

I'm usually not into daddies, and his politics are repugnant to me, but something about Bret Stephens makes me desperately want to introduce him to the man going up into the other man.

Shameful display, I know.

by Anonymousreply 275September 29, 2018 2:43 AM

I want to stroke Adam Jentleson's thick . . . beard.

by Anonymousreply 276September 29, 2018 3:29 AM

R277, I bet that ain't the only thing he's got that's thick.

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2018 1:56 PM

Nicole knows too many people. I think she was naive. Now it is very clear to her what a bunch of assholes she was working for and with.

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2018 2:43 PM

Brett Stephens wrote a gag inducing OpEd in the Times this morning. Essentially laying blame on Dems for the Kavanaugh debacle. What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2018 2:44 PM

Love the panel that is on Joy’s show at the moment. That would be Jill, Mia, Mimi and the rest of the panel. The only one missing is Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2018 3:04 PM

I agree, fanatastic panel!

Although this horrible right wing bitch they are debating right now is still almost making me turn the channel, Carrie something...

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2018 3:14 PM

That crazy Carrie woman screaming nonsense on Joy's panel right now should be kicked in the cunt. She's literally screaming bullshit at the other panel members - for things they didn't say!

They are laughing at her now. "Hysterical" seems to be a word they don't want to use (which I understand) but it's a perfect description for how she's acting.

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2018 3:22 PM

That's her's and every other right wingers tactic when they go on these shows. Scream over everybody else and outright lie and misrepresent what others are trying to say. It's textbook. Also look out for Whataboutism, where they try to take the heat off of Kavanaugh (or whoever they are defending by trying to say the Democrats do it too, and even worse), Sean Hannity is BIG on that one.

Glad to see Joy is NOT letting her get away with her usual shit.

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2018 3:26 PM

They just said her full name: Carrie Sheffield. In her latest rant, she shouted - to try and legitimize her point of view! - "I use to work for the Koch Brothers!."

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2018 3:30 PM

Any links yet to Joy's show this morning? So sorry I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2018 4:27 PM

Joy Reid seems to thrive on conflict -- why else would she invite someone like Carrie Sheffield to appear? If you want a reasonable & logical conservative viewpoint stated quietly & calmly by an educated & articulate person, call George Will -- not a shrieking drama queen like Sheffield. That's why I don't watch her show -- she's as much a part of the problem as her loud, argumentative guests are.

by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2018 8:24 PM

Oh, give it a rest, R287. A lot of the same conservative nutjobs appear on several of MSNBC's shows, not just Joy's and you know it. Sheffield is no worse than Carrie Severino, who was on both Chuck Todd's show and Morning Joe this same week spouting all the same Rethug nonsense with regard to Kavanaugh. They are hardly just being invited by Joy to appear on her show alone.

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2018 8:38 PM

Are there articles regarding George’s time in prison? I have read comments regarding his time in prison but nothing regarding his so called relationships while he was there.

by Anonymousreply 288October 1, 2018 6:28 AM

^ Wrong thread. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 289October 1, 2018 6:29 AM

[quote]I just caught the very end of Katy Tur's show as she was handing off to Ali Velshi. She looked quite upset and subdued, noting that the "sisterhood" (of women who have been raped and abused) "is much bigger, much bigger than people think it is."

Longtime girlfriend (now ex) of rage monster Keith Olbermann — coincidence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 4, 2018 2:05 AM

Just saw Sarah Huckabee Sanders' assistant or deputy or whatever he is, Raj Shah, speaking with reporters on the lawn -- first time I've seen more than his head & shoulders above a lectern. All I can say is that his job must include 3 all-you-can-eat meals per day, plus snacks on demand.

by Anonymousreply 291October 4, 2018 3:19 PM

Rachel was funny last night. She had a hard time controlling her emotions over the Whitehouse statement that stated Kavanaugh needed to be voted in as a senator now.

by Anonymousreply 292October 5, 2018 12:51 PM

Stephanie Ruelh was a guest on Wendy Williams show today. She was a guest on a panel discussion. She looked wonderful. Her makeup was perfect and she looked great.

by Anonymousreply 293October 5, 2018 4:50 PM

How the tide has turned on Ruhle, from a subject of ridicule to DL fave!

by Anonymousreply 294October 5, 2018 9:11 PM

R295 Thanks for not pointing out I misspelled Stephanie’s last name.

by Anonymousreply 295October 5, 2018 10:47 PM

With Mika being a shitshow and Andrea Mitchell failing to string two sentences together in a coherent structure, all the gays have left is Ms Ruhle until Maddie

by Anonymousreply 296October 5, 2018 11:01 PM

When she bothers to show up r297.

by Anonymousreply 297October 6, 2018 12:27 AM

Who's Maddie?

by Anonymousreply 298October 6, 2018 12:37 AM

Rachel MADDow?

by Anonymousreply 299October 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Thanks, R300, you're probably right. I wonder if she'd rather be called "Maddie" than "Rach", or if she hates them both?

by Anonymousreply 300October 6, 2018 1:34 AM

How about just calling Rachel, it's her name and she doesn't seem to mind being called that.

by Anonymousreply 301October 6, 2018 1:36 AM

That's how I feel, R302, but I'm surprised to see how many people on-line refer to her by some kind of diminutive nickname.

by Anonymousreply 302October 6, 2018 2:00 AM

She is THE Rachel. Oprah is Oprah. Melanie is Melanie. Everyone knows who you are talking about. Rachel is Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 303October 7, 2018 7:16 AM

You sure, r304?

by Anonymousreply 304October 7, 2018 7:42 AM

If you are reading this thread you already are well aware of the fact that Rachel, Lawrence, Nicolle, Ari and a few others are known by their first names as well as a few of their analysts. It’s a given and if you don’t then you belong elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 305October 7, 2018 7:56 AM

Who's Melanie, R304?

by Anonymousreply 306October 7, 2018 2:34 PM

Me r307!

I've got a pair of brand new roller skates, you've got a brand new key.

by Anonymousreply 307October 7, 2018 2:37 PM

Maybe Melania?

by Anonymousreply 308October 7, 2018 3:30 PM

MSNBC Hair Plugs:

Matt Miller Chuck Rosenberg David Jolly

by Anonymousreply 309October 7, 2018 3:34 PM

Matt Miller is too obviously losing and graying to use plugs. Chuck Rosenberg, perhaps, and he's one of those Grecian formula guys.

by Anonymousreply 310October 7, 2018 3:59 PM

What’s going on with Donny Deutsch’s hair solution. I think that it looks great. He can afford the best.

by Anonymousreply 311October 7, 2018 5:01 PM

r307 it is a common reference to a Trump mistweet.

Melanie = sarc Melania

by Anonymousreply 312October 7, 2018 6:25 PM

MSNBC has moved Politics Nation with Al Sharpton to Saturday and Sunday at 5 P.M. (EST) beginning this Saturday. They bumped Ayman Mohyeldin from his Sunday evening show. He is still on Morning Joe: First Look during the weekdays.

by Anonymousreply 313October 8, 2018 5:57 PM

Good for Al Sharpton I guess but didn't he used to have a regular time slot Mon-Fri to begin with? Or is my memory shot to hell?

by Anonymousreply 314October 8, 2018 6:10 PM

What's Miss Joy's standing now? Are they slowly working her back to full visibility?

by Anonymousreply 315October 8, 2018 7:10 PM

Has Rachel Maddow stopped crying yet?

by Anonymousreply 316October 8, 2018 7:15 PM

Al Sharpton was on the weekday lineup but I can't remember when - before Chris Matthews maybe?

by Anonymousreply 317October 8, 2018 7:23 PM

Rachel is off again tonight. Joy substituting.

by Anonymousreply 318October 9, 2018 1:12 AM

Rachel is off because she’s signing her club act at 54Below in Manhattan. She doing her encore of Bette MIdler’s “Fat Stuff” right now

by Anonymousreply 319October 9, 2018 1:44 AM

Steve Kornacki has been downright giddy all week now that polls show the midterm races tightening. Have you noticed how excited and smug he gets when a poll comes out that is bad for Democrats? He doesn't have the same energy when Democrats are up in a poll.

by Anonymousreply 320October 9, 2018 2:50 AM

Yes we all hate openly gay Steve Kornacki for made up reasons

by Anonymousreply 321October 9, 2018 2:53 AM

MSNBC has a lot of hunky former military or FBI agents (Clint Watts, for example). Handsome daddies in their 50's.

by Anonymousreply 322October 9, 2018 3:44 AM

I told you all he was a Republican fuck r321.

by Anonymousreply 323October 9, 2018 6:00 AM

[quote]Yes we all hate openly gay Steve Kornacki for made up reasons

I blame him for his utter cheerfulness as the world collapsed on election night 2016.

by Anonymousreply 324October 9, 2018 12:46 PM

Steve is giddy because every time he appears on an anchor's show, the anchor reminds viewers to buy his new book. Andrea Mitchell is particularly enamored of Steve. I wonder if she mentored him?

by Anonymousreply 325October 9, 2018 1:52 PM

Steve wasn't selling any book when he was overly giddy on election night 2016.

by Anonymousreply 326October 9, 2018 2:21 PM

I saw Craig Melvin at Busboy's the other night. He is pretty hot in person and has beautiful skin.

by Anonymousreply 327October 10, 2018 12:17 PM

Anyone know if Gabe Guttierez got divorced? I swear he used to wear a wedding ring and he hasn't been for a while.

by Anonymousreply 328October 12, 2018 1:47 AM

R329 This is from June 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 12, 2018 2:14 AM

That doesn't really help, R330. Here is a pic of him clearly showing a wedding ring. He definitely hasn't been wearing it for weeks. Not a 100% sign, of course, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 12, 2018 2:21 AM

how do people watch that giggly mess of a first grade teacher wanna be miss Rachel??????

by Anonymousreply 331October 12, 2018 12:26 PM

Looooooooooove me my Lawrence o.

best show on tv

smart and cute and fab writer....

am I nuts to wanna kiss him, and stuff...

by Anonymousreply 332October 12, 2018 12:26 PM

Ali Velshi?

by Anonymousreply 333October 12, 2018 10:43 PM

Gabe without a wedding ring again tonight.

by Anonymousreply 334October 12, 2018 10:45 PM

[quote]how do people watch that giggly mess of a first grade teacher wanna be miss Rachel??????

Rachel is brilliant in the way she develops a story and connects all the dots. Simply brilliant.

Giggling is simply a two-fer. A freebie with the brilliance.

by Anonymousreply 335October 12, 2018 10:50 PM

Ari looks especially hot tonight and is even showing off a bit of chest hair at the top of his unbuttoned shirt.

by Anonymousreply 336October 12, 2018 10:58 PM

Can you imagine if Ari appeared with a second button unbuttoned??

by Anonymousreply 337October 13, 2018 2:42 AM

I love The 11th Hour with Brian Williams. Best hour on the network.

by Anonymousreply 338October 13, 2018 11:34 AM

What has happened to Joy?

She is loud and happy and gesticulating.

Molly?

by Anonymousreply 339October 13, 2018 4:05 PM

who owns MSNBC? the same right wing billionaires that own all the other networks

never forget who runs these 'truth' outlets...

hilarious: the same old stories that they spout day after day....'now ye slaves: hear this !!!"

by Anonymousreply 340October 14, 2018 11:26 AM

That must be how the current GOP candidate for Governor of GA and current Secretary of State must be hearing it, right, R341? Please tell us more about your incisive understanding about how it works for YOU? Or at least grace us all with your presence, alright?

by Anonymousreply 341October 14, 2018 12:18 PM

r341, I don't understand your point. What is your message you mean to get through to us?

by Anonymousreply 342October 14, 2018 7:45 PM

I ha ent read this whole thread, so maybe it was already mentioned.

Is Katy Tur pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 343October 15, 2018 9:52 PM

I don't think it's been addressed on this thread, R344, but I wondered about it since her face seems fuller to me. Professionally, I have a hard time believing she is since she's said how she is eager to be one of the "Road Warriors" for the 2020 election. Can't imagine doing that with an infant in tow. And I don't mean just about getting the job done, keeping baby fed and happy, but for security reasons since Trump all but sicced rally attendees on her and she had to be escorted to her car by Secret Service agents.

by Anonymousreply 344October 16, 2018 12:48 AM

r345, that's what nannies are for.

by Anonymousreply 345October 16, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote] who owns MSNBC?

Are you really this unaware of things R341 ? MSNBC and NBC are owned by the cable company Comcast.

Maybe I should also tell you that CNN is owned by AT&T, ABC is owned by Disney, CBS is owned by a private investment firm called National Amusements that also owns Viacom, and FOX is owned by NewsCorp a large media company.

by Anonymousreply 346October 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Ok, so you made the first point of an argument. Can you give us the rest of the argument and maybe a conclusion, too? I am really not clear on what you want to tell us. It probably has something to do with CNN, MSNBC and FOX all being in the pockets of big money. But you are not making the connection. You allude to big money. But what else? Make a point, and back it up, with facts please.

by Anonymousreply 347October 16, 2018 3:06 AM

Yes, of course R346, that's what nannies are for. Did you miss the part about security? The types that Trump attracts and get stirred by are borderline lunatics if not totally over the line. Unless, you're travelling with 24/7 security which I doubt MSNBC is willing to pay for, being on the road in bumfucked America teeming with Trumpbots isn't the safest with baby in tow.

by Anonymousreply 348October 16, 2018 3:23 AM

Well, of course all these cable companies are owned by big businesses. Did you think CNN was owned by the Girl Scouts?

by Anonymousreply 349October 16, 2018 11:56 AM

Liz Plank?

by Anonymousreply 350October 16, 2018 10:14 PM

Hey, R351. Want to meet again tonight? I loved pounding you last night!

by Anonymousreply 351October 16, 2018 11:55 PM

What is going on between Ari and Liz Plank? It’s obvious there is an attraction between the two.

I think Katie Tur pregnant too.

by Anonymousreply 352October 16, 2018 11:58 PM

It was nice to see my sweetie Jonathan Lemire on Chris Matthews' show tonight. Had not seen him in a while.

by Anonymousreply 353October 17, 2018 12:21 AM

Has Jonathan's marriage gone kaput? Haven't seen him with his wedding ring in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 354October 17, 2018 12:35 AM

Hadn't heard that, R355, but if so, I'd love to the one who sucks, er, pulls him out of his depression.

by Anonymousreply 355October 17, 2018 12:45 AM

David Gura is affectless

by Anonymousreply 356October 17, 2018 9:35 AM

David Gura's wife must even find him boring.

by Anonymousreply 357October 17, 2018 1:17 PM

Mika was spouting her “know your worth” bs today in a discussion about horsefacegate.

How does anyone take her seriously?

by Anonymousreply 358October 17, 2018 3:06 PM

I'm enjoying Donny Deutsch with Ari Melber tonight. Great comments from him!

Though he could be shot from a better angle with more flattering lighting. He's showing his age.

by Anonymousreply 359October 17, 2018 10:53 PM

And I love that Donny began by asking: Where has Rudy Giuliani been lately?

It's true. Did someone finally wise up and realize Rudy was not an asset to Trump?

by Anonymousreply 360October 17, 2018 10:54 PM

R361: Donny's was a rhetorical question; he knows the 411. Surprisingly, the national media have paid scant attention to Rudy's messy divorce-in-progress from Judith these past several months. He probably has decided to focus more on his own personal problems and less on the Trump Follies.

by Anonymousreply 361October 18, 2018 1:10 AM

Ashley Parker is most definitely very pregnant. She’s only been married about 4 months.

by Anonymousreply 362October 18, 2018 4:02 AM

Listening to Mika on Sirius the other day. She seems even more useless without her somewhat attractive visage

by Anonymousreply 363October 18, 2018 9:29 PM

Ari is jaundiced and white-lipped today.

by Anonymousreply 364October 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Overwork, R364, every time I turn around he's covering another show.

by Anonymousreply 365October 18, 2018 11:06 PM

Robert Costa looking especially hot tonight.

by Anonymousreply 366October 18, 2018 11:14 PM

I noticed Ari’s white lips! Thought it was just the lighting or something. Weird

by Anonymousreply 367October 18, 2018 11:24 PM

Joe and Mika are going to be guests on Colbert tonight. It will be interesting to see how they interact together on the show. Have they even been in the same studio in the morning recently? I rarely watch MJ since it comes on at 3am on the west coast. I caught some of it this morning when I woke up and it seemed like they were in separate studios.

by Anonymousreply 368October 18, 2018 11:31 PM

Ashley Parker would look cute with bangs.

by Anonymousreply 369October 19, 2018 12:15 AM

Joe and Mika were recently on The View together. Totally unremarkable. They did their cutesy banter, the audience clapped, the end.

by Anonymousreply 370October 19, 2018 12:15 AM

Ari looked terrible in LA tonight, as did Rachel a couple of weeks ago when she was there. Don’t the LA people know how to make up and light our MSNBC stars?

by Anonymousreply 371October 19, 2018 12:31 AM

Ari's lips looked pale lavender on my TV. Bizarre!

by Anonymousreply 372October 19, 2018 12:47 AM

I wish they’d stop running that “we vote for folks we know, and for folks we don’t” ad every 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 373October 19, 2018 1:25 AM

Bobb Costa needs to cut his fucking guido hair.

Either that or he needs to ditch the suits for wife beaters.

by Anonymousreply 374October 19, 2018 7:55 AM

Anyone see Ben Collins, NBC Tech and Media Reporter, on with Stephanie Ruhle? Damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 375October 19, 2018 5:46 PM

The level of voter supression and disenfranchisement is truly disgusting. Only party that does it. Fucking amoral repukes.

by Anonymousreply 376October 19, 2018 6:14 PM

Joe Scarborough is getting real fired up about the Democrats on his show. He is a former Republican who keeps on yakety yakking about the Democrats. He is becoming a joke.

by Anonymousreply 377October 19, 2018 10:39 PM

But it is finally getting front page coverage as Republicans have been so stealth in the past.

This is blatant, out in the sunlight unconstitutional r377.

It is rampant and it used to be insidious. Republicans have given up on subtleties.

by Anonymousreply 378October 19, 2018 11:24 PM

David Gura?

by Anonymousreply 379October 20, 2018 12:12 PM

David Gura is a Legend...

by Anonymousreply 380October 20, 2018 8:50 PM

Hottie Aaron Gilchrest is on right now. So much better than Craig "UH" Melvin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381October 20, 2018 8:53 PM

Anyone else finding it hard to believe that Papadopoulos has been invited on to Rachel’s show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382October 20, 2018 11:20 PM

I just came across this, happened back in August and I haven't seen him on MSNBC once and I watch way too much MSNBC, has anyone else?

CNN’s Byers is joining NBC News and MSNBC

by Chris Roush · August 16, 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 20, 2018 11:57 PM

Gabe Gutierrez is still wedding ring free.

by Anonymousreply 384October 21, 2018 12:00 AM

R385 In all seriousness you need to find out his real story before it drives you nuts.

by Anonymousreply 385October 21, 2018 1:49 AM

Who are you, R385 -- Sacajawea?

by Anonymousreply 386October 21, 2018 12:40 PM

David Gura is attractive and seems fun but is he gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 387October 21, 2018 12:58 PM

R387 was intended for R386. Sorry, R385.

by Anonymousreply 388October 21, 2018 10:32 PM

Kacie Hunt is still not suitable to host her own 2-hour (!) show. She stumbles when reading the TelePrompTer and regularly gets flustered by her guests. She’s so desperate to be liked and “non partisan” that she seems insincere and fake, like it’s all just one big performance. Obviously she’d much rather talk about sports and dogs than the news of the day.

There HAS to be somebody better at MSNBC who can take over this show.

by Anonymousreply 389October 22, 2018 12:32 AM

I miss the beautiful Jacob Rascon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 22, 2018 12:42 AM

Agreed, R391. Guess he wanted to spend more time at home with the kids. I think he is anchoring in Houston now.

by Anonymousreply 391October 22, 2018 4:45 AM

Yep, Jacob is back in Houston, R391 & R392, reporting and serving as a weekend anchor at KPRC, the local NBC affiliate. When I lived in Houston, I enjoyed watching his handsome father, Art Rascon, who is the anchor on the local ABC affiliate, KTRK.

Disappointingly, they're both Mormons. But we can still look, I reckon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392October 23, 2018 3:47 PM

Did Steve Kornacki lose weight? He looks thin in the face tonight on Rachel's show.

by Anonymousreply 393October 24, 2018 1:35 AM

Lawrence always makes me feel better, even though I realize he is preaching to the saved and probably not converting anyone. It’s nice to hear his blunt common sense approach and aggressive confrontation of Trump nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 394October 24, 2018 2:23 AM

What’s up with Joe and Mika beaming in from remote for the past couple days? Why aren’t they on set? Go to fucking work.

by Anonymousreply 395October 24, 2018 10:29 AM

katy kay is a rude and dum creep

why /who keeps her on the network

her facelifts alone make her face bout to explode

she is an unprofessional fraud.

by Anonymousreply 396October 24, 2018 10:42 AM

I like Katty Kay. Who is the anti-Katy Kay troll?

by Anonymousreply 397October 24, 2018 10:47 AM

she tipped me 95 cents.

fuk off

by Anonymousreply 398October 24, 2018 11:13 AM

Mika is horrible. Probably the most useless host on TV. I am especially hating her new almost crying voice she uses when she reads one of her editorials that garner no responses except an "okay, thanks Mika" from Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 24, 2018 12:56 PM

I noticed that, r400. I haven’t watched MoJoe in a long time but have been tuning into msnbc more in the past week because I’m an election junkie and. Is her new editorial thing new? It seems like they started doing it to give her something to do other than nodding her head and saying yes.

Morning Joe has been on the air for nearly a decade and she’s as useless as ever. Why are her and Joe not broadcasting from the same remote studio? Aren’t they married. It’s really strange.

by Anonymousreply 400October 24, 2018 1:03 PM

OK why are Rachel's ratings going down? I've noticed that since the middle of September with the Kavanaugh shit that she's no longer even winning the demographics! Fucking Hannity and Carlson are now doing that. Why are less people watching Rachel? I would have thought midterms would boost her even more. Until the middle of September she was handily winning the key demo almost every night and splitting being #1 news show for total number of viewers with fraud Hannity. Now he and Carlson are beating her by both

by Anonymousreply 401October 25, 2018 10:30 PM

I can't speak for Rachel's ratings but I will say that I'm just watching less news these days. Whereas I used to have MSNBC and CNN on constantly when it felt like those networks and their reporters were fighting the good fight.

Not that they've given up but it's just become too depressing to watch Trump at his rallies and elsewhere lying constantly to his hordes of his depolrable fans and feel so utterly powerless against him and them.

I think the Kavanaugh confirmation was the turning point. I wouldn't be surprised if other Democrats felt the same and are also watching less TV.

by Anonymousreply 402October 26, 2018 12:15 AM

Well r402,I know that I am getting tired of hearing about all of Trumps shit and knowing that nothing is really going change anytime soon. It's like she is showing us this big beautiful cake every night but we can't eat it.

by Anonymousreply 403October 26, 2018 12:16 AM

I've also been watching less news lately which means less MSNBC, my channel of choice. I used to watch Deadline White House and Rachel's show daily and while I still DVR them, I watch many fewer episodes and FF through a lot. The whole Kavanaugh fiasco was disheartening and I'm becoming more fearful as the election approaches. Maybe others are feeling the same.

I do have to say that this is the exact same way I felt before the 2012 election. I was deathly afraid that Obama would not be reelected and the news just served to further depress me about it. I'm feeling similarly now, from having high hopes for the "blue wave" to becoming so fearful that the dark Neo Nazi forcees are taking over our nation. I know it's like sticking my head in the sand, but I don't like depressing myself and feeling more hopeless than I already am. I felt so much hope in 2016 in contrast to my dark foreboding in '12. I'm in CA and voted just before the polls close, only to arrive home to find that Trump was picking up all the swing states. What a slap in the face; I almost cried, but I drank instead. I guess I'm preparing myself for the worst should it happen.

by Anonymousreply 404October 26, 2018 12:43 AM

now is not the time to tune out though. I hope Democrats won't be too depressed to vote

by Anonymousreply 405October 26, 2018 1:08 AM

Rachel's ratings are down because there's no Russia/Mueller stuff to dissect. That's what juiced her ratings. Mueller should be back in the news after the mid-terms.

by Anonymousreply 406October 26, 2018 1:15 AM

Jeremy Peters finally trimmed his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 407October 26, 2018 3:32 AM

Maya Wiley has significant gay icon potential.

by Anonymousreply 408October 26, 2018 3:47 AM

Maya Wiley always does a good job explaining complex issues. She's smart, articulate, & beautiful. I'd love to know more about her & I'm glad that she's now a regular consultant on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 409October 26, 2018 4:01 AM

I would never stop voting, R406, even though I'm in one of the bluest districts in CA, if not the country. I've never missed an election since I was 18 even after I moved to Indiana for graduate school and found myself waiting for over an hour to vote in 1988 in Indiana where the Secretary of State's office delivered fewer voting booths to Monroe County (Bloomington) ensuring crazy waits in a "liberal" county when voting had previously only taken about 5 minutes in my home precinct in CA. It shocked me and it was an education. I would pitch a tent and bring supplies if that would be required. That's something I will never step down from, but the insanity does hurt and one needs to take a break from the negativity so as not to be dragged down.

by Anonymousreply 410October 26, 2018 5:22 AM

Is there truth to the rumor that Jeremy Peters and his doctor boyfriend are frequent havers of threesomes?

by Anonymousreply 411October 26, 2018 5:24 AM

With the election just over a week away, it's that time of the year where I unhealthily binge on cable news to get ready for the election. I can't help it I'm a political election junkie.

by Anonymousreply 412October 26, 2018 10:32 AM

MSNBC is now shamelessly outright campaigning for Dems in the midterms. They couldn’t be more clear and urgent.

(CNN is getting there, too.)

by Anonymousreply 413October 26, 2018 11:04 AM

My health can't take any more Trump news. I have a feeling our democracy is over and fascist Nazis are taking over and no one will stop it. I have seen this coming since the 80s. It happened because of hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 414October 26, 2018 11:16 AM

I’m doing the opposite r413. My default channel is always MSNBC, except for the next two extremely toxic and nerve-racking weeks. Unless the world is coming to an end (the mailed bombs came close) I am not watching any news until Wednesday November 7, at night.

Bring on the funny cat videos, upcoming pageant lists, and bad episodes of Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 415October 26, 2018 11:25 AM

When I lived in Ireland for a year, I was able to vote at the American Embassy in Dublin (for a small state-wide election back home). And it was free (and this was 2001). Are you sure you can't vote, R416? If you're a citizen and there's an embassy nearby, you might could.

I had to turn off US news when Kavanaugh was voted through, but I still watch BBC and France24 and even then, when they feature Trump or even invite some damned Republican hack on (I'm looking at you France24), I have to mute till the coast is clear. In the meantime, it's figure skating and Strictly Come Dancing.

by Anonymousreply 416October 26, 2018 12:07 PM

R417:

After having lived for more than thirty years in the Continental US (mostly NYC - and even voting by proxy when I was working in Europe) I now live in one of the few places inhabited by American citizens who don’t vote: Puerto Rico. And I no longer have a New York address at all.

by Anonymousreply 417October 26, 2018 12:16 PM

I have watched less MSNBC lately due to the election fervor and the constant over analysis of the latest polls and early voting. Chris Jansing opens her show with Dems in disarray or concern trolling about Dems chances twice this week. I finally said fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 418October 26, 2018 12:26 PM

Another reason to hate the Repubs - I wish the Dems could have got P.R. statehood when they had both houses. However, I think I remember Puerto Ricans voting statehood down?

by Anonymousreply 419October 26, 2018 12:27 PM

However would they have fit that 51st star onto our dear beautiful flag??

by Anonymousreply 420October 26, 2018 1:25 PM

I think the ratings are down for Rachel for the same reason that the Mueller threads here on DL are taking longer and longer to get through; there just hasn't been any significant news on the Mueller front in weeks. He's clearly waiting until after the election to do anything else and while that is admirable of him ( Comey should take notes), it doesn't help Rachel's ratings or the thread counts on DL.

I also believe that everybody on our side was just depressed at the conclusion of the Kavanaugh debacle and decided to step back from the news and other media as well.

If/When Mueller comes out with more indictments or there is other significant development in the Russia story I suspect the ratings will tick up again.

by Anonymousreply 421October 26, 2018 1:40 PM

why that old hag alexa witt on there ???? have they no decent women to put on display?

by Anonymousreply 422October 26, 2018 2:05 PM

I had to quit Rachel, her hyper delivery and maniac giggles are embarrassing.

Lawrence odonnell is amazing and so dam good

yay cutie : the guy before Rachel

miss tamron hall

joy reid is dam good

mika and joe are unwatchabe

by Anonymousreply 423October 26, 2018 2:08 PM

Tamron Hall has been gone for years.

by Anonymousreply 424October 26, 2018 2:12 PM

so? whut

by Anonymousreply 425October 26, 2018 2:35 PM

Rachel has lost her glow.

She sounds like she is chasing a train when she talks. whats her deal? no one talks that fast in the business...

by Anonymousreply 426October 26, 2018 2:45 PM

Someone, anyone do something about Steve Kornacki's hair. He's been raising my blood pressure lately. The theme of his segment every day is how Republicans can retain control of both houses of Congress.

Nicolle has been my safe space lately. She's somehow able to perfectly balance outrage and perspective. When I watch her show and see conscientious Republicans and passionate Democrats bringing a little sanity to this moment, I feel like I can see our country's way out of the mess we're in. I know, Mary!

Ari's constant interrupting of his guests is far more annoying than his quoting of hip hop. I still want to see a gay male guest flirt with him on-air, though.

by Anonymousreply 427October 26, 2018 7:54 PM

I fear for Kornacki's life on Election Night; he's fully capable of strking out live on camera.

by Anonymousreply 428October 26, 2018 8:03 PM

[quote] R418: After having lived for more than thirty years in the Continental US (mostly NYC - and even voting by proxy when I was working in Europe) I now live in one of the few places inhabited by American citizens who don’t vote: Puerto Rico.

That’s interesting. Don’t they have a place for voters to vote? Like foreign countries?

by Anonymousreply 429October 26, 2018 8:04 PM

Tom Winter doesn’t wear a wedding band.

Who’s had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430October 26, 2018 8:15 PM

Chuck Toad has who else but Hugh Hewitt to discuss the MAGAbomber.

I heard some both side-ing and immediately switched over to Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 431October 26, 2018 9:24 PM

R428 he's had Billy Eichner on his show once or twice and another gay guy before but I forget who

by Anonymousreply 432October 26, 2018 10:19 PM

But did they flirt with him, R433?

by Anonymousreply 433October 27, 2018 12:00 AM

When I got home and turned on Ari's show tonight, he was all sweaty when talking with Sinbad and Richard Painter. What was up with that?

by Anonymousreply 434October 27, 2018 12:02 AM

Jon Meachem and Michael Beschloss. Are they Republicans or Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 435October 27, 2018 12:45 AM

Michaeel Beschloss needs to lose the rouge, the "Just for Men" coloring (and toupee) and act his age. He'd probably look younger if he went silver...

by Anonymousreply 436October 27, 2018 12:50 AM

I would let Tom Winter do nasty, unspeakable things to me.

by Anonymousreply 437October 27, 2018 12:52 AM

Chuck Todd is MSNBC's version of CNN's John King. Either will give you a dose of Republican spin, and they still go with the blame Hillary narratives.

Hugh Hewitt plays the GOP insider. Has done so even after Trump based him at a debate. He has little interesting to say. The guest female panelist shut him off once today.

by Anonymousreply 438October 27, 2018 12:55 AM

^blasted, not based

by Anonymousreply 439October 27, 2018 12:57 AM

Richard Painter and Sinbad actually do threesomes. Volunteers?

by Anonymousreply 440October 27, 2018 1:06 AM

Joe Scarborough can get under Trump's skin big-time, and he's piercing when he wants to be. Still, his accommodation and promotion of Trump before the 2016 election were not fond moments.

Mika's moralistic lecturing is over the top. She still jabs at HRC when the opportunity arises. That is so old and petty.

by Anonymousreply 441October 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Mika *IS* Old and Petty

by Anonymousreply 442October 27, 2018 1:23 AM

Mika may be petty, but at 51 she's not old!

What are you r443, a fetus?

by Anonymousreply 443October 27, 2018 1:25 AM

Well, Mika is no longer a cute ingenue. Her act is old.

by Anonymousreply 444October 27, 2018 1:36 AM

On Chris Hayes, Barbara Boxer and Sam Seder got into a little 'spat' and even though both were right, I give it to Sam.

Boxer, as an ex-Senator and politician, went with the received wisdom that voters are the stopgap measure, so they just need to elect the right people and 'the fever will die down'.

Sam was having none of putting everything on the voters. Said that elections are important but far from not sufficient. The conservative and economic establishments (he also meant media like Fox News) and the people at their helm should bear a lot of blame -- meaning they facilitate the conspiracy theories and hatemongering because they profit from them.

by Anonymousreply 445October 27, 2018 2:05 AM

Who was that blonde cutie with the pink bow tie from the Kansas ACLU on with Rachel tonight??

by Anonymousreply 446October 27, 2018 2:23 AM

Micah Kubic

And he's straight and married (yes I checked), to an African American as it happens.

by Anonymousreply 447October 27, 2018 2:32 AM

Wait r448, that ACLU guy is straight?

by Anonymousreply 448October 27, 2018 2:34 AM

Yes ( I know hard to believe) to an African American woman.

And wearing bow ties is apparently his "thing", he's worn them for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 449October 27, 2018 2:36 AM

The NBC News correspondent who was on chris Hayes tonight covering the Trump supporter conspiracy beat was HOT.

Ben Collins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 27, 2018 2:42 AM

Steve Kornacki has become an embarrassment for the network. I don't know anybody who likes that annoying dweeb.

by Anonymousreply 451October 27, 2018 2:53 AM

Hottie Ben Collins is suddenly the flavor of the month at MSNBC and seems to appear on all their shows. Danny Sevallos seemed a little miffed today as he sat next to Ben and was ignored by the host (I'm forgetting which host, I was so mesmerized by Ben).

by Anonymousreply 452October 27, 2018 2:53 AM

Danny Cevallos needs to stop SHOUTING everything like he's in a court room.

by Anonymousreply 453October 27, 2018 2:55 AM

R438, Tom Winters LOOKS like he would do nasty, unspeakable things to you.

by Anonymousreply 454October 27, 2018 3:21 AM

is Ben Collins family?

by Anonymousreply 455October 27, 2018 4:02 AM

kornacki can do no wrong: brilliant and cute and good tv.....his book is awesome also

he on the way up...

by Anonymousreply 456October 27, 2018 4:04 AM

mika and joe have their show for shits and giggles

theyr a joke and the brass knows it....folks love seeing a trainwreck every day. luv mika the day after the Adderall has worn off: all tired and haggard...but dam the wig is shiney platinum !!!!

I love the way loose cannon joe freaks guests out with his bull out of the pen attitude, loves to butt in and just go shit dick crazy. dumb as a country preacher, but o he thinks he in da know...

by Anonymousreply 457October 27, 2018 4:07 AM

Is Ben Collins family?

Don’t know but he posts a lot about sports on his Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 458October 27, 2018 7:07 AM

A fan of MSNBC. However, there coverage of the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting has been off on quite a few facts today. I live in Pittsburgh and was disappointed with the inaccuracies of MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 459October 27, 2018 6:35 PM

Mike Barnicle?

by Anonymousreply 460October 27, 2018 7:05 PM

plagiarist !

by Anonymousreply 461October 28, 2018 10:09 AM

Dear god. The host this hour (4pm EST), Ayman Mohyeldin just pronounced the word ‘lunatic’ as ‘loon-NAH-dic" when reading a Trump tweet that used the word (describing the billionaire Trump impeachment advocate Tom Steyer), then a few minutes later said ‘mind-baffling’ instead of ‘mind boggling’ when talking about Trump’s claim that he’s recently toned down his rhetoric. The whole spiel was a mess, with Ayman repeating himself and struggling to come up with a good setup for the question he was asking his panel (including Charlie Sykes and, I believe, Betsy Woodruff).

I’ve watched him on the weekends before and thought he did all right (while definitely not being ready for prime time), but this was cringe-inducing. I actually had to mute the TV, it was so awkward.

by Anonymousreply 462October 28, 2018 8:37 PM

The tragedy in Pittsburgh was horrific and should rightfully should be covered on cable news but I'm going through pre-election withdrawals. Before the synagogue shooting it was the MAGA Bomber. I just want wall-to-wall coverage of the midterms, now just one week away.

Kornacki was on Brian Williams show and he has been harping on and on the same talking points about Trump and how the marginal difference in his approval rating will affect the midterms. For like two weeks now.

by Anonymousreply 463October 30, 2018 7:51 AM

VOTE ALL THE DAM REPUBS OUT !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 464October 30, 2018 8:45 AM

Mika and Joe still beaming in remote... why?

by Anonymousreply 465October 30, 2018 12:04 PM

Mika and Joe are actually broadcasting from the same room but are pretending they’re from different locations. Mika has looked at him off camera several times during today’s show.

Go to fucking work.

by Anonymousreply 466October 30, 2018 12:50 PM

This NYT guy on Nicolle’s show right now, Michael Schmidt, looks like he has Halloween corpse makeup on.

by Anonymousreply 467October 30, 2018 8:29 PM

Watching Ari now. He is so fucking sexy I just can't stand it sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 468October 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Beto fans, he's on MSNBC right now in a town hall with Chris Matthews.

Damn, the way the students greeted him. This man is a Rock Star.

by Anonymousreply 469October 30, 2018 11:16 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 470October 31, 2018 2:24 PM

Peter Alexander looked HOT as Tom Cruise in Top Gun for Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471October 31, 2018 4:25 PM

I was actually (and pleasantly) surprised to see Peter do that. He always seems like a very serious person.

Both "Today" and "GMA" did costumes based on the '80s.

by Anonymousreply 472November 1, 2018 1:59 AM

Schmidt kills me, squinty eyes and that tiny pursed mouth. looks like he is in pure agony at being there. wtf???

by Anonymousreply 473November 1, 2018 2:22 AM

I am real fond of the cute Jonothan Swann.

by Anonymousreply 474November 1, 2018 2:24 AM

Willie G is so much smarter and professional that old Joe S, I don't know why they keep him on, he must have info on higher ups.....

by Anonymousreply 475November 1, 2018 2:29 AM

The powers that be at NBC are NeoCons. That's how Joe keeps his job.

by Anonymousreply 476November 1, 2018 2:39 AM

[quote]Jonothan Swann.

He's clearly a right winger.

by Anonymousreply 477November 1, 2018 2:52 AM

not a Swan fan. He's just an opportunist who makes sure to be cozy to repubs so he can BREAK a story about Trump. He comes off as very insincere. He's not a Trump fan but he's a repub. Along with A.B. Stoddard, he appears on the more moderate Fox shows like Brett Baier

by Anonymousreply 478November 1, 2018 2:55 AM

Jonathan Swan is engaged to Betsy Woodruff who's as liberal democrat as they come.

by Anonymousreply 479November 1, 2018 3:06 AM

The way Swan was egging Trump on during his interview with him this week, suggesting that ending birthright citizenship is legal by executive order was disgusting. Trump catapulted him from a Z-list reporter to an A-list one. He is now even collecting $25K a pop during the paid speech circuit and regularly appears on cable news.

by Anonymousreply 480November 1, 2018 3:06 AM

[quote]Betsy Woodruff who's as liberal democrat as they come.

No she's not.

by Anonymousreply 481November 1, 2018 3:08 AM

Source, R482?

by Anonymousreply 482November 1, 2018 4:42 AM

Where's the source she's a liberal?

by Anonymousreply 483November 1, 2018 4:46 AM

Whatever Betsy is, her reporting is excellent and she doesn't shy away from calling out the malignant cancer that Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 484November 1, 2018 11:08 AM

Betsy Woodruff went to Hillsdale College which is a hotbed of far right conservatism. Among its notable alumni is Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater (or whatever its name is now. It's been rebranded more than once). His sister was too stupid to get in so she went to an affiliated college.

by Anonymousreply 485November 1, 2018 12:20 PM

^The sister is Betsy DeVos

by Anonymousreply 486November 1, 2018 12:21 PM

My take on Jonathan Swan's White House interview with Trump:

Swan was clearly goading Trump into making an ass of himself and showing Americans how little Trump knows of Constitutional law (without Trump realizing he was being played). Swan's on our side, folks.

by Anonymousreply 487November 1, 2018 12:33 PM

Have Katie Tur's tits grown? They look enormous!

by Anonymousreply 488November 2, 2018 12:21 AM

Is Dead Intern Joe still banging Mika?

by Anonymousreply 489November 2, 2018 12:35 AM

R489 - We've speculated upthread that Katy is pregnant by her dishy new husband Tony Dokoupil. She especially looked expectant today when she handed off to Ali Velshi.

by Anonymousreply 490November 2, 2018 12:39 AM

Wow her husband is HOT

by Anonymousreply 491November 2, 2018 12:43 AM

Oh no, Donnie Deutsch is describing Michael Cohen as his friend. How can Donnie be friends with such a right wing lunatic corrupt crooked lowlife scumbag Iike Cohen????

by Anonymousreply 492November 2, 2018 10:08 PM

he was friends with Trump for years too. Surely he heard a lot of the ignorant things Trump said back then but brushed it aside. Al Sharpton too. A lot of these people now speaking out against Trump are only doing so because he's President. I'm sure he's acting crazier and more bigoted than ever, but it's obvious he wasn't a real liberal back in the day. He was only liberal when it came to men being allowed to have sex with however many women they want

by Anonymousreply 493November 2, 2018 10:22 PM

Ali Melber devotes an entire block of his Friday shows to let two wannabe rappers make lame jokes about issues in the news.

Imagine the uproar if Rev Al or Craig Melburn did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 494November 2, 2018 10:46 PM

I love Ari so much, I really do, but his rap/hip hop obsession is just so over-the-top sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 495November 2, 2018 10:47 PM

That is true. Honestly I'm torn. Ari uses his show to meet his favorite celebs (he's a thirsty bitch) and I don't care what celebs or has-beens feel about politics but on the other hand, we're living in a celeb-obsessed culture. We have a celebrity president. If more youth get engaged because they see their fave celebs speaking on issues, then I'll take that. Ari apparently gets more young viewers than a lot of the other news hosts

by Anonymousreply 496November 2, 2018 10:49 PM

OMG, I had MSNBC on, but muted. These two buffoons are so embarrassing when the gesticulate away! Jesus! And now they're doing some kind of a naming or branding contest in real time? PLEASE GO AWAY!

by Anonymousreply 497November 2, 2018 10:49 PM

They showed a full shot of Ari walking with this rapper and he appears to have a little bit of a limp. Makes me wonder if he has a club foot or something.

by Anonymousreply 498November 2, 2018 10:59 PM

the worst part of Ari's show tonight was that unending block with the Mooch. what the hell Ari!

by Anonymousreply 499November 3, 2018 12:00 AM

Mooch needs to get over his boyfriend, Trump. To this day, it's always like he's still hoping to get back in Trump's good graces.

by Anonymousreply 500November 3, 2018 12:03 AM

Ari’s lil peepee gets rock hard when he gets to fight with a Republican like Tte Mooch on air. I’m sure the two shared a cigarette afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 501November 3, 2018 12:50 AM

Uccch, this is why I took Ari off my must watch list.

by Anonymousreply 502November 3, 2018 1:27 AM

Michael Moore right now on Lawrence -- coiffed (hairpiece? no baseball cap!) within an inch of his life, dressed up (for him), and generally unrecognizable!

by Anonymousreply 503November 3, 2018 2:10 AM

Katy has definitively put on a few pounds, whether or not she is expecting.

by Anonymousreply 504November 3, 2018 2:18 AM

Moore looks good! (For him)

Ari is insufferable. He knows laws, but he isn’t always the most articulate, he doesn’t always pronounce really obvious words right, and doesn’t correct himself either. And his obsession with all things black and hip-hop oriented is REALLY pathetic.

He was at his best when he was just on as a legal scholar contributor. He has no business hosting an entire show, let alone doing it the way he does.

by Anonymousreply 505November 3, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote]Ari is insufferable.

Chuck Todd is insufferable. Ari is foiine.

by Anonymousreply 506November 3, 2018 2:28 AM

r502 HOW DARE YOU dis Ari's cock. that massive solid rock hard piece of manmeat. (or so i like to think)

by Anonymousreply 507November 3, 2018 2:47 AM

Morning Joe doesn't need to be on for three hours, they repeat segments.

by Anonymousreply 508November 3, 2018 3:58 AM

[quote]Have Katie Tur's tits grown? They look enormous!

No, but mine have!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509November 3, 2018 3:59 AM

is katy kaye a male 2 female?

by Anonymousreply 510November 3, 2018 10:10 AM

Katy Kay has the neck of a linebacker.

by Anonymousreply 511November 3, 2018 10:53 AM

Damn Katy's dad was kind of hot! Was.

by Anonymousreply 512November 3, 2018 1:48 PM

Hot Katy has always had those big luscious titties.

by Anonymousreply 513November 3, 2018 4:47 PM

I love Jacob Soboroff.

by Anonymousreply 514November 4, 2018 1:13 AM

katy kunt

by Anonymousreply 515November 4, 2018 1:35 AM

garret haake for new hot host of the network !!!!

by Anonymousreply 516November 4, 2018 2:02 AM

I think less of Katy Tur because of her relationship with Keith Olbermann. Maybe she truly admired him in a hero-worship sort of way (I can't stand him, but that's irrelevant) -- maybe she was even in love with him (24 year age difference be damned!) -- but it just smacks of sleeping her way to the top. In which case, if that was her plan, it's pretty much backfired, since he's been fired & blackballed throughout the industry. On top of everything else, she seems to have what it takes to make it on her own, so she didn't have to resort to being a golddigger & selling herself in order to climb the corporate TV ladder. Unsavory story all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 517November 4, 2018 2:10 AM

Katy's dad dated Carrie Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 518November 4, 2018 2:16 AM

[quote] Morning Joe doesn't need to be on for three hours, they repeat segments.

I have never understood them doing this. For most of the first half hour of the 8 AM hour they rerun between 20 and 30 minutes of the 6 AM hour, then they come back live for the remainder of the hour. They are already there and just sitting around but they can't be bothered do something new? Hell either Joe or Mika rarely even bother to come into the studio but appear remotely with a picture of the White House behind them, I am assuming probably from Joe's home in Connecticut.

For the money they are making, and the hours they work, maybe at the most 4 hours a day you would think they could at least show up and provide 3 hours of new content. After all, all they do is sit around an opine and ask questions.

by Anonymousreply 519November 4, 2018 2:27 AM

I'd love to know how the other hosts and employees at MSNBC felt about SNL's portrayal of Mika and Joe during the 2016 election as psychotic, bipolar lovers

by Anonymousreply 520November 4, 2018 2:55 AM

Any supposedly serious journalist who could pose for a photo like this and then write a book entitled "Know Your Value" deserves all the shit she gets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521November 4, 2018 3:00 AM

They were showing Katie Tur from the side last week and she looks really pregnant. I couldn't find any confirmation of it online, though. Maybe she's just stress eating.

Apparently her father is Trans. Who knew? I guess it's in her book, but I'm not reading a book about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 522November 4, 2018 5:08 AM

On AM Joy yesterday morning, Katy Tur got into it with a Republican woman voter who said that black people didn't know how to follow instructions when registering to vote and that's why they experience voter suppression. I was kind of hoping Katy would knock her out with her massive boobs, then turn to the camera and say "I guess the devil [italic]did[/italic] go down to Georgia; back to you, Joy."

I think Chris has been shedding some of the extra pounds lately. Slowly but surely.

Did anyone find it surprising that Ari didn't know what the term "ex-gay" meant on his show last week?

Jacob Soboroff posted a video on Twitter of himself at his local polling place, looking tastefully disheveled. I'd never noticed this from his reporting, but he actually has very twee, cute mannerisms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 4, 2018 5:58 AM

I was very proud of Jacob during that whole Megyn Kelly blackface discussion. Apparently he was the only one who spoke up and said "Yeah, I think it's racist." He later said that he wished he had said more.

by Anonymousreply 524November 4, 2018 1:29 PM

Vaughn Hillyard always has the gay, deer-caught-in-the-headlights look about him. He seems really sweet though, and he tries really hard. Every time I see him, I want to give him a big hug and tell him what a good job he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 525November 4, 2018 6:27 PM

Vaughn Hillyard was on that campaign plane with Pence that slid off the runway. He was on-air minutes later sounding calm and collected. I would have been looking for clean underwear in the minutes after an airplane landing failure.

by Anonymousreply 526November 4, 2018 6:47 PM

Yes Hillyard is very cute.

by Anonymousreply 527November 4, 2018 7:05 PM

I was wondering if Geoff Bennett and Steve Patterson were gay and was surprised to find out they aren't. Bennett is married and Patterson has a gf

by Anonymousreply 528November 4, 2018 7:13 PM

Hugh Hewitt and his stupid name and stupider face are being stupid on the Reverend Al show: “There are going to be a lot of sad faces at MSNBC on election night....”

He’s so stupid. He needs to be flushed from the network entirely.

by Anonymousreply 529November 4, 2018 9:16 PM

Steve Kornacki must be impossible to live with. The guy needs a valium the size of a baseball...

by Anonymousreply 530November 5, 2018 1:18 AM

R531, that’s just his “at the big board” personality. When he’s behind the desk, he’s not like that. He wasn’t like that on his podcast, either. I personally think he might be a little dull in person, unless you’re as interested in history, sports, stats, and politics as he is (which I kind of am, but not at THAT level).

I imagine he’s a very dull lay. I hate to say that, though, because I adore him.

by Anonymousreply 531November 5, 2018 3:11 AM

actually steve K is a dream to be with, a sexy snowflake at home, horny as a hot dog

by Anonymousreply 532November 5, 2018 4:30 AM

Im also dawn to that sexy Garett Haake. one of the best on that network. smart as a whip.

love see him replace joe scarb.

OR ANYONE REPLACE HIM, AND MICY

by Anonymousreply 533November 5, 2018 4:33 AM

R533, you know this about Steve how?

by Anonymousreply 534November 5, 2018 6:33 AM

Maddow, Williams, Wallace and Matthews he a pre-election dry run last night and it went pretty well. Anyone watch?

by Anonymousreply 535November 5, 2018 8:40 AM

I'm burned out, even as a regular MSNBC watcher. Not checking back in until Wednesday morning, when (most of) the results are in. Kornacki's antics would really send me over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 536November 5, 2018 10:15 AM

Im alwys there for kornacki

by Anonymousreply 537November 5, 2018 11:38 AM

Scarborough's know it all attitude is such a turn off. Im shocked mika cant reign him n , but I guess nobody can. 'now when I was in office'.... gross

by Anonymousreply 538November 5, 2018 11:48 AM

Scabsborough is paid a lot of money to keep this shit show afloat. We do love to hate him don't we..

by Anonymousreply 539November 5, 2018 12:09 PM

Of course this morning they spent a whole chunk about-who else- THE CLINTONS

It was ten minutes about how no Democrats want them anymore, how they will have no presence in 2020, how Hillary’s fuck ups caused Trump.

Will the hatred of the Clintons ever end??????

by Anonymousreply 540November 5, 2018 12:32 PM

Watching Steve Kornacki on MJ and his hair just won't behave. Random tufts sticking up willy-nilly. What's that all about?

by Anonymousreply 541November 5, 2018 12:47 PM

gosh he is a doll, he the only one on the show with a shred of credibility and sincerity....like bambi amongst the NRA

by Anonymousreply 542November 5, 2018 1:14 PM

Those Steve Kornacki cowlicks are very intentional and all part of the "aw shucks" homo-erotic charm.

by Anonymousreply 543November 5, 2018 4:24 PM

I just saw Katy interviewing some MAGA morons, these people are so fucking stupid it is scary.

by Anonymousreply 544November 5, 2018 7:29 PM

There's stupid on both sides, I hate to say. Check out this hot, but stupd and self-absorbed kid at 42:50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545November 5, 2018 8:15 PM

I’ve become unhealthily obsessed with US politics over the past couple of years, watching MSNBC whenever I really can, but I live in the UK. Funny that the regular streams I use have all gone to shit just before the midterms. Anyone know where I can find a working one? I could just watch the CNN coverage tomorrow which also airs in the UK, but I much much much prefer MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 546November 5, 2018 9:25 PM

CHER COMING UP ON CHRIS MATTHEWS SHOW NOW!!

by Anonymousreply 547November 5, 2018 11:15 PM

Does The Mooch resemble a monkey? Does he have a simian appearance? Is he The Missing Link?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548November 5, 2018 11:35 PM

Why does anyone care what that fool thinks, R549? I don't get it. MSNBC can come up with more competent Repubs than THAT thing.

by Anonymousreply 549November 5, 2018 11:36 PM

I sure hope MSNBC isn't thinking of making the Mooch a regular commentator.

by Anonymousreply 550November 5, 2018 11:38 PM

Gumby Hair Scarborough is insufferable and so is Mika.

I hate-watch "Morning Joe" anyway.

by Anonymousreply 551November 5, 2018 11:45 PM

I vaguely remember Stephanie Ruhle saying that she and The Mooch are/were friends.

by Anonymousreply 552November 5, 2018 11:46 PM

I'm pissed that Rachel has been losing the ratings war ever since the Kavanaugh confirmation mess. Even last week, the propaganda shows on Fox were beating her even in the key demo which she usually owns

by Anonymousreply 553November 6, 2018 1:00 AM

Rachel needs some more Mueller exclusives and her ratings should pick back up again.

by Anonymousreply 554November 6, 2018 1:05 AM

R548, that kid is making love to Soboroff with his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 555November 6, 2018 1:25 AM

People are burnt out, I was going to watch Rachel tonight but I just couldn't. Just vote!

by Anonymousreply 556November 6, 2018 1:39 AM

Picture it: a polyamorous sextet with Garrett Haake, Ned Price, and Ken Dilanian as the tops and Steve Kornacki, Vaughn Hillyard, and Jacob Soboroff as the bottoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557November 6, 2018 2:35 AM

I don’t think of Kornacki as a Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 558November 6, 2018 2:40 AM

Vaughn Hillyard looks like jail bait to me, did he even graduate college yet?

Way too young.

by Anonymousreply 559November 6, 2018 2:41 AM

There is something going on with the lighting in the msnbc studios tonight. Ezra Klein was just on Lawrence and looked like an instagram filter.

by Anonymousreply 560November 6, 2018 2:48 AM

They’re all using a completely different studio or at least an entirely different setup, for this week’s midterms coverage. It started Sunday night. I think Lawrence was in a new studio all last week, too.

Did anyone see Brian going over the final polls tonight at the start of his show? All very good for Democrats in certain races.

by Anonymousreply 561November 6, 2018 3:08 AM

Is Philip Rucker gay?

by Anonymousreply 562November 6, 2018 3:12 AM

OF COURSE HE IS, R563!

Now, I have a question:

I love Shannon Pettypiece, but is her head the largest that’s ever been on-camera inside the MSNBC studio, male or female?

by Anonymousreply 563November 6, 2018 3:14 AM

One thing I LOVE about Brian Williams (and I love *everything* he does), is when he turns to a different person on his panel to ask a new question, he says “Hey _____” when addressing them.

“Hey Jeremy,”

“Hey Shannon,”

“Hey Matt,”

I wish he were my dad. He’s the greatest TV dad since Ward Beaver.

by Anonymousreply 564November 6, 2018 3:17 AM

Stephanie Ruhle is so alpha. Ali just wilts next to her aggressiveness.

by Anonymousreply 565November 6, 2018 3:18 AM

She really is, but Ali is so much more polished. God, that man would DESTROY Trump if he ever got the chance to interview him.

Few people have greater command of both economics and politics than Mr Velshi.

by Anonymousreply 566November 6, 2018 3:20 AM

Ali Velshi is smart indeed, but his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. He YELLS like "Judge" Jeanine Piro.

by Anonymousreply 567November 6, 2018 3:23 AM

He’s not particularly easy on the eyes, either, R568.

by Anonymousreply 568November 6, 2018 3:27 AM

For those of us in the non-Methuselah demographic, R560, Hillyard looks like he's in his twenties.

by Anonymousreply 569November 6, 2018 3:29 AM

He's gorgeous R569, GORGEOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 6, 2018 3:31 AM

Hey R563 - I'm guessing you didn't know that Philip Rucker used to be a competitive figure skater.

by Anonymousreply 571November 6, 2018 3:34 AM

When did someone deflate Robert Costa?

by Anonymousreply 572November 6, 2018 3:38 AM

I'd like to inflate Craig Melvin.

by Anonymousreply 573November 6, 2018 3:40 AM

Please God, let Bekari run against the Senatrix in two years.

by Anonymousreply 574November 6, 2018 3:44 AM

R573, Costa changes his look slightly every day. Over the past year or so, he’s been slowly losing ALL of his weight, but he also adjusts his face shape, forehead size, and hair height before every appearance on camera.

by Anonymousreply 575November 6, 2018 3:45 AM

I don't think Bakari Sellers should run. repubs would have a field day with this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576November 6, 2018 3:50 AM

For streaming try livenewsmag.com

by Anonymousreply 577November 6, 2018 3:55 AM

Eh, R577...maybe once upon a time, but those days are over. With the current scum in the White House, a DUI where no one got hurt is going to be pretty minor. It isn't hurting Beto.

by Anonymousreply 578November 6, 2018 3:55 AM

Who did Rachel Maddow's makeup tonight, Stevie Wonder? She looks like she ran into a brick wall...

by Anonymousreply 579November 6, 2018 4:18 AM

I thought Rachel looked extra cute tonight. She definitely had more makeup on than usual. Her hair is slightly different too.

by Anonymousreply 580November 6, 2018 4:22 AM

Rachel was broadcasting from LA tonight which is why she looked different

by Anonymousreply 581November 6, 2018 4:27 AM

Rachel did Jimmy Fallon's show tonight, which is probably why her makeup looked "extra" (I thought she looked great by the way). Fallon's show is done here in Manhattan, so she must have been in NYC, not LA.

by Anonymousreply 582November 6, 2018 4:51 AM

That doesn't even make sense, R583. Fallon literally taped in the same building as the NBC News headquarters in 30 Rock. Why would she need to be in a special studio?

by Anonymousreply 583November 6, 2018 4:57 AM

R582, oh is that why they used a blind makeup artist? The rouge on her cheeks was rust-colored.

by Anonymousreply 584November 6, 2018 5:06 AM

cant watch maddow

hyper and giggle and narcissistic ick

by Anonymousreply 585November 6, 2018 8:27 AM

Maddow did her show from the the usual studio she does her show every other night. There was just a new backdrop ahead of the election. Morning Joe and a lot of all the other MSNBC shows also broadcast from that studio. O'Donnell was in LA.

by Anonymousreply 586November 6, 2018 9:00 AM

So when this runs out, should someone create a Part 8 or should we switch to that other thread, MSNBC Part Seven?

by Anonymousreply 587November 6, 2018 10:50 AM

Anyone watching last night’s TRMS would have heard Lawrence make reference to the fact that it was broadcast from the NBC studio in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 588November 6, 2018 2:07 PM

Anyone see Josh Barrow and Jonathan Capehart on Craig Melvin just now?

Barrow was undressing Capehart with his eyes...burning a hole in his hole.

by Anonymousreply 589November 6, 2018 4:12 PM

Barrow was spit roasting Capehart in the NBC News restroom just now.

by Anonymousreply 590November 6, 2018 4:15 PM

I don't think Rachel is narcissistic. I think she may be "co-dependent." She seems like a people-pleaser to me, and the giggling is to diminish herself. You see it a lot in smart females - they've been beaten down in some way, by parent or peers, whatever, and they're sort of playing down how intelligent and competent they are by girlish giggling - she also frequently puts herself down, about bad pronunciations or just anything really.

Sometimes she'll spring out of that character when offended - I think she's argued/fought with Morning Joe Joe - but I mean, who can tolerate that kind of condescension (speaking of narcissists, I'd vote for him, and probably Mika as well)

by Anonymousreply 591November 6, 2018 4:59 PM

Ari Melber and Jill Wine-Banks are performing a patriotic pairs routine on the Rockefeller skating rink tonight at 8pm. It should be awesome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 6, 2018 5:09 PM

does Ari have the upper body strength to pull that off? ^

by Anonymousreply 593November 6, 2018 5:21 PM

I love you, R593.

by Anonymousreply 594November 6, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]cant watch maddow

[quote]hyper and giggle and narcissistic ick

Yeah, so “narcissistic” for someone to be driven and passionate about what they do.

Every stupid criticism of Maddow comes from people who have obviously not watched her show more than once. Maddow is just about the least narcissistic person on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 595November 6, 2018 5:53 PM

yeah Rachel is self-deprecating. I like her. She seems nice though socially awkward. I love her laugh.

by Anonymousreply 596November 6, 2018 5:53 PM

R592's paragraph about Rachel Maddow may be about Mika.

It doesn't fit Rachel at all.

by Anonymousreply 597November 6, 2018 6:35 PM

Here's a link to a MSNBC stream for the poster who asked upthread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598November 6, 2018 6:57 PM

Its amazing to watch the 180 Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace have done. I mean it is great but they sound actually passionate and excited about voting for D's. Who would have ever thought??

by Anonymousreply 599November 6, 2018 8:13 PM

Let’s see how “blue” Nicole and Steve are in a few years when Trump is gone and old-school Republicans are back on the scene. A leopard never changes its spots.

by Anonymousreply 600November 6, 2018 9:58 PM

[quote]Sometimes she'll spring out of that character when offended - I think she's argued/fought with Morning Joe

Yes, Rachel did a big slap down of Joe which he did not take well at all. I've searched for the video on Youtube which was posted on previous MSNBC thread, but I can' find it on Youtube. I'll post once I find it on a previous thread

by Anonymousreply 601November 7, 2018 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!