Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who got more dick, Angie Dickinson or Marilyn Monroe?

Which of JFK’s gals got around the most?

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 5:26 PM

Stealth Donna Pescow thread.

by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2018 1:34 AM

Angie was the Official Mattress of the Rat Pack.

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2018 1:38 AM

R2, and The Tonight Show.

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2018 1:42 AM

C'mon. My name says 'Dickin', son'.

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2018 1:46 AM

Marilyn McCoo

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2018 1:50 AM

Amateurs, both of them!

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2018 1:50 AM

Well, actually it was Deanna Durbin. She started that whole pickled penis mania during the bobbysoxer era. Of course, after the war, there were a lot of leftover penises you could put in a jar and preserve. After they used those up, you had to wait for a man donate his penis to your collection. But we were still decades away from the doomsday cult era where men just voluntarily lop off the goods in order to please the master or join with whatever comet was currently in the mood.

Of course, some enterprising gals just picked up whatever blade they had handy and had whacking parties. Of course, when the men heard the women were having whacking parties, they said, "Where can I sign up?" Of course, these parties just flat out stopped when some of the men involved survived and were able to tell their version of it.

I miss those days when you could just walk into a store and say, I want a jar of pickled penises and the clerk would say, "Kosher?" Or just reach into the penis barrel and pull one out yourself.

We didn't any of that fancy "curated free range" penis that cost an arm and a leg like these days.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2018 1:53 AM

Marilyn was 5 years older. Could she have played Angie’s role in Dressed to Kill, had she lived?

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2018 1:53 AM

Joey Heatherton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2018 1:55 AM

That's MISS Angie Dickinson, cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2018 1:56 AM

Angie lived longer so she had more time to get dick. Granted Monroe died around the end of a woman's prime dicking years. I still think Angie got more.

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2018 2:07 AM

Marilyn was maybe not unfaithful during her marriages?

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2018 2:13 AM

R12, she was as faithful as I am!

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2018 2:14 AM

Harris Dickinson, Angie’s slutty gay grandson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2018 2:17 AM

Harrison’s boner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2018 2:25 AM

I think Angie chased down dick for the love of sex and hot men.

I think Marilyn mostly looked for sex as a means to an end: a career or a way out of sadness.

And I think Marilyn got a lot more and enjoyed a lot less.

Angie slowed down after marrying Burt Bacharach, though he unfortunately did not.

She spent a lot of time caring for her daughter with autism and later a sister with Alzheimer’s.

Nobody in Hollywood ever seems to have a bad word about her. I wish someone would cast her in something worthwhile to cap off her career. She turns 87 in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2018 2:33 AM

Marilyn didnt like sex that much and never had an orgasm. She did it for her career and later in life especially with Frank S she did it to validate her beauty which she felt was fading...........when she was filming All about Eve with Bette Davis, Davis noted Marilyn didnt really seem to like men that much and didnt have that need to have a man s attn. IF that is true it probably had to do with her bumpy life and a whole host of unpleasant experiences with the opposite sex early on.

Angie DIckinson I think seems more earthy and probably into sex, altho I doubt either one of them were probably too thrilled with the physical experience of sleeping with JFK, notoriously attrocious in the sack. You would have thought with as much practice as he had he would have been better?

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2018 5:21 AM

I think Angie, while seen dating lots of high profile men over the years, has been one not to kiss and tell really.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2018 5:25 AM

Shelley Winters is up there, too, especially when she had a good figure. She liked sex and was kind of like a real-life Samantha from "Sex and the City".

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2018 5:52 AM

I should be in this poll.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2018 4:27 PM

R17, Wasn't Angie once quoted as having said sex with JFK was the best 10 seconds of her life?

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2018 4:35 PM

Gloria Swanson said the same about old Joe, sex was all about his satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Shelley got the best dick there was to get.

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2018 4:51 PM

Angie is too classy to kiss and tell so I suspect we will never know for sure!

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 5:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!