Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Duncan Hunter just totally tried to throw his wife under the bus

Republicans at it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2018 6:09 AM

such outstanding gentlemen, the repugs.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2018 8:06 PM

I hope wifey double-throws Duncan under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2018 8:09 PM

Bitch didn't try, OP. He absolutely positively without a doubt THREW HER ASS under that motherfucking bus.

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2018 8:12 PM

The last repug VA gov did the same thing. They literally throw their wives in the trash when convenient.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2018 8:14 PM

She has terminal Resting Bitch Face.

He should know better than to fuck with a blonde San Diegan woman -- but he's republican and hetero, so two strikes against him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2018 8:25 PM

[R4] repugs are always 90% ready to get rid of the current wife unit.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2018 8:27 PM

So, he basically has implicated his wife in committing felonies. Therefore, she ought to be prosecuted as well.

Of course, there will be the inevitable, my kids need one parent, so don't put us both in jail argument.

Well, you probably should have thought about that before pointing the finger at your wife.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2018 8:30 PM

How did they both manage to have $20 in their account? I don’t get why people have to live above their means.

They will both continue to throw everybody under the bus until they go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2018 8:35 PM

A clear sign that Duncan Hunter is a big queen....he's throwing the fish under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2018 8:37 PM

My favorite part of this whole mess is the $3300 spent at In-N-Out Over $3K in fast food!

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2018 9:57 PM

They’ve both been indicted, Miss Tiresome at r7.

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]They’ve both been indicted, Miss Tiresome at [R7].

The indictment or even trial is not the problem, Miss Dense.

The point is there will inevitably be some begging for compassion or some sort of accommodation requested because they have kids and who will think of the children - a request not honored for the majority of people with families and kids.

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2018 10:29 PM

His Wiki page said that he sold the family house in 2016 to pay the campaign back for expenses and, get this, he moved in with his father. It says "he" no mention of the family (3 kids). It kind of makes it sound like he and wifey were on the skids

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2018 10:34 PM

He has BDF. Didn't seem to prevent him being henpecked.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2018 10:56 PM

The worst part is he will be re-elected. The Republican Party...if you're indicted, you're invited.

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2018 11:00 PM

That's not big dick face. That guys as lipless as his wife is eyebrowless. Beto has big dick face.

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2018 11:20 PM

R10, the thousands of dollars spend at Michaels is pretty sweet, too.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2018 12:46 AM

All that matters is *his* signature on the quarterly campaign financial disclosure. He can bleat and whine, but no amount of sleight of hand washed away campaign finance fraud. In respectable circles, it's frowned upon.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2018 1:06 AM

He's a gross person but he's not gross looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2018 1:38 AM

It won’t work. He AND his wife will be convicted

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2018 2:22 AM

He knows he is toast.

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2018 3:26 AM

R19 He looks like a homeless drunk.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2018 3:35 AM

Greasy.

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2018 3:57 AM

He looks like the latest round of Ben Affleck pics on TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2018 3:57 AM

His water is probably cut off due to lack of payment so...

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2018 4:03 AM

Hang in there Dunc! Hope we can share a cell some time!

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2018 4:03 AM

It's easier just to throw her under a ravenous Mandingo!

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2018 4:05 AM

Duncan Hunter needs to have his ass paddled from here to kingdom come. What kind of man does this to his wife? A real man would take the blame for his wife even if she was at fault. Yes, big tough marine, that's our duncan hunter. I hope he reads this...what a slimebag.

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2018 4:07 AM

This bus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2018 4:07 AM

WAAAAAAAYUH!!! I can't live on $175,000 a year! Try bitch, try really hard, like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2018 4:09 AM

Further proof conservative men hate women.

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2018 4:13 AM

Another grifter republican on the take.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2018 4:21 AM

I'd service him often

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2018 4:27 AM

He won't be reelected. Deplorables don't care how corrupt their grifters are, but I think even they'll have a problem with a man throwing his wife under the bus. He's toast.

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2018 4:34 AM

Republican scum will line up to vote for him and good for them. They deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2018 6:13 AM

His district has a large number of military families. One of the scams he ran was to raise money for vets, but he pocketed the cash They won't vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2018 6:19 AM

Maybe he needs an enema.

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2018 6:29 AM

Will he somehow have to pay this money back?

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2018 6:31 AM

One of the funnier things I read about this case/investigation maybe about 9 mos- 1yr ago when it was in its earlier stages, is that the way some of the expenses started rolling was when Hunter first went to D.C. (alone) did the "bachelor pad" crashing thing with other young Congressmen- and then went hog- wild chasing other skirts. So the news gets back to the NRA. In San Diego, who is diligently portraying the political wige/mom and she goes "fuck it" and starts spending like a tsunami from everythi g from Nordtroms to Burger King, LOL! Of course, it's not all her spending, I just thought it was funny!

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2018 6:38 AM

[quote]A real man would take the blame for his wife even if she was at fault

I'm sorry, what?

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2018 6:53 AM

Prosecutors say ‘family values’ Rep. Duncan Hunter spent campaign cash on mistresses — and they have pics to prove it.

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) may have illegally spent campaign funds on at least five women who are not his wife — whom he has blamed for financial wrongdoing that has gotten them both indicted.

Defense attorney Gregory Vega wrote a letter to the Department of Justice complaining that prosecutors had notified him that they have photos of an intoxicated Hunter and some of those women.

“While there may be evidence of infidelity, irresponsibility or alcohol dependence, once properly understood, the underlying facts do not equate to criminal activity,” Vega wrote.

Politico reported in February that Hunter had a reputation for partying and that federal investigators had been eying his activities, but the 41-year-old Hunter dismissed the reports as “tabloid trash.”

Hunter and then President Donald Trump have blamed the indictment on partisan bias, without any proof, within the Department of Justice intended to sway the midterm elections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2018 6:26 PM

I'm looking forward to the trial. Hope they don't have an intransigent cult member on the jury.

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2018 6:30 PM

Dem internal poll, but still good reason for hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2018 6:31 PM

Multiple women apparently. Some men too maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2018 6:32 PM

Not only did he use his campaign funds as a bank, he spent the money on mistresses and excesses like parties.

These people have no financial management skills AT ALL. How do you end up with $20 in the bank??? And his voters trust him with the budget of the nation???

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2018 6:33 PM

What happens if he gets elected but is found guilty?

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2018 6:35 PM

Yup. MSNBC has them tied at 46%. Not only that, watch the other California Republican held districts, the Dems are getting close in most of them. It will be a wonderful outcome if Dems are able to snatch more than the projected 7 Republican seats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2018 6:35 PM

I want to absorb the fucking trial when it starts. Hilarious. Only morons would vote this guy back in.

R46, another election in that district.

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2018 6:35 PM

Using veterans' money for golf balls. WTF. The worst grifters.

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2018 6:36 PM

[quote] Some men too maybe?

Uh...

I knew it! There was this strange moment between Hunter and Ammar Campa-Najjar that almost seemed flirtatious. Ammar had Hunter eating from his hand...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2018 6:44 PM

Help cinch it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2018 6:46 PM

Throwing the wife under the bus seems to have been an extremely effective strategy for Bob McDonnell , former Gov of Virginia.

He's probably taking a page out of that playbook.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2018 6:52 PM

Ducan Hunter seems like he could throw a mean fuck. It's too bad he had to be a criminal douchebag. I would pay to see Hunter spitroast the younger Ammar Campa-Najjar...

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2018 6:59 PM

probably all his campaign funds were from the koch suckers and mercerless, so do they care if he spent their chump change on hookers and blow? they got their tax cuts, deregulation, and fascist judges.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2018 7:13 PM

What colors will husband and wife wear in jail? Jumpsuits - orange?

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2018 7:15 PM

Can we throw the expression, "Throw someone under the bus" under the bus?

ENOUGH.

Who's driving that bus over everyone all the time? FUCKING STOP.

Park that fuckin' bus already!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2018 9:51 PM

41 years old, playing with five girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 6, 2018 2:52 PM

Hope he got some anal for all this spending. Of stolen money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 6, 2018 2:56 PM

Id bet my gay card hes got a fat dick and can fuck like a machine.

by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2018 6:39 PM

Beer belly.

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2018 6:39 PM

So Duncan was having affairs. That explains why he and his wife entered the courthouse separately. And such great parents: when you read the indictment they spent money on great food for themselves while fast, cheap food was good enough for the kids. They are the kind of people who reek stupid, classless liars. Both parties are full of them. The swamp lives on. If voters in California reelect him then they deserve to be cheated and lied to. Some people hold party over morals any day. Heil dirty money and dirty people.

by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2018 7:03 PM

He has alkie face

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2018 7:09 PM

5 girlfriends. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 63September 8, 2018 2:42 AM

Is his congressional office nicely decorated?

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2018 6:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!