Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Is Still Having Another Meltdown - Part Dos

Now with more Vicente Fox! But let's start with Trump's latest:

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8 minutes ago

I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 2, 2018 8:55 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

...Additionally, because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2018 5:47 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11 minutes ago

...Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved. In the meantime I would like to send my warmest regards and respect to Chairman Kim. I look forward to seeing him soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2018 5:48 PM

And as promised:

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue Aug 21

.@realDonaldTrump will not shut up on the witch hunt, but three close aides being convicted should be ringing every bell in Trump’s little head.

It’s getting lonely upthere, huh, @realDonaldTrump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2018 5:51 PM

Sorry, link to the original thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2018 5:51 PM

I heart Vicente Fox.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2018 5:56 PM

I like Vincente Fox even more than Vincente Minnelli!

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2018 6:01 PM

Remember when Trump said we no longer have to worry about a nuclear threat from North Korea?

Um....

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2018 6:55 PM

The three Trump kids have done so much for this country. They have worked tirelessly and given up so much to make America great again. We should start a prayer chain around them. Praying that God's goodness and mercy shall bind them and hold them close to Jesus' heart. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2018 7:24 PM

Vicente Fox wins!

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2018 7:25 PM

Omorasa for the win!

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2018 7:37 PM

Does it not seem DADA or Surreal that the POTUS is tweeting American Foreign Policy?

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2018 9:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2018 11:35 PM

In the world of Trump Twitter meltdowns these seem pretty mild OP.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2018 12:57 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Ohio Republicans

Thank you. I love you Ohio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2018 6:12 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6 hours ago

I spoke with Governor David Ige of Hawaii today to express our full support for the people of Hawaii as the State is impacted by #HurricaneLane. The Federal Government is fully committed to helping the people of Hawaii.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2018 6:13 AM

Congratulations to new Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. There are no greater friends than the United States and Australia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2018 6:14 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5 hours ago

Great to see the Senate working on solutions to end the secrecy around ridiculously high drug prices, something I called for in my drug pricing Blueprint. Will now work with the House to help American patients! #AmericanPatientsFirst

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2018 6:15 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4 hours ago

Great #StateDinner2018 in Ohio tonight! Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2018 6:15 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Vince McMahon

Happy birthday Vince, you are truly one of the greats!

RETWEETED:

Vince McMahon ‏Verified account @VinceMcMahon

Thanks to all of you thinking about wishing me a happy birthday and the three of you that actually did. Happy Birthday to me! LOL #73GoingOn20 #LovingLife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2018 6:16 AM

Re: Vince McMahon (from R19):

[bold]Harassment allegations[/bold]

On April 3, 1992, Rita Chatterton, a former referee noted for her stint as Rita Marie in the WWF in the 1980s and for being the first female referee in the WWF (possibly in professional wrestling history),[112] made an appearance on Geraldo Rivera's show Now It Can Be Told. She claimed that on July 16, 1986, McMahon tried to force her to perform oral sex on him in his limousine and, when she refused, raped her.[113]

On February 1, 2006, McMahon was accused of sexual harassment by a worker at a tanning bar in Boca Raton, Florida.[114] At first, the charge appeared to be discredited because McMahon was in Miami for the 2006 Royal Rumble at the time. It was soon clarified that the alleged incident was reported to police on the day of the Rumble, but actually took place the day before.[115] On March 25, it was reported that no charges would be filed against McMahon as a result of the investigation.[116]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2018 6:19 AM

Thus endeth the horseshit re: the Nobel Peace Prize.

WAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2018 6:28 AM

Brian Krassenstein ‏ @krassenstein 7 hours ago

BREAKING: A the former bureau chief for the National Enquirer, Jerry George says that President Trump had stories killed which pertained to Melania, his children and his ex-wives. This information is now in the hands of investigators.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2018 6:49 AM

UnsilentMajority 🌹 ‏ @The_UnSilent_ 6 hours ago

WHAT DOES PUTIN HAVE ON THIS MAN???? TheBeat w/Ari Melber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2018 6:49 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 3 hours ago

Trump met with promoter of "QAnon" conspiracy theory in Oval Office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2018 6:53 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 3 hours ago

Strained relationship between Trump and Sessions may have finally reached its breaking point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2018 6:53 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 2 hours ago

Mueller’s "speaking indictments" offer clues to strategy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2018 6:54 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 2 hours ago

Spiro Agnew lawyer: Trump should resign to keep Mueller from prosecuting his family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2018 6:55 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 25 minutes ago

Conway’s husband torches Trump: We need a president who understands the rule of law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2018 6:56 AM

POLITICO Magazine ‏Verified account @POLITICOMag 37 minutes ago

Trump has cast people adrift before. He has savaged people before. Some spoke up or talked back. It didn’t matter.

Cohen is different. And Trump seems to know it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2018 6:59 AM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 2 minutes ago

Hundreds of state legislators call for Senate to confirm Trump Supreme Court pick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2018 7:13 AM

Ellie 🇺🇸 #GlovesOff ‏ @ellievan65 11 hours ago

Listed below are the shameful GOP Senators in the Rules Committee who don’t want to secure our voting machines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2018 7:21 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30 minutes ago

Michaels Cohen’s attorney clarified the record, saying his client does not know if President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting (out of which came nothing!). The answer is that I did NOT know about the meeting. Just another phony story by the Fake News Media!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2018 12:48 PM

Jeff Sessions said he wouldn’t allow politics to influence him only because he doesn’t understand what is happening underneath his command position. Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems are having a field day as real corruption goes untouched. No Collusion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2018 12:48 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 42 seconds ago

Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2018 1:07 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 18 seconds ago

“The FBI only looked at 3000 of 675,000 Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails.” They purposely didn’t look at the disasters. This news is just out. @FoxNews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2018 1:12 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25 seconds ago

“The FBI looked at less than 1%” of Crooked’s Emails!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2018 1:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2018 1:18 PM

!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2018 1:21 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 51 seconds ago

Our relationship with Mexico is getting closer by the hour. Some really good people within both the new and old government, and all working closely together....A big Trade Agreement with Mexico could be happening soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2018 1:24 PM

Now there's another Trump branded business opportunity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2018 2:04 PM

Donald J. Trump Verified account @reallDonaldTrump 1 minute ago

My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Drew Carey posted the following, I guess in a moment of anger. He then deleted it, but of course, others were quick to capture it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2018 9:25 AM

Palmer Report ‏Verified account @PalmerReport 6 hours ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

SHUT UP YOU DRAFT DODGING TRAITOR!

Donald Trump faces blowback over his tweet about John McCain’s death...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2018 9:26 AM

Other comments regarding Trump's tweet after McCain's death:

* cat @c_d_h2 5 hours ago

Consider the spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Trump didn't type this.

* Pirate Ship ‏ @RealPirateShip 4 hours ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

who will write nice things about U when U die? The National Enquirer? Oh... wait

* Gregory J. Broderick ‏ @GregoryJBroder1 31 minutes ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

You fucking assailed the man every chance you got. Fuck your empty statement and you know what, fuck you and fuck your retarded #MAGA followers to boot! You're a fucking cancer on this great experiment called #America. Rot in hell and I hope you get what's coming to you.

* Virginia Lady ‏ @VirginiaLady16 40 minutes ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Better to sit mute and be thought a louse than to Tweet a carefully parsed word salad written by someone else and prove it.

* Debster ‏ @kerrdebo 50m50 minutes ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Words from two statesmen. Men who really did respect Senator McCain. ⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2018 9:32 AM

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue 12 hours ago

Vicente Fox Quesada Retweeted Andy Kindler

Where do I chip in? Those walls are vetting[sic] higher and thicker.

Retweeted:

[quote]Andy Kindler Verified account @AndyKindler Aug 24: Mexico has volunteered to pay for the walls that are closing in on Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2018 11:04 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 24

“Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2018 5:09 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Donald J. Trump

...And it will get, as I have always said, much better from even here!

[quote]Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 24: Our Economy is setting records on virtually every front - Probably the best our country has ever done. Tremendous value created since the Election. The World is respecting us again! Companies are moving back to the U.S.A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2018 5:13 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15 hours ago

Fantastic numbers on consumer spending released on Friday. Stock Market hits all time high!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2018 5:13 AM

“Mainstream Media tries to rewrite history to credit Obama for Trump accomplishments. Since President Trump took office, the economy is booming. The stronger the economy gets, the more desperate his critics are. O had weakest recovery since Great Depression.” @WashTimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2018 5:14 AM

Over 90% approval rating for your all time favorite (I hope) President within the Republican Party and 52% overall. This despite all of the made up stories by the Fake News Media trying endlessly to make me look as bad and evil as possible. Look at the real villains please!

46,811 replies 23,463 retweets 91,289 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2018 5:15 AM

Replies to that last one:

* Nancy Sinatra ‏Verified account @NancySinatra 1 hour ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

You must be joking.

* Wine Lover ‏ @wineandjazz72 2 hours ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Our all time favorite is President Obama who will give the eulogy at Sen. McCain's funeral that he requested you NOT be invited to. You've always been bad & evil you're entire life!! You don't need help from the media. The real villain and SOB is YOU!

* DeeDeeT ‏ @DdltDee 28 minutes ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

3 died in a mass shooting in Jacksonville, FL today, John McCain died, and you're boasting about inaccurate approval ratings? Dude, seek professional mental help - your's is covered by your medical. Looking forward to the astronomical ratings for your impeachment!

* one pissed off Polack ‏ @Wojtaszek0114 4 hours ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

That’s not your approval rating, that’s your BMI.

* Sara Spector ‏ @Miriam2626 6 minutes ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

John McCain's last service to the nation was banning you from his funeral and inviting Obama and George W. to speak! McCain is gifting us a moment where we can drown out Trump and embrace voices of true statesman? God Bless America!

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2018 5:22 AM

Thank you to the great @JimBrownNFL32, perhaps the greatest running back of all time, for your wonderful words and support. Since our meeting in New York, African-American UNEMPLOYMENT has reached the LOWEST LEVEL IN HISTORY. You get it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2018 4:13 PM

The Fake News Media worked hard to get Tiger Woods to say something that he didn’t want to say. Tiger wouldn’t play the game - he is very smart. More importantly, he is playing great golf again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2018 4:14 PM

A big deal looking good with Mexico!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2018 4:14 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17 minutes ago

Rick Scott of Florida is doing a fantastic job as Governor. Jobs are pouring into the State and its economic health is better than ever before. He is strong on Crime, Borders, and loves our Military and Vets. Vote for Rick on Tuesday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2018 5:36 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16 minutes ago

Congressman Ron DeSantis is a special person who has done an incredible job. He is running in Tuesdays Primary for Governor of Florida….Strong on Crime, Borders and wants Low Taxes. He will be a great Governor and has my full and total Endorsement!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2018 5:37 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15 minutes ago

Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona is doing a great job. It would be really nice to show your support tomorrow by voting for him in Tuesdays Primary. Doug is strong on Crime, the Border, and our Second Amendment. Loves our Military & our Vets. He has my full and complete Endorsement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2018 5:37 PM

Holly Figueroa O'Reilly ‏Verified account @AynRandPaulRyan Aug 25

JFC, Trump!🙄

American flag's stripes are red and white. Trump should know this, considering the fit he throws when someone kneels at a football game "disrespecting the flag".

Trump is coloring blue and red stripes. 🙄🙄🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

h/t @2020fight #SaturdayMorning #AMJoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2018 5:41 PM

R54 Not a "yuge" deal?

by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2018 5:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2018 5:42 PM

Did he just endorse two people -- Scott and DeSantis -- for Florida Governor? Hedging his bet? Can't make up his mind?

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2018 5:51 PM

UnsilentMajority 🌹 and Morten Øverbye liked The Hummingbird 🐦 ‏ @SaysHummingbird Aug 26

There is no bottom for these people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 27, 2018 6:00 PM

R61, Trump endorsed Gov. Rick Scott’s bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson and also backed Rep. Ron DeSantis in his candidacy to replace Scott in the governor’s office.

by Anonymousreply 63August 27, 2018 6:43 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30 minutes ago

United States-Mexico Trade Agreement

TRANSCRIPT: Well Mr. President, thank you very much. It's been an honor. You've been my friend. It's been a long time since I traveled to Mexico. Weel we got to know each other quite well and we actually had a good meeting. Some people weren't here. Some people weren't sure if it was a good meeting, but I was. I have a lot of good meetings that a lot of people weren't sure if they were good or not. But, uh, it's been a long time, and uh, this is something that is very special for our manufacturers and for our farmers from both countries, for all of the people that work for jobs. It's also great trade, and it, it makes it a much more fair bill, and, uh, we are very excited about it. I've worked long and hard. Your representatives have been terrific. My representatives have been fantastic. Duke. Uh, they've uh, they've gotten along very well, and they've worked late into the night for months. It seemed an extremely complex bill, and I think, uh, that it's something we'll be talking about for many years to come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 27, 2018 6:55 PM

TheResistance Report ‏ @AntiTrumpReport 4 hours ago

NEW: Sens. Schumer and McConnell request that the Dept. of Defense "provide necessary support so that U.S. flags on all government buildings remain at half mast through sunset on the day of Senator McCain's interment," Sen. Schumer's spokesperson says. - NBC News

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2018 6:58 PM

↕↕↕↕↕ This is why...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2018 6:59 PM

Jon Favreau ‏Verified account @jonfavs 19 hours ago

We elected a president with no redeeming qualities as a human being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 27, 2018 7:04 PM

The Hill ‏Verified account @thehill 1 hour ago

WATCH: Trump ignores shouted questions about McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 27, 2018 7:06 PM

Here's another link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2018 7:17 PM

Trump is an Asshole of epic proportions:

Fairly striking image -- all of the flags surrounding the Washington Monument are at half-staff, though the flag atop the White House was raised to full staff just after midnight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2018 7:51 PM

Reuters Top News ‏Verified account @Reuters 1 minute ago

Trump, under pressure, orders flags flown at half-staff for McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 27, 2018 8:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2018 8:35 PM

Meghan McCain ‏Verified account @MeghanMcCain 2 hours ago

Please read my father's farewell letter to the country he loved so much - “Do not despair of our present difficulties but believe always in the promise and greatness of America, because nothing is inevitable here. Americans never quit. We never surrender.” 🇺🇸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2018 8:39 PM

Russia decidedly *HATED* John McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2018 8:41 PM

Reuters Top News ‏Verified account @Reuters 15 minutes ago

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci introduces a new musical about the Trump family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2018 8:45 PM

Vanity Fair article about his meltdowns over the weekend. One staffer admitting he's "nuts." He sants to pardon Manafort and may bring in another lawyer who will write it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 27, 2018 8:53 PM

One “source” for that story - former WH official - sounds like The Mooch

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2018 4:45 AM

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Melania Trump ‏Verified account @FLOTUS 20 hours ago

It was a pleasure having @FirstLadyKenya at the @WhiteHouse today. I enjoyed learning about @BeyondZeroKenya & discussing our shared concerns for the well-being of children. #BeBest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2018 5:45 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20 hours ago

.@FLOTUS Melania and I were honored to welcome the President of the Republic of Kenya, @UKenyatta and Mrs. Margaret Kenyatta to the @WhiteHouse today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2018 5:45 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Donald J. Trump

VOTE FOR RON!

Retweeted:

[quote ] Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 27: Congressman Ron DeSantis is a special person who has done an incredible job. He is running in Tuesdays Primary for Governor of Florida….Strong on Crime, Borders and wants Low Taxes. He will be a great Governor and has my full and total Endorsement!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 28, 2018 5:47 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8 hours ago

“President Trump has done more for minority groups in this country than any president in decades.” @LouDobbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2018 5:47 PM

NASDAQ has just gone above 8000 for the first time in history!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2018 5:47 PM

I smile at Senators and others talking about how good free trade is for the U.S. What they don’t say is that we lose Jobs and over 800 Billion Dollars a year on really dumb Trade Deals....and these same countries Tariff us to death. These lawmakers are just fine with this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2018 5:48 PM

Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2018 5:48 PM

....results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2018 5:49 PM

Well he's certainly done more harm, r81.

by Anonymousreply 86August 28, 2018 5:49 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21 minutes ago

“Consumer confidence pops in August to highest level since October 2000”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 28, 2018 5:49 PM

"They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!"

He really, really, really doesn't get it, does he?

by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2018 6:06 PM

Anyone else notice how much uglier and unhealthy Piggy is looking lately? Saggier, baggier and his skin looks mottled and coarser. I thought his doctors had put him on a diet? It’s not working.

by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2018 6:13 PM

Jesus R64. Was that for real? What a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 90August 28, 2018 6:25 PM

Todd J. Gillman ‏Verified account @toddgillman

.@realDonaldTrump intervened in plans to turn the FBI HQ across the street from his luxury hotel into a construction zone, then invoked executive privilege to block inspector general from learning what he said in meetings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 28, 2018 8:00 PM

Trump's collapse is almost complete! ...PART 214954

by Anonymousreply 92August 28, 2018 8:05 PM

[quote]Jesus [R64]. Was that for real? What a fucking moron.

His vocabulary is so basic and stupid that I [italic]almost[/italic] cringe for him. His syntax sort of reminds me of that person in class who didn't read the assignment and decided to try to wing it when the teacher called on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 28, 2018 8:18 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:

Well, thank you very much. We very much appreciate, uh, the fact that we have won a very important event, the World Cup in 2026, and we'll be hosting it along with Mexico and Canada, and it's a very special event. I think it's probably, uh, certainly one of the biggest and maybe the biggest sporting event in the world, and soccer's come such a long way. Soccer is a game, I guess you call it football [to Gianni Infantino]. But over here, maybe at some point they'll change the name, I'm not sure. But we'll see. It's working, it's working very well either way. But I just want to, uh, thank Gianni Infantino, within here. He's the president of FIFA and a highly respected man. In fact, when my son heard he was going to be here, he said, "Dad, I'd like to meet him." 'Cause you're pretty famous, right? The important proof I mean, he likes uh, my son Barron, who loves soccer. And soccer has to be one of the fastest growing sports in the world, and uh, the job you've done is a really fantastic job, Gianni, so thank you very much., And I want also to pay my respect to Carlos Cordiero who, uh, is, is president in this country of soccer, has been incredibly instrumental in helping us to get the World Cup. And, uh, he's worked so hard, so long, and they were calling me constantly to try and get me to come on board, but it only took one call because, when I heard World Cup, I wanted to do it. And, uh, again we want to thank you. It's all signed up, it's all set to go, and it'll be a special event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 29, 2018 6:11 AM

Such a fantastic win for Ron DeSantis and the people of the Great State of Florida. Ron will be a fantastic Governor. On to November!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 29, 2018 6:12 AM

Congratulations to Governor Rick Scott of Florida on his conclusive Republican Primary Win. He will be a great Senator! 4,066 replies 10,913 retweets 45,566 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 29, 2018 6:12 AM

Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 29, 2018 6:13 AM

Add the 2026 World Cup to our long list of accomplishments!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 29, 2018 6:13 AM

Our new Trade Deal with Mexico focuses on FARMERS, GROWTH for our country, tearing down TRADE BARRIERS, JOBS and having companies continue to POUR BACK INTO OUR COUNTRY. It will be a big hit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 29, 2018 6:13 AM

New Poll - A majority of Americans think that John Brennan and James Comey should have their Security Clearances Revoked. Not surprised! @FoxNews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 29, 2018 6:14 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2 hours ago

Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 29, 2018 6:14 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1 hour ago

Martha McSally, running in the Arizona Primary for U.S. Senate, was endorsed by rejected Senator Jeff Flake....and turned it down - a first! Now Martha, a great U.S. Military fighter jet pilot and highly respected member of Congress, WINS BIG. Congratulations, and on to November!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 29, 2018 6:15 AM

Not only did Congressman Ron DeSantis easily win the Republican Primary, but his opponent in November is his biggest dream....a failed Socialist Mayor named Andrew Gillum who has allowed crime & many other problems to flourish in his city. This is not what Florida wants or needs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 29, 2018 3:52 PM

“The Obama people did something that’s never been done...They spied on a rival presidential campaign. Would it be OK if Trump did it next? I am losing faith that our system is on the level. I’m beginning to think it is rotten & corrupt. Scary stuff Obama did.” @TuckerCarlson DOJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 29, 2018 3:52 PM

“Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid for information from the Russian government to use against her government - there’s no doubt about that!” @TuckerCarlson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2018 3:53 PM

Big Election Wins last night! The Republican Party will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Actually, it is happening faster than anybody thought possible! It is morphing into KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 29, 2018 3:53 PM

“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. Look at the lie that Fake CNN is now in. They got caught red handed! Enemy of the People!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 29, 2018 3:54 PM

When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 29, 2018 3:54 PM

Martha McSally is an extraordinary woman. She was a very talented fighter jet pilot and is now a highly respected member of Congress. She is Strong on Crime, the Border and our under siege 2nd Amendment. Loves our Military and our Vets. Has my total and complete Endorsement!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 29, 2018 3:55 PM

White House Counsel Don McGahn will be leaving his position in the fall, shortly after the confirmation (hopefully) of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court. I have worked with Don for a long time and truly appreciate his service!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 29, 2018 3:55 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 59 minutes ago

Consumer Confidence Index, just out, is the HIGHEST IN 18 YEARS! Also, GDP revised upward to 4.2 from 4.1. Our country is doing great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 29, 2018 3:56 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 44 minutes ago

How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed at the Justice Department? Disgraceful! Witch Hunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 29, 2018 3:56 PM

OMAROSA ‏Verified account @OMAROSA 10 minutes ago

Let’s not forget that this is the candidate that #45 endorsed. #BirdsOfaFeather

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 29, 2018 3:57 PM

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏Verified account @VicenteFoxQue Aug 26

John McCain, even in death, is speaking to the nation, trying to heal it. His legacy is one of many shades, but he shall be remembered as a hero, a leader and most important, a good guy who rose above politics and stood for what’s right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 29, 2018 4:02 PM

Ugh! Make it STOP!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2018 4:10 PM

So according to R110, , the rumors were true: the asshole actually fired McGahn. Next is Sessions. Sarah is out before the end of the year. Kelly will bail pretty soon, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2018 7:24 PM

Trump recently had to unblock several people since his Twitter account is a public forum. I wish I had the list of blocked accounts. That should be fun!

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2018 7:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2018 7:31 PM

STATEMENT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

President Donald J. Trump feels strongly that North Korea is under tremendous pressure from China because of our major trade disputes with the Chinese Government. At the same time, we also know that China is providing North Korea with...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 30, 2018 5:11 AM

...considerable aid, including money, fuel, fertilizer and various other commodities. This is not helpful! Nonetheless, the President believes that his relationship with Kim Jong Un is a very good and warm one, and there is no reason at this time to be spending large amounts...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 30, 2018 5:12 AM

...of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games. Besides, the President can instantly start the joint exercises again with South Korea, and Japan, if he so chooses. If he does, they will be far bigger than ever before. As for the U.S.–China trade disputes, and other...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 30, 2018 5:12 AM

...differences, they will be resolved in time by President Trump and China’s great President Xi Jinping. Their relationship and bond remain very strong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 30, 2018 5:12 AM

CNN is being torn apart from within based on their being caught in a major lie and refusing to admit the mistake. Sloppy @carlbernstein, a man who lives in the past and thinks like a degenerate fool, making up story after story, is being laughed at all over the country! Fake News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2018 5:13 AM

“Lanny Davis admits being anonymous source in CNN Report.” @BretBaier Oh well, so much for CNN saying it wasn’t Lanny. No wonder their ratings are so low, it’s FAKE NEWS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2018 5:13 AM

“Ohr told the FBI it (the Fake Dossier) wasn’t true, it was a lie and the FBI was determined to use it anyway to damage Trump and to perpetrate a fraud on the court to spy on the Trump campaign. This is a fraud on the court. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is in......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2018 5:14 AM

...charge of the FISA court. He should direct the Presiding Judge, Rosemary Collier, to hold a hearing, haul all of these people from the DOJ & FBI in there, & if she finds there were crimes committed, and there were, there should be a criminal referral by her....” @GreggJarrett

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2018 5:14 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Watch: Kanye West Says Trump Wants to Be the ‘Greatest President’ for Black Americans via @BreitbartNews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2018 5:16 AM

Pinned Tweet

#StopTheBias

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2018 5:17 AM

JUST had to stop by to say, ‘Man, Trump, sure is an ugly ugly ugly ugly man inside and out. Disgusting pig he is...

Ok... next.

by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2018 5:19 AM

How many of those tweets did Miller write?

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2018 7:25 AM

[quote]There are no greater friends than the United States and Australia!

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 131August 30, 2018 9:26 AM

He is a rambling wack job! Can someone just drop his phone on the floor to slow him down for 12 hours?

by Anonymousreply 132August 30, 2018 11:17 AM

The CNN panel was talking about this a couple of nights ago.

Jeffrey Toobin and some of the others said that it's obvious Trump is going to fire Sessions after the Midterms.

The CNN panel concluded that Sessions is a "dead man walking".

by Anonymousreply 133August 30, 2018 11:19 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 36 minutes ago

The hatred and extreme bias of me by @CNN has clouded their thinking and made them unable to function. But actually, as I have always said, this has been going on for a long time. Little Jeff Z has done a terrible job, his ratings suck, & AT&T should fire him to save credibility! 4,864 replies 4,431 retweets 16,474 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 30, 2018 11:28 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25 minutes ago

What’s going on at @CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst. The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!

3,030 replies 2,888 retweets 10,198 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 30, 2018 11:28 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17 minutes ago

I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is. Truth doesn’t matter to them, they only have their hatred & agenda. This includes fake books, which come out about me all the time, always anonymous sources, and are pure fiction. Enemy of the People!

4,540 replies 3,141 retweets 11,082 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 30, 2018 11:29 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8 minutes ago

The news from the Financial Markets is even better than anticipated. For all of you that have made a fortune in the markets, or seen your 401k’s rise beyond your wildest expectations, more good news is coming!

1,219 replies 1,252 retweets 4,575 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 30, 2018 11:29 AM

@R135: “Fudging my tape”?

Why doesn’t he simply deny he was ever interviewed by Lester Holt on NBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 30, 2018 11:41 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1 minute ago

Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner had NOTHING to do with the so called “pushing out” of Don McGahn.The Fake News Media has it, purposely,so wrong! They love to portray chaos in the White House when they know that chaos doesn’t exist-just a “smooth running machine” with changing parts!

315 replies 490 retweets 1,474 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 30, 2018 11:46 AM

Ahmed Baba ‏ @AhmedBaba_ 2 minutes ago

Ahmed Baba Retweeted Rantt Media

Trump’s blatant lie about Lester Holt is why he must be out of office before deep fake tech (which allows for high-level video forging) really takes off

I knew Trump would eventually tell his base that they can’t trust his own words on tape, I just didn’t think it’d come so soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 30, 2018 11:56 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2 minutes ago

The only thing James Comey ever got right was when he said that President Trump was not under investigation!

844 replies 683 retweets 2,441 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 30, 2018 11:59 AM

I just found a new level of hatred for the Fat Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 142August 30, 2018 12:01 PM

Can't he ever shut up?

by Anonymousreply 143August 30, 2018 12:04 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22 seconds ago

I am very excited about the person who will be taking the place of Don McGahn as White House Councel! I liked Don, but he was NOT responsible for me not firing Bob Mueller or Jeff Sessions. So much Fake Reporting and Fake News!

28 replies 7 retweets 12 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 30, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote]White House Councel!

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 145August 30, 2018 12:17 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 56 seconds ago

Wow, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife, is a Russia expert who is fluent in Russian. She worked for Fusion GPS where she was paid a lot. Collusion! Bruce was a boss at the Department of Justice and is, unbelievably, still there!

140 replies 422 retweets 1,020 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 30, 2018 12:56 PM

I do believe a good portion of Biden’s speech was meant for Trump and his cult today. Biden is a wise man.

by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2018 6:05 PM

The Rigged Russia Witch Hunt did not come into play, even a little bit, with respect to my decision on Don McGahn!

12,273 replies 7,874 retweets 33,019 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 30, 2018 6:13 PM

I am very excited about the person who will be taking the place of Don McGahn as White House Counsel! I liked Don, but he was NOT responsible for me not firing Bob Mueller or Jeff Sessions. So much Fake Reporting and Fake News!

7,076 replies 8,341 retweets 33,282 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Is Dump watching the McCain funeral? Or is this time for his mid afternoon nap?

by Anonymousreply 150August 30, 2018 6:14 PM

Will be going to Evansville, Indiana, tonight for a big crowd rally with Mike Braun, a very successful businessman who is campaigning to be Indiana’s next U.S. Senator. He is strong on Crime & Borders, the 2nd Amendment, and loves our Military & Vets. Will be a big night!

11,520 replies 12,066 retweets 44,449 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 30, 2018 6:14 PM

CNN is working frantically to find their “source.” Look hard because it doesn’t exist. Whatever was left of CNN’s credibility is now gone!

12,976 replies 10,284 retweets 35,770 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37 seconds ago

Kevin Stitt ran a great winning campaign against a very tough opponent in Oklahoma. Kevin is a very successful businessman who will be a fantastic Governor. He is strong on Crime & Borders, the 2nd Amendment, & loves our Military & Vets. He has my complete and total Endorsement!

5 replies 2 retweets 1 like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 30, 2018 6:32 PM

By the way, when Trump endorses someone, you can bet there's something in it for him. Witness:

Democratic Coalition ‏Verified account @TheDemCoalition Aug 29

BREAKING: FL Republican Gubernatorial nominee Ron DeSantis is now under investigation @TheDemCoalition for campaign finance fraud and taking Russian-linked contributions. Please help fund our probe below. Tweet link, we’ll RT! #TheResistance #VoteGillum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 30, 2018 6:34 PM

[bold]White House ethics lawyer Stefan Passantino leaving administration[/bold]

Passantino is just the latest lawyer to depart the Trump White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 30, 2018 6:39 PM

This White House doesn't have ethics, so why would they need an ethics lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 156August 30, 2018 6:40 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

Throwback Thursday! #MAGA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 30, 2018 8:02 PM

Wait till tomorrow when it all moves to D.C. Too bad he doesn't have a job to keep his mind off from things.

by Anonymousreply 158August 30, 2018 8:05 PM

Yeah, he's losing his mind, trying to recapture his lost "glory" from 2015.

In death, McCain is helping to unify anti-Trump voters across party lines in a way that wouldn't have been possible during his lifetime. For that alone, John is a hero.

Meanwhile, Trump is developing fecal incontinence. He knows the end looms. McCain's death is a stark harbinger of Trump's impending political death.

by Anonymousreply 159August 30, 2018 8:13 PM

Aaaand, here we go. Thanks, Trump

[quote]According to court documents, on August 16, the day the editorial campaign was published in newspapers around the country, Robert D. Chain of Encino, California, made a call to the Globe's newsroom in which he said, "You're the enemy of the people, and we're going to kill every f***ing one of you. Hey, why don't you call the F, why don't you call Mueller, maybe he can help you out buddy. ... I'm going to shoot you in the f***ing head later today, at 4 o'clock."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 30, 2018 8:19 PM

So our president went on twitter to say CNN’s “ratings suck.” Let that sink in for a minute. What a world we live in that that gets lost in the daily shitstorm that is Trump’s twitter

by Anonymousreply 161August 30, 2018 9:49 PM

Don't forget, he called a woman a dog a week or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 162August 30, 2018 9:51 PM

Bump thinking with the McCain funeral in town it should be a busy meltdown day!

by Anonymousreply 163August 31, 2018 11:11 AM

[quote]In death, McCain is helping to unify anti-Trump voters across party lines in a way that wouldn't have been possible during his lifetime.

How so?

by Anonymousreply 164August 31, 2018 11:17 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 30

Thank you Indiana, I love you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 1, 2018 5:33 AM

Here he is trashing Beto O'Rourke:

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12 hours ago

I will be doing a major rally for Senator Ted Cruz in October. I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find. As you know, Ted has my complete and total Endorsement. His opponent is a disaster for Texas - weak on Second Amendment, Crime, Borders, Military, and Vets!

39,113 replies 26,267 retweets 93,679 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 1, 2018 5:34 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11 hours ago

Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning Canada, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED. Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it. At least Canada knows where I stand!

36,911 replies 21,590 retweets 89,476 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 1, 2018 5:34 AM

“President Donald J. Trump is Strengthening Retirement Security for American Workers”

10,184 replies 9,592 retweets 35,865 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 1, 2018 5:35 AM

6,726 replies 9,080 retweets 34,287 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 1, 2018 5:36 AM

.@Rasmussen_Poll just came out at 48% approval rate despite the constant and intense Fake News. Higher than Election Day and higher than President Obama. Rasmussen was one of the most accurate Election Day polls!

7,618 replies 6,771 retweets 26,070 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 1, 2018 5:36 AM

The ABC/Washington Post Poll was by far the least accurate one 2 weeks out from the 2016 Election. I call it a suppression poll - but by Election Day they brought us, out of shame, to about even. They will never learn!

5,296 replies 6,356 retweets 25,034 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 1, 2018 5:36 AM

Great day in North Carolina where Republicans will do very well!

2,804 replies 4,860 retweets 23,885 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 1, 2018 5:37 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

3 hours ago

Still can’t believe that Bloomberg violated a firm OFF THE RECORD statement. Will they put out an apology?

12,807 replies 6,956 retweets 28,117 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 1, 2018 5:37 AM

* John Doc ‏ @JohnJDocherty3 2 hours ago Replying to @realDonaldTrump

BREAKING NEWS: Mexico agrees to pay for Donald Trump's psychiatric treatment

* Melissa ‏ @beemymelissa 2 hours ago

The wall would be cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 174September 1, 2018 5:41 AM

[quote]Here he is trashing Beto O'Rourke:

O’Rourke has been doing better than expected in Texas this Summer, so that may explain why Trump is coming to Texas in October to help Cruz.

6 polls have now shown the Texas Senate race within single digits.

The odds are probably still against O’Rourke since the Democrats haven't won a Senate seat in Texas since the legendary Lloyd Bentsen, but this may be their best shot in a generation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 1, 2018 7:52 AM

“I think today what has happened is that news reporting has become part of the adversary system.” Alan Dershowitz It has become tainted and corrupt! DJT

7,900 replies 11,361 retweets 43,956 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 1, 2018 5:06 PM

I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!

15,596 replies 10,760 retweets 50,361 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 1, 2018 5:06 PM

Report: There were no FISA hearings held over Spy documents.”It is astonishing that the FISA courts couldn’t hold hearings on Spy Warrants targeting Donald Trump. It isn’t about Carter Page, it’s about the Trump Campaign. You’ve got corruption at the DOJ & FBI. The leadership....

10,854 replies 11,899 retweets 40,814 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 1, 2018 5:07 PM

....of the DOJ & FBI are completely out to lunch in terms of exposing and holding those accountable who are responsible for that corruption.” @TomFitton @JudicialWatch

7,831 replies 9,186 retweets 33,043 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 1, 2018 5:08 PM

“You have a Fake Dossier, gathered by Steele, paid by the Clinton team to get information on Trump. The Dossier is Fake, nothing in it has been verified. It then filters into our American court system in order to spy on Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s political opponent......

14,818 replies 12,140 retweets 40,838 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 1, 2018 5:08 PM

....Donald Trump, and now we find out that there wasn’t even a hearing - that Donald Trump’s 4th Amendment right to privacy was signed away...and someone in there is swearing that this stuff is true, when it wasn’t? This is the scandal here - a police state.” Dan Bongino

15,700 replies 12,703 retweets 42,583 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 1, 2018 5:09 PM

There is no political necessity to keep Canada in the new NAFTA deal. If we don’t make a fair deal for the U.S. after decades of abuse, Canada will be out. Congress should not interfere w/ these negotiations or I will simply terminate NAFTA entirely & we will be far better off...

13,096 replies 9,753 retweets 35,806 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 1, 2018 5:09 PM

....Remember, NAFTA was one of the WORST Trade Deals ever made. The U.S. lost thousands of businesses and millions of jobs. We were far better off before NAFTA - should never have been signed. Even the Vat Tax was not accounted for. We make new deal or go back to pre-NAFTA!

12,874 replies 7,514 retweets 28,448 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 1, 2018 5:10 PM

[quote]Congress should not interfere

Perfect. So now he's trying to intimidate/undermine one of the three branches of our government. How very dictatorial of him.

by Anonymousreply 184September 1, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 186September 1, 2018 9:45 PM

R182

Canada doesn't have to go anywhere.

It is up to the US to withdraw then the 1993 bilateral trade agreement between Mexico and Canada takes over.

Then if the US wants to join,we can.

We had a revolution to get rid of the rule by divine right of Kings.

Trump could tear the NAFTA agreement to shreds on Fox and nothing would change.

Trump has no legal authority without congress and congress members of the dozens of states that rely on trade with Canada may have something to say about that.

by Anonymousreply 187September 1, 2018 9:55 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14 minutes ago

No Deal! Trade Talks with Canada Conclude for the Week with No Agreement

1,359 replies 1,475 retweets 5,116 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 1, 2018 11:06 PM

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13 minutes ago

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 3,690 replies 3,828 retweets 11,713 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 1, 2018 11:06 PM

We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!

1,578 replies 1,710 retweets 5,902 likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 1, 2018 11:06 PM

R188, even that Breitbart article admits that negotiations with Canada will resume next week.

by Anonymousreply 191September 1, 2018 11:08 PM

This man needs to be institutionalized.

by Anonymousreply 192September 2, 2018 5:30 AM

R187 here.

37 States rely on Canada as their primary trading partner and in another 5 States Canada is #2.

by Anonymousreply 193September 2, 2018 6:13 AM

Thanks for the stats, R193.

It will be interesting to see how some of the states with close relationships to Canada will react to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 194September 2, 2018 8:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!