Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Livestream: Trump Rally 8/21, Chsrlrston, W. Virginia 7PM EST

He's got some splainin' to do, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2018 8:32 PM

Would you buy a used car from this man?

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2018 11:11 PM

Apparently, they're chanting "Lock Her Up!" because irony is dead.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2018 11:33 PM

That young man with the glasses behind Trump is so gosh darn cute. It’s a shame when someone so bright and attractive looking is a scum sucking piece of shit traitor to the country.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2018 11:34 PM

Molie Tibbets killed by an illegal alien. Immigration the issue that he said will sweep his party to victory in Nov. His rant is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2018 11:57 PM

No splainin' the Trump cult members don't have a double digit IQ added together. There is nothing this man could do to make them stop loving him. If he came into their homes and murdered their children in front of them they would still love him. I've see his supporters with bumper stickers say he is their lord, not Jesus. These people will serve him till their dying day, even if they have to serve him in prison. They will kill for him. Mark my words. They are a very dangerous combination of brain washed and very stupid to begin with. If he's taken from office they will fight, they will physically fight for him. I've never seen anything like it. They need to literally be deprogrammed but I don't know if that even takes on people of such low intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2018 12:03 AM

Here is his speech in its entirety:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2018 12:11 AM

He’s been vindicated yet again...or so he keeps saying over and over and over

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2018 12:14 AM

The deplorables don't care. Trump can go out into tonight's rally with a weapon and shoot hundreds of people for the hell of it, and they will still support him, even family of the victims. Cult of personality is like a religion.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2018 12:16 AM

He rallied the stupidest and craziest. And everyone told them they’re stupid and crazy.

And he told them they were special and right.

He’ll always own them.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2018 12:18 AM

Trumpies can you hear me?

Can you feel me near you?

Trumpies can you feel me?

Can I help to cheer you?

Ooo, Trumpies, Trumpies, Trumpies...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2018 12:39 AM

Nobody gives a damn about technical campaign finance violations. The economy is booming. Get used to 6 more years.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2018 12:44 AM

I have a feeling the stock market will feel this effects of this tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2018 1:07 AM

Coal is dead, West Virginia. Coal is dead.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2018 1:10 AM

WHY?

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2018 1:36 AM

These rallies to him are like Godzilla sucking the energy from a nuclear power plant. He eats it up and thrives on every clap and cheer.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2018 1:39 AM

#RinatAkhmetov, Ukraine's richest oligarch and personal friend of Paul Manafort, owns a coal mine in West Virginia. This is part of why Trump is such a coal industry shill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2018 1:45 AM

West Virginia is the state where Trump has the highest approval ratings of all 50 states. (His lowest numbers are in Vermont).

He's trying to give the Republican Senate candidate a boost in his race against Democratic Senator Joe Manchin.

But Manchin's numbers are almost as good as Trump's, so the odds probably still favor Manchin.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2018 1:46 AM

Anybody notice how Drumf was bragging about how much his recommendation and support helps the campaigns of various congresspeople? Was that a threat to Congress that trying to impeach him would really hurt their chances at reelection?

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2018 1:55 AM

[quote]Nobody gives a damn about treason. The economy is booming for billionaires. Get used to 6 more weeks.

Fixed that for ya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2018 1:55 AM

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone who isn't a Trump Sycophant can watch one of these shit shows. Trump is fuckin' nuts.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2018 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!