Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Adventures of Zach And B on YouTube

This is a new thread mainly because the other two are older. I just stumbled across this couple a few week ago. It is such a reality television age. I really got into the videos. They appear to be a nice,decent young couples. As an eldergay I never thought that being out and gay would become as normal as this. And what I like the most is the positive image they spread around. It's not about Cher, Andy Cohen or RuPaul. They are just like a normal, young straight couple starting in life. And even if that's all smoke and mirror, it's better than " Will and Grace" any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 12:57 AM

Zach got fat and lost his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 9:34 PM

Imma go out on a limb and guess that Zach's actually forcing his voice into a deeper register.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 9:37 PM

Zach needs to put down the fork and start working out more.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 9:41 PM

Good ol' DL body shaming.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 9:43 PM

he doesn't look that bad at all really, and he doesn't to to care anyways

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 9:45 PM

It's a pretty warped view of the male form that calls that fat.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 9:47 PM

They are adorable

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 9:50 PM

When you are happy you get a little fat.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 10:30 PM

The Frito Bandito has a pretty hot bod, esé.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 10:41 PM

love them

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!