Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BILL MAHER (8/17/18) HBO w/ panelist Jonathan Swan

I know Bill Maher is not well liked here, but Swan is HOT!HOT!HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2019 8:59 PM

Marrying Betsy Woodruff of the Daily Beast, who went to conservative Hillsdale College.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 6:19 AM

I love Bill Maher and his balls-out style.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 6:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 6:32 AM

[quote] I know Bill Maher is not well liked here

Oh Boris, you need to master the art of blending in.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 6:36 AM

R4, he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 6:37 AM

He gets loads of negative comments here, R4, even if people might agree with some of his politics. He's routinely called a douche, asshole, "limousine liberal," etc. Just check some of the threads.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 6:42 AM

Bill Maher is a DL favorite, because people comment about him and his show. It doesn't matter if the comments are positive or negative.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 6:46 AM

Adam Conover's lost a lot of weight! Good for him (though, I think the plumpness suited him)

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 6:51 AM

Maher had a great panel this past Friday (8/17). Preet Barraha(sp?) was very informative. Seems lot of criminal activity went on with Trump in the NYSD. So Trumps ass and his evil spawn will have a lot of 'splaining to do. How do we feel about Maher. Like or not?

Polll. Yes/don't care/No P.s. For year 2018 only.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 6:53 AM

I stopped watching Bill Maher after 2016.

The owner of HBO is doing Bill Maher’s taking for him.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 7:10 AM

Say what you will about him personally, but Maher is one of the only Democrats who dares to tell it like it is. He is my link to sanity during these "Trump years" as well as a needed check to the SJW millennial types of the extreme left.

Swan's facial features took a few minutes for me to digest. He's odd-looking at first, but then I eventually thought he was pretty hot.

It was Adam Conover, however, who had me crushing out on him. He seemed super smart & witty and he had a cute style. I was disappointed to read that he wasn't "family"? Still don't know if I can accept that.

And speaking of good-looking guests, I thought that the former Dem governor of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm, was one of the most beautiful politicians I've ever seen...esp at 59!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 7:49 AM

Am I the only one who finds Conover to be insufferable?

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 7:56 AM

Bill, I'm a Libertarian, Maher can go fuck himself. He can take Milo with him, along with his best friend, Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 7:56 AM

I always thought Swan was hot

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 8:17 AM

Sean was dull. He made no valid points.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 8:25 AM

Swan

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 9:07 AM

Swan was a little more animated last night but you'd have to watch the whole episode.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 9:25 AM

Swan, who resembles a beagle, doesn't speak until 5:19.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 9:48 AM

R12. I think Conover is a bozo and at first thought he was the one being referred to, inexplicably, by OP. Swan's not bad.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 10:13 AM

What's happened to Swan...seems to have disappeared...no stories in more than 2 weeks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2019 8:27 PM

Swan is a hack, hack, hack....

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2019 8:30 PM

Maher looks like one of those squidgy sea fish with a pendulous nose hanging over their mouth.

The audience are loons laughing at any witless remark or profane language.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2019 8:32 PM

Could Swan be on his honeymoon?

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2019 8:48 PM

Bill Maher is who I would I’d be if I were straight. But less aggressive with women and also slightly less of a potty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2019 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!