Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is Transgender?

I was looking at this article at TMZ and wondered what the name of the tall blond boy (I assumed) is because I didn’t realize Brad and Angelina had a child so tall. I googled the names the article provides and when I googled “Shiloh” the word “actress” appeared on the results page. I was surprised, to say the least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 21, 2018 1:59 PM

Pap stroll?

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 12:45 AM

Thread closed in 3 ...

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 12:46 AM

Jolie is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 12:48 AM

They called that a tomboy before the world went T crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 12:52 AM

Are Shiloh and Vivienne identical twins, with the eggs implanted several years apart?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 12:52 AM

She's 12. Just because she's a tomboy doesn't mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 12:52 AM

She's too happy looking to be trans.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 12:55 AM

I'm curious as if she identifies as trans. I seem to recall a story that Brad and Angelina were mad at Chaz Bono because he said it was obvious Shiloh is trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 1:12 AM

I don't think girls are allowed to be tomboys nor are boys allowed to be sissies anymore.

They have to be gender confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 1:15 AM

Remember when Angie was pregnant and everyone said what a beautiful baby they would have?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 1:24 AM

They did have a beautiful baby, R10. Did you look at the picture? Even in full tomboy mode, completely playing it down, she's still a beautiful child.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 1:32 AM

Brad told a story about Shiloh wanting to be called “John” several years ago on Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 1:49 AM

It's obvious that the girls have to play down their femininity because they don't want to upset their mother by "competing" with her. The truth will come out one day.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 1:54 AM

“So”, what, OP?

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 2:02 AM

Those kids are going to be messed up big time

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 2:20 AM

True r13, Angie doesn't want her girls to overshadow her. She's a sick puppy.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 2:28 AM

R15 They already are

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 2:28 AM

I’m more worried about the fact that the black girl is going bald.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 2:34 AM

Each family photo is like a Benetton ad

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 2:45 AM

She still looks like a girl to me, just short hair and summer casual. She looks cute. I was concerned when she'd turn up dressed in a three -piece suit and tie, and Angie said she picked it-- at three? There are pictures from last year with Viv and Shiloh in hideous, cheap, drab looking boys suits ( at Mom's premier of her Cambodian- torturing movie; mom in full hair, makeup, and evening gown.). It's hard to believe a kid would pick that to wear.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 2:46 AM

I could see a younger version of Ellen D wearing the exact same thing and similar hair. Last time I heard she’s still a woman, albeit “non-girly”.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 3:01 AM

No, she's a "Tomboy", there is no such thing as a "transgendered" person.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2018 3:08 AM

I believe she is cisgendered, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2018 3:13 AM

I just wonder why she has to take them "out" to see a movie? None of her mansions have a screening room? What a sad and desperate attention ploy Angelina.If that poor black childs forehead goes back any further its going to be on the back of her neck ! Whats going on with that ???

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 3:14 AM

Shiloh should be sprouting breasts, don’t see any signs of any

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2018 3:29 AM

Zahara inherited her bio mother's hairline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2018 3:30 AM

Isn't it great the Jolie has put her children out there for random strangers to discuss on the internet? Nothing's better for a teen's self-esteem than strangers picking their looks apart!

Great parenting there.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2018 4:19 AM

Would it be better if he dressed them up like Michael Jackson did with his kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2018 4:36 AM

She's a tomboy.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2018 4:44 AM

R29 That is soooo transphobic

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2018 4:47 AM

R26 Wait, the mother is still alive? I presumed all the adopted children were orphans, why did they steal children with living parents?

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2018 4:51 AM

Who wouldn't want to live with Brad Pitt?

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2018 4:57 AM

Zahara's forehead is enormous!

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2018 5:21 AM

Both Shiloh and Viv identify as boys. They absorbed the fact that their mum worships their brothers, particularly Maddox. They are girls, of course, but the only way to get Angie’s attention is to act like boys. Zaharia is also adopting the same behaviour now. What a fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2018 6:52 AM

Chaz Bono was way out of line speculating that Shiloh might be trans. She’s just a kid and like most kids who don’t “gender conform”, is very likely not trans at all. Not that it’s any of Chaz’s business anyway. For those who say adult transactivists don’t use kids to push their agenda, note this example.

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2018 6:53 AM

R34 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2018 6:58 AM

Jolie has been drawing her like a boy since she was 6 months old. This has the stench of Jolie’s own mental illness all over it.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2018 12:26 PM

^dressing

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2018 12:27 PM

Vivienne looks pretty boyish as well.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2018 1:33 PM

Shiloh is a child. Anything else to do with this child is none of your business, OP.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2018 1:40 PM

R40 Screw that, tranny activists are obsessed with children and transing them to cover for their mental awfulness, and as exactly zero children are trans it is ALL of our business to fight this puerile insanity

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2018 8:59 PM

It's weird how Shiloh and Vivienne dress like boys, but Zahara doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2018 9:02 PM

If one looks up pictures of Vivienne she was always girly. Even Jolie said how feminine and lady-like she is. Then, Jolie and Pitt divorce and all of a sudden Vivienne's hair was cut short and like Shiloh, she is wearing boyish clothing. I was not one to believe Jolie made Shiloh dress boyishly, but the sudden change in Vivienne is suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2018 9:34 PM

R42 I remember seeing pics of Shiloh dressed boyishly before she was a year old. She wasn't dressing herself then.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2018 10:19 PM

Teen Angie slept with her mom's bf. I think she's trying to make to sure she doesn't get betrayed by her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2018 10:26 PM

Every photo of Jolie I see shows her wearing black. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2018 10:29 PM

A transgender child is like a vegan cat, you know who is making those decisions....

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2018 10:32 PM

Jackson used to die his oldest kids hair blond, it was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]Chaz Bono was way out of line speculating that Shiloh might be trans. She’s just a kid and like most kids who don’t “gender conform”, is very likely not trans at all.

I mean, look at the source. A self-hating lez who got her tits amputated.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2018 10:37 PM

I'll reserve assessments until AFTER she achieves puberty.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2018 11:03 PM

I get the impression jolie knows shiloh will be a beauty and she's been trying to force her to dress down and be transgender so shiloh won't steal mommy's spotlight when she hits puberty. She's pretty calculating and pathetic that way.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2018 11:09 PM

Shiloh was a beautiful baby and is a pretty 12 year old. That's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2018 11:25 PM

she's just a tom boy!

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2018 11:29 PM

Jolie is a closet case. She should not have had kids.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2018 11:34 PM

Is she assuming the black girl is going to be ugly... since she allows her to wear feminine clothing??

Seems like Jolie might be a racist.

by Anonymousreply 55August 20, 2018 3:00 AM

The LGB community and its allies are being manipulated into supporting a movement that encourages the genital mutilation and dismemberment of young people. This is beyond fucked up. We may have the technology but we are not God. And we shouldn't be playing god with gender reassignment surgery. And we shouldn't have to conform to gender stereotypes where femme equals woman and masculine equals man.

by Anonymousreply 56August 20, 2018 3:05 AM

Well...R56 is a whackjob

by Anonymousreply 57August 20, 2018 3:08 AM

Vivienne was always super girly when she was younger, dressing in pinks and dresses and was super feminine. Angie actually complained about doing princess stuff with her in a interview, never expecting to have a child who wanted to do such girly things that Viv liked. Over the last year or two Viv has had her long blonde hair chopped in a bad boyish bob and dresses in Shiloh's old boy-like hand me downs of drab dark boy's t-shirts and pants,. I think Angie doesn't want her bio daughters to outshine her beauty. She refused to put Shiloh in a dress or girls' clothes as a baby. The only time she was ever put in a dress was at 10 months old when Brad had Shiloh and Angie was out of the country.

Angie has always allowed Zahara to wear dresses and skirts, but steers her bio daughters to dress like boys.

by Anonymousreply 58August 20, 2018 3:18 AM

She likely has Shiloh on hormone blockers so that she won’t grow breasts.

by Anonymousreply 59August 20, 2018 3:47 AM

R59 ...on the down low, for sure

by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2018 4:48 AM

Some of you sound absolutely insane. You know, it might just be that Vivienne wants to be like her big sister. Occam's razor, dears.

by Anonymousreply 61August 20, 2018 5:33 AM

R31

It's extremely common for Western parents to steal kids from third world countries who have families. Madonna did that with one of her adopted African kids, although, if I remember correctly, he at least didn't have living parents. She stole him from extended family members who were trying to get their shit together to take custody of him.

by Anonymousreply 62August 20, 2018 5:58 AM

Angelina thought Zahara's mother died of AIDS. It is what the orphanage told her. The reality is that Zahara's mother couldn't handle being a mother, left Zahara with her grandmother and the grandmother turned her over to the orphanage.

Pax's mother gave birth in prison and had to give him up

A man claiming to be Maddox's father gave him up but says the adoption was't handles properly or some craziness.

People give their children up for adoption plenty of times, but I agree overseas adoption is sketchy because often children are denied their families by other parties who sell the kids.

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2018 6:06 AM

Sandra Bullock adoptd American kids. Why didn’t they?

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2018 6:19 AM

According to a story I read, Zahara is a child of rape (must be great having that out there) and her mother couldn't deal (understandably).

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2018 6:22 AM

I posted on the Daily Mail article that Zahara has a forehead for days and they deleted my post.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2018 7:44 AM

I think at least some of these "stolen baby" international adoption stories go like this: Family can't afford to keep child, put it up for adoption. Baby is adopted by a rich person, family runs to the media with sob story about stolen baby or broken promises, hoping the rich person will pay them off.

Which doesn't negate the existence of genuine stolen babies or ethically dubious adoptions, but there's nothing like the close proximity of money to bring out the worst in people.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2018 3:30 PM

Do you think that Jolie is bitter that the bio kids looks so much like their dad?

by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2018 4:09 PM

I totally believe she forces Shiloh and Viv to dress boyishly because I can't find one pic of Shiloh over 2 years where she's dressed like a girl, and she couldn't have been dressing herself because her tomboy outfits are far too put together for a young child dressing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 69August 20, 2018 4:15 PM

Angelina dresses like such a fucking unhinged diva , every single time she is papped in the grocery store or buying pet supplies, she's there in full regalia - $500 sunglasses, shawl, high heel pumps, full face of makeup, structured $3000 purse. Bitch, even Miss Bette and Miss Joan dressed down to run errands - in 1945.

by Anonymousreply 70August 20, 2018 4:16 PM

[quote]Angelina dresses like such a fucking unhinged diva , every single time she is papped in the grocery store or buying pet supplies, she's there in full regalia - $500 sunglasses, shawl, high heel pumps, full face of makeup, structured $3000 purse. Bitch, even Miss Bette and Miss Joan dressed down to run errands - in 1945.

Is IS very odd. She dresses like she's about to hit the boardroom for a meeting at a Fortune 500 company. It's weird cosplay, because again - she's going to the movies or the grocery store. Meanwhile all the kids are dressed down in ratty t shirts and sneakers.

When did she start doing this? I can't remember, but she didn't used to dress in a black business suit to take the kids to the arts and crafts store.

by Anonymousreply 71August 20, 2018 4:23 PM

R71 good point. But people don't hire AJ for her acting, they hire(d) her for her looks. So she needs to show the world that she still looks gorgeous all the time. And I think she does, except for all the veins and the stick arms.

by Anonymousreply 72August 20, 2018 4:27 PM

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Sade's truly transgendered son who used to be a beautiful girl? The tabloids have hardly said a word about it.

by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2018 4:30 PM

R56 is correct.

Gay Rights is about self-acceptance in an oppressive homophobic society.

T Rights is about risky cosmetic surgery, expensive & carcinogenic meds, fighting against your own body’s natural existence, & forcing others to change their beliefs about biological facts.

Rudy Giuliani, in an attempt to defend Pres Trump, basically said yesterday that truth is not objective...that it’s different for everyone.

Same philosophy as T ideology: bio sex is not real.

When truth is not considered “true”....then any & everything goes. Total chaos.

by Anonymousreply 74August 20, 2018 4:43 PM

I don't think Angelina has forced either child to dress like a boy. There were reports that Shiloh's style caused a lot of strife between Brad/Angelina and Brad's mother, who was opposed to it. Brad and Angelina are supporting Shiloh. (And what can you do really, when so many other children in this situation have killed themselves after their parents forced them to suppress their personalities?) They're not suppressing Shiloh or hiding Shiloh away. No one should be forced to be a poster child, but the family is subtly promoting awareness and acceptance.

I would bet that Vivian is probably just going through a phase, and like lots of young, kids wants to emulate an older sibling. She'll probably get bored soon and go back to her original style. But it's clear Shiloh's style is more than a phase. She could be trans, or maybe just gay, or even straight. It's too soon to tell.

by Anonymousreply 75August 20, 2018 4:55 PM

I love that song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 20, 2018 5:00 PM

No way the child has been a trans since six months of age.

This is all Jolie’s doing, and she has serious psychological problems.

by Anonymousreply 77August 20, 2018 5:16 PM

Her dressed-to-the-nines to go grocery shopping look is an improvement over when she used to look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 20, 2018 5:28 PM

Who cares about these people? Jesus, get a life, already.

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2018 6:05 PM

I hope brad tries to get full custody of his two girls. Hopefully it’s not too late to get them on track.

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2018 7:05 PM

Jolie-Pitt sounds horrible as a hyphenated name.

by Anonymousreply 81August 20, 2018 11:28 PM

It does, it sounds like bad skin.

by Anonymousreply 82August 20, 2018 11:40 PM

Shiloh would make a much prettier boy than Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 83August 20, 2018 11:55 PM

"A watched pot never boils". B. Franklin

Get back to us when (or if) Shiloh hits puberty.

by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2018 12:26 AM

Shiloh Pitt sounds too close to pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2018 1:07 AM

A jolie pile of shit, regardless.

by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2018 1:12 AM

Look at Angie looking at Brad looking at baby Shiloh.

Jealous much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2018 1:19 AM

Jolie was not mentally stable enough to have kids.

by Anonymousreply 88August 21, 2018 1:50 AM

R79, are you lost??

R56 is correct. It’s those pushing the transing of kids who are “whack jobs”

by Anonymousreply 89August 21, 2018 2:12 AM

Just looked up Sade’s daughter. I find nothing to celebrate nor anything progressive in a lesbian woman beginning to identify as male.

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2018 2:16 AM

R75. They have been dressing her as a boy since she was a baby. Before she was old enough to even have an opinion or to know her own personal style.

by Anonymousreply 91August 21, 2018 2:27 AM

That picture of Angelina looking at Brad looking at Shiloh has always creeped me out. She had crazy eyes even back then. Brad should have grabbed that baby and ran like hell.

by Anonymousreply 92August 21, 2018 3:34 AM

The kids aren't as cute as expected. Shiloh has all the elements to be stunning, but she's just not, not even if she was identifiably a girl. Her features are just too pronounced. She'll probably be gorgeous once out of puberty. I've perused lipstick alley were they praise Z as the beauty, much like they do Heidi Klum's black daughter, but never the white one. Sorry, but Zahara is not that cute either and becoming less so as she gets older. The youngest boy has the most potential look wise.

It'll be interesting to see what Brad's next set of kids look like.

by Anonymousreply 93August 21, 2018 4:17 AM

Does the bio-boy, Knox, wear dresses also? You don’t see many pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 94August 21, 2018 12:48 PM

R34 No, he dresses like Shiloh and Viv.

by Anonymousreply 95August 21, 2018 1:20 PM

Jolie is not threatened by males, [R94]/[R95], just other females...

He may actually be the *one* kid she loses interest in altogether, since he’s not one of the two Asian “sons” she’s obsessed with and she doesn’t have to make sure he doesn’t overtake her in the beauty or “attractiveness to the public” categories like his biological female siblings.

by Anonymousreply 96August 21, 2018 1:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!